Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 am

If you know who you've been set up for an interview with, you can always check the company's website -many many times they will have pictures of their employees up somewhere. If you can find one, then you're in luck and have another link you can use to strengthen the spell.

I think since you have Fast Luck in with the other powders you'll be ok without the Attraction. Fast Luck is a FANTASTIC formula!

Also, for interview situations I actually think dusting your body with powder can be an almost "better" option. For one things, the scent of the powder is MUCH more subtle than oils, so you can get away with dusting your hands and arms well without any overpowering scent. Since it's not greasy at all, when you shake hands with the interviewer you are dressing them for your success and they'll never know the difference!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 am

Hey Annabelle,
Loved all of your comments and suggestions...I will definitely order oils next time,how much do you get in a bottle?

I thought Devi's idea (dusting hand before a handshake!) see the first response above, was very clever!! and it also prompted me to get the powders vs the oils (plus they are cheaper!!)

Also really liked this comment of yours: "Well, I think what you can do is to just write "XYZ's (company name) interviewer" instead, since I don't think it would be very practical to carry around a sticky piece of blank paper- you might get a few odd looks if you ask for the interviewer's name, write it on a piece of sodden sticky paper, concentrate intently on folding it, then proceed to tuck it into your shoe.." hee hee!! :lol: ah the things we do, if only these interviewers knew!!!

take care,

Zee

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 am

Ah, right.. Didn't think of the smell.. *slaps head*

Great idea though, I like to sneakily dab some oil from my "pre-dressed hand" onto my target!
But if you dress your hand with powders, gesturing a lot will get you a long way.. ;)

One bottle comes with half an ounce- it may not seem like alot, but you only need one or two drops to dress ANYTHING- there are even workers here with bottles that haven't been finished for years! (And they are said to be as fresh as the day they were received, too..)

Lots of pros and cons for oils vs. powders- I have both, but I still prefer oils, they just seem more versatile, somehow :D

I'm glad to have been of help! :)
Annabelle

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 pm

I was the one who mentioned the name paper in the shoe. The idea is that a person's spirit is linked to their name - by having it under your feet, you exert subtle control on that person. So if it's XYZ's interviewer I don't think it'd work the same.

Before I go to an important meeting, I dust myself with powder (usually Van Van - it has an element of road opening, as well as good luck) from toe to head, and focus on drawing success to me. Then I dress myself with oil - on the top of my head if it's crown of success, other areas if it's other oils. Be it powder or oil, I won't use more than three at a time. More is not necessarily better because you want to keep your intent sharp.

Since you're already good at visualization, I'm sure you know what you can do when talking to the interviewer. Picture inserting a pink candle into that person's heart - that'd work much better than a generic XYZ's interviewer paper in your shoe.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm

good thing this post came up. I'm having a group interview this friday. The information in this post is very appreciated.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 am

Hello Cabriellenil,
Thanks for that clarification. I sense that you are very knowledgeable on the area of job hunt/employment success etc..can you also guide on how best to empower an emailed application or just generally how to generate a greater level of interest in one's profile ( for work purposes and if possible pertaining to the health care field, as I am a nurse)..What I am looking for is a place with good mentors and lots of room for professional development, and if poss a plce where they will pay towards or for all of my education! :)
Please advise..thanks!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 am

I have been reading a lot about getting a loved one to call you, but does anyone have a spell to apply this effectively to a recruiting company or hospital or nursing home etc ?

I am looking for a job ( am a new nurse) but although my steady work spells get me as far as 'being actively considered', I never hear back and then i hear the job is closed, ie someone got it.

Right now i am again being actively considered for 2 places, and this time i am hoping to use LM products ( still waiting for it to come), but i want to do something for getting an offer and real job.

I know this spell will be helpful to others beside me so please share any good ones.

I did a one day uncrossing spell and cleaned my house out and did a chinese wash..now have a st joseph candle burning, but would like more advice for these specific job(s) to be offered to me...

thanks in anticipation!
Zee

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:16 am

Have you considered a Crown of Success candle?

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

After decades of being alone, I’m sure I have found the one. We have been together since February. We are utterly in love. My family loves him and his loves me. The only thing that is keeping our relationship from moving forward is money problems.

My love works to the bone but its all part time work and at minimum wage barely 35 hours a week. He is 31with a college degree. He has very little self esteem. He was bullied in school. He might have neurological problems from being put on Ritalin as a child over 25 years ago but with no health insurance what can we do.

He is going to take the State Board Exam to get his teaching certificate on Saturday. He has studied SO hard for months. I have complete faith that he will pass. He has some bills that he is paying off but I would love for our future to be bright.

I dream of him becoming the success he deserves to be. I want us to be able to move in together. Right now he lives at home because he can’t afford rent.
He is out there busting his butt while he keeps applying and interviewing with no offers. What can I do?

Spell work? Candles? Which oils should I use? The LM catalog makes me dizzy. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you. :P

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I would do a crown of success spell for him. dust his resume when he sends em out with look me over and crown of success powder and wear it when he goes to interviews. Also if he has a college degree (even not for teaching) he can get his substitute permit and sub for school districts, I did this in college as you only need 90 college credits to be a sub, and they called me everyday to work its only like a 100 bucks a day no benifits but he gets out early, can work other jobs and it gives some real life experience which is needed in this job market. good luck.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm

This is awesome advice. I will discuss sub work with him.

Thank you!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Crown of Success is an excellent idea as is Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Money Drawing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

And John Conqueror:
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 am

Starr is very good busy at times with reading and setting up other people's work she is very good. check her site out sometime and all the information is there. But she will help you in what ever situation that you are in.

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 am

Hi all,

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I am looking for a job, have been for 18mos now. I apply to 2 - 3 opening a week, online, most companies name are confidential, so I can't tailor a spell specifically for that, because I only know the details of the position, not who it is with. Friday, after having what I thought was a great interview with a staffing agency. I wore LuckyMojo Attraction Oil. I was suppose to be sent as one of 3 finalist to what would have been the perfect position. Today, after I emailed the guy, I found out they didn't even pick me as a finalist.

So any suggestions for simple candle spells would be appreciated. Unfortunately, I only have Attraction Oil and used my last green candle on Friday after the interview. I placed an order with LM three weeks ago for some Fast Luck oil, candles and a few other supplies but they haven't arrived yet, so any ideas would be great. I need to find something quick, because I have no idea when my unemployment will run out.

TIA :)
HRCC Graduate #1952

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am

I would start with a simple cleansing bath to cleanse yourself of blockages. I would then dress an orange candle(to attract attention and positive change) with your attraction oil and make your petition for a the job you want. Read Psalm 120 every day right before searching for a job online or in the classifieds.

Hope this helps!
Marcoa

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am

That is good advice Marcoa. Whenever you are in troubling times it's always a very good idea to start with cleansings before doing any drawing work, just to get all the negativity out of the way first. It gives the drawing work a much easier time of bringing stuff into you.

You may want to consider getting a reading done with an AIRR worker to see exactly what method will bring about the best results.

Off the top of my head I would do 3-days of cleansings, a day or 3 of Road Opening to money/work, and then move into the drawing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm

If you don't have access to many materials, you can do a basic salt bath to help with the cleansing. From there you want to work Road Opening in conjunctions with Fast Luck and other similiar conjure.

Attraction Oil and good old plain olive oil can go a long way for you. When you go to an interview, try to find out who your interviewer is so you do some attraction work on them from home before the interviews.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks for all the advice! :D

I will definitely do the cleansing bath before I start any spell work. My next question is what to with the water when I'm finished? I've read that it should be disposed off at a cross roads but the area I live is pretty well populated and that would not be easy to do. I also live in an apt, so I don't have a yard to bury and throw something out in.
HRCC Graduate #1952

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

There have been plenty of discussions how people in urban settings can best dispose of their bathwaters. I am not going to look up the thread and thus can't credit the originator of this idea, but one poster suggested bottling up the water in a water bottle and while driving, stop at a crossroads (easy to do at a stoplight/sign) and simply pouring the water from the car window. Also, the definition of crossroads is fairly flexible -- think about walking paths in parks, RR crossings, etc. If you are doing the sort of work where you would like to bury your spell remains near your homeplace to fix its influence and keep the work going, you may want to get a potted plant for your entry and repot it with your remains buried in the bottom.

A final suggestion -- if you have yet to petition St. Expedite for assitance, you may want to do so. I hesitated initially as I had given up the Catholic aspects of my religious upbringing, but after reading so many testimonials to him here, I decided to try. I am pleased I did so as he aided me more quickly than I could have hoped.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Thanks for the information Michelle. I've always been uncertain about the cross roads aspect. Also, I haven't petitioned St. Expedite yet but will do some research and give it a try :)

Thanks again for all the responses.
HRCC Graduate #1952

Anastasia

Unread post by Anastasia » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 am

My job recently let me go and I could really use a boost in overall good luck which hasn't been on my side lately. All I have is a copy of Cat's book. I also have half a bottle of Crown of Success leftover from a previous working. Is there any bare bones work I could do to attract good luck to myself. I will get some Fast Luck and Wealthy Way when I can to anoint money and resumes with, but is there something I can do with only Crown of Success for now?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 am

Anoint your head with Crown of Success; your resumes and money... Her book alone is a powerhouse of information...take this time to read thorough it for luck drawing herbs...they are right under your nose...e.g. Allspice berries can be prayed over and employed for prosperity, cinnamon is used to attract things in a hurry, cloves attract good luck to your home, cumin keeps bad luck away from your home, carrying fenugreek seeds increases prosperity...just to name a few...please research cat's book...you have all the information right in front of you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Anastasia

Unread post by Anastasia » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 pm

I have been studying the book.

I was looking through the forum and saw someone mention putting a chicken egg on a picture of someone in order to absorb bad luck and negativity. I was interested in finding out the exact steps, but couldn't find that anywhere on the forum. Could someone tell me the exact trick where chicken eggs are places on a person's picture overnight in order to absorb bad things. Or is that it? Then you smash it against a tree away from your house? ahhahahah is that it really or is there more?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 pm

That's all you have to do. Instruct or pray over the chicken egg to absorb the negativity. Some people use a picture and that works fine. I've usually made a doll baby for clients then did the egg cleansing on the dollie as a proxy for the client. I rub the doll down just like it was the client then smash the egg at a crossroads or a strong tree. A baptized picture can work just as well. In the case of the picture (since it sometimes is just a face picture) you simply let the egg sit on the photo as you pray over it then let it sit over night.

To the original poster, grind up some cinammon and cloves while praying, and sprinkle on your applications and your business cards as you hand them out.

Do a cleansing on yourself with a salt bath in conjunction with the previously mentioned egg working.

If you have a white or green candle anoint them with your oil and pray pslams 120 for a new job and 72 for money while making your petition. Pslams 123, 70, and 112 are also good for a situation like this. I would also recommend putting a few drops of the Crown of Success in a warm bath and bathing in it for a period of seven days, while making your petition and letting the water air dry on your skin.

Make a honey jar for any prospective interviews that you have even if all you have is the company's name, or the name of your interviewer. Or you can make an all purpose honey jar for yourself with attraction herbs that you can use for general work attraction and later love attraction if you need to.

This should get you started. Good luck.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:08 am

this is great CM, I am also in the same situation... I need a job.... how about attaction sachet powder or crown of success sachet powder or protection sachet powder.....

thanks for your reply
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Attraction and crown of success powders can be mixed to dress yourself, a candle, sprinkled onto your resumes or around the place where your interview

In other words you are 'attracting success' to you...

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:10 pm

thanks jwmcclin, my doubt is cleared.... :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm

If you have Attraction sachet powder, use that since that will be more finely made then a last minute, bare-bones powder. Sprinkle some on resumes, business cards, powder your hands with it, and pray your intent. The recipe previously mentioned is a bare-bones one that I use when I don't have time to make a full on Attraction sachet powder or cannot wait for the shipment ;-)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 am

thanks again CM... very useful info........ :D

I just thought of these questions, it would be very kind of you if you could clarify my doubts... :P

No1
Can the chicken egg be an egg bought from anywhere?

No2
I did not have a picture, so I wrote the names on the egg shell and kept it in a bag for almost 24hours.. and then threw it on the crossroad towards the west.... it is correct :?: :?:

No3
do I do this before or after rubbing myself with the egg :?: :?:
can I make a hole in the egg, stuff the name (write on paper) of my enemy it in and seal it again with black wax, and keep it for a day and throw on the crossroad :?: :?:

I appreciate your reply.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 pm

The picture for the egg is for cleansing a client or someone long distance. They are not in front of you so you cannot rub them with the egg, instead you draw the negativity out into the egg from a picture or a doll baby. Simply, rub yourself or the target down while praying for the egg to take all the negativity then toss that egg.

Ideally, you want to use a black hen's egg, but I've seen it done with any old egg.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 am

this is good enough for me :D thanks :)

Anastasia

Unread post by Anastasia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Let's say that you want to rub yourself with a prayed over egg head to remove negativity or that you'll be placing a prayed over egg over a picture of yourself overnight. Is it okay to dispose of the egg in a toilet bowl? Do you break it or does it have to be flushed whole?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm

The toilet bowl is not actually the proper means of deployment or disposal. There are only a few conjures that allow you to use a toilet bowl or outhouse as a means of disposal. The egg cleansing should be tossed at a tree or tossed at a crossroads. Some say its better to bury at a crossroads to show proper respect to the life of the egg that is being sacrificed for your well being, but that is just one perspective. I've always tossed them at a tree.

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Hello everyone,
I haven been unemployed for a while now. I am in need of a job, but i guess I'm picky.
is there any kind of spell I can do to get a job that will be good for me? I want to be able to enjoy my job and learn something from it. I want to be good at it, or is there any spell I can do to get a certain job? my friend just started working at a bank as a teller, and it will be nice if she can hook it up....what kind of spell can help me with this?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Lulu

First you have to cleanse yourself. You can do a kit for that, but at the minimum a 13 herb bath. Since you want something you like, I would do a crown of success kit with King Solomon wisdom thrown in. King Solomon works for us to make better decisions.

If you are looking at a certain job, get the name of the hiring person and work a honey jar with green candles on that person.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

In addition to Literarylioness recommendations LM has a list of spells associated with job getting found here
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Can anyone recommend a good spell to obtain employment? I have not had a decent job in over a year, despite trying some spells to make it happen. Some weird things happened but no good job. I really really need a position in my own field since I have training and experience, love my profession and can earn a living wage at it.
Please just don't refer me to a place in Lucky Mojo spells, I Would like to know if anyone knows of a particular spell which has worked for them or a friend of theirs. My situation is getting desperate.
Thanks for all your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 pm

I really love this first spell on this page. I have used it for myself, and it worked quite quickly. I have also used it for a friend as well, and he was able to get a job quickly with it. Now it does state to do it during specific times, however, if you just work the black candle (see spell instructions) during the waning moon you should be fine...you dont have to start it exactly when it says since we are past that point. This is very effective. Make sure you do a road opener and are actively looking as well.

Also, St Joseph DEFINITELY helped my friend in addition to the above spell. St. Joseph will help you most definitely.

Good luck!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:43 am

the same topic has been discussed under different headings.... do your search....... :D

i-need-a-job%C7%83=--t4227.html

bare-bones-attraction-t4054.html#p21369

let-her-keep-her-job--t4001s10.html

i would also recommend the 13 herbal bath... and egg cleansing.......

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 am

The first spell on this page is great! Has worked for me and a few other people I did it for. Also, you can work with St. Joseph as well.

jwmcclin wrote:In addition to Literarylioness recommendations LM has a list of spells associated with job getting found here

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks for your help. I will have to gather some ingredients. I have read the black candle spell and I can do that, except Iam somewhat concerned about the timing. It would involve my performing the ritual every day for 9 days plus 4 days with the green one. At specific times. If I cannot be at the appointed place at the appointed time (my room at 9 or 12 midnight,) can I do this at another time if I can't make it there at those times? Right now I have some spot jobs, I need to earn a living and if I get called early in the morning for a day job, I have to take it. I also have the same issue at night. So I can't know for sure if I will be available for 13 consecutive days or nights and I hate to turn down these little jobs because I need to have some money coming in.
Any ideas on this? Can I vary the time as long as I do the ritual within the specific day?
Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:07 pm

To be honest, I did not work with 9 or 12 midnight. I just lit it at the same time that was good for me for the black candles during the waning moon (which is going on right now). So the moon was enough timing for me, and the say of the week which was Saturday, which has been a great day of removing things. For the green candle, I started it during the waxing moon, and I started it on a Sunday. So as long as you at least work with the moon, and/or the days of the week. You should be find. I just feel like specific times of the day should not stop you from doing the work, but sometimes you need at least one timing to help add to the energy of the work. Just make sure you are focused and clear headed, and you will be fine.

If all else fails and you feel comfortable, petition st joseph

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 pm

OK, I will start on a Saturday. It sounds like if I cannot always do it at the same exact time every day that is OK. But I should do it on consecutive days. If I start on Saturday, with 9 consecutive small black candles, the last black candle will burn on Sunday. Would you then burn the first green candle on the same day as the last black candle? Or do I have to stop and wait until the first Sunday of the waxing moon to start the green ones?
Thanks for all your advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 pm

You can start the green candle the same day after the black candle has burned completely down. Just make sure you cleanse the space and/or your altar and you should be fine. The moon will be waxing by the time you start your green candle on that Sunday. Just cleanse the space, and get rid of the remains. Remember to focus, and really think about the things that are hindering you from getting a job. Really this is two spells in one. You might want to dress the black candles with banishing oil, or banishing herbs such as black pepper and/or asafoetida. Green candles dress with job/employment herbs and/or oils.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Sounds good! I will not be able to order any new supplies however, since Saturday is just around the corner and I will never get them in time.
I do have Crown of Success Oil for the green candles, I can use that, and black pepper I have some of that for the black candles.
I still have one kind of dumb question: how would one cleanse one's work area? What should I use?
Thanks so much, and I will also pray to St Joseph for help too.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Iwon't have time to order stuff to arrive by Saturday, so I could use lemon juice or ammonia or just good old soap and water.
What should I do with the remains? Throw the ashes in the woods or something like that?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:18 am

The spell tells you what to do with the remains in the passage or you can get rid of it in the river. You can use ammonia, lemon juice, or salt water.

avaliab

Unread post by avaliab » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello all. I have been unemployed since October due to a layoff. I have sent out 50 resumes/applications and despite my skills and experience, I have not had the first response. I had ordered a steady work candle and was burning it the other day. It burned for about 3 days straight and a board that was behind it knocked it over and spilled the wax on my bed and the floor. Not sure if this is an indicator of interference or the vibration from the washing machine. I am a single mom with two little kids and I need to get back to work soon with a good salary. What have you used or can recommend that will get this moving in the right direction?

Trying not to give up hope. I have the following on hand......guinea seeds, agrimony, devils shoe string, basil, agrimony herbs and crown of success sachet, victory sachet and commanding. Please tell me how this might help me. I also have crown of success and fast luck oil.

Thanks so much.

Avli

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Well, for most things you need more than just a candle going. I love candles, and they can be effective by themselves, but I find they work best as a way to keep continually heat on a more complex job that you're working. I sometimes will also use them by themselves to get a read on the burn so I can see what I may be up against in the work ahead. But I rarely just use a vigil candle. Especially when it's a circumstance of great importance.

You might want to start by getting a reading so that someone can look into all the factors playing into your circumstances, and then give you advice based purely for your individual situation.

But off the top of my head I would suggest:

I would start with a good cleansing and road opening on yourself and your home, in order to clear away any negativity that has accumulated over time there. You can use Chinese Wash in both your bath and to clean your home. I'd do it for at least 3 days.

Then start on some drawing work. I would work a whole kit to kit the energies moving strongly, and then keep a candle burning on the same petition. LM has several kits that could work for you, including Money-Drawing, Attraction, and Steady Work. You could certainly also petition St. Joseph to get you a good job - that would be a good thing to work in conjunction with the vigil candle - praying with that lit candle 1-3 times a day.

Make sure to dress all applications with a good strong combo of powders - for these types of cases I like to mix a love powder (so they are attracted to your application and favor it), a success powder, and a money-drawing powder. Dress yourself with the same powders when you go out job hunting or to interviews.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:11 pm

You could work with a saint or angel that is the patron of a particular industry. For example, St. Joseph for builders or carpenters; St. Martin de Porres for barbers, housekeepers, fundraisers and other employees of charitable organizations, veterinarians and animal rescue workers, and medical personnel; Archangel Gabriel for communications; Archangel Michael for soldiers and police officers; and Archangel Raphael for healing professions.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:13 am

For what its worth here are my suggestions:
1. I know st expedite is not the patron saint of jobs etc but he does get things moving ..i would start with him first. I myself petitioned him and ( of course along with the usual legwork) usually got movement pretty soon. If you don't have anything else other than what you mentioned, I would use: CoS oils/powder/fast luck and victory ...and burn a red candle to him daily. Look him up on this website.

2. Also if you have any potential contacts who might be likely to give your resume a second look...make a honey jar ( big one) and add your personal effects, petition paper, the oils combo, money drawing etc (leave out fast luck though, as HJ are slow moving), and put it on top of your resume copy or other paperwork you might have sent out...even if there is nonoe who comes to mind, make a HJ to draw jobs to you....put in visiting cards of people at that place, or even pictures of those places. Write a statement of intent of what you want in an ideal case scenario...and read it as you work your HJ on a daily basis.

3. Also light a candle to St Joseph as he is often recommended for 'steady work' which is what we all want....I have used yellow, orange, and green candles as the mood took me ( and also which candle i had on hand. ;) ...you can use white for almost anything as well)

4. There are also longer term job spells on the free spells archive ...I have had a good experience with these.

Just an FYI: I started applying in October and got my first part time job in early November ( but a lot of signs such as other interviews, running into people at job fairs etc), and just this month i finally got the job i wanted...so it takes time, but you get there.

I spent a lot of time on the boards for good ideas, and made a master plan for the stuff I would do and followed it ..ordered what i needed, and did it, a little bit a day and also kept up with my prayers.

5. On a practical note, start all rootwork with a house cleansing in the way recommended here...with chinese wash if you have it, if not with ammonia and salt. Take a salt scrub on a daily basis and scrub yourself with the intention of cleansing yourself...in your shower is fine....keep the house as clean as possible, remove clutter as far as possible.

6. A good book to read on the job hunting and interview approach are the Monster books on Interviewing, the job search process ..it might be in your library, definitely on Amazon, I followed their plan to keep track of what i was doing and it helped me to not panic, sitting by myself, home alone!

Good luck, and keep us posted on what you do, and how it goes. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 am

As Conjureman noted, the way you dispose of an item of ritual is important in our tradition.

Please read the HITAP page "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

avaliab

Unread post by avaliab » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 am

Thank you to all who replied. I appreciate your input.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

avaliab if you petition St. Expedite make sure you give him his pay.

PMF55

Unread post by PMF55 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello one and all:

I am a novice as far as spell casting goes. I have little to no experience.

I am in desperate straits after continuing to be out of work for the past 13 months now...with no opportunities in sight!! I have invested a significant amount of money and time in resume services and sending resumes in response to employment postings. I would guess that I have sent in excess of 300 resumes over the course of this time, with no interviews or interested calls coming forth.

I even started a little errand service in an effort to create a path of income, and after
sending out very expensive mailings (that I couldn't afford)...I haven't received a single
taker!

I am truly at a loss and I am at the end of my rope. I need to earn an income or I will be out
on the street!

I have seen several postings on the Lucky Mojo Forum mentioning and praising St. Expedite.

I am looking for genuine feed back from those of you who are well-versed and practiced in spell casting, so that I can go about taking specific steps to reverse this scary situation I am living
in, and create positive energy flow.

I need a door to open NOW... for the chance to get back on my feet.

What sort of hebs, potions and instructions do I need to help with this?

I am open to all sincere and well-meaning suggestions.

Thanks and blessings to you all,

Phyfo

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm

If you haven't experienced any positive luck from your own casting in the past, you may wish to have a rootworker work on your behalf. Or at the very least get a reading to find out a) what exactly is going on in your situation and b) if you are gifted for the work and can work for yourself (or not). No use spending money on herbs and oils if using them yourself if not going to do you any good!

Look through the workers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, and find someone who you feel resonates with you.

St. Expedite may be able to help you - all you really need is an image of him, a glass of water, and a candle. If you have some Fast Luck oil, then use that as well.

All the instructions for working with him can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

You may also want to get some Chinese Wash (it's only like $6 for a bottle that will last a good while) and some 13-Herb Bath, and spiritually cleanse your home and your person. That will help clear away any messes and help you get a clean start. Do the baths for at least 3 days since you have a more long-standing condition that you're trying to break. That's stuff that anyone can do, whether they are gifted or not and it will help your situation, even if only marginally to begin with.

You may also have LM or one of the AIRR practitioner set some lights for you - some Uncrossing, some Road Opening, and some Steady Work &/or Money-Drawing.

But before you do anything more costly than that, I would get a reading done.

PMF55

Unread post by PMF55 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 pm

I am indeed grateful for your suggestions and support during this difficult time.

I sincerely appreciate your help more than you'll ever know.

I will pursue some of the recommendations and keep you posted as to my results.

Many blessings and heartfelt thanks,

Phyfo

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Anyone can clean themselves, so begin by cleansing. Since you are on limited means, take a good salty bath with baking soda and one full bay leaf. Read Psalms 23 and 107, while you are in the tub.

Take an egg and run it down your body ONLY downwards. As you take slide the egg down your body, imagine all your troubles going away. Set up your tub with 2 white candles, they can be birthday candles, with a bit of olive oil. Step through the candles out of the tub. Air dry and dress in clean clothes. Take the egg far away from your property and with all your might throw it against the tree. Turn towards home and do not look back. It is best to do all of this before dawn.

Scrub your house down with Bufallo Ammonia and Kosher Salt or with Chinese Wash from the back to the front door. Throw the dirty scrub water away off of your property.

Get clean first and then work the money angle.

Mary

PMF55

Unread post by PMF55 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Thank you Devi and Mary for your insights and kind support.

I will keep you both apprised of my results.

Phyllis

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”