Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi there,

I agree with theredc6 to get them to move.

I am guessing that you do not live in the best area so if you get them to move. I would advise that you might want to attract some neighbors that do not have the same habits as they do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Grizzly

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Grizzly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 am

I feel kinda stupid asking this, but this is a situation that not only makes me FURIOUS every day, but it really eats into my peace and happiness. Maybe its too trivial to want to do a spell for, but is there a way to repel people from your property? :oops:

I live among people who have no respect for boundaries or privacy, and on a daily basis their brats come and play on my lawn (its an open plot), disturbing me, so that I must turn up my TV to a ridiculous volume!! :evil:

Is there a spell or some mojo ingredients to keep strangers away from my front door?
Hopefully someone can help, or else I'd have to whip out my 12 Gauge!!! ;)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 am

Hot foot powder.... but don't put it on your property or you will be driven out....... find some other ways to put it outside your property.... on their path they walk on before coming to your property..... (get the picture)

do a candle spell, annoint the candle with hot foot oil.............
read about hot foot on LM website... http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am

My mother had a similar problem. I had initially thought of hot-foot, but then some more experienced workers helped me see that it was actually much too harsh for what I wanted (and especially when kids are involved). Try some Banishment products, as they are not as aggressive and angry as Hot Foot.

You can deploy it in the same way - making a boundary with the powder. Mix the powder in with you local soil so that it will not show (random "white powder" freaks people out nowadays).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Grizzly

Unread post by Grizzly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 am

Thank you very much, friends!!
A relief to know there IS something I can do.
I shall get right on it
xxx

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, be careful with hotfoot. Hotfoot doesn't always harm, but the concept is that it burns their feet until they move (move out, usually). What I recommend is that you follow what Devi said by creating a barrier of sorts. Another option is to bless some salt with your intentions and sprinkle it at the four corners of your lawn, telling the salt to keep them out. You can also mix ground black pepper with salt and sweep your driveway/ doorstep with it while prayer your intentions to keep them away.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:42 pm

I have a similar problem with neighbors. I like to use black salt. I have put it on the property line and thrown it in their yard.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am

Mohammed, what is black salt?

My cousin has problem with neighbors, but they are behind her backyard fence. Behind the fence there is an apartment complex. There is one family with 6 kinds with other kids coming over. There is not city ordinance about occupancy rate for each bedroom, so management used this loophole.
I told her not to buy house next to apartment complex. But it is nice neighborhood. And rent in complex is expensive, so cousin thought that troublemakers would not rent there anyway.
It is our city policies to move in economically disadvantage people, by subsiding partial payments, into the middle class neighborhoods to improve their lives. I think it is not bad, considering, that most people are hard working and nice. But there some bad apples, one of which have fallen next to my cousin property.
The children scream and yell all the time. The mother does not care or does not have time, although she is not working. My cousin and her neighbors complained to apartment manager. It works for a while, but then starts again.

I thought about Hot foot, but this particular family with kids seems knows Hoodoo and maybe something stronger. So I afraid it would backfire. When I had problem with my neighbors I mixed poppy seeds with salt and through at their pathway. Soon they move away. All the time people buy another home and sell the next to mine. So it would not harm them. I had done that couple times. With my cousin’s neighbors it did not work. They stay there, although she done that many times at the best time I choose astrologically. Even I came out several times and helped her out.
What to do, if people know Hoodoo tricks and have protection? My cousin’s next door neigboor got fed up with this 6-kid family in apartment complex and could start the fight. He has guns. I hope it would not come to that at all. But the unresolved issue could turn violently when economy deteriorates. Then it easy to blame someone close to you in all your problems and through at them all frustration and anger. Economy would be ugly very soon, despite media and politicians promises. This I know, since my work relates to economy and I know financial and business astrology.
In our city the neighbor killed the bully neighbor in quite middle class neighborhood. He just had enough. My cousin neighbor seems too. He lost the job. He is very angry now.
And he lives alone with 5 guns.
So what to do, if people at best have protection against spells and could fight back with much stronger spells?
But in the same time they are the trouble makers and deserve some punishment? In this case, my cousin only wants troublemakers move away to the greener pastures for them. But if somebody knows how to punish troublemakers adept in Hoodoo or some other crafts, I will be much appreciated. It looks, that here are a lot of people with huge imagination, who have improvised on already existing Hoodoo spells.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 am

My mother had a similar problem. I had initially thought of hot-foot, but then some more experienced workers helped me see that it was actually much too harsh for what I wanted (and especially when kids are involved). Try some Banishment products, as they are not as aggressive and angry as Hot Foot.

You can deploy it in the same way - making a boundary with the powder. Mix the powder in with you local soil so that it will not show (random "white powder" freaks people out nowadays).
Yeah, be careful with hotfoot. Hotfoot doesn't always harm, but the concept is that it burns their feet until they move (move out, usually). What I recommend is that you follow what Devi said by creating a barrier of sorts. Another option is to bless some salt with your intentions and sprinkle it at the four corners of your lawn, telling the salt to keep them out. You can also mix ground black pepper with salt and sweep your driveway/ doorstep with it while prayer your intentions to keep them away.
to Devi and CM, I can understand your sentiments towards innocent children...
I suggested HF because I had a similar experience. In my country where laws are very strictly about, privacy, noisy neighbours and respect for one another culture..

I bought a flat in a hurry in 2001. the location was good, everything was convenient, within reach... I was sooooo happy, I renovated and beautified my home, everything was perfect.

however, the previous owner failed to tell my one thing, about the next door neighbour.. husband and wife, their sick mother, six young children, nieces, newphews, uncles, aunties, bros, sister, cat, dog cow, etc you name it..... all in a 3 bedroom flat...

they were soooooooooooooooo noisy, blasting the tv volume, showing off their home system at 2, 3 am (7 day a week). running up and down the corridor. drying their cloths from their property to my space..... fighting with my nieces and cousins who came for school holiday visits.... they scream at the top of their voices all day long....they don't talk, they scream as early as 6am, in the morning they start, that was communication for them.....they fight among themselvs.....it was too late by the time I met other neighbours and they all had alot of stories and complains about this family........ the previous owner sold the flat to me because of them......i can go on and on....

I tried sprinkling holy water, burning incence for peace and quiet and harmony, praying, my grandmother tried some tricks she knew (salt and pepper was 1 as well), calling and writing to the authorities, the housing officers, policemen (the police would refuse to come if it was about them), they all gave up on this family after giving them repeated warnings...

the wife (of the noisy neighbour's family) was sooooooo angry with me, because i called on the authorities on them all the time, that she cast a spell ON ME and I had to leave my beautiful appartment

If I had known LM then, i would have hot footed them without mercy or one bit of guilt, or sentiments for the children ........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 pm

There are certainly times when a hotfoot is necessary ;-)

When dealing with a neighbor who has either some form of protection or can cast spells in response its really a matter of being cleverer then them. In other systems of magick when competing against another spellcaster the idea is that you have to break down their barriers and then get your energies across. Conjure bypasses such brutish methods. The trick with conjure is just that, a trick. If you can't sprinkle stuff on their lawn or property because it gets negated by their protection then its time to get clever. Come up with ideas to deploy the conjure directly on them, bypassing their barriers. You can send flowers or a giftbasket from another neighbor to them that has been powdered with hotfoot, or you can see if you can lift one of their foottracks and work with it so that the taglock helps you work your conjure directly on them. If they have a pet, you can deploy the powder directly on the pet so it gets on their hands when they go to touch the pet. Look at miss cat's writings on the different ways of laying tricks and it will help inspire you. You may also bring more firepower to bear by hiring a professional to work the hotfoot. Get a reading done before you decide to get into this mess because you don't want to start a war you can't finish ;-).

It might also be advantageous to discover what type of system they are working with. If you can, it will give you an advantage over them. I often find that if you work with a system of magick that your opposing spellcaster is unfamiliar with then they will often backdown because they are at a loss at how to approach it. For example, at two different times when i've gone up against another spellcaster I've employed two different methods. When dealing with a ceremonial magician I employed conjure and runework. He was so taken aback, because he expected me to summon up a demon or use a psychic attack that he couldn't deal with all the conditions I was able to create. At another time I was dealing with a witch who was very familiar with herb magick and conjure, I jumped into my circle and summoned up an ally that I sent charging over while I channeled planetary energy to tear down her defenses. Both worked successfully because I worked in a way that was surprising and unfamiliar to them. If your neighbors have protected their property then get at them from a way they do not expect. Good luck.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 am

Hi ConjureMen.

How about sprinkle their door knob with Hotfoot powder? Or that also is considering property boundary? They do not have pet. Gift basket? How one can go around with that? If they adept in the magic, they would understand, that this is a trick. I do not think any neighbors would send them gift basket. Most people I know even do not say Hi when they see each other, especially in apartment complex. It is not like in the Midwest town movies, where people friendly, say hi and send newcomers welcome basket. At least I never seen any gift baskets, neither anybody I know had seen them, no matter, whether they bought or rent their houses.

But sometimes these kids leave their toys outside. My cousin saw there a scooter and a small car behind the fence. But it was in the summer. Toys are OK? I know innocent children should be out of touch. But these kids are wild. They do not have any consideration for anybody. I do not blame them; it is their mother who does not spend any time with them. They are just a source of money for her. What kind people they become, who they hurt and what would be consequences of them hurting others, all that maybe even does not touch her mind. Maybe she thinks, they would stay away from the law by the use of magic. But who know, maybe she does not care at all.
These kids just do not care, if they hurt anybody, because mother does not teach them how to care or consider anybody, except their desires.
They vandalize my cousin and her neighbor fence. The Apartment Management to keep it quite sent their handy men to fix the fences. My cousin’s neighbor with 5 guns wanted to file the vandalism charges. I think these people used some spell and he did not file, although he hates them.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:04 am

Hot Foot powder is to be walked on - hence Hot FOOT. LOL. So mix some of the powder with some soil so that it's the same color and put it on their doorstep or somewhere else that they will be walking on it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 pm

If you can't get hotfoot on to their property, sprinkle some on their car tires, put it in a bottle and place under the tire. You can even wait till they are out of their house and see if you can find a foot print of theirs. If they leave their shoes outside, place some in there. Get creative. The gift basket was simply one idea that has worked in the past, but use what you think would work best for you. If you can get your hands on their laundry, like if they leave it to sun dry, then go for it. The point is to be tricky and sneaky, just be careful.

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Hello there,

I have an older married couple for neighbors. When I moved in the husband was friendly enough to introduce me to their dog and cat as well as himself and his wife. She was there but plain ignored me. I don't think things personal so I didn't worry about it. However...

some things have started to happen: The mailman started putting my letters into their mailbox, and they put a harsh note on their mailbox saying that "only them lived there and noone else." Again, I didn't take it personal. People have a way to be, and that's fine until they cross my path. I've noticed that they leave their laundry bag in the middle of the basement that we share, right on my way to the washer and dryer. They also leave their screen door open all the way to my door. Recently, I found a dead squirrel in the driveway. The thing had the guts out, and it was disturbing to look at. Oh before I forget...after I moved in they put up a gargoyle in the front porch. They placed it in a way that I could see it, given that I face that part when I come home from the bus stop.

I also have dogs, and they seem more hyper than usual. They fight each other when I come home and all sorts of doggy things. Not only that but I know have serious problems at my job and can't find another position anywhere. I have great skills, have a knockout resume, etc. but people are just not interested in me.

Courses of action:

I've been working on cleansing and purifying my house. I plan on buying sachets to sprinkle all over the house frequently.

What I'll need help with is something to sweeten them to me so that their negative energy stops. I know I can do protection but there's always chance that I get that stuff on me again. I want them to feel comfortable with me here and that they stop all that negative energy BS they're throwing at me. However, I don't want them to be my buddies or anything. I don't want to become pals with them, just that they stop their negative thoughts towards me. I want to keep things like now that we don't run into each other.

'I'm thinking a honey jar spell but how do I make it so that they don't get "too sweet"?

Thanks...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Just use herbs that help encourage peaceful living situations - like the LM Peaceful Home herb blend. It's all in your petition and your intent as to the results you'll get.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:45 pm

You can use a honey jar with just the right amount of herbs and oils. Focus on Peaceful Home, Tranquility along with things like Balms of Gilead. Word your petition so that you get your neighbors to warm up and be more open towards you while burning white and pink candles for friendship. You can also alternate with light blue for tranquility and peace.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 am

The gargoyle is their protection so it sounds like they have a fear of you for some reason. In addition to sweetening, I strongly urge you to use protection of your own, especially since this is affecting your animals. Also, if they are leaving their laundry bag in your path, no reason in the world why you can't put some Tranquility or Peaceful Home powders on it, same thing with the screen door. I'd wear gloves when doing this in case they are dressing these items so you don't get their juju on you!
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Wow great advice! I've been cleaning myself and wearing my fiery wall of protection oil. I also put it on my dogs as well as mystic healer when they fight.

I think I should do the 13 herb bath too just to get rid of all that's on me. I'm definetely going to put the powders on their stuff. Now that you mention that Mother Mystic...I noticed a funny smell on my hands the other day when I went out (I have to open the front porch door). It smelled good so I didn't think anything bad about it. Those bastards!

Well, I'm going to start with my cleansing and protection and move on to the actual spell ASAP. It's getting out of hands cuz it's affecting my moods :(

Thanks for the GREAT advice guys. Really really appreciated!

DD

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 am

You might want to grab some Chinese Wash and cleanse your home from back to front, taking care to wash down the steps, sidewalk etc. to get rid of anything that might have come in with the dogs. Then lay your Fiery Wall of Protection powders down from the front to the back. Also read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html about placing St. Michael prayer cards over your doorways. Best of luck to you!
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm

I was thinking about the Chinese wash and buy extra to constantly cleanse the house. I think I'll even use it in the walls. We live side to side. It's snowing here so I won't be able to wash the sidewalk and steps but I can definetely pour some here and there in the front, sidewalk and steps. I'll also wash my side of the porch (it's enclosed). I'll put the powders like you just said...that's great. I have a matron deity that's a protectress but, just recently, I started thinking about working with the Saints and Angels and Michael seemed a great choice for this. I think I'd like to put his card so that they don't see it since I have a glass in my door. I don't want them to know I'm onto them.

Thanks for your amazing help Mother Mystic!!!

DD

LionsPaw

Unread post by LionsPaw » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

A few months ago I moved into an apartment after some very strange circumstances. I broke my legs, my previous apartment got flooded when I was gone, my money got eaten up from the medical bills. I thought it was all over with when I moved. Oh no, I landed in a bad part of town. The apartment manager and my neighbors are all in a gang that does a lot of suspicious activity. Some of my neighbors, their mugshots showed up online for charges such as drugs, money laundering, and organized crime. Of course I'm planning on working with law enforcement. Needless to say I'm surrounded by dangerous people.

The twist is that someone is practicing some sort of magic, because I'm finding cowrie shells around my apartment, which is unusual. I'm guessing it is Santeria. Fact is my neighbors don't like me now that I'm reporting their illegal activities. I've already ordered a LM uncrossing candle and oil, and am planning an uncrossing spell, and some War Water for around my apartment, but what else can I do? I want to shut down the whole organization, not just pick off a few annoying people.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:14 am

First of all, get some Uncrossing baths and Buffalo Ammonia as well to make sure you get rid of anything put on you.

For the gangs I would use powders and scatter it in a quincux pattern surrounding the neighbourhood.
A combo of Court Case powder, Cast Of Evil Powder and St. Michael powder mixed with dirt from and odd number of different police stations might be a good start. If you know the name of the gangs you include it in your prayers to get rid of them.
The powders should be on your altar along with a candle to St. Michael, a Cast of Evil Candle and a Court case candle for nine days before you spread them.
An astrologer can help you get a good date on when to begin and when to lay the powders for maximum effect on the neighbourhood.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

LionsPaw

Unread post by LionsPaw » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you so much for the help.

LionsPaw

Unread post by LionsPaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 pm

A little follow up, so far, of how the reversing candle and war water that I worked with several days ago. With one problem neighbor apartment, after I did the work, the guy left for an entire week, and when he came back, he moved out, to his now ex-girlfriend's grief. He left taking his drug-using gang siblings with him. The girlfriend doesn't appear to be a problem, and so far her support group is nice. Strange how I never actually physically used war water on their doorstep, like the label on the jar says, but I had a very strong intention of throwing it up there one day, and the intention alone seems to have an effect. The main gang is still there, but law enforcement including the ATF has been frequenting the area. Still going to work on ending that.

When I lit the candle I got the impression that my jinx was coming from my brother. That is believable, because he hates me. But at the end of the candle, some encounters with some preacher from a year ago, they came up. Is it realistic to believe that a Christian preacher would jinx someone?

With reversing my jinx, of the history of the ankle injuries, the apartment flooding, and the money loss... My cat came home with his two front paws and ear injured. Presumably he landed in a cholla cactus in the landscaping. His wounds got infected and he is recovering, and it should take about a month. Now, how am I supposed to interpret this in light of the spell? The jinx reversing spell, did it go back to my cat? Was my cat jinxing me? Did the spell come back and missed me because I did some protection baths, and it landed on the cat instead? Any theories on that?

Interesting results.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

I doubt your cat was jinxing you! It sounds as though your cat was affected by the negative energy aimed at you; often it goes towards those you love. I doubt you did anything to the cat either. But it sounds like you need more protection, some fiery wall of protection to start! And consciously add your cat to the protection. My mother and best friends had terrible dreams when someone really wanted to get me-- fortunately they told me about them, I rushed to send their pictures to Lucky Mojo and add them to my Fiery Wall of Protectiion vigil, and the dreams stopped.

As for preachers jinxing-- I've heard that some people use religion and prayers as curses, whether consciously or not. So absolutely that could happen.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 am

i would definately second the fiery wall of protection. and yes, religious people can definately curse you.

danger

Unread post by danger » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 pm

I have a neighbor who has been causing drama in my life for about 15 years. He's 11 years older than me. He spreads sexual rumors about me throughout the neighborhood, causing me to not to want to come home. Every time a new neighbor (male) moves on the street, he races over to them to warn them about me. If I meet a man that he happens to know, he'll feed him with his lies and I wont hear from the man again. Its not fair that I have to live like this. Lord knows I haven't done anything to this man since I've been here. I'm tired of being scared to show my face because of his lies. Could someone please recommend me some LM products that may help get rid of this man for good or should I have a reading done first?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm

I would work a stop gossip on this man, and then follow it up with some hot foot work. Make sure that you cleanse and protect yourself from this annoying neighbor. And you should get a reading done if you would like.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Definately want to shut this guy up. Either use a doll baby or a figure candle, but shove Red Peppers and Slippery Elm into the mouth to make his lies burn in his mouth and keep him from gossiping. Dress the thing with Stop Gossip and either Confusion Oil to keep him off balance or Dominating Oil to bring him under heel. Bind him up nicely with black string as you call for his tongue to be still and for him to be unable to work against you.

After you've got him to shut up you want to either freezer box him or hotfoot him the hell away from you.

Consider working with the hammer reversal spell to send back the emotional pain he's put you through.

madam777

Unread post by madam777 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 am

Hello,

I have a neighbor that has pot holes in his driveway. Pot holes makes the area look bad and neglected. Does anyone know of a spell or magical technique to persuade this neighbor to fix his property? I need a real good spell to persuade people from a distance. Anyone?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

My neighbor above me has been giving me problems since he has moved in. The other day he was arguing with me about stupid stuff and I finally closed the door and stopped talking to him. I was shaking so bad. Then the lady above him started problems with me too. (they know eacthother) I have done nothing to these people and tend to stay to myself. Is there anything I can do to make them stop harassing me and my kids? I'd like them both to move out but dont know if that would solve the problem. And I have tried talking to them, but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:18 pm

You can try honey jars with Stop Gossip to shut them up and sweeten them to you.

You could mix some Peaceful Home powder with some of the dirt from your building's soil (so that the color matches) and then scatter that around the walkways/common hallways/whathaveyou to try and calm things down in general. If you wanted you could add some of the Stop Gossip powder to that too.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:20 pm

You could use Influence oil on a skull candle.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Have you tried talking to them? Write out a name paper for them and dress with Commanding powder then go and start up a friendly conversation with them. Talk about anything, really, but be nice and friendly. In passing mention the pot holes and how they should fix them. As you make the mention tap your foot on their name while looking them in their eyes.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 01, 2010 6:24 am

LOL - yes, the mundane route is often very effective. Here on a board about hoodoo, it's easy to forget to make sure that obvious actions on the physical plane are often necessary and the quickest way to resolve a problem. Backing up those physical actions with some conjure just makes it go more smoothly!

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 pm

What color candle should I be using to place on a gang member location map that I acquired in my home city?

I want to pray for clearing the area of drug dealing and gang violence. If anything, justice to be served for all wrongdoing.

Any recommendations of what oils to use? I do have plenty of special oil #20.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Hot Foot! I know of many people who have used Hot Foot to keep gang and drug activity away from their business or home.

You can pray for St. Michael to guide the police and expose the criminals.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Mon May 17, 2010 12:40 pm

So, let's say if I order a hotfoot 7-day fixed candle and place it on the map with the intention for them to leave the area and maybe get a fixed St. Michael candle to burn at the same time to help the police? Please don't mind me. I have never done this before.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Also, do I need to be specific as to individuals or can I use the map which lists the gang name, # of members and location of hangouts? That is all I have.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 12:47 pm

You can certainly use the map under the candle, and the candle for the police. I'm sure ConjureMan and others will have some more detailed advice as well.
You could also hire a worker to help you out and help guide your own work - you'll learn a lot that way, and also have two people working for your case.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 17, 2010 10:00 pm

I'd place the map under a FWP conjure while getting graveyard dirt from a police officer to work in the conjure. For protectors choose officials and individuals who can combat drugs. Snuff out the drug-dealers' candle into the graveyard dirt of the police officer then take the left over of that candle back to the same grave. So long as they sell drugs and remain in the area your protectors will fight them and the spirit of the police officer will work to get them arrested or moved out.

I'd follow this up by sprinkling FWP mixed wtih that same graveyard dirt in strategic parts of the area you are working on.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 17, 2010 11:21 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I'd place the map under a FWP conjure while getting graveyard dirt from a police officer to work in the conjure. For protectors choose officials and individuals who can combat drugs. Snuff out the drug-dealers' candle into the graveyard dirt of the police officer then take the left over of that candle back to the same grave. So long as they sell drugs and remain in the area your protectors will fight them and the spirit of the police officer will work to get them arrested or moved out.

I'd follow this up by sprinkling FWP mixed wtih that same graveyard dirt in strategic parts of the area you are working on.

Wow...that was some fantastic, Doc Kioni-like advice right there! Great reading and even better recommendations... Thanks for the intelligent replies!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Wed May 19, 2010 8:16 am

Thank you all. You were extremely helpful! :)

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:25 am

Hi there my name is Cathy and its taken me some courage to ask this question of all the experienced hoodoo practioners on this wonderful forum, so please bare a bit of patience with me. I only had enough money to buy these 3 ingredients hot foot powder, four thieves vinegar, and war water, plus I don’t have much room to hide so many other possibly necessary ingredients since I can’t practice hoodoo with my family all afoot they would simply get weirded out by me .

I ordered LM Hot Foot powder, war water & four thieves vinegar from all these informative posts/threads on here, figured these 3 would be enough to crowbar out 2 families in our neighborhood. Long story short a bunch of latchkey kids & other arrogant bully kids from other streets all gather around my dead end and each year as they grow older are growing more disrespectful and are basically ruining my front yard littering and vandalizing my home as their personal playground. I can feel this being a bad summer in my bones cause the families not sure why expect us to babysit their monsters (without asking us of course) definitely turning a blind eye to their monstrous kids activates. They figure their kids we can’t touch or hurt them, I very much hate that line “cause they’re kids no one can touch kids right.” WRONG I have pretty much had with begging , pleading and “talking to death” to the parents who gave birth to these evil seeds & nothing has changed if anything it has aggravated/escalated these kids being even more vicious to my family and my property. And please don’t tell me to involved law enforcement tried that as well and recently of course like clockwork unless I have solid video tape proof that these kids cost me $300 (money I am still trying to pay off mind you I’m not made of money here) to get my car windshield fixed while they were playing heavy set soccer and the ball did a number on my windshield then I am fresh outta luck. I can’t take this situation anymore and I’ll be damned if I let these monsters take a hold of my home and my neighborhood.

I’m tired of smiling and letting these kids abuse my home of which I have lived in for 30 years. So when I found one of their toys, a soccer ball logged again underneath my car, I grabbed the ball and dressed it with some four thieves vinegar, war water, and hot foot powder while reading psalms 68, 74, 101 & 109 over & over which such venom and coated the ball in plastic bag with these ingredients while working my rage into and onto this ball and stating my intention that these 2 families move away FAST. Then I waited around 1 am at night cause these vampirish neighbors DON’T WORK EVER and don’t sleep EVER makes me wonder how they live in these homes, then I rolled the ball into their drive way, so when each of the neighborhood brats touches the ball they get whammied by these ingredients and with my intentions of them fleeing away.

I did this Saturday afternoon, all of Sunday they were playing with that ball and I’m confused shouldn’t the kids be angry and separated and GONE by now, unless I have to constantly curse this ball with these ingredients to maintain the upkeep of keeping these kids gone form my neighborhood or around my property. I know patience is not one of my strong suits but between my blood pressure and heart problems I was really wishing these kids & families would vamoose or at least feel these effects of these ingredients on this ball …..

Can anyone let me know what I did wrong here? Or if there is an easier way to get these ingredients onto said targets hands or feet since I just really can’t stroll over and take a walk while sprinkling war water, four thieves vinegar, or hot foot powder??? Mind you I have their photos all of their photos just not sure how to attack them through photo or get them moving away with photos???

Thank you in advance for letting me ask my question and thank you to all the replies in advance.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

You didn't do anything wrong except expect instant results, give it time. You did this on Saturday and its only monday, it could be a while. You did good work laying your trick, now relax and let it work.
HRCC Student #1559

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 am

Thank you HailDiscordia, was beginning to wonder if I was even cut out for laying this trick but hopeful there's some kind of time frame to see some kind of results.

Though I have one question....would the ingredients disappear on the ball if the kids played with that thing to death yesterday or do I need to repeat this laying of trick process over again just curious?? :|

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 7:56 am

I would keep repeating the trick, and also trick up their houses as much as you're able. Trick up the area in your own yard where they hang out - your intention for it to effect them will help it hit where it's needed, and you needn't fear it somehow moving you out.

I would also start a hot foot bottle. When they are gone, scoop up some of the dust from their foot prints and put that into a bottle with all kinds of Hot Foot mess. Shake the hell out of that bottle while commanding them to leave several times a day.

Make sure to be cleansing yourself and your home well, as well as doing protection work while you are working this conjure too. Hot Foot is a conjure that requires the worker to keep clean in order to make sure no negative effects land on them. Use Chinese Wash in the home weekly, and take hyssop or 13-herb baths. Burn some Van Van incense each day. Keep a Fiery Wall vigil going, too, and pray to St. Michael to protect you during this work.

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 am

Thank you so much Devi and HailDiscordia for your wonderful replies back...will keep you guys updated on how it works out...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 6:09 am

Make sure to dilute your ammonia well. You can add a small amount (like a capful) to a salt bath for personal cleansing.
Cleansing is VERY VERY important when doing this kind of work - think about it like you are slinging mud around. While the bulk of the mud is going on the person you are throwing it at, you still end up with dirty hands from being involved. So you need to cleanse yourself in order to not end up dirty yourself.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 am

Yes please follow Devi advice regarding the cleaning, you have several options available from candle work to laying powders around your home. In this situation, I would do as much as possible. BTW some people are stubborn so introducing the bottle spell will bring extra power to your tricks.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue May 25, 2010 1:40 pm

I may sound a bit out of topic here,but I'd suggest hot footing the parents too. I am suggesting this because kids in general can fight badly and be friends again in no time,so you might try laying some tricks focused on their parents. If the parents leave the kids will leave too.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I agree - that's why I suggested tricking their actual homes. It's not the KIDS who need to move, it's the parents. Definitely place the parents into the bottle along with the kids.

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Jwmcclin, Buttercup, Devi, you guys are wonderful with all of your replies.
But I have to repeat the only items I’ve ever bought from LM is four thieves vinegar, hot foot powder, and war water thinking that would be enough to crowbar these 2 sets of families OUTTA my neighbourhood along with the kids.
As far as cleansing myself I use ammonia before and after the trick I massaged into the ball with those 3 LM items I bought onto the kids soccer ball this past Saturday afternoon it’s now Tuesday. I’ve only witnessed miniscule squabbles among the kids but the neighbors addresses and the names that I know of onto the ball are squabble a tiny bit as well but nothing like volcano type fighting where each sets of families would want to disappear from my block as of yet….not sure how long do I wait to see any difference, is there a time frame???

I may sound a bit out of topic here, but I'd suggest hot footing the parents too. I am suggesting this because kids in general can fight badly and be friends again in no time, so you might try laying some tricks focused on their parents. If the parents leave the kids will leave too.
Buttercup you are absolutely right kids are kids they fight one second and then are best friends the next but the problem is one house has close to 3 families living in it I only know their address and a few of the kids names and I have the kids & a photo of this home that I took and printed out yesterday and the other house with the other family I want to rid of I know all their names and I have a photo of their home as well.

Now I have another 2 ideas in mind to incorporate this hot footing procedure mighty quickly if at all possible???

Can I use the photos and immerse them in a like a plastic container with the LM four thieves vinegar, hot foot powder, and war water in this square plastic container and read psalms in it and over it for a few weeks or should it be a few days and then toss this container at my local beach , since we don’t have any rivers around our neighbourhoods??? Hence hot footing the 2 homes “so to speak” away from me which is my ultimate intent….

Also, another idea came to me, I want to drop by a local summer camp pick up a brochure from the school with gloves on my hand (so my prints don’t end up on the brochure, if anyone at the school were to ask why I have gloves my answer would be I came from the dermatologist office and my hands have medicated cream on them not bad huh wink wink LOL this is what I am enjoying learning about hoodoo to be creative and thinking out of the box to apply tricks, I just wish one of my tricks would work FAST) and then I would pick up a few brochures, hopefully with the schools already stamped envelope and I print out a label to the neighbor’s house where there are 3 sets of families living there and address it to their home with gloves on still (the idea is not to get any prints of mine on these prints labels as well) and then I immerse the brochures in war water, four thieves vinegar, let them dry and then I sprinkle hot foot powder for good measure on the brochure itself while reading the psalms 68, 74, 101 & 109 over these summer camp brochures all the while stating my intention for this family to move away to a different state and I dressing the envelope as well with hot foot powder and then I mail the brochure/letter that’s been doused/dressed with the 3 LM ingredients that I bought & mail this brochure from the actual town I picked up the summer camp brochures from so it doesn’t look too suspicious….

Also, I just picked up few cups & crayons and wrappers they touched and drank from & these brats just littered my lawn with…can I used this litter as “personal” stuff they touch and just make them uncomfortable so they won’t litter my lawn ever again??? With hot foot powder or war water or four thieves vinegar which is all I have and ordered from LM??? How can I use these particular items to make them sick or not visit around my lawn?? Would ammonia or salt or some household pantry item I can use to just make these kids uncomfortable at all??? Every night I find garbage on my lawn its getting ridiculous

So could any of you guys tell me which of these ideas that I posted on here would work more effectively or at all ??? While I wait for the trick I laid on the kids soccer ball still take effect???
I agree - that's why I suggested tricking their actual homes. It's not the KIDS who need to move, it's the parents. Definitely place the parents into the bottle (what kind of bottle glass or plastic???)along with the kids.
Devi I’m trying so hard to keep my cool but I am tired of picking up garbage and begging endlessly from these parents to teach their kids to pick up after themselves & stop visiting my yard as their playground. I don’t have much funds to pick up every single LM item in the catalogue and besides I am newbie whose being cautious with planning out with the laying of these tricks. I feel like I should have also ordered fiery wall of protection powder to thrown around my property but worried still these ids will meandered onto my lawn.
I have tons of photos of both the homes I want tohot foot, I don’t have all the kids or parents names (so I tend to write in black or red ink everyone in 1515 mockingbird land on the back of the photo and turn the photos facing outward against the two sets of neighbors kids don’t associate or play with each other anymore but so far I got nothing *sigh*

Guys any additional help is deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 6:08 pm

If I were you I would get a reading and consultation with one of the AIRR rootworkers. They will help you develop a plan of attack that works with your funds and local resources, as well as the LM products that you already have. It will help end your confusion and give you a clear methodology to follow.

You can make your own hot foot bottle with a bottle and some of the hot foot powder. Although the powder already contains all the ingredients you need, go ahead and put some red pepper and black pepper in there as well. Put the names/pictures of all the parties you want gone inside. Pray over it daily, shaking it vigorously and telling them to go away.

Don't dispose in the sea - the sea ebbs and flows and will bring them closer again after pushing them away. If you can't do a river, then use a crossroads or a cemetary for disposal.

Don't use the ammonia on the hot foot work - ammonia cleans messes away. You're trying to create a mess - so don't clean it up for them. Clean YOURSELF of the mess, but don't use it in the hot foot work.

Stop focusing on making them fight - focus on making them LEAVE. Hot foot doesn't necessarily make people move by making them angry - it causes situations that makes them get the hell out of there. That could be losing a job, getting arrested, etc. And definitely need to be adding the homeowners into your work because while you want the kids away from your lawn, it's their parents who will be moving away - the kids moving are a byproduct of that.

Throwing all the doubt and worry and confusing, as well as obsessing over whether or not you're getting results is working against yourself. So do what work you do very confidently and with faith.

I think you should start working with a rootworker so you can be better focused on the work.

The general rule of thumb for spell manifestation is 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for positive movement, 3 months for your final result. So you can see why we're saying to keep working and BE PATIENT!

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

If I were you I would get a reading and consultation with one of the AIRR rootworkers. They will help you develop a plan of attack that works with your funds and local resources, as well as the LM products that you already have. It will help end your confusion and give you a clear methodology to follow. (I would like to I really would but even a few dollars is something I don't have just gonna have to keep working these three ingreidnets constantly that all.)

You can make your own hot foot bottle with a bottle and some of the hot foot powder. Although the powder already contains all the ingredients you need, go ahead and put some red pepper and black pepper in there as well. Put the names/pictures of all the parties you want gone inside. Pray over it daily, shaking it vigorously and telling them to go away. (I have a small packet of hot foot powder how much to I need in this bottle? And what kind of bottleglass or plastic? and do i need to add olive oil as a base to strentch the hot foot powder I have in the tiny foil packet I received???)

When you dispose of a bottle at the sea, punch a small hole in the lid and throw it in at ebb tide so it will sink before it comes back in. You can also do th same in a river, tor use a crossroads or a cemetary for disposal.

Stop focusing on making them fight - focus on making them LEAVE. Hot foot doesn't necessarily make people move by making them angry - it causes situations that makes them get the hell out of there. That could be losing a job, getting arrested, etc. And definitely need to be adding the homeowners into your work because while you want the kids away from your lawn, it's their parents who will be moving away - the kids moving are a byproduct of that.

Throwing all the doubt and worry and confusing, as well as obsessing over whether or not you're getting results is working against yourself. So do what work you do very confidently and with faith. Ok.

I think you should start working with a rootworker so you can be better focused on the work. I wish I could I don't have 3 dollars much les 30 bucks for my blood pressure medication, but I understand why I would NEED to have a reading done.

Cat teaches us to look 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for positive movement, and 3 months for resolution before you give up on a spell and judge it to have failed. So you can see why we're saying to keep working and BE PATIENT! Ok.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

You definitely can find 2 roads that intersect - that's a crossroads.
You don't use freshly open graves in graveyard disposal, either - you're using graves with dead people in them.

I would take some time to read through the free online book Hoodoo In Theory and Practice so that you can get a better education in what goes on in rootwork, as it does seem that you could use more foundation education in the tradition. It will help you be more confident in your work, too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Devi suggested reading can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Also once a trick is laid, while I would accept that it will work, I would not keep watching it sometimes that alone brings anxiety. I realize we are not in your shoes but many of us have been there with similar situations...so please follow the advice listed...

...and remember some people are just stubborn...but on some level they are being affected...you will know when...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Hook up a tape deck on your porch and play some classical music lightly on loop, put it under a cardboard box or something so they don't know where it's coming from. Don't make it too loud, just something that is almost subliminal. My town's bus station started doing that when they had problems with bad kids... it totally solved the situation overnight.
HRCC Student #2174G

kitzy

Unread post by kitzy » Wed May 26, 2010 3:27 am

jwmcclin & Devi I love your replies for cathy but have you guys any idea what trailer park trash neighbors and their kids are capable of. Its easy to say let the trick alone & stop watching it but its obvious no amount of talking, pleading or asking the parents to leash the kids or even talking to the police or getting other neighbors to put pressure on these kids is just not working. Obviously this poster is near the end of her rope and cleaning up after brats who feel littering this person's home each day is a hobby along with loitering around it is just massive fun. Cathy but I gotta tell you watching these kids to see if the trick works on them is gonna land you in the ER speaking from experience. I know you want to strangle these animalistic brats I can literally feel it in your posts but realize these targets will get their just desserts, may not be today but in time you should notice some movement.

Cathy13 I am far from being experienced in laying tricks but the ones you mentioned where you collect the kids litter up each night I say put it in big container and douse a few specs of LM hot foot powder on these items see if that takes. The trick where you laced the kid's soccer ball might take longer to activate itself but I'm afraid you may even have to watch for that ball again and lace it up again with the 3 ingredients you have.

But the idea to me that stood out the most and I wanted to comment & applaud you on is the summer camp brochure do that one as well along with the hot foot powder bottle. Mail the brochure out with hot foot powder laced all over it see if that takes faster and the hot foot bottle I've never tried, not even sure how one stretches the hot foot powder in this bottle but use photos of their house if you don't know their names and label the back of the photo "all of you" at such and such an address, that should do some kind of damage & do like Devi says shake the heck out of this conatiner whether it be glass or plastic bottle....

All in all I will be praying for you sweetie I know money is tight with you but love the creativity in you trying to lay tricks and making those 3 ingredients stretch like that. Love the way you think out of the box. But if you feel one trick doesn't work try another till you feel comfortable that this problem will ease itself away fast.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed May 26, 2010 4:23 am

I agree with Devi about the hot foot bottle,this is something you can make with the ingredients you already have so it is a great idea as you're not spending more money.Since you have ammonia,you could also consider doing an ammonia jar,which is used to turn a situation around: an-ammonia-and-jar-spell-to-turn-a-situ ... t3050.html
Keep in mind though that the ammonia jar spell has completely different purposes from the hot foot jar,so if you want to do both spells you should do two jars,one only hot foot AND one with ammonia. In addition to that,if you finally go ahead with the ammonia jar spell too,try to use a phrase in your petition that will help back up your other work. To clarify I'm giving you a bad example and a good example:
Bad example: Use the hot foot jar to get those people away and make an ammonia jar with the paper in the jar reading "my neighbours' kids don't listen to me when I tell them to stop annoying me". This will not help,since the first jar suggests that you want them gone,and the second one that you want them there but you want them to behave.
Good example:Use the hot foot jar to get those people way and make an ammonia jar with the paper in the jar reading "I am surrounded by bad,annoying and disrespectful neighbors who make my life miserable all the time." This is a better choice since the hot foot jar will be working to drive those people away and the ammonia jar will be working to reverse the above statement.
I am not suggesting that you should do both,it is marely one more thing you can try with the things you have already bought.
The brochure idea sounds excellent by the way,I'd definitely try it!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”