Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Look it up on the Lucky Mojo Magic Spell Archives.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

beammer158

Unread post by beammer158 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm

thanks for the reply but ican't fine of what i'm looking for here!i mean how many times i have to write her name and mine,write her name first or after?do i have to turn the paper on certain side and degree? hoe to i fold the paper toward me or ?is it ok if i put the package in between the mattress and the mattress's box or it has to be under my bed.thanks once again

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 pm

has anyone used graveyard dirt in intranquility spell to make a lover suffer?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 pm

i havent as its calling on a specific spirit who is in hell to come help you with your cause. though use of graveyard dirt is used in some love spells. the jack ball spell talked on the LM site or the vandella root spell. also noted is spirnkeling a passed away loved one's graveyard dirt on items or where the target will pass can be used to have them cause them to come back to you. best option is sprinkle on their items like in their coat, shoes etc.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Graveyard dirt is used in various love spells that employ the assitance of a passed away loved one to work on someone's mind to make them love you. There are coercive elements in them that are similar to the intranquility conjure. They are two separate workings, however. Now, someone could work the Intranquility Spell to bring back a lost lover, then work with graveyard dirt to make that person stay and love them.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 am

got it, thanks

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Ok I have a question with regard to collecting the graveyard dirt for this spell. I want to get dirt from my step-fathers grave site, however he was cremated so would the dirt still work since there is no per say heart area to get it from?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm

My father was cremated and I buried his remains in the same grave as my mother, who was not cremated. I collect dirt from the grave and use it successfully to work with both of them. Don't be put-off by the specifcs of the "heart area" -- just collect the dirt, pay for it and have faith in your work.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Michelle is absolutely right. Simply collect your dirt, pay for it and work your spell.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 am

Thank you to both of you

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Is there a special way i am supposed to go about obtaining graveyard dirt? I know I can buy it from Lucky Mojo but I was thinking I could just go to the nearest cemetary and get some, but do I have to buy it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Please look at the first paragraph.

Another link from the forum
buying-or-borrowing-graveyard-dirt-t701s25.html

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Yes you have to pay the spirits for their help but first you should ask if they will help. Read what LM says http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:33 pm

There are a few methods of collecting graveyard dirt. The idea is that you purchase the dirt and along with it the aid of the spirit. One method is to seek out a passed family member who loves you and who would work on your behalf, or find an ancestor willing to work on your behalf. The other method is to be spirit-led. Walk into a cemetary and simply walk letting yourself be guided by the spirits. This method works well if you let your intention and work be known to the spirit and ask who is willing to help. Then you may be led to a grave of a spirit who may be willing to work for you.

Once you find your grave you must pay for the dirt, this can be used by 3 dimes, a bit of whiskey or another traditional method. LM sells mercury dimes for this purpose and can be used to pay for the dirt.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 am

Thank you for your help!

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 pm

if I only need just graveyard dirt just from the graveyard not a particular grave, is there a certain way to go about that also?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

greeneyes676767

It depends on what you are going to use it for. There is no one answer. I was taught to use the dirt from a baby's grave for general work because its spirit is undeveloped and can be turned anyway you want.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm

HailDiscordia is on target...you have to know what your purpose is first. Many examples have been given in this forum, try a search... Believe me you do not want to try this unless you know (or feel) that the spirit will help you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 am

I just wanted to know if there are any special ways of laying goofer dust and graveyard dirt?

Is there anything in particular that you have to say before you lay them?

Any special pray or psalms that you should read, etc?

I've seen the link from LM that talks about goofer dust and graveyard dirt. But I wanted to hear about some of the tricks that have been used, how others have done it with success.

Just want to know the best way to use either goofer or graveyard dirt when it comes to putting it in someone's shoe's or in their house?

Thanks for your help.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 am

I have used them a freezer bottle spell, vinegar & lemon vinegar jar, sprinkled on photos, but did not sprinkle to contact with the skin or personal items... it works well depending on caster's situation..... If your situation is not complicated you can see results at the soonest, however if you have blockages, results may vary... before you do these spells, cleanse and protect yourself first...

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 am

stelselv

What are some of the best ways to Cleanse and Protect yourself before doing spells?

Does anyone else have ways they use goofer dust or graveyard dirt. I will be able to have it come in contact with my target..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am

13-Herb Bath is great. Van Van is another nice one for cleansing with a hint of protection. Hyssop bath directly after any negative work always.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Laying down Goofer dust and Graveyard dirt is serious stuff. It is heavy crossing that often calls for the complete destruction of something and leading up to death. Even "goofer" the term is believed to be derived from a word that means to "kill." recommend a reading help illuminate if your cause is just and if its necessary to take matters past reversal and cut and clear. Now, I'm not shy about working dark work, myself and there have been times when Goofer Dust may be necessary, but consider your intention.

I'm sure my advice is unwarranted so let's get to the products-Goofer Dust and graveyard dirt is laid down like any other powder trick. You sprinkle as you call out your prayers. You can do this by laying them out where the target with come in contact with them. In fact this is the trick most tied with infecting someone through their feet. Some people prefer drawing a "x" when they lay this trick down to symbolize the crossing. I've also heard snake lines being used.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I need the graveyard dirt for a protection spell, and it calls for dirt just from the graveyard not from a particular grave. By the way, thanks for all the help!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

greeneyes676767

Does it actually say dirt from a graveyard but not from a grave? Most spells will simply list grave yard dirt and expect you to know how to get it and from what sort of grave.
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 am

For protection work, I would buy dirt from the grave of a soldier.

I have some 'all purpose' graveyard dirt, but the way in which it was collected involved very intense emotions, an intuitive agreement with the spirit of the deceased, special payment and some rather spooky omens. Now, I could use this for just about anything becasue of the way in which I collected it. If I had a particular purpose, I would likely collect graveyard dirt from a specific grave for that specific purpose.

You can't just take dirt from any-old-where in a graveyard and expect it to work for you. It won't. It's just dirt that happens to be from a cemetery. If you aren't prepared to make an agreement to work with a spirit and to properly pay for your graveyard dirt, then you have no business using it in your work. None. In fact, if you just go and take dirt from a random place in the cemetery, you may open yourself up to lots of nasty business. Do it properly or not at all. That means read up on the proper process and follow the instructions. Don't mess with the dead, they dislike being short changed.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 pm

stelselv

How have u used this in freezer bottle spells, vinegar & lemon vinegar jars? Never heard of that before.

Hapinys

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 am

search the forum you will get more info....

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes, it just says just from the graveyard ground , not one particular grave

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 am

What type of spell is this? I'm not a Palero or Mambo, but I do recall just collecting graveyard dirt from the cemetary itself, not an actual grave in a few of the spells. Of course those all called upon the spirit of the actual cemetary, or the spirit of death. I forget which of those traditions called for it..

It's probably best to follow the method outlined. Go to a graveyard, start talking about the work you wish to do and asking who was willing to help. Then pay for your dirt and you're set.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 am

OK, this is something I've been putting off because with the snow on the ground, I can't go collecting any graveyard dirt anyway, but I need to get moving on it soon. A couple people I've talked to privately for a bit of help, but if anyone else reading this knows of any additional ways to help me with this I'd appreciate it (including magical means, but I think for this instance, practical might be more helpful). However, for various reasons, I can't publicly answer any questions about the details or the whys of what I'm doing.

I need to find graveyard dirt for a spell I'm working on from an ancestor of someone else (preferably an ancestor who knew him, but I'll take what I can get). I'm certain that he has relatives buried around here somewhere, but I don't know any names or locations and it's not like I can ask him. I know this person's name and birthdate. I know the names of some of his living relatives (his children, his father, his brother, his ex-wife and his mother). If anybody knows of any ways to help, either practical or magical, I could definitely use it. Thanks.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 pm

I will get the graveyard dirt by the methods you all have instructed. Thanks for all your help, I want to get this right!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 am

I only know one use in hoodoo fro graveyard dirt that is not from a particular grave -- ad this is to make a Black Hawk bucket -- which is not a "spell." If you are working on a spell, you will want a spirit to help you, and that spirit should be approached through his or her grave.

Remember, not all spell-crafting is African American conjure or hoodoo, and you cannot expect to come to this forum seeking aid with spells from other traditions.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 am

Yo would need to do some research with the obituaries in your hometown newspapers. They will usually name the place of burial.
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:25 am

And your library will probably have archives of the newspaper; it might be online too.
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm

You can also try geneology websites for tips, and look at the parish records of likely churches.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Wow - Kevin I wish you luck on this one.

I live in Chicago also. There are simply way too many graveyards. Perhaps asking the church they attend where they bury their parishoners may help.

Yet, I feel like I should offer this bit of advice. Queen of Heaven Cementary in Hillside has hundreds of soldiers's graves. Some believe that petitioning the help of a spirit of a soldier works well when needing graveyard dirt. It's across the road from Mount Carmel Cementary where the infamous Al Capone is buried.

Best of luck to you.

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm

I had been pondering the how and when of buying graveyard dirt for some weeks, (as my previous last post would indicate, January 29) having spoken with Coyote about the practice and determined there was no where that was suitable. Either because of the feel of the graveyard or just to public to accomplish anything like that. So for weeks nothing happened and finally I was gifted with the chance to go down to Galveston for a convention last weekend. I suddenly had a thought as I was yahoo mapping my route that there would likely be many graveyards down there, perhaps I would find something suitable, and I located one on a direct route to the hotel the conference would be at, packed my gear up extra, including whiskey and all, and determined to stop on my way there Friday to get this started. Well I drove there, which for me was a challenge in itself, and when I got to to where the graveyard was supposed to be there was a brand new gigantic church there. I was unphased and turned, and drove a few blocks, turning again, and drove to where that road dead ended right at a T section with a large graveyard. It was in bad shape but had been mowed recently, there was a lot of debris, and the main gate was blocked from entering by the remains of the gate itself and part of a tree. The 2nd block of the grave yard was in worse shape, and most of the stones there were actually broke down gravel like, but again, undaunted I stopped and got out, walking towards the more intact yard I announced that I was going to treat a missing section of the brick wall (all of about 6 inches tall now for most of the grave yard) as the gate since I would be unable to navigate the real gate, and paid the gatekeeper.

The first 3 graves or so I couldn’t read anything much on them other than a letter, or date here and there, but just as I was about to try to put out feelers I noticed the 4th grave and was immediately drawn to it. The woman (and I had determined for my purposes a woman would be the best likely candidate to help me, though I was prepared in case I got a different feeling once there.) was almost my age exactly, and her last name was my maternal grandmothers maiden name. Its not a very common name and I was just sure that it was at least possible this person could be a relative or ancestor of mine. I spoke with her at length and was moved to tears when telling her my troubles and why I was asking for her help. I then felt confident that It would be agreeable to buy her dirt and did so, leaving behind the flowers and extra southern comfort I had brought (along with the coin and whiskey payment) and I left there feeling lighter of soul, promising to return when possible to visit her again.

I felt it was a very positive experience, even though there was a little more traffic on the nearby streets than I would have liked.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Two questions.

It just says to write the two names. Would it be better to write each three times crossing each other or just write the two names?

It says under the bed? Is under the mattress also acceptable? I can do under the bed but I'd rather under the mattress.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

juligrey

Unread post by juligrey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hoping someone can help me with this one. I've searched through the forum, but I haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'd really appreciate any help or insight anyone can give me.

I've been reading a lot about graveyard dirt for various spells and I have a few questions about how to collect and use it.

I'd like to collect dirt from my grandmother's grave, and was wondering if it would be appropriate to leave something she liked in life as opposed to the dime or whiskey. The dime isn't a problem necessarily, but she wasn't a big drinker so the whiskey just doesn't feel right to me. I'd like to leave her something more personal, like yellow roses as they were her favorite, or something else she would appreciate. Would this be considered a good payment?

Also, I'd like to use the dirt in a love spell, but I have a problem with the coercive nature of it. I know I should follow the formula for best results, or try something else, but for some reason asking her to help me in this matter really feels right. Is there a way to temper my petition or are there other love spells utilizing graveyard dirt that are less coercive? Can I ask her to help without asking her to hound him to death?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

If you know the spirit you are collecting from, then certainly you can leave something in offering that you know that they liked. I would still leave the dime, but certainly add flowers or whatever. :)

You can change your petition to suit your needs. Just realize that you are no longer following that spell as it was written, so you are improvising. Which is fine. Just understand the theory and practice behind what you are doing and why you are doing it.

juligrey

Unread post by juligrey » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. This is something I really want to do, but I want to make sure I do it right, and respectfully. I know some ingredients are so powerful in their nature, that I wasn't sure I could use the dirt in this way. I was afraid it might be like trying to hit someone softly with a sledgehammer. :D

I don't know how much of a difference it makes, but my grandmother wouldn't have been the type (in life) to want to coerce someone for a love spell. I know there are a lot of other elements at work with the spell, but I thought I might have better results if I kept my petition more in line with her personality. Without going into too much detail, I also asked my mother whether or not she thought my grandmother would have had a problem with me collecting her dirt for something like this. Just thought it was important, since I always wondered if something went completely against someone beliefs in life, if their spirit would be offended. Mom said she wouldn't have been, especially if it was for me. Makes me feel better.

Thanks again. I've been doing a lot of reading about this and some other topics. These forums are really great.

MissX2

Unread post by MissX2 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have a question regarding the collection of graveyard dirt. The subject grave is a mausoleum. Whereabouts do I collect the dirt when the subject is buried inside a mausoleum? All ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:30 am

I was told to get as close as you can to it and dig as deep as you can or get as much as you can get (and of course pay for your dirt)....I was also told the older the mausoleum the better.

I'd asked because my first love is in a mausoleum in Connecticut. He died 20 years ago....cancer at the young age of 24. Anyway on my next trip up North I'd planned to get some dirt outside of his mausoleum.

It was also mentioned that I could take dirt from the door nearest to him. Hope this is helpful.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

MissX2

Unread post by MissX2 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate it.

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm

I would like Ms cat to weigh in on this (please) as I was taught something different.

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

The one time that I collected dirt from a mausoleum I worked intuitively. I was able to connect to the spirit and she led me to a place where I could collect dirt on the perimeter of the mausoleum.

MissX2

Unread post by MissX2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 am

By the way, how does one pay for their dirt at a mausoleum. Is it OK to just leave the dimes, pennies or whiskey somewhere on the steps or by the front door of the mausoleum or do you have to dig around and bury the payment? How is it done in this situation. Thanks again.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

I'm sure there are other ways. And I too would love to hear suggestions from Ms. Cat and others.

My information came from a person who is 13th generation Hoodoo practitioner in NC who is affiliated with the store that first introduced me to LM products and Hoodoo. I sat in on a 5 class series in 2009 (5 Saturdays)...in which she introduced and taught a small group of us a little about Hoodoo. She used LM oils, incenses and sachets. Not sure where her herbs and such came from...because they were all in their own jars.

Now...please do not misunderstand, she was not claiming to be representing LM. She uses LM products; used LM products during the class; referenced & suggested LM website & forum; referenced Cat's book; and recommended Cat's course to those of us that were serious about our conjure. This was all done at the shoppe where I was firsts introduced to hoodoo & LM. So I feel pretty safe in her suggestion.

I'm hoping this doesn't sound crabby, because it is not meant too. I am still young in my Hoodoo practice...just wanting to inform that I didn't just pull it out of my hat or off the internet. Knowledge & options are good....so I too would love to know more about this topic.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 am

In New Orleans many cemeteries are pretty much all concrete, so I just left the payment on the crypt, and then swept up dirt from directly on and around the tomb.

LightMaven

Unread post by LightMaven » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:08 pm

An interesting thing happened to me while I was collecting some graveyard dirt.

I decided to go to the grave of one of my favorite uncles who died when I was young. He was always crazy about me & would do most anything for me so this seemed like a good candidate. As I am standing over his grave talking to him I felt as though my Great-great-grandmother was pulling me from 2 graves over. She died in 1914 & so I obviously never met her, but being the family genealogist I know quite a bit about her. So I started talking to her, as well. I know that she was a tiny little feisty woman who never seemed to take crap off of anyone & was fiercely protective of her family.

I felt like I was getting a very receptive vibe from her as I was relaying my current problem & what I was seeking to do to solve it. So I began to collect dirt from her grave. Digging into the soil I found it was very rich earth and an earthworm came up with part of it. For some reason this also felt like a very good sign to me. I collected my dirt, made my payment & left.

On the way home I started wondering if perhaps I should have taken the worm as well. Not sure why I'm having this feeling about it so strongly. I can't remember reading anything referencing such a thing. So I'm curious if anyone knows of any reason I should have perhaps taken the worm or was it better I left it there to return back into the soil?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

personally id left the worm its alive its doing its thing, to me the worm showed the "life of the soil" and thus id use the dirt as you planed. thank the little critter and go to work
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I think you did right leaving the worm alone. I can understand the impluse, though. Whenever I'm doing ritual work outdoors, I find myself compelled to bring home little tokens with me. I've accumulated quite a rock collection! Sometimes they end up in conjure bags, as pocket pieces or on my altars. To anyone else, they would just be common rocks; for me, they're tangible reminders of my belief in conjure.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am

There is no one way to collect graveyard dirt from a mausoleum. In some cases the stone is soft and you can scrape a bit with a pocket knife from low down, near the dirt-line (don't deface the tomb!). In other cases you can collect dirt from the door area or at the perimeter dirt-line.

To pay you can leave coins at the door, on top of the crypt if it is small, or bury them where you bought the dirt. You can wedge the coins down into the earth vertically along the wall of the crypt or mausoleum.

This topic was posted in the "ask for help with your situation" section, but it is not a request for help with a situation. It is a request for help with using minerals, so it has been moved to the "herbs and minerals" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

LightMaven

Unread post by LightMaven » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Oops, sorry. Thanks for shifting me in the right direction.

klutch3000

Unread post by klutch3000 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 am

I have a question. If I don't know or have any relatives that died...can I still go to the graveyard to borrow dirt to use as a ritual? Is it dangerous to borrow unknown dirt? How can I borrow dirt from someone and not be punished for it..if it is not a person I know? Please help me out.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am

You pay for graveyard dirt with dimes, pennies, or whiskey. You do not have to have known the person while they were alive.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

We collect graveyard, and pay for it, getting the permission of the spirits from whose graves we take it. Some of these spirits we have worked with for many years. Just order --

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

catherine yronwode

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Miss Cat,
Question about your graveyard dirt, is it receptive to any form of spell work? like what kind of spirit is the dirt from just wondering, I know you wouldnt be selling it if it wasnt a good spirit willing to help im just curious about it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm

The LM Graveyard dirt can be used for any purpose. From what I understand it is a blend of dirt from several different graves, so no matter what type of work you are doing, one of the spirits will be willing to aid you in your need.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”