Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Clarabella

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Clarabella » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:02 am

You should only add the person you are working on; your intent and manipulation of the work is enough of yourself in this case. But yes, put the personal concerns, herbs, etc. in the picture and fold toward you like you would a name paper.
Sorry to be dense, but I don't entirely understand this. Would this be the case if you are working on yourself and another person as a couple? If not, in what kind of circumstances would you add personal concerns of more than one person?
As long as you're working the same jar, let the wax build up. Then you can dispose of it all together at the end. This is one good reason to use bandana/altar cloths that can be used to bundle spells when they're done.
Is there any limitation to how long you can use a honey jar? For instance, if you're just using it to make sure a relationship stays sweetened, there wouldn't really be any point where you're finished with that need. If you keep using it, does it grow stronger over time or does it get depleted?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am

Clarabella

Well it depends really, for example I have a honey jar for my job with 10 name papers in it, my boss,his boss, the managers, and the people I work closely with. Any time you need to sweeten a group of people you can put them in a honey jar.

There isn't really a time limit to work like this, you keep the jar going for as long as you want it to work.
Clarabella wrote:If you keep using it, does it grow stronger over time or does it get depleted?
Well, honey jars can take time to get going, get up to speed if you will, but when they get going there steady at it. As for whether it gets "depleted', no not really, as long as you work it, it will, um,well, work lol. Wish I could have phrased that better :oops: .

I hope that helps.
HRCC Student #1559

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am

Hi

So as long as u keep working the candle it works or it just stops after u store it? After your done with it where do u dispose of it,,and if u keep it its like im gonna end up with 1000 of oney jars in my house lol,,,

The other thing i wanted to sk somone was what other herbs and items ca i add to the jar.
bubba

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 am

bubba

As long as you keep working the jar by burning candles, etc. it will keep working for you. When the work is complete, you dispose of it similarly to any other bottle spell. Honey jars are good work, so you would probably keep it on your property, buried in an appropriate place. If there is any attraction aspect, use the front door or porch for example. A completed boss honey jar could be placed under a potted plant that is kept at work, though at what point the job is considered done when all parties are still working there is up to you.

As to what herbs and items you can add to a honey jar, it depends on what the honey jar is for. This information will be different for almost everyone. In the back of HHRM, there are lists of herbs by subject that are a great help for such situations.
HRCC Student #1339

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:00 pm

My honey Jar is mainly for love and makeing my lover faithful..i was thinking of adding cinnamon sticks..cloves and rose petals..also a Ruby as its the stone for love __a small one;; , and copper coin because venus is copper from the love planet,,i was also gonna wrap all this up in real parchment with the pettition wrote in a circle with a sigil o venus inside locked in with his and my name perhaps at the top in the circle..

What u think?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:55 am

If it's a honey jar containing your lover, I wouldn't add cinnamon; it's usually for money or luck drawing. The cloves are good for friendship, and rose for love. Precious and semi-precious stones aren't used in hoodoo, though, and copper coins (pennies) are generally used for Law Keep Away and Protection. Finally, I don't know what sigil you are referring to. In hoodoo, both the Greater Key of Solomon as well as the 6th-7th Books of Moses contain seals of Venus. On the back of the seal, you could write his name (3x) in black and cross it with yours (3x) in red with the petition around it. You could also add Rosemary for faithfulness as well. A matched pair of small lodestones could also work here.
HRCC Student #1339

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 am

wow thanks !!

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:20 am

I will throw in my 2 cents to counter J Simulcik's concerns about your using cinnamon and cloves. In HHRM, cinnamon is mentioned as a "sweet hot" spice that can be used to heat up the passion in love. I recently included it and cloves in a love oil I created for my husband and I. I incorporated cloves because not only did I consider them also a "sweet hot spice" but I wanted to incorporate friendship in our love, not merely passion.

Since you are very concerned with fidelity, I would choose something other than cloves though since you want to emphasize the love and passion and not let it become merely good friends.

I would suggest these love and fidelity herbs and spices:

vanilla pod
coriander seeds
cumin seeds
lavender flower buds
and the rosemary already mentioned

Since you are in the right part of the world, I would also suggest saffron too since it's a powerful love spice.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 pm

I have had a lot of questions lately about honey jars being "slow to take effect" or having to be worked "for a long time before getting results," but that has never been my experience with them. I find they work quite quickly and steadily, which is why I recommend them so much. You can keep a honey jar going for as long as you need, and if the relationship ends and you no longer need to have contact with the former lover, you can bury the honey jar or wash the honey out into running water.

As far as herbs go, if you like cinnamon, you will love cardamon! It is like cinnamon on steroids and is recommended for love work. I have cardamon in my honey jar with saffron. Cinnamon and nutmeg are generally used for money work. It is ginger that heats up spells and is a great additive to a honey jar.

Good luck!

Mary

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:58 am

Mary and Electic

i wanna kiss u both, u both have spoken my language and mentioned all the herbs which are in my kitchen arabic cabinet, but how much of each would i add.. i dont mind adding lots so i overdose him on loveing me,, lol

Love the advice u Two are great

kisses bubba ===very happpy and ready to start her jar

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

bubba--

Just a pinch of the herbs is fine. Many people prefer to wrap the herbs in the name packets, so that the honey can be used in cooking, to feed the person on whom the spell is being worked. If the spell is being done at a distance or feeding the person is not feasible, then the herbs may be stirred into the honey.

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:22 pm

hi folks

i wanna start my jar but just wanted to tell u what im doing ..cus i dont wanna mess up.. so

Ok so i have finally gathered all my herbs being cardamons 2 whole, a cinnamon stick, pinch of rosemary, some shaveings of ginger, corriander and cummin seeds, and lavender buds with 2 rose petals.

A dash of rosewater on the petition paper which will be of A4 size torn on all edges for a rugged natural look in the colour of my lover , on this i will write my petition for example: 'Love me more than anything and anyone and be faithful and think about me all the time' in a a full circle '!

Inside this im gonna write his name in black ink 3 times ie John
john
john
and then over this like a cross im gonna write my name Sophy so it ends up like a X shape in red ink ?

Do i just write the first or all surnames?

then i add his picture to this and all herbs and stick it and wrap it up towards myself and then put it in the honey jar an take out 3 helpings for myself and burn a red candle on this everyday ,

I will collect wax shaveings and keep around the house as in plants etc...

i will dress the candle with lavender oil.

does this sound ok....a good jar or did i make a mistake guys ?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Sounds good, but here are a few adjustments I would make. I would eat the three helpings before adding the other ingredients, so my saliva is first in the mix. I would add the herbs after my helpings with the petition paper.

I would use a regular Lucky Mojo oil and not some random aromatherapy oil.

Mary

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 pm

HI mary '

so i eat the honey and dip my saliva spoon in jar three helpings. and then do i add the herbs in jar or i put them in the petiion paper with his photo and our hairs and then put the the whole thing in there, ?

and did i use correct colours for names and correct crossing method?

I dont need to use his surname?

bubba

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 pm

bubba

Here is the link for creating the name paper and answers your questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... /honey.txt

You need to use his full name.

Mary

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am

I received a complimentary copy of the honey jar spell instructions with my first LM order, and was totally enamoured with it (no pun intended lol). I have a problem, due to my passion for astrology, to being hung-up on strict astrological timing for spell work. I wanted to do a jar next Friday, but since this is a work of Venus, I hesitate because venus is retrograde AND in it's detriment currently. Should I go ahead with it anyway only observing that the moon is waxing?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

K54

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 am

Not every honey jar spell is a spell of Venus (love) -- sweetening spells can be used for court cases, inheritances, job-getting, stopping workplace gossip, obtaining a loan, etc. Once you understand that, you can select whatever astrological timing methods please you most, for whatever type of work you are doing.

SPL-HON-INFL
Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Cat , i have this question, i went to [a root worker who] went to your's school, by the way, she is good. ok, she gave me to do the honey jar spell for 30 days and i'm still doing the spell, but i don't see any result. i have already 20 days doing the spell. she told me burn a pink candle everyday in the top of the jar. what you think is wrong? can you help me with this

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Honey jar spells have been given the reputation of being slow to start, but i have seen them work the next day. No one says that sugar spells are slow, by the way.

Always set yourself a time-limit on your work and remember that as long as you are within your time limit, then no matter how long a sugar or honey jar takes, when it does work, the results will be lasting and good.

In this case, continue to do the work for 30 days, as you were instructed. Remember, though, that not every spell works for every person in every situation. The woman you mentioned is a very good worker, and she is the one to talk to about what to do next if the honey jar fails to produce the results you hope for.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 am

thank you, cat. i will talk to ,this woman, if the jar don't produce the results,

rbt

Unread post by rbt » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 am

I am concerned. I have been working with my jar for about 2 weeks now, but due to a family emergency was completely out of pocket on Friday evening. Do I have to start over or can I pick it up today?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Yes, just keep doing it. Honey jars are ongoing.

Mary

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 am

Basically, i wanted to know what herbs/ other materials would I need for strengthening the bonds of a friendship?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 am

Honey jar with cloves, sumac, and five finger grass in it would be the way to go.

Good luck!

Mary

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 pm

can i open the honey jar after the work is done to put something else. and can i keep the honey jar after the ritual to every friday do the ritual wi th the candle or i need to dispose it. thank you for your help and exuse me for my bad english

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Honey jars are long-term work, so if you're still working on the same person, you'd keep the jar as it is and keep burning candles on it. When you are through sweetening the person(s), then you should dispose of the jar similarly to any other completed spell.

Basically, use it as long as you need it.
HRCC Student #1339

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm

See "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" -- there are tables in the back of the book organized by conditions that give common uses for 500 herbs. At $14.95 per copy, it's a bargain, and will be a ready reference source for you.

Another quick source for such information, much less complete (although i have plans to expand it) is "Hoodoo at a Glance". which is a web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice".
catherine yronwode

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi,

May I ask is it necessary to stay with the candle until it burns down or this is not necessary and lighting it and let it burn by itself is suffice...?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

nemesis

Well just as an issue of safety I would never leave a candle burning unattended.
HRCC Student #1559

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:05 am

Hi all,

I am running out of the 4 inch candles for my honey jar soon and there isnt any birthday candle from where Im from where I can purchase. Thus, I like to know if its alrite if I use a tea light (without the metal container) instead? Otherwise, is it alrite if I get a 8 inch candle, but as it will then take a longer time to burn down, will it be ok if I snub it out and reuse it again for the next day?

In addition, I only put one lodestone instead of two in my honey jar, would that be okay? And do I have to stay with the candle until it burns down or I could just light it and let it burn down by itself?

Please kindly advise me. Many thanks :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 am

you can let it down by itself and you can use a tea light but for me i love the 4" candles, but i think for emergency is alrite to use the tea light. i'm not the expert to tell you this but my expirience. good luck

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:56 am

One thing to keep in mind with tea lights is depending on the wax they can liquefy fast. Out side of their little metal holders this can make a runny mess, I personally like my honey jars nice and waxy lol. I have seen warnings on not burning them outside of their tins as it can be a fire hazard, I have never had to do it but its something to keep in mind.

On lodestones, generally you use one to draw money or luck and two matched ones of the appropriate gender to draw love.
HRCC Student #1559

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

I want to make the Honey Jar and Candle Spell to sweeten someone to me. When I read the instructions for this, it says that you need a hair from both people to place on the name-paper. My boyfriend is bald! Help! :? ANy suggestions for me here? Thank you!
Belle

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Get a leg hair. :-)

SPL-HON-STAH
Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around Honey Spell
$18.00

catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 am

If he shaves or trims his facial hair you can grab some of those hairs.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:53 am

hey,

You can get his pubic or armpit hair.

Good luck

Basilthyme

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 am

Okay, thank you Catherine and everyone who replied.....I'm new here and want to be sure I do this right. Thank you!
Belle

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

Thank you so much

Regards

Basilthyme

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 am

I wondered if someone could help me interpret. I started a honey jar on Friday. The first candle burned down leaving a HUGE amount of drippings on one side of the jar. I am now halfway through the second candle, which is burning cleanly with little dripping at all. Is an obstacle being overcome?

K54

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am

A list of signs from candle burns, can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:27 am

Lara

Thanks for the info!

K54

Miss Cin

Unread post by Miss Cin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 am

Hello everyone, i wanted to know what it means when the candle on my honey jar flickers,jump and divides, similar to a snake tongue, it is also burning pretty rapidly. I have read Ms.Cats information on figuring out what different things mean as far as while the candle is burning but i dont remember reading about that. when i sit and try to watch the flame and learn the signs of candle burning it troubles me not knowing if i even did the spell right or if thats a sign that its working. I also wanted to know if i could open the jar to add personal concerns or more herbs,powders,or oils :?: thanks in advance.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Miss Cin

Its hard to give an interpretation of your candle's burn without knowing what it is used for. For instance if you were doing a honey jar for someone that you are trying to sweeten to you so that they stop talking bad about you, and the candle flame is forming a forked snake tongue I would say that the work is not taking and they are still talking venemously about you with their forked tongue. If you were doing a honey jar for a lover or friendship it might give a different interpretation. Pops, snaps, and crackles are interpreted by some to be spirits or ancestors trying to get your attention and tell you something. Rapidly burning candles can mean that the work is taking, although a candle that burns too rapidly and quickly can tell you that you will get immediate but not lasting results. If you open a honey jar to add things to it one time then that's one thing, but its not really something that I would open and close a bunch of times, if I need to add stuff I tend to remake the whole jar myself.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Cin

Unread post by Miss Cin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks Ms.Bri,
I appreciate your time to answer my question! If it makes a difference to the wonderful insight that you have given, the honey pot is to bring me back favor from a very close family member over there dad. If your answer would still be the same thanks again for your patience for the "new girl":)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:47 pm

There is a lot of information here at "Hoodoo in Theory and practice" that covers divination signs related to flickering, jumping, popping, and other candle fame oddiies, plus the meanings of relatively slow and fast burn times, the symbolism of shapes seen in candle wax puddles, and more:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 am

Has anyone ever put licorice root in a jar? Seems like it could be a good idea.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 am

Licorice root is appropriate only if the person working the jar wants the upper hand in the relationship and wants to have dominating power.
When I work honey jars for myself or clients, I usually want something that is more equal in nature, but in certain situations licorice root can be a good additive.
See: http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
For more information.

take care,
Bri

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks for replying Bri, and in my particular case I unfortunately have to be less egalatarian than I would like to be, if I could afford to "be myself", so therefore licorice root is quite appropriate.
K54

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 am

K54

Then in that case, another good addition to your jar would be Sweet Flag or Calamus root:http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

good luck,
Bri

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:47 am

Well dang...if I'd gotten that info 5 minutes ago, I could have added it to the order I just placed lol. Oh well, my honey jar is ongoing so I can order those next time. Thanks again Bri!
K54

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am

I have a question also about the Honey Jar, what if you saw results and then all of a sudden the person seems aloof again. Is that normal? What do you do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

I would do a reading myself or get a reading on the question of what is going on.

Honey jars will sweeten someone to you, but if the person you are working on is being hoodooed by a third party, or if the person is just generally mean-hearted, or if you blow off the good feelings that the honey jar generates by fussing and fighting, you will not see consistent results.

A reading from a good, honest, caring professional should help settle the question.

SPL-HON-STAH
Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around Honey Spell
$18.00

catherine yronwode

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks Cat. I know he is being hoodoed by someone else.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

K54

I only use licorce for control issues, like court and jobs.

Mary

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm

I noticed ants crawling on my honey jar - is that a bad sign? I have to place my honey jar on a pool of water to keep the ants away and I am unsure will that affect the effectiveness of the spell in any way?

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I have never had that happened to me but I would kill those ants and prevent that from happening. I wouldn't want something that could have an effect on the jar.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm

nemesis --

First, please do not use poison sprays on yourself or the environment. If you have Ants on your honey jar, there are only two reasons -- the outside of the jar is not washed clean and /or it is not sealed tight. So clean it off -- wash it with soapy water -- and make sure it is tightly sealed. They will not come back.

Second, as to the meaning of Ants in African American folk magic -- well, Ants occupy a special place in conjure. They are thought to be great communicators, and it is said -- and zoologically it may be true -- that they are in contact with other Ants all over the world. Each nest of Ants defends its territory at the boundaries, and communicates through scent with the next Ant's nest over, and at their far end, they communicate with the next nest of Ants. So, just like human nations, they have relationships with and among one another.

For this reason, there are many old-time hoodoospells in which we call upon Ants to deliver a message of love -- or anger -- to someone far away.

Now, we don't want Ants tracking through our homes these days -- and those of us who do not live rural, country lives are intolerant of them -- but all we need to do to avoid contact with them is keep our glass jars clean and they will look elsewhere for food.

If they do come around, consider them messengers and ask them to carry your petition to the next nest of Ants over, and them to the next nest -- kinda like a relay race or the Pony Express mail delivery system -- and have them working for you.

You can read more about Ants in my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." It is available in two edditions:

BOO-GRI-HHHC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode $39.95

BOO-GRI-HHSC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am

nemesis

You did not close your jar properly.

Mary

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Hello,

Ingredients:

1 cup of water OR 1 cup of your own urine to dominate.
2 cups of sugar (any)
1 bag of Lucky Mojo Love Herb mixture. http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

The best part of using the Lucky Mojo Love Herb mixture is that they come dressed already with oils such as: Attraction, Bewitching, Come To Me, Dixie Love, Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now!, Love Me, Marriage, and Stay With Me.

Feel free to add more ingredients if you like such as: cloves for friendship, knotweed, Calamus and Licorice to control. It all depends on what you want to do.

Procedure:

In a pot place the water or urine and boil it, then add sugar and herbs together while stirring, after you have mixed all the ingredients and the sugar has dissolved itself in the water keep it in a very low flame while checking on it until the mix thickens and becomes a syrup.

You can add ink to color it according to the need before you add the herbs and sugar.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 am

Hello Apo,
Wow, such a great idea for a honey jar.
Thanks for posting!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”