Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
adam283

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by adam283 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 pm

ok so in Cats book it says you can make a babydoll out of American mandrake roots tied together to make a stick figure, with a name paper wrapped around it for who you wish the doll to be. This is a NAtive American method. Now is this any different than a normal doll baby, like do I have to have herbs or personal concerns?

or is it fine to just have the name paper wrapped around the roots and baptize it as who I make it for... im working on the area of baby dolls right now just as general knowledge, I feel I have honey jars and candle burning down, and a little bit about saints so this is my next step ;)

also I know that if you put a babydoll in a box full of mirrors that are broken with distorted pics it will make them feel like they are distorted and see themselves in a horrible way. but what if I put a babydoll in a box just like that with the broken mirrors but with pictures of something in their life that is normal.... so would that make them think everything in their life is distorted but what the normal pics would be? and draw them to it?

and also im working on a baby doll of myself, so do I just place it in a box with things I wanna draw to my life and just leave it or can I take it out and leave it on my alter when im not there to "pray" over my spells and honey jars im working, or just kinda talk into its ear to put things in my own subconscious like you can if it were someone else?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Adding a personal concern makes any spell stronger 'cause it is a magical link to the individual. Thats what u want right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:55 pm

HeactesHeart wrote: Have I done this correctly and how soon should I see and movement with this spell?
Any other suggestions?

Also ,is this doll alive like my mojo?
The doll sounds find. The doll now represents the target, so treat him as such. Talk to him and tell him what you want him to do. As for movement, you know the threes. Signs in 3 days, 3 weeks, and resolution in 3 months. Of course, this is only a guideline.

Sounds good!

Mary

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 am

I know that the European mandrake root was used as a poppet in European magic because of the way it resembled a human figure. So the Native way of using American mandrake, a different species, is just another cultural way of creating a human-like surrogate for your spellwork. I would still add concerns to link it strongly with your target.

I would work your doll-baby, no matter whether it's for you or for someone else - and by work it, I mean do stuff to it. Just sitting it in a box filled with symbols isn't going to generate nearly the amount of energy as you taking it out and talking to it and doing things that will enforce your petition.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:27 pm

WOW ! I made the doll friday and baptised it friday night. I did not hear from him all weekend.I worked the doll each day, today the third day I worked it,spoke loving, reasuring statements and before I finished with the doll,he called ! We spoke for an hour and just laughed and had a wonderful time. I am impressed. Anyone have simular stories?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 pm

I was told by a rootworker that i needed to make a dollbaby for my ex boyfriend. Its supposed to be a love/healing one. SO what are the herbs that I stuff the doll with?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:52 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, you might want to ask the rootworker which herbs s/he suggests for you particular situation.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Is the healing to heal the relationship, or are they sick? if relationship off my head id definetly add balm of gilead buds ( for reconciling lovers), rose ( for love) lavender ( another love herb i just love) damiana luck in love, clovers for luck in love, catnip to make em love ya and be all over ya.. lodestones can be added to draw back and of course personal items of the target.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 am

ooo encouraging.. im contemplating making one too.. any motivating stories?? =)

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm

so I was thinking about doll babies today (due to some events that recently happened)

and Im going to make a mandrake doll baby with the name paper wrapped around the torso and put a picture onto the head .... and I like to think outside of the box (maybe this is common in hoodoo idk but for me its a new idea :p ) so what If after I took and baptized the doll in her name, with her picture on the head, if i took wax from some candles I was using to work some conjure on her and formed it into a body with the mandrake doll baby being the skeleton... kinda like wrapping her in the spell and turning it into her entire body??

just wanted to know what others thought of this idea....

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Very clever, I'd say. I've heard of wax doll babies, even some made of mud or clay -- but the addition of the mandrake "skeleton" is nice! You could also mold in some other roots/herbs and personal concerns as you work the wax into shape.

After you are far enough into the work to feel comfortable discussing it, please let us know how it goes for you.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm

:D thanks for your reply, thats what I was thinking I havent heard of a skeleton before also, esp if I do it in the wax of a candle used in a spell on the person before.... adding the herbs from that spell might be also good just a idea, Ive learned one thing about conjure so far and its that thinking outside the box seems to be good and intent with visualization & adding your energy are the biggest keys, the rest allows you to get creative while staying in guide lines....

so im wondering if this is still in the guide lines, it seems like it should, im working on the mandrake doll baby as I type this I just got it done just trying to figure out if I should baptize it and make it real before I add the wax or after, or If adding the wax from another spell used on the target is even a good idea so im waiting till i get a answer but im like 99% sure that i'll be fine and that it should make the doll baby more powerful. but lets see what the real root workers have to say about it im still new

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Using a wax doll baby with an inside skeleton made of roots or curios is actually pretty potent stuff. I know of several workers who've done this. Its part of the poppet magick that came over from European style magick. Its used in traditional conjure as well. We have records and reports of wax doll babies being formed from melted spell wax wrapped around various herbs with red peppers for feet to work as a hotfoot spell. Definately one way to go with doll babies.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm

I would baptize it after you are done, unless of course the person you are working on is a skeleton :)
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 am

I am finding doll work to be very interesting. The relationship is moving forward very slowly. I do find that if I work the Doll in the middle of the night with a dressed candle, drawing and commanding incense that this man will call me within hours. If I work the doll during the day ,I don't get such and immediate response.
Is there anything else I can do to add more energy on his part,or to prompt HIM to pursue me? Any pins,amulets,herb bedding? Thank you for your help.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 am

Maybe he's just more busy during the day and can't respond right away.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Pins have been used to add some punch all types of doll work. It can be used to really have someone fixate on you. Focus on adding more commanding elements to your conjure. Work with Follow Me Boy incense and oils. You can place the doll in a box on under a small bowl that you burn a candle anointed with Follow Me Boy. Try adding spice by working with herbs like Juniper and Ginger. Fires of Love can also get the fire burning under his heel.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

HeactesHeart wrote:I am finding doll work to be very interesting. The relationship is moving forward very slowly. I do find that if I work the Doll in the middle of the night with a dressed candle, drawing and commanding incense that this man will call me within hours. If I work the doll during the day ,I don't get such and immediate response.
Is there anything else I can do to add more energy on his part,or to prompt HIM to pursue me? Any pins,amulets,herb bedding? Thank you for your help.
Working the doll while he sleeps works really well. I hope you are doing a honey jar on him too. I would use cardamon, ginger, cherry bark, licorice, and calamus root, to get a fire under him. I hope you put some of those herbs in your doll.

Mary

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 am

All you guys are amazing, I love this forum, Im learning so much from all of you. Everyday
I reading something new. I am going to try the doll, this year for my lover and see what happens, Can anyone give me a suggestion on a love spell using the dolls? This forum is great !

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 pm

egyptianqueen wrote:All you guys are amazing, I love this forum, Im learning so much from all of you. Everyday
I reading something new. I am going to try the doll, this year for my lover and see what happens, Can anyone give me a suggestion on a love spell using the dolls? This forum is great !
The doll itself is the spell. It is similar to a mojo bag, but the doll becomes the person. You fill the doll with the personal concerns and herbs you need to work the doll.

Mary

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

Just an update....
The doll seems to be working. The relationship is moving forward...slowly. He is calling almost everyday. And I am falling in love.
Maybe,talking to the doll has brought out more of my feelings.When I whisper my thoughts to the doll and then he calls,I feel a connection has been made.
Maybe I sound more loving to him?
Maybe ,talking to a doll of him lets me be free with my feelings and that carries over to him personally.
Or maybe, just maybe it really is magic.
All that I know right now is that there is movement in the right direction since I made the doll and that is pretty cool.
As The Beatles said
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

Wishing You all Love,
Coco

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 am

I want to do a baby doll for my partner for clensing with 13-herb bath - do I just burn it in the woods?

After calling his spirit out of the doll, can I put it in the garbage, so eventually the doll will get to the dumpster and be destroyed?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm

For doll babies you want to call the person's spirit out of the doll then some people prefer to unravel the doll baby by taking out the different parts. Other's dispose of it intact.

If you are doing a cleansing ritual on the doll baby then when you are done call the spirit out of the baby, or "unbaptize" it then dispose of it at a crossroads by burying it.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks, ConjureMan!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 am

i need to know if this is something good or bad, in the last days i'm sleeping with my doll baby in my chest and the nation sack in my paties and i'm feeling something funny, my heart rate is to hight since i'm doing that. before i go to the bed i pray and focus with a lot an energy in those stuff. can anybody tell me?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 am

It may be related to the amount of energy you're putting into the work. You might want to try going a night without the nation sack and dolly to see if that is the difference. If not, you need to look into what could be making your heart rate too fast, health-wise.

When I am really focused in prayer or spellwork, I will sometimes get a swooning feeling, almost like I am going to faint or float away. It used to startle me out of my focus; over time I've learned that's when I'm ready to rock'n'roll. I have also had experiences where my heart will seem to "gallop" like a racehorse -- fast and not quite regular. However, I have a health condition that can account for this, so I can't be 100% sure that is tied to spellwork.

I do believe that spellwork takes a tremendous amount of energy and the body/mind have to acquire it from somewhere. Some of the energy I feel comes directly from me, some I feel come through me from external sources. I know many people who feel bodily tired after spellwork. Myself, I am usually hungry -- like teenage ravenous hungry. So clearly the work is affecting most of us bodily.

Experiment by going a night or two without your conjurework to see if that is the source of the rapid heartbeat. If it is, you probably don't have anything to worry about, unless you feel it is uncomfortable or dangerous to you.

Take care of yourself,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 am

Great point Michelle (as usual !)
I firmly believe that the reason why prayers and magic work is because everything in this universe is connected. The ancient's concept of the 'ether' was, IMHO, closer to truth than the objectivity that passes for 'fact/reality' nowadays. Much of our working can be explained on that premise,and we can devise much magic keeping that perspective in mind...the hermetic concept of 'as above, so below; as below so above' holds true at all times. This should be the first law of (meta) physics if scientists had half a brain, or I had my way.

Thus we offer 'food and drink' to saints who partake of it 'in spirit' but the food is real and physical, and they (the saints) are not, yet it nourishes them...so everything exists on all planes.

similarly the intensity of prayer or spell work taxes us spiritually as well as physically even though we cannot fathom it as we dont seem to be doing a lot of physical work..I personally get a very 'floaty' feeling after intense prayer and mediation/spell work. I find it helps me to massage my feet and walk barefoot out doors ( not in this weather though!!)

So to return to the original poster, yes certainly first make sure that there is no health issue that needs checking out, and yes there is such a thing as 'too much of a good thing'...if you find it hard to understand then convert it to real world similarities: if you pester someone or something too much, (like all night long) they may turn around and tell you to get lost...and how would that make you feel????? upset and angry and and yes your heart beat would certainly go up quite a few notches.

So work the dolly, and the nation sack and whatever else you have going, work it for 10-15 minutes every night with love and as much feeling as you can muster, but then let it be...let the 'ethers' do their work...give them time...and have the mind set, that what will be, will be. You will be amazed at the changes that you will see in your life if you ask and then wait with serenity and with the expectation that a greater power than we can imagine arranges things in ways better than we can expect.

Good luck!

darknessdescends

Unread post by darknessdescends » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I often feel woozy too like CopperFox...it still kind of startles me and it does too feel like if i'm going to float away...at first this feeling was really weird that it would knock me out of focus becuase i thought i was going to literally pass out....

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:11 pm

i feel that when i concentrate really hard on a particular thing i tend to go into a trance for a few seconds and then i come back lol

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm

thank you all , i will try tonight to sleep without them and see what happen. I'll let you know.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm

i'm pretty sure i dont have any heart problem, i feel it like that when i make a conjure or pray and focus with a lot of energy. today this guy, by the way i dont know who is, asked me if i a gypsy and i ask him why, and he told me that i look like one and he is not the first one,.i have thu=is tricky, after i do it i seat and i do it relajation excersia jus breath depp and said YU YU YU U U UUUUUU FOr 5 -10minutos every daay.; go ahead,

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Coco,

You know what is really cool? When the target repeats what you said to the doll! When this happens, it always floors me.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Well, my blood pressure goes up when I work. I have a genetic predisposition to high blood pressure, so I try to be careful. I try to make sure I am very relaxed before I do intense work.

Mary

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm

So if I am doing a candle spell for a target (like a honey jar for instance) and am speaking to the candle, can that have an effect similar to a doll?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 pm

If you've baptized the candle in their name and strongly linked it to them, then yes.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Figurine candles are often used as doll babies. They are loaded from below by carving out a little bit then melting the wax back on it. Then you carve the name and command and baptize.

hello

Unread post by hello » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Does it mean anything if you feel "woozy" or like you're going to float away? I too sometimes feel this...is this a sign your spell is working because you're highly focused, or does this mean nothing?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 pm

No sensation you receive will tell you whether your spell is going to work. You look at all the elements of your conjure to see how well things went which can indicate what type of results you will get. We can tell our spell is going to work through reading and waiting for the appropriate signs and movement.

When people are raising their power to a decent level they will often generate sensations like feeling woozy, light-headed, tingles, a feeling of exaltation etc.

hello

Unread post by hello » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks ConjureMan, you're the best!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:27 am

i like all the answeres but i agree with you "hello" CM is the best! i dont know who is but he has a connection with me.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 am

I know sometimes I have felt, not 'woozy" or anything- but more energized. Its like an adrenaline rush or tingly with anticipation maybe? It feels good however I may try to describe it. lol

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Maybe I'm completely off base but I'm wondering if possibly one of the herbs in your doll baby or nations sack could be making you feel that way. Or possibly the oil you are anointing them with since it would be absorbed through your skin. Just a thought.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm

This has been very interesting. Since I made the poppet,he HAS repeated things I have said to the Poppet ! What was even stranger is working a honey jar with the poppet. Friday,I had a red candle working the honey jar and the wax looked like a mushroom,okay, so , latter I went to his house and he talked about MUSHROOMS !
I spoke to his poppet the other night asking for him to come over. Today,out of the blue , he changed his plans spent the day at my house. I love this man and I want the best for him and for myself. I have seen how this work can influence the outcome of a situation.
I completely respect this magic. It has shown itself to be very powerful indeed.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Wow-
HeactesHeart.
I think I may try this.
Best of luck and love to you!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi may i know what material did you use to make this doll? is it cloth or candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am

For baby dolls, you can use material from the target like a shirt, underwear or something. Or you can go and buy some material, I would recommend pink or red.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 am

I have a shirt that he gave me of his. It had been washed since he last wore it though. Will this still work? Not only for the doll, but for other work as well? I know that something of his that he has worn WITHOUT being washed would be optimum- but at the moment I do not have that. I am still kicking myself after the last visit when I was there all weekend and did not retrieve the items that were readily available! As well as slipping my menses into his food. Duh- lol But I have had a couple of more weeks since then to really scour this site for all the great info! Now I am ready! ;-)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 am

Dear Starsinthesky,

I made my poppet out of white flannel. The only regrets I have is that I did not wait to get all my love herbs from LM. I am thinking about making another doll to bring passion to this relationship. He has told me he wants to be lovers but all we have done is kiss.I have his soiled sock,picture and hair. I also have LM love herb mix,Spanish moss, juniper berry,ginger,deers tongue, daminia, Adam & Eve root,Balm of Gilead, catnip, Jezebel root,High john,Amansa Guapo and Cambia Rumbo ,American Mandrake/may apple root,verbena,whole cinnamon sticks,cloves,cubeb berry, Sampson snake root,calamus,Cherry bark,Yarrow, Queen Elizabeth root,copal & dragon blood resin and red matching lodestones. Whadya think?

Over doing it ? : )

Tell me what you would mix for passion/love

Blessings,
Coco

--
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 am

Yes, you are over doing it. More is not better.
Use the Lucky Mojo herb magic page as a guide and pick out the herbs that you feel BEST express what you are trying to achieve, and then just use those.

I would use the matched lodestones in a complementary working, not necessarily in the doll itself - but that's my preference. Why not use them as part of a Come to Me spell? Baptise the male stone in his name, and the female stone in your name, then annoint them with a passion/sex oil, such as Kiss Me Now or Fire of Love.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Dear Jujugigigles,

Thanks for the advice. I used LM love herbs,Amansa Guapo and Cambia Rumbo ,American Mandrake/may apple root and his sock,hair picture . I then baptized the doll with Holy Water, named it and then anointed it with Follow me Boy, Fires of Love and Commanding oil.
Saying my prayers and hope it works !

Coco

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

HeactesHeart,

WAY too many herbs! The LM Love herbs are about 7 herbs already. The herbs you are using are actually repetitive. If you want passion, you need ginger, cardamon, and wild cherry bark.

You should do a max of 13 ingredients, including his personal concerns.

Mary

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 am

Hi,

I was listing the herbs I have and wondering which ones I should use for passion and lust.
I know that the LM love herbs addresses most love concerns and is really great mix.
I was wondering what other workers would use, or do, to bring about the those "Fires Of Love".

Thanks,
Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Coco-
I too have a question about the doll. I asked earlier in this post but I think it got lost. lol ;-) I was wondering if I can use a shirt that he gave me, ALREADY washed. I told him I wanted something that smelled like him and he took a CLEAN shirt and sprayed his cologne on it. NOT what I wanted. LMAO Thats all I have at the moment so I was wondering if that would still be effective for his doll and or other work on him.
THANKS! Hope everyone's day is going well!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 am

HeactesHeart / Coco,

Cardamom.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 am

MysticRootworker wrote:Hi Coco-
I too have a question about the doll. I asked earlier in this post but I think it got lost. lol ;-) I was wondering if I can use a shirt that he gave me, ALREADY washed. I told him I wanted something that smelled like him and he took a CLEAN shirt and sprayed his cologne on it. NOT what I wanted. LMAO Thats all I have at the moment so I was wondering if that would still be effective for his doll and or other work on him.
THANKS! Hope everyone's day is going well!
Well I'm not Coco but I'll answer if you don't mind :? . If it was washed and he hasn't worn it for a appreciable length of time since, then its not much good for you magic wise.
HRCC Student #1559

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 am

Thanks HailDiscordia-
I figured as much. Darn the bad luck... I was hoping since he sprayed his "scent" on it and gave it to me- well that it might have something good going for it! lol
Have a good day.. :-)
The bad thing is I did have a shirt he had worn- I slept with it for a time- then took it to him and said I needed a replacement because it didnt smell like him anymore. DUH I am an idiot. lol

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 am

MysticRootworker,

Its ok, you can get concerns pretty easily. Next time your at his place excuse yourself to the bathroom and take a look around, any hairs will help so check for combs and brushes. You can also take some love type powders and rub them into his bath/shower mat, that way everyday he walk on those powders, in his bare feet no less! Just go easy with the powders and work them in good. Also tape is a god send when your trying to get hairs.

Good Luck and God Bless.
HRCC Student #1559

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

:-)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm

I used a part of my targets really stinky sock........REALLY stinky ! Ahh, the things we do for love !

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm

LOL too funny. It is so true though!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”