• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 am

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Break Up

Unread postby LaSirena » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:30 am

Hi All,
What type of work or spell can I do to get a man to gain the courage and strength to leave a woman?

I have gotten a reading and can proceed with different things. Thanks!
LaSirena

Re: Break Up

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 am

Look into performing spells using crucible of courage supplies. You can also create a dollbaby of the target and give it daily affirmations for courage. Something along those lines.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:00 pm

I also have a question-- have been working with an AIRR rootsworker on a spell and she oks my continuing to set petition candles, and I have been. I feel the time has come to set a separation candle. I am also using a honeyjar she started for me.

Question: should I set a love candle along with the separation candle, or will that confuse him and make him think our love is the problem?
should I get some crucible of courage oil to add to the candles for my honeyjar?
freegirl

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Use different timings to help work with the different intents. You can work your attraction spells during the rising of the sun and the separation during its fall and set. You can time with the rise and fall of the clock, and even do the work on different phases of the moon. This usually helps people keep their intent and energies clear and focused. Try using two separate altar, or if you only have one, turn them back and forth between East and West.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks, that is very helpful! Much much appreciated. My gut feeling is they need to be somewhat separated, but then again, I don't want him to leave and be so consumed with that our relationship suffers.

So if I light ongoing vigils, should I snuff them out at different times? I'm thinking maybe just separating them will help. Or I could do figural candles which don't last as long.

Thank you for helping me realize that while these things are related they are in fact separate intents. I hadn't even quite figured that out. :)
freegirl

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Work them at different times, snuffing them and lighting on separate occassions so you keep the intentions clear in your mind. Unless, you are working on an overall conjure that combines all these elements like a moving candle spell, you want to light your separation candles first then your love ones. Don't be afraid of doing both types of work though, because you don't want to neglect any aspect of the work since both fit in with the overarching objective.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread postby lovehim » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm in love with a married man,
lovehim

Re: Help breaking up a marriage

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Either do a sweet jar, or do a love me spell. Im not here to play the moral police. However, he is married, therefore, you are not in a relationship with just him, but the other person as well. When the other person is unhappy, he will be unhappy, which will affect your relationship with him. So my best bet to you is...do the above, and go with the relationship as it is. OR move on and get with someone that will treat you how you deserve.

In addition, your title is not consistent with what you wrote in the actual post. In the future, make sure it reflects what you are addressing. Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovehim » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I just want the affair back. Everything is pushing us apart
lovehim

Unread postby lovehim » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm sorry I would break up their marriage but I do love him and I want him to be happy
lovehim

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:55 pm

You might want to get a reading and consult a rootsworker. A lot depends on what ended the affair and what is pushing you apart. It's not necessarily true that if the other person is happy he will be happy but he probably will feel calmer. Calm is not necessarily what you want in the long run though it may be what you need right now.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

I agree with freegirl. It might just not be worth it. You may be able to fix the problem temporarily, but he might just do this back and forth thing again. Honestly, it sounds like to me with out even doing a reading its over. I understand you have strong feelings for this person, but you are sharing him with someone else,and he is only one person. This person he is actually somewhat committed to and probably have something invested in such as children, a home, etc. But I agree get a reading and see what is going on.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovehim » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

I have been with him for years. I don't think its over.something is missing in the relationship I think we click better but he is scared to leave
lovehim

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

That is very common, a man being scared to leave (most men are fairly nonconfrontational; divorce is messy and expensive, women cry, etc) and if you have been with him for years it's probably not "just" sex. Marriages do end all the time, even with homes and children involved, but without knowing more about this rift it's hard to know whether this is it for you or not. I know these things can be very deceiving. Some men do go back and forth and waver though they may still leave in the end and some men do make good lives with the other woman (Woody Allen, Prince Charles)-- but it just all depends on so many things. Get a reading, but in the meantime, a honey jar is GREAT.

My advice though is not to pretend to be more noble than you really feel.. I used to do that and my own mother laughed at me (it was a different situation; he wasn't married but forgot to tell me he hadn't broken up with his girlfriend in another state). don't be a martyr to how you think you should feel, just own how you feel and then look at what is and go from there. And a reading will be a big, big help.
freegirl

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

That is very common, a man being scared to leave (most men are fairly nonconfrontational; divorce is messy and expensive, women cry, etc) and if you have been with him for years it's probably not "just" sex. Marriages do end all the time, even with homes and children involved, but without knowing more about this rift it's hard to know whether this is it for you or not. I know these things can be very deceiving. Some men do go back and forth and waver though they may still leave in the end and some men do make good lives with the other woman (Woody Allen, Prince Charles)-- but it just all depends on so many things. Get a reading, but in the meantime, a honey jar is GREAT.

My advice though is not to pretend to be more noble than you really feel.. I used to do that and my own mother laughed at me (it was a different situation; he wasn't married but forgot to tell me he hadn't broken up with his girlfriend in another state). don't be a martyr to how you think you should feel, just own how you feel and then look at what is and go from there. And a reading will be a big, big help.
freegirl

I need a spell to break up a marriage

Unread postby lovehim » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

I need a spell to break up a marriage. Do I need the pictures?

Have you used thus? Please tell me your outcome.
lovehim

Re: I need a spell to break up a marriage

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 am

Everyone's outcome is NOT the same given the circumstances. In addition, you may have to do more than one break up spell. This is why you probably should get a reading and ask about this in the reading like what would it take to break them up? Yes I have used it and it did work along with other stuff such as a vinegar jar.

Please do a forum search. We have talked about break up spells, vinegar jars, and other methods extensively. Pictures and any other personal concerns will help your work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 pm

You definately want to get a reading done. Breaking up a marriage is not always the easiest thing. People say reconciliation work is difficult, but breaking up a marriage is really tricky. So many factors to consider; no matter how unhappy a married couple are there are bonds that mind them in so many ways that need dealing with; financial, family(kids), and even how long they've been married. Its not that it can't be done, but get a reading to see if its within your ability and to see what is the best angle to hit it from.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovehim » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Well I have pictures . They have problems financially so I think I have a chance. Plus she is overweight.
lovehim

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm

lovehim wrote:Well I have pictures of his kids. They have problems financially so I think I have a chance. Plus she is overweight

Like ConjureMan and Starsinthesky said, get a reading done and do a forum search. The only way you'll know if you can do this to begin with is through a reading. The only thing anyone here can give you here are suggestions about what spells might work or how to work a particular spell. Questions about various break up methods have been discussed thoroughly and they're featured throughout this forum.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Brida » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm

lovehim wrote:Well I have pictures of his kids. They have problems financially so I think I have a chance. Plus she is overweight

Your mentioning her being overweight tells us about your own personality.

The guy is married to her, and not you. He had kids with her, not you.

Even if this marriage is broken up, she will ALWAYS be in his life as the mother of his children. If you want to break up the marriage, I suggest you get a grip on perspective, and understand all of the dynamics.

Study the whole situation before you start casting spells; it could come back to haunt you.

Cheers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 pm

If what you are trying to say by "she is fat" is that you know the sexual chemistry is gone between them, than try to look at it like that and SAY it like that. Words do matter! Because her weight is otherwise completely irrelevant.

Ditto the financial problems-- if what you mean is "they are fighting" than say that.

Focusing on these superficial things will get you off course, as Brida states.

If the financial issues or weight were enough to drive them apart, they'd be apart.

Look at what holds them together. and yes, I concur that a reading is necessary so you know what you're up against, whether it's giving something inevitable a little nudge or whether it's really pushing against a lot of obstacles. I'd also really suggest since you seem impatient, writing very terse posts (in several forums) that you hire a rootsworker.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:25 am

I agree with free girl and Brida, however, I disagree with the haunting part lol. But you might regret it because what you are doing is a waste of time. Seriously stop trying to take short cuts and get a reading!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovehim » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 am

I will get a reading done hen I get some extra money.
lovehim

Unread postby lovehim » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

I think kids and history holds them together. thanks everyone.
lovehim

Unread postby freegirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 am

It is not always best for kids for parents to stay together. I don't think it's right in a spellcasting forum to lecture from moral pov, and Brida, you work with children and you should make that clear when you say all of this. You don't know if the parents' separation would or would not be good for the kids.

Shouting and moralizing about the other woman and fidelity have nothing to do with spellcasting.
freegirl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Spellcasting should be done with a definite goal in mind and it should improve one's life, not create more messes to deal with. It doesn't operate in a vacuum; it's part of the big picture.

If a man leaves his wife because of her personal appearance, what do you think will happen to his girlfriend when some other younger, thinner woman catches his eye? That's right, the same thing.

Unfaithful men come up all kinds of excuses. "My wife got fat." "She nags me." "We don't have sex anyone." "I can't get a divorce because of the kids." "I can't get a divorce because she'll take everything and make me pay child support." Some try to make the wife feel like it's her fault that he can't keep it in his pants.

Right now loverboy is happy. He has two women fighting over him. Unless the wife kicks him out and the girlfriend decides he isn't worth her time, he'll be sitting pretty.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 pm

This situation is EXACTLY why so many workers won't touch break-up or reconciliation work. People become so overwrought with emotion they are nowhere near logic/sanity. Right or wrong, you'll do what you want, but really...you're beating a dead horse asking the same questions repeatedly throughout the forum. With no moral pontificating on my part -- GET A WORKER TO HELP YOU. Find someone reputable through the AIRR; be forewarned, it won't be easy to find someone willing to take your case. Still, that is your best bet.

I don't believe in Karma -- I believe you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. That's my two bits; take it as you will.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: I

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Lovehim has also gotten advice in another thread. I think it can be frustrating that some people think that magic is suppose to solve ALL their problems. Furthermore, morals ARE involved on in spellcasting... that is why some rootworkers wouldnt even touch this case. She was given a plan of spells to do. Children are involved which is going to make the situation slightly more complicated.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Plenty of "other women" become wives (Prince Charles, Woody Allen) and none of us know what the situation really is-- but that's why a reading really is necessary. There are rootworkers who do the work but all the ones at AIRR will want to do a reading first to get a good handle on the situation.

And suggestions have been given, true. I'd suggest lighting some petition candles at LM, ordering a spellkit or container jar so everything's put together for you. If you can't find the small sum of money for that (less than the reading or rootworker), I'd question your commitment and this IS a big step-- breaking up a marriage with kids is big-- don't start if you aren't commmitted. Just find somebody else. who knows, if he wants you maybe he'll come back on his own anyway.
freegirl

Unread postby Brida » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 am

A lot of times when we are involved in situations where passion is at it's highest, we fail to look at everything around us. All we see is what we want, and nothing else. This tunnel vision could lead us to more harm to ourselves and others, than good for anyone at all.

No matter what decision is made, because children are usually the innocent bystanders in this particular situation; one MUST recognize and acknowledge their well being as well. They are human beings, and I don't know of ANY child who desires their parents to get a divorce; unless the marriage is so toxic that the child is in harms way. I completed my Master Thesis on children of divorce. Yes, in situations where there are two parents, and neither of them are having sex outside the marriage, and the relationship between them is abusive in any way...then that is a situation where divorce is a good option for the family as a whole. But, in the case that all seems to be well at home, and all of a sudden mom and dad get a divorce, and one of them has been cheating on the other...well, this is where there is a higher percentage chance that relationship between the child or children with both of the parents is destroyed by the cheating parent(s).

In family therapy sessions, when I talk just to the parents, and work with them on their marriage. I tell them often times than not, "When you cheat on your spouse, you are ultimately cheating on your children. If you don't want to be with your spouse, then get a divorce; and own up to your responsibility. Children's emotions are not "cooked" neither is their cognitive processing as far as the neurological aspects of their make-up. Until they become full adults, children don't see themselves as complete individuals. They need a sense of belonging. When you cheat, you are communicating that you do not want to belong to this unit anymore. That hurts a child like nothing else in the world. The death of a parent is easier for a child, due to the natural greiving process; than divorce."

I just want what is best for everyone; and I want everyone to realize in conjure we work with spirits, with creations that we cannot even see. So, we must becareful in how we use magic. At the end of the day, everyone will do whatever he or she wants to do anyway. It doesn't hurt to at least suggest a broader vision of things that may not be in sight due to passions of the heart.

God bless, protect, and have mercy surround every child. AMEN.
-Brida
Brida

Unread postby lovehim » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

I'm going to be honest we been seeing each other for a long time. The kids are not my problem if by chance he leaves and I have to help him raise them fine. My responsibility is not to those kids, the wife, or even him but to myself and my happiness.
lovehim

Unread postby Aina » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 am

Well, good that you are honest about your true feelings for the children of your loved one. I would still advise to do some Clarity work before anything else. If you have been seeing him for a long time and he STILL won't leave his wife, he must realize that you put yourself first and won't give up his family for YOUR happiness.
Aina

Unread postby Brida » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:25 pm

There is wisdom in Aina's words. Heed what Stars, Aina, and your true heart, not the lustful, selfish one that we all have as well, but the heart in considering others, and not just yourself. I am sure you would want to be considered if you were his wife, or you were a child of a couple whose father was cheating. Walk in every person's shoes who is involved in a matter before you make a decision. Only then, can you possibly begin to make a decision that is wise, and ultimately benefiting yourself in the long run.

If he does leave his wife; I can bet a million dollars (that I don't have) that the kids and their mother WILL be your problem times a million. Right now, he is in a pretty good mood with you, because the boat is not rocked at home. Though, as soon as he leaves that boat; momma and the children will make waves to show you his true colors. Most of the time, those colors are not so pretty.

Do clarity work. Soul searching. Remove yourself from the whole situation for a good amount of time, and really reflect on not just YOUR feelings, but the reality of the dynamics that are at play here. Whatever money he does spend on you now; after the divorce you are not gonna get half of it. His kids and ex-wife will. So, think long and hard. Do what is best for you, but keep in mind that you are a woman fully capable of being loved, and giving love to someone who does not have to have you on the side.

There is a philosophy that we use when working with women on emotional issues. It is: "Love yourself more than anyone else can ever love you, and respect yourself more than anyone else can ever respect you. More times than not, the way you get a man is how you gonna lose the man!"

So, if a relationship begins with infidelity, what are the chances that he will not cheat on you? Or, that you will not think because you feel a certain way at another time; you want to "love" someone else, and cheat on him?

I am a woman, I am no angel, and I know that time is an element we don't always take in to consideration. Time changes things, and circumstances. In conjure, we work with time. We respect it. So, give yourself the gift of time to really think things through. A long time can be a few weeks to some people, and a few decades to another. Only you know when you can see clearly when it is truly the time to make a decision on any conjure work to do in the matter. Don't be hasty. Usually, hastiness leads to a spell that is not cast with focus in your intent. As we know in conjure, focus is the essential element in giving a spell the power to manifest in the universe.

Good luck, and take care of YOU in a way that only YOU can.

-Brida
Brida

Any suggestions??

Unread postby greeneyes17 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm

If I need a break up spell done for me, what's the best way to go about doing that? What I mean is, I want a couple to break up because the girl in the relationship is a nightmare! I want her out of the picture for good. The guy and I are really good friends, so I want him to stay around. The things is, I don't know anything about spell casting, and my living situation doesn't give me much privacy to work my spells. So I was wondering if I could find someone to do it for me, and how I go about doing so...thanks so much!
greeneyes17

Re: Any suggestions??

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm

MaJiG_GarDen

Re: Any suggestions??

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Consult with an AIRR worker http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

What supplies are needed to break up a marriage with kids?

Unread postby lovehim » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 am

I haven't done anything yet.

He stills see me but I want him to leave her. What supplies are needed to break up a marriage with kids?
lovehim

Re: What supplies are needed to break up a marriage with kids?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am

You need to get a reading on the situation with a professional worker. Breaking up a marriage with kids is not something everyone will help you with.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:53 am

I've tried to stay out of this, but some things need to be said.....

There are reasons that most people don't discuss ongoing spell work publicly. One of them is if you do so and someone else has a problem with what you are doing, like breaking up a family. they will inadvertently be sending negative energy your way.

To be completely blunt, your posts elsewhere on this board have built you up a world of negative energy. And just as importantly, the reason you've built up so much negative energy is because everyone else can see one thing that you can't - if you are successful in breaking up his marriage and getting him to be with you, he will do the same thing to you that he's doing to his current wife. I know you think he won't, that with you it will be different, but there are hordes of men and women who also thought they were different and were proven wrong. Save yourself the pain.

If you insist on going through with this anyway, get yourself a worker and stop discussing your work in ways that will only bring negativity from others.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby lovehim » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

I guess I can try this

HARM AND BREAK UP SPELLS WITH FECES

Spells to harm an indiividual or to break up a couple can also be made with feces, which are a form of personal bodily concern.

Typcially, a name paper is written with the two people's names on it, then cut in half to separate their names. The papers are then smeared with feces. If the spell to harm an individual or break up a couple, as when wiping one's behind with a name-paper. The paper is disposed of in the toilet.
lovehim

Unread postby freegirl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 am

I have to agree that getting too specific on these boards, while tempting, is a bad idea. We all come here with different ideas about morality and love, and you don't need all of that added to the mix. Get a reading.

People do sometimes leave marriages and kids and sometimes they are happy the second time-- it's the exception but it happens. But if you just keep posting about it you aren't doing the work... spend that energy on actually trying something, first to deepen your connection, then maybe discord between them... I agree that a reading with a bona fide AIRR rootsworker could make all the difference.
freegirl

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

This guy has it all. A family life and a piece of ass on the side. He's not going to screw it up by leaving his wife for you. Why should he? This way, he gets two women, no scandal, no lawyers, no messy child support. He's not going to leave his wife and kids for you. If he was going to, he'd have done it by now.

You can do all the spellwork you want, but if you're letting him get away with what he's doing then you're acting at cross purposes to yourself. You want him to leave his wife and kids for you. But you're having him over at your house and you're doing him anyway.

You're not giving this guy a reason to leave his wife and kids. You're enabling him to continue with his affair. If you really want him to choose, you're going to have to STOP sleeping with the guy. You're going to have to make it clear to him that he has to choose. You need to take action in the relationship as well as doing spellwork.

If you keep going the way you are, nothing will change.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 am

It's obvious this poster won't quit, so like everybody else says

1. get a reading - find out the exact reasons why he wouldn't leave his family. does he not love you enough, or does he not have the courage?

2. then you can re-consider your magical options, and stop talking about them on this board to keep the energy clean.

There're times when I was involved with someone who's got another woman. The best thing you can do, like NDG says, is to stop being with this guy and see what he does. If he truly wants you, he'd come round, while you're working your magick.
cabriellenil

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Lovehim,
Listen to the wealth of advise that has been given to you in this very thread. Either decide to move on or get a reading from someone who is willing to do this work for you. You've been told several different times that this is what you need to do if you want to pursue this.

No one here is going to give you one spell that is going to accomplish all that you want. You're in a VERY complicated situation and one that's going to take a lot of work. If you want to spend the money, go for it. If you want to work it yourself, start studying hoodoo because it's probably going to take more than one spell to accomplish your goal. Break up work (along with reconciliation) is not easy and it's going to take time.

kmew1315 really gave you some excellent advise. A lot of folks have personal moral objections to your situation and putting your business all out in the street (even online) is not a good idea. Take a cleansing bath and get a reading.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Aina » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

lovehim wrote:I guess I can try this

HARM AND BREAK UP SPELLS WITH FECES

Spells to harm an indiividual or to break up a couple can also be made with feces, which are a form of personal bodily concern.

Typcially, a name paper is written with the two people's names on it, then cut in half to separate their names. The papers are then smeared with feces. If the spell to harm an individual or break up a couple, as when wiping one's behind with a name-paper. The paper is disposed of in the toilet.

To answer your post, you would likely need a lot of supplies to break up a marriage with kids. A piece of toilet paper and some poo is probably not enough. Even after nastiest break up spells people manage to get back together, so you have to do an ongoing break up work to accomplish your goal, especially if the two are married and have kids. It's not just the relationship you have to destroy, there are many other things to consider. But honestly, get a reading.
Aina

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm

NotDorianGray!!! You are back. Where have you been lol. I missed your sense of talk which is always what I am thinking. I completely agree with this statement. However, I would like to add that you knew he had children when you met him...you knew the circumstances you were in. In addition, I know we talked about this regarding your other posts. You are not going to get a man to leave his children behind. PERIOD. He is always going to have some contact with his wife for the sake of the children. So you should accept that. But I feel like you are wasting your time. Its one thing to get a man to want to leave his wife...but the kids probably not.

I would refer back to the previous posts on this matter. I dont think anyone's opinion has changed on this matter.

NotDorianGray wrote:This guy has it all. A family life and a piece of ass on the side. He's not going to screw it up by leaving his wife for you. Why should he? This way, he gets two women, no scandal, no lawyers, no messy child support. He's not going to leave his wife and kids for you. If he was going to, he'd have done it by now.

You can do all the spellwork you want, but if you're letting him get away with what he's doing then you're acting at cross purposes to yourself. You want him to leave his wife and kids for you. But you're having him over at your house and you're doing him anyway.

You're not giving this guy a reason to leave his wife and kids. You're enabling him to continue with his affair. If you really want him to choose, you're going to have to STOP sleeping with the guy. You're going to have to make it clear to him that he has to choose. You need to take action in the relationship as well as doing spellwork.

If you keep going the way you are, nothing will change.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

He might leave his wife and kids, it happens all the time, you know. It depends on what his marriage is like, what his feelings are for her, and so on. Though of course, he will always be in contact with his family.

But the point is, that nobody here is going to be able to tell you yes/no/go for it. You need a reading to know how to go forward.
freegirl

Unread postby Prettykila » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Yeah, at first I was just perusing this whole thing and then seeing your desperation I decdied to reply to the post. You will NOT breakup the marriage.

I went with a married man for a year and did countless spells on him to make him love me and to keep him away from his wife. They fought but they never broke up. Then I learned my place. I was the woman that he ran to at night for the booty call but she was the woman that kissed him in the morning. He had four kids girl! Four! And he told me that he would divorce her and that they were seperated blah blah, it was all bs. You are a sideline dear. You will never be his wife. You will never be the one that he respects! You are homewrecking! I admit that I fell for a man's bull sh** for a year and a half but I found out he had other brauds on the side too besides me!

So if you think a married man is going to settle down AGAIN with a woman that can never take his first woman's spot you have another thing coming! This is not the movies. It hapens but in this case I would say no. Let it go!!!! You need to drop this man before he decides to drop you! I bet he still wears his ring around you huh! BECAUSE HE WILL NOT LEAVE HIS WIFE!!! I'm sorry to get personal on you like this but I have lived it, and I was DUMB DEAF AND BLIND. You need to listen to what has been told to you in here because no matter what damage you think you're gonna do does not change the fact that he has those kids and IF and I mean IF he ever gets divorced she will still be first as his baby mama!

Learn your place and get with a real man that won't play you!Do a reading and stop behaving so desperately!!!
Prettykila

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 am

Well there you have it, and that is the realest and honest post yet. I mean Im all down for break up work, but breaking up a marriage is a WHOLE other ball game, and its harder when children are involved (married or not). A good man is not going to want to stay away from his kids, and if he does leave his kids alone for a woman...I would run the other way.

But loveme...I think you really know what you want to do here, or at least you know what you SHOULD do. You are hurting, and this man is not worth all that. My advice would be to do some clear and cut work. Do some healing work, and some courage work. Then once you have that then draw yourself in someone that is worthy of you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 am

This is why broadcasting your work is a bad idea. Look at all the extraneous opinions and history targeted at you now. But the truth is, nobody knows what is going on but the people involved. That another married man played a woman is not relevant, nor is it really relevant that another married man left his family for his girlfriend, because those are different people, not you. Stop asking for advice here, it's just making it worse. Read up on your own, get a reading, hire a rootsworker, and then move forward, whether you try to go forward or not.
freegirl

How can I make this guy fall in love and leave his GF

Unread postby MysteriousMoon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Basically I am kind of seeing/sleeping with this guy, we have been attracted to each other the minute we laid eyes on each other (about 3 years ago) but I was in a relationship and could not do anything. Eventually about a year ago I left my boyfriend and started sleeping with this guy, but he was too scared to fully give himself to me, he thought I was way to good for him etc etc... eventually we stopped sleeping together.. but I thought about him constantly for months.
Then this september I ended up meeting with him again and we began sleeping together again, then in november time he heard a rumour that I was with my boyfriend still (which I wasnt) and decided to end things and started seeing this girl called laura. Whether he was dating her because he actually loves her or not is beyond me, but we have in actual fact been sleeping together throughout their whole relationship. Its wrong I know but love is complicated unfortunatly :(
Ive had reading after reading after reading by so many different people and they have all told me that we will be together.. and I do feel that we are coming more close together...in a very slow process :)
I have been to many sites and feel your is the most genuine I have seen :)
What spell kit can I buy to fasten the process of him and his girlfriend splitting up (coz they are pretty much not in love anymore... and to make him fall in love/have stronger feelings and want to be in a relationship with me :)

Thanks for taking your time to help me it is much appreciated :) xxx
MysteriousMoon

Re: How can I make this guy fall in love and leave his GF

Unread postby misterkurtis » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

You may want to get two spell kits, as you are asking two things.

1. Break up spell kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
2. And a Love Me Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Let us know how things work out.
misterkurtis

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I see that you have had several readers confirm the relationship, but have you discussed this with one of LM readers? Here is a list of readers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I agree with JW you need to get a reading from a rootworker. It will help you understand where to take this relationship. Now I know you want to "fasten" the process of breaking up, but people's emotions just do not work like that. First I would get a reading, while working a vinegar jar (do a forum search has been talked about A LOT ;)) Shake that vinegar jar like crazy. I know it can take sometime to get a reading as several of them are booked BUT I would at least work that until then. Then when you get your reading, and I would get a reading done by an AIRR that believes in breaking people up as there are some that will not help you in that work. So you can look on each of their info pages, and see if they do that type of work.

Then I would move forward in making your order for lucky mojo. The break up spell kit is a great start, but make sure you ask during your reading what do you need to do to successfully break them up...that can range from getting into his head, perhaps doing a moving spell, and so on..
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread postby yemeya1226 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 am

Hi Eveyone,
Im new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone can hepl me with a love sistuation that I have. Basically, My childhood friend and I have always been in love with each other, but of course through out the course of time something or someone always got in the way. We have been friends for 18 and1/2 yrs. We have never been intamited with each other, the most we ever did was kisss and fool around. At one point we lost contat for about 3 yrs, now that we are back in each others life agin those same old feelings have arised agian on both our halfs. I broke up with my botfriend and he has a girl now, but he is not truly in love with her, he recently got engaged to her and when I found out I was upset and me and him ahad a long takl, he was upset as well because he said if I had said something early he would have never purposed to her, but now her whole family knows and he wants to be a man of his word and not hurt her or her family.....hepl! what can i do to stop the engagement and break those two up, and give me and him a chance to finally be togehter......He is my Dawson and Im his Joey....
yemeya1226

Re: Help break his engagement, consumate our love

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 am

I would get a reading on the situation to make sure that you have all the information - both what he's telling you and what he's not. Then the worker can help you determine what work would be best in your specific case.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Break my man from his fiancee

Unread postby kevhlub » Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

My situation is that my boyfriend had cheated on me by going to a foreign country and have an affair with this other girl and also got engaged with her. He had filed K-1 visa for her to come marry him in the USA. I am still living with my boyfriend and still having a romantic relationship with him like he is cheating on her while he is with me.

It has been three years and she have not be able to come to USA because I have reported that their love was not genuine to the authorities.

Anyways, he reopened the case and now it is processing in April 2010. I am very worried that she might be able to come this time because my boyfriend won't get a marriage license with me.

Plus, that girl is very mean to me and not respectful and not listening to me at all; and she will tell my boyfriend anything to make him be mad at me or hurt my feelings. She don't care that he is cheating on her by loving me and she would allow him to marry as many wives as he wanted as long as he have the money.

My boyfriend got divorced twice in the past. So I am his third. He told me that he cannot marry me because his family tree was cursed that every third son cannot to have children (we don't have any kids) and that third son cannot marry the third wife.

He told me he loved me very much and don't want me to face trouble from that curse so that's why he have to go find a fourth wife and marry her before he can come marry me and let me be the last one then will divorce that fiancee that he got engaged with.

I was not happy and don't agree that I will have to share my man with another woman. Plus, if he is only gonna marry her because of that curse, why did he already have sexual relationship with her? So I don't believe that he gonna divorce her after they got marry. They will just continue to have sex and make me so mad.

When my boyfriend found out that I have been blocking her from coming to USA to marry him, he forced me to send a note to the authorities that on my part I don't have anything to do with him anymore and allow for that fiancee to come marry my man. Then I also wrote a apologized letter to his fiancee, too. They continued to contact each other by phone and e-mail, but he would only call or e-mail her while he is at work every night. If she calls him while he is home and I am also home, he would not anwer the phone.

He told me that I have to get out of him problem because he already drink her finger blood and she already drink his finger blood, too. They promised each other that

1) he have to bring her to USA,

2) if he don't bring her to USA, he will have to go live with her over there,

3) if he don't go over there to live with her, then he cannot marry anybody else or his wife will have bad luck all her life and if his fiancee marries someone else then her husband will always have bad luck.

My uestions:

1) So, if the curse on his family tree is true, how or what can I do to remove that curse?

2) Also what can I do to reverse or remove the ties between my boyfriend and his fiancee?

3) What can I do to keep him faithful to me and not have any interest in any other girls because he is interested in any girl from overseas and still flirting with them despite that he already got me and also have that fiancee that he trying to bring ove to USA to marry him?
kevhlub

Re: Break my man from his fiancee

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

kevhlub --

Hon, i am awful sorry to hear about your complex and unsatisfying situation, but this forum is for the use of my customers and clients so that they can select and use lucky Mojo spiritual supplies in the practice of conjure.

We don't have multiple wives here. It's against the law.

You could get a reading, but i think that almost any reader will tell you about what i am seeing in this situation: the man is playing you. He's no good.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Help break his engagement, consumate our love

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 12:24 am

Well I have no clue what a Dawson and Joey are, but I second Devi's advice. While it is admirable that he is a man of his word, a reading can indicate what hidden motives and thoughts may be there. He may be telling you one thing, but he's really doing something else.

You can begin with a moving candle spell to move him closer to you and him away from her. Break up products to break them up, or Separation products if you wish for a gentler ending. A honey jar can be used to sweeten him further to having a relationship with you.

Good luck and make sure to get that reading.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce