Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

hapinys

Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Thank-You
Can i use simple table salt? i wanna cleanse myself!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 am

One last thing, if you do this to wash someone out of your life (in your relationship) does it get rid of the feelilngs and does it get rid of things peacefully, is there a possibility of this coming back on you, like---you do the wash for a person at your job and you lose your job?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 pm

i'm a def try this one,thank you

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 am

I've tried it but still nothing ...any succes out there?

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 am

Hi everyone,

Skyme714 asked if you could use this to wash someone out of someone else's life and if you can how would you write your petition? I'm curious as to this also.

Thanks,
Hope

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am

faith2008 wrote:Hi everyone,

Skyme714 asked if you could use this to wash someone out of someone else's life and if you can how would you write your petition? I'm curious as to this also.

Thanks,
Hope
I don't think so. Bathing is a very personal thing. Do a Break Up or Separation spell.
HRCC Student #1559

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

HailDiscordia wrote: I don't think so. Bathing is a very personal thing. Do a Break Up or Separation spell.

Thanks HD. I didn't think you could but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I did a freezer spell for my brother and the people he's working with and when I order gets here I will start on a seperation spell. Thanks for the suggestions.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Phoenix wrote:One last thing, if you do this to wash someone out of your life (in your relationship) does it get rid of the feelilngs and does it get rid of things peacefully, is there a possibility of this coming back on you, like---you do the wash for a person at your job and you lose your job?

Can someone possibly answer my question above ?

Thanks

marriageinthemaking

Unread post by marriageinthemaking » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 pm

i need help with cleaning my house out...can someone please give me some advice

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Buy yourself some Chinese Wash. You can read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Make up some wash water with the Chinese Wash and use that to wash the floors of your house from the from the back out. Then was inwards with Blessing, Money Drawing, Attraction, or House Blessing bath crystals. Through the old wash water to the crossroads.
HRCC Student #1559

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Hoodoo so excuse my ignorance... I have been recommened to do a 13-herb bath for 3 days, but just to be thorough was also thinking about maybe doing a Chinese Wash:
1.) Can I just use a part of my saved-up bath water from the 13-herb bath to also cleanse my apartment?
2.) If so, when would I 'walk between the 2 white candles,' after the bath (in the bathroom) or after I am done with both (at my front door)?
3.) If you agree that I should do both to be thorough, then how would I go about it... After my bath would I walk between the 2 white candles carrying the saved up bath water, put it outside.... do the Chinese Wash around my apartment, and then walk both left-overs to a crossroad at the same time (the nearest crossroad is about 30 mins. from my apartment, as I am pretty sure a T-crossing would not count)?
4.) Either ways when am I suppose to anoint myself... after my bath & before I do the apartment cleansing, OR after I sprinkle some urine/ cinnamon/ salt mixture on the path to my front door (or Attraction & Van Van Oil, for drawing work) on my way back from the crossroads & get back in my apartment?

Thanks for all your help!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Cleanse your apartment back to front with Chinese Wash first.

Then, with your apartment purified, you can begin a series of baths before dawn the next day. Anoint yourself before going to the crossroads, then sprinkle the drawing mixture upon your return.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 am

#2 stand between the candles after the 13 herb spiritual bath
#3 carry a cup, basin, etc of bath water to the crossroads
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you guys, for your help!

With Love,
shiva2500

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi All,

I've been feeling a little down in the dumps lately...I think it's just the winter blues. I live in NY and it's been really snowy and cold and that always seems to get me down...guess I'm living in the wrong state (LOL).

Anyway, I want to do a spring cleaning ritual of not only my house, but also myself. I just received my order yesterday of the 13-herb bath, and Van Van spellkit. I also got an uncrossing candle, oil, and incense that I'm going to use with my 3 day 13-herb bath ritual. I don't think I'm crossed or anything, I just want to clear out any stale stagnant energy, negativity and blockages and then proceed to do the Vanvan spell kit. My goal is to do the cleaning ritual next weekend (the last weekend of winter) to symbolize getting rid of the old and start the vanvan on the weekend of the spring equinox because to me that's a time of new beginnings and I want this to symbolize opening the way to new beginnings and opportunities.

My question is can the chinese wash also be used to wash down my front door and just outside my door. I live in an apartment building and there was an incident in the building recently and I would like to keep any negativity away from my home. My plan was to put some of the chinese wash in a spray bottle with some water and just spritz around my door from time to time.

Another question is how often should cleansings and protection work be done...once a month, once a week or does it just depend on the individual?

Thanks.

Phoneix

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm

You can certainly use Chinese Wash at your doorstep like that! Go for it.

It depends on the individual and their needs how often you do cleansings and protections. I would say for your household definitely once a month, with it being more often if you feel it's needed.

For personal cleansing and protection, I try to make each shower a form of spiritual cleansing, by adding condition oils to an unscented body wash, and then bathing "intentionally". You could use your VanVan oil that came with your kit that way. LM also sells many spiritual soaps that can be used the same. I also wear a protective amulet and anoint it with Fiery Wall of protection at least 2-3 times a week while praying the St. Michael prayer. But you could also use the VanVan for that as well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm

I follow a similar ritual as Devi's monthly house cleansing including smudging, daily spiritual baths to include cleansing, drawing properties and appropriate amulets for protection. There is one thing I have learned cleansing and protection is a must regardless of the type of work you do.

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks for answering my question, Devi. I'll do just that with the chinese wash.

I also like the idea of using the condition oils in body wash. I use liquid soap, bit it's scented. I'll try to find something unscented and start using the van van oil and other condition oils in my regular bathing. I wasn't thinking, I should have ordered some extra van van oil in addition to the bottle that came with the kit. I'll make sure to get that and some FWP with my next order.

raikay

Unread post by raikay » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:36 pm

First I would like to say that I love this forum and site. There is so much information here. Thank you for this amazing wealth of wisdom. I have mostly just been reading a lot but think it's time to post.

I would like some input on a spell for my husband. I know I will be getting a reading on the subject but would like to do something to aid him while I am waiting for my next pay period on the first.

A little on the reason - My husband has a lot of things going on right now. He has a very adversarial relationship with his ex and a lot of pain and resentment from that relationship. She is very passive-agressive and was very emotionally abusive to him during their relationship. She has full custody of his youngest and half-time of his oldest. When the boys come to visit there is a lot of heaviness on them and they have voiced frequently a dislike for her manipulation of them. This feeds my husbands fears for their emotional health and his continuing distrust and resentment of her. On top of this he is carrying most of the work of his department at work and one of his coworkers treats him the same way as his ex. He also seems te be fighting something internally and is growing more and more withdrawn and beat down.

My belief is that the influx of personalities like his ex's into his life is because he has never learned the lesson he was supposed to from the situation. I've been thinking of working some candles for obstacles to be removed and for insight and vision on his behalf. He gets a lot of visions and guidance in his dreams but they are being blocked and he hasn't dreamed in a very long time. I have also been pondering a honey jar for my husband and his ex to try to help decrease the animosity between them since it is on both sides.

Does this sound like the right way to approach this? I have already seen a shift in the atmosphere at home after doing a peace in the home bottle spell and both he and the boys are complaining about her less. Would this be the right way to go about this or would something else be more appropriate in this situation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 pm

I would get your husband to do some cleansing to clear away all the heaviness and stress, and then get him to carry a protection mojo to help keep his shielded from any extra incoming junk.

You could work a honey jar between he and the ex using herbs aimed at tranquil emotions and friendship.

In the meantime keep your house cleansed with Chinese Wash, and keep working the Peaceful Home bottle. You may also wish to regularly burn Peaceful Home incense, or diffuse Peaceful Home oil in your house to keep that energy strong on the homefront.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

I tihnk that you should take two approaches on this. A honey jar to keep peace and tranquility between your husband and his ex wife would certainly go a long way to bring about not only peace in the relationship, but would be beneficial for the children and healing for both parties.

I would follow this up with work on your husband specifically. I would work with Healing and Clarity (Wisdom of King Solomon can also help) to help him see himself in a light that will be healing towards his self-esteem. Then I'd follow this up with Crucible of Courage and John the Conqueror to help him overcome his past abuses and have the courage to deal with difficult personalities.

John the Conqueror can also help grant him the confidence he needs to deal with work and life issues in general. Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

raikay

Unread post by raikay » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will get started on this right away. I really like the idea of using John the Conqueror with it, I hadn't thought of working the courage aspect of it.

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Has anyone ever had any weird experiences asking the people that clean your floors to use magical floor washes? Because of a disability I'm usually not able to mop my own floors, so I pay one of my (non-magical) friends to do it. Does it matter if my magical floor washing is done by someone else? Does anyone else have other people mop? Are people usually ok with magical floor washes?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, for the best results the washes should be used intentionally - meaning you pray your intents over them as you prepare them and as you use them. If you are unable to use the washes by mopping, perhaps you may wish to prepare the washes in a spray bottle and spray the floor and room with intention, after the floors have been cleaned. You can still ask them to add your ingredients to the water, but back that up by doing some sort of cleansing work with your intention.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

I have had people clean with magical products for me and i have never gotten any guff on it -- in fact, i have gotten a lot of compliments on how well Chinese Wash works and how gentle it is to the hands, and so forth.

I have also had people come into my shop with empty bottles of magical washes to ask me why their janitorial service insisted on using them -- to which i said, "They probably selected these products to keep the place clean on a spiritual level as well as physically. They are looking out for you, according to their own traditional values. You should take it as a compliment and a blessing."

As Devi said, pray over the items, then give them to your helpers. If it makes you feel better to take the label off or to put the cleaners in another type of bottle, that's okay. But actually, most people, unless they are making a profit selling you their band of cleaning product on the side, will not care which products you prefer. They are there to help you. You are the one who has hired them.

If you are disabled, you do not need to be praying while they clean or teaching them to pray on your behalf while they are washing the floors. I don't feel that you have to go behind them and spray, either; rather, after they leave, you can light a small white candle in each room or a simple bit of incense, and say a prayer of thanks. Just do the best you can, and know that God understands.

BOO-FLS-KJVD
Holy Bible, King James Version, gold emb. cover. Doré illlus.
$25.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you! I do spot clean when I need to, so maybe I should keep a bottle of Chinese Wash around the kitchen for when I need to wipe up the spaghetti sauce splatter.

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Hello!

I am planning on cleansing my home with Chinese Floor Wash before starting some new projects. This will be the first time I will use a floor wash in this way.

We live in an old farm house that has been divided up for 2 familys. Our floor plan is a horseshoe with the door at the bottom of the bend. It is also the only door to the outside. So the only way to clean outward to the door would be to half at a time, meeting in the middle then on out to the door.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Am I missing a better way to do it?

Thanks so much!
Dawn

Unread post by 421718 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 am

I guess that you should clean outwards from one side first, and then do the other half separately. I think that would be just fine. Good luck with your projects.

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

I was thinking this would be the case.. but I suppose I am hesitant as I am worried that leaving one side sitting while I started over on the other would somehow lessen the effects.

But really, what choice do I have? :D

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello everyone!

I want to help a dear friend to stop procrastinating with his life.. he freelances and has customers (no need to draw) but he wouldnt follow up on he gigs he gets, he just wont do anything about the job after he gets it. He wouldnt get his own place (he stays with friends). Etc.
He keeps on telling his plans for future, how he wants to do this and that, and WHAT he is going to do to get there... but nothing seems to be moving. Nothing changes!He leads his life the same day to day.

Im planning on ordering Road Opener to remove obstacles, to clear a path for him. Any advise on what else can be done in this situation would be appreciated!
Also if anything can be done with ingridients that can be easily found in the house, while I be waiting for my order to arrive, so I can start working on it asap.

I know that St. Expedite helps in case of procrastinating, but it seems to be more complex issue than a request. Can I ask St. Martha for help in this situation, to dominate him to start moving?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 pm

St. Expedite doesn't just work on one-off petitions. He's a SAINT - he does more than just "grant wishes", he can help people's lives turn around into a more positive direction so they can more fully manifest their God-given destiny and aid their spiritual development. And he is the patron of procrastinators, which means that he will help procrastinators overcome that issue.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you, Devi! I didnt know that he can help in general case as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Wonderfully said, Devi.

Skyme714, Cast Off Evil products can help rid your friend of the bad habit of procrastination. Working that along with Clarity to help him see the effects of his procrastination can help quite a bit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 am

Another product that I find useful is High John. After you've done a bit of work with Cast Off Evil and Clarity, burn a High John candle for strengthening for your friend.
HRCC Graduate #1610

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you, ConjureMan and cabriellenil on advise! I think its really good ideas!

edallas1989

Unread post by edallas1989 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I also would like to add to this thread that this spell works twice as fast if you add a personal effect of the person(s) your trying to wash away (hair, photo, jewlery, even a cigarette butt they put their lips on is good enough).

reality9401

Unread post by reality9401 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Since I am the person casting the spells good and bad, should I have the family members in the house do a cleansing as well? They aren't aware of what I am doing or why I'm doing it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Are you talking about personal cleansing? or help in cleansing the home?

reality9401

Unread post by reality9401 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 am

Actually both now that you mentioned it. Should I do a house cleansing as well for 13 day bad that is and have the members in the household cleanse for those 13 day process?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue May 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi reality9401:

If you are casting the spells, you have to follow through with the cleaning up afterwards. It's part of the spell-casting process. If you were to lay a revenge trick or reversing trick on someone, you would need to cleanse yourself and then your living space to prevent any evil from coming back to you or your family (since they live in your house).

One way you can keep up "ongoing" cleansing is to add a bit of Chinese Wash to the laundry detergent used to do the family's laundry, and also add some to all of the cleaning products in the home (like the stuff you use to clean the bathroom and wash the floors). That way, every time you do "regular" cleaning, you'll be cleaning the house spiritually as well.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 pm

waterborn wrote:Hi reality9401:
One way you can keep up "ongoing" cleansing is to add a bit of Chinese Wash to the laundry detergent used to do the family's laundry, and also add some to all of the cleaning products in the home (like the stuff you use to clean the bathroom and wash the floors).
Thank you for posting this! Last night happened to be a big laundry night for me ("Oh, crap, I'm out of socks!") and I threw in some Chinese wash . . . I feel the difference!

I also do this thing where I tie up lavender and basil in an old sock and put in the dryer with my clothes, so my laundry smells extra lovely! :D

~K

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 am

You can take a bath and add a tablespoon of ammonia, a quarter cup of salt, and a half cup of epsom salt.

Saging your home and your self is another way to cleanse yourself.

Ruth.

Oh....add some baking soda, too. Makes your skin soft.

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Thu May 13, 2010 11:43 am

Here's a recipe for cleansing your home:

Mix 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 cup ammonia, 1/4 cup baking soda, and 1 gallon hot water. Caution: Wear rubber gloves and work in a well-ventilated area when using this powerful solution.

Next time you place an LM order, I highly recommend the Chinese Floor Wash. I use it bi-weekly on my floors, walls and doors. And, a little goes a long way in a bucket of hot water.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm

I just tried this and will also try the originally posted one--- I really wan this dude gone!

BohemianBetty

Unread post by BohemianBetty » Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 am

I need to wash someone out of my life, not because I don't like this person but because he is keepin me waiting for ever and at last I feel that I'm waisting my time seriously. I need him far away from my life and cut for ever the ties with him. I will try your spell and I really hope it works! I'll tell you the results! Thanks for posting it!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Phoenix,

To rid feelings for someone, you would need to do a Cut and Clear spell. Simply removing them for your life is different from removing feelings for them from your heart and mind.

As for your question about a possibility of this spell "coming back on you", that is more of a new age concept and is not a part of hoodoo as far as I'm aware. I don't believe that to be true but that's a personal opinion.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Thanks for answering

Ayurved

Unread post by Ayurved » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 pm

My situation is many layered...I'm not sure where to start. A reading would be great, but can't afford right this moment.
Spiritually, I know I was meant to 'cut off' my old life and go on to a whole new level...but instead of being like a bird taking flight, its been like slushing through red hot magma in slow motion.

Illness from mercury poisoning, lost eyesight, got back through surgeries, health crashed, ended relationship (that wasn't supporting me really), biz slowed to crawl, no $, need to move but no $ or energy, no family, no support from x, isolated, most friends far away.

Had blessings during this time, new depth in knowledge and initiation in my profession, wisdom earned, re-creating biz on whole new platform....but physical world more or less in shambles. Exhausted...so much to do, don't know where to put my energy first. Have lots of hope for the future, but don't know how to get from here to there.

I'm going to do a prayer to St. Expedite for $ to get me through the next bit....maybe some cleansings...but other than that...how do I start? Health? Biz success? new home? Cut off old energy?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Close your eyes...which pops up first? Don't think about it just...do it.
That's probably the best place to start.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am

You need a thorough cleansing. You need to by an uncrossing kit to uncross you from all the negative energy in your life. In addition, you need to cleanse your home. I would start off with an uncrossing spell kit, and I think that would be a great investment.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then I would do some road opening work, and/or van van to help clear away obstacles.

In this case, you would not pray to st. expedite or just him alone. I would pray to st. joseph because he can help with job and employment problems. That would be better because it will be sustained money, rather than quick money from here and there. Yellow light for st. joseph with some olive oil until you can get some oil from lucky mojo.

Money stay with me work will help you keep the money you have, and money drawing work with draw money to you. This way you will be keeping the money that is drawn to you in your pockets.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

For health problems, you can pray to Dr. Jose hernandez. I am assuming you are comfortable with working with saints. You can get a white light, and put some olive oil on it.

I recommend doing these things first because doing the uncrossing with get away the negativity, and then working on the business because that will enable you to move from your home, and so on.

The important thing to do is to break things down into smaller parts and prioritize. I would not even think about moving until my money was flowing in because there would be no point in moving somewhere you cannot afford. That would just bring on more stress. So first thing is uncrossing work to help cleanse yourself of the negativity. Then move on to your health, and helping your business.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ayurved

Unread post by Ayurved » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 am

Thank-you so much Starsinthesky! This was just the clarity I needed to start untangling things.
I will start on cleansing, uncrossing, Dr. Hernadez and St. Joseph right away.

I have a couple specific questions.....
How long between these different steps? Can/should they overlap? Just to get an idea of a general plan in my head.

I will have to look up Dr. Jose Hernadez. Yes, I'm very comfortable with saints.
I just saw that St. Raphael Archangel is for help with blindness/eye disease.
Any essential oils or herbs you would recommend for Dr. Hernadez and St. Joseph?

thanks again,
Nancy

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 am

I know what it is like to struggle due to health problems and medical bills. Cat has a TON of info posted in her online book. I know you said you were having trouble with your eyesite; hopefully, someone can assist you.

Stars gave some GREAT advice. She ALWAYS does. There are a few great people who check out the forum everyday; if you are blessed to receive the advice from --one of the-- I call "Wise Ones", I recommend that you take it.

When you can afford it, Try the LM Healing Oil. ($6 plus shipping) I dress blue candles and apply to the back of my neck, as recommended. I have used this on myself, and I ordered some for an associate of mine who has ben very ill. It is working for him and has had amazing results for me.

There are some very gifted, spiritual, GOOD HEARTED people here in the forum and some wonderful advice, too.
Health, Hope and as always...
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:42 pm

I would spend a good 2 weeks cleansing yourself, because you have some much negativity built up behind you, and there seems to be so much negativity around you. So spend some time adequately doing this. You could start the cleansing stuff and the saint work at the same time. But wait before you start to see some movement with job work before you move onto anything else so that you can get a better job, or whatever else for work.

I agree with triplethreat with using those herbs, and things. But I would recommend that you start to save up every bit you can to get some lucky mojo products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ayurved

Unread post by Ayurved » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank-you Triplethreat and Star!
Yes, I figured very good and expert advice!

Thanks for 2 week guideline for cleansing, Stars. I prob would have rushed through it. I will see if I can get Uncrossing kit and a few odds, ends and supportive bits.

Thanks for taking the time, I really appreciate.

Many Blessings,
Nancy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 am

I find the 13 herb spiritual bath an excellent choice to remove built up negativity...it is quite involved but quite effective. http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Good evening to all: Thank you to all that will take the time to read my post, but more so to those who are able to answer.

I'll try to be as brief as I can, but this is the first of a series of requests that I have. I just don't want to write a long post.

There is a lot of evil that has been around myself and my family, and this dates back at least 3 generations as far as I can tell. I come from a country in Central America. I'm part native Indian, and part Jamaican. My family on my mother's side grew up and lived their life based on the magical and spiritual teachings on both sides. This made living in my town hell, because many people did black magic and as the 3d generation, we have come to believe based on what we remember that a lot of dark work was done on our family. This has followed us throughout the years and even thou we have lived life pushing through the unnatural roadblocks, after my mother passed away almost 3 years ago, it seems like the damns have opened up and there is no stopping all the negative things in our lives.

For now, I just need to ask for advice and any help I can get in getting my house, my spirit and my head clean and de-cluttered. I've gone from being a clean and neat person to now living in a house that is filled with clutter. I know that the outside is just a manifestation of what is going on inside me. But, I can't get 'me' to move. I've been plagued with debilitating ailments that have kept me in bed for months at a time, and before my mom passed I was a health nut. The negative energy around me was so bad I couldn't even light candles. I finally decided to pull all my strength and fight back. Just getting on line and looking through the site was hard to do up until a week or so. I could feel the enemy trying to block my progress. I would literally fall asleep wile reading any of the posts. I finally came across a couple of things I could do and I did them: I protected my house by using black salt around the perimeters. Immediately after doing that I noticed that a couple of neighbors who had been harassing me stopped. I've also smoked my house with some herbs and said a couple prayers, and the energy in my house seems to have gotten better.

Every time I get up and say today we are cleaning the house. I manage to clean just a small portion and instantly I get knocked over with terrible fatigue to the point of having to lay down. And so, whatever I started to clean gets re-cluttered. I know that I can't do a cleansing ritual until my house is clean. But how do I get pass this 'thing' that has a grip on me in order to do so. I thought maybe I blessed or consecrated the cleaning products and myself and asked for the work that I do to be protected and for my strength to be multiplied. But I don't know if there is such a thing. And if there is, I don't know how to go about it.

Since I live in Pennsylvania and you are in the West coast, I would also like to know if there is someone on the East coast that you can recommend for a reading. Or can I get a reading from someone even thou they are in the West coast.

I feel like life has been drained out of me, everything has changed. My skin, my hair has fallen all out, I don't have friends anymore, I need help.
Thank you,
chica

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm not going to advise you on your situation as it's appears rather complex but as far as a reading, it doesn't matter what your location is. Readers from AIRR (link below) offer readings via email, instant messaging service or over the phone.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Thank you thelightfantastic. I'll look at the list right now.

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am

Hello again, I was on a hunger strike for about 3 months 1-2 weeks with a couple days in between. My mom was killed and I'm doing whatever I can to bring attention to her case. I must admit that I'm not getting the response that I need, I don't know if any would have any suggestions with regards to that.

I realize that I'm causing harm to my body primarily, and it's made me susceptible to outside attacks. I'm starting to eat now but I don't know what I could do spiritually to aid me in recovering and gaining the strength that I need.

I tried to see if I could find anything on health but I haven't.

Thanks,

chica

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 am

LM has Healing products that you could work with.
There are some healing spells here that may help you: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#white

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”