Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
lovehim

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by lovehim » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 am

Ok sorry I'm new here

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi all
I have 2 break up bottles for the same target. I started the bottle spell first and then the spell kit bottle. I am referring to the hand painted break up bottle from LM (I added vinegar to this one). The bottom of this break up bottle broke off completely as I was shaking it, prior to it breaking off it was leaking from the bottom for a few days. I also have the bottle from the break up spell kit and that one is in my closet ( i did not add vinegar to this one). What does the leaking and breaking of the bottom of the bottle indicate about how the spell is proceeding? Basically one bottle broke and the other is intact. Thanks :)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 pm

LaSirena --
Did you happen to notice if the bottle was leaking prior to your shaking it? I suppose its possible it may have been damaged in shipping -- did your package appear in good condition when you received it? Those are my mundane ideas about what may have caused the breakage.

As for thoughts on what this indicates in terms of your spellwork...one thought could be that your target is actively resisting your work. Someone else might see it as a sign of a "breakthrough." Really, unless you suspect the bottle was somehow weakened when you received it, the only way you'll know is to be patient and wait to see how the spell manifests.

If the packaging was obviously damaged, you should contact LM to see what they advise in terms of replacing the item. If the package reached you in good condition, I would go ahead and dispose of the remains in the appropriate manner.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:53 pm

In break up work whenever the bottle breaks or explodes its a sign of an explosive break up or a positive sign of getting what you seek.

Nevertheless try not to overthink it and do a reading to clarify the results in a few weeks.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

misszady

Unread post by misszady » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Hello,

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but I was looking to break up a couple using an egg. I have read about using a hard boiled egg and filling it with herbs and burying it. However, I was thinking about combining the egg, one for each person, break up oil, mustard seeds and flushing them down the toilet. Any advice or recommendations?

Thanks your help,
misszady

misszady

Unread post by misszady » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Hello,

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but I was looking to break up a couple using an egg. I have read about using a hard boiled egg and filling it with herbs and burying it. However, I was thinking about combining the egg, one for each person, break up oil, mustard seeds and flushing them down the toilet. Any advice or recommendations?

Thanks your help,
misszady

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Instead of flushing them down the toilet, you could put it in an ants nest, ask the ants to carry each person away from the other. Or you could bury the egg in a graveyard. Ive done something like this but I buried it in a graveyard. I put an egg in a jar of vinegar, and then buried it at a graveyard. OR you can throw the egg over their house, or bury it at their door step/property. I like your idea however, I wouldnt flush it down the toilet. Bury it on their property if you can or at the graveyard to bring death to their relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Eggs are considered an original or traditional form of container spell. There are a few ways of using them to bring about strife, separation and break ups. You can use a double-yolked egg in which you spoil then write the individuals names on each side and toss into an ants nest after making a hole on each end. As the ants eat each yolk the couple will fight and break up.

You can also consider spoiling the egg, making a hole and filling it with Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Sulphur, Goofer Dust, and Sachet Powders. Then you shake it up and either bury it in a graveyard, or on the property of the individual.

There is actually an old Jewish break up spell that involves burying an egg in a graveyard to bring about a break up so we see that the tradition has some ancient roots.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 am

or you could bury it on the road near their property where they come and go, right? I think i saw something of that effect written by cat. I am actually thinking a rotten fish i found in my freezer. I want to bury the whole thing in a jar off the property.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Don't know if this should be another thread......

Had a reading around New Years, and it seems all is going super even though we haven't seen anything. Did the freeze spell, moving candle spell. The whole shebang!

As luck has it, I had to drive to the same town where Doofus lives, but he's gone for two weeks! He lives in a small apartment building where the entrances are all gated and locked. The front area has some grass, but his car is parked in the back alley where it's all concrete.

Any suggestions on if I should lay a trick by his place while I'm here? I have my LM oils, but forgot the powders. Can buy herbs here if needed. This is all for reconciliation work for my cousin Doofus and his wife, but can still do work to keep other women out of the picture.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Definately lay some tricks down near his place. You can use Reconciliation and Return to Me to get him to return to his wife. If you know he's bringing this other woman over his house you can hotfoot her out, or use Break up products to bring everything to an end. You can sprinkle herbs like Red pepper, black pepper, and salt around his place to make him and this new woman fight. Keep working it from different angles.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm

That sounds really good. Since I can't get near his apt door, I'll sprinkle the Break up herbs near the passenger side door of his car.

How do you suggest I use the oils since he's out of town? I was thinking more along the lines of doing some type of mojo or jar that can be buried in the front yard.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 pm

You can anoint door handles, and if you make a small enough break up jar you can put it under the wheels of his car so that when he drives off it breaks and his tracks are infected.

Burying is another great way of tying the spell to him and getting it into his personal space.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 am

I read in one of the texts that you need personal items from each person to do a break up bottle spell. How do you do it if you have no access to the guy that your wife is seeing? The discription on the break up bottle that has already been dressed says it is complete, so I wasn't sure how to go about this. Do I still need his hair also?

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 am

If you have an LM bottle spell, instructions are included. Personal items are not limited to hair, although it is one of many. It is better (for lack of a better word) than a hand written petition but if you don't have it the spell can still work...its all about your focus and intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 am

You can use a number of things as the personal item, but at the very least you need to know their full name and a photo would be helpful.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:37 am

On a rough time scale how long is it before you see results by using this?

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 am

Well I have the guys first and last name, so I should be ok once the bottle gets here?

And yes I'd like to know roughly how long it takes to see results too?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

hoodooTom wrote:
And yes I'd like to know roughly how long it takes to see results too?
Their is no concert answer for that. It depends on a lot of things, and that's if you can even work the spell at all, not everyone can. A good rule of thumb is three days for a sign of your work, three weeks for movement and three months for results. But nothing is set in stone.
HRCC Student #1559

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 am

Hi ya all,

I've been reading this site for quiete some time, and over the weekend I tried posting my first post several times..I hope this work this time... :roll:

I bought the break up spell kit a while ago, and the bottle actually broke while I doind the spell..long story short..all the mess was in my house, and I cleaned up with ammonia..and some incents and candles... ;)

The problem is...the work is half way done..and now I'm doind a skull compelling spell on my Husband...but as of the weekend I found out that he's telling everyone that our seperation is my fault..which it's both of us, and his company is a magnet to women, The power, money and women have all gone up his head, and he seems to want to work out our marriage, then doesnt...Any suggestions..could this be because of the bottle breaking in my house? I would like to work on some spell to get rid of the "rivals" any suggestions

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am

I Haven''t gotten there yet, but I would like to know how to properly dispose of a Break-Up Spell Bottle. LM says that you can throw it in the middle of a cross-roads, which is what I intend to do.

However, I wanted to know if I have to make sure the bottle is broken when I throw it into the middle of the cross-roads. So that if it doesn't break, someone can pick it up and open it.

So basically, I want to know if I have to make sure the bottle is broken when I throw it in the middle of the cross-roads. Or there are anyother suggestions for a proper disposal of the bottle, besides burying it in a graveyard or throwing it in a river, lake?

Thanks in advance.

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 am

:D It worked!! yes..First I would love to say that I love the people here, the support, and help that you give to others is amazing!! Well now that I was able to post it I would like to give you some insite of what I'v been doing...well I've been working with magic for a while, and I did check my cards in order to find out if the work that I'm doind is working...everything points to a YES...however, my main problem is his company..it's a mechanic shop, so he's got women chasing after him, and he tells me that he wants nothing to do with thim.. :? yeat again he brags about it to his workers...and honestly I feel disrespected, not only as a women, his wife but the mother of his children. I was thinking about doing a vinegar spell, with the company name, break up kit( Hoot foot, and cementary powers), with out the dog and cat hair..with the name "Women Rivals"..I now...I also want the money to come and go, for him to value things that he has...and teach him a lesson...I'm I wrong??any sugestions??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 am

Break up bottle are to be buried on the property of the persons you are trying to break up, however, if that is not possible, consider one of the following for negative spells...but please do not keep it on your property after you are finished with the spell or have seen results...

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Thank you a lot. I tell you, this is a great networking site. I know exactly how to dispose of anything now.

Thanks a lot..

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm

ok dont hate me for this..... I feel what you are saying, you are worried about him being untrue, you think he is cheating on you, but like you said, your reading is in your favor (only reason why im posting this) .... ok from a male point of view, look... we honestly like knowing that other girls are into us (same as most girls) but thats doesnt mean we act on it, 90% of the time we just brag to our buddies so we can be the alpha male of the group, not cause we are out there banging every thing that is in front of us... I dont know him or you but just going on perspective, I know that LM sells some spells to make a guy bend over to your will (still new so dont remember the name :p ) but search and you will find it.... use that on him and you will have him in your grasp, if you are trying to stop his cash flow with the business then duh, thats gonna effect you, in a huge negative way and start more fights, I dont wanna sound harsh if i do Im sorry, but to me it seems like your going about it the wrong way.

search the spell kits and find the spell to make him bend to you wishes.... den go from there but get a reading first to make sure that is the right path, I am still learning but I wanted to give my opinion.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm

I was going to say the same thing Adam said. We men have fragile egos sometimes and it gives them a boost when a woman finds us attractive. That doesn't mean he's acting on it. (It also doesn't mean that he's not, keep in mind. I don't know him at all so I'm not going to make any assumptions.)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Adam and Kevin,

Adam, I defenitely won't hate you for giving me a different prespective...not at all in fact, I think you are right. Who doesn't like the fact the opposite sex is chasing you...But, I also think there's a fine line specially in a Marriage.(and trust me I defenitely did not like hearing messages from other women saying Honey, or I love you.)
I just feel hurt, and disrespected..But I also see were you both are coming from..Thank you both for answering me you've given me things to think about..and just maybe what I need is to reflect on things..decide what the best action to take...who would want to be with someone that you feel that disrespect you, and is not true to you right.
Well guys thanks a bunch,
Janet

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 am

Hi,
Does anyone have this lemon or vinegar spell? and out of the two, which one is most effective?
xx

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 am

oceanblue wrote:Hi,
Does anyone have this lemon or vinegar spell? and out of the two, which one is most effective?
xx
Their is no way to say which one is more effective then the other. It depends on the situation and the talent of the person doing the work, if you have any.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Ive combined both into one. Doing the lemon putting it back together and then putting it into a jar with vinegar. It worked great.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Thank you. When you put the lemon back together did you split it into half and put them back to back or did you put them back together face to face?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 pm

The names are back to back, but the lemon is put back together so it looks whole. Often held together with rusty nails and black thread. Try sprinkling a bit of red pepper and hotfoot and break up powder between the name papers in your lemon spell. This way the names are separated by your herbs and they face away from one another.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$52.75

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:05 am

I like to add asafoetida to everything that I cross or jinx. So I would add that. IF you wanted you could add war water instead of the vinegar. Or you could add rotten milk to make the rot.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Just out of curiosity; I know different people would have experienced different results.

But for anyone who has knowledge of using a Break-Up Bottle Spell (Vinegar Jar Spell) from LM. Just how long does it usually take for that kind of spell to work and take full effect on its intend targets?

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Alright we have talked about this question soo much. How long it can take depends on the YOUR situation and it depends on the severity of the situation.

We have discussed this that it takes 3 days for signs....3 weeks for movement and 3 months for full manifestation. No ones break up bottle spell is the same. Not to mention you do not want fast results because those do not last. Spellwork energy takes the least resistent route and sometimes that is not always the fastest route.

So my advice to you is to do a road opener to open up the path ways. AND to make sure this is the most appropriate course of action for your trouble. The break up bottle has worked for me in numerous occassions. One time I was able to break up a couple in a matter of like 3 days. Othertimes it took me longer.

Grace61

Unread post by Grace61 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am

I did a break up bottle about three weeks ago because I wanted four co workers to split up.
It seems to have the opposite effect so far. They seem to be getting on very well. I know I have to give the bottle time to work...but the point is I am not feeling very well. I feel uneasy and depressed.
I've been cleansing my home (incense) en myself (bath) but I still feel exhausted.
What can I do? I still want them to split up
Blessings

Grace

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 pm

If you feel exhausted, I would limit how much time you put into the vinegar jar. Have a set amount of time start off with like 5 minutes each day until you can build up. When you are first starting out magic, its like starting out a workout until your body gets use to it. I remember when I first started out I would feel exhausted.

However you feel depressed and uneasy, and I would make sure that someone is not reversing this back on you. So you should probably get a reading so that you can rule that out. But I recommend that you protect yourself as well. In addition, make sure you keep the break up jar OUTSIDE your home like in a shed or even in the garage. Its only been 3 weeks so I would say this is enough time for the jar to work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm

In addition to cleansing you need to keep yourself protected. This is an important element of conjure. A reading can tell you exactly what is going on and what can be done about it.

Have you considered a hyssop bath to remove sin? It doubly acts as a bath that removes the pangs of guilt-conscious or unconscious.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

I agree with ConjureMan, you seem (didnt list) that you are not including an important step---protection.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:30 am

Hi,
I saw for the break up bottle spell it had a black "divorce" candle. The couple is not married, in fact I AM THE WIFE, can i still use that candle? Dont want anything funky to happen where it back fires on me and him instead of her and him AND i dont know her name - what should i put for her name?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 am

hapinys wrote:Hi,
I saw for the break up bottle spell it had a black "divorce" candle. The couple is not married, in fact I AM THE WIFE, can i still use that candle?
Yes you can still use the candle.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am

If you don't know her name, write (name of husband)'s girlfriend, lover, mistress, or whatever you call her. (A less pleasant label may be more appropriate; I know what I'd write.)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Grace61

Unread post by Grace61 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

I think you are right about protection. Thank you for your advice.
Bright Blessings
Grace

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

Thank u so much. Got an IM from hubby today. He wanted to know when he could come by - for sex of course. What kind of oil/perfume i can wear to keep him coming back or what can i put under mattress, etc. Im sorry everyone for all the questions but i work 5 (12 hr) graveyard shifts a week and im in college fulltime, and trying to raise 2 teenage daughters, and start my own business - so i try to read through the forum when i have a chance. Thank-You all for any and every response.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey to all,
I ordered the Breakup spell kit from LM. They said it would take 3-4 weeks, was trying to do it by moon phases but whatever - i'll just do it when i get it. Dont really go by moon phases anyway. I am currently burning my st. anthony and st. martha candles and doing other things that have woked for me in the past : ) I am also trying new things like herbal baths, freezing and house blessings. Will keep you all posted. I love wking with those 2 saints - by are definelty a dream team for me.

Hapinys ;)

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Good luck! Hope things turn out the way you are hoping.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:50 pm

ConjureMan wrote:In addition to cleansing you need to keep yourself protected. This is an important element of conjure. A reading can tell you exactly what is going on and what can be done about it.

Have you considered a hyssop bath to remove sin? It doubly acts as a bath that removes the pangs of guilt-conscious or unconscious.
ConjureMen, hyssop is for cleansing. What should be done for protection? FWOP? Should person wear that?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Devils shoestring and bay leaves are a few herbs that are good for protection. You could get a mojo bag for protection, you could work a FWOP spell for protection as well. Saints such as st michael are great to work with for protection as well.

Ms_B_2

Unread post by Ms_B_2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

This is really a good question. Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Garlic, Bay, and Salt is a great protective path, your you can simply pour a little bit of Four Theives Vinegar into your bath. Follow it up by anoinint yourself with FWP oil. You can also use FWP bath crystals to bathe in.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am

ConjureMan and Star, thank you guys again! :!: :!: :!:

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Just received my break up bottle with the black candle so I guess I'm good to go. However, I wanted to know how many days should I burn the candle? Just one night/several nights.

Also, I know the products are already blessed and I will bless the candle again also. But do I need to put like break oil on the candle, or just use it like that?

That's all.

Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 pm

If this is the Break Up kit then the divorce candle is burn over a period of nine days. If this is the bottle kit then it comes with a 4" candle which burns in about 1 to 2 hours. Usually you burn this down in one day as a way of sealing in the spell and your intentions. You shake the jar, however, as much as you like.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:37 pm

ConjureMan wrote:If this is the Break Up kit then the divorce candle is burn over a period of nine days. If this is the bottle kit then it comes with a 4" candle which burns in about 1 to 2 hours. Usually you burn this down in one day as a way of sealing in the spell and your intentions. You shake the jar, however, as much as you like.

Yes, its the bottle spell with the 4 inch candle I bought.

Also, can I add some hoot foot powder to it?

And anything else?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes you can add hot foot, goofer dust, red pepper, asafoetida, war water, vinegar, black pepper, walnut leaves, and break up powder to it. If the bottle came fixed then you do not have to add anything if you do not want to. Just add pictures, name paper, and/or personal concerns.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 pm

She ordered a fixed bottle, i believe, as she said it came "with the black candle." It is ready to use. The names can be added to the bottle, of course. Write them on one sheet of paper then cut the paper in half to separate the names. Fold the unwanted person's name away from you and the wanted one's name toward you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:She ordered a fixed bottle, i believe, as she said it came "with the black candle." It is ready to use. The names can be added to the bottle, of course. Write them on one sheet of paper then cut the paper in half to separate the names. Fold the unwanted person's name away from you and the wanted one's name toward you.

Thanks Catherine.

How many names can I put in one bottle? How much might be too much?

I have the person I want to stay close and 3 people I want to get rid of? Is 4 names in the bottle too much?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm

I am not miss cat, but I shall endeavor to give an answer. The number of people you put in a vinegar jar really depends on your own ability to focus and concentrate. When you are working with a large group of people like that its like firing into a crowd. Some of them you may hit some you may not. The ones that you do not hit you'll simply have to work from a different angle.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:31 am

Hello All,
I received my break-up spell kit yesterday and my hands are itching to use it. I never really go by moon phases anyway but it says to use during the waning moon, which is next month sometime :(

Do I Really have to wait that long?
Would it rrrreeeaaaalllllyyyyyy make a huge difference??
How so???

Thank-x,
Hapinys

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

If is your choice hapinys. The instructions suggest the waning moon because it is a time when spells are done for banishing. Since you are itching go for it...its your choice.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”