Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
nknk2

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by nknk2 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

St. Expedite came through for me again......Thank you St.Expedite!!!!!!

detached

Unread post by detached » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 pm

thanku once again St. Expedite! i luv u!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am

Thank you Saint Expedite, you cam through for me in one day.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Just wanted to jump in with a THANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE.

This morning he granted a petition I made to get my husband a surgery date more
quickly. The woman on the phone actually used the words, "he's decided to
expedite your husband's surgery". LOL.

So my husband will get the surgery he
desperately needs on February 1st.
This is MONTHS sooner than we were expecting.

This was my first petition to St. Expedite and it certainly won't be my last.
I have a list of promises to fulfill now, and I am happy to do it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Devi,

I will remember you and your husband in my prayers and I wish him an easy surgery, a swift recovery and renewed health. I, too, praise Saint Expedite for carrying our prayers swiftly to Heaven.

Thank you Saint Expedite.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Psalms 34:19-20
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Thank you saint expedite for giving good news of some relatives in Haiti.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Amen, sister. I am please to hear such a wonderful experience. I shall light a candle for your husband's swift recovery and pray for you both.

IPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Incense Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 am

I wish I could write this post in all caps! Because honestly I do want to shout from the rooftops!
St Expedite has come through for me AGAIN!
I asked for a lot: job related work with a lot of stiff competition...not only did i finally get the offer but i got it at premium pay.
Folks have faith in yourself, in LM products, and petition your saint with faith.

I have petitioned him twice for job related work, and in both time I saw movement in a day, and fruition in less than 2 months...ofcourse you do all the leg work and follow up etc, but in this economy not all the leg work and qualifications in the world can sometimes get you the edge which real magic can.

I also had a honey jar going for my recruiter and would reopen and put in the business cards of whomever i interviewed with...and added oils and powders as the spirit moved me..a lot of magic is planning, yet a lot of it is instinct and listening to intuition

I am new at all of this yet, and maybe some of it is beginners luck and the blind faith that makes things happen....

but everytime I prayed to St Exepedite I saw REAL movement....it was really amazing, I mean when have you heard of recruiters calling you for a highly competetive position, when they normally dont even return calls? And my background while decent enough, is not stellar: I am your regular quiet steady worker, not the star performer...i deliver the goods, but i dont make the news...so this is a new thing for me...so
I cannot say it enough!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ST EXPEDITE!!!!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 am

Thank you both for your support. We certainly appreciate it. This surgeon is supposed to be one of the very best in the area, so he's in good hands.

It is funny that after I got the call, I asked them to call my husband directly with the news (he was at work). When they called him, they did NOT use the work "expedite". I found that really interesting that the word was used with me, and not with him. Like that's not generally the way they would phrase things. LOL.

In any case, we're looking forward to him finally getting treatment, and our lives getting back to normal.

Thanks again - and blessings to you and yours.
~D~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Im glad that you had success working with St expedite. I dont think its beginners luck but your faith that carried you through. Good luck and enjoy your new position.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 am

thanks starsinthesky :-)
I am now wondering what to do to make sure i perform well in this position ..any suggestions ..anyone?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I would use some crown of success products. In addition, you could work with St. Joseph to work with any employment issues, and perhaps you can use a sweet jar to make sure your boss and the other workers absolutely are always nice to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 am

Thank you St. Expedite for answered prayers. I won my court case.
HRCC Graduate #1952

Dennis2

Unread post by Dennis2 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank you St. Expedit for the profits I'm making in the forex market

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Thank you st expedite, for making my taxes goe threw so easy, and I am just waiting now for the rest of the things i asked for to come true. He is great and I love you st expedite.

Dennis2

Unread post by Dennis2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank you St. Expedit for the surprise money when we needed it.

wollf

Unread post by wollf » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am

Hello I was just wondering if someone could help me. When offering to Saint Expedite you should offer pound cake. I live in the U.K. and I can't find any pound cake here, is there something I could use instead or does anyone know what pound cake is called in the U.K.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 am

If you don't have pound cake there, just google "pound cake recipe" and bake your own. It will mean more than way anyway!

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm new to working with St. Expedite and have a question.

On Dec 24th, I petitioned* St Expedite for an outcome I need on something of financial importance (and did the corresponding paperwork submission.) It's a time-consuming system, so I'm not expecting overnight results, just ASAP.
*Used a 7-day vigil with petition paper, his saint card on my altar, and a glass of water to the left of the vigil.

3 weeks later, I received a call from the company I'm dealing with saying they were reviewing my request. It felt very positive. The person was nice. They wanted more paperwork. I took this as positive sign, because they dismisssed me out of hand when I've asked them before. Now it's 10 days after the call. I checked and my request is in the system. No final results yet. Balls in their court and I'm assuming St. Expedite is still on my case.

His glass of water evaporated about 1/3, so I refilled it this week. I continue to thank him and be patient. The empty vigil candle is still there, awaiting the results and flowers/cake once I have them. I don't want to pester him or ask him to do anything else, as I read "one job at a time for him." Do I just keep waiting until I get my definitive answer?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm

I have heard different variations of this spell in terms of results. Some wait after a few days and thank him just because they asked even if what petitioned 'was not granted" Some will say just because you ask doesn't mean he will grant it. In my opinion only you can say or feel that what you asked was granted in some way, whether it was complete or not. But I do no for sure that even if what you asked was received in a small way...pay him what is owed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:28 pm

jwmcclin wrote:But I do no for sure that even if what you asked was received in a small way...pay him what is owed.
For sure! I plan on paying him for the work, even if I don't get the results I asked for.

You used the word "completion." That makes sense. This is a case where I'll definitely get a yes/no answer at some point. I guess that will determine when the work is complete and when he gets paid. Meanwhile, I'll just chill out and wait. For some reason, I started questioning if I was supposed to do something more like pay him early. I'll just keep refilling his water. He does seem to be drinking it!

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 pm

i petitioned him when i came to visit florida to help me move back asap. well... things work themselves out and i was back here in 3 weeks. things just fell into place that made it possible for my move. i thanked him a week after i was here

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Mighty don't second guess your work and if you promised to pay 'after' the petition was granted "stand by it"

wollf

Unread post by wollf » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 am

Oh okay thanks. I'm not very good at cooking, but I guess I'll give it a go.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 am

There is very likely a UK equivalent-- pound cake is just a pound of butter, pound of flour, pound of sugar... (and other ingredients)... it's a very buttery, rich yellow cake, and plain.

Gylesgyles
HRCC Student

Unread post by Gylesgyles » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am

I would like to give my thanks to Saint Expedite who answered my request so quickly. Thank you for helping me in my time of need.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

Make sure you pay him as well.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 am

hello, im not sure if im putting this in the right thread if not please move it in the right thread for me thank you. anyways im planning to get a rootworker for my case im not sure when yet because i am very depressed and heartbroken. i heard st.expedite helps people to get stuff done very fast, and im thinking to get a rootworker who can possibly use him for me with a love spell. but i was just wondering about how can i give him flowers or cake after i get my results from him? i dunno how too, especially if i get someone to cast a spell for me. I heard if we don't give him flowers after he will take everything he gave from me back and he can take a life of a family member in my house. So i was wondering, if i can't give him flowers or cake, is it still alright if on these forums i can still thank him for helping me? under st.expedite like some other ppl thanked him.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 am

You can set it out for him on your altar-

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 am

You can thank St. Expedite for his helping you but the payment for him answering your petition very significant.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 am

Why wouldn't you be able to give flowers and cake? St. Expedite is one spirit that you really need to be able to pay him promptly - but cake and flowers are pretty easy and cheap to get. I've had spirits ask for a heck of alot more than that before - LOL.

OIL-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

isn't altar/ table? lol i wasn't exactly sure what altar was. how would i make an altar for him? and if i put the flowers there for him, how long do i have to keep it there for? i don't have to keep it forever right? , im asking so i don't do stuff wrong :(. and im sure its good enough if i give him flowers instead of cake right?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 pm

cutiepie wrote:isn't altar/ table? lol i wasn't exactly sure what altar was. how would i make an altar for him? and if i put the flowers there for him, how long do i have to keep it there for? i don't have to keep it forever right? , im asking so i don't do stuff wrong :(. and im sure its good enough if i give him flowers instead of cake right?
An altar can be a special table or shelf. It can even just be a special cloth that you set on part of a table. What's important is that it's a special place that you set objects that represent your spiritual intentions. Most people take great care to make them pretty as they serve as a visual reminder. You might keep candles, pictures of saints or religious icons, crystals, trinkets, pictures of you and your loved one, money, etc on your altar.

You can put a picture or statue of St Expedite on your altar and put his flowers and cake there too. But if you don't have a picture of him (or need privacy in your home) you can just place the flowers and cake while praying/telling him that they are for him. Give thanks. And even if a rootworker is doing the work for you, you can give thanks on YOUR altar.

Flowers and cake are easy to come by. The instructions always say to give both. So don't pay him half! Give him both. If money is an issue, you can always pick a fresh flower or two.

I have the same question as you about how long to leave offerings out.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 pm

I think an 'altar' can be loosely defined as any dedicated space to honoring the spirit/ancestor/saint/whomever. It can be a table, shelf or some other place. I believe it can even be a movable 'altar', like a tray or something like that.
As for flowers or cake, I think pound cake is the most important thing. I have not really heard of the 'flowers' thing before, but I always hear 'poundcake', which is easily obtainable. I think you can even buy a wrapped slice in most deli's if you don't want to buy a whole cake.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 pm

ariella wrote:I think you can even buy a wrapped slice in most deli's if you don't want to buy a whole cake.
Great idea! I know I'll eat the rest of the cake if I buy a whole one. Pretty sure I've seen single slices of poundcake at Starbucks, too.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello, cutiepie.

Since it sounds like you have not yet made your petition, I will start from the beginning so you will have the information you need. First, you may wish to check out: http://www.SaintExpedite.org -- there is a lot of well done content on that site regarding Saint Expedite from a more prayer based perspective. I also want to reassure you that Saint Expedite is not some sort of boogeyman who is going to carry away all those you love should you not give him his poundcake. I have never heard such a thing! He does, however, expect to be paid for the works he does on your behalf and the price of his assistance is very reasonable.

It is advisable to have some sort of image of Saint Expedite to place on your altar space when you petition him. LM sells holy cards, chromo prints and car statues. If you need to make a petition before you receive your next LM order, you can print an image from somewhere on the web. You may petition him when you need to, but most workers favor Wednesday and Thursday. I like Wednesday for quick help in any arena, because you get the Mercurial influence. Thursday is nicely aspected by Jupiter, which represents abundance. But you can petition him whatever day you are ready. The colors associated with his veneration are red and yellow, but white is always acceptable -- I am referring here to candles and / or altar cloths.

An altar need not be fancy or permanent. You can simply clear a space on your dresser or a small table; cleanse it with Chinese wash if you have it, or water with a bit of pinesol if you don't. (Wash water with a little ammonia or salt are also okay.) Most people lay out the altar space to Saint Expedite in a triangular pattern, with a candle and glass of water forming the base and an image or statue of the Saint as the point. If you feel the need to set your altar up differently by all means do so. If you are using an offertory candle you can carve your name and a simple petition directly on the candle. If you are using a votive or vigil light, prepare your petition/name paper and place it beneath the candle. If you have an appropriate condition oil, anoint your candle with that. If you have no condition oil, you can use olive oil that you have blessed by praying over it. So now you should have the following: cleansed altar space -- a tumbler of fresh water -- a fixed candle / petition -- an image of Saint Expedite.

Now you're ready to petition the Saint. The website I directed you to earlier has many prayers and petitions to choose from...you can also simply pray from the heart. The important thing is to express your need, how it can be fulfilled and give him a realistic but speedy timeframe to work in. Try to feel the presence of Saint Expedite...but don't despair if you don't. Spiritual beings are subtle (mostly) and if you are unused to working with them you may not be "feeling it" your first go. Now -- you must negotiate the terms of your payment in advance. This is quid pro quo work -- he does something you want done, you pay him when he comes through. Traditional payment includes any or all of the following: wine, pound cake or flowers (particularly red and yellow roses). I have made less traditional offerings to him that I am certain he is completely satisfied with. Right now on my altar he has some stargazer lillies, dutch cocoa cookies and some spiced wine. The important thing is to follow through with your payment -- and promptly.

Now what does that mean -- pay him when he comes through? Well, if you ask him for help with a love issue and your intended calls you or accepts your calls where he previously didn't -- I would pay! Some people say you should wait until the job is done, but that more difficult to gauge depending on the nature of your petition. If you ask for $50 for bills and you get $50 for bills, yes, he's done. But if you ask (like I do) that he help oversee the steady flow of cash in my house, there is no real "waiting until the job is done." So as I work with him on an ongoing basis, I make my petition and leave my offering on the same day. The point I'm trying to illustrate is the only aspect of working with him that is truly inflexible is shorting him his payment. Don't do it. Why? Not because he's going to wreak havoc on those you love...because at best he's going to take back what he so kindly helped you obtain and at worst, he's not going to be so willing to help you the next time you ask.

It's all pretty simple. Nobody works for free. Not even Saints. I hope you decide to work with him, as he is a wonderful Saint. I look forward to soon seeing you thanking him for his kindess in the "Testimonials" section, as he also appreciates being publicly lauded for his good works.

Take care,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I usually leave food out a week, or until it starts to go bad (if that happens prior to a week passing). Most of the time it just sort of dehydrates and does not mould. After that I put the flowers and food out in the garden for the birds and other critters to finish off.

Give him cake AND flowers...I've never come across any info that only mentions the cake. They've all instructed to leave both. Seriously, don't try to look for ways to short change spirits for their work. You'll regret it.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

cutiepie wrote:. I heard if we don't give him flowers after he will take everything he gave from me back and he can take a life of a family member in my house. .
Cutesy:

On the above, I have heard of this about Santa Muerte. You may have confused that belief with St. Expedite.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Not to hi-jack this thread but I have a bit of a silly question about the pound cake. I live in a really buggy area and if any food is left out - bugs galore! Would it be ok to place the pound cake in a ziploc bag or on a plate covered with clear plastic wrap?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

I would say no because that would also keep any spirit from being able to take sustainence from it. You might want to ask St. Expedite if he would accept the payment if it is put outside to begin with - using a laminated holy card of him would be a nice way to still make a nice altar like area for his payment outdoors.
You could also look into what herbs are repellant to the bugs you have the biggest problem with, and then put a circle of those herbs around your indoor altar when providing payment.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

ablake wrote: Cutesy:

On the above, I have heard of this about Santa Muerte. You may have confused that belief with St. Expedite.
Mmm, no its rather well know that Saint Expedite will take back what he gave you with interest if you do not pay, and there at least a few accounts of deaths resulting from that in the Hyatt material.
HRCC Student #1559

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I would say no because that would also keep any spirit from being able to take sustainence from it. You might want to ask St. Expedite if he would accept the payment if it is put outside to begin with - using a laminated holy card of him would be a nice way to still make a nice altar like area for his payment outdoors.
You could also look into what herbs are repellant to the bugs you have the biggest problem with, and then put a circle of those herbs around your indoor altar when providing payment.
Thanks for the suggestions.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 pm

thank you all for the help :). i can put on my table for him a slice of any cake even if its chocolate or anything :) and i can buy him red roses...have a red candle, pics of me and the guy i love and to come back to me with the petition underneath the candle :) and also a picture of st. expedite :). how many people have got lovers or boyfriends/husbands back from him? he seems very quick to get your result. so it is ok to leave the flowers and cake for 1 week out for him? then after i can even throw it in the garbage right?

Mazaka

Unread post by Mazaka » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 am

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank St. Expedite! He is one of the best!

He helped me in a hurry when I was between a wall and a hard place. With no where to turn or no one to talk to St. Expedite guided me. God has really given him a wonderful gift. I want the whole world to know I want to thank St. Expedite with all my soul and heart!

Thank you St. Expedite, Thank you St. Expedite, Thank you St. Expedite!!!

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Thank you again Saint Expedite my boyfriend came by today, and gave me the gift he promised me. thanks again, I just have to learn to be more patient. I love you Saint Expedite.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Thank you oh Blessed Saint Expedite. Thank you for coming through so fast for my father!
HRCC Student #1559

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 am

Hi Zee,
When u worked with st. expedite what offerings did u leave for him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 am

St. Expedite requires pound cake and either yellow or red flowers, as well as public recognition of his successful work when he grants a petition. You MUST pay St. Expedite his fee, or else he will take back what he gave...with interest! But cake and flowers and recognition are pretty cheap and easy to come by, and very much worth his good work!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 am

Ok thank-x.
And i can get the prayer to him off the votive candle right? And will i put new cake and flowers each time i do a new candle until i change comes? After change comes and the candle is done - i dispose of the cake/flowers properly and thats it? no more cake/flowers/candle?
So sorry for all the questions - sure its here somewhere.........
Im kind of scared to use St. Expedite cause i keep hearing how he can be if u dont give him his offering, etc - but i do understand nothing is free - just afraid! Never used him. And im sure i would have to put whatever kind of oil for my situation in the candle right?

Thank-x,
Hapinys

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 am

NO - don't pay him until he comes through for you, or he won't bother working!

Read this page very carefully before working - it includes instructions and prayers:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

There have also been several threads here talking about working with St. Expedite - you may wish to browse through the threads and read them for more info.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm

I will print and read now thank u all for everything!!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 pm

I read it and i loved it. However, it doesnt say how long your suppose to keep the flowers in the (makeshift vase/candle vase) or how long to keep the cake out. Is this done one time?

Sorry - but i need to get this right because i want to go buy one today!!!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 pm

No one has really talked about him doing a reconsile or love blessing for them (think it was only 1 responce)......seems to be alot of money, etc. Has he really come through - like come through seriously in a reconsile or love blessing?????? If not i wont use him for that.....please help!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Saint Expedite is a Roman Soldier, his area is not always love. He's a mercurial force that works great with speeding up things like legal proceedings, document processing, getting a job quick, gaining specific money quickly, gaining quick aid, and even aids in communication from time to time. There are times he helps produce faster results in reconciliation and other times in justice work. That being said, Reconciliation is not his particular specialty -- speediness is.

If you are looking for a saint to bring back a lover, Saint Anthony can help. Saint Martha is can be used to add the compelling element of Reconciliation.

HOL-CAT-MEE2
San Expedito (St. Expedite) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 am

sorry i could not get to answer u before this: the job st expedite got me is keeping me very busy!!!

i asked this question too on the board, and the thing we need to understand is that we relate to siaints ( or their spirits) pretty much as we would relate to say an honered guest who has done you a huge favor...if u think that way you can understand how to properly honor them
so for st expedite: you give the cake and flowers when he comes through for you...so the cake you would probably keep for about 24 hours at the altar, then take it to the park and leave it where birds and other animals get to eat it....the flowers i keep in my home till they wilt and then tthrow them in the mulch pile of backyard...so its sort of letting everything you offere return back to nature.
evenif he does not do the job completely, i still tend to pay him because when i look at the sequence of events, that seemingly incomplete work was what led to the fruition of the request: i will give one recent example, i prayed for a job and i got a so-so kind of position..i figured this was better than nothing, even tho it was not what i asked for, and as money was tight, it was a welcome relief to have somemore dough...however i thanked st expedite, but then i re-petitioned him and made my request even more specific.. kept interviewing and applying and then i got offered a better job..the clincher in this second one was that i needed a CURRENT work reference..now i have been a stay at home mom for YEARS..and if it was not for the first job and the wonderful reference they gave me in only a few months of work..i would not have gotten this one..so my point is the powers that be really know what they are doing, and from our limited perspective we just need to have faith and keep pluggin in the best we can.
take care: and take the time to build a relationship with any of the saints you choose..its well worth it, and they really do come through for you.
Zee

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

However, it doesnt say how long your suppose to keep the flowers in the (makeshift vase/candle vase) or how long to keep the cake out. Is this done one time?
I leave it out about a week. Basically you leave it out until it's no longer fresh - if the food starts to go bad, then it's time to dispose of it. If the flowers start to get wilty then it's time to dispose of it.

You really should browse through the forum threads as there have already been several threads on St. Expedite in which all these questions have been discussed at length.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me in my time of need. You have my eternal gratitude and devotion!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Ok so I am going to use st. Expedite next wed. I guess if I don't ssee my petition granted I will of course still put the offerings for him and do another candle until I see results. Not really sure if that's right but that's the plan...... If its wrong someone please help. Thank-u

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 pm

NO! Don't pay him unless his petition comes through for you. You can keep burning candles on the petition, but it's best to have a deadline for him to complete the work by. Then if it comes to pass, pay him, if it does not - DON'T.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Back when I was teaching, I used to recommend my students not cast any spells for a period of anywhere from 6-12months. This ensured they learned magick in all seriousness and not simply because of some emergency.

During that time, depending on what system I was teaching, they would be working on developing a relationship with entities, and learning the basic mental discipline necessary for magick.

In conjure, I think its important to not simply jump to a saint and ask them to do all sorts of things for you especially if you've never petitioned one before. While they are often very approachable and may grant your petition there are plenty of cases that people's first few petitions were ignored. I find the success rate goes up so much if people spend a little of time lighting a candle to a saint, spirit etc, offering it prayer, praise, and a bit of water or some other offering. This helps build a rapport and relationship that really is beneficial when working this type of magick.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”