Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

It's great to be here!

frazierwood

It's great to be here!

Unread post by frazierwood » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello all,
I am Vie from NYC. I was surprised that the LuckyMojo had a forum. I stumbled here completely by accident; another group I'm with suggested to someone to come here and I read it by accident. When I started getting into magick, the luckymojo was the first company I ordered from....years ago! Anyway, I am originally from South Carolina and my family is steeped in 'roots' but no one talks about it. When I was younger, my mom would wear silver dimes in her shoes for protection. To this day, I wear silver jewelry and we are also careful who we eat from; but ask our relatives where all this comes from, and everyone clams up! Let's see, a little about me; I am 'clairaudient' and receives messages through dreams. I work with candles; where I got that from, I don't know. But anytime I leave it, something happens to bring me back to it. I don't see spirits (thank God) but I can sense them. I am so looking forward to being here as I know I was led here for a reason; with me, nothing is an accident.

Vie :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: It's great to be here!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 am

frazierwood wrote:Hello all,
I am Vie from NYC. I was surprised that the LuckyMojo had a forum. I stumbled here completely by accident; another group I'm with suggested to someone to come here and I read it by accident. When I started getting into magick, the luckymojo was the first company I ordered from....years ago! Anyway, I am originally from South Carolina and my family is steeped in 'roots' but no one talks about it. When I was younger, my mom would wear silver dimes in her shoes for protection. To this day, I wear silver jewelry and we are also careful who we eat from; but ask our relatives where all this comes from, and everyone clams up! Let's see, a little about me; I am 'clairaudient' and receives messages through dreams. I work with candles; where I got that from, I don't know. But anytime I leave it, something happens to bring me back to it. I don't see spirits (thank God) but I can sense them. I am so looking forward to being here as I know I was led here for a reason; with me, nothing is an accident.

Hi Vie and welcome to the forum!
take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome - and Happy New Year!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 pm

frazierwood wrote:Hello all,

It's so good to have you here. From a fellow New Yorker, welcome and Happy New Year! :D
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Introductions”