Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Force Someone to Recall Past Memories of Love

path2success

Spells to Force Someone to Recall Past Memories of Love

Unread post by path2success » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:54 pm

How can we make someone recall previous love memories. Besides moving candle, red skull spells & honey jars are there any specific spells / herbs to recreate those memories in someone's mind?
Because moving candle spells etc would be more like making them return in current circumstances which will be difficult of there is no contact for long. But if those memories can be recreated in a person's mind & heart automatically he will feel drawn. So I'm looking for an approach on those lines

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to make someone Recall Past Memories?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Doll babies or skull candles worked for that intent. Or dream visiting.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I agree with Devi...although you are not considering the skull candles.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 pm

You can use a skull candle for a great effect with this. You don't necessarily need to use a red skull candle, a white one will be more neutral and can help with recalling the memory. List the details of the memory you want clearly on the skull candle. Working with Clarity products really helps in this instance.

You can do dream-work to help them recall the memory.

Or you can place a picture or doll baby in a box with one side having a mirror. On the mirror write out the memory in detail. Fill the box with Clarity, vision, and compelling herbs. Command the person to sit there and recall the memory, to contemplate it etc.

Edit: I think there was a questions about this piece of advice given in a post by another member. It was indicated that using mirrors in such a fashion or for anything other than reflecting things back was not conjure related, however I wanted to clarify that I was taught by my teacher (a member of AIRR) that mirrors can be and have been used in conjure for things other than reversal work and sending things back to your enemy. The idea is not that you "load" a memory or anything like that, but rather you force your target to reflect on what is being written on the mirror. Of course I was also taught to five-spot the mirror with a condition oil of your choice.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 am

where can i find or buy mirror bx?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you for all the suggestions!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 pm

You can make a mirror box by buying a small box from the craft store. Then you need to buy some mirror pieces (sold at the craft store). These pieces are usually sold as squares. You do not need to fill every inch of the box with mirrors. What I do is line the box with foil first and glue it. Then I glue the mirror. Be careful never to catch your reflection in the mirror. If you do so you will have to start over again.

If you cannot find a small box, like a wooden box, you can use a small shoe box(like kids or something).

Feel free to search "mirror box" on this forum.

nknk wrote:where can i find or buy mirror bx?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 pm

You can also make a box out of tile mirrors where the tile mirrors literally form the walls of the box. Unfortunately this method is a bit cumbersome and not easy to dispose of, but it can be done.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

thank you Star7 and CM.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 am

I read on here somewhere that you could also use aluminium foil. Is that correct? I'm not doing one yet but I did find some really nice boxes, but the tops are beveled so fitting glass to them would be possible but difficult. Aluminium foil would be great though so I'm hoping I wasn't mistaken in what I read.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 am

You can use aluminum foil shiny-side in if you wish. But affixing mirrors to the sides that you ARE able to is really very stunning and has a great visual effect - very visceral. I would do what you can, and then use the foil where it's an issue.
I normally use tin foil when doing a mirror-bottle since round bottles simply don't hold flat mirrors. :)

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can use aluminum foil shiny-side in if you wish. But affixing mirrors to the sides that you ARE able to is really very stunning and has a great visual effect - very visceral. I would do what you can, and then use the foil where it's an issue.
I normally use tin foil when doing a mirror-bottle since round bottles simply don't hold flat mirrors. :)
Thanks Devi. I was hoping I had read that correctly when I bought the boxes. The bottom and sides will be easy to do with mirrors but the top would be quite difficult if possible at all. Especially trying to make sure I didn't capture my own reflection. I have no plans for one as of yet but have been contemplating my mother in law. I'll get a reading first though.

Hugs,
Hope

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 am

Getting a reading is a very smart idea!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Getting a reading is a very smart idea!
Thank you. Just following the advice of the more knowledgable people of this forum like yourself. Hopefully one day I'll learn to do them myself but....baby steps, lol.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm

ConjureMan Ali,if we write out the memory on the mirror ,it's impossible not to catch our reflection in the mirror. So in this case catching our reflection in the mirror doesn't matter?Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm really interested in trying it.It seems to be exactly what I needed,since I want my target to remember some things in detail and he's been easily affected by doll baby work in the past.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

You write at an angle and your face doesn't get caught in reflection. It can be done. This method may be tricky so perhaps focus on skull candles and doll babies at first.

Dr. K actually shared a similar method recently.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, I guess I'll have to experiment a little with writing at an angle on the mirror first till I manage to do it without catching my reflection in it.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”