Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 am

You can toss in whatever herbs or curios that you want, or seem appropriate for the condition you are seeking to create. Its not the how many herbs you include, but your ability to draw out the power of the herbs to create the condition you seek. Toss in some black pepper, black salt and whatever else will help *you* build the power you need.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:10 am

Got it, thank you.

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 am

Can i use the freeze spell without any oils. Simply write the persons name and put it in the freezer.

Can i use this spell to remove a person from my husband life?

I cannot keep this in my freezer for too long as my husband wuld find out. What is the minimum time that I should keep it and how should I dipose it off?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 am

Hello
nivedita wrote:Can i use the freeze spell without any oils. Simply write the persons name and put it in the freezer.
Well, in hoodoo using condition oils and products is pretty inclusive. And this is the company forum for the leading company that sells such oils and products, so asking how to make an end-run around using their product, on their forum, isn't really going to fly. Also, their is no one "freeze spell" so if you could go into more details you might be able to get better help. Her name is a link, but, not the best, getting somthing of her would be much much better.

Keep in mind that this forum is for helping people chose and use LuckyMojo products, its not a general hoodoo or folk magic forum.
nivedita wrote:Can i use this spell to remove a person from my husband life?
Well, no. Freezer spells are used most often when someone can not be removed, so you freeze them out to negate, or at least mitigate their influence. If you think about it, does freezing remove anything? No in fact froze things tend to stay right where they are. If you want to drive someone off you want a Hot Foot. LuckyMojo sells a very good Hot Foot spell kit here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
nivedita wrote:I cannot keep this in my freezer for too long as my husband would find out. What is the minimum time that I should keep it and how should I dipose it off?
well a freezer spell stops working when it is unfroze. That's why traditionally they are not often long term spells. I would toss it into a rive in the proper way. I suggest you read this page well: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope that helps :D
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

While freezer box spells don't necessarily drive a person away, it does shut them out of someone's life. They are left out in the "cold" which often results in that person going away. They can successfully be used in break ups, removing a person out of one's life, taking away someone's influence etc- often in conjunction with other work, however.

If there is a meddling third part in a relationship, or a rival, they may be frozen in a freezer box conjure to freeze them *out* of your life or the life of your loved one.

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Is it ok to use oils in a mirror box spell? Well to dab some items with certain oils then put them in the box?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah i read over that again but it didn't mention oils, i was just curious.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm

oils are mentioned...did you read about the Reversing hoodoo conjure oils

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh yeah, for the candles? So reversing and uncrossing only go on the black candle right?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Well, reversing and uncrossing are two different things. I would work them seperately. Uncrossing cleans up the mess. Reversing sends negative energy back to it's source. Use Reversing products with the mirror box. Using Uncrossing products to clean yourself and your home.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

You can use the oil on the candles, the doll baby/figure candle, or whatever object you want. If you want to anoint some of the objects you toss into the box then do so.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

I was in a great relationship for 2 1/2 years... with the love of my life. We never had any major problems... never had screaming matches... nothing... mostly smooth sailing. Until...

One day a male friend of mine asked me what I would do if my BF left me. I told him it wouldn't happen... we both know what we have and appreciate one another, we respect each other, etc... he kept insisting that I imagine what it would be like. I told him I would die without him because he's my soulmate.

My so-called friend told me I wouldn't, I'd probably meet someone else and move on. I disagreed... within a few months a so-called mid-life crisis came over my bf, suddenly me being 12 years younger than him wasn't young enough, he left me for a girl 20 years younger in a foreign country which he went to see (he's on his second trip there now), he said I had gained weight (even though I had actually lost a few pounds) and said I didn't communicate and pay attention to him.

Over the last 6 months, he's been keeping in touch with that girl but going back and forth with me... hot and cold. Over all he says he doesn't know what is the matter, he misses me, thinks of me but when is with me feels different. He says he doesn't know what he's going through but is confused. We start texting each other from 5am until bedtime all day but he rarely wants to talk on the phone... we see each other a few times a week but a few times he's went through phases where he doesn't want to see me.

This so-called friend has been my friend through this until I went to his house one night and he tried to convince/force me to sleep with him. Since then I've distance myself from him.

Over the last 6 months I've went out with two other guys... well one is across the state but we've been friends for almost a decade, we talk everyday and we've grown closer in the last couple of months. The other is an ex-boyfriend I catch a movie with, etc.

Both of these guys my so-called friend deemed as evil. He said he has a weird feeling about my friend across state and says my ex is evil. He's never met either one of them, nor has he even seen their pictures. Never talked to them nothing... but somehow feels comfortable telling me he has vibes. I laugh at him.

Yesterday I got odd feeling come over me, I didn't like the negative things he kept saying about my ex or my other male friends. He knows that my friend and I have been growing closer and my ex is still in the pic, and the other ex and I hang out. So I called him and told him that I cut everyone off because I don't want any ties to anyone, I just want to be free. He asked if that included him. I told him no because him and I are just friends and it's clear between both of us that we are just friends.

I just found out today by a friend of mine who runs a shop that he's been in there for break-up stuff but never puts on name it. He knows they know me there. She's insisted that he put names on the candles but he won't do it. I've ran into him twice there and both times he insisting on knowing what kind of work I am doing on my ex, I deny doing anything and told him I go there for conversation.

What can I do to block this creep. Is it best to cut him out completely, distance myself, etc? Help please. All advice welcome.

Sorry so long and hopefully not so confusing...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Cleanse yourself, and make sure that you are using protection work. This is why it is important to be forever cleansing and protecting. But since you know who it is put him in a mirror box, and use saint michael to have some fearless protection around you. Furthermore, you want to do some jinx killer work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 pm

I don't know what a mirror box is... is this stuff I can get from LM?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Lucky mojo sells mirror bxes but you will have to fill yours yourself. They are not hard to fill. Do some research on the forum. If you put him in a mirror box, the work will return back to him. Make sure you cleanse AND protect yourself in the mean time. If you have any question, you can email me or PM me. But it is essential that you do a thorough cleansing and uncrossing of your life.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox
mirror-box-spell-t3934.html

hello

Unread post by hello » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

I have a friend who practices magick but she practices a different type of magic. Once in a while i give her ideas as to how she should handle a situation and what spell to do (all hoodoo) since i have been studying and practicing witchcraft for a little bit longer than she has.... She needed advice on how to handle the negativity of a girl so i suggested a mirror box and she said it worked GREAT....I am very intuitive and could sense things, I started having frequent dreams about that certain friend and it was REALLY bothering me because they were NONSTOP...i knew then that she had been trying to put spells on me, though not "bad" or "evil" ones...just some so that i would become extra friendly and want to have a really close friendship...it bothered me because i don't appreciate someone trying to make me get obsessed over them (which is more of what i was feeling, what with the constant dreams and whatnot) especially since we already had a close friendship...i called her up on it and she denied and denied it but I KNEW she had. I then decided to lie and told her that someone had read my cards and confirmed it and THAT'S when she came clean and told me she had...

NOW, i feel like she's done a mirror box spell, the same one I had suggested she do to an enemy, im not sure why she would do this as we are VERY close, im guessing she fears that if she pisses me off (which she does often) that i will do something bad to her ...this bothers me a lot because there was a spell that i was going to do to an enemy of mine and i can't if she did the mirror box spell on me...i AM planning on getting a reading to see if he or she will confirm what i believe, but i was wondering what would be something I could do to prevent her from doing any mirror boxes of me or anything like that (and yes i'm already protected) but I don't think she did the the mirror box to attract bad things to me (like she did with her enemy like for example stuffing her doll with red peppers and sulfur ect ect), but just to send back whatever i try to send to anyone, back to me...
If anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.
thanks

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Perhaps someone else will have a magickal solution for you, but since I do not, I'd like to offer a mundane one. It seems as this girl, while misguided and foolish, does really value your friendship and opinions. You may try to bluff her into surrendering any and all materials she has used to work on you. Tell her how important it is that you are able to trust her and that if a mirror box intended for you is in existence that YOU must have it to properly dispose of it, lest any harm come to you. Tell her how upsetting and unpleasant the dreams are for you. Tell her that if she cannot be respectful of the boundaries of your friendship, if you cannot trust her, that you will have to take action to protect yourself from her. Since she fears what you are able to do with your knowledge and does seem to have strong feelings for you, this tactic will hopefully get her to come clean, give up her work targeting you, and let her know that she had best not make any future attempts to lay tricks for you.

Your story is quite interesting to me; if you would, please update your post after you resolve this situation. I'd like to know how things turn out for you and your friend.

Take care,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Before you do anything else follow Stars advice and cleanse and set up protection. Get the FWP from LM to help with that. 13 herb bath is a good idea, egg cleansing, or even a salt bath. From there you can work your reversal work. You might consider also including a Double-Action red candle since he's specifically working against your love life.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

The mirror box can be undone with a Reversal. Some people prefer not to do it themselves, but rather have someone else do it for them. Reversal work, you aren't sending anything out so the mirror box cant rebound it on you. Instead you are doing a "return to sender."

You can also work with graveyard spirits to undo the box. You ask them to seek it out and undo it.

The trick with the Mirror Box is to take not active action until you first do a Reversal and Cleansing Bath. You then put up your protection and from there do what you work you seek.

Consider working with Saint Michael as well.

hello

Unread post by hello » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 pm

CopperFox: Yes after i get a reading to determine if i'm indeed correct, i was planning on saying exactly what you told me (even though it will be hard because she can lie with a straight face on and hold on to that lie FOREVER), and i will definitely keep u guys posted :)

conjureman: I didn't know you could do that, if it turns out to be true, i will problaly have to work with someone as the doll she made of me can be very powerful as she and i are close and the last time she was at my house, she slept over and could've grabbed anything (hair, worn clothes ect) and stuffed it into my doll *sigh*.... :x

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 pm

I've am seriously considering doing a mirror box spell on my former roommate to punish her for the numerous times she stabbed me in the back, and how 25 years later she is still telling lies about me to our classmates.

According to the instructions I have read on various threads on this board, the mirror box should be taken and buried in a cemetery. However, the cemeteries in my area are wide open and really don't offer any privacy, and I certainly don't want anyone seeing me digging a hole and burying the box. Plus, I'm just not that crazy about cemeteries!

Is there any other way to dispose of the mirror box that would still allow for the spell to be effective? For example, throwing the contents over your shoulder into a river (not that I wish to further pollute an already polluted river), or even taking the box to a trash dumpster or a landfill, where it would be buried under mounds of trash and destroyed.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 pm

You can throw it into the river, which will symbolically also wash her out of your life, and all the while keep all her junk reflecting back to her. Make that out of a bottle that you can seal really well so that the mirror effect will last for a long time in the water.

You're going to want to do some Reversal work too, as the mirror box keeps the negativity she's currently sending out reflecting back at her, but the Reversing candles will send back all the negativity that she's done in the past to you back at her.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can throw it into the river, which will symbolically also wash her out of your life, and all the while keep all her junk reflecting back to her. Make that out of a bottle that you can seal really well so that the mirror effect will last for a long time in the water.

You're going to want to do some Reversal work too, as the mirror box keeps the negativity she's currently sending out reflecting back at her, but the Reversing candles will send back all the negativity that she's done in the past to you back at her.
Thanks so much Devi! Another question: Where can I find such a bottle? Would something like a large mason jar work? Where would I glue the mirror pieces?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am

You don't even need a particuarly large mason jar - but yes a canning jar would work very well, especially if it's properly sealed like you would if you were using them canning.

You could glue the mirror pieces on the inside of the jar, facing inwards. Dollar stores often have small mirror squares or circles for crafting that you can use. Make sure that you DO NOT look into the mirrors. You can also use aluminum foil with the shiny side inwards as a mirrored surface.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am

You can throw it into the river, which will symbolically also wash her out of your life, and all the while keep all her junk reflecting back to her. Make that out of a bottle that you can seal really well so that the mirror effect will last for a long time in the water.
this is great Devi, if mirror boxes can be also thrown in the river, I could do it...

Just one question... what if I don't know or don't have the names and pictures or personal items of my rivals, can write in a piece of paper '' all my rivals''???????????????

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

Devi Spring wrote:You don't even need a particuarly large mason jar - but yes a canning jar would work very well, especially if it's properly sealed like you would if you were using them canning.

You could glue the mirror pieces on the inside of the jar, facing inwards. Dollar stores often have small mirror squares or circles for crafting that you can use. Make sure that you DO NOT look into the mirrors. You can also use aluminum foil with the shiny side inwards as a mirrored surface.

I had no idea that aluminum foil could be used in place of a mirror in the mirror box spell. Using the foil would be much easier than trying not to look in the mirrors :). Thanks again Devi! Oh, and thanks for the advice about using the reversing spell also...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

You can use a phrase like "all my rivals" if you need to.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

thanks again Devi

Aluminium foil and throwing it in the river, how convenient.....

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Rather than writing on a piece of paper, try getting a black devil candle and carving that with "all my rivals," or "the devils who have been working against me," or a similar statement. Anoint this candle with Reversal Oil and whatever else oil you want, add some good pay back herbs like Black Pepper, Knotweed, Red Pepper, and Goofer Dust and toss it in your mirror box. I've always been taught to bury in a graveyard to get the spirits assistance to hold them down, or to tap into the symbolism of burying them in their troubles returned, but I don't see why a river can't work either.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm putting together a shopping list because I will be making 2 mirror boxes soon.
1. is for my ex's mother to permanently reverse all of the spells that she has cast to keep us apart.
2. is to protect my ex from her influences ( suggested by Starr).

In his mother's box I was going to put in a figural candle with her name carved on it and her picture up inside the base of the candle. I was going to put in the mirror box herbs oils and powders for reversing her magic and stopping her from gossiping. As I was going through the listings on this site I was wondering does it matter whether you use oils or powders when doing a mirror box? Is one better than the other? I figured that I would rub a few oils on the candle ( commanding, reverse,& stop gossiping) and then use powders for anything else that I come up with as well as herbs.

If anyone has any thoughts ideas or suggestions let me know.
:)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Everything sounds good... oils or powders are a personal preference I like both and use them considering the purpose (oils for anointing candles, self and furnishings e.g, and powders for dusting letters, carpets, e.g.)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

In mirror boxes and other conjures its not uncommon to find that candles and dolls have been anointed with oil and dusted with the powder.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm

O well alrighty then!! I'll just use both then!

Thank you!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 am

Hi.. I am stuck in the snow back east for a few days.. and thought I would do a mirror box spell on someone who causes me a lot of trouble. I've been wanting to do this for awhile but kept getting distracted etc. obstacles stuff kept getting in the way.. I think because of the tricks she placed on me..I've read about the mirror boxes here on the forum.. but the question of whether the box should be buried the same day is made wasn't addressed. I'm snowbound probably at least til Thursday, but I wanted to prepare the box now so that when I finally can get back on the road I can release it somewhere Is it ok to do the spell and "hold on" to the box for a few days before burying it or in my case, let it go in the river, cause graveyards are scary? I don't want any negative stuff on me whle I am waiting to take it out. And if you're wondering why I just don't do it the night before I head out to work.. thats the problem anytime I am ready to to do it.. something gets in the way. Now seems like the perfect time because I have at least two days stuck in the house to get it done before I can get out on the road and away from the city to dispose of it properly- does this make sense?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 am

I don't live near running water, and a few years back I had to do a mirror box. I prepared the box and then just kept it in a dark, out of the way place, until we could rent a car to drive to a river. Everything was fine. Just remember to keep up with your cleansings and protections like you normally should anyway, and you should be fine.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am

sunseer88 wrote:I've read about the mirror boxes here on the forum.. but the question of whether the box should be buried the same day is made wasn't addressed.
I make mine over three weeks, working on the person every Saturday, so no you don't have to do it all in one day.
sunseer88 wrote:cause graveyards are scary?
Graveyard work is a cornerstone of conjure, I strongly suggest you get over your fear. I also suggest you bury the mirror box at the grave of someone who will help you,after you pay them, its the strongest form of disposal for this kind of work.
HRCC Student #1559

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you both for your responses. I may still do the graveyard but the last divination I had on the issue suggested a river may work better. This person is not someone who can "go away" so to speak so, as long as I can remove their influence on me or those I am close to I wiill be satisfied. THanks again and I will post with any updates.

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am

I have a couple of questions.

1.I ordered some reversing candles from luckymojo, but I haven't received them yet. Should I do a mirror box before the reversing candle or wait until the candle arrives and do the box after it?

2. Also, what area on the grave should I bury the box?

3. I read about leaving dimes and alcohol as gifts in exchange for the help. Do the dimes have to be silver mercury dimes or can they be regular dimes?

Thanks for your help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

Do the mirror box as part of the reversing work. I usually do it on the last day of the reversal, but your mileage may vary.

Some people bury it at the head, some at the hand. It's a personal choice.

Regular dimes are fine.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 am

I prepare my mirror boxes at night, by the light of my dressed candles.

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Momo

Unread post by Momo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 pm

together that is?

I was wondering if in the interests of economy and efficiency, I could put more than one person into one mirror box, i.e. all individuals opposing me in court?

Thank you for any insight! I'm a newbie!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes, you could do that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes I do it all the time.

Momo

Unread post by Momo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:44 pm

So, I am making the box and I sidewise glanced at one of the mirrors, not actually looking into it, no reflection per se. Do I have to start over? I actually have enough pieces to cover over the four sides of the box with new mirrors, would that be a good way to make this alright? Thank you for any feedback...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 pm

I would put in some new mirrors just be on the safe side.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am

hi all,
I have 1 black devil candle, i want to do a mirror box, how do i put in the names of my attackers?? there is a list of 10 names... any suggestions..

thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

In nearly any conjure work if you have more than one enemy you can put "all my rival," "all those who wish me harm," "my enemies" or anything to that effect.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm wondering if you do a mirror box, only reversed so the mirrors are on the outside to make it so no magic good or ill can touch someone, would that be do able?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes - you can do that kind of work for protection.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Nice, I've only heard of the binding/reversing version

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm

The use of pairs of ba gua mirrors accomplishes this too -- a convex mirror repels evil energy, a concave mirror absorbs passive negativity. See this "Lucky W Amulet Archive" page for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bagua.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you for that link. It explains all of the questions I had about those mirrors. I have seen a lot of these on peoples doors and in their houses. A great read,,,

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

emmagal

Unread post by emmagal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 am

Hi there,

I couldn't find the appropriate section to post the question I have, so hopefully I am not making a mistake by posting in this section.

I have someone done works against me and my loved one( confirmed by 3 different readers), and I would like to use mirror box spell to protect myself. I have just spent hours and hours researching the forum and everyone is talking about mirror box spell but I cannot find the instructions for it. Would someone please I beg you post the instruction to bind someone who cannot magically hurt you whether it's good or bad. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

This is in LM Usenet. When you go to the Lucky Mojo Home Page you can do a search. There is a wealth of information there.

Good luck.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

In addition, you can go to google.com, and type in "forum lucky mojo mirror box" It will show the various threads that have the mirror box as a topic.

emmagal

Unread post by emmagal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7, I got it. So now, I can do it :)

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 am

I had a reading awhile ago and the practioner had mentioned making a mirror box for protection putting myself and my boyfriend in it. Could I have some help on how I would accomplish this the best way. Should I use bagua mirrors or regular mirrors but reverse them so they face out? And which herbs would work best? Thank u in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 am

Bagua mirrors are not appropriate for a mirror box, they are specifically for protecting a house and meant to be hung from doors or windows.

Use regular small mirrors and face them outwards. Or you could also put the hairs of you and your boyfriend between two mirrors that face outwards, if making a box is too complicated or bulky for you.

For simplicity-sake, you could just get Reversing & Fiery Wall of Protection powders, oil, and incense from Lucky Mojo.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”