Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Keirith

Unread post by Keirith » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm

I would like to try a break up spell on my ex and whomever he is seeing now. I don't even have proof he is with another, but all indications point to such, and I just feel it in my heart, since he left without a word and we were not fighting ( some rough spots but we seemed to be getting past them)
Would this be appropriate?
Should some sort of divination need to be done beforehand?
Thanks,
A.

J Simulcik

Re: Break up spell if you don't know who the other is

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm

I would indeed do some sort of divination. Then, if necessary, Break-Up work, etc. can be aimed at "Whoever is seeing _______". There are usually ways of finding out names, however, and the work will be stronger.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

ariella wrote:I would like to try a break up spell on my ex and whomever he is seeing now. I don't even have proof he is with another, but all indications point to such, and I just feel it in my heart, since he left without a word and we were not fighting ( some rough spots but we seemed to be getting past them)
Would this be appropriate?
Should some sort of divination need to be done beforehand?
Thanks,
A.
You could do a general "whoever or whatever is coming between (your boyfriend's name) and me" for an all inclusive spell.

Mary

mar

Unread post by mar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am

Actually, I also have a similar situation, where the guy I am interested in, seems to be a bit "pre-occupied" latey, and my heart tells me that it has to do with another girl..so my question is, if i wanted to do the "break up" candle burned at the LM altar, how abouts would that work? I mean I have no information about the other girl, the only thing I have is his information (Date of birth/Pic). How would I do a petition for this, because I guess it would be vague.

Thanks,
Mar

eagerbeaver88

need help with a strong breakup spell

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi I need help with a strong effective and most simple breakup spell i can do myself. My ex and I broke up because someone she is with now put a spell on her but everytime she tries to leave he seems to pull her back with this, he is using some type of spell to keep her from breaking up from him and to keep her from me...how can i break this spell and also break them up for good? Its been a constant back and forth, I assume I will also need a protection spell so he wont do anything to her or myself after or keep trying.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: need help with a strong breakup spell

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 am

There is a very effective break up bottle spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Along with a lot of other helpful information as well.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm

First you need to protect her from him. By doing a fiery wall of protection candle...Then you need to do an uncrossing candle. I recommend using St. Michael or Archangel Michael for fierce protection. He is the best to work with to provide on going protection, and sometimes better to work with if you are going up against someone who is doing work on them. Also, you need to protect yourself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

If you want to perform an uncrossing bath...then you need to make a poppit or a baby doll for this individual, and then peform the ritual just like you would if the person was there with you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:09 pm

how would i used st michael for protection? as far as instructions what would i do> Im not sure if this works but i heard if i get 2 st michael prayer cards then sandwich hers and or my picture between them and the candle over that? ive been doing that but it seems he still has put the spell back on her :( is there a more effective way? i havent done any firey wall of protection candle for myself or her or the uncrossing bath, right now i am doing the arrasa brujeria candles (3 7 day candles to help remove the spells) I hope tht works.

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm

One idea would be to get the Break Up spell kit that LMCC has put all together for you already. All the ingredients for working the spell is in the kit, including appropriate incense to burn, herbs and candles and oil. The kit can be found at this link and would be an excellent choice, since instructions and all supplies are included:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles ... oodoofixed

Another option would be the bottle spell, which is also ready to be personalized and worked,with all ingredients in it already:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles ... oodoofixed

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 pm

thanks, i think i will try that...where do you dispose the bottle at when done? i will have a hard time burying it unless i can do it in the daytime at the cemetary because they lock the gates at night.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

You can dispose of the bottle in a moving body of water like an ocean, stream, or river by poking a hole in it so it sinks to the bottom. You can also bury it in a cemetary, or on the target's property. I buried the bottle in the fence of my target because their was a hole in the wood. It worked just as well if you can't get close to their door step.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:thanks, i think i will try that...where do you dispose the bottle at when done? i will have a hard time burying it unless i can do it in the daytime at the cemetary because they lock the gates at night.
For a whole list of ways to ritually dispose of spells remains in an appropriate manner, see: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

spellyshelly

What does this mean?

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 am

Hi

I am trying to break my ex boyfriend away from his current girlfriend, I have performed a few love spells so far, I am considering doing a honey jar spell, one for him and one for his family members and friends, can I put his family members and friends in the same honey jar?

Can the honey jar spell work on the family members and friends if I dont see in person? Does it work by them putting good thoughts into my ex boyfriends head? Or will it make us become friends?

I performed a small break up spell on the couple on monday night where I burnt there picture and chanted a ritual for their love to die and then threw the ashes into the wind, my ex boyfriend called me the day after, the Tuesday which was the day of the new moon, what does this mean?

Do you think that this was a result of the love spell?

I am going to also do a freezing spell on the girlfriend, what are the chances she will stay away?

In all cases what kind of protection do you recommend? And I am open to any spell suggestions that you have for me.

Thanks guys =)

rickets

Re: What does this mean?

Unread post by rickets » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 am

So he's a ex boyfriend you want to get back with?

I'd definitely consider protection say you jinx the whole thing accidently.

When he called you, it shows he still has feelings for you, not feelings per say but...he's still thinking about you, enough to actually call you. It depends on the conversation you had with him to say it was the doing of coincidence or spell.

To break them up, if you want to do any more spell work, I highly suggest the black man and women break up figural candle. I've used this many times with much success. Dress it with the oil and sprinkle goofer dust on it and try and get a personal article that belongs to the both of them, or just the names baptized as them and light that on a new moon. You can also maybe speak to your ex boyfriends ancestors and see if they can do anything to help, say that his current girlfriend is doing wrong things and shes not for him and i'm way better than anything she ever will be, explain you want him to be happy and maybe he isn't happy in the relationship. If you offer them food and some libations they will for sure do as you want.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes he is an ex boyfriend that I want to get back with very much

Ok what protection can you recommend? In what ways can I accidentally jinx it?

When I spoke to him, he seemed very interested in what I was doing, how I was doing and he kept repeatedly asking me the same questions, he seemed very happy on the phone and said he will call me again next week.

How do I baptize and what is it that I baptize is it the figures?

Do I say anything in particular in order to call the ancestors?

Sorry about all of the questions I am new to all of this, thanks for your reply it has been very helpful :)

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

This is interesting. If hes interesting in what you were up to and insists on checking back on you, it can be one of two things. The thing you want it to be is him still liking you, which is a big possibility. You need to look at the other thing also though, which is him feeling bad for dumping you and just checking up on you, knowing the relationship ended, knowing it happened and its done and he should move on. But with every should theirs always a choice, I think you can win him back by rootwork and even simple psychology. When he calls you next week, ask him how he is, don't give him a answer if he asks if your alright or if you've been holding together good so far. Talk to him and ask if he would like to have a cup of coffee or come over for desert with his new girlfriend, which would be very awkward but also gives you time to put some roots in her track.

Theirs a lot of ways to baptize figures, you usually carve the name of the person on the side, while thinking of the person and the intent. You can also get a personal thing of theirs like hair or nails or anything that belongs to them and lodge it in their or put it near it during the burning. In my VERY old rootwork ways (which by the way is very individualized) the way I would baptize anything in anyones name wether a baby doll or jackball or candle, I would take it and put it in a glass of holy water, which is water you name under The Lord that anyone can do, but best done by a priest, you put this bowl on a metal plate or tin foil or you can wrap the tin foil around the glass with it inside. Call the spirit of the person with a bell into the candle, if its a jackball or poppet i usually pour some whisky into the water or even my own urine if its for mastery over them. You can use your imagination with baptizing.

In order to call the ancestors, you can simply cleanse your area with sandlewood incense and light a white candle. During any spirit work its nice to have a glass of water on the alter because this opens the doors to the otherside. So have that on their aswell, and name it for the Lord and your ancestors. You can do any personal prayer before and then think of your ancestors, or his, and concentrate on them, feel their energy, call their name, use a bell if you need to. offer them libations once you feel their presence, pour white wine or vodka on the floor or into a metal bowl on the floor in their name, and the connection will become more concrete. Once you feel them speak to them as if they were their, and trust me it will feel as if they are. You will know. Go with your heart, treat them with respect because remember that they have lived. Offer them water, food, catch them up on family affairs. When you are finished, dismiss them and thank them in advance. Leave the white candle until it burns out.

And for protection, any protection you feel the need to use if fine, Cat has many many options on her site, a personal favorite is Fiery Wall of protection:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

or

http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

Hope this has helped. :)

spellyshelly

Help me define my honey jar spell

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Guys

I am going to do a honey jar spell on my ex boyfriend, I am also going to do one on his family and friends, is it ok to do the family and friends in the same jar? And can this work if I have not met some of them before, but they have heard negative things about me? If the answer is yes then how? What ingredients do you recommend that I add to this jar?

No disrespect but I dont need anyone to ask me why I am bothering with people that I have not met before, as I am aware of my reasons.

Thanks I would appreciate your responses

:)

Literarylioness

Re: Help me define my honey jar spell

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Hi Guys

I am going to do a honey jar spell on my ex boyfriend, I am also going to do one on his family and friends, is it ok to do the family and friends in the same jar? And can this work if I have not met some of them before, but they have heard negative things about me? If the answer is yes then how? What ingredients do you recommend that I add to this jar?

No disrespect but I dont need anyone to ask me why I am bothering with people that I have not met before, as I am aware of my reasons.

Thanks I would appreciate your responses

:)
I would do a separate honey jar for the the family and friends. The honey jar on his family and friends will not be all that affective since you do not know them. A better alternative for the friends and family is a Stop Gossip vigil light or line of products.

Mary

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:47 pm

thanks mary, ok would it be a better idea to do a honey jar on the ones I do know and the vigil candle on the relatives that I dont know? Is the honey jar still a bad idea if they know who I am and have seen my pictures but we have never met?

Thanks Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 pm

spellyshelly wrote:thanks mary, ok would it be a better idea to do a honey jar on the ones I do know and the vigil candle on the relatives that I dont know? Is the honey jar still a bad idea if they know who I am and have seen my pictures but we have never met?

Thanks Mary
I do not understand your question. Like I said, I would not waste the effort on a honey jar on people who I barely know, unless I was trying to get a job, it was a court case, or something of that nature. I would only work a honey jar when I had a deeper connection with someone.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

I do not think it would hurt to put these people in a honey jar if you know their NAMES. If you do not know their names, then it would be completely useless because you do not know who you need to work on. If you have a picture of these relatives, that could work.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 am

Thankyou very much starsinthesky7 for replying to all of my posts, your advice has been very helpful indeed. I will keep you updated on how it all goes.

:D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 am

What day is the best day to do a honey jars for family and friends? what products would you recommend to put in the friends and family jars to enhance them?

Also what colour candles shall I burn on top of the jar for them? And just to clarify the wax has to melt on top of the honey jar lid?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am

Well, it depends what your objective is. If you are trying to get them to like you, I would say a Friday, and Wednesday are good. I would even say Monday which is the day to do reconcilation if you can't do it on Friday. Pretty much any day is good personally for family and friends besides Tuesday and Saturday. Those are typically cursing days, and Tuesday is the day of war. Yes, Tuesday can help with physical power, courage, and has some passion elements, but I just dont feel comfortable with doing reconcilation work or any kind of nice work on that day.

I would add some cinnamon, lavendar flowers, bend over, attraction, or compel me powder/oils as well. A pink candle would be suitable for this situation, but you could use white as well because its universal. Yes the wax will melt on top of the honey jar.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Sorry its a bit late but thanks alot rickets for taking the time to give such an excellent detailed answer, it is much appreciated!

:D :D :D

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Rickets you said start on a waning moon with a breakup figural? Arent wew supposed to do it during a waning moon? or is there some special significance?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: make somebody's teeth and hair fall out

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 am

Thanks Stars and HD for backing me up. Like HD, I know people who spend more time obsessing about celebrities than the people they encounter in real life (who could actually help or harm them). However, after reading Shelly's other posts, it appears instead that she wants revenge against her ex's new partner and reconciliation with her ex.

If I had realized that, I wouldn't have posted on this thread. I wouldn't say that I would never do that type of work (never say never), but I avoid it. I'd rather just cut my losses and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

spellyshelly

Re: make somebody's teeth and hair fall out

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 am

Im glad we are all on the same page now, thanks magic garden I completely agree with you we all have our reasons for practicing hoodoo and it is not for anyone but god to judge!

Have a nice day!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

About a month ago I did a vinegar jar on my ex and her current boyfriend to sour things between them and break them up..I also did a freezer spell on him as well.. and a week or so ago I did a crossing on her because I want her to feel the same emotional pain she put me through when she dated me..she hurt me really bad &.she thinks this guy is THE ONE for her, she just recently started going to church every sunday and taking him along with her...do you think this is going to effect everything that I am doing or prevent the results from manifesting? She says she is trying to change and be a better person and not be who she used to be..and she likes that he has been going to church with her as well..what do you think?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: need some advice please...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I dont see your going to church having any effect on your intent. But if you have been doing the previous spells maybe that is affecting her...humph!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 pm

If she hurt you in the past but is making herself a better person, if you loved her, why don't you let her go? If she hurt you and was being an awful, inconsiderate person, I would understand you wanting to pursue revenge...We all make mistakes and deserve a second chance at life. Why do you not let her have that?

You can do a Clear and Cut and find your better half too.

You may have wanted something that wasn't meant to be. There is no unpainful way to say goodbye.

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

I think you should probably get a reading to see if your work is having any effect or what the effects will be.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:17 am

It will only have an effect if you are having second thoughts or doubts.

Having religious grounding can often give an individual more protection than the average, but it doesn't impede your work unless they directly know about it and pray against it, or if you waver in your conviction.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 am

makes sense conjure thanks, no she doesnt know, she just recently started going because she has been having some problems and she is trying to better herself for this guy she is with...my thing is she may be so into him and this could be part of the work that shes doing this and hes going to dump her and shes going to be really hurt just like she hurt all her previous people..

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Can someone please advise what herbs can be put in honey jar to sweeten his family/friends to me and accept me as a part of the family? (they dont really like that we are together)
Im planning to get the pics of anyone I can related to him, but Im not sure what herbs are good for this kind of job. All I can think of is rose petals.. most of herbs are love drawing in sense of passion and desire but I dont need that from family members :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm

rose petals, lavender, balms of gilead, clove sounds good

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm

rose petals, lavender, balms of gilead, clove sounds good

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Thank you, Star!

MysteriousMoon

What shall I use to make my lover leave his GF and love me

Unread post by MysteriousMoon » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 am

Ok so here is my story.. its pretty long.

About three years ago I was in a relationship with my then boyfriend, I met this guy, the minute we both laid eyes on each other there was an instant attraction, he would make little gestures like trying to tickle me, and text me and stuff.. i could feel the energy, then september 2008 I left my boyfriend, and started sleeping/seeing this guy, he told me he fancied me for ages etc... we are wild in bed and spent time together, but for some reason he would never fully comitt himself to me, he said he thought I was way to good for him, and that he cares about me so much he knows if he went out with me he would be a shit boyfriend and he was scared he would loose me forever etc.
In the april 2009 rumours flew that I was still seeing my boyfriend whilst seeing him which wasnt true, he was hurt and we didnt talk for about 5 months, but I just kept thinking about him, and sometimes out of the blue just got this feeling that he was thinking about me.
Then one night in September 2009 i started talking to him again, and one thing led to another and we began seeing/sleeping with each other again, but around begining of november another rumour went around about me still being with my ex (which again I wasnt) and he said that this has to end and he was going to be going out with this girl called laura, i was like ok but heartbroken, but i kept going around to see him just as friends, but we kept making passionate love ... we have actual fact been sleeping together throughout his whole relationship with his girlfriend,... i know this is wrong.. but love is complicated.
I have had god knows how many readings mostly by celebrity psychics over here in the UK and every reading I have had has been the same, he has strong feelings for you give it time and he will leave his girlfriend and come to you.
I really do feel a strong energy that makes me feel happy and as if he IS going to come back to me, unlike most people on here who are sad and low.
Basically I want something that will make him love me/have stronger feelings for me and make him leave his girlfriend. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: What shall I use to make my lover leave his GF and love me

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 am

I have read this before in Ask for Help with Spellcasting...there is no need to post in different forums; have you read your replies?

tayra

Help to get rid of this girl!!!

Unread post by tayra » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

This my situation so far...
I have done a vinegar jar to split my ex and his "new gf", I set candles on the top every Tuesday and Saturday and at the same time I have a rootworker working in a honey jar on my behalf. I did also a Follow me boy spell kit which I started last Friday (because it takes 21 days) and I will start my Break up spell kit this Saturday or as soon I get something other personal belonging for my ex....
The thing is that he has been looking for me, sending text messages, coming to my house without invitation and yes we have had sex as well (that's when I took some personal belongings which I used on my follow me boy kit) but as far as I know he continues having "this affair or kind of relationship" with this girl, of course he denies it and because she lives far away in some point is truth, but I have seen her Facebook and she has pictures with him (which were taken in a hidden way) and showed him as her bf and he hasn't even accepted her request on his Facebook, but this get me on my nerves, she knows he doesn't accept the relationship" and she shows this to everybody making me feel like he left me for her.. when in fact I left him.
Anyway.. I think there is a good sign of coming back with him, and also there is a fact that I really need him, I'm in the position where I need to get marry to get my papers in this country and after 5 years of being with him I think I deserve it, I'm not ilegal but I can not give up my dreams and my professional situation because some bitch is just messing up all my life! Right now I just want to take this girl out of the picture!!! How can I rid of her??? She is such a PITA!!! I tried the vinegar jar since 2 weeks ago and nothing, she still send him sweet emails and so on.. I had a reading and she told me this girl is too strong and very difficult to fight to and maybe the only thing she is looking is to get pregnant of him.
What else I can do? I know I have to continue praying and doing my vinegar and I'll follow that with my break up kit but there is something maybe stronger to do just to her??? Something like to get her out of the pic or maybe involve her with another guy... i know she is such a bitch who go out every weekend with several guys..(she has been always like that)

Any advice??
Thanks!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Help to get rid of this girl!!!

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Well if your reader indicated that's strong and going to be difficult to work with then you may consider requesting that your rootworker perform more work on your behalf. Their honey jar seems to have been working out for you since your ex is contacting you, being with you etc. Ask your rootworker if they may consider including some break up or hotfoot work on your rival.

You may consider getting the hotfoot spellkit to work on this person.

A suggestion that you can follow up after doing some break up work would be to toss this girl into a hotfoot jar and bury it in a graveyard asking that she be removed from your life and your boyfriend's life.

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks Conjureman...
You always are here to help =)

About the rootworkers, many of them they don't perform break up work.... do you know anyone who does this kind of work?
And, how can I do that if I don't have any belonging for her and also she doesn't live here.. can I take a copy of her picture and toss it in the jar? And also just hotfoot or can i add other products?
An other question.. in my breakup kit can i put just belongings from him and her picture coz I don't have anything else for her!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 pm

There are many rootworkers who will do break up work if it is justified. Off the top of my head, Miss Robin, Miss Bri, Professor Porterfield, Dr. K and there are many others. Here is a complete list: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... or_Clients

For the hotfoot jar take her write her name on her picture along with your command for her to go away. If you have no other personal concern work with her name and her picture.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

I would like to say here, not from any magical point of view but as one woman talking to another, dont for God's sake think of having a baby by this man purely for the motive of keeping him. It never works that way. Babies although a huge blessing, also put huge strains on a relationship and if you are already having problems, I would get those problems dealt with first and then think of expanding two into three.

Just on a superficial level, if you are feeling threatended and paranoid by this hot chick he is seeing, how much more so will you feel when you have stretch marks and have gained 36 pounds. No all of that can wait till your relationship is out of danger.

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi Janeymack,

Nooo I don't want to get pregnant at all!! My reader told me that this girl is the one who is trying to get pregnant of my ex and I know for sure she will do anything to get him and his money as well.
About me, I lived with him for 3 years and I know him so well that I know for my own good its not the moment of having a baby... I just want to come back with him and be happy as we were before.

But anyway, thanks for your advice =)

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 am

I am sorry I misunderstood you. I really hope this man of yours returns the devotion you are showing him. The woman may be a troublemaker but he is not exactly innocent either. I think he needs a fundamental change of heart and if he doesnt have one then maybe you should ask yourself whether a man with a bit more honor is more for you.

Take care

x janeymack

spellyshelly

unburied break up vigil

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi everyone

I just wanted to ask a question really, my target who i successfully brought back to me by performing multiple spells including a break up vigil has completely changed his behaviour. When he was still with his ex girlfriend he was so much warmer and nicer to me, but since they broke up he has become cold and its almost like he takes his frustrations out on me. He is also un-willing to commit to a relationship and just wants basically a no-strings arrangement much to my annoyance! I can't help wondering if this may be because I never actually got around to burying the vigil candle in the graveyard maybe if I burried it their relationship would be completely dead? It is already as he does not speak nicely of her but I just dont know what to do to make him how he used to be with me again.

Shelly :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: unburied break up vigil

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, it sounds like your work isn't done yet. YES - bury the remains, that's an important part of the work. But just because you get him back, doesn't mean that everything will be roses. \\

This is the reality of Return and Reconciliation-type works. There's usually still A LOT of work to do, both magically and physically, in order to get these things to actually work in an ongoing manner. Why did you break up in the first place? What have you done to make sure the situation will be different now that he's back?

You should have a reading to assess why he's being an a@@hole, and what you can do to remedy it. Perhaps he's subconsciously feeling manipulated and therefore angry and irritable. Or things are failing for the same reason they failed the first time. Get a reading and look at things critically to come up with a plan of attack.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri May 14, 2010 2:27 pm

thank you Devi

well he broke up with me because his ex wanted him to get back with her and all of their mutual friends were pressing him to get back with her. I was considering stay with me products and maybe love me?

Thankyou for your advice I will look into a reading.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 2:51 pm

You probably need to continue Stop Gossip-type work as well as protection work on the relationship in addition to Healing it. If they were against you once, they will be again.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Reconciliation work is hard work. Whenever I've done Reconciliation and Return To Me work for clients there is always more work to be done once they are back in contact with one another. You have to repair the past hurts, address the issues why people broke up (more than forgiveness this requires changes on both parties parts), you have to rebuild trust, you have to open the communication paths, rekindle the fires etc.

Now, if he's acting frustrated and cold it may be an indication that your work carried a dominating element. Did you try forcing him back? If so anger usually does result in such cases. A great example of this is the IS.

That being said get yourself a reading to get to the root of the problem and create a Love honey jar with elements of peace and tranquility in it.

Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Actually all work is hard work when you are dealing with another person and their personalities. Love work involves a lot of energy...manipulation, etc...but a reading will reveal what is needed to move it more in your direction or desires. But there is still as the previous posters said a responsibility that you and that person must take if the relationship is to work...magic will not work alone, you may have to bite the bullet and adjust your attitude and so does the other person...

curious

I want the girl to stay away from him,which spell to do?

Unread post by curious » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:34 pm

my ex is talking to this other women,and i want her to stay away from him,because I'm trying to reconcile with him.Which spell kit or candles can the missionary church set for me? so she can be confused and stay away from him? Please Help!!

thank you in advance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I want the girl to stay away from him,which spell to do?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 pm

First, I would recommend that you hire a professional rootworker if for whatever reason you cannot do the work yourself due to privacy issues, or you feel you are not skilled enough.

I would not go to the missionary church solely for this problem. I would have a couple of vigil lights set inconjunction to work I am already doing. From the church, separation candle, inflammatory of confusion candle, bend over, and hot foot candle would all be applicable to this situation.

I would do a vinegar jar, and a freezer jar to freeze this woman out of his life. If you want to do spell kits, go for separation or a break up spell kit. In addition, you can do some binding work for this woman which you can research various methods here on the forum.

I would recommend that you get a reading to establish the true relationship between him and this woman. I mean if this is something where this woman is just a friend and has no interest in him, or something along those lines, then you are perhaps doing overkill. Make sure what you believe to be true is actually reinforced by the reading.

curious

Unread post by curious » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

thank you so much sky, so if i want to order this candles, which ones will fit best if i do 2,or should i do all of them, also can you give me a "petion example" of how to put my petion,as i want this girl to leave his life? thank you once again :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I would do the separation and hot foot candle.

Petition example.. By this candle's flame...I freeze jane jones out of jack brown's life. Keep it simple. If you order the spell kits they will tell you exactly what you need to do. In this case, you might want to go for the spell kits, or hire someone.

Ibelieve24
Forum Member

How do I break them up?

Unread post by Ibelieve24 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great evening.

So my story goes like this. I was in a 2 year relationship with my girlfriend (A lesbian relationship) and we were good together. We did everything together. We have tons in common and were definitely moving forward in our relationship. Around 5 months ago she breaks up with me saying that she needs some space and can not be with anyone right now. Almost immediately after we stopped dating she starts dating this other girl. Over the past 5 months she and I have remained in touch and I would say we are emotionally invested in one another. Whenever she is down or hurting and needs to talk she calls me and I make her feel better. She is dating this other girl and says she is happy but she calls me all the time telling me how sad she is and every time I see her she looks completely out of it. She finally told me that she has caught this girl that she is seeing in many lies and that she fears this girl is seeing her ex. My ex has actually read emails between her current girlfriend and her ex talking about seeing one another and getting back together. My ex refuses to leave this girl despite the constant lying and the insecurity she feels.

So I got a reading from Dr. E about a month ago and he feels that there is hope between my ex and I.

I wanna know what I can do to break up my ex and her current girlfriend. It is obvious that my ex is not happy but she will not leave. She makes excuses for this girl's lying and sneaky ways.

I love my ex and I want her to be happy, preferably with me. Please help. Thank you everyone for listening.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How do I break them up?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

I would work on a Return to Me basis, since you are sill friends. When you talk to her, be sure to mention how happy you are, how nice the place is, how good the weather, how cute the pets are -- whatever you can say that is both true and is very positive. Then allow yourself ONE (only one) quick comment about hoping she's "okay" and if she gives you her sob story, be sympathetic but very cheerful and toss in ONE (only one) quick comment about "Well, if you ever change your mind and want to throw your lot in with me again, you know i still love you, hon." Be honest, don't play games, and keep it light. Let her complain about her current lousy lover, but don't let her suck you down into the sympathy game. You are upbeat and happy, and if she wants upbeat and happy, she knows where to find you.

Now, as to hoodoo, i would work a full-tilt Break Up spell between them, with a Return to Me type spell at the same time. On the "Break Up" page at my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" you can scroll down to the section titled "Break Up / Stay with Me Spells Using Figural Candles" for a picture of such a spell in progress, the way i teach it. You can also find links on that page for all sorts of hand-made Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies that are used in that spell. The fact that all three of you are women just means you need to use three female figure candles. Also, instead of Stay With Me oil on your figure and hers, as shown there, you would use Return to Me oil, and pray your words accordingly.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I break them up?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Here is the webpage cat is referring http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”