Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

kmr241983

Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by kmr241983 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm

I've gone from school to school running because every where I go people would always be my friend at first then later they would become jelous and do everything to destroy me or bring me down....I would try puting them in honey...saying different psalms for peace... still being nice even when their nasty to me and nothing works. The worst part is the lady that i would go to for help that is a an old friend of my grandmother was the one turning these peoples mind aganist me and doing everything to try and make me fail at school from causing me sleepless nights to turning my professors mind aginst me to making them be inapporaite to me. i'm now trying to go for my masters but i'm scared to because of all these things it may seem small and silly to everyone but not to me when I can't sleep so I'm tired during a test. or I'm scared to go to school cause I don't know what teacher will make my life hell in class that day

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Sounds like a great situation for a mirror box! Might also want to do a more controlling Essence of Bend-Over work on them, too.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

kmr241983

Unread post by kmr241983 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 pm

What are mirror boxes and how do they work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 pm

They've been discussed quite a bit on the forum, so just do a search. They reverse stuff back to it's source - turning negativity back on the one who sent it.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

It's been about three years, since I let another man (I'm a man) know that I am physically attracted to him. He has said that he would like to have the same with me, but every time I keep making a move, he withdraws by telling me, "Be patient." I think he's scared. He talks a big game about what a perfect night with me would be, but he has been nothing but talk. I am going to start a honey jar tonight. Is this the best option to get him to MOVE and come to me sexually?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 pm

It will help sweeten him to the idea. You might want to put some spicier love herbs and some more sexually oriented oils on the candles in there to up the lusty pressure a bit. However, you might also want to work some Crucible of Courage on him, and some Road Opener in general to help the situation move along.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Question...how much work are you doing? I mean you have posted on the board quite a bit about different topics, and I am just trying to assess how much work you are doing. I just bring this up because you do not want to wear yourself too thin.

If you can get him near you...then do a follow me boy spell. or you can even work a penis candle (or just a plain red candle is that is all you have) to bring him to you sexually. Catnip is a great sexy herb along with lemongrass. Ginger, juniper, periwinkle and cubeb berries are really great for this situation too. You might want to throw in some controlling herbs as well such a calamus and/or licorice, and some come to me oil. If you wanted you could masturbate to the thought of him (no toys or videos) and then put that semen on the candle...then add the herbs. Write come to me as the command on the candle from base to wick, and the his name the same way. Say to the candle... (target's name) finds (your name) sexually irresistable, and attractive. (target's name) you are attracted to me sexually and me alone. Something like that to bring him along.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Question...how much work are you doing? I mean you have posted on the board quite a bit about different topics, and I am just trying to assess how much work you are doing. I just bring this up because you do not want to wear yourself too thin.

If you can get him near you...then do a follow me boy spell. or you can even work a penis candle (or just a plain red candle is that is all you have) to bring him to you sexually. Catnip is a great sexy herb along with lemongrass. Ginger, juniper, periwinkle and cubeb berries are really great for this situation too. You might want to throw in some controlling herbs as well such a calamus and/or licorice, and some come to me oil. If you wanted you could masturbate to the thought of him (no toys or videos) and then put that semen on the candle...then add the herbs. Write come to me as the command on the candle from base to wick, and the his name the same way. Say to the candle... (target's name) finds (your name) sexually irresistable, and attractive. (target's name) you are attracted to me sexually and me alone. Something like that to bring him along.
I have been doing work here and there. Not necessarily on him alone, but for someone to come along that I will be attracted to (if not, him). Neither has produced any results yet. However, I just received my catnip and red flannel bag and will think about carrying a bag of catnip in a red flannel bag on my person.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, I can take a guess that neither are working because you're working against yourself. You can't be successful in drawing an ex, if you're also working at drawing someone new. And visa-versa. The intentions are at complete cross purposes.

I think it's in your best interest in get a reading to see what's going to be best for you. Or do some Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work so that you can see more clearly what your actual desire is, and then start doing what is necessary to work towards it.

Until your intention is completely resolved and committed in one direction, you're just going to be wasting your time and money.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Well, I can take a guess that neither are working because you're working against yourself. You can't be successful in drawing an ex, if you're also working at drawing someone new. And visa-versa. The intentions are at complete cross purposes.

I think it's in your best interest in get a reading to see what's going to be best for you. Or do some Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work so that you can see more clearly what your actual desire is, and then start doing what is necessary to work towards it.

Until your intention is completely resolved and committed in one direction, you're just going to be wasting your time and money.
Thanks!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

A honey jar will sweeten a person to an idea, but doesn't always make them act on it unless you add the proper intent and herbs. The herbs mentioned are perfect for such matters. Catnip, Juniper, Ginger, Cardamon and similar passion inducing herbs work great. Use them along with Fires of Love, Come to Me, and Follow Me Boy. These three products worked properly induces lust and passion that bring about action. Not just feelings of "love," but passion. That's the key. From there you can determine if you want to build a relationship and then switch to Love Me and Stay with Me products.

Work the Red penis spell his picture, like Stars mentioned, I'd probably emphasize the command portion of this. Be firm, make sure to tell him that he's going to come to you.

Finally, as Devi said, a reading is needed. If you are split between what you really want in your life then you are defeating your own magical working. You're sending out to conflicting messages. Check what message you are putting out there with a reading.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

ConjureMan wrote:A honey jar will sweeten a person to an idea, but doesn't always make them act on it unless you add the proper intent and herbs. The herbs mentioned are perfect for such matters. Catnip, Juniper, Ginger, Cardamon and similar passion inducing herbs work great. Use them along with Fires of Love, Come to Me, and Follow Me Boy. These three products worked properly induces lust and passion that bring about action. Not just feelings of "love," but passion. That's the key. From there you can determine if you want to build a relationship and then switch to Love Me and Stay with Me products.

Work the Red penis spell his picture, like Stars mentioned, I'd probably emphasize the command portion of this. Be firm, make sure to tell him that he's going to come to you.

Finally, as Devi said, a reading is needed. If you are split between what you really want in your life then you are defeating your own magical working. You're sending out to conflicting messages. Check what message you are putting out there with a reading.
Will including the Queen Elizabeth Root, Safflower Flowers and Sampson Snake Root help?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:47 pm

More herbs don't always equal more power, but you can add whichever you feel will help your conjure. Find a good balanced mix, not just a hodgepoge of herbs and curios. Look up the uses of the herbs, consider speaking and communicating with the herb to see if it is right for the spell.

Safflower and Sampson Snake Root can be used to make an oil for yourself, it's commonly used by gay men for attracting lovers. If you want to add it to your honey jar go for it, but remember be careful not to overpower the honey with too much herbs.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm

ConjureMan wrote:More herbs don't always equal more power, but you can add whichever you feel will help your conjure. Find a good balanced mix, not just a hodgepoge of herbs and curios. Look up the uses of the herbs, consider speaking and communicating with the herb to see if it is right for the spell.

Safflower and Sampson Snake Root can be used to make an oil for yourself, it's commonly used by gay men for attracting lovers. If you want to add it to your honey jar go for it, but remember be careful not to overpower the honey with too much herbs.
That's why I purchased it.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 am

I got married when I was 18 and my husband was 21. We recently celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. It's far less about age, and more about maturity. Some young marriages work,
CONGRATULATIONS :lol: :D ;) , I agree with you 100%..... marriages don't fail, people fail in their marriages.... weapons do not kill people, people kill with weapons.............

jujugirl

Unread post by jujugirl » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 am

Hi everyone!

Can someone help me figure out which herbs from LM are the best to remove obstacles so that things will move forward?

Much Thanks and Many blessings!

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 am

Hi All,

I just need advice on what herbs that are excellent for Communication and Removing Obstacles in a love relationship. I am currently making a poppet for Love. Due to my situation, I need communication and obstacle removal to add in with my Love herbs that I plan on putting into the poppet..

Everyone's excellent at providing guidance at this forum, so I appreciate all your input and knowledge!

Peace & Love,

Princesa ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 am

Have you looked at Spanish Moss? http://www.herb-magic.com/spanish-moss.html

Balm of Gilead found here http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
is used to soothe broken hearts

You may also want to look at some of the Peaceful home herbs

Look at the list online http://www.herb-magic.com for specifics

Meanwhile you may want to search the forum as well for additional advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 am

This is an ideal time for removing obstacles although if they are related to communication (humph!)

Research the list here http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 am

Just a quick question. Are cubeb peppers and cubeb berries the same?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 am

I must admit I have never heard of cubeb peppers; however, I do know that cubeb berries are wonderful for love work and inciting passion in your lover.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

I see.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

id use stop gossip products to prevent their words from effecting you, a cast off evil product to get their nasty evil thoughts and behavior off of you, a fiery wall of protection mojo to protect you further in life ( also pray to St Michael) and a vinagar jar on them to spoil their life as they did you, as you shake it call down curses from heaven on them for the hurt they put you through.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Putting only one person is a vinegar jar is a use that isn't discussed enought in my opinion. Often people talk about using vinegar jars to sour a couple, to cause them to fight, and break up, but putting just one person in a vinegar jar is a great way to sour a person's entire outlook. Its a potent form of vengeance as it makes their entire life and outlook bitter, angry, and sour.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 am

Off the top of my head...asafoetida (gosh stinky good for cursing too) is a great banishing herb. Black pepper, lemon leaves, lemon verbena are some other herbs to remove and break up old conditions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 am

If I were you I would work on the obstacles part separatedly. If you concentrate on one thing at a time, you will have better results not to mention I feel like all these things do not go together in one doll. So you can keep an on going vigil light orange or black to remove the obstacles while you work the doll.

Poppy seeds are great for weaking a person so that you can infiltrate their thoughts. I would recommend using tobacco in order to communicate and you can add some love herbs so that it will be sweet and loving. Balms of gilead is great for reconcilation as well. Removing obstacles kinda herbs that are banishing are asafoetida, black pepper, lemon verbena, and lemon leaves.

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks so much, stars for your reply..

Can I do both the poppet and the vigil candle for obstacle removal simultaneously or one after the other ~ Remove obstacles first, and then, do the communication?

Your advice is much appreciated!

Peace & love!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am

You could have the going on at the same time. But I would have the vigil candle for the obstacles going on the entire time so that it can keep heat on the situation to keep removing any difficult obstacles.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 am

You may want to purchase cat yronwode's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic when you place your LM order. It's not only the best book of its kind but has sections in the back listing conditions and the herbs best used for them. You can read excerpts here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Here is Marriage Oil:

OIL-HOO-MARR
Marriage Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You can read more about how to use Oils here:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

You can read more about Marriage products here:
http://luckymojo.com/marriage.html
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 am

I agree with Mother Mystic. I have this book, and I LOVE IT! It is my reference guide to many things from baking/cooking to conjure work or just simply learning about natural herbs and roots.

This book along with my Quran, and Cake Mix Bible are of the most cherished texts I own.

If you are lucky, Cat will even sign it for you herself. :o)
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Off the top of my head...asafoetida (gosh stinky good for cursing too) is a great banishing herb. Black pepper, lemon leaves, lemon verbena are some other herbs to remove and break up old conditions.

would you dress a candle with those herbs mentioned by simply covering the candle in them. asafoetida does have quite a strong smell so wouldnt dressing a candle and then burning it make it unbearable??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Well Ive gotten use to the smell of asafoetida. Valerian root smells way worse to me. But anywhoo...asafoetida doesnt smell unless you put it right next to your nose. Its not the type of herb that stinks up the whole room like valerian root. And while you burn it...it does not smell that bad.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

what colour candle would you use for this spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Well removing is associated with banishing. So I would use a black candle. You could use orange as well to open up the way. But I like to use black. I get better results.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Need Something...Not Sure What??
by ConjureMan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am

Putting only one person is a vinegar jar is a use that isn't discussed enought in my opinion. Often people talk about using vinegar jars to sour a couple, to cause them to fight, and break up, but putting just one person in a vinegar jar is a great way to sour a person's entire outlook. Its a potent form of vengeance as it makes their entire life and outlook bitter, angry, and sour.ConjureMan
Conjureman, I am embarrassed to say this. I once wanted to hurt someone but backed down instead. I don't like the idea of doing evil but I have been plotting ways to hurt my bosses boss. I love my boss but his bosses are shrewd and they don't like me. One of his boss, is a manipulative female who is cocky and manipulative and fake. She is the one who is bringing negative attention to me. She is that southern woman who is always bringing homemade food and deserts. She is the motherly backstabbing b*tch! Without her, I can handle the guys. Everyone listens to her charismatic b*tching.

1) Tonight, I got really angry and bought a rat trap. I want to glue her business card to it and drop it face down in a crossroad. The idea just came to me in a flash of utter anger. What do you think should go along with that? I want to bring her down several notches. I have been nothing but a polite person pleaser. So I feel scorned!

2) this morning, I used you roasting idea. I used her business card smeared in very hot peppers and black peppers, rolled and tied black thread about it to keep it together. I roasted her on the stove at few minutes interval, spitting and peeing (dropplets) on her while calling her foul names. I plan to do that for several days before I deploy it in front of her office. I am called in her office sometimes. Should I worry?

3) I put her and the shrewd bosses in a vinegar jar with hot peppers and broken glass and nails. I shook it at home, on the drive to work and in the office. She gave me an evil eye today. Not motherly at all.

3) I have still to do a sweet jar to get them to like me. I need to think quick as evaluation time is coming up in two weeks. Suggestions on quick routr?

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm

In relation to what I said above, I worked with saint martha for two weeks on job protection so I was surprised that potential job loss still came up in the reading

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm

I feel like you are working against the negativity work that you are doing. If you decide to do this AND the negative work at the same time, it is sort of like doing a break up spell on someone but doing a sweet jar on them. It sort of cancels out what you are trying to do. My advice to you is to pick one or the other. BUT if an evaluation is coming up soon then you need to do the sweet jar. Do some dominating work to bend them to your will. But I would not do any negative work to keep trying to punish them . If anything you should be doing some protection work to protect you...get the evil eye of you and whatever else to keep your job. I would be doing some boss fix work and some steady job work since you need that. By you doing the vinegar jar you are just aggravating her, and thats why they do not like you.

Also make sure you are cleansing yourself, and sounds like you need to do some peace work to draw some peace between you and these bosses. Thats just my opinion, and probably why job loss is still coming up for you.

[/quote]

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi starsinthesky7, I exclusively worked St Martha the past two weeks non-stop (everyday) up to Friday. I was going to start up again tomorrow.

I had the reading Saturday and got really mad after that. I did all this negative work starting last night. I wanted to sour their relationship and make her lose her influence, while taking their glare off me. You're the one who said to attack from many perspective. Her grasp on the men is too strong. So I thought of leveling the field.

I have the success mojo. I won't have have time to make any more orders from LM, nor do I wish to carry any more stuff. I still have that other mojo I am waiting for instructions on.

Can't the success mojo help me workwise?

Since I am on a time crunch honey jar is too slow. What do you suggest? Go back ti saint martha and see if she'll move this time? I find that I am not good with saints. I give water, sugar and honey. yet nothing.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Also make sure you are cleansing yourself, and sounds like you need to do some peace work to draw some peace between you and these bosses. Thats just my opinion, and probably why job loss is still coming up for you.
Peace work sounds good to me. How do I go about that in a time crunch?

Shouldn't I still lower her influence? it is because of her those men changed toward me. I am the very youngest female (by 1 decade) and much more stylish, i would have seemed more inviting in their eyes. That's not hapening because of her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

;) Sounds like they are just jealous of you and that is okay. First of all put them in a honey jar anyways so that it can start working while you are doing this other stuff. That way you can get them feeling sweet towards you. If you want to lower her or anyones influence then, you can put them in a freezer jar as well.

I would continue to work with st martha for this situation, and just give her water, and put it on the floor. Give her a red light. In addition, you must believe that she or any saint you decide to work with will help you. In addition, you can work with St. Joesph as well. He his great at any employment issues. I use a yellow light for him, and dress it with olive oil if I dont have his oil at the time. In addition, to saying their prayers, I usually write down a small petition and put it under their candles with what I need help in.

But you must give them time to work for you...believe it or not 2 weeks may not be long enough to rectify the situation. So I would just remain calm and get some protection work going for yourself.

I would get some balms of gilead, lavendar flowers, Put little bit of honey on the petition paper and at least a white candle to see if you can reconcile this between you and your boss. But definitely do some cleansing work and some protection work.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Boss fix products are great in situations like that. Consider getting a mojo bag to help protect your, or you can work with the boss fix products on your honey jar while sprinkling around the office. This will level the playing field without resorting to any type of dark work that may be conterproductive to your goals.

Consider getting Saint Michael involved to help keep you safe and protected.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

thanks stars :D

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Lemon grass, lavender, pine needles, eucalyptus, camphor-anything that has something 'cutting' about it or sharp edge. Lavender might be qustionable, but it does has a sharp note about it, and might be used when relationships may need to be overcome

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Lavendar is good for cooperation, love, and can help in healing. It has a soothing quality to it. I would not use it is in banishing work but more so cooperation side of things. Camphor is excellent for cleansing...smells like vicks vapor rub, but its a great purification herb. Pine needes, eucalyptus and lemon grass are great for cleansing as well.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm

When doing [sweet] love work on a target and there is almost constant communication, but not the 100% commitment you want, do you think cutting communication would be a good idea? sometimes i think it would push him back into commitment, other times i feel i should keep contact and hanging out with him at all costs. any ideas?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Pushing someone into a commitment will likely not last. If you want a commitment from someone, i would see what the underlying issues are. Perhaps they have been scared by another relationship and never got over it...so healing work would need to be in order. Maybe they are with someone else and they have no intentions of committing to JUST you. They could just not be THAT into you. So you need to make yourself more attractive to them, and flood them with thoughts of you...make them cling to you. I mean there could be an array of different reasons. Cutting someone off is probably not a good idea especially if they are not that into you. It could cause them to just not even contact you, and you end up being the one that is hurt in the end. So I would stay in contact because that is a good position to be in.

Also, remember you cannot jump from A to Z. Taking huge leaps in a relationship if there is just constant communication but no love there. Or just sweetening the person enough to get them to like you...but no love there. Then you need to address the love passion and romance. Then go for the commitment.

So i would get a reading and see why they are not committing to you. Then address that issue. Perhaps you need to do some love me, follow me boy, and stay with me work. You can also do a binding spell to force the person to be committed to you.

commitment-spell-t3841.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Playing hard to get has its pluses but so does being available...I agree with starsnthesky7, maintain contact but in the meantime retrieve personal items you will need for any spellwork you are lead to do.

coffeehalo

Unread post by coffeehalo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 am

Last week I saw and approached a man I saw while I was out with my friends. He has seemed very keen, calling me frequently and the other night he arranged a date where I met all of his friends. All of his friends liked me and said they hoped they would see more of me and that he was a good guy and he would be a great boyfriend. I was very happy where things were going. I have had to leave the country we live in for a month though for work. My last night we hung out with all of his friends again and we went home together for the first time. He went on about how much he liked me, how beautiful I was, how sweet and amazing I am, but then said: I just broke up with my girlfriend at Christmas. So I like you and you like me, but don't like me too much because I don't know what I can offer you.

I am pretty sure that he just got terribly burned by his last relationship (his friends heavily implied this by saying things like, you are so much nicer than what he usually brings around, etc). I like him and when I come back, I want him to be my boyfriend.

There are so many different kinds of powders and oils, etc that I am just not sure what to use. I want him to be my boyfriend, I want him to be monogamous, etc, but I don't need to try and make him love me. Thank You!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 am

There are several oils, powders, bath washes you can use coffeehalo

Attraction attracts love
Bewitching adds mystery and allure to love spells
Chuparrosa adds luck in finding sincere love
Love me draws passionate love
Queen Elizabeth is a love oil in its on rite.
Follow me boy makes a man follow you

Have you researched the various types?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 am

I would recommend getting a reading before doing anything. This will help to see if they are infact broken up. Hey you never know...what people are hiding. In addition, it will help guide you in the work you are about to do.

But based on what you have said here:

I would recommend doing some stay with me work, and perhaps a follow me boy spell kit so that he will want to be with you even when you leave. I would do a skull candle to compel him to think only of you, and get him to speak that he would want you as his girlfriend, and get him to have thoughts of you.

In addition, you can do a honey jar, and dress some red or pink candles to keep him sweet on you. I would recommend using any combination of the following, come to me, orris (herb), follow me boy oil/powder, catnip (herb), damiana (herb), rose petals. On the forum, we have talked about honey jars to a great degree. So utilzing the search function will be help in knowin how to put the honey jar together.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 am

If he was burnt badly by his last girlfriend, you might want to do a healing work on him before trying to get a commitment out of him. I know you want to get to the relationship right away, but in the long run, this could be better.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Definately want to get a reading. It will tell you what you need to do first before you spend time on a particular approach that may be the wrong one.

To get him to committ to you, approach it in two ways, with two targets: his mind, and in between his legs ;-).

First, light his fire by working a red penis candle with Fires of Love, Follow Me Boy and Love Me. Work Juniper, Ginger, Rose, your sexual fluids from masturbation (thoughts only of him), Rosemary, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Catnip into your spell work. You can use thread anointed with the previously mentioned oils and dusted with the corresponding powders to tie at the base of the penis candle, leave a little loop for you to hold on to. Light the candle and grasp it by the loop while telling him that he is hot only for you, that he desires you, that he's on fire wanting you etc. Burn it down and bury it in your front yard.

Next, work a skull candle to get the fires to burn into his mind. Change up the line up a bit to Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Stay with Me (this can be used after he gets with you). Work this skull candle to keep you on his mind. Carve your name onto his forehead and write loving thoughts on the skull. Use heated pins to drive the thoughts into his mind as you burn the candle down.

Finally, create a honey jar that you can use to keep the work going. Get his sexual fluids and yours and add to it with your petition and herbs. Work this M, W, F to keep the fires going. Follow Stars' advice and read up a bit on the honey jar.

Remember reading first as it will tell you if Healing is needed first and how much of it.

coffeehalo

Unread post by coffeehalo » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:47 am

Thank You everyone! These are all really relaly helpful ideas! Thank you!

battzion

Unread post by battzion » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

My boyfriend asked me to marry him. However, he refuses to discuss a time line or set a date with me and I want more of a commitment from him now. Especially since we are expecting a child in a few months. He also has trust issues that affect our relationship. I don't want to do any work that would have a negative effect or carry any negative energy, it is not my aim to control or dominate him either. I just want him to feel at peace and secure enough in our love that he is ready to marry me. To make the situation worse because of issues with my pregnancy I haven't been able to work so money has been extremely tight. Are there any spells or anything I can do to get my boyfriend to help me more financially and for me to receive the funds I need from various sources till I am able to work again?
**I was thinking about a St. Expedite candle, a Fast Luck Mojo Hand, a Lodestone Spell Kit, and some St. Martin of Tours Soap along with Attraction Oil and Incense.**
I'd like some opinions on those selections and any advice for what can help my boyfriend get rid of old baggage so that we can move on and have a peaceful and loving family.

Thank You

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

I have used Cleo May with success for money issues with lovers. As for the baggage issue, you may want to do a cleansing for him, if he is not receptive, would be a sneaky trick.

battzion

Unread post by battzion » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm

I wore some Cleo May oil around him one day and he did give me money out of the blue. Wow I hadn't even thought of that. LOL, I thought it was just for attraction. My boyfriend knows that I practice hoodoo. We are moving next month so I'll be doing some cleansing and blessing work as well as peaceful home. Just wondering can I do a uncrossing spell for my home and everyone in it? Or will a cleansing spell kit cover that?

(My sweetheart is tight with money. What spells would draw money to not just me but him as well? He will allow me to do just about any type of spell on him knowingly with the exception of any love spells. He had a past experience with a girl that made him feel physically sick when he wasn't around her or in her house. His grandmother had to take it off of him. Harm none is my stance)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 pm

The 13 herb cleansing covers everything. Also include protection as well. It is possible since he knows he may resist any type of love spell. Reconciliation is to remove past hurts and move on to a more healthy relationship but there are things you will have to do in the physical world to maintain this. (But you are quite savvy - so you are aware) Balm of Glead (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html) is also used for its calming properties.

battzion

Unread post by battzion » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

BTW, I'm not the one that hurt him in the past, it was other females before me. I am just having to deal with the "aftermath" He loves me but I honestly believe his fear of being hurt or betrayed is holding him back. I read about Reconciliation curios and Balm of Glead. Will they work still work if we are already together?
***Savvy, I've always liked that word. ;) Thanks***

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Yes...

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 am

Balm of Gilead aren't only used to bring back an estranged lover, or for reconciliation. Balms of Gilead can be used to heal the hurts of love and help people get past that. Their power lies in healing and love.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”