Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

mysiclady

Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Unread post by mysiclady » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

Does anyone have any suggestions on which products from luckymojo that I can use in order to get respect from defilabled unconsiderate ungrateful family members that live within my household?

at this time I can not put them out because of certain reasons.

I need some extreme suggestions if anyone has any at this time.

I need them to be more respectable of the rules of the home and realize,that it is not only a one way street, everyone should be respected as far as certain individual aspects.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Lol ;)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

The Essence of Bendover Spell kit would be the perfect thing for you. You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You can put a list of family member names on it. You also might want to look into peaceful home products.\ to repair relationships within the family.

Before I start on any of this, I would do a nice house cleansing. I have seen wonders happen after a house is thoroughly cleaned.

Good luck,

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

valerian

Unread post by valerian » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

An ex-friend started a rumor amongst the larger circle of friends that I said something about a mutual friend which I never said, she is the one that said it and whole lot more about all of them. However, they believed her and ganged up on me of course.

I know at least one of them is aware that this ex-friend did the bad mouthing, I just think that she doesn't care but I think the others would care if they knew. They're essentially like henchmen or cronies and will do and believe whatever bossman says. And the bossman isn't the person that started the rumor, but the person that announced it and benefited from it.

I feel like I was manipulated because of the timing that it occurred was perfect for the one who decided to get everyone to gang up on me. I did some research and it was very classic mobbing behavior. It's well known in the workplace, but applies anywhere there are common social groups and even in families.

So I just want the truth to come out and let it be known who was really responsible and for her lies to come back on her so her true colors are revealed because that's a large part of why I quit being her friend in the first place... she is NOT who she says she is.

I do seek to have my name cleared and any and all gossip shut down. But beyond that, I want all of them to just keep their mouth shut and go about their own business and leave me alone.

I was just hoping some more experienced rootworkers would have some suggestions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Here's a stop gossip conjure that I've worked for a few clients and it works out well.

Take a black figure candle (male, female, devil) and name it on the front, and carve "shut up about me," "or stop gossip" on the back. Carve out its mouth. Baptize it and start stuffing the mouth with Slippery Elm and Red peppers. Talk to the figure candle, telling them to shut up and that the lies burn in their mouth. Hold the herbs in by binding it with black string, stopping up their mouth. Then anoint it with Control/Command oil and Stop Gossip oil. Heat up a couple pins and stick them in the mouth and throat to stop up their talking and to keep them silent. Then circle the candle with Slippery Elm and Stop Gossip powder. Place the candle on prepared name paper crossed with your command and burn. It usually stops gossip pretty quick.

To bring out the truth, work with either a double action candle or a Reversing Candle and carve their names and "return all lies to them," or "expose them as the liars they are." Anoint with Reversing oil and Clarity Oil.

Psalms 120, 36, 109, and 140 are great for stopping gossip and returning people's lies and slander. Good luck.

You might consider using compulsion conjure to also reveal the truth.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Would the Reversing Candle and Psalms 120, 36, 109, and 140 ritual also work to just expose someone outside the family or the workplace, just in general? I mean, if someone were harboring some not-so-pleasant ulterior motives or if the person was just living a lie in general.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 am

I dont see why not. I think you would have to change the command, and put reveal ulterior motives from (target). Or if you wanted you could have the person reveal their own lies.I would work with some deer's tongue perhaps some commanding oil, calamus, licorice root, parrot feathers (to get them to blab), and you could get away with some mercury oil since mercury rules communication. You could fix all this with a skull candle, and I would burn some tobacco and blow it in their face while they are sleeping convincing them to speak their lies.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm

To make someone talk/blab or expose themselves I've used the following conjures with great effect:

Get three candles (the 4" works great), two black and one purple. Write the person's name, or get their picture and tie it to parrot feathers. Toss this in a small jar, add some Deer's Tongue, Licorice, Calamus, Salt, and if you want a piece of baptized beef's tongue. On either side of this jar place the two black candles unfixed. Speak to the baptized beef's tongue, telling it to speak truthfully and to tell everyone the truth. Address your herbs one by one and ask them to work on so and so and get him/her to speak truthfully. Anoint the purple candle with a commanding oil like Control, Command, or Essence of Bend Over after carving their name and your command. Place this on top of the jar, but don't light. Speak to the black candles one by one, addressing them as the person's self control and their discretion and carve on one "discretion" and "self-control" on the other, add the command "banish" on both. Tell the the two qualities that as the candles burn down that they will disappear from the person. Light the black candles and let them burn all the way down. As they burn pray that the person expose themself, that they reveal who they really are. When they are fully melted, light the purple candle with your command and speak forcefully to the person, telling them to tell the truth and reveal their ulterior motives, or expose themselves.

There is also a conjure that works with Saint Michael and beef's tongue to get a person to speak truthfully which is great when interviewing/ interrogating a target.

The easiest spell I know to get someone to talk is an alteration of the "find thief conjure." Take the persons name, tie a parrot feather, or make a packet out of tobacco. Get some Salt and speak to it telling it that your target is not being truthful and that you want them to be more honest. Toss the Salt into a pot of water and put the name packet in there. Boil it up and as the water boils down the heat will be turned up on your target to tell the truth.

valerian

Unread post by valerian » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I've printed everything out.

The situation is getting out of hand enough I contacted cat to see what I should do. It's slipping past bullying, which has been bad enough already, into stalking. I need to put a stop to this sociopath.

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 am

Greeting,

I have ask a few questions before, but I am presently waiting on my products to get started, it will be my first time doing it, but I do believe that there is evil , jealous and people out there that envy u and will go to any extreme to break up what u have.

My question tonight is what can i do to stop my husband ex from harassing him everytime she see's him.

We are together for 21 years now. eight this year of it is marriage, and she cant seem to leave him alone and the thing is she is married too.

she still looks at me bad for so many years as well every time she see's me, but i dont say any thing to her. He himself like he couldnt stay away from her family yard, hanging out with her brother but she dont live there, but now it seems as he say that he stop going down in the yard because of some confusion, but for how long will the disagreement last.

he said he should of stop goin there a long time ago, so it sounds bad.

i dont know. his ex had started telling the kids things when she see them. i tell him about it but i know he didnt and would not tell her noting.

please help

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 am

Hi,

Well, due to a bit of a language barrier here, I'm not sure I completely understand what it is you're worried about. I think that mainly you are saying that your husband's ex (the mother of his children) is kind of a nasty person and bothers you.

I have a nasty ex-mother-in-law who likes to talk badly about me to my children from time to time. Mostly I get to her shut up by threatening legal action against my ex-husband if he can't control his mother. ;) But, I guess that won't really help in your case.

I guess before I can suggest any possible work I would need a clearer picture of your husband's view toward his ex. It almost sounds like you were saying that they hang out together and he is friendly with her or her family. Is that right?

No matter what it is exactly, cleansing and protection are the best ways to start. The 13 herb bath and some good protection products are what I would use to start. After that it depends on what exactly she is doing, what her motives are and what your husband's involvement in all this is.

Ruth.

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Greetings, this i s his ex girldriend she dont have any children for him. he told me of the last incident, what i was basically asking if its anyting that i could use to stop her from saying anything to him when she see's him.

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Sounds like maybe you could use "Stop Gossip."

A freezer spell nay another effective way to shut her up.

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.jtl

A third alternative is to drive her away For this, you could use Hot Foot or Banishing or Cast Off Evil products to get her to just go away.

Or tell your husband you're gonna kick his ass if he doesn't stay away from her. ;) (Just kidding on the last part...kind of)

Ruth.

Carin Huber

Unread post by Carin Huber » Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

If they don't have children together, is there any reason he should see her? You might want to do some Cut and Clear work to get your man to let go of the ex girlfriend and her family (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html ). Or do some Hot Foot work to make her move away (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html ). But if you don't care about that, and just want her to shut up, then do some Stop Gossip work on her (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html ).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Cut and clear work is personal, and according to this forum you cannot do cut and clear work for others. I would recommend doing some separation work, but I agree with everyone else. Hot foot this woman, and I would recommend getting a reading to see what is going on between them. I would work on both your husband and this woman as well..

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 am

Greetings,
And thanks for everyone response. I did get a reading done and i was told he dont have any ties with her since their relationship ended years ago, but he always remain friends with her brothers, one in paticular, so he would always go done and hang out in the yard with a whole lot of other men. But now I no he dont go there anymore as he stated. He and them maybe fall out; so I say you always go down there as though your nabe string bury there, he use a phrase like he was raise up down there; so i guess that means they were all he knew as friends.

Also the reader said she saw women in his reading but they wasnt any problem except one that is trying to steal him, she also stated that there is people that jealous and envy me, for what I dont no i said to her because I dont have anything. He also does many odd jobs and most of them involve women of what I no.

But they are not the problem. this ex is, he let her go a long time ago, she is just jealous of our relationship; she got married her self so I dont no what's her problem. I spoke with a close friend of ours and he say when they on the road sometimes they see her and she tries to exchange words with him but he dont study her, and he has told me that the other day he say he ran into her and she exchange words but he never answer her.

You see what I have analized over the pass years is that when he was around them he was very young, he meet her and was taking care of the whole family. I found out a whole lot of things about that family from a roommate of his at the time, she wanted him to move in with her and marry her but he didn't. when we started living together he was so confused, he would go back and forth i used to intercept his goin and coming and i wasnt getting any way, so what I did was leave him alone until one day he just stop, I alwasys said that they had to do him somthing, but I didnt no so much about this site until now. And for years everything had quiet done which it still is, but as our kids got big when she learn who they were, she started involving them in adult stuff about thier father and who she was to him.

And I have spoken to some of these same adult women that he does work for, they no the same family and have told me that they don't like him in thier yard, because too much crazy activity goes on down there, and have told him to stay away from there, and what ever it is that happen between themi made him so mad, that he was just spilling his guts to me that day, and that how i found out she try to trouble him when she see's him on the road.

Queen

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 am

I'm curious...you said you were waiting for your products from LM to arrive. What did you order?

Ruth.

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Thu May 06, 2010 9:38 am

some stuff for a case that the company wants to take to court; in which the atty states that he is waiting for the judge to view the case, and more assistance form my husband financially

queen

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Thu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I thought you had already purchased supplies for the problem with the ex-girlfriend.

I think the "Stop Gossip" is your best bet with her. There's a honey jar for that, too.

Ruth.

leoneses101

Unread post by leoneses101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Good day to you all, I was w ondering if anyone could give me there opinion.
I have a cousin who is double faced. She manipulates everything to her benefit.
She and my cousin have had many fights and I think that she also practices hoodoo.
I think that she´s sending bad things to my cousin.
What do you guys recommend?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Start with a reading with a rootworker to determine if she's actually working against him or not. If she is, how you address it will depend on what kind of work she's doing, and the reading will be able to determine that too. It will be along the lines of cleansing and protection work, though - just to what depth and complexity will need to be determined.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree with the above statement.

No matter what though, it never hurts to do a protection spell. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

I am looking for any suggestions on my particular situation. Me and my ex lover and mother of my children had a bad break up a couple of months later she returned to me and we were together for about 3 months and broke up yet again and she left me for the same man she left me for the first time. Even tho she has done such horrible things to me i can still say that i love her, i dont know if she may be working tricks on me or what but anyways the last month she has been keeping my children away from me and has even gone so far as to call the police and tell them that i had made threats to her, now let me remind you i am being falsely accused of this and since i had a troubled past with the law they obviously take her word for it, im not in any trouble but i have tried to sweeten her up by performing the honey jar on her ive been working it for a couple of months and it doesnt seem to be working, i want her to respect me and understand that she should pay for the things she is doing to me, i realy dont want to go so far as to do a spell to torture her but shes realy leaving me no choice, i would like to see if anyone knows a good spell to cast in this case? or what spell kits would suit this situation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:23 am

You may want to get a reading to see what's going on with her, and the best way to stop her behaviors. Especially since you've been working without results already. You may need to try a completely different angle to get results.

If she is making false accusations against you, and putting the children in the middle of her drama, then I would consider doing a dolly on her and binding it up so that she can't keep making these selfish moves. Use Stop Gossip products or herbs like slippery elm, clove, chia, etc and sew up her mouth to get her stop hurting people with her words. Bind her hands so that she can't keep the children from seeing you, or otherwise causing them harm.

I would put the kids in a protective and healing bottle spell to help them cope with all this - it has to be hard on them. Angelica and flax would be good herbs to use in that, with Healing and Protection products.

You should also be working some Protection and perhaps Law Keep Away for yourself during all this.

I'm sure others will have more ideas for you.

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

will anyone help me in anyway they can? just today my daughter came home and she had some scratches and bruises after being dropped off by my ex, she has another man in her life right now so i dont know if it has anything to do w her injuries but i am furious at the possibility that him or her have hurt her intentionaly, my daughter is not old enough to talk well enough to explain wat happend,but i believe this has gone way too far and i want to return their bad intentions back to them,

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm

TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO A DOCTOR.
Have the child examined -- and if the case warrants, call the state for investigation.... PLEASE. If you have a credible Doctor-He should have to do this by obligation of report anyway-- even an ER DOC whom you never have met.

As you stated this may have gone too far-- at the risk of your childs safety? Every State has a Hotline, 24 hours a day.

PLEASE think about your daughter first, and save the rest, for returning "bad intentions back to them"m AFTER YOUR CHILD IS SAFE.

Let us know how your daughter is doing. I mean this with the utmost protection for your daughter.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm

ya id agree with the last post child comes first, this day and age you never know. id also talk with her as she is your kid and ask what happened how did you get them. Maybe some good protection work for her as well. you can order a st. michael charm for her to wear ( i think LM sells em or airr workers make them) dress it with protection oil and have her wear it if you dont want to use a mojo) I also agree about the stop gossip products to cut the slander on you. Of course a reading is needed to figure out how to get her to cooperate via sweetner spells or controling commanding products. Hope the best for you I hate to see a kid and a parent in a situation like this, pray to st. michael for protection for your child.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

balrinapisontree

Unread post by balrinapisontree » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 pm

First a little background on the situation.

My cousin has just turned 18 and according to her mother I am the root of all her problems. I have caused her to be a drug addict and a thief and an all around bad egg. None of which is true or vaguely possible seeing as how i live 200 miles away from them.

Now on a bi-monthly basis they are coming into the home in which I reside, my grandparents home, and badgering me. They cuss me me saying how much I make them sick and how I do nothing for my grandmother, also laughable and untrue.

This past weekend was one of the worst. I sat in the 100 degree heat to avoid confrontation with them, to no avail. I have tried all conventional methods to get them to leave me alone, family discussions, avoiding them, leaving my own home when they come for a visit, etc. This all hurts me very much as I have done noting but try to love and care for all of my family members.

IM SICK OF IT ALL!!!!

I do not want anything bad to happen to them by any means, i only seek relief from their torment. I just want them to leave me be. This has gone on for two years and I need help solving it! I am very new to all of this, and dumb to most of it, but I am ready and willing to do whatever it takes to have peace.

I would like to know what spells would be helpful or what I should do. PLEASE HELP!

Heather

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

This may be another excellent case for making a Mirror Box that you add Cast Off Evil, Reversing, and Stop Gossip-type herbs and products to.

Mirror boxes have been discussed on here many times before, so if you do a search you should turn up some good info.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 am

I agree with Devi. I would also be careful about what type of protection you use. Fiery Wall of Protection burns those who trespass and transgress against you. There are less harsh version of the conjure that are given, but the nature of the product is fiery and aggressive in its protection. Since this is your cousin this may be something you ask yourself--do you want to work this potentially aggressive work against her? If not then stick with cleansing yourself and less fiery protections until your reading indicates otherwise.

Good luck.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:34 am

I had a discussion with a long-distance member of my family last week who dumped a lot on me in terms of ridiculous stories about my parents, grandmother, etc. Now, all of the people who were bad-mouthed are long dead and gone; but I was still able to confirm that at least two of the stories were lies (through hospital records) so it's obvious to me that this person has a major axe to grind - more than likely with me since I'm the one who was hurt by the comments.

Long story short, I told her I would send photos that were of no use to me and she could happily have them (why she wants photos of people she thinks so little of, you got me. but whatever)

Bottom line, I am half tempted to dress the envelope with Reversal Oil. Not to harm her outright but just to send back all the negativity that she dumped on me. Stories, that even if they had an element of truth, there was no point in telling me - except to hurt me.

What say you? Send back the negativity or to heck with it.

SP

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

I would also dust it with Stop Gossip as well as Reversal powders - oil will just stain paper.
Burn some Reversal and Stop Gossip candles on her to back that up.

Also, since they are telling untruths about those who have passed, ask those ancestors to aid you in stopping her mouth and stopping her sowing negativity.

You could compliment all this work with some Healing candles on that relative, as they are obviously hurt over something.

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 pm

I don't know if I'd send this person any pictures at all.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I saw a good friend today and she showed me her most recent tattoo...a ring of doll-baby/poppets around her wrist (one each for hear, see and speak no evil) however they were drawn and inked with pins in them...eyes, heart, etc.

I got a very bad feeling about them when I saw them, even worse when she told me who recommend them (a self-styled 'witch' who's seen one too many bad movies and who's boyfriend renamed himself Lestat.....*eyeroll*), claiming the dollies would somehow 'make my friend her own wizard'.......*sigh*

So, how badly did she mess up and if she did, how can I help her go about fixing it?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I don't really see anything wrong with it, although the idea that the tattoo will make you a wizard is very silly. Unless she used a design that the other person had actually drawn with intent of harm, I don't really see an issue.

For the record, I have a dolly tattooed on to me and it has pins in it, too. Pins can be used for healing as well as harming. Mine was for instilling healing and courage and success.

If you're concerned for her, then get a brief reading to determine if it's a problem or not.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't think she had any intent to harm herself with it, but she's mired in a boat-ton of negativity right now, so my worry was that she somehow fixed that into the poppets. The designed was drawn and done by a regular artist, no one special that I can tell.

And yes, silly is far kinder than I've ever used concerning the person who recommended the design. She's one of those people more wrapped up in the looking 'cool' or 'powerful' part of magic with no real idea what she's doing.

I might spring for the brief reading myself, plus I have some healing oils and whatnot here, so I might do something with her with that to make sure the dolls are active for her benefit.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm

For a tattoo to be spiritually significant, there needs to be intent in every step of the way - including (and especially) by the tattoo artist as they design and then ink it. There are some artists who specialize in doing ritually significant tattoos. Otherwise, it may very well have emotional significance, but it's just art. If you're concerned for her, rather than trying to somehow "make sure the dolls are active for her benefit", just do some cleansing and healing work for her current state.

I think you're a bit fixated on it more than is really necessary. Get the reading for your peace of mind and then move on. :)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:20 pm

You're probably right, Devi.....but this is one of my all-time best friends and a girl with a huge heart in spite of some very serious tragedies that have befallen her. She definitely needs a LOT of cleansing, healing and protecting due to all her past, and I know at best she's had a couple of minor half-arsed ones done and that's it.

I've been trying to get her to both mundanely and magically clean herself and her life up (no, there's no drugs or alcohol at this point in her life, just the dead on ability to choose the worst people and worst places! *lol*) so she can get the positive, happy experiences and people she deserves. I was worried she somehow tied all this negativity to her with the tattoo. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Since sticking pins into dolls is historically, classically, traditionally, and currently seen as a sign of negative work, i'd say your friend is proclaiming a negative emotion there, if not toward herself, then toward others -- but you know, there are probably perfectly nice folks beaqring tattoos with images of skulls pierced by daggers and surrounded by the words "Born To Lose." It takes all kinds to make the world ...
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Darkangel820

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

Can anyone help me with finding work or a spell in getting my dominating mother to stop acting the way she does. Does anyone know of any work on how to get a dominating mother to stop?

She's always trying to stir things up with my friends that she doesn't like so that they'll stop talking to me (long story short, about 4 months ago, my friends got pissed at her because their child said she yelled at them and stopped speaking to her though they still speak to me). She also tries to start trouble with my friends because they are mad at her about something she did but do not hold it against me.

She's always undermining everything I do with and about my son. If I say he can't have a snack at night, she'll just go out and get it anyway, if I say he can't do something she'll say he can. She also goes against everything I say my child cannot have or do. I've tried numerous time to tell her to not do this because she is not his parent. She'll also call my child's father names because he expects something more of our son. She'll say "oh he's just an a-hole baby."

I'm 31-years-old. My mother tries to be my best friend because she has none. She is forced to live with me because she has no financial means of her own. I just want to her to be like a mother and stop acting like a jealous teenage friend. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 am

Hi Darkangel:

I would start out by cleansing your living space so that the negativity is gone, and sweetening her with a honey jar.
If a job or financial means are what's keeping her living with you, you may also want to do some Job Getting or Prosperity work for her. I know she's driving you nuts, but if you approach the problem as "If my mom gets really blessed, she'll be too happy to gripe at me". :)

Here are Lucky Mojo Honey Jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Here's some info on spiritual cleansing of a home:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.htm

And here's some info on money magic and job getting:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

This a good post. I mean it sincerely. There are cases where many granparents because they are parents themselves think they can step in and control a situation. Sometimes they are right, but sometimes they interfere. You will only have one Mother, and friends can come and go-- even some you might have known for half your life. In addition, it is never healthy for A parent or grandparent to put down a Parent for countless reasons whether the parent is good or bad (the child thinks its THEM Themselves). I recommend a reading for you with the AIRR because we dont know what is going on with your Mom the dominance, her ill feelings towards your childs Father, etc.
I recommend a reading and some blessing and tranquility products (depending on what is going on)
AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.htm some tranquility and some
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html and some Blessing Products.

Take Care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Good advice as always Triple! :)

Darkangel820, sounds like a sticky situation I would definitely suggest you to contact a member of AIRR (readersandrootworkers.org) to get a reading and hoodoo spell advice.

I would also suggest some Peaceful Home products - such as the vigil candle and oil, along with the great suggestions from TripleThreat above.

Good luck, I know how hard it is to be a parent and live with your own parent (or the parent of your spouse).. hang in there things will get better. Have you tried to have a sit down meeting with all adults in the house about rules regarding your son? I had to do this myself, and it has really helped everyone be more clear of boundaries and rules.

blessings!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 am

Ah moms. Mother in laws too, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents. We love 'em, but they can drive us up the wall!

Others have suggested you get a reading with an AIRR member and I agree with that--check us out at www.readersandrootworkers.org

The first thing to accept is that she is your mom--at the end of the day you love her and you want to be "right" with her.

Now, with that said, it is not ok for her to undermine your authority with your child, speak badly about your partner, and make you feel like you have no control. I am also a big fan of peaceful home work and if you have not tried that angle I would.

Make a honey jar, put her in it and put yourself in it--maybe your child and partner as well. Petition that she will be open to your ideas and cooperative, and also pray that you can have an open, loving heart towards her. If that does not start getting you the movement that you want you may have to do some work that has a bit more of an edge.

Get a reading to accurately assess the situation.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Darkangel820

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:50 am

Thank you for all the advice given, I really appreciate it. I'm just at my wits end with this woman. Yes we've tried talking and she just states that it's her "God given right" to do this as a grandmother.

Darkangel820

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 am

I think I'm going to try the honey jar and see how that goes. Again, thank you all!

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am

I'm going to make a long story short.

Over 13 yrs ago I had a conversation with my father about how he wanted all of our SS#'s to be added to an insurance policy of his, so that when he did passed he could make sure that all of us get something.

My father died approx. 5 yrs ago and my brother who is on drugs had power of attorney. And I know if my father was able he would not allowed that, because he told me in person that he did not trust him. Yet, I gave my dad my info, but advise my dad to talk to my sisters and brothers to get their info. And when he died the insurance company did not contact me at all.

It's not that I want any money, I miss my dad. However I know that my brother get's a pension check monthly and no telling what else, the money goes to my mothers address, but no ones claims to know how much he gets.

Over the course of time since my fathers death I had numerous problems my car has been vandalised, several times, family members have been sending me strange text msg's some with emphasis about father's and or dad's as I if they are laughing in my face because they know I can't prove anything, when I confront them about it they act innocent.

My intuition and the spirits keep telling me they are in deep and want to get rid of me or drive me crazy as I think they did to one of my other sisters and my brother

I have been feeling like someone has placed a hex on me. My hair was falling out, I've gained weight , dark undereye circles, unexplained aches and pains, and my daughter has been complaining of stomach pains.

I just found out about this forum last night and I read about the ice box spell. and would like to know if this will be enough because, I know in my heart that something is terribly wrong. P.S. The brother I mentioned is familiar with voodoo/hoodoo.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 am

Welcome to the forum - I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would recommend you start with a reading and consultation with a professional rootworker, as they can look into your situation to discover if crossing work is to blame for the problems, or if they are coming from somewhere else. If there is crossing going on, you want to know what they are doing, and also if they are well protected or not before you start moving against them in any way. Once you know exactly what the problem is, then the rootworker can help you determine the best course of action to take to remedy the situation.

You can find a list of very skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime the best thing to do is work some cleansing and protection for yourself. Get some 13-Herb Bath, enough to take 7 days worth of baths, and also some Chinese Wash to spiritually cleanse your home. Also get some Fiery Wall of Protection oil to seal your windows and doors with after you have cleansed, and also to anoint yourself and your daughter with each day - making sure to get the soles of your feet, the back of your neck/base of skull, and your solar plexus.

But you definitely want to get a reading to determine what is actually going on.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

As Devi has said, you need to get a reading. If your brother is familiar with Hoodoo it is certainly possible that you have been crossed in some way. Bathing is always a good first step in situations like this. Also, read this page which is all about protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Dealing with family is tricky and depending on what your reading uncovers you have several different directions to go in.

Tend to yourself first, schedule that reading and then you and your reader/worker can devise a plan of action.

Also, if your father was buried you may want to work with some of his graveyard dirt--his spirit might be especially helpful to you during this time.

Blessings and good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 am

Thank yal for your advise. I have some Fwp oil and I have been bathing and annointing me and my daughter in it. But I have not had a reading yet. How much is a reading?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

It depends on the worker - you can find a list of skilled workers and most list their rates on their profile page here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks again.

nmm

Unread post by nmm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello all. I am currently dealing with a very delicate situation and am stumped. Not only is this situation delicate, but it's pretty time sensitive. Also, some of the parties concerned are far away and obtaining personal concerns of theirs is not immediately possible. Here is a brief description of the situation:

I and another member of my family are responsible for taking care of someone else in our family who is very ill. This other person is not mentally competent and cannot make his own decisions. We have all the legal documents necessary to be the legal guardians for this person, but unfortunately the correct documents don't mean much sometimes and loopholes do exist.

Another branch of our family tree is attempting to interfere with the health and well-being of the person under our care. At present, this other branch is trying to do something which would be very dangerous and possibly fatal to the person under our care (there is nothing the police can do as this action, though dangerous, isn't illegal or immediately harmful. Negligence would be the major issue).

The infirm person is living in a care home and the care home is allowing this interference despite the fact that, as legal guardians, we have the right to prevent it. (The underlying problem with the care home is that it's run by a very powerful lawyer and the manager of the care home doesn't think there is a problem with the "other branch". The manager is a moron.)

To simplify, I need to know:

1) How can I, without harming anyone, prevent the baleful interference of the branch of my family who is trying to interfere with an infirm person?

2) How can I influence, inspire, or whatever the care home to step up and do their job in protecting my family member?

Help is greatly appreciated! - NM

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

1. You may want to do a freezer jar to stop them from being able to move forward
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to be more forceful if they still dont stop, then you can opt for essence of bend over. This will get them to do what you want them to do. In addition, you can make a doll for this person. Stuff poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, calamus, licorice root, and red pepper. Put it in the head of the doll so that you can control them, and have them do as you say.

2. I would get a honey jar going, and put the manager, and/or own of the facility into the sweet jar. You should get an influencing sweet jar so that they will listen to you, and grant your requests.

In the meantime, I would do a fiery wall of protection spell for your loved one. So that he/she will be protected from the "other branch". Get a spell kit for this, and then you are going to want to lay down fiery wall of protection at the four corners of the room. If you can perhaps you can leave some protective tailsman and/or jewelry in the room or some place discrete. You can get a mojo bag for them as well. Another idea is you can fix a plant, and keep it in the room.

If you work with Saints, you can work with Archangel Michael, and hide his prayer card behind a picture frame.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

Along with Stars' advice, working with a professional rootworker on the situation can add extra ''oomph'' to any actions you yourself will take. A reading can also help establish the most effective action plan that can help direct the work you yourself will do on the situation and that way time is kept to minimum while results will be maximized. Look through the members of the AIRR to find a trustworthy and reliable rootworker (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers); you'll also be able to look at each person's respective specialties and offered services which can help determine your choice.

MISC can also immediately set a vigil light working for your purpose: as Stars so wisely mentioned - Fiery Wall of Protection, Archangel Micheal or alternatively, Protection would all be good choices. (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 am

Court Case Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) are generally reserved for court, but I have used them in cases like yours with great success and the procedures used in such work is probably what you should have a look at.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

My bf mother is feeding him urine and doing witch craft for months. What can i do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 am

If it has been months, I would consider getting a reading on the matter and seeing if its even worth working on or just cut and clear and move on. After all, atleast you have protected your children and yourself. Also the reader can tell you what work to do in order to help the cause. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 05, 2011 7:59 am

If you do get an encouraging reading, a reader might also be able to help you with the spiritual work to break your husband free. The readers at AIRR also do rootwork; it's one of the requirements for membership.

[*]The Independent Association of Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 am

I'm going through something similar with my ex. His wife used black magic to break us up but she also puts stuff in his food to keep him stuck to her.

You may need to hire someone powerful to help you break that tie he has with his mother, at least to get him out of that house. I'm trying to find that kind of help too for my ex.

I would never recommend you give up on your husband, if your on here, you truly love him enough to try to fight and that is honorable, fighting for the one you love. I will keep you in my prayers.

Know that your not alone!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”