Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
divaluck
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 am

I have been working with a hex jar for about 90 days. Do these jars "expire"? If I am done working with it should I bury the jar in a graveyard or dispose of it in running water?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 am

As long as you are working with the jar it is alive and energized. By shaking the jar, lighting candles, hurling curses etc you are involving it with your intent, keeping it alive. There various ways of using such container conjures. You can work with them over a period of time, then put them somewhere dark and forget about them to help the effect manifest, or you can keep working at it until you see the result you want. Usually, I recommend working with the container until you know its taken effect or succeeded then to bury it at the graveyard or use another method of deployment to seal the entire thing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey, Rockpep -- a question for you, if you don't mind. In my neck of the woods (So. West Virginia) hex refers to German-Appalachian folk magick in general, but I've noticed a lot of people use the term hex interchangeably with curse. So when you say you're working a hex jar, do you mean like a vinegar jar for discord and such? Or are you working on something else derived from the Germanic folk tradition? If so, I'd love to hear more about your work. If indeed you are working in the hex trad and are willing to discuss, thanks for sharing; there are so few people I am in contact with who practice hex and they are a notoriously tight-lipped bunch!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm

cant speak for rockpep, but by the method of disposal it seems its a trick or jinx work meant to do harm or trouble. you would not dispose of drawing or attracting work in a graveyard or running water.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:50 am

CopperFox wrote:Hey, Rockpep -- a question for you, if you don't mind. In my neck of the woods (So. West Virginia) hex refers to German-Appalachian folk magick in general, but I've noticed a lot of people use the term hex interchangeably with curse. So when you say you're working a hex jar, do you mean like a vinegar jar for discord and such? Or are you working on something else derived from the Germanic folk tradition? If so, I'd love to hear more about your work. If indeed you are working in the hex trad and are willing to discuss, thanks for sharing; there are so few people I am in contact with who practice hex and they are a notoriously tight-lipped bunch!
The jar I am working is like a vinegar jar. I focus on the discord I want to create (or in my case give back to the person who gave it to me) then shake it up every day repeating the same incantation which includes me cursing them, I do not use the word hex in the incantation.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Thanks for answering, Rockpep, and good luck with your work.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

I am curious I made a vinegar jar to break up a couple..I am going to burn a black freestanding candle on it dressed with seperation and breakup oil but how often should i do this? once a week? three times a week? I keep it outside on the patio behind the trash can..any suggestions to help make this stronger? like how often should i shake it etc?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Search the forum this has been discussed several times. Some people shake it daily, some on Tuesdays and Saturdays ... its according to your intentions ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 pm

I shake my jar any time I'm mad or even if I think about the vinegar jar. I burn my candles on Tuesday and Saturdays.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm

just curious is shaking alone sufficient or would one have to burn the candles in order for it to be more successfull?

TY

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 pm

You can use the vinegar jar in addition to other work and you do not have to burn a candle on top of it. Just shake the jar or bottle like crazy.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 am

If I choose to burn a candle anointed with break up oil, should I burn it at night or in the day or doesn't it mattter?

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 am

I woke up today with a very overpowering need to burn a candle on top of my break up jar. I anointed a black beeswax candle with break up oil, put it on top of the jar after vigorously shaking it and all the time calling down what I want to happen whilst shaking/anointing. The candle burnt down in very quick time. Towards the end it crackled loudly but burnt with a good strong clean flame. Once it went out, I noticed the only thing that was left was the wick twisted into a perfect figure of eight, like someone wrote number 8 in ash and also the little bit of wax that was left was shaped like a rat/mouse complete with two little ears standing up in 3D. Any ideas if this is a sign? For example spell gnawing away at the relationship I am trying to break up? 8 signifies a length of time?

Your ideas and comments would be really welcome, thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:02 am

You should probably have a reading on it to really determine what that sign may mean. But good on you for following your intuition!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:33 am

Ahhh these questions are the type of questions and things that call for a reading, and shouldnt be discussed on the forum. I mean we can give you ideas all day long and comments about your situation but really it would be helpful to get a reading about this so it will be particular to your situation rather than have people speculate. 8 could be length of time...it could go with numerology...rat could be the year of the rat in chinese. It could be whatever you signify in a rat...it could be a mouse. A rat could go with the symbolism in dreams which means detoriation of a situation. The clean burn well we know what that means good sign...the candle burning down quickly means you will see results but they probably wont last. Cracklign sound at the end could be that the end is going to be explosive argument...it could be mean the the spirits heard your plea.8 could be the day the break up...the month they break up, the time they break up...whatever. Those are some ideas, but i really really suggest you get a reading like Juju said. Overall, sounds like you got good results. But I would repeat the same spell in a few weeks, or do another one in a few weeks to make sure the results are lasting.

On the forum, you are only going to get speculation, rather than a definite answer. Reading strongly is advisable.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 am

I like to burn my candles at night just because the target's defenses tend to be down. I mean if you can only burn it during the day then do so. But I personally prefer at night for the reason previously mentioned.

seawitch wrote:If I choose to burn a candle anointed with break up oil, should I burn it at night or in the day or doesn't it mattter?

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

so its best to burn the breakup candle while they are asleep?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

As I said in the previous post, I like to do my work at night while they are sleeping for any objective.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Its up to you. Some prefer to work when their target is asleep to help influence them while they have lowered defenses, others like to do break up work when they sense the couple to be together or near each other so as to create a fight. Do what helps you, what gives you confidence in your work.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm

hello to LM forum

what kind / how to do / is there an enemy spell that can be done with a 1.5 pound rotten (beef) raw meat ???

thanks for your reply

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Put it in a vinegar jar...so that they can get as rotten as the beef. I did rotten milk a few times. Worked out great. I know some people who put poop from a dog or cat in theres so that the person's life goes to crap. so try it Im sure it will work. You could cut the beef out into the shape of a person and baptize it as the person, and set it out so ants eat it. Depending upon the type of ants they could go crazy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 pm

i put lemon in my vinegar jars along with milk for the same purpose to make em spoil. id use it along those means. if its to break ppl up concentrate on that task (as the meat rots so does their love).. even better if you can cook a little up and make em eat it ;) good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Rotten meat can be used for all sorts of nasty little tricks. You can baptize meat in someone's name, sprinkle with the right herbs then let it rot and fester so that the person becomes infected with diseases, become ill, and even emitt a body odor. You can use the rotten meat as a tool like doll baby-stabbing it with pins, or freezing it. Get creative, but its definately got some good uses.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 am

Wow, thanks guys. All your suggestions are great...

I will cut and paste all your posts and try them out.... Keep your suggestions coming...

eairn

Unread post by eairn » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

I need to know how to do a vinegar jar,to get someone away from around me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 am

Search the forum for "vinegar jar' - it's been discussed many times before.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 pm

HELP!!!!

I have done a vinegar jar and a break up vigil for my ex and his new girlfriend, it came out that she was cheating on him with somebody from work, however this could not hold as all of those involved denied it leading to him believing her, I can only imagine that this will bring them closer now! I am at the end of my tether now, seriously does anyone know what I can do to turn this situation around and make her be found guilty as I just know she is guilty. I have not yet buried the break up remains, will this help if I do it asap?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

If you bury it all where they will have to walk over it, maybe. I suggest doing, or getting a reading as you might not be meant to break these people up, or you may simply lack the talent/power to do so.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm

A reading is needed to see if whether you need help. Don't jump to conclusions either. He may forgive or believe her, but sometimes even the hint of infidelity plants a seed that festers and eventually leads to a fall out. A reading will shed light on whether this will occur. If you have a vinegar jar bury it in their path to infect their lives with the discord you've stirred up. If you can get your hands on a dirt dauber nest then add that to the vinegar jar its potent for break ups.

Keep the pressure going, you've managed to come this far by creating stress, strain, and strife so this is all pointing in the direction you seek. In conjunction to burying the vinegar jar, get a skull candle going or a doll baby and get into your ex's head, playing to his fears that she's cheating on him and that he needs to save himself by breaking up with her. Good luck.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Great advice Conjureman! I love your suggestions, I will definitely try the skull candle, a black one is needed for this kind of work right? I will also get a reading done too and look for the dauber nest, you are completely right about the seed of doubt that has been achieved.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm

wow, CM your suggestions kick @ss

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm

There was a man who was harassing me all the time, we're working at the same company (different offices though) and I saw him often. Trouble was that he always behaved himself when others were around us and everyone thought him a nice man, and I thought people wouldn't believe me if I complained about him. I started a vinegar jar, shook it everyday for about 2 weeks and kept it in a dark corner, then there was a busy period in my life when I completely forgot about it and left it in that corner. The purpose of the jar was to make everyone at the company hate him. That didn't happened but he stopped harassing me and even said he was sorry. At first I couldn't really believe it because it had happened before that he stopped then started again, but as of now he hasn't even talked to me since November and it seems he finally decided to leave me alone. Can this be the effect of the vinegar jar, even though its purpose was different? Did I accidentally created a "leave me alone" jar? (sometimes when I was shaking the jar I was feeling guilty about this stuff.) Also, can I now get rid of the jar, and how?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm

It very well could be. Your intentions influence the outcome of your work. It might also have made him sour about his own actions, or even made people sour towards him, but you just don't know it yet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm

If you are still unsure, you might consider a reading on the situation Silverstar...but as ConjureMan said from your description the vinegar jar is working.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you! :)

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm sorry to bother you guys, but I've been looking through the previous postings and cannot find what you put in a Vinegar Jar?

Can someone please tell me what goes in the Vinegar Jar Spell? I would really appreciate. All the postings talk about it, and mention 1 or 2 things, but I have no idea what all goes in the spell.

If someone can help me please. I really need to know. Also, how many names can you put in a Vinegar Jar spell? I have 4 people I would like to get away my friend. There are eally causing problems for me and my friend. I really need them gone.

Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 am

If you need them gone try a hot foot spell. A vinegar jar can have as many as you need to put in it. There isnt an official limit but I like to keep it pretty limited, but four isnt that many. If you find that it is, then make another one. But I would hot foot these people away from your friend. If they are just talking about you, then you can use a stop gossip spell.

We have talked about the vinegar jar several times on this forum. Here is one thread where I know we talk about the ingredients we put in a vinegar jar.
vinegar-jar-t1740.html#p21606

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

Thanks a lot for the information. I appreciate it.
I'll use the remedy made Break-up bottle spell.

But just to make sure I get this right, because I have seen two different things on here. For the people I want gone, I right there name in black ink? And my friend I want to stay i write his name in red ink?

Thanks a lot

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 am

Yes that is correct simpleme. Or if you only have a black pen then just draw a big x through the name(s) of anyone you want to get rid of. The ready made break up bottle is great. Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 am

Yes that is correct simpleme. Or if you only have a black pen then just draw a big x through the name(s) of anyone you want to get rid of. The ready made break up bottle is great. Good luck.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I made a vinegar jar last night against someone is giving me grief..I put a name paper and then the three other people tht I would like this person tofight with in there too....I added cut abd clear, vinegar,re pepper, black pepper and sulphur....I shook the jar hard and stated that I wanted everyone to see how fake etc she is.. I also made a freezer bottle spell adding poppy seed, sulphur, black pepper, red pepper etc....today I am around this woman and wveryone is flirting with her.. And staying away from me...everyone who nornally talks to me andgives me positive attention is now giving it to her...I don't know wht to do..should Idestroy the vinegar jar..empty the freezer spell.. I'm just so confused i'm not sure wht do to..sorry for the ram ling....

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm

I made a vinegar jar last night against someone is giving me grief..I put a name paper and then the three other people tht I would like this person tofight with in there too....I added cut abd clear, vinegar,re pepper, black pepper and sulphur....I shook the jar hard and stated that I wanted everyone to see how fake etc she is.. I also made a freezer bottle spell adding poppy seed, sulphur, black pepper, red pepper etc....today I am around this woman and wveryone is flirting with her.. And staying away from me...everyone who nornally talks to me andgives me positive attention is now giving it to her...I don't know wht to do..should Idestroy the vinegar jar..empty the freezer spell.. I'm just so confused i'm not sure wht do to..sorry for the ram ling....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

It's been one night - that's not even CLOSE to long enough period of time to figure out if the jar is working yet.

Did you cleanse yourself after making these jars?? You don't want any negativity staying around you during all this - so you need to be doing cleansing work.

I wouldn't worry about it at this point. Don't go putting a bunch of doubt and worry into your work and working against yourself like that.

If you're very concerned, then get a reading. But I would give it a good 3 weeks before you make any kind of judgement call.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:14 pm

I know it's one night but it is such a complete reversal ..I mean now she is being showere with overt affection..it's weird..in just one night.. I guess i'm just worried it might be coming bck at me bc I know she does rituals too

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Well, if you think she's working against you, then you need to:

a) get a reading to find out if she's working against you, and if so in what way, and how that can be remedied
b) cleanse and protect yourself daily
c) be doing reversal work such as putting her in a mirror box, burning reversing candles daily, etc.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

sunseer88

I know it is strange to see the opposite kind of behaviour at first but Devi is correct you have not given the vinegar jar enough time to manifest, remember the longer you leave it the more sour things will get. Also I can tell you I had the same problem and perhaps hoodoo is working in such a way to build up peoples opinions of this person so that the end results are catastrophic and more long lasting. As once you have a good opinion about somebody and you are let down terribly, it may be a greater effect as compared to just being put off by them and leaving a possibility of one day seeing that person in a positive way again. Just have patients and faith in your work and forget about the vinegar jar and let it work in its own time.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

You did it last night? Give it time, and calm down.
HRCC Student #1559

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 pm

I am sorry, but I read this post, Hail's response, and could not stop laughing. This is too cute!

Time is essential in any type of conjure. It should be respected, and given the chance to do it's part.

Good luck sunseer88, and remember: Good things come to those who wait!

with prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 pm

You definately need to give it more than one day. First find out if this person is countering your work or has defenses in place against this type of assault.

Second, keep in mind that sometimes things need to go in one direction before they can bring the results you want. When working a break up spell, or a vinegar jar sometimes people need to get closer before they can have a huge blow out. Same with crossing work, sometimes the person needs to reach a high before they can be brought crashing down. Try to stay calm and be patient. Give it a few weeks, in the mean time try to discover if she's got protection and if so how you can get around it.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:14 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You definately need to give it more than one day. First find out if this person is countering your work or has defenses in place against this type of assault.

Second, keep in mind that sometimes things need to go in one direction before they can bring the results you want. When working a break up spell, or a vinegar jar sometimes people need to get closer before they can have a huge blow out. Same with crossing work, sometimes the person needs to reach a high before they can be brought crashing down. Try to stay calm and be patient. Give it a few weeks, in the mean time try to discover if she's got protection and if so how you can get around it.

Yes I am concerned that maybe she has some defense against this.. Because it was so weird how every was SOOO nice to her and I was invisible.. and people also seemed irritated with me which almost never happens. I feel like I trapped myself. But I will continue doing cleansing and protection work.. and see how it works.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 pm

You should really get a reading so you can find out what's going on, if for no other reason than it will help you not obsess over the work. :)

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi i did a vinegar jar spel a couple of weeks back.. and the effects are the complete opposite of what I petitoned. Instead of people becomming sour at my enemy they are becoming sour with me and treating her like a princess. THis is the complete opposite of how things were even three weeks ago. I think I want to undo this spell. Can just throw it out or do I have to do something else?

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm

You might want to get a reading to see what's going on. She may be working against you or have some sort of protection...if you really want to dispose of it, a lot of people break them at crossroads...i am going to get SO much crap for this buuuttt...this has been discussed many times before and you can search for certain topics up on the right hand corner of this forum where the search button is....also, if you go to this page all the way at the bottom, it tells you different ways to dispose of a bottle http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh I thought that since I am actually trying to undo the spell not just dispose of tthere would be a different procedure. Are u saying just dispose of it as any other bottle spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Here is a thread that you might find helpful
undo-magic-t4083.html#p24376

You should dispose of it and do the suggestions above. You need to dispose and do some uncrossing work.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Yea, I would get a reading - sounds like there may be some Reversal work against you going on. A reading can find out for sure.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

A couple of weeks isn't always a great measure of how well a spell is progressing. As mentioned in previous posts, I've seen vinegar jars that at first seemed like they weren't working. The individuals seemed to be getting sweeter towards one another, but then suddenly, patience paid off and there was a massive falling out. Get a reading to make sure that your spells are hitting, or if there is indeed sometype of protective measure reversing the spell back on you. Also did you do a cleansing before and after the vinegar jar? Failure to do so could be resulting in both the results acheived and the lack of confidence in the spell.

Second, remember that your expectations can be your worst enemy. If you go into work and things aren't as you expected then you let doubt set in and you come to the conclusion the opposite of your intention is ocurring. This will actually impact the work and the energy that you are sending out. Please take this into consideratin or you shall have difficulty with spells in the future.

There are two ways of going about undoing your work. You can go to a crossroads or river and dismantle the jar while giving over the residual energy to the crossroads or river to disperse. However, simply tossing it at the crossroads or river will work just as well. I usually dismantle if I feel I need to really reverse the effects of the jar. Follow up with a cleansing bath.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 am

and the effects are the complete opposite of what I petitoned.
this has happened to me too... vinegar jar and honey jar... I hot footed someone out of my life and I saw the person recently....... maybe you have to give the energies of the universe time to rearrange themselves to help your spell... just imagine, from being in a bad situation for a very long time, just by doing 1 or 2 spells, it would be impossible to change situations over night.... give the universe some time to get back to you, your efforts will not fail... once you have completed a spell (you have done your part) you have to leave it into the hands of the energies of the universe (to carry out their tasks) I know it is difficult, patience is a virtue... ... your spell is working or will work, you will soon see signs, i believe.... in the meantime, take a cleansing bath and work....

I agree with CM
A couple of weeks isn't always a great measure of how well a spell is progressing. As mentioned in previous posts, I've seen vinegar jars that at first seemed like they weren't working. The individuals seemed to be getting sweeter towards one another, but then suddenly, patience paid off and there was a massive falling out.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Pictures print-outs; they got wet, and as I shook the bottle almost deteriorated, the more time pass by they will dissolve in water - is it still ok? or should pictures be visible for long time?
Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:17 pm

It doesn't matter- keep working.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”