Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
kmew1315
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Literarylioness wrote:Anyway, what matters is the guy gets the menstrual blood in him. Period.
No pun intended?

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 am

I was not referring to the original poster.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 am

Funny as usual Kevin- ;-) lol

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks ConjureMan for your response. :-)

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

I have another question. How many knots do you tie into the string? (I know the number varies I just want to know what people have used that worked.)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43 am

ko558 wrote:I have another question. How many knots do you tie into the string? (I know the number varies I just want to know what people have used that worked.)
Most I've heard is nine, but you have to call him into it, call his name and pull the knot tight when he responds. Best to do this from another room,lol, and over a period of time, not all at once. Tho you may not need all nine knots, one or three could be all you need.
HRCC Student #1559

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Does more knots actually increase the effect of tying a man's nature?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

9 knots is the maximum. Some work 1, others 3, its strictly up to you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

marriageinthemaking

Unread post by marriageinthemaking » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 pm

this is very interesting, because that my guy is into me, however, he is procrastinating about marriage... if feeding him my cycle (period) will give him a nudge than it works for me, if not, someone please give me some advice how to get a proposal

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

You should get a reading to get the full perspective on what's going on (like what he's not telling you), and can also get advice specific to your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 am

marriageinthemaking wrote:this is very interesting, because that my guy is into me, however, he is procrastinating about marriage... if feeding him my cycle (period) will give him a nudge than it works for me, if not, someone please give me some advice how to get a proposal

Now here is where I would bring in the Intranquel Spirit. This spirit is great for reluctant people.

Mary

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm

So in a related question, what about having sex with your target while on your period? I'm torn between thinking great, I'm more powerful-- and he's not easily put off-- and going for one of those devices that hide it.

Any thoughts? Don't know if he would ingest it accidentally, but it would be on his genitals, is that something powerful? (seems it would be if just putting it on a genital candle is, but open to advice!)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 pm

freegirl wrote:So in a related question, what about having sex with your target while on your period? I'm torn between thinking great, I'm more powerful-- and he's not easily put off-- and going for one of those devices that hide it.

Any thoughts? Don't know if he would ingest it accidentally, but it would be on his genitals, is that something powerful? (seems it would be if just putting it on a genital candle is, but open to advice!)
In hoodoo the tradition is getting a man to ingest your red, if you want to have sex with him, that's all fine and good, but no its not the same kind of thing as getting it into him.
HRCC Student #1559

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Yes I get that but if menses work on a candle and in personal effects shouldn't they have some effect in person? It seems to me menses do get used for more than just feeding to the target. Why would it have power on w candle and not in real life?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm

freegirl wrote:Yes I get that but if menses work on a candle and in personal effects shouldn't they have some effect in person? It seems to me menses do get used for more than just feeding to the target. Why would it have power on w candle and not in real life?
I did not say it does not have power. What I said is that it is not the same as feeding it to him. What I'm getting at is that it will not be as powerful or as long-lasting. I suggest both, if your having unprotected sex with the man I should think you can find an opportunity to feed him.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Menses on a candle can have some added power to any spell you choose to do. However, ingesting the menses simply binds a man to you and makes him obsessed with you. It keeps the man faithful to you. It depends on the objective of what you are trying to do. If you expect to have a man be binded to you just by having sex with him...then it probably wont have the same effects. I have done candle work with my menses on it and I definitely noticed the effects with it,and the effects were long-lasting.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi Conjureman,

I totally agree with what u said. May I know what are the spells/work we can do to remove the blockages and past hurts and pain that one's ex has? I have feed menses to my ex and didnt have much effect on him which i believe is due to the past hurts which is causing blockages for him to return back to me.....i believe healing is needed to mend this before it can even work....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I followed the 13 herb ritual for 13 days and it worked wonders.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Mabel, I recommend that you get a reading. A reader will be able to give you insight into the situation and give you a detailed plan of attack on how to acheive your goal.

I don't know the particulars of your situation like your reader will, but here is a basic Healing and Road Opening conjure. You can anoint a White skull candle or a adam figurine candle with Healing oil (I can personally attest to the wonderful nature of LM's healing oil and have used it in my practice for years). Dust it with your powders and herbs like Angelica, Althaea, Balms of Gilead and similar herbs. Make sure you've carved it with your intentions and loaded it with the personal concerns. Place two orange candles on either side of the figure candle a little behind the figure candle. Anoint the orange candles with Road Opener. Pray for healing and for all blocks to be removed and light it. I'd work this over a course of 7 to 9 days. Burn the figure candle in stages while you let the Road Opening candles burn all the way down each time. Again, your reader will be able to give you a more customized method of going about things. Consider backing up your work by having LM set vigil candles while you do your home candle work. A 13 herb bath for yourself is a great suggestion.

Freegirl, getting menses on your target's sex may seem powerful, but traditionally the method of ingestions is how you deploy your control. Now, placing your menses on a penis candle is different than the "real thing" because the penis candle represents a symbol you are working with. It is anointed with various oils, herbs, powders, along with your menses. The menses is simply one part of a penis candle, not the entire thing. The power comes from this combination working together and guided by the conjurer's prayer. Now, unless you plan on anointing your man's penis with condition oils, dusting it with powders and herbs while you pray fervrently over it the effect just isn't the same. Now, there is no reason why you can't turn your sex into a magical experience. You can use various oils as lubrication (please test them out first so as to ensure there is no allergic reaction and also consider diluting with a base oil like Sweet Almond Oil). Pray over these lubricants and employ in your sex, in combination with your menses this can be a pretty powerful conjure. Using sex as a means of conjure is not unheard of, tying a man's nature is but one example. There is a power in sex itself along with menses used during sex. You may consider looking into various sex magick techniques, while not exactly hoodoo, it may be of benefit.. I believe LM has a few articles on the subject.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Thanks, great idea conjure man, you are always so helpful! and before he gets here I may light a penis candle too. :)

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Thank you so much Conjureman - u are indeed the man! :-)

I will get started on the healing spell and thank you so so much for sharing this with me, I deeply appreciate it :)

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 am

I obtained a blood specimen from someone that is on a q-tip they dipped in peroxide to get dried blood off them is this still viable for work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am

Yup! Have at it!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 am

Michelle, and others, I have to say, the Instead cups WORK. Not only that, the claim that you can use them during intercourse is also true.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

I just take a styrofoam cup and catch some. I have done that for the last couple of cycles and it is working well for me. I let it dry into a powder then I keep it in a pill bottle for when I get to use it.

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 am

Maybe I am not looking for the right words to search with. Is there a way to collect blood and preserve it for future use from a pad? My gal uses a pad and surely will think that asking for her blood during this time to be saved will be a bit off colour. So I thought I would just extract it from a pad somehow.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 am

Just wondering why you want to collect your girlfriend's menses? Usually it's the women using it on a lover they are trying to bind. Are you wishing to bind yourself to her, but she's not into conjure? Or are you just trying to get a personal concern from her - in which case you can just cut the blood part from the pad and use that in your work.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

If you're looking to bind her to you, you want to get her to ingest your semen. I'm going to guess that there's a pretty good chance she already does that (which kinda gives us men the advantage, I know there's a lot more women out there that willingly ingest semen than there are men who willingly ingest menstrual blood :lol: ), so what you really want to do is just focus your intent while she's doing so. If I'm correct (and someone let me know if I'm not), you don't really need to trick her into ingesting it as long as you're focused on your desired outcome while you're... well... you know.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 am

Hi All-
Like one of the responders I dry it out into a powder, does take awhile to accumulate a bunch but works great or I freeze it, I have found the powder way easier to work with.
Kiana :)

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 pm

How do you keep it from just being absorbed into the paper cup or whatever? what is your technique for drying?

Also-- and apologies guys for the ick factor here-- does it matter which day you collect it on in the cycle, does it lose potency if it's the third day or so?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 pm

I dont think it matter which days it is collected freegirl.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I use a STYROFOAM cup not a paper cup.. It just dries naturally in the bottom of it. Then I can put it in something else to keep. I was told today to put one of those things that come in a pill bottle in it too..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 pm

If you are looking to get a personal concern from your lady simply cut out the part of the pad that has blood on it, or use the pad itself. This can be used to link her to your spells. You don't need to collect the blood itself, the idea is to simply have something that is intimately tied to her: hair, sexual fluid etc, nails. etc

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 am

Hello,

I know the topic of menstral has come up quite a bit, but after doing a search on this topic, I didnt find an answer to my question. If I were to feed small cotton drops (very tiny) covered in my menstral to a same sex girlfriend of mine, would this make her closer to me, as a GOOD friend? Lets just say in her drink?

Thanks
MAr

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 am

If you want her for a lover or that kind of girlfriend. But its not for friendship, its to make a person, usually a man, want you and tie him to you sexually.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 am

Ok thanks for letting me know, cause I thought maybe it could be used for that purpose as well. I have heard that some have tried it on certain family members, such as inlaws, so thought I'd check with this situation.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

I've seen people posting about non-sexual sweetening thoughts coming about as an unintentional side effect when somebody else ate the food that was planned for the target, but I wouldn't recommend intentionally using it on someone for a platonic relationship. Who knows, if this person has any hidden lesbian leanings or desires, you may have some unwanted results that could make your friendship more awkward.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:45 pm

You can buy dead fire ants to use as ingredients from LM. For live ones, or nests you'd have to look around. You can check to see if they are common to your area then search parks and other natural spots.

To build a relationship with any creature or spirit you being by attempting to contact them, being leaving offerings, asking for petitions etc. Other's approach such work from the point of view of command. Commanding creatures like fire ants or birds to carry out their wishes.

eliyan333

Unread post by eliyan333 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello,
can somebody help me?
please write to me the magic spell which can help me.I feed him with menstruation blood but it s not work to him. He just move out and live me pregnant at home and do not care to us.We have been living together for four years.I really love him and want him to came back and live with me and our baby.
thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

You should get a reading on the situation to see what is actually going on, and what measure you need to take in your individual case. Menstrual blood doesn't work in every single case, so you may simply need more work of a different nature.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 pm

You definately need a reading. Without a reading one would simply be shooting in the dark with any spellwork. You want to find out why he left, what were the underlying issues and what magical remedy could be applied.

As a further note, feeding a person your menstrual blood may bond them to you, but that doesn't always manifest it ways you expect. For example he may have moved out, but he's remained faithful to you due to your bond. In HHRM there is an entry about a woman's 10 year work to get a man bound to her. She tried different methods which would work only for periods of time. The reading will help you find out what would be the best way to target him.

Good luck

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm

I tried this spell a week ago. I baked my target some guava pastries and placed 3 drops of blood on them each. He only ate one pastry.

I haven't seen anything different coming from him. I still see him and we talk but very rarely. I'm not really sure it did anything to him.

I baked the pastries with the blood inside and it looked strange. It wasn't liquid anymore, it turned to little specks of hard blood. I wonder if that had anything to do with it...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Having doubt in any spellwork you do is not helpful to your work. Just believe it worked it has only been a week. Give it time.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 am

Here is my first experience with this spell. Sunday I took my dried menses and made it into a fine powder. I then sprinkled it into a bag of cookies I knew he would eat. He later told me he ate the whole bag that night. He is good about calling and things but lately he hasnt as much. Well, Monday he called once and was sweet as he usually is. But yesterday he called me FOUR times! lol He has already called once this morning. I think it is definitely working. I did it to kick things up a bit and to make sure he is thinking ONLY of me. I also took sachet powders and attraction oil and tricked his house the same day I did the cookies. I used Love Me, Essence of Bendover, and Bewitching Sachets blended together. I used the EOB because this time around I want to be more in control of things. We first dated 24 yrs ago (5 yrs the first time) and then periodically throughout the years we would hook up for a time here and there. Before I loved him so much I was usually at his mercy. BUT now I am lucky to have LM and all of you guys to make sure things are different this time! ANYWAY I just want to say I believe in using mestrual blood, it seems to be working. I am going to continue to use it. I will see him tonight and I imagine the opportunity will arise!
Good Luck to everyone considering this. I will keep you posted on the progress of my using this.

marriageinthemaking

Unread post by marriageinthemaking » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

i recently statted feeding my buy my menstrual and it "sweeten the relatiosnhip" so to speak... he has always been into me although it took me a while to give into him :) ... we have been together three years and it is time to take this relationship to the next level and he's procrastinating...the only distance between us is miles and that gap needs to be closed...can anyone give me advise on how to get the proposal? i have used the white bride/groom candle, deer tongue, marriage oil and followed the instructions given (it's been about one month now), so now what???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 am

Well, it takes about 3 months for full results from one working - so you've still got 2 to go to see how these turn out.

You could do a moving figural candle spell, with Follow Me Boy on them, moving them closer together each day, telling him to move to be with you, etc. Use a little ginger &/or orange peel to heat and speed it up.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 am

What does tying nature actually mean? That he will have sex with others but be unable to impregnate them or the man will be unable to have sex at all? If someone could PM me that would also be great if answers not permitted on the board. Before performing the spell I wanna know it's implications!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 am

It means he's unable to perform with anyone else. It could manifest as either him not having any desire for anyone else but you or him unable to get an erection when he's with anyone but you.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 am

what happens if he doesn't answer when you call his name? Does it not work? I ask because i remember my ex I literally tripped and fell on the floor while he slept made a huge thump noise and he never woke up to THAT or me screaming "I'm ok!" so i doubt he would answer me or hear me calling his name. :lol:
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 am

Brujita Angelical wrote:what happens if he doesn't answer when you call his name? Does it not work? I ask because i remember my ex I literally tripped and fell on the floor while he slept made a huge thump noise and he never woke up to THAT or me screaming "I'm ok!" so i doubt he would answer me or hear me calling his name. :lol:

He must respond when you call, if he doesn't don't, pull the knot tight. Do it before he is completely asleep, wait until he is just starting to drift off.
HRCC Student #1559

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 am

thanx HD!!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 am

This topic was posted in the "ask for help with spell-casting" section, but it is not a request for help with casting a spell. It is a request for help with using menstrual blood, so it has been moved to the "herbs, minerals, and animal curios" section of the forum (people are a type of animal, folks!). Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm

I broke up my husband and his mistress - but now I need help bringing him back to me.

I have a honey jar and some come to me condles going on the MISC altar, and my own candles.

Can someone recommend something strong and quick? From what I understand the honey jar takes a while even though he needs to be sweetened to me.

And should I keep the separation stuff going on him and the mistress?

Thanks in advance

Miss Tri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading done to see how you should proceed with this sitation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Congratulations on breaking up your husband and his mistress. That is difficult work and you succeeded! Keep up the separation on them -- don;t let them get back together.

Keep working your honey jar. Burn a candle on it every day instead of 3 times a week.

Add Return to Me candles to your candle burns. Get Return to Me Sachet Powder and dress something you give to him -- a letter or card, something of his. Wear it, too.

Get a reading and more specific advice -- what you need to do next will depend on a lot of factors too personal to get into on this forum.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 pm

You could toss in a moving lodestone spell that uses the honey jar in place of the candle. Working this over a course of a few days with products like Return to Me can help to bridge the gap between you two. I'd also use the Fires of Love to get the passion between you two stirring.

tink_2

Unread post by tink_2 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 am

So i tied his nature in the way that i gathered his stuff in condom (he never stays over or sleeps over or falls asleep after sex). When he went home i drenched the string in his stuff after drying i tied 9 knots and with each one saying "to me you are tied etc".
Results as he was very horny and said he feels totally attracted to only me for about 9 days (even though i know he wasnt doing it with anyone else but he is my ex so...) but then :shock: i lost it i mean its in the house but i dunno where......
(He hasnt been on it as much after that)

Does this mean the spell i no longer....or is it ok to have it in the house.... i did another one but didnt have his concerns but i did the knots in same manner and keep that with me but should i redo the whole thing with his stuff on the string etc... :?
Help is very much appreciated

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

I would redo the whole thing (it seems like you lost concentration somewhere). You can use a string from a shirt that he wore, also the spell involves calling your lover's name as he answers tie the knot that way he is captured. Doing this 9 separate times after love making and without your reaching a climax so that only his essence if in the spell. (You can search the forum for additional information on the same topic)

tink_2

Unread post by tink_2 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks 9 separate times...man thats hard if hes an ex. The way i did it was soooo effective damn wish i didnt lose the thread! Thnx so much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm

tink I would order the mojo from LM as it comes with instructions. Found here http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html that way you will not go wrong.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”