Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Hmm...gingerly88. Are you sure you want this individual. I mean he has clearly told you that he is not interested. Just because you have known someone your whole life does not mean he is meant to be with you. I would do a clear and cut.

But if you must work on him....I would say what you have is a good start. If it were me, I would give myself a certain amount of time, and see if he responds. If he does not , then it would be time to move on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

stars..yes, I would like to give it a try even so. I know him really well & we do have a very strong connection. He has told me before he thought it was unfortunate we didn't have a chance to explore a relationship..so he sounds to some degree a lil confused. He has gotten jealous a number of times recently of me & told me so a couple times. He acts a lilttle goofy for someone who wants nothing to do with me. And yes, definately I won't persue this for a long time, I just really want to give it a shot..if nothing happens so be it, I'll back off. Plus I'm really curious and this would help me learn. Thanks for your response..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

I would use some look me over, and attraction oil ask well. Perhaps, you could use some damiana, catnip, cinnamon,coriander and other lover herbs to help in the honey jar as well.

here is a good resource of herbs, that are categorized.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Just take your time, and work one or two steps at a time.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am

Stars...you've been so helpful. Thanks so much. I will use your above suggestions for herbs. I checked out the link & also the LM curio (which a few herbs I did not see on the list) but this is what I might go with...let me know if they sound ok together or if it is overkill. I went with ones that "felt" right to use.
In addition to your previous stated for honey jar:
cardamom seed, clover flowers (red), genetian root chips, lavender flowers, lemon grass leaf, queen elizabeth root, rosebuds,
also, I was thinking ginger root (because my name is ginger) and patchouli because he loves to wear this scent. Kind of a way of symbolizing us in the honey jar. And do I use just a little of each herb??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Too me thats too many herbs. I would focus on what you want to happen with this honey jar. And choose up to 7 herbs for the work you are doing. For example, if you want to draw him to you in a loving way, basically you want a relationship. I would use Cardamom, catnip, rosebuds, Ginger, queen elizabeth root and coriander. This way you want to draw him to you in a romantic and loving way, if you want it to be more sexual side of things then add some more sexy herbs such as catnip, cubeb berries, and lemongrass. You can always do another candle to get him sexually to come to you.

If he loves patchouli I would wear the scent around him. They should sell the patchouli herb in an oil.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 am

Cool..thanks so much! You've been ever so helpful! :)

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi just wondering what type of poppet I should use. I have about 6 hairs from the guy I am working only mostly from the head, but I think one is an eyelash hair. He keeps his hair very short, so al the hairs are short. Anyway, I was thinking I would do a poppet, but is it best to buy a fixed poppet with all the herbs and just add the hair, or make one from scratch.
Also regardless of which one, is it best to put a photo on or in the poppet of the person?

Thanks.

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey Sunseer,
What exactly are you wanting to do? Hair length doesn't matter, just so you know :-)

lionessoflove

Unread post by lionessoflove » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Hello, thank you in advance for your wisdom and guidance. I am brand new, and would appreciate any expert advice that you can give. I know there is some very wise counsel given on this site, I have read through quite a bit, and I must say I am impressed with the integrity. I started a honey jar on Friday August 21,2009. The target emailed me tonight August 23rd, (actually it is very early AM of the 24th) a very sincere and encouraging letter after not hearing from him for several weeks. I thought I had done something to offend him, but in his email he assured me that I had not. We have never been lovers, but there is a very strong spiritual & physical attraction. However the thing that has me concerned is that he mentioned that he met a GIRL (uh oh) :0... And that he was getting to know her and praying about what God had for the relationship... He just met her. Within the last 2 weeks. What can I do? I don't want that kind of interference, especially since there is such a great opportunity for us. We are in different States, so I don't see him. I know that is a major disadvantage. My honey jar is very spiritual but I have also included the Song of Solomon for passion. The name paper, his name 9 times, mine 11. My prayer/wish/declaration, our pictures, 2 rose petals, 2 clove buds, a copy of a sweet text message from him..a strand of my hair and my saliva...I was very limited. I have been burning mostly pink candles, but burning a little red in there too! :) The oils I mixed together are Hyssop, Myrrh, Spikenard, Pomegranate, Henna, and a few other biblical oils. I did not put oils IN the jar, but have been dressing the candles with it. All candles have burned very clean with no residue what so ever, I feel such love and peace, and at times I feel really intoxicated! (No, I haven't been drinking). Thank you for your help. I really feel that this girl needs to go... :roll:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 pm

lionessoflove wrote:Hello, thank you in advance for your wisdom and guidance. I am brand new, and would appreciate any expert advice that you can give. I know there is some very wise counsel given on this site, I have read through quite a bit, and I must say I am impressed with the integrity. I started a honey jar on Friday August 21,2009. The target emailed me tonight August 23rd, (actually it is very early AM of the 24th) a very sincere and encouraging letter after not hearing from him for several weeks. I thought I had done something to offend him, but in his email he assured me that I had not. We have never been lovers, but there is a very strong spiritual & physical attraction. However the thing that has me concerned is that he mentioned that he met a GIRL (uh oh) :0... And that he was getting to know her and praying about what God had for the relationship... He just met her. Within the last 2 weeks. What can I do?
Does this guy know you have romantic feelings for him? Have you ever laid your cards on the table with this guy? Maybe if you had, he would not be looking at another woman. Men are very thick when it comes to women, either they think all women want them, or no one does.

Don't get me wrong, magic is wonderful, but it cannot replace human communication. Are you afraid of rejection? Well, join the club, because everyone is. I would just be straight with him and say "hey _____, I am attracted to you and I wanted to know if maybe we could explore this." If he is your friend he will be straight with you and say whatever is up.

Once you have his answer, you will know how to proceed.

Mary

lionessoflove

Unread post by lionessoflove » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Well, I asked for it didn't I? Mary you nailed it. Yeah, I am a little afraid to tell him that I am developing romantic feelings. Partly because we have both went through a divorce within the last year, and partly because I am quite a bit older than he, although people never believe my age when I tell them, and I do not have trouble attracting male attention, people tell me all the time how great I look, blah, blah... Anyway, I guess I am not really being forth coming with him. I just need the timing to be good. We talk about so many OTHER things..we laugh a lot, and have a truly good friendship. I just don't know how to say, "Oh, by the way........lol :roll: I really do thank you for being so honest. And if you have any other advice for me, I have ears to hear!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

lionessoflove wrote:Well, I asked for it didn't I? Mary you nailed it. Yeah, I am a little afraid to tell him that I am developing romantic feelings. Partly because we have both went through a divorce within the last year, and partly because I am quite a bit older than he, although people never believe my age when I tell them, and I do not have trouble attracting male attention, people tell me all the time how great I look, blah, blah... Anyway, I guess I am not really being forth coming with him. I just need the timing to be good. We talk about so many OTHER things..we laugh a lot, and have a truly good friendship. I just don't know how to say, "Oh, by the way........lol :roll: I really do thank you for being so honest. And if you have any other advice for me, I have ears to hear!
Well, you have my advice. Tell him you have feelings for him, because timing is not really an issue. If the guy is already looking at another woman, then the time is now. Magic is not going to do the work of the relationship for you.

As far as age is concerned or what other people think, are they living your life or are you? Unless you deal with him, magic is not going to be of much help. Because if you do not have the courage to tell him your feelings, you do not have the courage for love and magic cannot replace that.

Mary

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh Hi, I would like this guy to pursue me. I always get tounge tied when we talk about relatonships even though we are very good friends. Someone on the forum recommended I try usng a poppet, so I thought adding one of his hairs would make it more personal. I

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok there is this guy I have been working on forever. we get close then something happens and it feels like have to start all over again.

We work together and he shares an office with this evil woman who I literally (God forgive me) hate with a passion. I feel she deliberately interferes with our communication at work. Additionally he kind of knows her outside of work as well because they run in the same circle.

I know she thnks I like this guy and really she is an impediment not only on the relationshp but on my own well being. I am not sure if she has laid any tricks but she did ask me once if I know about voodoo and stuff lke that it was a totally random question at the time so it has made me suspcious.
]
Anyway. he and I were working on some outside projects and now it seems he is working on one with her. She is totally untrustworthy and really doesn't want me in this guys life in any way.

Now after 3 years of close friendship. this guy is being cold distant and avoids me.. it hurts very much because we have been so close even up until a month ago.

I would like to know what I can do to remove her influence from him or me. Basically to build a spiritual wall around he and I so nothing she says or does will affect us. I know we have to work with her, but she is toxic. Any ideas are appreciated. So far my thoughts are to have LM light a Separation Candle, Hotfoot Candle, and a uncrossing candle for myself and the guy. I don't want anything comingback on me, so is there anything else I should add. Sorry for the rambling I just can't handle this situation much longer.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

You're on the right track after you do the uncrossing candle for you and him you need to put up a wall of protection around him and you. So I would do a fiery wall of protection. Also, if you feel comfortable you can work with St. Michael aka archangel Michael. You should ALWAYS be protecting yourself, and you need to keep up on the protection as well. Since you work with her I would suggest getting a mojo bag for yourself, or even a piece of jewelry.

On the other hand, you need to get some divination done to see if she is in fact doing some magic on you and/or him. But no matter what you should be protecting yourself at all times. Also, you might want to do some cast off evil work as well for both him and you to shield you from the evil woman. With the hotfoot, you need to do a foot trick on this woman and perhaps sprinkle some sachet powder around her desk or lend her a pencil or something dressed with the oil. If possible , I would even do a sweet jar on this woman to get her on your side if you feel comfortable. You do not always have to fight fire with fire, but perhaps getting her to be your friend would be better. Im a true believer in keeping your enemies closer.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

THanks for the advice. I will try maybe placing some sachet powder around her desk etc. I don't think I could do a honey jar on her though because I do not want to be close to her at all. I literally feel sick to my stomach when she's around. I think some in the office believe I am jealous of her, I am not, I just don't liker her and think she manipulates everyone and is very tricky. She handed me my handbag yesterday because I accidentally left in my desk.... I felt weird that she touched my stuff an am hoping she didn't go trhough it.. I don't think she did since there were lots of people around.. but you never know.. I will start back on my Saint Michael prayers. He actually is my patron saint- thank you for reminding me.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 am

She is probably working on you and you need to do some uncrossing work. I would do the jinx removal spell kit and hot foot out of the office. I would not worry about your friend right now, but about cleaning yourself and getting rid of her. Of course, you must keep yourself protected at all times. I would put some Devil Shoestrings in your desk and holy water everywhere.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

sunseer88 wrote:Oh Hi, I would like this guy to pursue me. I always get tounge tied when we talk about relatonships even though we are very good friends. Someone on the forum recommended I try usng a poppet, so I thought adding one of his hairs would make it more personal. I
If you are the one getting tongue-tied, then you need to work on yourself not him. What's the point of working on him if he pursues you and you cannot speak?

:?:

Mary

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 am

I have a friend that I am trying to draw towards me in a loving way. About 6 months back we were inseperable then a few months ago we had gotten into an "argument" & things were very different between us. I was doing a honey jar for love but would switch out the candle sometimes with pink dressed in cloves for friendship hoping to at least repair that. I sent for a reconciliation candle to be lit at the church as well as a love me. Said a prayer to St. Expedite & within hours, he was texting me multiple times & things seemed to be starting to turn around...but never progressed too much further.
Now I've noticed he's started in with another friend like we had been & the convos have slowed. He'll talk to me & initiate it, but he won't return emails & visits have all but stopped. He'll tell me he's busy but I see he's carrying on with the other girl (I know they're only friends) At first I was ok with it, but now I'm starting to feel a little jaded since we were on the road to improvement in our own friendship.. Now I feel this girl is really hindering our growth because she's ALWAYS around. He'll pull up a chat with me & I'll have to sit for minutes in the convo because he's chatting with her. I want his undivided attention & not sure if there's a way I can encourage a fight or cool down period for them through spells. I don't care to make her "gone for good" because I know they're friends. I kind of just want her to fade into the shadows for a bit. I want him to pay more attention to me like he was so hopefully we can repair our friendship & maybe get a little romance going too.
I just started doing a red skull candle on him & have not done any spells on him for weeks to give him some time to not drive him nutty. Not sure if I can add anything else to the skull to help in this situation or wait till it's over & then do a different spell to help with our closeness issue.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 am

I'd invest in a reading with an AIRR worker before you do any more work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 am

I think that you need to be patient. I mean one or two conversations are not going to turn around a whole argument. I mean I would do the skull candle, but I would also do a moving spell. I would get 3 candles with You on the right side (pink female candle ) him in the middle (white male), and this other girl (black candle) Have his candle face yours, and move his candle towards yours over 7 days. Her candle would be back to back with his initially, and moved away from his at the same time over 7 days. I mean you are not interested in making her gone forever, but I would still dress her candle with hot foot powder or oil .

Dispose of her remains far away from him. Then dress his candle with some follow me boy, come to me, and other love herbs to entice him towards you.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm

thanks for the advice...it's been a couple months since the "argument", but it's been more than a couple convos.I guess it's going ok, we just never fought in the past & was kind of missing him.I just was happy it was starting to turn around & don't want to let it get too far "out of hand" since I WAS seeing progress..I'd rather stop it in it's tracks before it's harder to take care of.
Stars-a couple quick questions..you're always very helpful & have actually helped me to learn a lot so I appreciate your advice..
1.)I'm practicing in secret, so I have to move the candles daily & pinch them off. Should I make some sort of board of posterboard or something with marks to know how far I've moved them or shall I "wing" it the best I can?
2.) Shall I dress my candle (pink) with anything?
3.) Shall I make out a petition or is it not necessary?
..and I'm assuming to bury our remains (minus hers) together..Thanks so much!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm

hi there,

I understand about practicing in secret as to I do not like to have my set up be in view just in case someone comes over. I usually mark the spot where I have moved them off with some wax, or you could put a stick or some tape. I would not use a posterboard as that might catch fire if you are burning on top of it.

On your candle, I would dress it with come to me, queen elizabeth, and follow me boy. You can put some catnip, damiana, Cardamom Seed and cinnamon on both of your candles as well.

I would make out a petition because it allows you to vocalize what you want to happen.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks Stars...I will do so..I usually put some foild down or foil tins under my candles so I can probably just mark it off somehow on my foil. I am wondering if I can do this walk away spell with 2 girls in mind to get out of his life..? The friend..& the other woman I've been trying to break him up with? Just say have 2 black female candles instead of one? (carve their names in the candles)
Would I get a nude male, nude female for myself since I want to be intimate with him & clothed female since I want him to no longer be intimate with the other girl?
Things actually seem to be good so I'm pretty excited. I'm really getting into this...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Ive never done two candles at the same time, BUT you could try it and I do not see anything wrong with it. As for clothed and unclothed, I think thats making it a little more complicated than what hit needs to be. I mean when I think of the clothed thing I think of like when I want to work with my boss, or like someone of authority i would want to be attracted to me and such but not in a romantic way. Thats just how I remember. I mean just because the girl is clothed that wouldnt be the only thing you would do to not keep them intimate. You could use a nude figure candle for everyone, but as long as you use herbs that are to get her away then clothes dont really make a difference. Personally, I would put like a rusty nail through the genitals to make sure she is not intimate with him.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm

WOW! u guys are really FUNNY..Lol

j'adoube

Unread post by j'adoube » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I have a very close friend and between us the sexual tension is thick.

Often, in the morning, I will go into his room (we live together with a few other roommates) to chat with him. Normally the talk is limited and more time is spent embracing. No kisses. Just eye contact and lots of touching. It is never under the clothes, which is frustrating for me. And nothing is every direct, simple brushing against each other. It's teasing and lots of play.

As sensual as this can be, I want more. I would like to sleep with him, but he turns away when our lips get too close. I don't want to try and kiss him and have it backfire, so I would like a little insurance.

How can I heat things up between us?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi there,
I suggest you look at these formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Cinnamon is great for heating up love and romantic situations. Since you live with this person you have wonderful opportunities to lay down sneaky tricks.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 am

j'adoube wrote:I have a very close friend and between us the sexual tension is thick.

Often, in the morning, I will go into his room (we live together with a few other roommates) to chat with him. Normally the talk is limited and more time is spent embracing. No kisses. Just eye contact and lots of touching. It is never under the clothes, which is frustrating for me. And nothing is every direct, simple brushing against each other. It's teasing and lots of play.

As sensual as this can be, I want more. I would like to sleep with him, but he turns away when our lips get too close. I don't want to try and kiss him and have it backfire, so I would like a little insurance.

How can I heat things up between us?
Bri gave you great links, but I would also work something on the living circumstances. If this relationship does not work out (a lot of them don't), do you have other living options?

I would make sure to burn some peaceful home products with the love items.

Mary

j'adoube

Unread post by j'adoube » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 am

All right, so we wound up having sex, but he's not sure if he wants to go through with it again. How do I keep this going?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 pm

What method did you use to heat up the relationship and push him over the threshold? Usually if you use Kiss Me Now products you are looking for fun without committment. You can continue using whatever method you used to keep the sexual activity going, but if you are looking for committment or something more solid then just a physical relationship start working with committment spells. Create a love bond with Love Me work, you can work on keeping his mind on you by tying him to you through various conjure methods like taking his dirty underwear and tying it to yours and keeping it under your bed. You can wear the scent of Kiss Me Now, Fast Luck, Dixie Love or wash his clothes in it. Once you have him connected to you more solidly then use Stay With Me products and conjure work to keep him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

j'adoube

Unread post by j'adoube » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 am

I posted before asking how to heat things up with my roommate. It worked. We now have a very satisfying sexual relationship.

However, I have fallen for him and I would like him to return my feelings. What would be the best way to go about this?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Work with Love Me, Chupparosa, &/or Dixie Love to encourage a long-term relationship.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Getting a reading first. I would because you need to see if anything is holding him back from loving you and what not. But the responds above is a good one. I actually think there is a spell to turn a friend into a lover on lucky mojo red spells. If I can find it I will post it for you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm glad that it all worked out for you. Getting a reading would also help counsel you whether it is best to keep this relationship at the level of just having fun, or if it would be worth pursuing. If you are intent on him falling in love and you are already having a sexual relationship then you have one foot in the door ;-). A moving lodestone spell would help move him towards loving you. Its done over a period of days, but with the proper oils and herbs you can accomplish what you seek.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

That is the link for the spell. Instead of Come to Me oils I'd focus more on Love Me Oils, Follow Me Boy, Fires of Love, or Stay with Me. I'd also get the bath crystals so you can bathe in it daily or toss it in the wash with his clothes. You can wear the oils behind your ear to encourage his love. I'd also look into herbs like periwinkle, lovage, damiana, cardamon, and I hear that catnip works really well on men. You can fix your candle with a mix of those herbs. ( I hear that tossing some catnip in your bath with those crystals works wonders). Good luck and let us know how it goes.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I have been working on this guy for more than two years. we are very good friends. Now I see this guy almost every day because we work in the same building. We often used to go to lunch together or hang out after wok..weekends, etc. now it seems like he's not interested in that from even a few weeks ago.

Divination by me and others seems to indicate he still is interested in me but that there is some block.

I read cards myself and all the present cards show "Death" "the Tower." When I stare at the spread my heart sinks. and I feel there is something to this because I have inquired more than once and get similar outcomes in the present, Clearly he is pushing me back for some reason. As of late he has been extremely cold, distant, not returning my texts, etc.

I've been racking my brain for what could have happened. the only thing i can think of is that two months ago he came to see me do performance art at our theatre. I thought he would be proud to see the artistic side of me as we usually speak at work or do non-artistic stuff. I worked really hard at my performance not only to impress him, but for myself. Granted it was more of a "sensual' performance. Someone suggested that by him seeing this he can't keep me on the pedestal he had me on and now I am just like 'all the other women he deals with " with at first I discounted this theory, but after some thought I was like well maybe, as it was after this that he pretty much shut me down.

I am wondering what I can do to get him to soften his heart to me again. This guy has been really hurt before and we had such a beautiful friendship. I thought about recon work, but is there anythng else that might work too. I have been doing a honey jar for almost a year, but now I don't know if I should start over with something else.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 pm

You've been working on this one guy for 2 years? Then I would suggest that you Cut and Clear and move on. In my opinion that is just way too long to try for one target. It's obvious that there is just too big a problem to overcome if 2 years of work has yielded nothing but friendship and now he's pulling away. Cut and Clear, work some Healing for yourself, do a good, deep cleansing on yourself and your home. Then give yourself 3-6 months to just be by yourself and nurture yourself - take some time to really look inwards at what qualities a suitable partner would have, and then work on drawing a partner with those qualities to you. You've put so much time and energy into a guy that's been a dead end, and you deserve better than that.

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I have two friends that really like one another. Both have mentioned that they like the other but not to the other person. Is there a charm to fit this situation that would give them a gentle tug to get them together. On the same thought if gentle tugs, is there a spell to get someone to open their eyes to make them realize that the person they're with is and has been cheating on them for a long. But to the second problem is this: the guy she has now was given to her by magic. Is there away to get him to go away via the same means?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Well, I would recommend a reading on this situation before attempting anything. If he was brought to her via magic, then you need to figure out what she has done, and to keep him and her together. That is important because it will help you navigate how to get rid of him. However, to start you can do an uncrossing spell kit for starters. Then do a break up/separation spell kit, and then a hot foot spell kit to get rid of him. If he is cheater like you say...then simply attract him to someone else.

For attracting her to the other friend, you can just do a come to me spell kit.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Come to Me spell kit/moving Lodestone would be ideal to give those two individuals to move closer to one another. You might also consider adding a bit of Deer's Tongue to help them find their voice to express their interest in one another.

Clarity products will help your target accept the fact that her man is fooling around. Then I'd follow the path outlined by the previous posters.

Xiuhcoatl

Unread post by Xiuhcoatl » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I have this friend who I asked out but said no because shes afraid to commit. Shes a very shy girl, a bit self-conscious and has never had a boyfriend. I havent seen her since the day I asked her out which was six weeks ago. Whats the best way to reconcille our relationship and get her to commit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 am

Is there a reason you have not seen her in six weeks? Is she avoiding you or is it just happenstance?

In any case, start with a honey jar and burn some white candles on it, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to get her back where you can see her again. Once you get to see her, move to pink andles for friendship and gentle affection.

You can buy a ready-made Reconciliation and Return to Me honey jar kit here, with all the ingredients, plus extra candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You could also try a vigil light, such as Return to Me to get her back to where you can see her. These candles come fixed and dressed and can be seen here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jdm818

Unread post by jdm818 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi all

I've been doing a lot of reading through the forums and the other pages on LM.
The situation is a co-worker, with a past romantic history.

If come to me can be targeted to a specific party after reading i believe it should, would the kit be the best option to try to get us off on the right foot again?

Also would working a honey jar at the same time as well be of any benefit?

To those that have had a Come to Me work, how long did it take, did you begin to notice signs?
What were the reactions of the targeted party when they finally came around? How did they do it?

*Edit* There are a lot of threads on this site, so I am trying to be as brief as possible, thanks for any reads and or replies ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm

To answer if that product is best,, first I have to ask why did you stop being a romantic item?

was there a break up? did he meet someone, is he still with that someone..etc.. This all can change really how you want to go after a target.. also id have to ask does he show signs of wanting more or being attracted to you still? that also can effect the work..

with all that being said first I would suggest a reading to see whats going on between you two and the outcome of any work when done.

come to me is used to draw a prospective lover to you yes and it can be worked in that manner. the kit would be fine.

I would definetly also do a honey jar, the jar will sweeten him to you and with love work who does not want that?!!? burn on the candle 3 love oils like come to me follow me boy firey love..etc.

there are many kits LM sells that would apply all depending on what your goal is like kiss me now gets passion/sex..etc.

the last question is not an easy one to answer because each situation is different so how much work it takes or how little work it takes depends on the specifics of the situation. though in hoodoo traditionally we wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation.. perhaps it will take longer but you should see some movement by then.

I think you might confuse magic thinking all of a sudden he is crazy in love or has some feeling in his head. chances are he will slowly come around, smile more, say hi, stop by your desk, offer to get coffee and slowly work in till one day your in bed lol. thats my experience. hope it helps. and Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdm818

Unread post by jdm818 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

ahh thank you the very last part of your post is very comforting. This is a new realm of ideals and thinking outside of the box for me.
I don't know exactly what to expect.

There was a break up a sudden one 5 months ago, we had just recently started to be friendly to one another, till i felt games were being played with me and opened my big mouth. He seemed upset by it by my saying so and lashed out saying he does not miss me, because well i did attack him in that manner i suppose. But I can feel his eyes like a lazer on me from across the room. I would love for something to be able to get us to the point where my 5 months of relationship introspection can take ahold, and I can work on fixing our relationship. Just need a little boost to show my new colors to him. I do love him, but I don't want to be forceful, in the event I am able to successfully perform this, I would like it to be nothing more than a boost for me take over.
I do not like the thought of something forceful and binding, and from what i can tell, these two methods do not seem to be that way.

Does this help? He is in very close proximity to me, and we will pass each other several times a day.

*edit* I am 95% certain he does not have a new lady.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:48 pm

The product it sounds like you want is reconcilation it is not forceful, its more of a nudge.. you can get the same honey jar. Has balm of gilead buds in it which are great to reconcile people who are fighting and get over past hurts. it has you write a letter to him so be prepared for that, might want to work the honey jar a few weeks then do the spell kit. if you can get some oil/powder on his stuff that he will touch so much the better, like a news paper dust it with rec powder praying for reconcilation and put it on his desk, really you can do that to anything. Might want to use return to me oil with it and another love oil. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm

I am not sure how I will feel about this later.. but here's how I feel now.

I have performed work on an individual for more than two years now. I have gotten some results not what i was looking for.. Maybe i wasn't ready, maybe its my punishment I am not sure.

All I know is that two years ago I squandered an opportunty with a particular man (basically had him over my home a few times, but didn't make my move because I thought he would - guess I am kind of old school that way).

realizing my mistake afterward, i used several products a honey jar, oils, candles, mojos, and a doll baby all worked to some degree. This guy likes me he respects me, and considers me a dear friend- maybe one of his closest but as time moves on I am faced with the hard reality of thinking maybe that is all he will ever see me as -- a friend.

The work I have performed has brought us closer but on a platonic level. However, today I realize I am exhausted, frustrated, and still alone.. I know this may sound like venting.. but I have worked on this for so long I am not sure how to proceed.

I have had readings with a couple readers. Most say its his issue.. but I've never gotten any concrete details. I am not the experienced dater, heck I have only had one significant other in my entire life, no prom dates, or anything, so my basic frame of reference for this stuff are a weird hybrd of soap operas and self-help books (I know kinda of kooky).

I have someone working on it now.. but like I said I am just tired.

So all this to say.. how do I give up in a ritual sense?

I think I need to focus on other areas of my life.. but I am not sure how to let go. Is there some type of spell, bath, cleasing prayer, that can just clean me out. I have done 13 herb baths in the past, but I think this is different.

I just want to surrender the situation to God and let it see where it may go and what may happend.

I just want to breathe again (metaphorically speaking).

I hope this is making sense.. The closest thing I see is the cut and clear.. but I don't want to cut him out of my life.. I just want to release this lingering anticipation, get rid of the anxiety and just release... any ideas are appreciated

Thanks for any comments.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Cut and Clear followed by some Healing work on yourself would be a very good way to go.

Also, you need to talk to your worker about this - let them know what you're feeling and that you wish to terminate the work and move on. That way they are not wasting their time and energy, and may be able to help you in your moving on process.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Walk away...enjoy your life. Simple, effective.

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun May 09, 2010 7:22 am

just want to release and not stress anymore... and let whatever happens happen..

Would cut and clear still be appropriate for this?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 am

No. Cut and clear will remove your feelings for him.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 am

...and open the way to a new relationship... Have you considered the Walnut Spell found here...http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

I feel for you. Instead of doing more work to give up, etc. just drop that situation. If you Cut & Clear/Walnut Bath, you will lose your interest in him; so even if it does work out, you won't be on board.

Why not just work on yourself. Do some tranquility or healing work; concentrate on yourself and what you want. I'm a big fan of 711 Oil on a blue candle to calm my nerves.

So, my advice is don't do anything more on this work.. just work on getting yourself in a good place. You may be surprised, once you let go, it seems like everything falls into place for you.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Hmm not familiar with the 7-11 products. I'll have to look those up.

After thinking about this some more, I think I am just going to start over.

First maybe do as series of healing baths, and cleasning, then I thought I might light a blessing vigil candle for the both of us.

Last year I had a reading with Ms. Cat who recommended a Blessing candle but i never followed through not sure why.

I am thinking this wil be a good way to clear the slate clean. I will get a new reading an proceed from there.

I realized today after reading several posts on the forum that I may have done a lot of things wrong, obessing over the work, constant readings with rootworkers and other psychics i trust, jumping from spell to spell, item to item. This didn't help my cause but may have halted it. I think the work got all mixed up.

I am hoping the healing/cleasning/blessing work will help.

I'll give it some time and then decide if I should proceed further.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am

9 times out of 10 the heart wins. If you insist on doing it again, at least do a road opener to erase the garbage that has passed (vigil candle) and then grant yourself a time limit.

So often we find ourselves doing work FOREVER because we believe 3 more weeks, 3 more months, etc. and we become obsessed and caught up in it. Seriously, give yourself a "drop dead" date and at that point, if nothing has happened, let it go. If only for yourself; because you deserve more.

Example, do the road opener through May, kick off the new work Memorial Day, Labor Day cut it off if no signs. That's ample time to see movement. If not, you are giving up your life on something that may never be.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

Once I enstated the 4 month "drop dead" deadline on my relationships, things moved rapidly along in a much more productive direction. Basically I gave guys 4 months for the relationship to develop into something serious and capable of long-term stability. As the deadline approached, I would certainly discuss my expectations with them. If it didn't happen within that time, I dumped them. Period.

Yes, it often hurt to do so. But I was a major doormat before then and man after man took advantage of it - taking, and taking, and taking and never committing or giving back. Decide that you're worth more than that, and then enforce it! Do some work to heal yourself, and to draw a suitable partner. Then stick to your guns! You'll end up with a good man!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

I've often wondered why so many women (and men, I guess, too) work someone who is so much work when they could have a zillion other guys who would be more than willing. Perhaps it's the challenge. I don't know. But, I established the rule of something happens or I move on, a while ago. Except, of course, in cases of health blessings, etc. that are long term and continual. In matters of the heart, I wouldn't throw good time after bad on someone who is not responding.

anita2479
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita2479 » Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I am totally in love with a lovely man but am to shy to do anything about it, we have spoken a few times and he showed a interest whether I had a partner or not last time we met.
We have each others mobile numbers but no way can I just text him out of the blue.
I would really like him to have a love spell cast to make him mine...How do I go about this? Thankx xx

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Have you had a reading on this situation? Meanwhile read about the various love spells found here...http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”