Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

well I definitely can't get her sexual fluids, and just so I know what do you mean by her measure on it?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 pm

hoodooTom wrote:well I definitely can't get her sexual fluids, and just so I know what do you mean by her measure on it?
Well that's somewhat debated, at least when it comes to woman. To take a mans measure usually means from the base of his penis to the tip. I honestly am not sure how you would take a woman's measure as I have never wanted nor needed to tie up a woman's nature since I'm gay.
cat says: Measure a woman's nature from her clitoris to her perinium.
Anyways I would start by putting this woman in a honey jar and match her. If you use her hair, use some of your, if you use her menstrual blood match it with some of your semen. I would add Balm of Gilead Buds, (one for you and one for her) and rose petals at the least.However start the jar now with whatever you have and add the herbs when you can. A name paper with your name and her name crossed in the jar with your personal concerns and no herbs or roots is better then nothing and you need to start work o this as soon as possible.

And as for the readers, don't run yourself ragged going from one to another to another, pick one and stick with them and only check in on your work occasionally,other wise you'll drive your self nuts. I recommend someone from the AIRR and I can PM you with more specific recommendations if you want.

This is the AIRR site: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Ad this is the LuckyMojo page o honey jars:http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good Luck and God Bless

|edited for spelling|
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I wouldn't personally jump from a honey jar to the Intranquility Spell. The IS is a last resort kind of thing. There are soooo many other things you could do first, before evoking a spirit from hell to torture the one you love.

Honey jars/sweetening spells move slowly, and I'm guessing you started yours only 2-4 weeks ago, which isn't much time for it to manifest. You could do a Return to Me spell kit to complement that sweetening work, adding a PINCH of ginger to it to help move it along more quickly.

Be prepared to move into Reconcilation and Healing work when that comes through. And that work will need to be backed up on the material plane, by you guys working through whatever caused the break in the first place, and healing the damage that was done during it. That may mean counselling.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 pm

So even after 2 years it still can not work? Not even the IS Spell?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:31 pm

randomthoughts wrote:So even after 2 years it still can not work? Not even the IS Spell?
Nothings impossible( well somethings are), but its a very very very slim chance. And that's if you can actually pull off the spell, which not everyone can. Honestly its easier to move on and find someone new, but no one really wants to hear that so I suggest you try.because your going to anyways, but set a time limit and if you to are not back together by then, Cut and Clear and move on.

The Intranquil Spirit spell is not a pumped up reconciliation spell, it's its own beast, its closer to a curse really, what-with calling up a spirit wandering hell to torment someone.
HRCC Student #1559

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm

I am really desperate and I know I should move on, but I need to have faith in something that will work in my case.. The lady i am working with now says , yes I waited too long, but it can still work.. She is not charging me..

I just thought using the IS Spell along with hers can help it more.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Maybe, I'm not saying don't try. Just don't burn yourself out on this ya know?

Best of Luck to you
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

You need to consult the person you are working with before you start doing work. You need to understand that you have not been with this person for 2 YEARS. Thats a while, and you need to understand that this work takes time. So I am guessing here that you are trying to move things along with the IS. Even then you might not get speedy results.

Also you are doubting the person that works for you...You said IF her work doesnt work then... I say move on and take care of yourself. Not to mention there is a restraining order in place here. And you know nothing about this woman at all. So I think you need to a get a reading and a second opinion from someone else before you attempt to keep doing work on someone that might be just straight up DONE as the outcome.

Also, I dont think a reader is going to be able to tell you her exact location. Whatever someone tells you...you need to be able to accept the information. In addition, you need to understand that there is a stay away order in place here. I know you say you are not a bad person, but this is in place for a reason and your target sought this out for a reason. It is going to be difficult to do this without you going to jail. You can apologize if you are genuinely sorry, but just because you apologize does not mean that this person should take you back.

So get a reading...ask the right questions, and then move on if need be.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I appreciate your responses, they have been very informative.

I know I seem very stubborn to you people but that's because I am quite desperate to be honest; there's not a day I don't think about the things I've done.

The stay away order was put b/c her family forced her to put one on me.

I have faith something can work and I hope it does. I don't know what else to do I wish I would of learned about this before when things were fresh but unfortunately I'm stuck here 2 yrs later.

I will consult with someone here first though as you have suggested..

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Randomthoughts.

Listen, if you really love her like you say you do, you would not do the Intraquility Spell. In real love, there is no desire to torment or hurt the one you love. It sounds like you love yourself more than you love her. If you loved her like you say you do; you wouldn't ever cast the IS spell. That is a VERY painful spell, if it works. She will contact you, but she will not like you one bit! IS spell is not pleasant. She may call you, just to tell you what a jerk you are, and how your behavior has caused her so much pain, that she is still suffering from it!

You are not thinking clearly. So, you lost a good thing, and you didn't cherish it when you had it. It happens. I am not judging you. Though, this is the consequence for repeated behavior. Afterall, you said it yourself, "She took me back so many times."

If you love her; respect what has happened, and do a Cut and Clear. You may be AMAZED at how well a Cut and Clear works. It is GREAT! Then, you will no longer be tormented with the longing for her that you have had these past two years, and can start fresh. Then, do some attraction spells, and someone who you can make a fresh start with will be presented to you. Listen, there was life before her, and there will be life after her. It is up to you to be responsible. If you were responsible to begin with, you would not have lost her. So, now don't add to that irresponsiblity by casting an IS spell on her. That is just tormenting someone you claim to love.

Get a reading. I suggest Elvyra. She is amazing! I think you will agree. Tell her Brida sent you!

with prayers of peace for you, so that you can get over this with out hurting anyone or yourself,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 am

I did the honey jar last night for the start, and today we had the biggest fight we've ever had..We've never fought like that before...She had to stay here last night because she came after 11pm to pick up our son and was too tired to drive the 35min to her new home with that guy so she slept on the couch. She got ready for work this morning and was getting ready to leave at 10 and she didn't start until 12 and I asked her why she's leaving so early and doesn't she think she should spend the extra hour with our son. She said she was going for breakfast with her boyfriend..I then said "don't you think you are being a little selfish here with regards to seeing our son?" She goes in hours early to be with her guy and then when she gets out at 4 she won't come get our son or come to see him until after 8 almost 9 or later when he's so tired he can't keep his eyes open" I said "don't you think little tommy should be a priority instead of going out" and wow did the yelling begin!!!! it was a non stop yelling, threatening, match. I couldn't get away from it because I'm in a big cast from a surgery on my ankle so I had to sit through it and after a while I couldn't take it anymore and started yelling back...It was horrible.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 am

Honey jars work very slowly. If you just started the honey jar last night, then there's no way it would be having any effect yet. Think weeks rather than hours here.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 am

oh I knew that, I just mainly was giving an update with the situation as of this morning..But thank you for the comment...I also did a freezer jar on the new guy this morning.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am

hoodooTom wrote:I actually forgot this, I see all sorts of things about tying a mans nature, is there a way to tie hers?
tying-a-woman%CA%B9s-nature-t4078.html
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 am

I'll try the underwear thing under my bed, but can you tell me how I can use her menstrual blood to bind her to me? I have access to her used pads of course in my bathroom. I've searched on here, but the only thing that keeps popping up is the link that you posted and it just says that you can do it.

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

jwmcclin wrote:...and use white candle for healing; blue candle for peace/harmony/healing; pink candle for attraction; and/or red candle for affection/passion
And this candles should be used with these oils? If I only have lodestone and Love me but no reconciliation will it still work?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Healing is definately in order. You want to work with peaceful love herbs combined with elements of compulsion. The balance works really well in situations like this. Look to see if you have Balms of Gilead, Althea, and Calamus and Licorice in your honey jar. Remember that the honey jar takes a bit so compliment it with other work like a Come to Me Conjure, a red skull candle spell, or even a simple reconciliation mojo hand.

In your freezer box spell make sure you only included the name of the guy you want to get rid of and the herbs and oils you want.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

lspcmplex

Unread post by lspcmplex » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 am

I've been reading through a lot of the forum topics pertaining to love but I was really lost on what items to purchase for my particular situation.
My ex-boyfriend and I separated two years ago due to long distance and since we barely saw each other due to school and work. We've both dated other people during this time but I still haven't gotten over him at all. However he currently has a new girlfriend whom he's been seeing for almost two months now. I haven't spoken to him since last August. What should I do when there is a long period of time where I haven't spoken to him at all? Which are the best products to use? Thank you!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:42 am

lspcmplex wrote:I've been reading through a lot of the forum topics pertaining to love but I was really lost on what items to purchase for my particular situation.
My ex-boyfriend and I separated two years ago due to long distance and since we barely saw each other due to school and work. We've both dated other people during this time but I still haven't gotten over him at all. However he currently has a new girlfriend whom he's been seeing for almost two months now. I haven't spoken to him since last August. What should I do when there is a long period of time where I haven't spoken to him at all? Which are the best products to use? Thank you!!
My first piece of advice would be to get a reading from a reputable reader on your situation. You can find a list of such readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I suggest that you do this because if you read through some of the threads you will see that the prognosis for a reconciliation case such as yours (where you have had no contact with your intended target for a long period of time) has a very low rate of success. Getting a reading can help put things in perspective for you and give you information that will assist you no matter what you decide to do at the end of the day. As far as products go, you want reconciliation, return to me, and love me products. But again, I really advise you to get a reading because the prognosis on this kind of a situation is not great and even if you do decide to work on it, going in forewarned is going in forearmed :-)
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 am

Miss Bri gives good advice as always.
If I were in your situation I would write to him, since it does not seem the break up was a bad one, if anything it sounds like you drifted away from each other.
So write to him and become friendly, and see if you can visit him as a 'friend'..this will show you what your options are and will tell you what level of opposition you are dealing with..you may even find that you really dont have feelings for him any more..and if you find that you do, visiting him as a friend, will possibly give you access to some of his things, or an opportunity to give him 'tricked' gifts/ edible goodies etc
in any case it will not be a short term endeavor if you are planning to get him back in your life as your boyfriend so be prepared for the long haul. just make sure you relaize this is what you want and that you are ready for the work it entails!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 pm

You definately want a reading to see if this a course of action that would be a worthwhile investment. You don't want to spend all sorts of money on products, spend all that time in spellcasting, and invest so much of your emotion, but get nothing out of it. A reading will spare you this and even point you in the right direction.

The letter idea is great. See if you can reconnect even if its only reestablishing communication. You can work a sneaky love letter. Write a letter about wanting to regain his friendship, something platonic and dust it with Come to Me powders, use your sexual fluids, or your bathwater if you've taken a Come to Me, Return to Me bath. Once you've reestablished communication you give yourself more of an opportunity and chance to succeed. Good luck.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks for the tips so far....I know it has nothing to do with the spellwork I've just begun, but my wife has come to our house with a major attitude and I can tell that she's being told what to say because if I vary my response, she doesn't know what to say except for "yeah sure, ok." Something really happened with my wife. 2 months ago we were planning our family vacation and getting ready for a family portrait and the holidays and a week before christmas she leaves for another guy and completely changes everything about her. Her attitude towards animals even changed. She LOVES animals and now she does nothing but yell that the cats and dog when she comes here and talks to herself saying I could never put up with animals but she did for 9 years...This guy brainwashed her. Her whole family turned against her and told her that if she chooses him over me and my son that they want nothing to do with her and it didn't phase her at all... Tonight all of a sudden she told me to leave her boyfriend alone and that if I touch him she'll kill herself...I don't know what is going on, yet another reading says she'll be back soon.!!! I don't understand..Anyway, sorry for the babble, but I figured more info on what I'm going through with my son together might help for advice. Also again please remember this all happened in 2 months. This guy was hitting on her for 6 months but finally went with him 2 months ago and then the drastic change.. I know this isn't her and I need to get through to the woman I DO know!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 am

My boyfriend and I broke up over some pretty stupid things, and I got him back within three days by burning a red candle dressed with my menstrual blood. The trouble is, he has not wanted to have sex with me again. I feel like I only got him half-back, if you know what I mean. He is acting like a friend or younger brother. It has only been three days since he returned, but something is wrong and I need help fast or we are are going to drift apart for good.
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 am

It sounds like you have him close enough now that a mojo bag would work. Get a hair of his and one of yours as well. Wrap them up in a paper on which you have written both his name and yours, criss-crossed. Also fold into the paper two Balm of Gilead Buds for reunion, and a large pinch of Damiana herb for sex. Add two small Lodestone grits and some Magnetic Sand for mutual attraction. Fold it toward you and sew it in a small packet of red flannel. Soak Damiana in as much whiskey as will cover it for a month. Use the Damiana tincture to feed the mojo and carry it on you. Sprinkle the Damiana extract at your doorstep and around your bed as well. Add it to alcoholic drinks if you can, Put your menstrual blood in food and drinks as well.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Ultimately its going to depend on the different factors in each situation. The rule of thumb of 3s is a great start, but keep in mind that magick still takes time and that other factors play into your result.

The best thing to do with the freezer jar is forget it. Let it freeze and do its work.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

ok, my wife is totally being controlled!!! First last night when she was hear, she told me if I touched her boyfriend that she would kill herself!!! Then she said to my son "your daddy is a very very bad man and you will not grow up to be like him in anyway if I have a say" Then she calls tonight from a payphone and I can tell she has somebody with her telling her what to say and she says that she is not taking me to my dr appt tomorrow because she made an appointment for 9am to take care of this situation once and for all. She then said "I need to inform you also that I feel very very very terrorified to be near you right now, I'm supposed to tell you that!"
I'm assuming she is going to try to take my son tomorrow by filing a Protection from Abuse order on her and my little guys behalf so they take him from me and give him to her until the court case is taken care of!

I called her family and they said she is being controlled by this man in every way. She doesn't talk like her, act like her, or even think on her own anymore. This man has her completely taken her over. The family has all told her until he's gone they will not have anything to do with her!

I need to figure out what else I can do here! I can not believe that all the reading I had one just a couple days ago all still say she is coming home to me when this is happening!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm

hoodooTom wrote:I need to figure out what else I can do here! I can not believe that all the reading I had one just a couple days ago all still say she is coming home to me when this is happening!
Honestly, it's not that far fetched. If this situation is as messed up as you say it is, the thought of her realizing that isn't completely out there. The only question is how long it will take her. It could be tomorrow, it could be years from now, but eventually she'll realize what she did.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Its hard to see how something could happen that's been advised in a reading, but remember that things sometimes need to get bad before they can get better. Maybe she needs to hit rock bottom. If there is no abuse in the house you can prove your case, you can work with Law Keep Away to keep the law enforcement from getting involved. If it comes down to court than work with Court Case products to bolster your case. Remember also that readings tell you the likely outcome of things as of the second you ask. If you change your behavior or take part in a fight, or something else the result changes. The future is not as fixed as people believe. We readers can only tell you what we see as of now, but if you change course, then the result changes as well.

Try to remain patient enough to let your work manifest and don't sabotage it by taking action in the physical world that may be counter to what you've put out magically. That is if you are doing a honey jar try not to engage in an argument. It takes two to argue. Let the honey jar and freezer jar work its effects. In the mean time consider working with Reversing and Binding work to limit this guys influence. You can use a double action candle red and black to undo his influence and restore your love. Butt the candle, carve your name and hers in the red and his in the black. Anoint the red portion with Love Me and Reconciliation Oil and anoint his with Reversing Oil and Hotfoot oil. Pray your heart over it and ask that his evil be sent back to him and love restored in your house. Place this candle on a mirror and light it. Circling it with crab shell powder helps as well. This will send back his influence on him.

You can also create a doll baby of this man and bind it up. Stuff the doll baby with herbs like Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Knotweed to restrict him, Calamus and Licorice to dominate him, and Asafoetida to banish him. Then stick pins in his mouth to keep him from speaking, tell him that he's choking on his words. Bind up his mouth with black thread to keep him quiet, bind his arms behind his back, and bind his legs to keep him from working against you. Then you can put the doll baby in a hotfoot jar and toss it in the river while praying that as the river runs and runs he'll run out of your life.

Psychologically speaking try to remain as calm as possible. If you show that you're serene in the face of her accusations and virulent attacks, you may demonstrate a sense of purpose and resilience that originally drew her to choosing you as her mate in the first place. Don't give in to her desire to fight, for that simply validates her feelings in her mind. Show her something she does not expect. Show her patience, forgiveness, and strenght of heart. Often times the power of these virtues knock sense in people and even augument your work. Imagine if you sit there calmly as she screams at you, remaining patient. Sooner or later she will feel foolish-she may even call and apologize after she's realized her mistake. It is difficult to do, but definately helps.

Hope that helps.

P.S the methods of making a doll baby and working reversing conjures have been mentioned before. I advise that you get aquianted with things like anointing and dressing candles, baptizing and stuffing doll babies and similiar techinques so that you may employ the conjures effectively in your work. I shall light a candle and pray for peace and healing for you and your family. Good luck.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

I am new to all of this but I have read on here where the ammonia jar reversing spell works pretty well and sometimes pretty quickly. I would do one on her ASAP to stop her from doing anything to take your son. It does not appear to be in his best interest right now for him to be with her. You just put on there What you DONT WANT. Look it up. I really wish you the best of luck.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm

hoodooTom wrote:I did the honey jar last night for the start, and today we had the biggest fight we've ever had..We've never fought like that before...She had to stay here last night because she came after 11pm to pick up our son and was too tired to drive the 35min to her new home with that guy so she slept on the couch. She got ready for work this morning and was getting ready to leave at 10 and she didn't start until 12 and I asked her why she's leaving so early and doesn't she think she should spend the extra hour with our son. She said she was going for breakfast with her boyfriend..I then said "don't you think you are being a little selfish here with regards to seeing our son?" She goes in hours early to be with her guy and then when she gets out at 4 she won't come get our son or come to see him until after 8 almost 9 or later when he's so tired he can't keep his eyes open" I said "don't you think little tommy should be a priority instead of going out" and wow did the yelling begin!!!! it was a non stop yelling, threatening, match. I couldn't get away from it because I'm in a big cast from a surgery on my ankle so I had to sit through it and after a while I couldn't take it anymore and started yelling back...It was horrible.
It's not the honey jar, it's you! Don't fight with her! Act like it does not matter. Do you really think she is going to be open to you if you call her "selfish" and imply she is a bad mother? Heck, I would tell you off too.

You are working on her, DO NOT sabotage your own work by fighting with her. Just grin and bear it. It will keep her off her game.

It never ceases to amaze me how people shoot themselves in the foot.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04 am

I agree with Mary. Why on earth would you work against yourself? I mean you might as well just not work on it at all and save yourself the time and money.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 am

ok I get the point guys, I just couldn't get away from it because of this surgery I had, and after 45 minutes or however long it was, I just couldn't take it anymore..Yes It's my fault for being week, and I know I have to reset..

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 am

I'm surprised anyone would work with her for years on a case. You'd think they'd just figure she isn't effective and move on to a different rootworker.
I have a question: how would you guys feel if you were with someone in a LTR and they admitted to you that you weren't into them until they cast a spell on you? On the one hand, I think I'd be angry/feel manipulated, but on the other, the times I've fallen in love sure didn't feel like I was in control and "exercising my free will" lol, so I don't think the free will objection makes sense. Just curious as to what you guys think.

Zoe

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 am

I would be upset. Thats why I never tell anyone about my spellwork ;)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am

Zoe wrote:I'm surprised anyone would work with her for years on a case. You'd think they'd just figure she isn't effective and move on to a different rootworker.
I have a question: how would you guys feel if you were with someone in a LTR and they admitted to you that you weren't into them until they cast a spell on you? On the one hand, I think I'd be angry/feel manipulated, but on the other, the times I've fallen in love sure didn't feel like I was in control and "exercising my free will" lol, so I don't think the free will objection makes sense. Just curious as to what you guys think.

Zoe
People are alwaysmanipulating people when it comes to love, whether it be by magic or anything else. Go to any singles' event and see the games begin! It is quite entertaining watching the mating process.

My current boyfriend did not use magic, but he planted relationship seeds in my head. I remember when I worked with him and he would casuallymention me being alone at 40. Didn't I want a long term love? I wasn't getting any younger. He would ask these questions as I was grading his exams, which, by the way, were grammatically faulty. My fav. "Mary, you could fall in love with me if you let yourself." I would answer, "yeah, but my balls are bigger than yours." He would glare and shut-up.

We are happier than clams together. Do I feel manipulated? No, I think my boyfriend saw something he wanted and went for it. I would do the same thing. Maybe he saw something I could not see. Sometimes one person falls in love sooner than another.

Anyway, relationships are like see-saws. Sometimes one person is more in love than another at a given moment and then it switches. There is a flux to relationships. The problem comes in when people expect kisses and roses throughout a long term love. There are high and low points and the mature couple will ride them through.

Mary

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 am

I would strongly recommend against telling a lover you used magic to get them, especially if they're not a practitioner themselves. The more coercive the means you used, the less I'd tell them. "Who's Santisma Muerte, dear? Oh, that's the angel of death that I unleashed from hell upon you to get you to love me. My, you look lovely tonight."

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 am

kmew1315 wrote:I would strongly recommend against telling a lover you used magic to get them, especially if they're not a practitioner themselves. The more coercive the means you used, the less I'd tell them. "Who's Santisma Muerte, dear? Oh, that's the angel of death that I unleashed from hell upon you to get you to love me. My, you look lovely tonight."
Or the Intranquil Spirit! He/She would be a fave to admit to. "Oh, just some spirit wandering the Earth to torment you."

If you are in this business, your significant other might be hurt if you don't work on him or her. Kind of like the coffee commercial: "what's wrong with my coffee? Why doesn't anyone ask for a second cup of my coffee?" I have gotten these: "don't you want to work on me? How come you don't try anything on me? Why don't you want to sneak some menstrual blood on me?"

Yep, it works the other way too.

Mary

tom_2

Unread post by tom_2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Allow me to describe the situation.

In July, my girlfriend and I had broken up over discovering a lie that I had kept since the beginning of the relationship (stupid mistake)... We've been friends on and off since..She's been wishy-washy about whether she wants to work on it or not, though given that I know her well enough, I can sorta tell she wants it, she's just afraid.

I've done some work on us, namely the rec spell kit and honey jar, which I finished up Dec 25th, and thus far, I have seen some progress. She is now capable of saying and admitting to be very much in love with me still, so much so, that it brings her happiness and pain (about the lie/breakup) and a fear of moving forward with a new relationship. It is so easy to tell that she wants it, but that fear is really blocking her path. I've also had some lights set to correlate with this by LM.

I have gotten a reading from Miss Bri (two in fact) and the general consensus is that we're very soulfully connected, with a great foundation. There are just obstacles in the way..She is now seeing someone else, though it isn't very serious, and she's pretty much admitted that it's probably not going to go anywhere, if not for the simple fact that she's in love with me still, and Miss Bri also kinda agreed that that relationship would probably not last the rest of the month anyway.

My question is... is there anything I can do to remove the fear? Thing's seem to be more than half manifested, but it seems to be there is another obstacle or two to overcome. Suggestions on how to continue?

Tom

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Cast of Evil to help her overcome her fear, Road Opener to help remove the blocks, and Crucible of Courage to help her act on her feelings.

tom_2

Unread post by tom_2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Do you feel it might be in my best interest to have LM set more lights for these, or just order these oils and anoint my candles with these oils along with the reconciliation oil? Forgive my ignorance.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I'd do some work at home with these products while having LM back up your work with vigils. Some basic candlework that has been anointed with these oils can compliment your reconciliation and get things under way.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 am

ok, well I have a little update.. My wife came to our house last night to see our son for a couple hours and it was a very civil couple hours. She all of a sudden has a cellphone and she has all her contact info for me. She is now moving from this guys house to her brothers house. She says that she found something out and that her and eric discussed it and they decided not to have a relationship...Now I'm not quite sure if I believe that just because of this following reason. She went to Domestics on friday morning and friday afternoon she had a cellphone and by friday night she told me she was moving in with her brother. So I was thinking when she saw on the papers that she is supposed to supply me with a way to get in touch with her incase of an emergency with our son and an address, she figured she had to start playing by the rules. I also think that somebody probably told her that this guys house with a bunch of roommates is no environment for our son and she probably wouldn't get a custody decision if living there, so she has to change her address to her brothers for everything to work...I had a reading about it, but they told me it wasn't clear right now. I also talked very nice to her last night and said to her, that I forgave her for what happened with everything and that whenever she wanted all this to stop she can come home to our family! She just started to cry and said she didn't think it was fair to be with someone she didn't love just for her son. Remember this is a girl I've been with for 9 years and I couldn't go, do or talk to someone without her needing to know every detail of everything. I couldn't get a paper cut without her all over me trying to take care of me and this was right up until the day she left. The love poems and cards she wrote me for our anniversary in august and my birthday in october were so loving and stuff that I know what she is telling me can't be true and all my readings are saying that it isn't true. The are saying that she wanted to protect herself from losing me because of the surgery I had to go through, so she put up some sort of mental block and started thinking that if she left first, then she won't get hurt. This was in my readings and from a psychologist that is a friend of my mom's.

Anyway, This is an update and if anybody has anymore advice for me, I greatly appreciate it.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 am

Hi,

You've been at the lowest point, and now it can only get better. Hold on in there.

My thoughts are with you

Regards

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Hoodoo Tom,

I understand that this is a difficult time for you, but given your update it sounds like your work is starting to take hold with the honey jar. As for you, I would recommend that you do some tranquility work and some work to build up your strength so that you have the calmness, and strength to continue the work. I understand that you feel down right now, but if you want your spellwork to work you have to have faith, and be able to make the right decisions and remain calm.

But to me it sounds like the honey jar is working. She is be receptive to you, and there were no fights this go around. I would recommend doing some reconciliation work on this matter along with doing the honey jar. Also, since she is not with this guy anymore, I would make sure I did a freezer jar to freeze him out of her life. If there are mental blocks, then I would definitely do some clarity work on her, and some more work to help her think of you.

Well good luck to you, and perhaps it might be advantangeous for you to hire a rootworker to do things for you. I just recommend this because sometimes we can be too emotional to perform work, and that may not be such a great idea all the time.

needadvicealways

Unread post by needadvicealways » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello Everyone,
Before I begin, I must say that I am gay and this is about a gay relationship, I don't want to offend anyone.

Its a long story, but I am going to try to make it short as possible. My ex-bf and I have been together on and off since Jan of 2008. Recently he broke up with me about a week ago for the third time. His excuse is always that he doesn't want to be in a relationship. He is very indecisive and his sexual desires tend to overcome him and looks for a way out. Every time he has left me, he full fills that desire by being with other guys and then he comes back apologizing and what not. He has said that he loves our sex and is sexually full filled by me, but his sexual desires for other guys always haunts him, especially and when he sees or meets someone he likes. I am out to my family as he is out to his and my family loves him and his family loves me. Everyone tells us we are the most happy couple ever and we love each a lot. He just doesn't know how to control his desires and then regrets it after he full fills them. His family knows about him and always tell me that he just needs guidance.
The second time he left, I did a honey jar and the in-tranquility spell, he came back in about 6 weeks, crying and apologizing and what not. This is the third time he leaves and so far I have done the in-tranquility spell again, but I'm sure once he full fills that sexual desire, he will want to come back once again. I love him so much and he knows that, and therefore knows that I will take him back.
My questions is, what spell should I do to help me out with my situation? I didn't give so many more details, but if anyone has any questions, please let me know..
Thanks to everyone who responds!!!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm

I see no reason why you couldn't tie his nature, just like a woman with a wandering fella would. I will post back in just a moment with a couple of links to give you ideas on how to do this.

P.S. Most of us here are not easily offended. Welcome to the forum.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Read over this link, I believe you will find the information on tying a man's nature most helpful. You can easily modify these spells to suit your gender by substituting a High John root anywhere a Queen Elizabeth is called for.
Despite being termed a woman's only mojo, a nation sack can also be tailored for and used by a gay man with success.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck reigning in your amorous rogue.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Indeed, welcome to the forum.

Returning him to you is not the issue, its his nature. If its in his nature to cheat the only thing you can do is to bend him to your will and tie his nature. You cannot alter someone's core nature, but there are measures you can take to help alleviate the situation. Get a reading to find out what the source of his problem is. Is it from insecurity, insatiable sexual appetite, or otherwise. Then you can work from an angle that addresses this problem and aids you in bringing your man to you and keeping him. A reading will also tell him if he is having more than casual sex and is having an affair. If so you can break them up and should do so first.

You can work a Return to Me/ Come to Me conjure to bring him to you. A moving candle spell would work well for this situation. You can move him away from any other party and closer to you. Once you get him to return work with Fires of Love and Love Me products to stimulate his desire for you and you alone. This can be done using a red penis candle in conjunction with laying tricks in powders and bath crystals. Finally, work with Stay with Me products to get him to stay and if necessary tie is nature.

A reading will help ascertain what the source of the problem is and if you need to work with Cast off Evil, Clarity, and Healing products to overcome any deep-seated issues. Good luck.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 am

If you are in this business, your significant other might be hurt if you don't work on him or her. Kind of like the coffee commercial: "what's wrong with my coffee? Why doesn't anyone ask for a second cup of my coffee?" I have gotten these: "don't you want to work on me? How come you don't try anything on me? Why don't you want to sneak some menstrual blood on me?"

Yep, it works the other way too.
OMG ! Mary ! You are TOO Funny !

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 am

I agree, we all manipulate in love, whether it's perfume and push up bras or as some do lying about pictures dates on match.com... to me rootwork is more like the best foot forward and using all the energies at your disposal.

But back to the original poster-- I would say to give it a shot (though with no update this is a little moot) BUT put a time limit on it so it won't go for years and years.

My lover and I had a falling out at one point and though we made up, after my father died we didn't talk to each other until we saw one another in March-- so six months. Now, I was not focused on him at ALL and in fact thought I was through, so had someone told me "a month with no contact, forget it," I might have agreed, but we were certainly NOT through. That was nearly two years ago.

I've had other relationships where there were hiatuses of a few months. Over a year is basically, in any relationship, beginning again. Is that possible? I think it is... I had a falling out with a childhood friend at age 14, we reconnected in our thirties. We share memories of our childhood but we are also friends as adults. I know, it's not the same as a romantic relationship, but friendships between adolescent girls can be very very intense. But when the friendship is reconstituted, it's something NEW.

The trouble here may be that the poster doesn't really want it to be new but to undo... and I suspect with that energy it won't work. A cut and clear might help just to end the OLD relationship so the possibility of a new one could arise. It could be as simple as he's changed his phone number and email and has nto gotten her messages, and has no way of knowing she's still interested-- remember at one point she wasn't. Who knows?

A hopeless case is worth one last shot IF you tell yourself you'll limit it in time and money, I think. Nobody really knows what goes on between two people except the two people, and if she's getting a gut feeling he's thinking of her, he might well be.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 am

I know that the original poster Golda never came back and reposted as to how she fared; so we don't know what happened. But what haunts me about her first post is the utter REGRET she expressed regarding her 'missed opportunity'. And that is why she was desperate for one last shot, blaming her mistake for her misery. Well, whatever happened, I hope she has let go of that regret and moved forward with her life. I guess that is why I thought 'giving it one last shot' AND sticking to that decision could be a catharsis and enable her to move on.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

ok, I just realized I have a little bit of commanding powder. I have to mail her court documents, Should I use the commanding powder on the documents. They are the documents involving our son and and custody and support.?

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:18 am

Dear Ariella,

I hope she moved on to better people in her life. As we all know love can be sticky business and sometimes it is just so hard to get 'un-stuck'.
When I read a post while someone is in 'crisis' I feel pretty certain about what they SHOULD do, get out , get help, leave the loser.Or get a divination,follow it up with the work recommended by the Root Worker and be patient.
It is easy for me to jump to a solution. I am not in their shoes . I want say wake up . I want shout 'you are better than that!'
Yet , I just have to remind myself that it wasn't too long ago that I would have done anything to keep that 'one person' in my life.
It did not matter what friends and family said, I had to try. (See my post 'What Action Should I take)
I have done a lot of work with Miss Elvyra,Bless that woman ! Yes ,we did a Cut and Clear ,twice!
She is wonderful and insightful and very practical too. She got me through the brunt of that break up and I learned so much from her.
I think compassion for anyone suffering is what I am taking from my experience.
Blessing Golda,where ever you are,I pray you found someone worthy of your light!

Peace,
Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

very well put Coco- I think that is what happens when we live through LIFE we can have an understanding and compassion for others because to be honest with ourselves we know at some point in our lives we have been there or we will more than likely ONE DAY be there. Love is a powerful drug that makes all of our common sense take a hike. lol At least that has happened to me before..
The good thing is we have this forum, the LM products and each other to help maybe make things better.. I am soooo EXCITED to get my order. By the time it gets here I will be worse then a little kid. lol I ordered Cats book and I cant wait to read it!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I just wanted to pop in and say that if this woman does not love you, no amount of power in the world will change her heart. If that is the case the best you can hope for is an equitable divorce, which isn't a terrible thing,just not what you want.
HRCC Student #1559

needadvicealways

Unread post by needadvicealways » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanks everyone who replied, I will read through the material and begin working. Thanks again!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

I understand that, but her family is saying otherwise, because sometimes she starts to open up to them and starts to tell them that she's confused and she doesn't know what she is doing or why. Plus the things that she writes to me right up until my birthday in october are so heart filled. Thanking for me for loving her so much and how glad we'll be together for the rest of our lives...Things like that.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Personally, based strictly on what you're saying (but keeping in mind that sometimes we see what we want to see), I think she does still love you, but is going through something very weird that will hopefully pass.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm

thanks for that, that's what my readings are saying, I just feel so helpless if I'm not trying to do something to help this thing along.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

We never did hear back from Golda. Love is tough. I don't think it was about the ex though. I think Golda regretted how she treated the guy in the beginning. She was trying to turn back time. No one can do that, which is why I suggested she make peace with it and move on.

The thing is, people have regrets. I have had exes come back and i have missed my share of opportunities too. Timing is everything in life, from conception to death. It rules us.

Magic is a wonderful thing, but it cannot turn back the clock.

Mary

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”