Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:59 am

Hoodoo doesn't work with circle casting - that's more a WIccan/NeoPagan magic or ceremonial magic thing.

Different practitioners will prepare for work differently - cleansing yourself before, and if the work is of a crossing nature cleansing yourself afterwards and doing protection work are common.

Each of those condition formulas have slightly different effects. Follow Me Boy makes someone want to be around you all the time, like a puppy dog. Love Me makes them love you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 am

ok thank you. so to cleanse myself before and after the spells. so basicaly i just need to take a shower first before the spell and after the spell right? i just want to make sure i do the spells right. have you done any spells with follow me and love me?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 am

cutiepie wrote:ok thank you. so to cleanse myself before and after the spells. so basicaly i just need to take a shower first before the spell and after the spell right?
Not a shower, but a spiritual bath. http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 am

Follow me boy and Love me are both quite effective. You should be ready to get what you ask for cutiepie. Both cleansing and protection are important. What Devi was saying is that some workers practice cleansing themselves before spells and after spell casting; just as some may include a power step, this is a ritual that is comfortable and part of them. You can decide to include this ritual or not; as for protection it is continuous process not just before and after spell casting.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 am

If you purchase the spellkits they'll also come with bath crystals and instructions on how to use them before beginning the work. You want to take a cleansing bath before you start this then follow up with the bath crystals as instructed. Some people perfer to take a cleansing bath after each time they do a spell for a period of days while other prefer to do it after they've complete the entire work. It's up to you. Once you are done and you've followed all the instructions on the spellkit dispose your remains properly, then cleanse yourself. This can be as simple as a salt bath, a 13-herb bath (uncrossing and cleansing), or any of the other methods mentioned on this board.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 am

thank you guys for all the help. but i still think i should go with a AIRR rootworker. i would have more confidence when a spell caster will help me because they know what they're doing. and just in case i don't do stuff right i think its better for me to go to a rootworker who can help me. i will get a reading first and see what they say. im thinking to work with dr.kioni. im sure the AIRR rootworkers do - return to me, love me, and follow me boy spells for clients too. thats something i possibly need. but thank you all again :).

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Lots of AIRR workers perform those types of spells. Look through the AIRR page and there is a section for love with a list of all the reputable readers and rootoworkers you can look at to do a reading and potentially work on your behalf

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 am

if i go with attraction spell kit for the guy i want to be with..how would that be different then the other kits like love me and stuff?. like im sure attraction spell is still good like it can attract him closer to me and stuff, to talk to me, be with me more. what you guys think on attraction spell kits? please let me know thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 am

cutiepie the Attraction spell (in my words) is for general attraction (money, love, career etc...) while the Love Me spell is specific.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 am

i know what you mean but i meant like i can still do a attraction spell on a specific guy right?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 am

Yes

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Attraction can be used to bring someone into your life. I know people who've had success attracting someone they had in mind, and also someone with the qualities they had in mind. Come To Me is a great spellkit for this as well.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 am

thanks conjure, when i attract someone to me, will they come to me in a loving way? like how would he acts towards me? lol its just im confused with all these spells. its hard for me to dercide.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

It depends on your petition and what you're using. The Attraction Kit is for general attraction but can and has been used to attract attention, a relationship, love etc. Simply word your petition accordingly. Attraction Kit is great to bring them into your life, if you want them a little close your can move to Come To Me or Love Me to really cement the deal.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Come To Me is a great spellkit for this as well
come-to-me-spell-kit-t4282.html

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:24 pm

At first I was concerned about all the "stuff" I had to do in the spells. The crossroads for instance, I was worried about the inconvenience of dumping bathwater at a crossroads. Actually, I found a crossroad closer to me than I expected and walked toit. It was a short little jaunt, but I REALLY think the act of WALKING a few blocks to dump my negative stuff in the middle of the street, turning around and leaving it there without looking back, instilled a lot of satisfaction in me! I found myself smiling when I walked back because I felt pretty good.

I think the physicality of the "work" and the repetition of this rootwork are really going to work better for me than the wiccan stuff I have tried. At first, I hesitated with the thought of running around town, dumping stuff in yards, getting a shovel and burying stuff, the fact that it took 7 days to complete...it sounded like a lot of hassle.....but that very physicality of it..the ACTION...is something I can really grasp on to and believe in. I've accomplished so many other things in life by concentration, work, dedication and will power--by actively working to accomplish a goal...then why can't I accomplish this? So yeh, walking to the crossroads and walking back home was huge part of it for me. The fact that I have to repeat the candle ritual process every night for 7 days..makes me feel that I am accomplishing something..that I obviously have faith in it or I wouldn't be doing it another night.

The entire process helps me truly envision my result. Heck, the stealth of it and the fact that you are invading someone's front yard to bury your trick and the sneakiness of pocketing their hairs or shoes or whatever..is kind of empowering and that power translates to me that I have control of the situation and I will get what I desire. That really is the entire key for me!

So yeh, I'm hyped! For all you newbies like me...definitely don't try to cut corners because of the hassle involved. The act of souping up just how you are going to snag those pubes and the nervous thrill you get from sneaking in their back yard in the middle of the night with a little shovel...MIGHT just be the active energy you need to make your desires your reality.

Woot woot!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm

I really enjoyed reading this post lol. It was very enthusiastic, and I agree about the cutting corners. Sometimes you get what you put into it, and this work is definitely worth the hassle. I hope you continue to explore hoodoo, and continue snagging those personal concerns. I dont like to take chances, but when I am burying something at someones door step or leaving a sneaky trick....it feels exhilarating. Like we are little 007 agents lol. Anywhoo great for you and keep up the great rootwork.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Well said, Geena, well said. You have encountered one of the most important aspects of conjure, that it is actually work! Not only that, but the involved process of it creates a stirring in your mind and body that makes the spell not just some formula that you follow, but a set of spiritual acts grounded in the real world, in the here, in the now. Each aspect followed builds that confidence, builds the power, and helps you acheive what you seek-making the entire act an organic extension of your life. With materials from Earth, Prayers to God, and burial in the sacred places (crossroads, rivers, trees, graveyards) what is there that we can't accomplish? ;-)

Keep up the lovely work!

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I agree with you, as I have only been practicing this for about a year and a half....I havent cut corners but I definitely have only stuck with "easy" spells that dont involve much work. Maybe I should start doing a little more than candle spells. Staying positive is hardest for me, especially when all your doing is burning a candle! It takes a LOT more willpower and concentration.....and confidence with not much "hands-on". I am not knocking candles, FYI I LOVE CANDLES and have always loved them....just sayin. ;)

Your post made me feel good! Thanks!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

Well I have JUST started trying rootwork. I've done 2 spells so far. I'm as inexperienced as they get! I have no experience to draw from besides how doing this rootwork made me feel compared to other types of spellwork I've tried. I truly felt like a participant in the spell. Chanting long lofty lines and burning things up in a cauldron didn't really give me this same energy. I believe the energy you spend devising, planning, timing and pube hunting (lol) is what sets the spell in motion, especially for a newbie who doesn't have experience and rootwork education to base it on or true faith that rootwork works because we haven't seen it work with our own eyes yet.

Yeh Rose, give a spell kit a try! I felt empowered after finishing my first LM kit in a way I never felt after a candle spell. Hell, I went all out and added my own flourishes like wearing a sexy red negligee every night of my candle ritual and fluffing my hair extra big. There's something very primal about these spells. The taboo of collecting bodily fluids, carving names on candles, masturbating. Knowing that your naughty enough..passionate enough and determined enough to sneak into a yard, or take dirt from a graveyard or spike a guys coffee with period to get what you want...is like disturbing and empowering at the same time. Doing these things that you never have done before..make you FEEL something and the fact that you worked hard enough to get what you desire is a LOT easier to believe in than putting your faith in lighting an anointed candle.

That said, I'm in a good place and mostly want to enrich my life or simplify a few situations, so I think it makes it easier to expect positive results when I'm not desperate for my spells to work. I just want them to and to know I can make them work. Who knows. For now, I'm going to my heart into it and get what I can from the experience!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 am

Pube hunting lol. That makes me laugh, but that is really what it is. I agree that doing spells to enrich your life versus trying to pull something left when its going right...makes things much easier. I do agree that the more involved you are with your spell work whether on a spiritual level or mundane level...adds some finesse to your work. I like to be sneaky, and lay tricks, but staying positive is hard at first...especially when its something you REALLY want. Like Rose, I LOVE lighting candles, but once I branched out from those things such as leaving tricks or doing bottle spells and leaving them on the targets property. I would see more effective and long lasting results.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm

ahhhh you guys are making me so excited to try something new! I dont like to divulge my spellwork as I tend to get people giving too many negative responses and hence making me want to give up. :(

But I was told by THREE different readers in AIRR that my target is interested but recently found out that my work hasnt hit him yet (just a honey jar and a come to me-esque candle not done by LM- sorry!) Its only been about 2 weeks or so. I also just learned that it may not ever work on him as he is not in a state where the magic can really hit him. I was told to keep the honey jar going as it cant hurt (plus i love them as they have never failed me) and that it will pay off in the long run.

BUT I'm VERY anxious and excited because my target is going away for a week or so and I live right around the corner from him. Ive never gotten any personal concerns from him as I didnt ever have the urge to work on him while I was always around him :( But there's gotta be something I can do if I know where he lives, right? Here's the clincher though. He lives in a small apartment building. Im not sure which unit or floor is his, just the building....and he does have a roommate that im assuming will be there the week he is gone. Im not saying im gonna break in lol...but im thinking of doing a bottle spell....or just getting creative with my honey jar maybe. I so psyched now! Im afraid of doing the obvious since he is not the only one who lives in the building, and many others may touch the doorknob, walk over the front stoop, etc...a MILLION times before he even does!

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 pm

sorry maybe i should move this to a diff thread? or start a new one. Im always afraid to start new threads! lol

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Geena, you seem so positive. It gives me hope :)
What LM spell kits did you get? did you do come to me for yourself? what was your experience?
I also saw you asked about rosy girly scents from LM. buy the rose chinese soap. You'll love it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:58 am

I agree with keeping the honey jar going. In terms of not being in a state where magic can hit him, well that needs to be looked into. Does he have protection around him? I mean you need to get to the bottom of why he cant be hit with magic. If you believe that, then you are already setting yourself up for failure. So know that you CAN hit him. It may take longer than two or three spells (which is rare if your situation is not that complicated). I would recommend that you do some work to increase your power, and work on cleansing yourself. Perhaps you want to ask for the help of a saint, and work with them to help you. I would recommend St. Martha as she can dominate and help weaken a person to you. In addition, honey jars work slow and steady. However, those are great to get more efficient results. I would recommend (if you have not already) really get down to the bottom of your situation and what stands in your way. Figure out the issues with your rootworker. Once you do that, then address them, and you will begin to see some signs and movements towards your results. Also, two weeks is not enough time. I would not even consider getting a reading on checking up on spells that have been done. I would wait at least a month or more to see if what you have been doing is hitting or causing some movement. If you get a reading sooner, than that you are probably going to be left with disappointment which will cause you to lose faith in your work...when really you did not give it enough time to manifest. Keep yourself occupied, and do not overthink about the work

As for employing a bottle spell, well it doesnt matter if everyone else walks over it before it does to him. As long as no one moves it, and throws it away, and he walks over it when he comes back you are okay. I mean you need to bury the bottle where he is going to walk over it or pass by it each day. I would think it would be better that you try to get as close to his actual apartment as possible in terms of where he actually lives. That way you know he is passing buy it. If he has a floor mat, then dust that as well with some powders. If you are not ready to do that just yet, then I would do a baby doll (do a forum search) and work with that.

Rose wrote:ahhhh you guys are making me so excited to try something new! I dont like to divulge my spellwork as I tend to get people giving too many negative responses and hence making me want to give up. :(

But I was told by THREE different readers in AIRR that my target is interested but recently found out that my work hasnt hit him yet (just a honey jar and a come to me-esque candle not done by LM- sorry!) Its only been about 2 weeks or so. I also just learned that it may not ever work on him as he is not in a state where the magic can really hit him. I was told to keep the honey jar going as it cant hurt (plus i love them as they have never failed me) and that it will pay off in the long run.

BUT I'm VERY anxious and excited because my target is going away for a week or so and I live right around the corner from him. Ive never gotten any personal concerns from him as I didnt ever have the urge to work on him while I was always around him :( But there's gotta be something I can do if I know where he lives, right? Here's the clincher though. He lives in a small apartment building. Im not sure which unit or floor is his, just the building....and he does have a roommate that im assuming will be there the week he is gone. Im not saying im gonna break in lol...but im thinking of doing a bottle spell....or just getting creative with my honey jar maybe. I so psyched now! Im afraid of doing the obvious since he is not the only one who lives in the building, and many others may touch the doorknob, walk over the front stoop, etc...a MILLION times before he even does!

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 pm

thanks stars!

my one reading didnt mention anything about him not being receptive to magic, but the second opinion did. She did not, however, say that he cant be hit AT ALL, she just said he was preoccupied right now and not weak enough. But she didnt say to give up. She said it will pay off in the long run. I am not losing faith, especially since the first reading didnt say anything about that. In fact, it is giving me more faith and more motivation :D .

Question...I do not plan on a bottle spell, just some oils and powders at his apt....but if i were to bury a bottle, would he need to walk OVER it, or just past it? We live in a city so there's not much dirt. lol. But he does have to walk a certain path everyday to get to the subway. We use the same general store, coffee shop, laundromat......ahhhhh I feel like there are so many things I can do that I cant think of!

BOY do I wish I got some of his personal concerns when we were intimate! He made me stroke his hair one night while watching a movie....coulda just pulled one of those suckers out!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

2010luckyme, I did a Come to me spell for me and am in the middle of one for my friend.
I am in a relationship which although has some complications, is very fulfilling. Instead of doing the spell on him, I decided to just do the spell to bring me myTRUE love. I thought maybe if he starts reacting to it and wanting to dig in to the commitment deeper, it's because he is "the one". I know he loves me, I just really love when he's super into me and I want him to commit completely. This spell for the most part, was also for me, to help me be a bit more decisive in what I want from the relationship and if I think he really is the one. I swear the spell started working before it was even completed. He became very very loving and gushy almost a bit clingy when I first started. It was amazing. I feel the spell is working it's magic very nicely. I am a bit concerned because as I mentioned in another thread, I can't hardly wear my mojo bag on my skin. It's kind of "ouchey." Not really negative or something, but I swear it gives me very slight shocky sensation and makes my heart race when I wear it. I'm amazed by the energy it seems to give off. I'm not sure if it's me or my imagination, but I certainly get racing heart every time I try to wear it in my bra. I've been putting it under my mattress because I can't sleep with it. (I hope this isn't something I need to worry about). What's funny is. The very first night after I finished the spell. I looked at it and it just seemed like a stuffed pink bag. The next morning I woke up and looked at it and it made me feel a bit affectionate-maternal. After he and I had sex on the bed with the bag in the mattress, I put it in my shirt and got the zappy sensation. It seems like it's really grown energy wise, it's a bit overwhelming. It really gives me the strangest sensation. Either way, he's been immensely intense sexually and affectionately and very sentimental. I'm loving it! I'm doing fine with it in the mattress so far.

Now the spell I used on my friend, I now wish I had done a road opener spell on her or maybe a un-crossing. Everything that can go wrong in her life has been lately. I might start over after doing a road opener. I did the spell unbeknownst to her and the strange thing is, she called me the night after I started the spell and really told me how much she was aching for a loving man.

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Rose, I went through your old posts and read up and it does seem like you have been through the ringer trying with this guy. It could be that he's immune to magic. That is not unheard of. It also could be that even though your target is interested in you as the readers told you, he just might not be good for you. Perhaps your angels and guides or whoever watches over you, are keeping you from harms way. You never know. I always think that there is a point that when you want something TOO bad...it's no longer healthy for you and blocks you from growing and appreciating the joys of life. I'm no reader. I'm just some chick on a forum who read your history with this guy and feels for you. I don't think there's any harm with continue doing your honey work. But perhaps you should step away your desire to be with him and regroup. Let your head breath or something. Don't worry about laying any more tricks, or investing too much energy into him for a while. Just calmly work your honey jar and take a break!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago. It is nice go chat with others of like mind. I live by myself, but every time I have a guest coming over I have to quickly dismantle my alter. I live in an apartment and the guy who lives above me is the neighbor from hell. I call him "big foot" because it sounds like "big foot" stompting around up there. I can also hear every word he speaks when he is talking on the phone. I've had two other upstairs neighbors and I never heard a sound out of either of them. So, I am currently doing the Spell For Getting Rid Of A Neighbor -- with a black candle, pins and Hot Food Oil and Powder. I don't wish him ill, I just wish him gone, besides, it gives me something to do during a waning moon.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 am

Geena wrote:Rose, I went through your old posts and read up and it does seem like you have been through the ringer trying with this guy. It could be that he's immune to magic. That is not unheard of. It also could be that even though your target is interested in you as the readers told you, he just might not be good for you. Perhaps your angels and guides or whoever watches over you, are keeping you from harms way. You never know. I always think that there is a point that when you want something TOO bad...it's no longer healthy for you and blocks you from growing and appreciating the joys of life. I'm no reader. I'm just some chick on a forum who read your history with this guy and feels for you. I don't think there's any harm with continue doing your honey work. But perhaps you should step away your desire to be with him and regroup. Let your head breath or something. Don't worry about laying any more tricks, or investing too much energy into him for a while. Just calmly work your honey jar and take a break!

hahah thanks Geena!

But if you went through my old posts, those were 2 other different guys! lol. Yea. this guy is a new guy that i just met like 6 mos ago, but wasnt interested in until about 4 mos ago. lol. The breakup candle was for one guy. Then there was a totally different guy after that...and then this new guy was one i was fighting my attraction for during the second guy and finally gave in...and now i feel like i missed the boat. we'll see though!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Oh my goodness, Rose. I must have skipped a page or something. I thought this was all about the same buy. lol Well, ignore everything I said! Sheesh! 3 guys you wanted to put a spell on! hahaha! Heck I'm lucky if I find one I want to bewitch every 10 years. :)

Goldswn

Unread post by Goldswn » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 pm

I was wondering if I used a the Weight loss Mojo hand while I was working my Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell will it be contradicting the other? Since one is for attracting and the other is losing? Also how do you make a proper altar?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Those are two completely separate works that are "positive" in nature. You can work them at the same time without any problems.

Altars are extremely individual and personal. There are no rights and wrongs. Just go with what meets your needs, and pleases your eye. There as a big thread about altars on here somewhere that will probably be of interest to you. You can search through the threads and find it. :)

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 am

Geena wrote:Oh my goodness, Rose. I must have skipped a page or something. I thought this was all about the same buy. lol Well, ignore everything I said! Sheesh! 3 guys you wanted to put a spell on! hahaha! Heck I'm lucky if I find one I want to bewitch every 10 years. :)

lol its all good!

yea the other two guys were different. the first was more of a closure thing...and i just knew the girl he was with was bad news. when it came down to it, i didnt know if i wanted to BE with him. The second guy was a prospective love interest, and we got into some HUGE misunderstanding and as much as i was interested in him, i really was just focused on putting us back on the right track, starting over....making him not hate me anymore lol. and i did a honey jar and it worked. we are now pretty close platonic friends and i am fine with that. the sexual interest diminished.

this guy is someone that im attracted to in every way possible - something i dont come along very often :) Cant wait to get my LM order. I think its gonna get here after he returns from his trip.bummer. i guess ill just have to sneak around and hope he doesnt catch me!

But thats the fun part, right?! ;)

Sounds like you had a pretty cool plan going for your guy and your positivity is so inspiring...

Goldswn

Unread post by Goldswn » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge...it helps1

tnish

Unread post by tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:
You actually do not have to get your hair wet with the spiritual baths, many woman only wash from the next down for the sake of their hair and that's just fine, wash your face tho. So wash up normally, fix your hair, get back in the tub and wash from the neck down, that's every bit as traditional as dumping it over you head and will work just as well. Problem solved :D

Well I want to thank you so much! I wanted to try these spiritual baths oh so badly but due to my being an ethnic woman of color and having processed hair I knew there was no chance(or so I thought until I found this post ;) ).

Everywhere I read or a few people told me that it must be poured over the head, but since there is a more plausible way for me.... next on my spiritual shopping list will be the bath items. :D

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm

I was thrilled to read that too because I was always doing the baths at night and going to bed with a wet head, which seems to defeat the purpose of protection. It also made it hard to sit shivering for the next pour (psalm 37 takes me about 3 minutes to read aloud).

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Sorry for another silly question but what exactly *is* the definition of a crossroads? I live right next to where two roads intersect, but they are little roads in the neighborhood, not main streets. Is that it? Or is there some specific criteria which I am not aware of?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

mistylight wrote:Sorry for another silly question but what exactly *is* the definition of a crossroads? I live right next to where two roads intersect, but they are little roads in the neighborhood, not main streets. Is that it? Or is there some specific criteria which I am not aware of?
This question comes up all the time,lol. In short there is no hard and fast definition for a crossroads other then that it is where roads cross.
HRCC Student #1559

Marilou_2

Unread post by Marilou_2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am

Dear Catherine,
Thank you so much for a very good 1st reading last Friday Mar 26/10.I felt like you know me very well.As you know I am in very bad monetary situation.I dont know what to order that's best for my situation.Should I order lodestone kit, money drawing spell kit or fast luck spell kit?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a Blessed Day,
Marilou

Marilou_2

Unread post by Marilou_2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

I am in a deep financial trouble I don't know what's the best kit to order lodestone kit, money drawing kit or fast luck spell kit? I want to win in the lottery.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am

You should call the shop to talk to Miss Cat about your reading. This forum isn't run by LM employees, though they sometimes pop in for discussions. But it's not the right place to try and contact Miss Cat directly. Calling the shop will get you the info that you need.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 am

Well Marilou, trying to win the lottery to get you out of serious financial trouble is a very poor plan. You'd be better off trying your hand at the casino, as the odds and therefore the ability of conjure to aid you are more in your favor. However, banking on gambling of ANY kind to get you out of financial distress is very unwise.

Financial trouble doesn't just go away overnight, it's something you really have to work at and that can take time and a lot of effort.

Definitely start with some cleansing and road opening work. Wash your home with Chinese Wash, and burn some VanVan incense every day. Burn a Road Opener candle, or have the Missionary Independant Church set one for you and your financial needs.

You may then wish to petition St. Expedite to help him get you the amount that you need to get by for the next few weeks. (Give him about 1-2 weeks to come through). He works best when you give him an exact amount that you need, and an exact date that you need it by.

Next, I would look at your possible streams of income, and explore how you could increase them. And yes, you &/or others in your household may need to look into getting additional jobs. Get with a financial planner to determine what is the best way for you to move forward. With all THAT information in hand, you can do a Money-Drawing kit or Steady Work, or a Lodestone or Attraction kit for what you need most.

But you need to seriously look at how you're going to get a handle on the situation from a perfectly normal mundane perspective. Then you'll know how best conjure can help you. Don't bank on a windfall, because you'll most likely end up in deeper trouble. Get a good physical plan for getting your head above water, and then use conjure to back that up.

(Also, please do not post the same question in multiple areas of the forum. You posted this same question in the Forum Technical Issues section. It is against the forum rules to do that, and it causes a lot of extra work for the forum adminstrators when you do so.)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 am

If you are in deep financial trouble, concentrate on getting yourself out of it. Money Drawing would be a good start, followed by Money Stay With Me. When you get ahead a little, switch to Wealthy Way or Prosperity for lasting wealth.

If you must gamble, casinos offer better odds than the lottery. But take care of your basic needs first.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 am

Very good advice Devi. While the money drawing works it should not be a crutch to good financial planning.

Marilou_2

Unread post by Marilou_2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 am

thank you for the advice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 am

Good advice, Devi! Also good advice from Mama Micki!

Read about Lodestone products, Money Drawing products, and Fast Luck products on these three "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" pages:

Lodestone: http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
To attract all kinds of things, including material objects, people, etc.

Money Drawing: http://luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
To attract money by various means including business, bequests, and gaming

Fast Luck: http://luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
For gambling luck and/or to attract any kind of luck, and/or a quick sexual partner

This topic has been re-titled to reflect the actual question instead of saying "help" and part of it has been moved from the "ask for help with spell casting" section and another portion has been moved from the "forum technical help section" and the two portions have been merged in the "spell kits" section, since it is a question about spell kits. Please post questions with descriptive titles and place them in the proper section of the forum to save time for your hard-working moderators. Thanks!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Elza64

Unread post by Elza64 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

Thank you St. Expedite for hearing my prayers

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am

i was curious as to the spell kits that include cleasing wash materials. is the amount of wash material only for one cleansing or more then just one?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:53 am

The Chinese Wash included in the spell kits is a 4 oz bottle and can be used time and time again. It only takes a little.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Some of them contain cleansing baths, and will come with the amount you need to use for that specific spell. Some also contain the Chinese Wash, as jwmcclin mentioned, and those bottles go a long way since you dilute the cleanser into a large bucket of water. So you should get alot of extra use from those. Also, many of the kits contain the regular size bottles of oil, which last MUCH longer than just for the spellwork, so you'll have some to work with moving forward.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 am

It had been a while since I last posted here. A recap a few months I came here for help to get back with my ex-Muslim boyfriend. Even through I got the spell kit I never went through with it. I did however did a honey jar spell and after a while I just totally gave up on it.

I since met a new man that want to get married but I know he is in need for a green -card. Right now I am just enjoying his company and plan for marriage is off. But, I am falling in love with him. I need advice on what will be a good spells to do on him so that he can stay true to me. In addition, if we get marry I want it to be for love and nothing else. (It still bother me through that I still think of my ex-boyfriend, which happens to be his friend)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Look in the lines of Love Me and Stay with Me products.

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:21 pm

salmyrcrr wrote:I need advice on what will be a good spells to do on him so that he can stay true to me. In addition, if we get marry I want it to be for love and nothing else. (It still bother me through that I still think of my ex-boyfriend, which happens to be his friend)
Hi salmyrcrr,

I would definitely advise you to get a reading on the situation from an AIRR reader particulary if you have concerns about wanting the marrige to be based on love and not some other motive. They would be able to help you in discovering whether or not there are any other motives besides love. You can go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Good Luck to you.
Phoenix

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:59 pm

The Stay with Me spell kit is good for fidelity, as are the Love Me spell kit -- and the honey jars of each of these. You may also want to enquire about The Nation Sack over in the section of the forum devoted to mojo bags.
catherine yronwode

Shogun87

Unread post by Shogun87 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi,
I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to do with the pins in my spell kit. The instructions say:
"gather all 21 pins and stick them in the photo or name-paper, making seven double X marks (two pins one way, one pin crossing them). Place this under your mattress..."
I'm not sure how to do this. The only way I can think of would have the pins sticking out upward which wouldn't work with putting it under a mattress. If anyone has a picture of it, I think that may help the best. Sorry if this question has already been posted.
Thanks!!!

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Thank you for the advice, I will start working on these spells after I get some free time. The more time I spent with him the more I know this is what I want..

jenkins5611

Unread post by jenkins5611 » Mon May 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi all, i'm new to this site and was just wondering if any of you can help me, i'm currently looking to purchase the break up spell kit but as i've never dealt with spellwork before was wondering if there easy enough to do etc, if any of you could give me some pointers they would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

That's actually a pretty huge question.

To start with, I'll say that if you are new to spellwork, then you definitely want to work with the spell kits first, as they have everything you need for the work, along with detailed instructions for how to work it. I would also suggest that you begin with a reading and consultation with a professional rootworker, to help you have the best chance at success in your work. They can help suss out the subtleties playing into your case, suggest specific work that is directly applicable to your specific circumstances. Let them know that you are brand new so that they can suggest skill-appropriate solutions for you. You may even wish to have them do some work on your behalf, or you can hire some as magical coaches to mentor you through the performance of the work (that's a great way to start learning, by the way).

I would also strongly recommend that you read through the glut of information found at http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html to begin to educate yourself about how hoodoo works, and the basic theory and practice that is used within it.

Magical practice comes easily to some people, and not at all to others - along those 2 extremes is a huge continuum. So where you may lie on it is a mystery until you start to practice. One thing to remember though is that it is not JUST following directions. It does involve utilizing such abilities as concentration, focus, clarity of thought and purpose, using and working with connections to symbols and subtle energies within herbs/roots, etc, and other such things while going through the motions of directions given in a spell-kit or by a worker. For some people this comes pretty naturally, others have to work to develop their abilities in those areas before they get reliable results, and for some people it will always be a bit of a struggle to get results. A reader may be able to give you an idea of how well you will be able to work for yourself on this matter.

Best of luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Your question is asked and answered here as well:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#7
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”