Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 am

Candi,

We had a similar question about this a while back and my advice is to forget it. I would work on finding a guy who is on the same page as you. The come to me kits are great for that.

Mary

Candi

Unread post by Candi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Thank you both ( Literarylioness and starsinthesky7). I heard what you are saying. I guess i need to move on and stop wishing.

Candi

goddessoflove

Unread post by goddessoflove » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 am

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any spells to get someone to respond back to your emails or text.

Thanks

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am

goddessoflove, you recently asked how to get someone to contact you, the spells are also applicable to get a person to call you back or reply your email/texts as well :)

Here's the link to your question!
need-help-and-advice-t3181.html

Annabelle :)

startingovernew

Unread post by startingovernew » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:26 pm

There is a guy that I want to meet I like him but I have never met him in person. What can I use to meet him or bring him into my life.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

How do you know him? Through the 'Net?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

startingovernew

Unread post by startingovernew » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm

lol, yea though the net.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 am

A few ideas off the top of my head:

If you have his picture, print it out and dress it with love and attraction powders, you can also write a petition on the back of it. You can then keep this picture-petition paper in a mojo bag, or you can just carry it around with you, sleep with it under your pillow, etc. If you two are swapping flirtatious emails, you can print them out, cut out any "love" words he said to you, and keep the bits of paper together with the picture-petition.

You can burn a skull candle, talking to it as though it was him: "(Name), you can't stop thinking of me.. You wonder what it would be like to meet me in person.. You think you're in love with me.." etc.

You can also dress your computer and/or mobile (if he has your number) with Attraction, Bewitching, and Come To Me oils to attract him to you, make him talk to you more and make him want to meet you.

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 am

With situations like this - where I don't know if the guy and I may 'develop' - I start small. Dress a pink candle with attraction oil and deer's tongue, pray that he communicates to you more openly and ask you out.

Mostly I just light a red candle dressed with a love oil - like Bewitching, Follow Me Boy - and focus really hard on that person coming to me. I've done simple candle work like this for others and it works wonders. Or, if you're interested in him enough to do a 7-day ritual, do a moving lodestone or candle spell. Get some figural candles or lodestones and love herbs mix from LM and you'll be good to go.

When you're not in a complex situation where you have to deal with multiple issues...my experience is it could be very effective if I just focus on one simple spell. It's about intent.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:23 am

I know this situation, lol, I've petitioned St Martha to keep me on his mind, which has been successful. Along with what the others suggested, I would also start a honey jar. I would also get a reading, just to make sure he isn't a nut, secretly married, or general jerkwad. Anyone (for the most part) can behave and maintain for a while through the Internet (or RL, for that matter.)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

Well, since you don't have anything physical of him, your chances of success aren't great at all,but. Your best bet would be to buy the Attraction Spellkit or the Lodestone Spellkit to draw him i. But if he lives ,say, across the country or something like that, don't get your hopes up. And before you do any spell work either do a reading or if you lack the skill have one done by someone at the AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Now my situation is this...I met someone recently, and it was obvious that there was some ATTRACTION between us. I mean we kept staring at one another, when the other wasnt watching..LOL.. chatted for a bit and of course and took pics of him ;-) When we did talk, it was like there was some type of PHYSICAL ATTRACTION/CONNECTION with our eyes. After meeting him that one night, he has really been on mind. We didnt exchange phone numbers, but if he really wants to find me, he can. What can I do, for him to contact me? I have Come to me oil, Look me over oil and of course follow me boy/love me/bewitching/attraction powders, how can i use all of these, in conjuction with his photo? I only have his full name. I just want him to think of me so he can CONTACT me ;-)

Any suggestions PLEASE ;-)

Mar

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

There's a Contact Me spell in the 'Share Tricks etc' section of the board, so check that out for starters.

You should also burn a red candle with his name carved into it, and dress it with Come To Me oil and Love Me powder. If that doesn't work, you can start to add the other powders, but I think those will be good to start with.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Ok thanks..I am going to try the red candle one first..now do I still need to do a petition paper and put it under the candle?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes. You always need a petition paper.

Write his name on it three times, then turn it and write your name over his three times, 'crossing' your name over his. Write your petition in an unbroken line around the names.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:26 pm

ok this sounds sooo simple...i think a lot of us tend to think there is sooo much involved..now when I carve his name, it should be written, where it will be coming upwards?

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 am

oh and is it ok if I just put the candle on top of his photo and then do the petition on a separate photo of his? Cause reading some responses, it seems that doing a petiton on the photo itself, can also be useful ;-)

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

Can someone please let me know if it is ok to do a petition on the photo itself? And then I woul put the candle, with the ashtray on top of another photo of their's ;-)

ThankS

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 am

mar wrote:Can someone please let me know if it is ok to do a petition on the photo itself? And then I woul put the candle, with the ashtray on top of another photo of their's ;-)

ThankS
Do the petition on the back of the photo and then set the candle on that same photo. Why would you use two?
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm

ok so back of the photo compared to front of the photo, on top of the target's forehead makes no difference? I always thought, that if the petition was written on the forehead or even face, anoint the corners with Come to Me oil, would be better.

Thanks

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:49 pm

what if i wanted a person to talk to me on AIM (aol instant messenger) on the computer, tape a bay leaf to my laptop and then say what incantation?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Incantations in conjure work are not set in stone like they are in Old Grimoire based European magic. For conjure you let your emotions and intent flow out of you, get a cadence going, you pour your heart out in what you are saying. It can be as complex as a spontaneous rhyming incantation/rap, a stirring prayer, a righteous curse, or a simple "call me!" ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Btw, for those who are trying to get someone to call them that they are not on good terms with here's a trick i've prescribed with success in the past. Get a reconciliation mojo bag going, but also include some communication herbs like black tabacco and deer's tongue in them, dress it with commanding oil, reconciliation, Star's idea of mercury oil is a great idea too and keep the mojo in your pocket along with your cell phone. This is about establishing soild communication so he or she may not call you within the hour, but keep dressing the mojo bag and keep in near your phone.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 am

prettykila,

I will try that one more, than the other one because 9 times out of 10 the person that I want to call me probably erased my number out of anger, so email is easier with things like Face book and Myspace.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 pm

True. I found that email puts you more in control, as in, you can respond when you like, knowing the person will write back, as opposed to oh my god i missed his call oh no blocked number I cant cal back sort of thing.

Milo V

Unread post by Milo V » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Try anointing a LM scull candle , Inscribe Your name on candles "forehead" and mix the oil You are using with compel and command or Essence of bend over.
If You want to draw this person to You, sprinkle a circle of brown sugar around the candle.
Alternatively You can pin a paper with Your name to candle's "forehead", anointing the paper previously.

Not really in conjure tradicion, but could be used in conjustion with same, use double terminated crystal, double pointed if You will. Place one end on Your third eye and other in direction where person lives and think of him/her thinking of You, picture it.

If I could only remember what did Cunningham said , what flowers to place in vase on Your bedroom window to cause Your wished or ex lover to think of You, it would be amazing. That is an old European folk spell. If we could call it that.

Well anyways good luck. Blessings !

wildcrafted

Unread post by wildcrafted » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

I am looking for a spell that will make me continually bump into the same person. I've been seeing this gentleman around over the past three years. I'd like to use my influence to create a situation where we see one another in enough situations that it becomes natural to strike up a conversation. Does anyone know a spell that I could use for this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

x

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 pm

I would use the Attraction kit for something like this. You could also look at Come to Me Kit. Hopefully you at least have a picture of this person? Because you are going to need some kind of link for it to work strongly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

wildcrafted

Unread post by wildcrafted » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Thank you for your help! :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Attraction and Come to Me conjure would definately do the trick. It would increase the chances that you two run into each other. If you want a bit more control over where you guys run into each other and have the skill for it then consider using dream work to set things up. You can visit him in his dreams and suggest that he meet you at a particular place when he wakes up in the morning. Most people have a hard time concentrating for this type of work, but worked consistently with an Attraction conjure or a Come to Me conjure its provided great results.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can visit him in his dreams and suggest that he meet you at a particular place when he wakes up in the morning. Most people have a hard time concentrating for this type of work, but worked consistently with an Attraction conjure or a Come to Me conjure its provided great results.
CM, forgive my ignorance, but I am very much interested to know and learn how to visit someone in his/her dreams?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 pm

You can use a skull candle to influence dreams, or you can do dream work like hag-riding, minus the fact that you aren't harming the individual, but rather influencing them in a positive light.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

I would recommend doing a road opener in addition to this work so that any obstacles and the road is "clear" to the person you want to keep bumping into.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm

ha I actually found this online earlier today! found it on google, from what it said It looked like u write the name twice so It makes a complete circle... I know when I write something in a circle I write it in cursive and connect it so just ta be safe id do it like that without picking up your pen.... thats just me tho

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 am

HailDiscordia wrote: Do the petition on the back of the photo and then set the candle on that same photo. Why would you use two?
After spell is casted, what to do with a petition?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 am

skyme714 wrote:
After spell is casted, what to do with a petition?
Go ahead and read this. http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Read that so many times

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

You can reuse the petition for other spells. If you are finish with the petition and the spell work, burn it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you, jwmcclin
I was afraid to burn it not to cancel out the spell.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Ok I have two question. What do I do with the water after I am done with this spell and Does it have to be at 4am? I was asking because he stays up late until the morning hours and goes to bed when the sun rises.

* Come to me oil
* 3 matches
* glass cup
* spring water
* washcloth or rag (cut a hole into the middle of the cloth)
* Bible turned to Psalm 40
* Candle (can be white or pink) OR
* St. Expedite candle (optional)

[The rest of this spell was DELETED because posting it here was a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. Please, people, respect the laws of the United States and do not rip off other authors. It is against the law to violate a writer's copyright. Copyright means "the right to copy." If you do not have the copyright -- the "right to copy" -- a piece of text, then DON'T DO IT. Thank you. --cat]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

I would put it somewhere to continue drawing, front yard.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Jewel,

To answer your question, if you are newbie, I would suggest that you follow the spell as written, as there is a reason for it. However, if you think it would be better to do this when you know he is asleep and discount this time, then do so. Sometimes you have to follow directions, and then other times you have to alter things. I would follow the directions.

In addition, I would work with St. Gabriel for communication matters to help that person contact you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how I can find someone I use to know from my childhood but we lost contact years ago, and I don't know her last name so its not like I can search her up on facebook or anything like that, but I was wondering I have a picture of her, and I want to know if I can do a spell to be able to try to contact her or something but I don't know what I would need besides the picture on how to find her. If anyone one has suggestions that would be great. Thanks.

-Michelle

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm

You can try petitioning St. Anthony, as he finds lost things.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

There has been several discussions on Saint Anthony in relation to your question. There isalso a Lucky Mojo page on the subject:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Okay, thanks, I guess I'll look up Saint Anthony thanks for your help :) Is there any other ideas of what I could do though besides Saint Anthony?

-Michelle

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Take a brown candle and roll it in tobacco while calling out that person's name and telling them they need to contact you, that they need to find you. The method I was taught uses olive oil, or Tobacco Oil to anoint the candle, then roll it in the Tobacco itself. I hear another good method is to place the Tobacco is some soft, sticky wax and then roll the candle in that, wrapping it completely in the mix. Burn this candle on her picture as you pray your intention. I'd back this up by placing it in the hands of Saint Anthony.

Another one that I've used before to help someone find a lost friend was the following: I burned Myrrh, Sage, and Black Tobacco as I lit a white candle. I then place their picture behind the incense burner and above it so I was looking at the picture through the smoke. I then called the person to me, I called to their spirit, called to their Holy Guardian angel. I kept repeating this until I felt that they had arrived or sensed their presence. Then I told them the message, told them that his friend was looking for them and they needed to find them and get in contact with them. I sent their spirit back on their way and tossed the ashes of the incense at a crossroads with instructions to go find the person. Then I had my client take a dab of tobacco oil and anoint his phone with it. It worked out really well.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks so much for that ConjureMan!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Hello all
I am interested in finding out about spells to re-unite people without any type of love or romantic things involved. Most of the things I have seen are about attracting lovers or drawing back and ex, etc. I am just interested in finding something to reconnect a friendship or re-establishing that communication.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Do you know where the person is?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I know where they are (State not address) but no longer have thier contact info--except an old email address I am not sure if she uses much, we are now in different states also.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I'd be interested in the responses, too. Last year, I lost my cell phone along with many friends' contact info so it's basically up to my pals to reconnect with me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

You can work Reconciliation products for friendships as well as loves. I would start a honey jar with cloves and Balm of Gilead buds, but do keep in mind that if there is no way for this person to contact you, there isn't much hope.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Try Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc....you'll probably find most of them there. Or just Google their names and the info you do know about then, and there's a good chance you'll find enough info to track them down. If they don't have an social network page, but you can find where they are, you can pay like $5 to get their address and phone number from search providers.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks much, I do however still have the same email address, so I am hoping that maybe she at least has my email address and will contact me that way.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

You can also petition St. Anthony (as he is the saint for lost things and missing people.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks Devi, I have tried FB and other methods before writing here ---I am certain her address is not in her name and her phone was a prepaid cell (no home phone) at the time she had it and it is now off. :-/

I am hoping that sometimes she still goes to the library and checks her email (she didnt have a computer) but not totally sure.

Thanks for all for the recommendations, will continue to see if there are practical methods for contacting her before trying spellwork

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Compliment your practical work with a bit of conjure. If the person has no means of contacting you then you will have some difficult, but I've found that when you work your spell well enough and get their mind going they'll go the extra mile to find a means of getting a hold of yourself. You may want to create avenues for them to find you, see if you're listed, get yourself into social networking etc.

Try the Black Tabacco spell aimed at returning a friend to you. I'd do this in conjunction with working with Saint Anthony. For the candle spell take a brown candle and anoint it with Black Tabacco oil and sprinkle Tobacco on it while you call out that person's name and ask them to come find you. You can also place some of the Tobacco in soft, sticky wax and roll the candle in it while calling out to that person. Roll the candle towards you as you do this. Light the candle and take the left over Tobacco and sprinkle some in your mail box and around your computer.

Another method of getting someone lost to find you involves a friendly spirit. If you have a passed family member or another helpful spirit (that of a soldier or someone who used to hunt, or a detective) buy their graveyard dirt and place a little bit of this on their picture. Light a white candle next to your bed anointed with Return to Me oil and pray that your ally can help your friend reach you by following the light back to you.

Good luck.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Conjure Man, I looked on LM site for the spell you mentioned but cannot find it---is this specifically a spell which you have and I can just purchase the products you mention or is there some place where I can find a kit. I also saw that LM had Tobacco Infusion Oil for court case work, would this be the same thing--- sorry just want to make sure on this so I dont purchase the wrong products.

I actually was the person who stopped the communication between us because I felt that she wasnt being a good friend at the time and in doing so deleted most of her contact info but I continue to feel like the friendship ended without any closure because I never gave her a chance to explain herself--we didnt argue or anything we just didnt talk about it at all. So I am not sure if she is upset with me or not. But for a while I have had this desire to know the facts and if our friendship can be reconciled then great and if not at least would like to have some closure.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

ConjureMan is nocturnal...he'll probably get back to you later tonight. But you might want to search around the forum; it seems like I saw him give a more in-depth description of that particular spell somewhere else on the forum. I don't think it's something you're going to find in a book or with a set in stone petition to accompany it. It's one of those very traditional spells that gets passed from one worker to the next. I've heard quite a few folks say it works quite well in situations such as yours. When the target tracks down the conjurer, he/she will say things like, "I couldn't get you off my mind and just had to find you." That's good stuff.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”