Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
GoddessMojo
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks HD. I buried some wax and incense remnants from working this jar in my yard. Is it fine to leave them or should I dig up and dispose in the river with the jar? I will be moving soon, but don't know just when- in the next 30 to 90 days. If it was immediate I wouldn't ask; but I don't want any of his negativity near me if I stay here long.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am

This doesn't really answer your question, but my family has had tremendous success with freezer spells, which are super cheap-o, to help shutting people up. Just write his name on a piece of paper and throw it in a bag filled with water in the freezer. this is really a very simple way of doing it, but it has helped a lot - keeping bullies away and keeping people who were trying to hurt us quiet, which helped us to win a court case! maybe this will shut him up for long enough to salvage your other friendships before getting a reading. good luck!

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am

Thanks. Hadn't thought of that. I still have a bit of his beard clippings I collected after he left- some are in the jar. Will go put some of that and a name-paper in the freezer right away!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 am

Few days ago i was working on my honey jar.. and well i did it was a clean burn..all the residue from the previous candle burns had melted and the wax was no longer visible..it was quite a substantial amount of wax on the lid. yea so anyways, i went to put the jar away and as i was trying to pick up the jar my finger mustv touched the lid and then the lid flew open....

im sure that the lid was screwed on tightly...regardless the lid opening does that mean that energy is now lost...any suggestions :?: :?: ..upto this far my jar has been successful so would this mean i need to make a new one now..

any input would be appreciated.

Thank you

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am

I made my first honey jar last night for love... I did research online and decided to give it a try... tell me what you think...

I crisscrossed our names on a paper, wrote my intentions inside in a circle around our names... I added herbs and 2 rose petals (the first roses he ever gave me) to the paper. Folded everything inside, and put into the jar...

The herbs I used were Rosemary, a bit of Ginger, Sage, Cardamon, Orange peel, Bay Leaves, Caraway, Dill, Hibiscus, Clove, Marjoram.

I didn't have any of his hair but I did have something he used to clean himself after sex a few days ago. I got a picture of him and a picture of me facing face to face I tied the photos together using red string... in the middle I cut out a little of the cloth he used to clean himself and some of me on another small piece... I put those two in between the pictures... and added them to the jar.

I don't have any LM Love me or Follow me boy oils yet so I used a bit of olive oil and Rose oil to dress the candle... the candle was red.

Does all this around right - okay?

Any advice or tips would be appreciated...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Dispose of the honey jar by tossing it in the river or toss it at a crossroads over your left shoulder while praying that he walks far away from you. Then cleanse yours and your home thoroughly. Create a barrier with salt and FWP. Then work on reversal work like a mirror box, you could put alum in the mouth of the dollbaby and pins to keep his mouth shut from speaking about you.

Just because he doesn't believe or practice doesn't stop him from wishing you ill. A vengeful prayer or thought can do some damage.

Make sure to work a Cut and Clear in the cleansing portion of your work to cut all ties and break the link.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Is there a honey jar spell that can be used for Gay/Bi-Sexual Men to attract another man?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Yes, a plain old honey jar. His concerns, yours, Queen Elisabeth root, Safflower, general lover roots and herbs. Burn white then pink the red candles on it. I'd dress them with Lavender Love Drops oil, Q Oil and Attraction.
HRCC Student #1559

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Yes, a plain old honey jar. His concerns, yours, Queen Elisabeth root, Safflower, general lover roots and herbs. Burn white then pink the red candles on it. I'd dress them with Lavender Love Drops oil, Q Oil and Attraction.
Thank you! How about Follow Me Boy and Sampson Snake Root in addition to what you have listed? Also, does all of the aforementioned go in the jar with the honey?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Did you read cat's book for the spiritual properties of each herb used? Was the cloth you used soiled or clean? I think (and I am sure some one will correct me if I am wrong) When using personal items they should be similar...two hairs e.g. (not saying it will not work)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes, it's best to try and match the concerns to one another. Hair-for-hair, sexual fluid-for-sexual fluid, picture-for-picture, etc.

Until you can get the HHRM book, you can always look up the herbs on the Lucky Mojo site itself as it lists briefly the usage, and also in the Hoodoo in Theory and Practice section of the site there is also a page that is a quick reference for herbs and their usages which is really handy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am

I haven't read Cat's book yet, but I did look up the usage for each herb. The cloth was clean, I used sexual fluid for sexual fluid, and pictures....

Cat's Honey Jar page says to work the jar M-W-F... do some people do it more if so do they see faster results?

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am

BTW thank you both for answering my posts :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 am

Results aren't determined by how much, but quality. The power of the worker, the quality of his/her work, the power of the intent, the blockage/resistance involved are all factors in how quick results are obtained.

Some people prefer to use a honey jar for a week or two straight to get it going before they go down to Mondays, Weds, Fridays.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 am

Thank you for replying Conjure Man, I know and understand what you mean- sometimes I think non-practicers send out more damage than those of us who carefully consider what we send out do.
Something you said in another thread about removing power tags in the house has me wondering if I should return the computer after all, even though my initial reaction is NO WAY. The reason he is giving is fairly legit- he received it from a state run organization for a disability he has, and it really wasn't his to give (so classy!); so I am considering simply sending it back to them (not him) and doing some work for a new computer. Don't want to keep those in need out of equipment rightfully theirs, and can hobble together a system for a few weeks. Thoughts, anyone?

This leads me to a question about Cut and Clear. I thought initially it was just for cutting and clearing for yourself; and I really and truly don't feel anything about him- good or bad- I don't even feel sorry for him, which is what I usually feel about people like this. I am actually pretty non plussed over the recent events- just surprised at the reaction of my friends. Am I to understand it can affect the other party as well?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 am

Hello everyone- I enjoy reading the posts they very informative and helpful.
I am really new to this. So far I have only studied and worked a few "spells" without doing any real serious root work. I was previously caught up in the whole "karma" or 3x law. But really how valid is that? Perhaps learning that maybe I can do the work for myself and others that is needed- without the fear of it biting me on the butt is the most attractive aspect of rootwork-voodoo? In the past I have done some candle work to help aquire a job I desperately needed. Pleased to say that it did work. I am in the middle of a lawsuit concerning the wrongful death of my husband. He went into spirit December 16, 2004. So as you can see this has been a very long process. I am trying to find the best way to have this settled for myself a and my two stepchildren. As is often the case we are dealing with attorneys whose job is to keep this from being settled in a fair and reasonable manner for as long as they can. I was thinking (after reading about the vinegar and honey jars) that maybe I can use these two to accomplished what MY attorneys cannot. I was thinking about a vinegar jar to cause the other attorneys to argue among themselves and perhaps a honey jar to have the judge be more favorable to us in order to get this moving. Has anyone used these for this purpose or anything similiar? I am looking forward to your replies. Thank you in advance.

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Thank you for the advice.
I did light a candle with a petition paper under it. I also lit my HJ candle yesterday (Tuesday).
I really appreciate the advice and patience for a newbie like me. I try not to worry too much about getting things 'wrong' because this work is not easy (nor should it be). I hope that my devotion, faith, and heartfelt intention can make up for some of my ignorance.
All the best.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:28 pm

aaliyah73...we all are learning here from each other...consider it a learning phase and we are all in that phase...there is so much to learn and apply but just never give up on something you really want and learn to work it... your heartfelt intention and focus is what matters...both are very powerful

one thing about candle spells if you do not blow them out they are a continuous work...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Just to be clear, rootwork does not equal Voodoo. Voodoo is specific religion, and rootwork/hoodoo/conjure is a folk magic practice that is heavily Christian.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Thank you ConjureMan... I was thinking of about using it for two weeks straight then go down to M-W-F but I wasn't sure if it would be over doing it...

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm

im sure that the lid was screwed on tightly...regardless the lid opening does that mean that energy is now lost...any suggestions ..upto this far my jar has been successful so would this mean i need to make a new one now..
I am of the Try it & See Tribe...no harm in holding on to the jar and seeing if it continues to work as well as before. You'll know, I'm sure. If it was affected by the mishap (probably all it was, right?) you can always make a new one.

@ MysticRootWorker -- there are lots of hoodoo products and spells geared at court issues such as yours. You're bound to find something to meet your needs with a bit of research. Good luck finding a resolution as quickly as possible.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

mamigrl

Unread post by mamigrl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 pm

I am novice to all of this and totally confused. I started a honey jar on Friday. The candles burned with no wax left over. I accidentally ran into the target on Monday. The meeting was disastrous. He was angry and rude, and for what reason I'll never know. Anyway, I don't like drama so I walked away. Each candle I have burned from there on leaves a bunch of wax on the jar...Sigh

Not saying I want to give up, but I am feeling like it. Why can't he just be amicable? Am I doing something wrong?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Well it hasn't even been a week yet, and any spell can be somewhat slow to get started, but if your candles aren't burning well either, then you may very well want to consider getting a reading with a worker on this situation to see what is going on with it.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Does it harm the jar to open it a d add things as you acquire them?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Freegirl,

No. Remember that people open these jars all the time to take out the shugar or honey and cook with it.
coastwitch

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Thank you.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Devi-
You are absolutely correct. I am actually aware of the difference. It is the same as Wicca and Spellcraft more or less. Am I correct? Or at the least a close comparison. One is a religion and one is essentially not a religion. I apologize for making it seem as though I do not know the difference.. ;) I was still drinking my tea when I posted this morning. lol
Copperfox-
Yes I have come up with a plan of action so to speak. I spent the better part of the day researching. I do actually have a court case candle on hand to use. Tomorrow I am going to see what I can do to improve my circumstances. I do have one more question- if I may ask- since I am new and hope to ask these things from those of you who know alot more than I do. Hopefully one day I can help other people as well. Has anyone ever done two unrelated workings in the same evening? Two different areas of my life need my attention.
Thanks again for your helpful input.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 pm

This sign means unfinished business.... read here... http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB3

You should consider Devi's advise

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm

You should get a reading anyways before considering any work. Why? Because your work can be more effective and actually address the problem. Sounds like A) you havent even given it enough time to work, and B) you might need to do something else in addition.

Get a reading for sure.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Honey Jars take a bit of time to work, but remember that sometimes things need to get worse before they can get better. Sometimes a couple needs to get closer together before you'll be able to cause a falling out, sometimes someone needs to be rude and cold before the ice breaks and they become sweet and loving.

Get a reading to find out if more than a honey jar is needed for this situation. Also back up your magical work with work you do in the physical.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Some people prefer not to open up jar spells. There isn't a hard-fast, dogma about opening bottle spells, but generally it is not prefered. You can absolutely open up a honey jar, but its better to trust what you've got going. Nevertheless, if it helps you in some way to create a better link, or if you feel it will help then by all means.

mamigrl

Unread post by mamigrl » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the advice. It never occurred to me to get a reading since this is someone I no longer see and I just really wanted things to be nice between us. Mostly because he is really good at building and fixing things, and he's cheap when it comes to that stuff. Hmm, I wonder if he charged me less because he liked me? Overall, I would still like to have a business relationship with him. But at this stage if he keeps acting like this I might seriously change my mind and have to pay the extra money to get stuff repaired.

I know it seems crazy to do a honey jar just for repairs but when I needed the siding replaced on the back of the house, all the other quotes came in at about 1000.00, he only charged me 150 in labor and I purchased the materials. My total out of pocket was about 380.

lord_of_the_void

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:53 am

HailDiscordia wrote: It was probably just the way it burned, if you do not trim the wick before you burn the candle it tends to curle and can form a loop.

OOOOH i always wondered if you're supposed to trim the wick and how much?
I think i trim them TOO much because the flame is almost always non-existent lol...

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:Few days ago i was working on my honey jar.. and well i did it was a clean burn..all the residue from the previous candle burns had melted and the wax was no longer visible..it was quite a substantial amount of wax on the lid. yea so anyways, i went to put the jar away and as i was trying to pick up the jar my finger mustv touched the lid and then the lid flew open....

im sure that the lid was screwed on tightly...regardless the lid opening does that mean that energy is now lost...any suggestions :?: :?: ..upto this far my jar has been successful so would this mean i need to make a new one now..

any input would be appreciated.

Thank you

ok further update.. i did my honey jar and this time the lid opened as the candle was burning on top :?

im begining to wonder if the lid needs replacing cus it just wont stay put :lol:

freya01

Unread post by freya01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi I'm a newbie and would like some input or advice for my first honey jar. I decided to purchase the kit and start it 2 weeks ago since im having troubles with my co-workers due to 2 trouble makers at my job who does nothing else but complain and make people leave or get fired.

But for some reason i noticed that my bosses are being nice to the trouble makers after i started the jar, i even heard of promotion. My question is did i do wrong by including them on the jar. Can i correct it by redoing the paper inside and replacing it with new paper. Do i have to destroy and start a new one. How do i make my bosses dislike them.

They wanted to include me with their shenanigans but i decided to move on. Thats when it all started. When i asked for an advice from the rootworker i told her that i want my co workers to be nice to me but didnt ask if i can add the trouble makers. I just want justice with this kind of people, this is my last resort since they seem to be persistent and wont stop. Any help will greatly appreciated. Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:22 pm

How did you write your petitions?

freya01

Unread post by freya01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

I wrote all their names then turn the paper 90 degrees then put my name on top of theirs. Then i wrote around the names with my intention making a circle (didnt have enough space so i should say oblong). Then i fold it and i tied it with metalic purple tread (could find anything else that time). thanks jwmcclin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm

I would do a Boss Fix honey jar on your boss in addition to this to get the boss favoring you. You might want to burn some I Can You Can't candles on the names of the trouble-makers, to help you get ahead of them. You could try a vinegar jar for the trouble-makers and the boss - that way the boss will sour to them.

freya01

Unread post by freya01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Sorry but i didnt find any "i can you cant candle on the store" can i just get an oil and dress my candle? what color should i use? With the vinegar jar what should i include on it.. thanks Devi

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Search the forum for "vinegar jar" as it has been discussed extremely thoroughly in several threads. You should be able to get all your info there.

And I was referring to dressing candles with I Can You Can't - so yes get the oil, use purple (for power) candles, dress the candles and burn then on the names of the trouble-makers. You can use whatever size candles you want. I would use vigil lights so that it will last for about a week with each candle.

freya01

Unread post by freya01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge :) I will try these.

mamigrl

Unread post by mamigrl » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Update:

I have been thinking about this really hard and I determined, I am crazy for doing a honey jar just to get cheap labor. I am tossing the jar.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Is it okay to carry a honey jar around in my pants or coat pocket, or should it always be in my home?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Um...I wouldn't do that. How small is your jar that you would be able to do that anyway? I've never heard of a honey jar being carried - it's just something that is worked on an altar or wherever else you generally keep it.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Um...I wouldn't do that. How small is your jar that you would be able to do that anyway? I've never heard of a honey jar being carried - it's just something that is worked on an altar or wherever else you generally keep it.
It's the same jar within the following link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Nonetheless, I will take your advice and leave it at home on my altar.

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks Mother Mystic.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I missed a couple of days burning candles on my honey jar, as I was focusing on work and another spell. I still shook it and spoke to it. Is that ok? I haven't seen movement yet but I know this is slow work, so that is ok.
I am starting one for another purpose entirely. I will be alternating days because I am getting a bit tired in the evenning when I come from work with doing spell for this spell for that.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

IBMagnet, I also work and feel tired coming back home. I think its better to focus on one particular spellwork and pour all your energy into it. I do feel tired once I do any conjure/hodoowork, even simple lighting of candle on honey jar requires expense of energy.

I have planned to spread my spellwork.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

People burn candles for months. I want to get through another week then stop and forget about it. doesn't it say in several places in this forum that the spell works after you have empowered it enough then forget about it? Why would anyone want to burn for straight months? Isn't keeping the jar near you a drawing force?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Burning vigil lights in runs just keeps heat on the situation - especially in situations where you know it's going to be a long time before the end result. Like in an ongoing trial, or when someone is in ongoing treatment for a serious illness, or even in keeping passion in a long distance relationship. If you run a business, then you'll always want more money coming in, right? So a perpetually burning lamp would be great for that. You don't sit around obsessing over it, you just keep energy going towards your goal continuously.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

I don't have any hair from my target for a honey jar, but we were together this past weekend & I have some panties with a mixed amount of our sexual fluids. Would it work to use a snippet of the fabric with the fluid? I was putting in my love herbs as well..can I also add in return to me powder? I don't have any of the oil?

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:37 pm

It's been a little while since I made a honey jar..I can put in a couple pictures of us with the other items & write my petition on the backs of the picture?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:03 pm

You can add stuff to a honey jar if you want, just keep your intent and focus the same.

If you have some sexual fluids from both parties cutting out a snipet of the undergarments is a good addition.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Honey jars do take time to work, however, depending on the goal, they can be quite effective. But for more complicated situations, more steps may be needed. Honey jars are not all that bad if you work them right.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:47 am

Mother Mystic wrote:You could also add 2 same sex lodestones that attract each other.
I'm considering adding two lodestones wrapped in a name paper with our personal concerns and herbs. But I'm concerned about how I can feed the lodestones if they're already in the honey jar. Would I just be better off adding them to an existing love mojo bag?

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm

I copied this from the LM Curio Forum General Matters -
kmew1315 wrote:Which brings up another question. How do you travel with a mojo? On the states at least you have to empty your pockets, luggage gets checked etc.

(referring to flying obviously)
My question exactly. I did a forum search re: honey jars, and wasn't too sure about the advice:
reconciliation-honey-jar-t391.html#p6753

I am working several jars, and am concerned about flying the unfriendly skies with them in my checked luggage. During my trip, I can burn small candles in private on most days, but there will be times when it will be impossible - I'll be in close quarters with other people and I can't hog the only bathroom waiting for my candle to go out. ;)

Has anyone made separate (smaller) jars/bottles just for travel? Or left them at home but burn candles during the trip anyway?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 pm

You can add lodestones to a honey jar. Baptize them, feed them a bit of magnetic sand, anoint them with your oil and put them in. Its a container spell so it "contains" the lodestones with the magnetism you created by feeding it a little bit of magnetic sand.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I usually dont recommend taking container spells along on trips usually. Besides having issues at the airport there is always the possibility of mishandling, breaking, loosing etc. If you are doing continuing work then take candles with you and burn them wherever you go to keep the intent going. You can save the melted candle wax and come home, place it on the container and burn a new candle on top so the intent from your travel wax is added to the jar, or you can feed the wax to the new candles flame.

If your jar is small enough then you can certainly take it with you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 am

Unfriendly skies (lol) I have not carried bottled spells with me but I do have tea lights/votives, I carry during travel if needed...green...red and white where appropriate.

BePos

Unread post by BePos » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi, I have questions about the honey jar spell. I am wondering which day will be best for me to do the spell? Do I have to wait until Friday? Also, many says it's better to do the honey jars with reconciliation candles. I don't have one, but I have ordered some pink candles along with the honey jar spell kit. So I am wondering if I can use those to do a reconciliation candle spell, and how am I supposed to do it? For the reconciliation oil came with the honey jar spell kit, is it for one time and one candle only or I can use it until it is all used up? Last, what's the best way to dress the candles for reconciliation work? Please let me know. I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”