Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
blackforrest

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by blackforrest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 am

I have tried the intranquil spell twice but both times, different candles, they dont finish burning and stopped near the end.

I dont understand, but when i use other loving spells it works.
maybe i read the spell wrongly.
or could he be protected in some ways?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 am

blackforrest wrote:I have tried the intranquil spell twice but both times, different candles, they dont finish burning and stopped near the end.

I dont understand, but when i use other loving spells it works.
maybe i read the spell wrongly.
or could he be protected in some ways?
Well he might be protected, or the intranquil spirit, to put it bluntly, doesn't like you, or doesn't want to work with you. Or you do not have the talent for heavy negative work, which is what that spell is. Or you are not meant to have the person you are working and you should move on with your life. What has the divination said? The spell is not as easy as some think and as with all spells not everyone can pull it off.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Touching on what HD said, it might be too that you need to do another spell. Like Ive said before, I would not use the Intranquil Siirit as a first line of defense.

As for not having any contact with them, let them contact you first, and then once they do that then keep on the IS until they come back to you. Ive done this for a client and it worked wonders because he made regular contact, then I just kept on it, which made him finally give in to wanting to be with her.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Just a thought in passing...

I like to add music to my spellwork. For this one, I suggest the Beatles' "You're Gonna Lose That Girl" to the break-up aspects of your spell.

Good luck & good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

william

Unread post by william » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:34 am

Can anyone answer a few questions about this spell please. I have read that it is a strong spell and other stuff on the forum. You burn the candle for a week, does the spell kick in right away or after the week is up. Also has anyone found it to work/not work for them and if so why didn't it work do you think. I realise its a last resort type of spell.

Willy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

You might want to use the search tool in the upper right hand corner and type in >>>>Intranquility spell because this has been discussed several times...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

william

Unread post by william » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 am

I did that and have read loads about it, but I can't find an answer to the question I asked, also wanted to know who has had success with it and timings, although I know timings vary with all work.

Willy

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 am

I really don't think there's such a thing as a "strong spell". The strength of the spell comes from the person performing it. I've done the IS before and yes, it works. I don't know how long it took to actually manifest, but I do know the target came around after a few weeks (it's been some years back, can't remember the exact time frame).

If it fails, there could be a myriad of reasons why: the spirit simply doesn't like you/won't help you or the target has a stronger will than you.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hello =D.
i was browsing the website to try to find out more about the intranquil spirit vigil candle, however i can across this:

"The Prayer of Intranquility is used -- especially in Latin American folk-magic -- to make a former lover unable to rest until he or she returns. Consider, though, when you do this, that if the person does come back, the two of you will not have the same kind of happy, innocent, loving relationship you did at the beginning. This is a prayer or spell that forces your ex-lover to act according to your will, which is not kindly on your part."
im confused; if he does come back what kind of relationship would we have?or would we have the kind of relationship i desire which is a loving relationship please help im confused.
if anything is there another type of vigil candle anyone can recommend similar to this one? to bring my exboyfriend back and get back together.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Lulu, the Intranquil Spirit spiritual supplies are designed to torment a departed lover until he or she returns. Please read LMs reference http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

This has been discussed on this forum before, you can use the search link above to locate the conversations.

Also, have you tried reconciliation...its a softer...gentler spell intended to put an end to the sorrow and hostility which sometimes keeps friends and lovers apart.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You may want to consider a honey jar in addition...I am sure others will have suggestions...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

I would use Intranquil as a last resort, if all else fails. You're calling on a spirit from Hell (likely not Mr Sweetness and Light) to make someone miserable until they return. Definitely search for intranquil as jwmcclin suggested, it's pretty much been discussed ad nauseum.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am

Would this spell help if 2 people want to get back together but someone else is doing black magick to keep them apart?Then in that case would this spell make that person so desperat ethat it will overcome the black magick force?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 am

path2success wrote:Would this spell help if 2 people want to get back together but someone else is doing black magick to keep them apart?Then in that case would this spell make that person so desperat ethat it will overcome the black magick force?
No. Read the other threads about the intranquil spirit, petitioning this entity isn't even really a love spell, its revenge disguised as love. If you want to work with a spirit on a case like that try a Saint. I would also do Road opener and cleansing.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:26 pm

To answer your question path2success.,

This spell is not going to pull them apart necessarily. But it could driver the person to be so restless that they become so irritated because they are constantly thinking about someone else. I mean it could drive them apart, because the person is so irritated and restless with thoughts of someone else. It is a possibility, but I would follow up with a break up step just to make sure that the division is there.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 am

Thank you stars & hail !

Leogirl19

Unread post by Leogirl19 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:49 am

Hi
So I am not the most religious person but having been raised very irish catholic, I have never really tried anything regarding spells etc. So I felt a little nervous/ naieve as to just what I was doing. I decided to use the intranquil spirit- or to purchase a candle and have it lit with my petition over just one week ago- this goes back to my naievity and nerves, (I live in NYC and can not leave a candle burning in my apt all day etc. etc) However, I am just wondering if I did the right thing? I sent the petition to Lucky Mojo, bought the candle for you to light in CA, and when I did this the girl told me sometimes its better to light 3? Seeing as we are in recession times I was a little apprehensive... but the bottom line is I am a hopeless romantic and I thought and believe that just maybe this would bring my ex and I back together. I have also been praying the intranquil spirit prayer on almost a daily basis- or I was until a few days ago. I know like all things in life you must believe whole heartedly in something in order for it to happen. At this point I am trying to save myself the heartache I am already suffering and wondering if I did conjure something or if I am just spending money on someone who really isn't ever going to return to me.

william

Unread post by william » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am

The IS spell is very powerful but can take time to manifest. I wouldn't be praying to it though, you may be blocking it, maybe a Saint would be better for that, best to try and now forget it and just know that it will manifest in its own time. The more the person resists the more they will become miserable and discontent, thats what its designed to do I think. Are there any other things that may need removing, is the other party for instance with anyone else, if so you may need to do some breakup work.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 am

If you're unsure of what to do or even if anything will work to bring back your ex, get a reading from one of the readers listed at the AIRR. Before doing any spell work, especially if you're a newbie, you should get a reading to see if it's even possible to change whatever situation you're in.

We've talked about the intranquility spirit ad nauseum here, so if you want to read about some of the results people got, do a quick forum search. I can attest that the IS works quite well, but it's not a nice spell by any means. Also, reconciliation work is just that. WORK. More than one spell is almost always required to get results and, depending on the person, it can take some time.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey there fellow New Yorker

Just bit of advice: Once you've done the spell, forget about it. The spell works faster that way. Find something that keeps your mind off the spell and your love target. And check in with a psychic to see what is going on. (You do this to check if it's working)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 pm

hey there...I cannot stress the importance of a reading before starting any kind of spiritual work, and u have to be careful with intranquil spirit...if ur ex rejects, or resists it...the energy rebounds and it makes you feel anxious, and miserable....get a reading and see if intranquil spirit is the remedy for this problem, much luck with it! BTW...light a blue candle for yourself, while u wait...but GET A READING

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I always wondered when would one do this spell, dark moon,, full moon, wax moon, wain moon.. i can conceviably see doing it at a wain moon then again I can also see donig it during a wax moon. thank to anyone and everyone who can answer my curiosity.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 pm

according to LM instructions, you can start the IS spell a few days before the full moon

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

I agree with everyone here. It is imperative that you get a reading before you even consider doing any kind of reconcilation work. Also, thinking it to death...is NOT good for the work. I agree with thelightfantastic. The intranquil spirit spell has been talked about like we have beaten a dead horse. Most of your questions can be answered in the previous threads, and on the information page. Personally, the intranquil spirit spell should only really be used as a last result, or not used completely alone. You are torturing someone to come back to you, and when you do this spell how are you going to know its working? I mean it is hard to know it is working if you are not walking inside the target's brain, or you have someone else that can speak on their misery.

SO RELAX!!! I understand that you are in a state of panic here, but panicking is only going to be awarded with more panicking. Also, please make sure that an ample amount of time has passed by before you ask "intranquil spirit are you listening?" I mean yes spells work but this is not hocus pocus magic. I understand we want instant gratification, but things do not work this way. It is called spellWORK for a reason. Chances are you are not going to see results within a week. Things take time.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:13 pm

I did it on my ex that allegedly moved away to the east coast. He has not spoken to me for months except for an email, bit even then I casted a spell to get him to do that. Last time he emailed was two months ago. I casted the intranquility spell a while ago. Damn, this boy has come back with fire. He texted me tonite and said that he has been wondering about me, and then called several times. It was from a number I had not seen before and I did not know who it was so answered the call. Lo and behold, here the ex is, assuming that he is all high and mighty, saying that I should want to spend time with him because he is some hot shot attorney. I immediately cussed him out for his rude remarks about the man that I am now seeing and he has been texting me how low class this new man is and that he is better than him. (I got with this new person because I was not wanting to be in a relationship with my ex when I had iven up on the spell) The instant that I forgot I had casted the spell is when he contacted me, I received signs that he would but stopped receiving them everyday so forgot about them. The sign that REALLY got me is that he drives a jag and the town that I live in many ppl cant afford such cars, but I have been seeing them on my side of town more often. Also, his name has been brought up several times by ppl that would just ask about him, because allegedly we were a good item. I also cleaned out my freezer, I had several things and ppl that I had put on ice thus freezing them out of my life. Well he was one of those things I took out. He had been on ice for several months and then as the spell does, it removes ppl, but he is now back because I thawed everything.( I only cleaned out my freezer to remove all of the ppl that no longer were in my life.) I had a feeling that he would return if I took him out, but my freezer realy needed cleaning. So coupled with the intranquility spell and the taking him off ice, he is back. I say it like he is the boogeyman or something.

Alas now the intranquility spell has run its course and he is completely full of himself right now. I almost want to stab him. I knew that he would return kind of irascible, that is to be expected in this spell, but I want to B**** slap this boy to give him some act right.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Well, that just goes to show that spells manifest after you forget about them. It stresses the point of why people shouldn't freak about why their spells are not working. But its interesting that you did the IS and you did a freezer jar. I mean its kind of like working against yourself to do something to freeze him out your life,but try to bring him back at the same time. Anywhoo, do an uncrossing step on him to remove the intranquil spell you did on him, and he should leave you alone.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 am

Well I did not remember that I did the freezer jar on him, it was from very long time ago, I mean ages ago. I actually did freezer jar to get him to stop being so stuck up about things and he ended up "moving away" as in we were still together he just moved to and was really nice to me. He was sweet as hell with it in the freezer, would email me the sweetest things, come and get me to go out on the town, that sort of thing. Well I guess the spring cleaning brought back Mr. Grumpy Gills. Eh. Intranquility spell worked, I also petitioned Saint MArtha. :) All in all, this attorney is just in need of a good old fashioned honey jar.

william

Unread post by william » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

Just for fun I would stick him back in the freezer as a doll with no clothes on make him feel "out in the cold" lol ... but certainly you could then gag is mouth to shut him up.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 am

nice story lol

thanks for sharing

that's very interesting, keep us updated on anything new

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Sounds to me like the old curse "May you get everything you wish for."
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 pm

I have done the Intranquility spell three times. Now I am just done with it, but it does take patience. The person that is worked on is not going to come back that same day or week. The IS takes its time in tormenting the target. Altho, contrary to that statement, when I performed it the first time the person spoke to me within a day or two... the second time took a month and this last time it took two. I forgot about this person the last time and moved on to another relationship. However, the spell for this last time is not completely finished. He called a few weeks ago to say that he is in town and missed me but acted a fool because I did not want to hang with him that night. However, a few days later he apologized for his behavior and called to have a conversation with me, saying that he just wanted to hear my voice...he has yet to act out the entire spell i.e. touching me, smelling me, etc. but all in all give it time.

cburgins

Unread post by cburgins » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm

I have tried the intranquil spell , you do have to consult a pysic before attempting anything of that nature because you may be doing more harm than good your pysic will direct you as to how to perform this ritual it is best done at the earliest hours of the morning like say 3.00am where there is no distraction and you can concentrate at that time the person in question is sleeping and their spirit is more vulnerable to the prayers, it is best to have something like a picture or the seal of love with that person's name inscribed on it at the bottom of the candle..there is a prayer that goes with it every day as well as the songs of solomon verse every day and psalm 23 pray it like you mean it and that you believe it will do what you want it to do. It does work ! It does not work overnight but you have to have patience anything that you want to work properly will take a bit of time..you also have to remain calm don't panic sit back and watch it work for you. Believe me it will work.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:27 am

How successful are intranquil candles lit by themselves? Could they be highly effective?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 am

We have discussed this to the point of a dead horse. Please do a forum search. In addition, you have done the intranquil spirit spell, and you have seen results so you know how effective it is. Your target is indeed already tormented.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 am

No, I haven't done the actual spell kit. I have lit several candles. But that is why I wanted know. Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 pm

The spell kit just has all the materials that are necessary to do the spell, but if you do not have the materials including the cross then get the spell kit. If you have all the oils and the materials except the pink candle, then go with the single candles. Spell kits are designed to take the guessing out of what materials to use.

In the future, you can look up what is in the spell kits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 pm

If you don't have any of the materials that are in the actual kit then I would just go ahead and get the kit. Or if that seems too much stuff then you might be able to get the candle fixed and sent to you. You could always call the store and ask.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Great post.

cburgins, I read the info page on IS as well as the instruction on the candle. I also read all the threads in this forum, there was never a mention of reading the prayer every day and also reading psalm and King Solomon verse. It does say so for the other coercive spells but not that one.

So, contrary to what many say here, this spell was not talked about ad nauseaum...

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Intranquility worked for me. It took one day to get movement. Within the week we connected. Of course, it helped that his daughter is out of town. It is hard to get a guy with a daughter to commit and let down his guard. When she is away, he is more amenable. So, I guess my IS spell is complete. Will have to find a way to thank the spirit.

I will now have to focus on earning his trust and hers with a honey kit... I may have to do a road opening for both of us since his second concern is financial. he faces tremendous stress and that is just another obstacle that stand our way. I could have collected some samples tonight but I chose not to. I want to see what he does next so that I can decide if that is a relationship I want to continue investing in. My goal was to re-open the communication not force him to love me.

I am new to this but I think that I already understand that when a spell takes time to manifest, you have to evaluate the situation in order to address obstacles. That is why so many forum veterans advise to attack from various angles.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Intranquility worked for me. It took one day to get movement. Within the week we connected.

Instranquil Spirit, you worked well and diligently on my cause. I am thankful no matter what happens from here.

For those who want to read about my results, search forum for:Intranquil Spirit Are You Listening".

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm

wonderful, how did you do the spell? share!!!

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:33 pm

one more question, which Song of Solomon's verse to read?

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:20 am

I begun the spell on Venus day (friday). I performed it 3 times a day for the duration of the candle during venus and mars hours, in the evening and mostly in the early mornings between 2:30 am-6:00 am.

I had picture and business card under the candle. I read the IS prayers with emphasis, working his full name into the prayer as often as possible. I followed the IS prayer with psalm 23. At first, i also read the psalms of Salomon but, quite frankly, the language sounded too foreign to me. So, I read my own little poem to the candle. That felt more personal.

It's really a combination of two things, I feel, that brought me results: The dilligence of the IS spirit and his daughter being out of town during the holiday...pretty lonely time. He is very protective of her. My next step will be to address them both with a honey spell.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:29 am

Oh, and very important. I set a timer for the hours at which I wanted to read the incantations. Beyond that, I tried to keep busy with other tasks: I went out with friends, connected briefly with another ex, went to work... It helped my mind to leave the house and let the candle work.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 am

Thanks for sharing.....and my best wishes for your honey jar.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

I have done the IS 3 times as well the first one I felt that I messed up, so I did it another time then I moved apartments so a root worker told me to do it again. So far I haven't had any kind of contact or anything from him, but I have gotten tarot done that showed that he is tormented, but he is also still upset over the past, so now I'm doing work to clear the anger. It's a lot of work!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Wow your one of the lucky ones!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Reconciliation work is always a lot of work. Don't be discouraged, keep working at it. Remember, the more he resists contacting you the more tormented he'll get... Maybe throw in some Road Opening work to get things going.

Let us know how it all turns out for you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 am

CM, good suggestion, thanks for sharing

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Reconciliation work is always a lot of work. Don't be discouraged, keep working at it. Remember, the more he resists contacting you the more tormented he'll get... Maybe throw in some Road Opening work to get things going.

Let us know how it all turns out for you.
I will, I'm going to do somethings to bring him to me as well.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 am

Heres a story about the Intranquil spirit via one of the clients I did it for:

Well, I did some work with a client ( and now friend :) ), and we put the intranquil on her target. Well, the target seemed to be tortured however he had been resisting and resisting. Well she decided to stop work on him because he was just a scum bag, and she finally realized she could do better. She changed her phone number multiple times so he could never get in contact with her. She ceased all contact with him all together. Funny thing is that the target got her phone number (we still dont know how) he has shown up to her door step literally crying and bawling about how he messed up and that he wanted her back two times. Of course, she has said no and never even opened the door. He has texted, left emails, and called her with the same type of things. In addition, he even had his sister call her begging to take him back. This has been going on for like a month now.

LOL I have to laugh because this guy was just so not a good person for her, and the circumstances were detrimental to her well-being so she decided to move on. Now the tables have turned. So if you think the Intranquil spirit does NOT work. Oh no no no...he does...and chances are your target is being tortured, but resisting...and the more they resist the worse it gets, and eventually they will be succumbed to his knees like this guy.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

I've been using the Intranquil Spirit for some months now... it's working slow... but I know it's working. My target went from not wanting anything to do with me to us seeing each other (but there is someone else in the pic)... he loses sleep over this situation, but is very stubborn and resistant (a man in the middle of a mid-life crisis with a 24 year old tempting him)... I think my work hasn't fully took effect because I've been hovering over it too much going to back away and give it space to work. I know when him and I don't talk he doesn't sleep well... if we sleep together in the same bed and he turns his back on me or moves to the other side of the bed all he does is toss and turn until he's near me, touching me in some form. It works just have faith in it... and keep praying.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:04 pm

I've been using the Intranquil Spirit for some months now... it's working slow... but I know it's working. My target went from not wanting anything to do with me to us seeing each other (but there is someone else in the pic)... he loses sleep over this situation, but is very stubborn and resistant (a man in the middle of a mid-life crisis with a 24 year old tempting him)... I think my work hasn't fully took effect because I've been hovering over it too much going to back away and give it space to work. I know when him and I don't talk he doesn't sleep well... if we sleep together in the same bed and he turns his back on me or moves to the other side of the bed all he does is toss and turn until he's near me, touching me in some form. It works just have faith in it... and keep praying.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm

For me, it worked fast but didn't last. I should have also done other work in combination.

Now I am re-working it another way with honey and st. martha.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 pm

hoodoo curious, you said that he is still under the effect of the spell after he touched you. I thought the spell is over after he touches you.

I thanked the IS on this forum. should I have thanked him in another way? Maybe he took back what he gave?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 pm

The spell is completed once your target has come back to you. Not when they touch you. You don't have to thank the IS formally, if you thanked them through the forum that is fine, however, the spirit is not like st expedite or st jude where you have to thank it in a specific way.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Yes, trust your work in the Intranquility Spirit. You are petitioning an entity from hell, they don't always work fast, but they do work. There are instances when they can't work on your behalf, but that is usually do to a problem with you, not the work itself. Usually, you don't convey enough need in your petition, or doubt takes away the power it takes to get such an entity to work on your behalf.

The best way to look at it is, the longer the person stays away the harder they'll come back ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 am

that's a very interesting story, Starsinthesky7. I guess it's true about what they say about overthinking a spell to death. You have to move on in order to get results.

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am

Peace and Blessings,
I agree very much with what you added, Conjureman. The Intranquil Spirits work, as I understand it, is a work of desperation. The petitioner is at her very end of hope, begging for the return of her lover. This spell is not a cool, calm spell that you pray once and forget about. It works because of the pressure, constant pressure being exerted on the wandering lover, that is the whole idea. This spell figures heavily in Santeria and Hoodoo, but not in Wicca, because you are working in a manipulative and controlling way. That means you have to exert power, energy, and control. Crying won't help, but you have to demonstrate your passion and need in order to bring about the change you want. Think about it this way, even without magick, is it easy to change somebody's mind once they dump you? I have seen women work the Intranquil Spirit spell without candles, just a prayer written on a piece of paper that they carry everywhere, to work, to the movies, to bed, literally reciting it all throughout the day until their man comes back. The power of your will is the secret ingredient in any spellwork. Starsinthesky7, you are so right that sometimes the very thing we want is not good for us. But this kind of spell is such that you will get it anyway, it carries an awesome power and equal responsibility. Reversing it can be a great difficulty if you change your mind; your target will be metaphysically chained to you. What happened to your client is common, after all, sometimes the guy was better off gone in the first place...
Many Blessings,
Madame Koiteh

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm

I had a reading from miss cat regarding a man I have been in love with for a couple of years and the upshot was that she told me he was turning his back on me in favour of the other woman and that he was making a definite attempt to get me out of his life. Before I had the reading I had gone and ordered the Intranquil spirit spell kit. I still have it and I am wondering what the effect would be were I to still go ahead and use it. Would it have absolutely no effect on him if his mind is set against me and it looks like fate is against me too?

People will probably judge me as stupid and I guess that I am, but when you are grieving the loss of something in such a profound way, you do go to extremes. I would be extremely grateful for any insight into this.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 pm

The IS will bring him back for a moment that will not last. You would have to do much more extensive/multifaceted work to get a shot at keeping him. This will not be overnight-quick-fix. The months it will take to achieve what you want, you could be meeting a better man.

Your best bet is to move on. Clear and Cut is what you should do to overcome the grief and move forward with your life.

Trust me, Cat told me too that the man I love has strong feelings for me but that I might be better off without him and his lies and commitment issues. I did the IS. He came... I have no date tonight. See? the IS alone is not enough. You'd have to work it in combination with other spell work. It will take so much patience, that I am starting to do general spell work to move me forward to new love.

Besides, when you do work, you should not focus on it anymore. That will get it to manifest quicker. The thing to do is to move on and date other people. When that happens, he will possibly come around and you will have a choice.

In the meanwhile, do Clear and Cut and Road Opener to quiet the grief and give yourself a second breath.

I am doing my bath tonight in preperation for fullmoon.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”