Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

eben74

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by eben74 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 am

I have a question about semen. Perhaps, I did not look far enough back in the forum. You can feed your person of interest menstral blood to keep them close. Can you also slip a woman some semen in her food or drink and have the same effect?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 am

Yes.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Well, if you mix a glass of beverage with a bit of it. Do they have to drink the whole glass? Is it a science thing that ties one to you in such a way or purely spiritual? I guess I am asking is if the simple fact that she drinks the fluid in her beverage that she can be tied to me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 pm

There is a biological element that claims the pheremones and raw sexuality is encased in sexual fluids. Whether such is true or not is besides the point. You are basically binding them to you with your essence. The amount is not important, whether they drink it all or not is not important. What is important is that you are using your sexual fluids to convey your intent.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

heretostay

Unread post by heretostay » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm

I just thought of this, but is using someone's myspace URL a good idea? I mean is it a good "personal concern"? But what if you make a doll of that person and later they delete their myspace, is it still good? :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Well, online nicknames can sometimes be useful if the person uses the same one quite often and basically has crafted a whole identity revolving around that. Basically it becomes a real name for them. So if they have a nickname like that, then it might work for you. I wouldn't really use the URL itself though, since no one considers themselves a URL. But certainly use the pictures that you can get off that MySpace page.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:11 am

A url? That's really removed from them and more impersonal, even using just there full name would be much, much better then just a url. If all you have is a url, well then I think you're just not close enough to this person to affect them. Now I'm sure someone is going to say "Well I did work on someone with just a url and it worked great!" and thats fine,lol.
HRCC Student #1559

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 am

This question is based more on something I've noticed in the forums. Many don't have personal concerns per-say but they do have photos etc, and many people here say that photos are not strong enough personal concerns to be effective or as effective as other more "organic" concerns. My question is, there was a time when photos were considered very powerful links to targets, and were sometimes all that was available, so why is it now that practitioners are less eager to use photos and more likely to go out of our way to find other links to targets? I understand that the more personal the link the more the spell will entangle with them etc, but there was a time when photos were a HUGE link, especially when coupled with the name and the birth date.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 am

Some of it might be how difficult it is to obtain. If you have a hair, body fluids, used underwear, etc. from a person, you're probably pretty close to them, which could make it representative of a strong bond. On the other hand, I have plenty of pictures of people that I'm really not all that close to because it's easy to obtain these. If I bring a camera to a party, I'll want to take pictures of all my friends, even if I'm not all that close to some of them (or some of them I might not even like, but I need to be polite lol) and since my camera's digital, I don't even have to worry about wasting film. Of course, there are also times when you can look at a picture and tell that the two people in that picture have a close bond. I wonder if the more intimate the picture (and I don't mean sexually), the more effective it is.

That's all complete guesswork though.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 am

Good question.

I feel like it depends on how strong the petitioner is themselves, and how strong their conviction is. I mean there are some rootworkers out there that can have an affect on a target without even needing their name. Some people can get away with a screenname. Other people can get away with just a namepaper. I know when I was first starting out I had to use a picture everytime for the target I was working on. Now (depending upon who it is for my personal work) I can get away with a name paper. But when I am doing work for others most of the time I like to at least have a picture because it helps me to become stronger linked to the target I am working on.

In addition, a photo is definitely better than nothing even if you do not have their name and/or birthdate. Hair, and other bio items seem better to work with because it is like having a piece of the person. It has their DNA in it. A photo is not directly apart of the person if that makes sense. Those are just my thoughts on the subject.

But a photo or even just a name paper can be all anyone needs if they are using the correct spell, herbs, oils, powders, etc, along with strong focused intent on the matter. Each ingredients brings some strength to the work that you are doing.

Ive noticed in my own work that, foot tricks, and bottle spells seem to work better sometimes than a candle. Proximity does play a role sometimes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 am

I agree with starsinthesky7, a photo in my experience are stronger than name papers but again its also depends on the workers focused intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:15 pm

It really depends on the worker and their ability to direct and focus their power. The reason we rank personal concerns in such a manner is due to the fact that something organic like hair, fluids, or something worn by the target carries that person's essence or spirit in it. Some people find that to be extremely effective. Coupled with something that infects their personal space and you've got yourself a pretty strong conjure that works on the person's core along with constantly reinforcing itself when they pass by, or when they are near.

That isn't to say that a picture isn't enough. ANY concern is great. A name, a picture is a great link. For my clients I only require a name or if they can get a picture then that is perfect. If they can get more then that's all the better, but I only require a name or a picture. For me, a name is a sacred thing, its someone's key to their soul, their essence. A picture is their essence, their image captured through light and darkness. For this reason both of these concerns work really well. Anything more I use simply makes it that much easier for me to direct my power, bring about results etc.

Traditionally speaking, there hasn't been too much of a change in way pictures are viewed. European magick, Middle Eastern magick, and African magick, all view personal concerns in light of the most organic being to the most powerful. I know using pictures is almost never used in Middle Eastern magick (due to the injunction against graven images in Judaism and Islam), but foot tracks, hair, nails, and a peron's name is considered potent. In African magick, the feet hold a special place which is why the emphasis on foot-track magick.

Another thought to consider is what type of magick you are attempting to perform. If you are working on effecting someone's nature, someone's sex then fluids are a great gateway to bring about change. If you are attempting to effect someone's mind then hair is a great gateway, or their name. If you are trying to effect someone's look then a picture may be better then all those things ;-).

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Lucylookingskyward
Well, a basic idea of hoodoo is if you do not have personal concerns on someone, you do not have a great shot of it working out. The ties with that person are far too slim to create an affect on the target. Unless it is something non personal like court case work where you are working on a judge. I know lawyer hoodooists who have great results with signatures. I have had great results with writings from people.

I have never known a time when photos were "HUGE" in hoodoo. I have gotten wonderful results from photos though, especially when that is all I have to work with.

Mary

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 pm

what about very personal emails or highly sexual ones? I know they aren't as personal as letters that someone has actually touched, but a love (or sex) letter still seems pretty personal. Or a photo someone took and sent to you?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:16 pm

We addressed photos already regarless if its an actual photo or one you print out from the internet they are both vital. Emails (eh) good question...I mean you can try it.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm

freegirl

Well, sexual or not, it is still impersonal. I would use them if that is all I had, but I would send something to the person to make sure they touched something, as a back-up. I would strive to get that personal connection. I know someone who went to person's office and put oils on the doorknob his office, it worked too.

Mary

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 pm

hi everyone. i was told recently by a spiritual person i visited that the woman who is now with my ex has done a lot of things to have him. i was told that she put something in his food. could it be something like this?
this person also said he does not want to be there but cant leave.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

I do have something personal and did not use the emails, but was wondering if I should have. It's true he didn't touch them, but sexual fantasies are pretty personal...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Sounds very possible. It will take a good amount of cleansings and unbindings, depending on how strong the effect has been. You should probably get with a worker to help you get a reading on the situation, and can outline an appropriate remedy.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:05 pm

freegirl

It is personal, but not in Hoodoo. In Hoodoo, it is not "fantasies," but something that came off the human body. If I had a choice between a pile of X-rated e-mails and a speck of dandruff, I would choose the speck of dandruff.

Mary

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I see! thanks! If you don't have the dandruff though and you do have the email which is about you, it seems like that should be as good as a name paper, no? if it's the other person's thoughts?

Obviously biological material's the best!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I see! thanks! If you don't have the dandruff though and you do have the email which is about you, it seems like that should be as good as a name paper, no? if it's the other person's thoughts?

Obviously biological material's the best!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

I think there's something about the actual handwriting though, why else would you be told to write stuff in a certain color ink or with all the words and letters connected, etc.? I wouldn't say don't include it, but include it IN ADDITION to a name paper or biological concern, etc., not in place of.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes, that all makes LOTS of sense, thanks so much! The HJ I have seems to be working-- I did get some semen for it-- and today I sort of moved the tea light on it while burning to "give it a nudge" and when I walked back to my computer, he had emailed me. :) I realize now that since so much of our relationship (it's long distance) is over email, adding one in might be a good idea too, but don't think I will open it up just for that. This was a honey jar started for me by an AIRR roots worker and I already opened it once to add the semen so think maybe it's best not to disturb it again...

Here's another question. What if you have a recording of your loved one's voice? I don't actually know just how I'd get that into a medium able to be put into a jar, but if you can?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm

freegirl
hmmm.... I have no idea if that would help or not (I'm still a newbie at this), but my mind works in such a way that I just want to know how you could do that. I suppose you could make the recording into an mp3 that you could put onto a flash drive that would be small enough to fit into the jar. If you have money to burn, you could buy an ipod nano and just put that mp3 on it. Those things are small enough that they can fit in anything.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 pm

freegirl

I know someone who does spellwork who claims he can use voicemail in spell work with perfection. But I dont know how he can do that.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, voice is one way that someone can be "captured" as seen in the Nation Sack. So perhaps he's found a way to utilize that in other tricks as well.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

I have used a persons voice on tape to great success. One of the more recent one a client was being bad mouthed at work, so I got out my small tape recorder ad a fresh mini tape, I called the woman and hit record as she kept say "Who's there? Hello?" and such like. The I used the actual tape from the mini-tape to tie up the doll I made of her so she would trip up in her own lies. You just have to sit and think a bit.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

That's really cool HD - I'm going to have to try that one!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Miss Robin actually mentions something like that on the podcasts as well. She took a voicemail someone left and used it as personal concern for a doll baby. Think of it like giving the doll a "voice" ;-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 am

Hmm love it...gotta add this to my book of notes.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 am

Hah! So if I have a recording of phone sex, should I now find a way to add it to the honey jar? WOW! It does make sense though.

Is it bad to keep opening the honey jar to add things?

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

ok so I not only have voicemail, but I also have some video recordings saved on a CD.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 am

Recommendation: Do a honey jar (search on the forum) you can use honey, a jar, rose petals, licorice root, and other herbs. You can put his personal item in the honey jar such as a piece of his worn and unwashed shirt. If you have a picture of you and him face it together and put that in the honey jar as well. Get some pink candles, red, or white candles and burn them on top of the honey jar. We have talked about honey jars extensively on this forum already.
Good luck

lovehim

Unread post by lovehim » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:42 am

thanks

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:02 am

i have some personal concerns of my target on a tissue.. what can i do with that??

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 am

Its according to what your intent is for the spell...if this is sexual fluids it is one of the most powerful personal concerns.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 am

yes its his semen but on a tissue so i was just wondering if that can still be used

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am

Use the search bar above right corner to seek detailed information in reference to your request...there is plenty. Sexual fluids can be used as candle dressings, bottle spells, and the list goes on.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am

yea but it doesn't mention anything about a tissue..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 am

The semen on the tissue is dried so you can wet it to use as a candle dressing etc etc get the picture. Also use the word 'tissue' in your search or 'semen' in your search you will find lots...

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 pm

The Virgo in me wants to know how individual personal concerns are counted in mojos/honey jars, etc. :)

If I have fluid, hair, handwriting, and photo of a particular individual, does that count as four items in a spell or only as one item since it all represents one person?

One photo of two people, cut into two pieces so both are positioned face-to-face. Is this one item or two?

I'm trying to stick to the 3-7-9-13 rule of ingredients. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Different workers count things differently.

Some will count an herb blend as 1 item, while others will count each individual herb as an item. So for some a 3-ingredient bag might be an herb blend, a lodestone, and a petiton paper. Whereas for someone else a 3-ingredient bag would be 1 herb, 1 lodestone, and 1 petition paper. So it's up to you how exactly you count it.

Although more is not better, so don't try to make a 13 ingredient bag that actually has like 60 things in it, because you're more likley to get a jumbled mess than anything else that way.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Makes sense. I wouldn't count a LM oil as 3 items just because it has 3 ingredients. :D

I'll count the personal effects as 1 item since it's representing 1 person.

Appreciate your response, Devi!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm

A personal concern is considered one item and you don't need all of them although the sexual fluids are quite powerful. If this is an LM mojo, the instructions will tell you which ones to use.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 am

flamethrower wrote: "I'm trying to stick to the 3-7-9-13 rule of ingredients."

Sorry, there is no such "rule."

Never has been.

Never will be.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Where exactly is the Mould of the scalp, ive been reading this in the personal concernes in the herb book of Cats, but Where exactly is the Mould of the scalp on a person?

thanks

Wylde

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

"The mould of the head" is an old-fashioned term for the anterior fontanelle.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat for stepping in to clarify. I had been operating under the assumption that the "mould of the scalp" referred to the area as one passes the hand from the crown of the head to the nape of the neck....back of the head, pretty much. In HHRM, one finds instructions for anointing that area, so that is the main context for my assumption.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

CopperFox

That's what I was thinking, but the fontanelle is a common area to anoint with holy or blessing oil, for insistence.
HRCC Student #1559

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

ok thank you very much, trying to get all this in my brain hehehe....

big hugs
Wylde

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am

Learn something new everyday! That's one of the main reasons I keep coming to this forum!

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:40 pm

i am fairly new to casting spells, but i recently had the mother of my two daughters leave me and im not desperate or anything but i would love to have her back in my life and enjoy what we had before..anyways, i have a dress and a pair of shoes that she wore here last time we were together and was wondering how i could use it in a love spell??? if anyone has any effective requests please let me know, thank you

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Read this, sonny256: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You may be interested in getting the reconciliation spellkit; I would avoid the harsher methods described on that page. Should you choose to work some type of conjure to attempt a reconciliation, you would be wise to get a reading from a reputable reader before beginning. A reading can give you insight about your likelihood for success and the best method to pursue.

Don't neglect to take real-world action on this, too. For example, if she left because of something you are doing she no longer wishes to deal with, you will have to be willing to change to expect her to return. If she left to be with someone else, you will need to break-up that relationship before working to return her to you.

Good luck,

Michelle
Psalm 121

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Slip some Reconciliation powder into the shoes under the insole. Pray over them and return them, wash the dress and add Reconciliation bath crystals to the rinse cycle and then give that back. And pray.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Definitely as Michelle said remember what happened for her to leave. In other words, spell work is great and works wonders but you must put work into it. Also you may want some healing work for yourself...that could include cleansing.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Sonny --

Just don't ruin her dress in the wash...that could be bad!

My husband isn't allowed to do my laundry, so just thought I'd caution you there...but you could buy her some nice body wash and add in the bath crystals and give them to her as a gift.

I have also heard of people dressing the kids with powders and fixing their clothes with bath crystals when they stay over. That way when they go back with their mom, she'll be in contact with the products. Most of the LM supplies smell really nice, so your girls would probably like to use some "special powders" after their bath when they stay with you. Just put it into a pretty little dish so they don't report back to mom about the label on the package. ;)

Michelle
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

You might try slipping her a personal note as you give back her clothes. Write a note indicating an interested to reconcile and work things out. This does not need to be one where you grovel, quite the opposite. Demonstrate your ability to be unconditionally loving without being needy. Dust this with reconciliation powder and maybe anoint the sealing portion of the envelope in your sexual fluids.

Also see if you can keep some of the personal concerns at home to help you work further conjures like a honey jar, a Return to Me conjure, or even a vigil light. A string from a dress, removed ever so gently before you wash it, any socks you can keep, hair that might be found on the dress, or similar concerns.

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

thank u guys for ur help, i was also was wondering any candle spells that are effective? i dont want to harm her in anyway tho

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm

A honey jar with pink dressed candle along with a moving candle spell would be good for a situation like this.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”