Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

vinavin21

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by vinavin21 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey folks, so I did the freezer spell. But my concern is this, the jar that I did it in busted. Is that a sign or is it because it was a glass jar?
Thanx a bunch

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

My guess is that it's a simple matter of physics. Glass jar + liquid + freezer = broken jar. Always use a plastic container for freezer spells to avoid breakage.

A rule of thumb I use when it comes to signs is to rule out all physical or "normal" explanations at first before even considering that something is a metaphysical sign.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

A jar would break if frozen...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok, so I'll jst re-do another one but in a plastic bottle. To dispose of just throw it away?

venusofwillendorf

Unread post by venusofwillendorf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 am

~DON'T fill it to the top with water. Leave a little space for expansion. I always use brown plastic pill bottles, which can split anyway if you fill them too full.
~Dismantle it before you throw it away. Then throw away all the components.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 am

How to dispose the freezer bottle???? In the crossroad or in the river???

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm

I had a question about this freezer spell, I am wanting to use it to freeze a guy out of my ex girlfriends life...when I prepare this freezer spell would I put a picture of HIM ONLY with his name 9 times on it inside the jar of water maybe along with some separation oils? Nothing of hers would go in this jar correct?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Correct. You are freezing him out her life. If you put her in then you are freezing her out of *your* life.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 pm

What would happen if she replaced the separation oils with love oils and put the jar in the freezer?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

I'm not sure what the purpose of putting someone in a freezer box with love oils would be... The purpose of the freezer box spell is to freeze someone out of your life, or that of another. Its kind of like a hotfoot, but working with the polar opposite force-that of ice. You aren't driving them away, you are freezing them out, shutting them out. Given this, you'd want to use oils of that nature.

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 am

Interesting....just a general question. Do you have to put an intent on the paper in the freezer jar to indicate what you want? Or will the name paper and your intent through prayer be enough? What if it is not a particular person but several people (for a player) that you want removed, can that work the same way?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Its really up to you. I know people you've placed just a picture in, while other like writing out the name and petition. You want to create the best link possible for your work. Take a picture, write their name on the back, cross it with your petition like, "get out _'s life" or a simple "go away" etc, then put in your oils and freeze away. But its really up to you, do what symbolizes your intention.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

i have been asking these questions in other ''freezer'' threads but to no avail. hope someone or CM can answer my questions...

how do you dispose a freezer bottle (when the spell is over or when one does not want to work on that freezer spell anymore???? In the crossroad towards the west or in the river????
can I also do the freezer spell and dispose it into the river (like freeze them and get them out of my life by throwing the bottle into the river)?
I would also like to add other oils like damnation, break up and hot foot... it is possible???
thanks for your reply...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 pm

You can put whatever oils you want in there. Usually the idea is to get them out of a person's life, but if you want to toss in some crossing oils go for it.

You dispose of the freezer box conjure in the same way that you dispose of other "dark work" remains. You can leave a person in the freezer box indefinately, or once you accomplish it, you can bury at graveyard, or crossroads. Personally, I'd either leave it in, or toss it in a river to keep the intent going.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:35 am

Dear CM, thanks again for your reply.. it was very useful...
I have not done many dark work except for one break up spell. I am still new to this...
or toss it in a river to keep the intent going
this is something new... I thought tossing into the river means only one thing '''''''''''''' for IT to go away from me''''''''''''''''.....

does it also mean that the spell is going on and on and on :?: :?: . still in the process of working.....before it could be completed. :?:

Appreciate ALL your replies and posts on this forum... I learn something new everyday.....

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Well tossing something in the river with the intent of hotfoot or getting rid of someone is a symbolic act. "As the river runs, so will _ run and run until they run right out of my life" is the way miss cat said it, if i recall correctly.

The river is symbolically constantly in motion, so you are drawing upon that symbolism in your work.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Dear CM, thanks again for the insightful explaination.

I just have 1 more question....

My enemies disposed in 2 ways one was in the river and another was buried by the sea shore...

Okay what happens, when the remains are disposed or buried by the sea shore...

what happens as the waves hits the remains in the shore (what is symbolic) I lost everything biz, marriage, life, etc.. i was going crazy for almost 4 years...

Really appreciate your reply..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:57 pm

It depends on the intent. When things are buried at sea, or by the sea, the idea is that either the waves constantly renews the pressure through the ebb and flow, constantly keeps pressure on them, or that everything the target attempts to do is turned back on them (like the curl of the wave pushing you back). My last teacher used to say this was one of the reasons why we use crab shells in reversal work because of their tie to the sea (that and crabs are slow so its slows all work down that the target tries to do). Hope that helps.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:05 pm

you are a genius, many many many thanks to you again and again...

Finally an explanation i wanted so badly...

I am doing a crab bath (spell on LM website) on saturday, and do FWP spell on Sunday...

I have also cut and pasted and saved your post.... Many thanks......

Greenella

Unread post by Greenella » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

This really isn't a trust issue between me and my significant other. He is just a genuinely friendly person, and some of these mutual "friends" and "women" include immature barely 18-year-olds and apparent flirting when I'm not around. :evil:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 pm

You can work a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life.

I don't know if dominating him is what you are looking for since this a good guy, according to you.

But for them, Hotfoot them out of his life, make a vinegar jar to sour their friendship, and freeze them out.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 am

You can work a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life
For this situation, how do you do a freezer spell?

Do I write my husband's name to stop him flirting or the name of the b*t"h whose is flirting with him, knowing that he is in a marriage?

Who is the target here? My husband or the b*t"h????

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 am

how would you go about a freezer spell when its not just one woman in particular that you need to freeze out, but just other women in general?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm

In a freezer or ice box conjure, if there is more than one person, then make a name paper that goes along the lines of "my rivals" or the "the people who flirt with my _" then freeze them out.

The target is not your partner. It is the other person or people you want to keep "on ice."

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 am

that simple ? thanks CM again..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Freezer spells are traditionally made with herbs, name papers, and personal concerns, and they are folded into a packet or sewed or pinned into an animal tongue. They must be made with a liquid, so that they will freeze solid.

Typical herbs might be things like Poppy Seeds to confuse them, Red Pepper to make them them fuss and fight, Alum to shut them up, Black Mustard to cross them up, Vandal Root to mess them up, Licorice Root r Calamus Root to control them, etc.

You could dissolve Lucky Mojo bath crystals in water to make the liquid -- but don't make it too salty or it will not freeze well. Bath crystals like Commanding, Controlling, Banishing, Jinx, Crossing, Inflammatory Confusion etc. could be added to a freezer spell that is used to freeze an intruder out of a relationship.

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I want to freeze this girl out of my husband's life. Please could you explain the vinegar and freeze spell in detail. I am simple girl from India and I have not done this before. So, please help me.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 am

there are many other threads beside this one that mention freezer spells and vinegar jar spells. do a search on this forum on the top right hand corner... and also spend some time reading the forum.....

you can do more than just freeze out a rival. You can do a vinegar for your husband and the rival to sour their relationship, you can tie his nature, use the underwear trick, nation sack, etc...... everything that you need is here.....these topics are discussed almost everyday, under different headings..... you have have to do your search......

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 am

Happy New Year everyone!

I have a few questions. I've read through several posts on Freezer spells this morning, and unfortunately my time on this computer is limited, so any help that you can give me is grately appreciated. My best friend is having a relationship issue that she's trying to fix. She's in love with a man who lives in another country. The last time that she saw him, he told her that he loved her too, but she backed away afraid of him hurting her because he wavered and was reluctant to give into his feelings when their relationship started out, in the process of his fickleness, he hurt her. She grew tired of the back and forth and hotness and coldness. When he told her that he loved her a few months ago, she was happy to hear it, but very afraid of believing it. During his confused phase, he dated a young woman, whom he admitted to my best friend, was a realationship based on sex, and my friend was the one who had his heart. My best friend doesnt know what to do. It's been a few months since she's spoken to him, but she misses him and still loves him. She knows that the woman whom he dated is still around, and isn't ignoring the fact that maybe their relatiionship has evolved into more than trysts or just the physical. This woman has become friends with his friends as well as his family, and my best friend wants to change all of this. She wants to get the woman out of his life. She would like to sour the relationships the woman has with his family and friends as well.

My best friend had gone through alot relationship wise, thus her backing away from him was a reflex. She adores him, and in her heart she's told me that she believes that he still cares for her, but doesnt know how to put the relationship back on track, because this time around she was the one who walked away. (FYI: her decision to walk away from this man was also based on a bad reading from a reader she had gone to about her dilemna, she received advice that (in my opinion) she should not have heeded) She regrets this every day. She has the will to reclaim what she wants, but doesnt know how to begin. That's where I come in, I love my friend, and have grown to love LM, therefore I know that this is a place where I can find help for her. She has told me that she's dreamnt of this man, and on the very same night he's dreamnt of her. Their spirits meeting like that is significant in my opinion, so I had to find out what you all thought.

I thought about a freezer spell, but I dont have any seperation oils. I have placed a very large order to LM and Seperation and Hot Foot Oils are included , but large orders take a while to arrive. Is there any thing else that I can put into the jar that will help with causing discord? For example: Cayenne Peppar , Lemon Verbena, and poppy seeds? I want to start on this now for her. What else can my friend or I do to help her situation. I told her about the Letter Love Spell, usisng one's bath water and fluids to seal and dress the envelope and letter that she can send to him when reconciliation is under way. What else can you all suggest. SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A LONG POST, thanks for taking the time to read it.

Peace Be With You,

Guided--

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 am

Well, I'll be honest. I would get a reading on this situation before starting anything. You say it's been several months since she's spoken to him. That's not a good sign at all for the hopes for this case. The longer one goes without any contact with the target, the less chance there is of a successful return of that lover.

Also, why do you feel that the last reading was a bad one? If the advice was to not get involved with the man and move on, that could likely have been very good advice - even if it wasn't the most pleasant to hear or try and act upon.

In any case I would get a reading before spending time and money on this endeavor to see whether it's even worth it. You and your friend might be alot better off helping her to Cut and Clear him out of her life, and do some Healing work to help her get on with things, and then drawing in a new suitable partner. Or, it might very well be worth it to continue with your plan despite the several month gap in contact. But you really need to know the big picture of what's going on before you can proceed in an effective manner.

I would also do a vinegar jar rather than a freezer spell if I was going to proceed. But that's just a personal opinion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 am

you are doing fine preparing for the freezer spell...... I put in very hot chilie powder with lots of pepper corns, poppy, tamarind (very sour,tangy taste, similar to lemon etc), rotten meat (staple the rival's name to it), and lemon juice, a few drops of dark salty soya sauce,to get my enemies lost in the dark (like blinding them).....

you can make the freezer spell exactly like how you make a vinegar jar or a lemon jar... with pins, broken glasses and nails....etc...

Conjureman suggested a roasting spell on this thread.... to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html#p20386.

at the same time, tell your friend to do a cleansing bath to break down her obstacle, clear the path for her man to come to her....

and after all this make sure you, your friend and her bf protect yourselves......

hope this helps

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 am

Devi, thanks for responding. I asked her about the amount of time that has gone by between communicating with him, she said 3 months until Christmas Day! They both sent one another compliments of the season. She said that she didnt feel like there was a very formal tone coming from him, in that he called her by a pet name he has for her. If he were cold he would have called her by her first name. He usually did if they argued etc.

The advice she was given was to choose someone else, however the person whom she chose to be with she does not love, and she's received several other readings about the man she chose, that he does not want the best for her. He wants to control her, does not want her to work, is jealous of her accomplishments, her beauty etc. It saddens me because the man whom she chose is not a bad man, but he doesnt want her to have the one thing that means alot to my friend, "independence" and "self reliance". She's very educated, driven, ambitious, and charasmatic. He seems to want to hide from the world. There's just something about that that's wrong to me.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am

stelselv

Your posts always help. Thank you for the advice. I believe that where there's a will there's a way, and I know that Hoodo operates under a similar principle. One's will can bring about (for lack of a better word) miracles. A few months have gone by between them, but I know of couples who break up and a year might go by and they return to one another. If it's not what God wants for her then whatever I do for her and what ever she sdoes for herself to turn this situation around will be to no avail, but at least she would have known that she tried, and for sure that they we'rnt meant to be.
You always remind me that will power is a mighty thing. So in addition to all of the advice you've given me and the recommendations of others, I'm sure we'll get results. thanks again!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks Guided, you are sweet, just learnt alot from this forum..... and still learning.... all the best....

ps- don't forget to put spoilt milk............

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:32 pm

You want to get a reading to see about what is really going on. Even if his new relationship is based on sex alone, the fact that he moved on just based on sex is usually not a good sign about someone's willingness to be in a relationship. I'm not sure who the last reader was, but seek out someone from AIRR and see what would be the best course of action.

In the mean time you can do a vinegar jar to sour the relationship of your two targets. The freezer jar box can be used to freeze people out without separation oils, but I usually advise of using them above all else. If you can't wait use hot peppers, black peppers, and salt. Those three herbs alone should be enough to freeze the rival out.

The Letter of love idea is a good one, see if you can also get your friend to start lighting a red candle on his photo dressed with sexual fluids and Come to Me, Return to Me oils. Its important for them to start talking again first above anything else. Once they are in correspondance you can go from there.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Thank you CM, I'll definately pass on the red candle on picture for her to start doing ASAP.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 am

All the Lucky Mojo oils i have on hand are positive (return to me, attraction, dixie love, clarity)-- could I use clarity in a freezer spell?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi, freegirl.

The simplest freezer spells simply involve writing a name paper for the target and crossing it out with your intention. If you have a photo or personal concerns, all the better, but the name paper will do if need be. Place this in a freezer safe container, add water and freeze while stating your petition. If you feel the need to add more items, you could include traditional hotfoot ingredients, such as black and red pepper, sulphur (which you can scrape from matchheads), gravedirt, dead spiders, ants and other creepy crawlies. If you have any of the controlling herbs -- particularly licorice or bergamot, those could be appropriate too, for helping you assert your will.

As for dressing oils, in a pinch you can always dress your candles with olive oil. YOUR prayer, energy and intention is what makes the spell GO. With your focused intent, therein lies the magick. A final thought -- all spellwork is best done and then let be, but none more so (in my opinion) than the freezer spell. When you shut your target up to freeze, LEAVE IT BE! and trust that your will be done.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks, Michelle! do you have to leave it in the freezer forever? that worries me...maybe I should do the bottle instead... but thanks so much for the ingredient help, I really really appreciate it!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

You're welcome. No, you don't have to leave it forever. When the situation is resolved to your satisfaction you can dispose of the spellwork in an appropriate manner. Then if you needed to re-do the spell in the future if the conditions called for it, you would start over.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 pm

I want to do a freezer spell on several romantic rivals, some names known and unknown, to stay out of John Doe's life. Would it be ok to write JANE DOE on one of the name papers, and write ALL MY ROMANTIC RIVALS FOR JOHN DOE'S AFFECTION on another name paper, then put both in one jar?

Didn't know if it was alright to write John Doe's name as part of the spell. I want to be specific, but didn't want to freeze him in error by writing his name on the name paper.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:24 pm

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 pm

stelselv

I already read that link (thanks!), but guess I need clarification on writing the name paper.
"the people who flirt with my _" . Can I write it as "the people who flirt with JOHN DOE" or should I leave his name off the name paper so it's written as "the people who flirt with my man"?

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 am

hello Goldman,

ConjureMan has already clarified the answer to your question, (which was also my question) I would heed his advise .....

you can write any statement that is more convenient to your understanding.....

ex
''ALL THE RIVALS BACK OFF''
''ALL B*T*ICHES STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND''
''ALL S**TS STOP OGLING AT MY HUSBAND''

I would write very nasty statements....

Hope this helps.....

darknessdescends

Unread post by darknessdescends » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

Foil usage? -- that is, how and why aluminum foil is so commonly used in freezer spells.

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 pm

I think it is used in the place of mirrors for reversal work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I've used it in a hot foot+reversing bottle spell that I did. You use it shiny side up in place of a mirror.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Tin foil used with intent can be used as a mirror-like surface, but sometimes it just used to keep things clean XD. You'll find a lot of rootworkers will wrap their plates, or surfaces with aluminum foil which allows for easy clean up of wax left-overs and allows you to make a compact packet to bury.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Yea, I use foil to place cones of the LM loose incense powder on in each room while I'm doing a cleansing. Then as I finish a room, I light the incense. Easy to clean up later!

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 am

it worked for me .

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

I've never done a freezer spell, but I've put "all romantic rivals" on a candle before when I was trying to work on one specific person whose name I didn't know and it worked.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

lovehim

Unread post by lovehim » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I 'm trying to freeze a family out of my mans life. I have a picture of the family so I wrote on a piece of paper your love for them will freeze and your love for me will grow. I spit on the picture and peed on it. I added the paper and put some water in it and place it in the freezer how soon will I see results.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Results very from person to person. And it might take a while to freeze and entire family from your lover's life especially if he is close to them. You might not see results at all for the entire family. My suggestion to you is to do a sweet jar so that they will like you. That would be easier than a freezer jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm

I was trying to suggest this to a friend, but I am confused. Should she write her man's full name on the paper and state all rivals bakc off, or should she just write my boyfriend. I think someone else asked this question, but I didn't see a clear cut answer to her question.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 pm

I second Stars' recommendation. Freezing a family out is pretty difficult. I am not saying it cannot be done, but its not always the best course of action. No matter how dysfunctional a family may be in your eyes or damaging, families act as support groups that offer consolation and strength to their members. Plus, the ties of blood are not easily shattered. Working with a honey jar to win over key members can not only remedy the issue of family member's getting involved, but also win you their support and strengthen your man's love for you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 pm

You only write the names of the people you want to have frozen out. So if you are trying to get a girl to back off your lover then write just that girls name. Toss in your herbs and oils and freeze and forget.

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Dear All:

Thanks for the prompt and really helpful responses that you have given to me for my previous queries.

I am trying to get this third party out of my husband's life. I have a black and white picture of her. I want to try the freeze spell. I have read variosu versions of the same.

The simplest of all is that you can take a picture and write the down the name and date of birth of the person and your intention and put it in a box full of water in the freezer. Does this how it works? I am not sure if i can get any personal items from this third person.

Also, after how much time can i dipose it off in a river?

Also please tell me when is this freeze spell to be done - night ( full moon or not) or day?

LOve

Nivedita

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

and can i keep this in any freezer ... i cannot use the freezer at home as my husband may find out?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

There are other threads already dedicated to this topic so please do a search through the forum. The search function is located in the top right corner of the site. OR you can type freezer jar lucky mojo into google. All the forum topics will come up that way too.

The freezer jar does not go in the river...it goes into your freezer. Unless you are done working with it completely then you can dispose of it in the river when you are DONE working with it.

You can do the freezer jar whenever you like. It does not matter.

Any freezer is fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Thank you ConjureMan!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”