Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Literarylioness

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:32 pm

cleopatra wrote:OxyContin (oxycodon) is a powerful prescription pain medication. The hormone that causes feelings of love and bonding is oxytocin.
Yeah, I misspelled (typing fast). It is oxytocin, but my advice is the same.

Mary

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm

I know the topic of using menstrual blood has been gone over many times on the forum, but i was interested in hearing some of the more unique sneaky ways women have used to deploy this trick (and hearing whether more creative ways would be less effective).

we all know coffee and pasta sauce and i know baked goods have even been suggested a few times, but sometimes none of those things are really feasible.

for lack of other options i soaked a tampon into a bottle of nyquil before suggesting to my target that he take some. i thought this was pretty creative, but wondered if the room temperature liquid would be less effective in grabbing the essence of the blood.

thoughts?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Don't let that Nyquil sit out all that long with that blood in there - it will rot. Hopefully he'll be finishing the bottle fairly quickly if he's sick?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:43 pm

oooh I didn't even think of that! luckily, the bottle is nearly finished already!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 pm

The nyquil was certainly creative -- who knows what all sorts of weird erotic cough syrup dreams he probably had about you! There is a not-too-old thread on here about how to collect and dry menstrual blood so as to have it for use in powdered form. Check it out, it had some neat-o ideas.

I have wondered if one could infuse liquor or wine with menses -- sort of like a menstrual tincture -- so as to keep the blood preserved. Has anyone tried this?
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Literarylioness wrote:Yes, I was the one who retold the story of the church coffee. The target's family drank the coffee with him. It all worked out very nicely. It was an accident though.

Actually, this happened to me recently. I finally decided to try this trick with my man. I gave him some of my "doctored" brownies and he gave them to his students. I can safely say none of his students are pursuing me in earnest, but he did eat one of the brownies and has been a dream! He was always easy to get along with, but now he is even more so without his sometimes cranky moods. He really pays attention to me now, whereas before he use to kind of let it go in one ear and out the other. I plan on giving him all his Christmas goodies doctored with my stuff.

Mary
Does he have to have it three times in order for it to start working?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

Its affect is different for different people hoodoo curious... some immediate some eventually...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:47 am

Thank you jwmcclin... :)

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Dear All:

I am facing a lot of trouble in my relationship with my husband for the past 2-3 years. It has become very bad for the last one year. He seems to be very distant and uncommunicative. Also, he is obsessed with this girl. I believe that she had given him her menstrual blood in some drinks. What should I do?
If I put my menstrual blood in his drinks would it negate her effect and would we be together again. How can I remover her evil effect from my relationship. Also, what is the process of doing this spell? Is there some other spell that I can use?

lakwanda

Unread post by lakwanda » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:33 pm

I know it's a little late for this information, but I'm studying pharmacology for my doctorate. Oxytocin does elicit feelings of contentment and security in women to their infants and mates. It can also reduce fear, so that you will basically be happier and more willing to be in a relationship with someone.

However, there is no evidence that it can directly control your feelings. Most of these studies regarding physical response are done on animal subjects that are given extremely high doses of the hormone that your body would never induce. So, don't dissuade yourself by blaming your emotions on a hormone.

You have oxytocin flowing through your system whenever you feel a personal connection with someone so it isn't something that can directly lead you to love someone (Unless you have recently given birth, then your levels will be significantly higher than normal. Since this is your body's way to encourage bonding with your child).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Get a reading. You need to find out in fact that your husband has been given blood from another woman. If this is the case, then proceed with some unjinxing work in addition, there is already a thread on this, and you should use the search function to find that information. Lastly, I would recommend doing a search of this forum, and website to get all these questions answered for you. These questions have been answered in some length already, but your first move needs to be to get a reading.

nivedita wrote:Dear All:

I am facing a lot of trouble in my relationship with my husband for the past 2-3 years. It has become very bad for the last one year. He seems to be very distant and uncommunicative. Also, he is obsessed with this girl. I believe that she had given him her menstrual blood in some drinks. What should I do?
If I put my menstrual blood in his drinks would it negate her effect and would we be together again. How can I remover her evil effect from my relationship. Also, what is the process of doing this spell? Is there some other spell that I can use?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:22 am

Im now down to the last week with my ex and things hasnt really improved much and he still doesnt wanna sleep with me. I really like to know how much longer should i continue to feed him the blood before calling it quit?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I would call it quits and Cut n Clear. You've been working for this person a long time with no real results. It doesn't sound like it's worth your time or energy. You're better off getting him out of your life, and working on attracting someone who actually wants to be with you and will treat you right.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 pm

You've gotten quite a bit of advice on what to do, but ultimately you need to get a reading to find out why all your attempts are being rebuffed. If this guy is sharing a bed with you, is on a trip with you when he has a girlfriend at home then I'd say that's pretty big movement. But if that is as far as you can take it, then maybe you need to re-evaluate the situation. Get a reading if you should continue, or do a Cut and Clear.

I might also point out, feeding him your menses, but then spending every minute obsessing whether its working or not is counterproductive, or expecting him to jump into bed isn't exactly helping you out.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 am

can anyone suggest what the best way to dry menses would be? i have tried freezing it, but do not get the same results that I get from it when it's fresh.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 am

Search the forum...this topic has been discussed several times.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 pm

I think someone mentioned a blow dryer, but I'm not sure... I have however heard of using powdered Queen Elizabeth Root along with your menses in your target's drink. This mix usually bolsters what you are attempting to do.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:36 am

Hi Conjureman,

Thanks for your kind advice. My ex is not with anyone at the moment thus this is not the reason why he doesnt wanna be with me. Our trip has ended and he still text me today to see how im doing as he knows I am depressed over him not wanting to be with me etc. I've got his hair with me. Is there anything/any spell I can do to make him change his mind and wanna be with me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

Again, a reading will help you out a great deal. I know we harp on this a lot, but in conjure divination is an essential part of any work. The reason for this is that it allows you to see what is really going on, to help decide the best course of action, and sometimes even plays a psychological role of helping reassure us. Any good general knows that when you go to war you better have some decent intel, better know the layout of the land, and as much about the target as possible. The same with conjure. A reading will help to find out why he's resisting being with you, why your conjurations haven't been working the way you want them to, and if this is a worth-while course of action.

The best example I can give you of the dangers of not doing a reading is the following: Imagine spending day after day casting love spell after love spell. You conjure up all your power and you throw everything you got into the spells you cast. You end up having him tell you he loves you and wants to be with you. He sleeps with you, then a week later gets cold, distant, and flat-out vicious. Next thing you know he breaks up with you and is with another woman. Can you imagine your devestation? So you run to a rootdoctor to find out what happend and what does that conjurer tell you? "Well if you had come to me in the first place I could have told you that your ex needed to heal before anything else. Had we spent time on healing his hurts *then* worked on the love spells you would still be with him..."

You see a reading will tell you what you need to do to succeed. Don't worry about changing his mind. You've got his hair, you've spent time building a bond with him, and he's already texting you. Get a reading done to find out what the *real* source of his hesitation is. Is because he can't trust you? Is it because he was hurt from a past relationship? Or is it something else entirely? Once you get that reading you'll know and you'll also know how to use the your spells efficiently and effectively. Do this and the next time you are on vacation with him you won't spend it worrying about feeding him enough menses-you'll know you have him with just one candle ;-).

If you are insistent on working *something* on him in the meanwhile. Put his hair in a honey jar along with yours and some sweetening and passion-inducing herbs (Lovage, Cardamon, Ginger, Catnip, Balms of Gilean and the such) while also working a red skull candle spell to keep you on his mind.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 am

Thanks again conjureman for your kind advice, appreciate it. ;-)

I do not think a reading is necessary in this case as he did share with me during our trip why he doesnt think we should be together. It was due to our vast differences, as well as some of the stuff that i did to him in the past that makes him distrust me. I got the reasons from the 'horse mouth' so to speak. ;-)

In view of the reasons he has given me, is there anything I can do? I have already got a honey jar working on him six months ago but have stopped these few weeks as I was traveling with him. Can I continue with it and other than skull candle, is there anything to bring him back?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 am

This sounds like an obvious question, but how do you collect menstrual blood to use later?

I see people put it in food. Can it also be put on a candle? any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 am

This has been discussed at length several different times before. Please search the forum.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 am

Honestly - get a reading. He told you what he wanted to share with you. That does NOT mean it's the whole picture. If you get a consultation with a worker they can find out exactly what is going on, and then help you figure out exactly what kind of work you need to do to have the greatest chance of getting what you want. Otherwise you're really just crap-shooting in the dark following a bunch of good advice given using what tiny bit of info forum posters have been given. If you want exact advice to help you with your exact situation, then you need to invest in a reading.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am

Actually, I did search, but maybe I used the wrong search terms, because I found posts on drying it but not on collecting it in the first place. Threads on keeping it fresh. Etc.

If you or anyone else can direct me to the right link I'd appreciate it.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 am

Two collections methods I've used with success are qtips (I'm not going to go into detail how to get the menses on the qtip -- I'm sure you'll figure it out...) and the use of a menstruation cup (an alternative to using a tampon or pad) called Instead. Another cup on the market is call the MoonCup.

The qtip method will allow you to collect small quantities that can be bagged and frozen -- very good for stirring into drinks, especially coffee. Swirl it around a few times, then gently squeeze the end with the menses on it to release a few drops into the drink. (I only use one end of the qtip to collect the menses.) If you use a menstrual cup to collect blood you have the option of drying it and saving it for later use. I did this recently and was surprised at how quickly it dries on its own. I simply poured it into a clean container in a shallow layer (important -- you want the bottom of the container to be just covered) and left it undisturbed overnight. In the morning it was flaky dry -- I ground it up with my pestle. Half I stored in powdered form, the other half I made into a "menses tincture" by combining it with distilled spirits. I plan on using this mixture to feed my nation sack.

If you do not have a menstrual cup you can also collect menses in any small, clean container. Wear a pad instead of a tampon to bed. While you are sleeping, menses tend to pool in the vagina instead of flowing out like when you are more active. When you get up that morning, go to the bathroom with your collection cup. While you sit on the toilet (I know, the lady-like discussions we have on this board; forgive us, fellas...) strain a bit to get the blood flowing. You can collect a fair amount this way depending on how heavy your flow is. Really, a small quantity is sufficient for anything you plan to do with it -- it's powerful stuff!

Hope this helps you out, freegirl.

Michelle
Psalm 121

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 am

That is exactly the kind of pragmatic advice I was seeking! It just seemed there'd be bits of cotton if you just scraped off a tampon or pad. Collection cup seems so obvious now, but I wasn't thinking of it. Thanks very very much indeed!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Copperfox-
Quick question..
Distilled spirits? LIke maybe 151 rum? lol I have put that out before on my altar, as an offering of sorts. It was a awhile ago, before I really read anything on here. Just wondering if I could use that to feed my mojo when I make one. You are always so helpful to everyone- thanks so much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Juju is absolutely right. I understand people's hesitation when it comes to getting a reading, but if you examine your reasons against the benefits then you'll see that the best course of action is to get a reading. Again, look at the example I gave you. I can sit here and toss you at least a dozen ways of getting him to come to you and you may very well be successful, but eventually you will fail because you simply don't know which angle to approach it from.

The reader will be able to give you custom tailored advice on what type of spells to work. If the word "reading" is too much, then think of it as a magical consultation.

There are plenty of threads that discuss how to bring someone to you. You can look into the Come To Me spellkit from LM, but again, get a reading. This situation is more complex then you believe and despite what your ex said, a professional needs to see what needs to be done if you really want to be successful.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

CopperFox wrote:(I know, the lady-like discussions we have on this board; forgive us, fellas...) Michelle

Oi... Forgiven ;-).

You can also add powdered Queen Elizabeth Root to your tinctures and mixtures along with the menses to help bolster the effect.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 am

MysticRootworker asked...
Copperfox- Quick question..
Distilled spirits? LIke maybe 151 rum? lol I have put that out before on my altar, as an offering of sorts. It was a awhile ago, before I really read anything on here. Just wondering if I could use that to feed my mojo when I make one. You are always so helpful to everyone- thanks so much!
Well, sure, you could use rum...but as for me, I'm a West Virginia girl -- we distill our spirits from corn 'round here... :lol: But yes, you can feed the rum to your mojo (it will let you know if it likes it) or use a bit to make the "menses tincture."

Good luck,
Michelle
Psalm 121

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 am

Michelle
Too Funny! I am originally from southern Ohio and I know all about the distilled spirits you are talking about! My dad as a teen used to make it himself and "run" it. lmao He even got caught by federal agents. He was only 17 so not much came of it. :lol: I can actually use the other that you use. I will have to see. When I used my rum at the altar- I kinda had a strong feeling that somebody was happy with it. Thanks again for all of your help!

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Can normal blood work as well? Or does it just have more power being from that intimate part of one's body?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Menstrual blood is laden with a female's personal hormones, pheramones, sexual scent, etc - hence why it is so powerful as a love-binding agent. Blood is a powerful link to a particular person, but it's not really going to stir up sexual feelings like menstrual blood will.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi just to give an update that I've feed my ex the blood several times but alas it didnt work at all....so I guess this spell is not as 'powerful' as one thought it could be....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm

No spell works for everyone. Divination will help you determine ahead of time what tricks will and will not work for you, so you can increase your chances for a good result.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm

How long did you give your target to be affected by the spell? Before you discount a spell give it time to work. Menstrual blood and feeding it to a target is quite powerful, but it seems like you have a distorted perception of what hoodoo, and spellwork is all about. This is not hocus pocus magic, nor is this love potion #9. Anyways get a reading done to see what needs to be done, about get your ex back but know ahead of time that it is a long road that can be difficult at time to bring an ex back as a lover. But that does not mean this stuff or this spell does not work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I see that Mabel started this thread back in April, so she's allowed an ample amount of time for her work to manifest. While we all tend to agree on the efficacy of the use of menses to bind a man, no magickal act is guaranteed to work 100% of the time. In all likelihood, Mabel, your ex does feel bound to you on some level. However, it would seem that he is exercising his free will -- which magick seldom negates or overcomes -- and has chosen to move on, at least for the time being.

If you are still hoping to reconcile, you really should seek the input of a reputable reader to glean as much insight into the situation as possible. That being said, sometimes nothing can affect a reconciliation. Some folks are just bridge-burners...I speak as one who knows.

Michelle
Psalm 121

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm

mabel wrote:Hi just to give an update that I've feed my ex the blood several times but alas it didnt work at all....so I guess this spell is not as 'powerful' as one thought it could be....
As been stated, no spell is guaranteed. There are also a few answers on why the spell might not have worked on your target, e.g. he is protected, or he is physically not as connected to you. I can say from all my years and now my own experience, this spell is quite effective.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Try to also consider that there might have been more blockage and issues than perceived. This is the reason we advise of getting readings. If he had firmly decided that he didn't want to sleep with you, or was stubbornly against getting tied to you, or he had pent up issues of anger, or other blockage then you could feed him menses all you want, but won't get the result you sought. Reconciliation work requires that ability to ascertain when you need to do Road Opening, when you need to work on building communication, when you need to Heal, when you need to draw back, and finally when to bind..

I've seen the effects of this spell and its most potent. Also if you try this spell later try adding powdered Queen Elizabeth Root.

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Dear All:

I suspect that someone (third party) has already given menstrual blood to my husband. Now if I give him my menstrual blood would it work? What should I do to counter her spell and make sure that my menstrual blood spell is effective?

Thanks
Nivedita

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Also should I get a reading? how does one get a reading? I am in India - is a reading available online?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Getting a reading is always advised to help determine what is really going on. You can get a reading from a reputable reader, they have a list on LM's sister site, AIRR: www.readersandrootworkers.org.

You can work with cleansing, purifying, and unjinxing/uncrossing products to undo a spell done on your husband. From there you can feed him your own menses.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 am

I would strongly caution against using Red Pepper (Cayenne, Jalapenos, Habaneros, etc.) in a honey jar for love. I would use Ginger without any reservation.
catherine yronwode

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 am

I put cayenne in a honey jar I started New Years eve. I was thinking Hot for passion. Geez. I feel like an idiot. I have been spending hours a day learning what I can so that I do things properly. I am waiting to get paid to put in an order. When I do (hopefully within a wk) I am ordering Miss Cat's book. SO I can have a handy reference to use to prevent these blunders. I forgot about the pepper until now! Can I remove just the pepper? I do not have anymore "personal" items and it may be a while before I can obtain more. Or should I remove the personal effect (semen on TP) if I can?
Thank You

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm

would pouring water down there and collecting the water with your menstrual blood work or is it too diluted?

loveeveryone

Unread post by loveeveryone » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

hello

this is so intresting.how long would it take to work?

right now my boyfriend has the upper hand within our relationship would this turn it all around?

does it make them want to have sex with you more?

im so intrested in this. if i give it to him on my next time of the month do you know how long it would take to turn things around?

xx

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

ko558 -- That is fine.

loveeveryone -- These questions have been asked and answered several times in this thread and you can read more if you start from page one.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Mentrual blood bonds your target to you and may lead to turning a power situation around, but it doesn't always happen that way. A person can be bonded to you and still manage to keep the upper hand. To bind him work menses into his food and drink, but to turn your situation around work with Commanding products to bring out the inner authoritarian in you.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 pm

yes and menses blood doesnt always work - as least it didnt for my case, as well as some others who have posted here....

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

I have not tried this yet- even though I had it on me and the opportunity couldnt have been better. He fixed a meatloaf of all things last time I stayed with him, geez I am so kicking myself still. From what I can tell this would be a perfect way to "test" the situation. I mean if I give it to him a couple of times and it doesnt work then I can maybe start to think about his level of effection? I know he is very physically attracted to me, and yes he has admitted love. BUT he has something that is holding him back. I am sure some is my fault as I am only human but if I am understanding this right if the menses has NO effect then I might need to rethink him and I?
Thanks so much

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Just because menstrual blood did not work does not mean that you need to call it quits. People have different spots of sensitivity and working with conjure means knowing how to apply pressure to those points to bring the effect you want. Some people get bonded with menstrual blood, but that doesn't always manifest in overt behavior, but more an internal thing they do. Some people are protected and so the menstrual blood may not work on them. Work things from different angles. Find out the cause of his hesitation and work on that.

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Literarylioness wrote:Anyway, what matters is the guy gets the menstrual blood in him. Period.
No pun intended?

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 am

Funny as usual Kevin- ;-) lol

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks ConjureMan for your response. :-)

marriageinthemaking

Unread post by marriageinthemaking » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 pm

this is very interesting, because that my guy is into me, however, he is procrastinating about marriage... if feeding him my cycle (period) will give him a nudge than it works for me, if not, someone please give me some advice how to get a proposal

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

You should get a reading to get the full perspective on what's going on (like what he's not telling you), and can also get advice specific to your case.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 am

marriageinthemaking wrote:this is very interesting, because that my guy is into me, however, he is procrastinating about marriage... if feeding him my cycle (period) will give him a nudge than it works for me, if not, someone please give me some advice how to get a proposal

Now here is where I would bring in the Intranquel Spirit. This spirit is great for reluctant people.

Mary

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm

So in a related question, what about having sex with your target while on your period? I'm torn between thinking great, I'm more powerful-- and he's not easily put off-- and going for one of those devices that hide it.

Any thoughts? Don't know if he would ingest it accidentally, but it would be on his genitals, is that something powerful? (seems it would be if just putting it on a genital candle is, but open to advice!)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 pm

freegirl wrote:So in a related question, what about having sex with your target while on your period? I'm torn between thinking great, I'm more powerful-- and he's not easily put off-- and going for one of those devices that hide it.

Any thoughts? Don't know if he would ingest it accidentally, but it would be on his genitals, is that something powerful? (seems it would be if just putting it on a genital candle is, but open to advice!)
In hoodoo the tradition is getting a man to ingest your red, if you want to have sex with him, that's all fine and good, but no its not the same kind of thing as getting it into him.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”