Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Juju is absolutely right. I understand people's hesitation when it comes to getting a reading, but if you examine your reasons against the benefits then you'll see that the best course of action is to get a reading. Again, look at the example I gave you. I can sit here and toss you at least a dozen ways of getting him to come to you and you may very well be successful, but eventually you will fail because you simply don't know which angle to approach it from.

The reader will be able to give you custom tailored advice on what type of spells to work. If the word "reading" is too much, then think of it as a magical consultation.

There are plenty of threads that discuss how to bring someone to you. You can look into the Come To Me spellkit from LM, but again, get a reading. This situation is more complex then you believe and despite what your ex said, a professional needs to see what needs to be done if you really want to be successful.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

CopperFox wrote:(I know, the lady-like discussions we have on this board; forgive us, fellas...) Michelle

Oi... Forgiven ;-).

You can also add powdered Queen Elizabeth Root to your tinctures and mixtures along with the menses to help bolster the effect.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 am

MysticRootworker asked...
Copperfox- Quick question..
Distilled spirits? LIke maybe 151 rum? lol I have put that out before on my altar, as an offering of sorts. It was a awhile ago, before I really read anything on here. Just wondering if I could use that to feed my mojo when I make one. You are always so helpful to everyone- thanks so much!
Well, sure, you could use rum...but as for me, I'm a West Virginia girl -- we distill our spirits from corn 'round here... :lol: But yes, you can feed the rum to your mojo (it will let you know if it likes it) or use a bit to make the "menses tincture."

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 am

Michelle
Too Funny! I am originally from southern Ohio and I know all about the distilled spirits you are talking about! My dad as a teen used to make it himself and "run" it. lmao He even got caught by federal agents. He was only 17 so not much came of it. :lol: I can actually use the other that you use. I will have to see. When I used my rum at the altar- I kinda had a strong feeling that somebody was happy with it. Thanks again for all of your help!

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Can normal blood work as well? Or does it just have more power being from that intimate part of one's body?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Menstrual blood is laden with a female's personal hormones, pheramones, sexual scent, etc - hence why it is so powerful as a love-binding agent. Blood is a powerful link to a particular person, but it's not really going to stir up sexual feelings like menstrual blood will.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 am

Hey everyone
I need advice for the best course of action for my current situation. I have been on and off the past 3 years with my boyfriend. The off stages are usually because he wants to be single and mess around with other girls or just gets bored. Recently we have gotten closer and have talked over time about getting place together, etc. I know he loves me, (he tells me, shows it,) but he has a wandering eye at times. I want him to become more committed to me, treat me better, and stop going after other girls. I have done my research on different possible spells in this forum, but I don't want to do a spell overload. So I wanted to ask if anyone can tell me which spells to use together.

-Stay with me kit : I already bought one and really think this might help. So I know I want to use this.

-Nation Sack: I think this might be good for his wandering eye. Plus we just had an argument last night that I 'dont challenge" him enough and he likes when I argue with him and not be push over and be strong willed. Also, I don't really have the upper hand in the relationship and I would like to get it.

-Honey jar- to make him treat me better and be more loving

-tie his nature and use it in conjuntion with a Blue penis candle before putting it in the nation sack.

-I also am starting a an altar for St. MArtha to honor her because I called on her a year ago for help with this situation and she did. So, I wanted to keep honoring her because I really like her and I thought of maybe throwing a petition for this to her again, as back up, or maybe do a love me vigil candle as back up after I get some of these spells started to keep the work going.

I also have question about the stay with me spell kit: when we sleep together, it is mainly in his bed. Now would it be ok to the SWM mojo undermy mattress and put maybe some magnolia leaves in his? I don't want to risk him finding the mojo and I'm not there all the time to keep an eye out. ALso, would it be okay to sprinkle some powders at his place before doing the kit? I wanna do the kit with the waxing moon this coming week but want to make sure I lay down the powders while I'm there this weekend.

Sorry for the long post, I just want to make sure I'm asking the right questions. Thank you so much for any insight you can give.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 am

My recommendations would be....
Lux1084 wrote: -Nation Sack: I think this might be good for his wandering eye. Plus we just had an argument last night that I 'dont challenge" him enough and he likes when I argue with him and not be push over and be strong willed. Also, I don't really have the upper hand in the relationship and I would like to get it.

-tie his nature and use it in conjuntion with a Blue penis candle before putting it in the nation sack.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Thank you so much for replying and for your advice. Now what would be different in using a blue penis candles versus a pink or red one? I just want to make sure I'm using the correct materials.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 pm

blue calms and soothes things down, pink increases romance, red increases passion. If you want him to stop sleeping around or wandering you can tie his nature with a blue penis candle to tame his sex drive for girls other than you.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi just to give an update that I've feed my ex the blood several times but alas it didnt work at all....so I guess this spell is not as 'powerful' as one thought it could be....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm

No spell works for everyone. Divination will help you determine ahead of time what tricks will and will not work for you, so you can increase your chances for a good result.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm

How long did you give your target to be affected by the spell? Before you discount a spell give it time to work. Menstrual blood and feeding it to a target is quite powerful, but it seems like you have a distorted perception of what hoodoo, and spellwork is all about. This is not hocus pocus magic, nor is this love potion #9. Anyways get a reading done to see what needs to be done, about get your ex back but know ahead of time that it is a long road that can be difficult at time to bring an ex back as a lover. But that does not mean this stuff or this spell does not work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I see that Mabel started this thread back in April, so she's allowed an ample amount of time for her work to manifest. While we all tend to agree on the efficacy of the use of menses to bind a man, no magickal act is guaranteed to work 100% of the time. In all likelihood, Mabel, your ex does feel bound to you on some level. However, it would seem that he is exercising his free will -- which magick seldom negates or overcomes -- and has chosen to move on, at least for the time being.

If you are still hoping to reconcile, you really should seek the input of a reputable reader to glean as much insight into the situation as possible. That being said, sometimes nothing can affect a reconciliation. Some folks are just bridge-burners...I speak as one who knows.

Michelle
Psalm 121

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm

mabel wrote:Hi just to give an update that I've feed my ex the blood several times but alas it didnt work at all....so I guess this spell is not as 'powerful' as one thought it could be....
As been stated, no spell is guaranteed. There are also a few answers on why the spell might not have worked on your target, e.g. he is protected, or he is physically not as connected to you. I can say from all my years and now my own experience, this spell is quite effective.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Try to also consider that there might have been more blockage and issues than perceived. This is the reason we advise of getting readings. If he had firmly decided that he didn't want to sleep with you, or was stubbornly against getting tied to you, or he had pent up issues of anger, or other blockage then you could feed him menses all you want, but won't get the result you sought. Reconciliation work requires that ability to ascertain when you need to do Road Opening, when you need to work on building communication, when you need to Heal, when you need to draw back, and finally when to bind..

I've seen the effects of this spell and its most potent. Also if you try this spell later try adding powdered Queen Elizabeth Root.

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Ok thank you so much for explaning that to me. I ordered the rest of my supplies, so I'll get started when my package arrives. Thank you so much for your imput.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 am

Can I do this still even if i cant get any personal things (hair, sweat, semen etc..) from him? if so, how?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

Personal concerns are ranked according to how well of a connection you can make with them. Usually hair, sexual fluids, and clothes are considered good links, you can however use a picture if you have one, or a name paper if you don't have a personal concern. Just remain really focus and keep your concentration and it'll be fine.

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Dear All:

I suspect that someone (third party) has already given menstrual blood to my husband. Now if I give him my menstrual blood would it work? What should I do to counter her spell and make sure that my menstrual blood spell is effective?

Thanks
Nivedita

nivedita

Unread post by nivedita » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Also should I get a reading? how does one get a reading? I am in India - is a reading available online?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Getting a reading is always advised to help determine what is really going on. You can get a reading from a reputable reader, they have a list on LM's sister site, AIRR: www.readersandrootworkers.org.

You can work with cleansing, purifying, and unjinxing/uncrossing products to undo a spell done on your husband. From there you can feed him your own menses.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 am

I would strongly caution against using Red Pepper (Cayenne, Jalapenos, Habaneros, etc.) in a honey jar for love. I would use Ginger without any reservation.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 am

I put cayenne in a honey jar I started New Years eve. I was thinking Hot for passion. Geez. I feel like an idiot. I have been spending hours a day learning what I can so that I do things properly. I am waiting to get paid to put in an order. When I do (hopefully within a wk) I am ordering Miss Cat's book. SO I can have a handy reference to use to prevent these blunders. I forgot about the pepper until now! Can I remove just the pepper? I do not have anymore "personal" items and it may be a while before I can obtain more. Or should I remove the personal effect (semen on TP) if I can?
Thank You

Chase

Unread post by Chase » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm

In spell situations (ie for a honey jar), I've used a personal possession of the person, particularly if they've had a relationship with it. For example, I'm working a jar right now for a love spell. She's not close for me to get hair or blood or spit, so I'm using a bit of fiber from a gift she made me - and it's working better than I ever expected.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm

The results are what counts...and that you are satisfied.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm

If I use semen from a condom to tie his nature, is it ok if I cum or would I get tied too?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Condom or no, if your collecting his stuff to tie him up you can't reach orgasm.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm

This is an essential portion of the spell. You do not want to orgasm. If you frequently use condoms collecting sexual fluids will not be difficult, but make sure that its the targets pleasure-*their* sex that you capture.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Ok to be absolutely clear and sorry for TMI but I thought that I would maybe get what I needed to tie his nature through oral sex. I figured it would be safe for me to orgasm as well. But maybe not- huh? Again I am sorry for too much info. But I don't want to do anything that will work against my goal.
as always thanks so much

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks everyone I am new at this and am very excited to get started.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

This is not as simple as just getting his semen, there is a process and it is not to be taken lightly. Focus on your goals and intent for this step.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Thank you jwmcclin- you definetely gave me an AH Ha moment. I am learning something everyday. ALOT of something as I spend far too much time on here. But it is what I feel compelled to do and I know better then to go against it. I COMPLETELY see what you mean I didnt think about it that way. So thanks again. :-)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Magic works but you just gotta follow ritual and along the way you get your niche on some things but the traditional methods are tried and true.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:Ok to be absolutely clear and sorry for TMI but I thought that I would maybe get what I needed to tie his nature through oral sex. I figured it would be safe for me to orgasm as well. But maybe not- huh? Again I am sorry for too much info. But I don't want to do anything that will work against my goal.
as always thanks so much
Just give him some oral sex without getting anything at all in return. Trust me. If you give him an unsolicited blow job, that will be almost as effective in getting him attached to you as the magic. :lol:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 am

LOL I love the man's perspective on this. But I agree give him a oral and you can get the sexual fluids easier that way. Works everytime for me. I mean if you dont get off then that is just something you are going to have to sacrifice for your work. Way easier than trying not to orgasm and the whole condom thing.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

Sorry I am such a noob, but I have another question. Does the string used to tie the knots have to be cotton or would any fiber work?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 am

kmew1315 wrote: Just give him some oral sex without getting anything at all in return. Trust me. If you give him an unsolicited blow job, that will be almost as effective in getting him attached to you as the magic. :lol:
Kevin-
Too funny and SO true! lol :lol: Thanks guys.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:51 am

Cotton is preferred because it is so absorbent; I like embroidery thread.
Psalm 121

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 am

Oh and I wasnt sure if it was just the fact that we were not supposed to get our sexual fluids in with his. But now I see that its a different reason. I love learning all this. I hope one day Cat will accept me as a student. I just placed my first order this week and I am trying to learn all I can. So hopefully she will say yes in the near future! Until then I am so lucky to have you all as my teacher. ;) Thanks so much.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 am

Well, the traditional method for collection is to wipe yourself with the string after intercourse. That doesn't fit so well with safer sex practices, but one can see that co-mingled sexual fluids are not the issue. The rationale behind not having an orgasm is the conjurer needs to maintain her focus and intent during the sex act; the act of intercourse itself then becomes part of your ritual to claim the man and tie his nature to you. Same idea for anointing a High John root for a nation sack or other spellwork. Barring collecting semen in a condom it's rather difficult to discreetly obtain semen without mixing in some of your own sexual fluids. Traditionally speaking, the "receptacle" for collection is the vagina, but that is certainly not the only option.

You gotta love the guys on this forum for putting up with us tricky gals like they do...
Psalm 121

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 am

CopperFox wrote:You gotta love the guys on this forum for putting up with us tricky gals like they do...
:lol:

I wish my target would be trying to trick me into sex. :lol:

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm

How do you get the semen on the string without him seeing if you do oral?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm

You could keep the string in your mouth beforehand, tucked into your cheek. Or keep some semen in your mouth afterwards, go the bathroom, and then wet the string.

Get creative.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

I am thinking since it is ok to get the semen thru normal intercourse and Now I am understanding the idea of this-
I will do it the traditional way. Thanks for being the patient teachers you all are. You know If I was a guy reading this I would become quite Paranoid! lol

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm

would pouring water down there and collecting the water with your menstrual blood work or is it too diluted?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 am

Ive been thinking about this spell a lot. Now when doing this spell I have always gravitated towards the black penis candle. However, I think in this particular instance I would want to use the blue penis candle, to cool off the nature for a rival of the target. So I kind of have an idea, but I like to hear everyone elses fantabulous ideas. What kind of herbs, powders, and oils would be great to "cool" off the nature towards someone else? My instant thought is just to go for the goofer dust lol.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 am

A blue penis candle with Tranquility and Peaceful Home. For herbs I suggest Rosemary to give the woman the control, you can even go full tilt and add commanding/controlling herbs. But I think a simple blue penis candle that you dress with Peaceful Home&Tranquility and his semen will go a long way. If you want him sweet to you, burn that candle on a honey jar you put him in.
HRCC Student #1559

loveeveryone

Unread post by loveeveryone » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

hello

this is so intresting.how long would it take to work?

right now my boyfriend has the upper hand within our relationship would this turn it all around?

does it make them want to have sex with you more?

im so intrested in this. if i give it to him on my next time of the month do you know how long it would take to turn things around?

xx

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

ko558 -- That is fine.

loveeveryone -- These questions have been asked and answered several times in this thread and you can read more if you start from page one.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 pm

"My instant thought is just to go for the goofer dust lol." --haha you are too funny Stars. Your love for revenge is showing ;-)

Taming a person's sex drive is all about a balance of soothing, control, and tying that helps bring about the effect desired. You want to work a blue penis candle with Tranquility oil along with herbs like Rosemary, Cumin, and Althaea for its soothing healing quality. You may also consider using a Snail to "slow" things down. Rosemary exerts female control while calming things down, Cumin brings about fidelity and also tames the drive, and Althaea soothes things and keeps them at their healthy limit. The blue color helps soothe rather than blacks totaly banishing

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Mentrual blood bonds your target to you and may lead to turning a power situation around, but it doesn't always happen that way. A person can be bonded to you and still manage to keep the upper hand. To bind him work menses into his food and drink, but to turn your situation around work with Commanding products to bring out the inner authoritarian in you.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 pm

yes and menses blood doesnt always work - as least it didnt for my case, as well as some others who have posted here....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm

lol. I love doing ALL kinds of work. However, revenge work tends to be more fun at times, but I am good at all kinds of work. But when it comes to the blue penis candle I never used one. Basically its great to keep someone faithful to you, for health, and all that encompasses blue. I guess I thought I could use it to cool off another person's sexual nature towards another person. However, cooling it off is not what I want for this target. I will probably work black.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

I will be honest, I do not believe in "taming" someone's sexual nature. That is cruel to me, like declawing a cat. Why even have the cat? I have a high sex drive and this type of stuff would bother me.

Sounds like this poster has a different sex drive than the target and that can spell trouble. If I was the one with the lower sex drive, I would see how I can boost my sex drive up with some red work on me. I would work on being more insych with my partner.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Blue works for cooling off a person's sexual nature. The soothing nature of the herbs work well for that, also consider using knots to tie the blue penis candle, especially around the base. If however you want to eliminate the sex drive then you can up it to black and work more banishing elements.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Mary...

Since it has been mentioned a few times on this board. I had been contemplating it, and was wondering why would a person want to cool it off towards others and do this in addition the tying of the nature with knots or with a jack ball. I was simply asking because I like to learn, and I had never thought about using this particular color before. In addition, this is not simply asking about sex drive it was asking about taming the person from going with someone else.

Conjureman...
thanks for the clarification....I understood the difference before. I just wanted to know what herbs, and such a person would work for this. Basically its just like doing other fidelity work.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

I have not tried this yet- even though I had it on me and the opportunity couldnt have been better. He fixed a meatloaf of all things last time I stayed with him, geez I am so kicking myself still. From what I can tell this would be a perfect way to "test" the situation. I mean if I give it to him a couple of times and it doesnt work then I can maybe start to think about his level of effection? I know he is very physically attracted to me, and yes he has admitted love. BUT he has something that is holding him back. I am sure some is my fault as I am only human but if I am understanding this right if the menses has NO effect then I might need to rethink him and I?
Thanks so much

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Just because menstrual blood did not work does not mean that you need to call it quits. People have different spots of sensitivity and working with conjure means knowing how to apply pressure to those points to bring the effect you want. Some people get bonded with menstrual blood, but that doesn't always manifest in overt behavior, but more an internal thing they do. Some people are protected and so the menstrual blood may not work on them. Work things from different angles. Find out the cause of his hesitation and work on that.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Mary...
In addition, this is not simply asking about sex drive it was asking about taming the person from going with someone else.
If you're referring to the original poster, I think she was just asking about his drive toward her. I don't think she was worried about his faithfulness.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”