Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 am

You want to get a reading to help you get some perspective and also aid in giving you some insight. Find out what the root of his actions are. If its his nature to act like this, there is little that you can do. There are temporary fixes to people's nature by bending them to your will. If its something out of the ordinary then there are a few things you can do and the reading will help point you in the right direction.

Work with Healing products to help soothe his fears and insecurites as that may be the cause of his controlling behavior. Althea and Angelica are two good herbs to work with in a situation like this. The honey jar will help keep him sweet to you, while you work on healing his mental distress. Peaceful home products can also help along with sprinkling your home with Peace Water. you might work with a white skull candle that you use Healing Oil on and work towards assuaging those fears and helping him overcome his insecurity.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 am

Personally, I'd run, not walk, as fast as I could from anybody demanding my passwords, etc. in order to spy on me. Anyone who attempts to spy on a partner in the way you describe has the potential to be dangerous.

Also (and please don't think I'm judging) my mother always said, "If a man cheats with you, he'll cheat on you." And visa versa. Regardless of the circumstances, the two of you started a relationship when you were both married to other people. That is not a healthy beginning to a relationship.

Good luck to you.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 am

Thank You Conjure man
I have this lady that I go to a lot and she gives me readings on him. Pretty much it boils down to his fear of losing me he is much older than I am he is 46 and I am 35. She has done some things for me on him right now she has a glass with a lot of different oils in them with a floating wick in it with our names which she has in front of one of her saints. I thought maybe there was somebody else asides from me because he has been acting mean and things that never bothered him before are bothering him now but both ladies say there is nobody else but me. He was never like this before until july of last year where he saw that email from one of my friends which meant nothing. Anyway I will try the angelica and althea root in the jar plus the deer toungue and maybe a little follow me boy??? I will also try the skull candle that you mentioned.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Those sound like great idea. I tend not to use oils on paper because the oils stain and often give away that sometimes been done to them. When I do use the oils on paper I anoint the edge of the paper so its discreet. Instead try dusting the papers with the powder. Stop Gossip sachet powders from LM work wonderfully. Here's mention of one method used to stop gossip:

rumors,-deception,-bullying--t4484.html

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Brida wrote:Also, remember honey jars take a lot of time to manifest. So, you can't expect a turn around after a few minutes. A honey jar can be opened and added to until you seal it. Once sealed with wax, I think you are not supposed to open it. If you do, the spell is broken. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please.

-Brida
Honey jars are never "broken." You can open and add to them, but most just create a new honey jar with what was in it and the new contents. Sometimes wax gets into the honey jar and that is a bit nasty, but not harmful.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you Mary!

I am so glad to know this. So, when I make a new jar for someone whom I already have a jar going, I can add the old contents to it?

I am excited to think that I don't have to try and get a whole new set of personal items of the person!

YEA for Mary!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Brida wrote:Thank you Mary!

I am so glad to know this. So, when I make a new jar for someone whom I already have a jar going, I can add the old contents to it?

I am excited to think that I don't have to try and get a whole new set of personal items of the person!

YEA for Mary!

hugs,
Brida
You get a new jar and just put the old contents in it. You can honey if you need to, while you are putting the old contents in a new jar you can add new personal concerns or herbs.

Mary

greenejoy

Unread post by greenejoy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Conjureman....

I have a sock from my targets house. I have spent the night at his house twice since your last reply to my post. Do I cut a small piece off the sock and add it to the jar? I also bought some "come to me" oil and started a come to me love spell. I stopped working the spells for a week but now that I have the sock I am going to start again. In the last 6 months I have been seeing a psychic and she keeps saying that we will be together in a committed relationship but the timing of this relationship was February. I so wanted it to be sooner. Do you think the sock will help?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm

You cannot rush spell energy, and you probably do not want to rush it anyways as it will not last long if you do. The sock will most definitely help have a stronger connection to the target. You do not need to use the entire sock. I would recommend using a piece of the sock, and putting the piece. This way you will have some more of your personal concern for later. Also, some readers and psychics can be off on timing. I know that doing spellwork can change the timing of things, but regardless just stay focused and do not overthink about the spell work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm

The idea of magick is that sometimes we can nudge things along so that we can bring it about faster. If you have a piece of his sock use it as a connection. You can use the sock conjure where you roll his sock towards you while calling out to him, or you can cut out the part that has the most sweat and use that in your honey jar and other pieces in your come to me conjure. You've got a great link, use it.

Rourou123

Unread post by Rourou123 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 am

Hello,

im thinking to do a honey jar and i wonder if i can out some of my hair and a piece of cloth with fluids of him together coz i dont have hair from him and I wonder how can i take some hair of him ???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 am

Well, if you are trying to get some hair from him...whether it is pubic hair or hair on his head, you can try and get it from a brush, or a pillow. I mean you can get it from a razor, the drain. You just have to be a little bit of an investigator ;). As for the honey jar, I would get some of your hair,and wrap it in the cloth with his fluids.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

blkgoddess

Unread post by blkgoddess » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 am

I just got a money honey spell kit..and I dont know how to use it ..any ideas?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 am

If it was from LM, then it should have come with really good instructions. So you should just follow that once you read through it a few times.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

blkgoddess

Unread post by blkgoddess » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 pm

it was from lm..and i didnt get instructions

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

You should call the shop and tell them that they were missing, as all spell kits are supposed to come with complete instructions. They will probably send you a new copy.

In the meantime, you can browse the forum as there have been MANY MANY threads on honey jars and you can probably get a good idea of how to work them from reading through them.

Rourou123

Unread post by Rourou123 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am

thank you star..you really helped me ..I was really confused and i will do it right away :)

mona Q

Unread post by mona Q » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm

I am putting together stuff for a general work place honey jar: I am new at this place but would like to work here long term...things are ok-ish but could be a lot better...So here's what i have so far:

From the manager: Business card, given to me by her.
Still have to collect some personal items from her office which should happen within the week.( hair..she keeps it open ???)

My supplies:
boss fix powder, steady work, crown of success, money drawing, money stay with me, essence of bend over, commanding, master key,do as i say (oils)

Me: I am thinking my personal effects: hair etc, my picture.

My question: Are these oils appropriate? I have listed nine oils as I like doing multiples of three...however i also have stop gossip, van van, road opener,..i would like to add stop gossip but which from the above list of 9 is relatively dispensable/replaceable?

Please recommend any other changes i could do to make this a foolproof jar
...btw I also have LM's steady work mojo which i think got me int he door in the first place.

thanks

MQ

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm

I wouldn't add your picture...that's your personal effect.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mona Q

Unread post by mona Q » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 pm

hmm...i thought that some effects/pix of the 2 parties that need to get along have to be included..so u recommend that only her stuff and nothing of mine should be in the jar?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Add your stuff, you want her sweet to you.

Also:
mona Q wrote:Please recommend any other changes i could do to make this a foolproof jar
There is no such thing as foolproof, or sure thing. Nature will always build a better fool.
HRCC Student #1559

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks Hail Discordia for clarifying that..i was confused for a while!

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi I'm confused as to which oil to use for my situation. Commanding, controlling, compelling,dominating, bend over. And should I add them to my honey jar or just use them on the candles on top. And if that's the case then which candle should I use with those oils.

muiscmantweets

Unread post by muiscmantweets » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm

we have a problem I believe, I have been burning my honey jar spell for 5 days, this is my second candle.
first one burned so nicely, the second one was larger.. 1/4 of the candle was left to burn and when I looked at it, I noticed the wick had burned out and been covered up with the wax. however when I realized this the candle wax was harden.. the wick was underneath the hard wax.. NOW WHAT??
do I start over with new candles? does this mean anything..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 am

Sounds like there is more work to do. Keep working it, and perhaps do some Road Opening work in conjunction to this.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 pm

You actually can do a honey jar whenever you like and there are various days that work great with your work. Sunday, Monday, Wed, Thursday, and Friday are all great days to work a friendship jar. Work with herbs like Balm of Gilead and Cloves (ground is fine), Silppery Elm to limit the gossip, and Fig is great for building friendships. I'd add a sweet, but commanding element like Calamus. To further enhance this you can work with Commanding bath Cystals, Stop Gossip, and Attraction to bring friends to you.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Also depends on what candle you are using. 4" candles burn really well and clean, the 6" are great, but they tend to leave a little more residue. The larger the candle, the more likely it will leave residue. Nevertheless, Road Opening sounds like a great idea.

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi I'm confused as to which oil to use for my situation. Commanding, controlling, compelling,dominating, bend over. And should I add them to my honey jar or just use them on the candles on top. And if that's the case then which candle should I use with those oils.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 pm

It says i need hair from that person. what if i can't get any personal things? Are there other options?

i do have a shirt that belonged to him

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:24 pm

You can use a photo but personal affects are a much stronger link.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Personal effects have a loose sort of ranking to them. The more intimate the better. If you have an unwashed shirt of his you can use it, if nothing else a photo will do.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm

That is a question that is asked a lot but a personal item trumps. Although some use petition papers as well.

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:54 am

I intend to make a honey jar in an effort to regain employment at my previous job. The problem is that the job is not typical in its hiring process so im not sure to whom I should direct the jar to. In this job - you apply, someone looks over the application, someone else approves it and then you interview with someone else. The someone elses are rarely the same and theres really no way to find out who is doing what or even who I might interview with. Should i just try to sweeten the entire organization towards me?

Also, is there anything besides perhaps John the Conquer root that can be added to the jar to remove obstacles? Ive been trying to get this job back for sometime now and according to readings Ive had theres defintely some obstacles in my path still. Those obstacles are actually ies the old boss (who is way long gone) told on me. I dont know what that man did but everytime i come close to getting back on, theres always some very lame reason as to why they dont want to hire me back.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 pm

CherryRedBoom wrote:I intend to make a honey jar in an effort to regain employment at my previous job. The problem is that the job is not typical in its hiring process so im not sure to whom I should direct the jar to. In this job - you apply, someone looks over the application, someone else approves it and then you interview with someone else. The someone elses are rarely the same and theres really no way to find out who is doing what or even who I might interview with. Should i just try to sweeten the entire organization towards me?

Also, is there anything besides perhaps John the Conquer root that can be added to the jar to remove obstacles? Ive been trying to get this job back for sometime now and according to readings Ive had theres defintely some obstacles in my path still. Those obstacles are actually ies the old boss (who is way long gone) told on me. I dont know what that man did but everytime i come close to getting back on, theres always some very lame reason as to why they dont want to hire me back.
You can still do a honey jar, just make the target "whoever comes in contact with my application." That covers everyone. I would put in yarrow, master root, licorice, calamus, and john the conquer in the honey jar. You might want to burn a Shut up/Stop Gossip candle with this too. You should look at your employment file to see what's in it. By law, you have the right to look at it.

Mary

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Ill do that, thanks. I do have my job record on hand. I asked for it shortly after I quit and theres nothing terrible on there. People who have done much much worse have gotten back on, that's for sure. I did some mildly stupid things that ended up getting me into trouble a few times but the former boss had it in his head that I was doing things that were against the law. His accusations werent true and I wasnt about to be punished for things I didnt do so I quit. After that, I think he put the word out not to hire me back. Hes been gone for a long time now but its hard to tell if the word is still out.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Honey jars are often worked as part of an ongoing process and unless you set a time limit, you may work them for years, if you choose to. Consider road opener to clear your path to the job and reversal work to return the negative gossip back to the one who started it. At the same time you must have protection work to protect you and your interest.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how the sugar bowl trick works and what their results were? I have started one, since last week, I am working it on someone who I haven't had a fight with, but someone who is not really contacting me. I just want them to have sweet thoughts of me and contact me..I know there are many variations of the sugar bowl, I mean with different types of oils and powders that can be implemented along with it, so I used Follow me boy, come to me and attraction oil and powder. So all i do is shake it, whenever i feel like it, and make my commands? ANd how long are u to see the results in? Oh and does this work the same as a spell, where you are to see signs, such as the name of the target within 3 days/3weeks? SOrry for all the questions, but very curious ;-)

Thanks,
MAR

P.S If you have any other suggestions, please do PM me ;-)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Well, what do you mean by sugar bowl trick? Just saying that you did the sugar bowl trick doesn't really tell anyone anything. There are different forms of sweet jars that use sugar instead of a sweet liquid like honey, and there are tricks where you pray over sugar and feed it to the person, or call your prayers into their sugar bowl so if you could be more specific that would really help.
mar wrote:ANd how long are u to see the results in? Oh and does this work the same as a spell, where you are to see signs, such as the name of the target within 3 days/3weeks?
It is the same as a spell so yes, the general rule of 3days for a sign, three weeks for movement and three months stands, keep in mind tho that that is not a hard and fast rule.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Sorry I wasnt clear, but this is what i did. I took the pic of my target, put his name on it 3 times, crossed it with mine 3 times in red. Made my demands in a circle arround it, without lifting my red pen.Then i annointed the 4 corners and the middle of the pic, with my oils and powders. In a small jar, I filled it up with sugar, dried rose petals, some dominating herbs ie lemon grass, powdered cinnamon, dash of follow me boy powder, come to me and attraction powder and of course their oils. Oh I also added a couple of drops of honey as well. Then took a cinnamon stick, annointed it with the oils and powders as well. Then mixed the contents with the cinnamon stick, clockwise, praying and saying my demands out loud. As i was done that, i placed my petition paper(pic) and my cinnamon stick in the little jar and closed it up. I then took a bit of the follow me boy oil and rubbed it upwards on the outside of my jar. I then shook it hard while saying my demands out loud.
SO as of now, I have been shaking it quite a bit, whenever I can, or really when I think about him and basically just command for him to contact me. He did , like 4 days ago, with a simple question and then disappeard on me. So dont know if that had something to do with my jar. But it wasnt like a conversation or anything, just one question..LOL.
Now I keep my jar near all my oils and powders, surrounding by my and his pic. Hopefully that helps a bit as well.
So was my sugar bowl trick done ok? If so, just wondering about what type of results will i be seeing?

Thanks guys!! :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah, that sounds good, its the same idea as a honey jar so as well as shaking it consider burning candles dressed with the proper oils on it as well.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

YAY so I did it right then..yippee..u just made my night ;-) I did think of burning a candle on top of it, but i read somewhere that its not necessary on a sugar bowl. But I do occasionally burn a candle beside it, with my petition paper under neath the candle.
So now that I havent seen much movement or really any, do I have to shake it more? and when I do, am i supposed to focus my target coming towards me, where we are together?

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello Mar. Keep in mind what HailDiscordia said, It is not a set rule for the movement, it is a time for observation, especially on the sweetening spells. I made a honey jar which is very similar, and while it worked in my case it was slow moving. Keep working with the bowl and be sure to burn a candle anointed with your oils for the added effect.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 am

Hi Hoodoo Girl, thanks for your advice..I kinda had a feeling my sweetening spell would be slow moving. So if I shake it a lot throughout the day, does that make a differnce? And as for results, is it usually what my oils and powders are intended for, for example, if I am using Follow me boy and Come to me, will that be my result?
Thanks I really appreciate the feed back ;-)

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey all,
So just wanted to give a quick update on my sugar bowl, now my target has not contacted me yet, but I have come across his first name and his last name throughout my daily activities today, not together, but separately. So is this considered to be a sign? ANd the more I shake it, the more signs I will see?
Sorry for the questions, but when I saw my target's name pop up here and there, I kind of got this feeling, that something was maybe happening, like maybe he's thinking of me. Just a weird feeling I got.

Mar

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Trust your weird feeling. lol I always do.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm

LOL..so for his to name to pop up here and there today, means progress? :)
So the more i shake my bottle, the better?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I can't answer the shaking of your bottle, I am a newbie to rootwork. But I am learning about my signs and I know when you "notice" something outta the blue- well its a tap on the shoulder from the powers that be. Me and my friend always say we are slow can you please make the sign a spiritual 2 by 4? lol

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm

LOL..k i guess this is a good sign then, now hopefully my target is NOT being toooo stubborn, cause that can cause problems. But on my end, I guess I should keep shaking the bottle whenever and any time of the day?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 pm

If I was doing one I probably would myself. Maybe just when I thought of it or something. WITHOUT obsessing. lol I have been trying to just let go and trust it. I am doing a honey jar at the moment.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

OHH so I have an update on my situation..hehe..dont know if its good or not, but my target contacted me like 20 mins ago, but with the same stupid question again, about a name and the address of the first place that we went to on our first date. Now this is the second time he has asked me this and I responded giving him the name. But there is no real conversation after that, so i just said enjoy..LOL..just like 3 text messages and then disappeard on me again. NO hi how are u, just straight to the point. If this was an excuse to contact me, he could've carried on a conversation. SO that's why I'm a bit confused, if this is a goood sign..LOL
But now I will be shaking my sugar jar even HARDER..LOL.
If there are any more suggestions on my jar and the oils and powders I have used, I would LUV to hear them.

Thanks,
MAR

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 pm

So today I was up super early (dawn) and got a chance to burn a candle..I dressed it from before, but this time I burned it on top of my sugar bowl, as suggested..I also had my target's pic underneath the sugar bowl, now is this ok?

Thanks

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 pm

I put a picture of my target on my honey jar under the candle last nite. So its about the same... I had some contact with him yesterday sooo fingers crossed- love and patience will win out. :-)

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

yeh patience is the key..when I put my sugar bowl away, I have his photo facing the jar as well..even though my contact was a brief message, guesss its something ;-)

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Yes it is! I communicated with mine through email... I will take what he feels he can do at the moment. Not to sound desperate, I just love him and feel very comfortable giving him a chance to work on his "stuff". Ofcourse as I am also working on his stuff! Thank God for all the helpful people here. I am waiting for an order and I am looking forward to using some of it in this effort! Now I need to order more because I somehow did not order skull candles. DUH. lol

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 pm

ANy type of communication is a good sign :-) even though it was dumb question that was asked..LOL..cause my target asked me a stupid question, which he asked me last week..but then disapeard on me..no continutation of the conversation, but lets see what happens next.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

I can't comment on any reader's rates, but I'm sure if you look through AIRR there are plenty that work on a sliding scale. I'd contact one of them.

A honey jar does have a tendency to work on a gradual scale, but its understood that usually you work the honey jar in the long run while using other conjures to help bring about the effects you desire. For example you can use an Attraction conjure to attract your friend to you while you keep the energy of the friendship sweet with the honey jar. You can easily add Stop Gossip products to your work to help control the rumors flying around.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm

You can work a honey jar for friendship in conjunction with other conjures aimed at bringing him into your life, then when you succeed you can move on to creating a love honey jar and working Come to Me and Love Me conjures. A reading can advise you of the feasibility of this route.

A honey jar can make him open to the idea, other conjures can help nudge him to the make moves towards becoming your friend, but back up your work in the real world. If you don't see him making the first move, try talking to him after working on him for a while and see how it goes for you. Create the physical paths and roads for your magick to manifest through.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 am

Quick question, im sure it's been covered somewhere in here but, can i put a pic of us both n the jar AND OR both of our hair without all the herbs/oils and stuff (inside the jar), of course along with the petition? I plan to annoint candle(s) and burn on top of the jar. Wanna start jar this friday - tomorrow : )

Thank-X
-Hapinys

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

mar, did you ask whyyy he wanted the name and address of the place the two of you went to on your first date?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 pm

There are records of using honey by itelf with personal concerns acting as sweet jars. Nevertheless, the power comes from the roots and herbs that you are able to bring together for a specific goal. Placing a person in honey with you may keep them sweet to you, but may not have the power to acheive little else.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”