Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
IBMagnet

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by IBMagnet » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

ConjureMan:
Yes, trust your work in the Intranquility Spirit. You are petitioning an entity from hell, they don't always work fast, but they do work. There are instances when they can't work on your behalf, but that is usually do to a problem with you, not the work itself.
and starsinthesky7:
The spell is completed once your target has come back to you. Not when they touch you.
I put a lot of emotion in the spell and got quick response. I did it for the duration of the spell. We got together for christmas and he failed to follow up on another date. Since I haven't heard from him anymore, I figured the spell was complete. Are you saying that the spell is still working?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Janey, the IS can bring back the guy you seek. It has the power to bring back the most reluctant of lovers. The more reluctant they are, the harder they are hit. The process takes time to build up, it doesn't work instantaneously. Think of it this way, just because someone had one sleepless night doesn't mean they are going to run back to you, but if they constantly are being tormented day-in and day-out for a few months, you can bet they'll run back. You would probably do well to listen to the words of miss cat, we perform readings to acertain the best course of action so as to not waste our talents on hopeless causes. If this man is not good for you and is already moving on then its kind of a waste to try to bring him back into your life since he's already shown he's not worthy of your love. That doesn't mean you can't bring him back, but rather you *shouldn't*. It simply is not in *your* best interest to be with such a man. If you decide to bring him back, you can work with the IS, pour your desparation out in the conjure and trust that it will bring him back. Once he's back you'll have to keep up constant pressure to get him to stay, to be faithful, to be a good lover, to be interested in you, and even to be sweet. You'll have to work several conjures consistently to get what you desire. If you feel this is worth it, then go ahead and cast the IS, but be prepared to have that guy back..

IBM, do a quick reading to find out how your target is feeling at the moment. If he's already a no-show after a brief reunion from the IS spell then chances are this guy isn't worth it.. Since he's technically returned, even briefly, he's not under sway of the IS. The IS makes them return, it doesn't compel them to stay..
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks Conjureman. I appreciate your insight. There is plenty there to consider and A Happy New Year to all fellow LM Forum members.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

This is something you should get a reading on because everyone's situation is different. He still might be tormented but in this case I would follow up with St Martha. But get a reading to see if the IS is still affecting him seems as though it might have fizzled out.

IBMagnet wrote:ConjureMan: and starsinthesky7: I put a lot of emotion in the spell and got quick response. I did it for the duration of the spell. We got together for christmas and he failed to follow up on another date. Since I haven't heard from him anymore, I figured the spell was complete. Are you saying that the spell is still working?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Thanks and Hapy New Year.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Regarding when to do the IS spell. I know that LM recommend doing it just before a full moon. I am annoyed because with all the stuff going on over christmas, I have missed the optimum time. Can it still be effective if done at different times? I am curious as well. Does the IS spell hail from a tradition other than hoodoo? MY understanding of hoodoo (and it is very basic) is that its magic is performed at the time of need rather than according the the phases of the moon. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Thanks again.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

While timing is generally a matter up to each hoodoo practitioner's personal discretion, there are some spells that have a history of using a particular timing.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Generally the IS conjure is meant to be done a few days before the full moon with the clumination of the spell occurring on the night of the full moon. Now, conjure isn't dogmatic about timing. You can do the IS spell if you are desparate enough, or can't wait. There are general guidelines and theories on why certain conjures are better at different times. Take such into consideration and make your decision.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:32 pm

Doing spell work at certain times adds to the energy of the spell. It is just one more thing that you can do to help you. However, you do not have to do it during this time. It is just ideal. Furthermore you can do it during certain days of the week as well..some people even work with the sun for example the sun rising is the waxing moon. Noon is the full moon and then after that is the waning moon.

lakwanda

Unread post by lakwanda » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm

I have been working the IS for six nights. As you can see, it wasn't exactly centered around the full moon and I'm also doing a more personalized version that makes me fill more connected with the spellwork. So I'm not expecting a textbook-like response.

But I did receive a rather positive physical response: An email from my ex-boyfriend three days after I started and he hasn't contacted me in about two weeks prior to that because I have been out of town visiting family. He sent it to apologize for his recent immature behavior.

So I really agree with some things that have already been stated: Just try to connect with your work and don't get too worked up with the details. But if certain things are bothering you, like the full moon aspect, wait until you can get the timing right.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 am

I went ahead and did the spell yesterday. I had a really restless night almost as if it were me being tormented by the IS. My target does a lot of praying, is very catholic, could it be that God is on his side and against me and has sent the IS back to me or is this just a coincidence? Could any wise heads out there advise me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 am

janeymack wrote:I went ahead and did the spell yesterday. I had a really restless night almost as if it were me being tormented by the IS. My target does a lot of praying, is very catholic, could it be that God is on his side and against me and has sent the IS back to me or is this just a coincidence? Could any wise heads out there advise me.
Well its very possible that your in the wrong and the other person will not be affected. Whether or not the spell is somehow or other reversed back on you, only a divination can tell you.

You really should do one before starting a spell, especially one as heavy as working with the IS. It would have told you whether or not to do the spell in the first place and whether or not it would be justified.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 am

Many people report that they feel the effects of the IS..after they do the spell. Often, I tell my clients that they should cleanse themselves, when I am doing the spell for them or if they are doing it with me. I highly doubt your target is reversing it back to you, but sometimes this is an indication that the target is feeling what you are feeling. I agree that you should get some divination done just to put yourself at ease as to what is going on, but I am most certain that you are feeling what the client is feeling like many other petitioners have felt. So with that said...cleanse yourself, and/or the space after you do this spell. You should be fine after that. As always you should be protecting yourself so you might want to do some protection work just so that the spirit does not effect you while you are doing this work. Make sure you get some divination done.
janeymack wrote:I went ahead and did the spell yesterday. I had a really restless night almost as if it were me being tormented by the IS. My target does a lot of praying, is very catholic, could it be that God is on his side and against me and has sent the IS back to me or is this just a coincidence? Could any wise heads out there advise me.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 am

Hail - thanks for your response. Maybe I am in the wrong, but I dont personally feel it. I wont go into all the details but I am the one who has lost most out of all this and he started on me, not the other way round. Also I did do a divination, the details of which are outlined earlier in this thread. Thanks anyway tho. Starsinthesky. I think you are right about feeling what he is feeling. I am sort of in sync with him that way anyway that I can sense what is going on with him so what you are saying does add up. I shall do the cleansing work.

Thanks for everyones advice.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, I have heard that before, that if you do the IT spell you will feel tormented just as your lover will be tormented, and you can counter that with some cleansing baths.
The IT spell is very powerful and it does work, but don't expect to live happily ever after. He left for a reason, whether it is your fault, his fault or another reason outside the two of you.
The lover will just come back. Period. It is almost like you really REALLY have to do something else to turn the dynamics of the relationship around because he will leave again. Do not bask in its false hope, or 'exhale' so to speak. It is deceptive, because once he comes back it is easy to think he has forgiven, forgotten, gotten past whatever it is that separated you, but that is not the way it is.
Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 pm

^ it is not the IT spell. It is the intranquil spirit aka the IS spell. I agree with ariella. Whatever broke up the relationship as I have said before does need to be addressed. This spell is not going to solve ALL your problems. That is why most people get surprised when Crap hits the fan again and they leave again. You will have to do a honey jar, some love me work, binding spell and/or healing work. I can almost promise that. However, if you use this spell correctly, and follow up with something that addresses the problem, and do something to get them to stay then it might work out. But dont think everything is going to be roses and butterflies once the person has been tortured to come back.

In addition, you must do cleansing AND protection work...besides you should be doing these things anyways, but with the IS I would do a small cleansing (smudge stick, burning incenses, or a small bath) after you work with it each night.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry about that. For some reason I keep calling the Intranquil Spirit spell the IT spell, but I don't know why.
I have a question however....what is the purpose of the cleansing rituals to follow it? Is it just to calm the petitioner's torment? Is there any other reason to do this?
I know this sounds a bit warped, but if you don't do a cleansing, then you feel tormented, well, its just for a little while and then at least you would know your spell is working. I know its a little twisted, but....perhaps there is a more serious reason for cleansing?
Thanks,
A

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Well, I can say from my own experience when I performed it for myself...i can tell you that the tormenting does not last a little while. It will cause you to be just like your target until you want to make contact with them or whatever. I just felt this ridiculous need to talk and call my target which really didnt help the work because he was irritated with me. The purpose of cleansing is like an other cleansing...to cleanse yourself of the negative energy. This is not a nice spell, and really isnt like a regular love spell. You are employing a spirit to torment and individual that you want back. I would say cleanse yourself and protect yourself so that the spirit does not affect you to.

I would not want to torture myself to know that my spell work is working...signs and movement can come in all different ways however you dont want to be feeling tormented trust me its not nice...and literally you will be a ball of emotions and feel so restless to the point you are thinking about them every point of the day. Thats something you want your target to feel...not you..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, you traditionally always cleanse yourself after doing crossing work so that you don't get effected by the negative energy that you are working with. I think it would exceedingly unwise to not do cleansing work, as you are simply asking for that energy to get all backed-up in your atmosphere and start causing you a whole heap of trouble.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:04 pm

There is an idea in hoodoo that when doing dark work you need to cleanse yourself of your sin, hence the Hyssop Bath with the 51st Pslams.
Whether you adhere to this or not, you must understand that cleansing is important psychologically and magically. First, it heals the damage and turbulence that results from crying out your curses, filling your heart with hate and rage. People who perform "darker" work will often find themselves drained more, find themselves getting sick more, unless they cleanse themselves of the residual. Magically, it helps you let go of your lust for results. When you cleanse, you are banishing the negative residue of your spell along with your own doubts and anything else that ties and keeps the spell from fruition.

I do not adhere to such a dogmatic view of magick that if you do work that is unjustified that it will come back against you or is reversed against you by the Will of God. Such a trend may result from the strong ties to dogmatic Christianity, but to assume that God intervenes to reverse your work is complete debunked by the fact that there are plenty of people who openly practice the LHP, or the darker aspects of magick. Black Adepts anyone? If you are feeling restless it is because you are feeling the residual energies of an entity that you've brought up from hell. Its a normal feeling. Stars is right, this feeling is often normal for IS casters. Whenever you cast spells you often create a link between yourself and the target. This is how we keep track of how our magick is progressing and sometimes why we share dreams with our targets. Cleanse and put up your protection.

lakwanda

Unread post by lakwanda » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 am

To add a little (although I have only been doing hoodoo for a short time), I find that when I'm "obsessing" on the work it affects me more.

Regarding the IS, I have definitely been tormented into constantly thinking about where the man I am doing the work on is, what he is thinking about, and who he is talking to. But I also expected to have those feelings, if not a result of the IS, than just the fact that being focused on the work at hand will naturally make you think more about him.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 am

Well, keep in mind that obsessing over a work in progress is more likely to hinder it than help it any. When you're doing spellwork you should set it and then forget it for the best results. This keeps the energy strong and clear, and it can rush to manifest unimpeded. However obsessive thoughts about the work can really taint the energy, by constantly feeding mixed messages into. It can make the spell take alot longer to manifest, or in some cases not manifest at all.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am

I am glad that I read this post before I had actually cast the IS Spell. I didn't know the caster would have the same suffering feeling as the target, now I know and it pull me back a bit of performing this spell.

May I know whether using Healing bath, Protection bath, uncrossing bath and Florida Water Soap enough for cleasing mself to get rid of those feeling cause by IS?

Also, I learnt that some spell is not approriate to preform in self home such as those involve goofer dust, etc due to the bad energy arise from the materials. How about IS Spell? Is it ok to preform this one in my room?

Thanks for reply!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 am

Traditionally you take a hyssop bath afterwards, you could also use 13-herb bath. Use Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection products for protection afterwards.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 am

Natty wrote:I am glad that I read this post before I had actually cast the IS Spell. I didn't know the caster would have the same suffering feeling as the target, now I know and it pull me back a bit of performing this spell.
The IS does not always affect the caster or make them suffer like the target, and this does not dictate how successful your spell may or may not be. You can not experience any symptoms like the target and have successful results. If you do not want to do this spell, then that is okay...you can

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

My question is ( because I have heard and read different opinions ) do you pray for 7 days, 9 days or do you burn the whole candle from day one and that;s it?

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 pm

I have heard various versions of this spell, but they always involve the use of 7 : 7 days or 7 incantations, etc. I do not think there is just one and only one correct ritual to evoke the IT, just that your will, desire and emotion are strong enough to propel him into action.
That is my personal opinion as I am not a professional at this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi Dianna, I think it is impossible to burn the whole candle down in one day if you are using a vigil or glass candle. Personally, the success that I have had with the IS i have burned it with either 7 or 9 days. I mean it depends on how much other work I am doing and so on. But I definitely do it for 7 days at least.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 am

IBMagnet wrote:hoodoo curious, you said that he is still under the effect of the spell after he touched you. I thought the spell is over after he touches you.

I thanked the IS on this forum. should I have thanked him in another way? Maybe he took back what he gave?
He touched me but hasn't come back fully... I keep lighting the IS candle sometimes it's stronger than others. But I notice when he's trying to distance himself from me... he'll do it then come back like a sling shot... he'll be distant a few days then come back and hint at getting back together.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 am

I've heard it affecting people like that... it sometimes touches me a bit but affects me more when I start new break-up candles. Makes me restless.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Not everyone is affected by the Intranquil Spirit. I am not the biggest fan of Intraquil Spirit, though it gets the job done. I only recommend this one when a person is trying to get another to commit. Like a reluctant boyfriend or girlfriend.
The Intraquil Spirit goes against the whole idea of love and the results are not long lasting. An angry and tormented person is usually not a very loving one.

Mary

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 am

Can IS effect two different men at once even if I'm just putting it on one? I've been lighting a candle on my ex and a male friend of mine has been calling me a lot... I was told the IS spell is bring two men to me... my ex and another, who are both becoming desperate for me... my ex IDK because he went away to another country to see that woman and won't be back for a week... my friend he's been calling me like crazy and has been wanting to see me...

Is it possible for it to be effecting both of them even though I'm only lighting it for one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Personally, I would not do an IS spell for two different men, definitely not the same candle. Also, using the intranquil spirit for two men at the same time does not communicate a clear intention to the universe. Who do you want more? And that is probably why you are only seeing real results with only one person you are doing this for. Spell energy tends to take the less resistant route, and this guy it is effecting probably the easiest route.

So you I would advise you to think about who you really want.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm a little confused. It sounds like 'Hoodoo curious' has worked the IS spell for only one of the men and she is getting attention from another man that she did not do the IS spell on. She was asking why this was happening. But I did not get the opinion that she was trying the IS spell on both men.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm

ariella wrote:I'm a little confused. It sounds like 'Hoodoo curious' has worked the IS spell for only one of the men and she is getting attention from another man that she did not do the IS spell on. She was asking why this was happening. But I did not get the opinion that she was trying the IS spell on both men.
I think you are correct. I was a bit confused too but I think the one sentence is supposed to say that she was told the IS is bringing two people to her not that it is being done for two people.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Omg you are right lol. Thats what I get for being on here so early in the morning when Im not fully awake. Hmm... well in that case perhaps the intentions are not directed. If you are thinking about someene else while doing this spell or any spell then this may happen.

OR have you done any work on this other person in the past. Perhaps you were fretting about it and let it go, and now it is manifesting. Maybe it is just a coincidence...sometimes those happen too.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you ..today when I lost hope , he finally sent me a message " i miss you " .. today he told our friends that he doesn't regret breaking up with me and now..after praying .. he sent me that message that he misses me. THANK YOU LUCKY MOJO. You saved my life !!! tHANK YOU iNTRANQUIL sPIRIT AND sAINT mUERTE. Please continue your blessings. Lucky Mojo I just screamed THANK YOU . I hope my neighbours don't take me as a lunatic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cristina

Unread post by Cristina » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 am

Note: I apologize for the dissertation, but I rather be honest, give full details, and ask questions so people know the full scope.

Situation:

I have been in an emotional relationship for the past four years with a man who I have come to realize is not emotionally available to me. In other words, I am his rock, but the buck stops there. In all fairness to him, he has been there from time to time, but it seems he always has bigger than life issues of his own. While I believe he has had the worst run of bad luck with a series of back to back events never allowing him up for air (and yes, for four years), I have wondered in the past few months if there is anything that can be done to right all these wrongs -- both the wrongs in his life and the wrongs in this relationship. That said, with his problems getting worse, we have become more distant, barely speaking to each other. This is odd for two people who would speak for hours every day, six days a week. To be honest, I have a bit of resentment (maybe that's not the best word) because I feel he has abandoned me. Despite all this, I am pretty calm about the situation, but I wanted to stir things up and work toward a resolution. Problem: I will have to do the work. The man is in a state where he can't even think because he is unhappy with his life, job, finances.

Facts:

- He has been married for 3 1/2 years
- Has a 3 year-old little girl who he loves to death, but who wouldn't love a child
- Is massively in debt ... in the tens of thousands ... and can't pay all the bills
- Wife doesn't want to work
- Been hired and fired 3 times in the past 3 years

Actions:

- I had a reading with Cat late last year. She recommended I give it until April while working on it.
- Purchased an Intranquility Spell Kit. Why? I have been in agony for four years and wanted him to feel what I have been feeling. In retrospect, I am not taking back my decision because everything is in motion. But becoming more acquainted with this forum, I wonder if there were other better spells.
- Performed Intranquility Spell: The incense was insane, crackling and all. I have never heard that sound from incense. It wasn't out of control. Just loud with a strong smoky smell (no, I did not use the whole pack). The candle blew out twice. It was because my altar is four feet away from the air conditioning duct. I slightly moved it away and it has remained lit with a strong flame. I decided to light it a third time after consulting with the Lucky Mojo shop.

Observations:

- I am not sure if the spell was cast correctly. Below are the questions that lead me to ask if it was performed correctly.
- As mentioned, the incense had a crackling noise. Not sure if this is common.
- The flame has been strong and constant. The glass case for the candle is clean so far (two days to go). The candle wick has left behind these little black wick residue pieces that sit on top of the candle.
- We have spoken far less since I began the process. And we were barely speaking before. I know he is on the road for work and trying to figure out his financial issues, but ... ?

Questions:

1. In your opinion, was this the wrong spell to choose? If so, which spell would you recommend? And if that is the case, how do I correct these matters?

2. In reading more about the Intranquility Spell, I have seen some postings that say the following:
a. This spell should be used only if you are broken up and do not speak with the person. I was not under that impression.
b. You should not make the first initial contact after casting the spell. Let them contact you.
c. Add a personal item of theirs to the spell.
d. And in this forum, to bathe before and after casting the spell.
e. As for the position of the cross and candle on the altar, I have seen different descriptions of how it should be done.

So, none of the above was done (excluding E, which I placed how I thought it should be). I followed the spell kit to the T with the instructions provided in the spell kit. Can anyone shed some clarity?

3. Is the lack of communication resistance on his part even though the candle seems to be working as it should? What signs should I look for?

4. Should I start over again with either this or another spell? If so, any recommendations?

The Goal:

The goal was not to hurt him, although I understand it is torture that is being cast upon him. The goal was for him to realize how he has made me feel. There have been days when he sees he is doing something wrong and opens up to me about it, but I do not see him feeling it, and I believe he needs to feel the pain he is inflicting on someone else. I would always welcome him back in my arms (saw that written that way somewhere here) and make things better. But he needs to feel the pain his own actions cause. I believe that by experiencing it, it will be the only way his eyes may open ... or at least I hope.

Thank you for your time!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am

Is this a romantic relationship you're in? I'm confused because you say you've been in it for four years but he's been married for 3 1/2.

Cristina

Unread post by Cristina » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 am

Thank you for your response. It's a romantic "emotional" relationship based on a solid friendship. In other words, I would not classify this as two people who have sex because the intimacy has been far and few between and we have agreed to restrain ourselves as it only further complicates matters.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm nowhere near experienced enough to give suggestions but it definitely sounds to me like the IS is not the appropriate spell in this case.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Again I'm not an expert, new to this myself, but one thing that may help is for you to clarify what you really want. Do you want him to leave his wife and be with you? What do you mean by the phrase "but who wouldn't love a child"-- are you criticizing the 3 year old? This seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a friend, and if what you need is support, I'd do something to bring in other, supportive people.

If you do want a romantic relationship (and sex, in my opinion, doesn't define a relationship-- plenty of people are in sexual relationships without love, and plenty of lovers don't have sex, so, only you know what's really between you), then work on that, with some road clearing, perhaps, or love me, or something like that. In any case, though, intranquility to someone who's already so troubled doesn't seem like it would do much to improve whatever relationship you do have with him. Good luck!

Cristina

Unread post by Cristina » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks freegirl.

BTW, "but who doesn't love a child" was just a literal way of saying I didn't need to write that he loves her to death. That it's a given. And although I understand not everyone loves children, I can't see how that can be. There is no criticizing of the little one. She's the cutest little thing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm

What is it you exactly want out of this relationship? Do you want him to leave his wife and focus on you, or do you simply want to have a good frienship with him?

The IS is meant to torture an individual into returning, it is not always the best spell to perform and possibly not what you wanted in this situation. If he is already in a bad state you need to focus on the causes of his stress because that is what is causing strain in your relationship. Adding stress and strain is not a good idea in this situation.

Focusing on Road Opening, Blessing, Healing, and Money Drawing (Uncrossing if he's been crossed, but a reading is needed to ascertain that) will help start alleviate the pressure he is under. From there you can work frienship building spells. A honey jar intended to repair a relationship with pink candles and Reconciliation oil and possibly a Return to Me conjure to help bridge the distance between the two of you.

Furthermore, you need to work on yourself with Healing and Blessing products to undo what damage you've suffered as a result of al this.

Cristina

Unread post by Cristina » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan. This is great advice.

I want him to leave his wife and for us to continue with our great friendship and take it to the next level.

Now that the Intranquility Spell has been executed, how do I remedy this matter? What is the best course of action?

Looking forward to your response.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:21 pm

If you want him to leave his wife then work with Break Up products. There is a break up jar you can get from LM, or you can purchase the full kit. Either one will have what you are looking for. Since this is a marriage you are intending to break up, it is not going to be easy. Marriage bonds are strong no matter how weak people think the relationship is. There are bonds formed by children, shared finances, intermingled friends and family, and even bonds formed from the comfort of being with each other for a long period of time. That being said, seek out a reader or perform your own to see if this work is worth pursuing. From there you can work a Break Up conjure, then work with Reconciliation and Come To Me/ Return to Me to get him to come to you. From there work a Money Drawing and Steady Work conjure to help with the finances aspect of it all.

This is a man under a lot of strain. Ask yourself if you really want him back, because accepting him back means accepting his problems and faults as well. If you believe it is worth it and the reading gives you a green light then go for it. I'm sure your reader will be able to also give you some advice on what avenue to pursue.

P.S. While working the Break Up conjure remember that its going to take time and a lot of work. You might need to perform a few conjures and might also need an ongoing work for that so consider getting the kit to perform, but also the break up jar to have as an ongoing work.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 am

I could be missing this, but I'm getting ready hopefully soon to use the Intranquil Spirit Spell. Can anybody tell me how successful this spell is?

I really need this to work inorder to save my family! I need to get my wife back as soon as possible. My son and I really need her and he is only 2 years old!

Please help thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 am

Search the forum hoodooTom, there has been many posts regarding this spell.
I am sure you have read this ... http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 am

Tom, my heart reaches you and your son. God bless you family.

There are 2-3 posts in "Ask help with spellcasting" and other where you can read threads exclusively devoted to IS. just take few mnts to read.
You wont regret it, trust me.

Also google IS and you will find atleast 2 other hoodoo blogs who talk about it.

Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 am

Before you even attempt this spell, get a reading. In the mean time you can start doing a sweet jar for your partner. But the success of each spell is different and varies from person to person. I have had success doing it for myself and clients. In addition, please do a search on this topic as we have talked about it over and over again. So there is plenty to read about it.

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

I know for the intranquility spell there's a white cross candle that needs to be held on the other hand while doing the spell...i was thinking if just getting the vigil candle would be enough? i have a BLACK cross candle and i was wondering if that's appropriate to use since it is a spirit from hell??? any thoughts??
thanks

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I think in one hand you hold the cross...not necessarily a 'cross candle'. but any kind of cross, even a hand made one, and the other hand you hold the lit pink candle while reciting the prayer/incantation to the IS.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 pm

You could also just buy the spell kit and get everything you need instead of flailing around trying to make substitutions.
HRCC Student #1559

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

seekingtruth wrote:I know for the intranquility spell there's a white cross candle that needs to be held on the other hand while doing the spell...i was thinking if just getting the vigil candle would be enough? i have a BLACK cross candle and i was wondering if that's appropriate to use since it is a spirit from hell??? any thoughts??
thanks
I've never heard of using a white cross candle for the IS. The web page says you're to use a "rosary, or a Cross of Caravaca amulet or a Crucifix Knife or any piece of cross jewelry you like -- or even an impromptu piece made from two crossed sticks bound together." I've always used a rosary with seemingly good results.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:23 pm

I recommend the spellkit, it actually comes with a cross that you can use and has everything you need.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 am

You dont have to be Christian to work conjure. The idea is that they are a set of tools and symbols that you must have respect for their power. If you have issues with Jesus being God, then simply accept him as a symbol of power, a link between you and the Divine. The idea is that Conjure is used along side a set of symbols. While there is an element of personalization and mixing and matching, you simply cannot do away with the tools. The best way that I can demonstrate this is that its like working with chemistry, but not accepting the jargon, you'll be lost without them and unable to communicate with your fellow chemists, or the manipulate the materials properly.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 am

Wow this is so weird. So I am doing the IS spell for my ex bf.Nothing yet, he is still stuborn as hell and waits for me to contact him . But all of the sudden after starting the spell, 2 of my ex ex ex boyfriends and some crushes started to hit me and contact me ...hmm..One in particulary that I haven't talked in ages and he kept me in no contact for like 6 months suddenly he is very interested

Is this some weird coincidence or something like this happens a lot while doing this spell?

:lol:

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

Dianna,

I have had the same experience in the past. I have done the Intranquil Spirit spell on a particular person and ex-partners came out of the woodwork trying to contact me again. Is there any other type of spell work you are doing for love and reconciliation? If not, In my opinion, this is a valid side effect of the Intranquil Spirit spell.

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 am

Dianna,

I have had the same experience in the past. I have done the Intranquil Spirit spell on a particular person and ex-partners came out of the woodwork trying to contact me again. Is there any other type of spell work you are doing for love and reconciliation? If not, In my opinion, this is a valid side effect of the Intranquil Spirit spell.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 pm

nop,Im doing only the Is...i just hope the ex I WANT contacts me :))

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”