Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

hello. i didnt see instructions on the lm site for how to perform a clarity spell so i was wondering if anyone had any advice or expertise. also, what would be the best moon to do a clarity spell in (new moon, full or waning)? i want to increase my bfriend's clarity in a situation bc he is extremely confused & so very blind. also, has anyone heard of wisteria aiding in bringing about clarity for someone?

thanks,
butterfly

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: clarity with clarity spell

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Hello butterfly,

For the situation that you are describing I would do the spell during the waxing moon, you could start it on the New Moon when it is dark and then end it on the full moon when it is light, therefore signifying a move from darkness to light in your friend's perception.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

butterfly2

Reply: clarity with clarity spell

Unread post by butterfly2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

hey. thanks for the quick reply. i will take your advice. may i add, that my beau is in desperate need of clarity. i may need to add some things to the spell. how could i incorporate st. raymond or the just judge encased glass vigil candles in this? also, should i smoke my beau's pic in incense while reciting a prayer or my request for him to have clarity?

thanks,
butterfly

Europa

Ideas and discussion about a trick/spell I am working on!

Unread post by Europa » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am

I recently ordered products from Lucky Mojo for my store. I was very specific with my choices, because some of the products are for me to work with personally and get familiar with. I am new to the practice of Hoodoo so my choices will not always seem to make sense and I am definitely looking for suggestions to better my knowledge...one of my choices was the line of Clarity products, sachet and incense powders, bath crystals and oil. There is not a clarity candle so after thinking about my needs I chose the Cut & Clear 7 day candle. These choices came out of a situation that I needed to address rationally and calmly, but that anger and fear were wanting to handle...I began with burning the Cut & Clear candle/burning the Clarity incense and bathing in the Clarity bath...my idea was to cut away all of the things that were creating distractions from the true nature of the situation I had on my hands. After I did all this, I collected things to put together a hand that would continue to keep my head clear, but that would also help me not to make the same mistakes I had made, learn from the situation and grow from it...I am horrible about getting caught in cycles and I am getting to old to keep repeating the same mistakes again and again...the next day my cycle began and began working on my bag for my hand...full moon was last night and I put the hand together, the candle went out of its own accord and it had only been 4 days...so I would like to know if anyone could tell me if there was another way of doing this or am I on the right path?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Ideas and discussion about a trick/spell I am working on!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi there,

A few things jump out at me:

1.) You can always make yourself a Clarity candle by anointing any candle with LMC Clarity oil and adding herbs and roots which can assist in bringing on clarity. But if you are dealing with a relationship or person that you want to cut ties with then a cut and clear candle is also appropriate.

2.) I like combining Clarity oil with LMC King Solomon Wisdom oil and Blessing oil or 7-11 Holy oil. It gives it extra oomph. Clarity is good, but clarity plus wisdom with added blessings is better :-)

3.) If you are trying to get rid of bad habits and cut yourself off from a person/relationship I would do that work during the waning and not waxing moon cycle.

As to the results of your work or if you are going about this in the best way, for those questions you should get a reading and/or some magical coaching. You can find a list of reputable readers and workers at: www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri

Europa

Re: Ideas and discussion about a trick/spell I am working on!

Unread post by Europa » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 am

Thanks for the ideas...still working on this and trying to fine tune my working.
E

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 am

I am planning on doing a vinegar jar to separate bad friends and bad influences from someone;'s life. I want them to have a fight and falling out but I also would like for them to see the person's true colors. I don't want to separate them just for the hell of it, they are bad and envious people and I would like my target to realize this once and for all. Can I put Clarity oil inside the vinegar jar to achieve this you think? So they see and think clearly and maybe with cast off evil oil move away from them?

thanks in advance :)
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Clarity Oil in Vinegar Jar?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 am

No,not in a vinegar jar. You should be working Cast Off Evil to get rid of bad friends, not a vinegar jar.
HRCC Student #1559

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks HD :)

But I'm confused I thought a vinegar jar was to sour the relationship amongst people and separate them, no? :?:

Either way i was more concerned with the uses of Clarity Oil in this case then with Cast of Evil. i will definitely be using Cast of Evil (though I haven't ordered that one yet, I ordered Clarity Oil) for dressing the candles though.

hm....maybe i have to re-think the work then.....

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 am

Vinegar jars can do what you say, but I personally wouldn't use one on my friend to separate him/her from bad friends and influence. I would make a bottle with Solomon seal root, angelica, Clarity oil, King Solomon Wisdom oil and Cast Off Evil ad things of that nature to help him/her see that these people are no good and to help them make wiser choices, but that's my thoughts, a vinegar jar could work, but it doesn't really gel with more compassionate things like Clarity. I wouldn't see an issue working cast Off Evil with one tho.

But as my sig says "
Anything I post is purely my opinion unless otherwise noted." :)
HRCC Student #1559

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 am

ohhh I see what you're saying. Well now i'm stumped because you make a good point about it being more compassionate work. But does this mean that it can still separate them even if it has a nicer tone then a vinegar jar? because I dont want them ever talking to these people again, one guy I feel may be dangerous. i definitely would not want to be in the same room alone with him so i rather separate them for good.

hm.....decisions decisions.......thanks HD!! your insight is much appreciated :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 am

Putting Clarity oil in a vinegar jar is not a good idea.

Using Clarity oil to press a petition paper for sweetness that will be placed in a honey jar is a good idea.

Let me draw you a map:

Point A ................(you are here) ................Point B

Don't try to get to Point A by facing Point B and walking backwards. Just turn and walk directly to Point A.

End of story.

Please read more about how and why we actually use Clarity products here:
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.50

You can order Clarity Oil right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

ah i get it. Thanks Ms. Cat! :)

Milo V

Unread post by Milo V » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm

If a crossed condition is causing someone to have intrusive thoughts and "bableing" mind, especialy If trying to preform Uncrossing candle work or baths ( or other Uncrossing procedures ) or praying, thus making it very hard, could a LM CLarity oil be used to clear the mind of confusion and this specific crossing ? In what manner do You suggest to use it ?

I was thinking of praying to Saint Dymphna and dressing forehead before any other work perhaps

Than I was thinking of dressing Skull candle, with pettitioners papper underneath
etc.

I need to hear what other people ( You think ) and hear Your sugestions in order to make up the most suiting way to use oil

Also could Clarity oil be used to help us determine the identity of our opressors ( one that use spells against us )

Thanks in advance

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Clarity oil and confusion

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Im not sure of your post but I think you are saying you are crossed which causes you to have intrusive thoughts and babble when trying to uncross yourself. you thus want to know can you use the clarity product to produce clarity enough to do it? If you think you are crossed this bad that it prevents you from doing work to take it off id highly suggest getting a reading and asking for a worker to perform an uncrossing spell for you as they wont be effected and can take it off. Other wise you want to use an uncrossing spell or spell kit, spiritual bath is a must and at this point for several days. Clarity oil will help you see things clearly, or make up your mind on matters. in my experience atleast. i suppose if prayed properly to help you clearly see who is hurting you it could work. You may want to start praying to St. Michael for protection and also order some fiery wall of protection products including a mojo to keep the work off of you, take spiritual baths weekly to cleanse you from their work, and watch out for laid tricks or other items that might indicate how they performed the work on you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

faith2008

Clarity of Mind

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am

Hi everyone. First let me say I have a reading coming up with Ms. Cat later on this month and I know she will be able to shed some light on my situation but in the mean time I wanted to ask for some advice.

I am currently going through a divorce. My husband "cheated"...not physically but he was talking to someone which to me is just as bad. Since we seperated I've renewed a friendship with an old friend of some 20 years whom I care for deeply. I think the world of him. (some 20 years ago we were at a party and he intervined on a situation that could quite possibly have lead to my getting raped. Needless to say he has and will always have a very special place in my heart). I still care for my husband though and for some reason here in the past week or so I have been completely torn on whether I should try and save my marriage. I really thought I was over him. I honestly can't even say that I'm in love with him anymore but we do have two children together and I guess that's what's been eating at me here lately. That and I've never really believed in divorce except under certain conditions, ie. abuse, etc.

With all that said I do have some clarity oil but I've never used it. Could someone help me out here with some ways to use it in my situation so that I can get some clarity of mind on my situation. I was doing a honey jar on my old friend in hopes of starting some kind of relationship but I've stopped all my work while I'm trying to sort this out. I think while I'm waiting on my reading I need to do some work on myself. This whole thing has been completely draining for me. I have no motivation anymore.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and in case you're wondering I have a good amount of supplies from LM so any suggestions to help my situation would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I have something here to work with.

Thanks again!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarity of Mind

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 am

Dress a vigil candle or skull candle that is loaded with a hair from you with the Clarity oil and pray for a clear mind around your situation. Spend some time in silent meditation in front of the candle for a few minutes several times each day. Anoint yourself on your temples and heart with the oil each day as well, while praying for clarity. You could put a few drops onto a tissue and tuck that into your pillow case at night, praying that in your sleep you will gain clarity - either through dreams, or by your subconscious sorting through things and then making it clear the next day.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Devi Spring

Thanks so much Devi for your help. You are such an asset to this board.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Devi: thank you for the tissue idea...that is a great help!

Faith2008: good luck to you. I hope everything gets sorted out...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Does Clarity Oil really open your eyes and move the clouds from your eyes?

How is the best way to use it?

Something is telling me to use it on my third eye.

I dont know how to use it but has anyone else used it what has been their experience with it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarity Oil

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Clarity brings clarity, and does help open your eyes to a situation. It can help remove confusion as well. Perosnally, I would work use the bath, and follow up with a vigil light. However if you are trying to develop your third eye, I would include some psychic vision products as well so you can have a clear understanding when working with your 3rd eye.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarity Oil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 pm

RedRose , Clarity is discussed here http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html; its objective is to
put an end to confusion and unknowing; for insight and true vision

And as starsnthesky7 mentioned, Psychic Vision http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html can be a nice addition to Clarity. When you read further about Psychic Vision, you will see suggested combinations to increase magical conjuration, psychic ability, spirit contacts, or mental sensitivity.

Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss_Liz

Clairty v King Solomon

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 pm

I want to do the spell that's floating around here about having a liar expose themselves for what they are to others that includes surrounding that person's candle with other candles dressed with clarity representing the people you want to see them for who they are (anyone know what I'm talking about?) but I only have King Solomon and was wondering if I could get away with using that instead of clarity.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Clairty v King Solomon

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

I am not familiar but making a liar confess was discussed here making-a-liar-confess-t8242s50.html

Another that I am familiar is the Compel a Liar to confess using Compelling oil http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Well, the two oils have different focuses. Clarity helps one to think and see things clearly. King Solomon Wisdom is designed to help one make wise decisions. They are similar, and work very well together, but do have slightly different purposes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 am

OHHHH I get it....because in my readin my reader discussed that hat I actually need is a Clarity Oil, and maybe evena King Solomon Candle and oil.!!! I undertsand it noW!!!! Cant wait to place my order.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Now I have a question requarding me doing Clarity WORK and King Solomon Work, what color candles should I be working with...? For Influences?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 pm

TBanks91 wrote:Now I have a question requarding me doing Clarity WORK and King Solomon Work, what color candles should I be working with...?
Well White is great for clarity, and I personally like purple for King Solomon Wisdom.
TBanks91 wrote:For Influences?
Not sure what you mean. Neither King Solomon Wisdom nor Clarity products influence someone.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 am

I suspect what TBanks meant is that they can influence someone in the sense that the oils can help a person see more clearly and possess more wisdom :-)
Blessings,
Bri

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:14 am

RIGHT BRI :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gwydion1987

The right strategy behind the right oils ?!

Unread post by Gwydion1987 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 am

Hey everyone,

I found that for my personal work, I need more clarity about my professional way (I have a vague vision, but want to know what is it about in more detail, how to best get there and so on) and way more courage to follow my calling. I guess Clarity Oil and Crucible of Courage Oil combined with some Crown of Success Oil will work best in this case, won't they? Is it wiser in your opinion to use them all at once or to dress a candle with Clarity Oil first in order to become more clear about the whole thing and as a next step start with the other two oils on another candle? Or does this depend on the specific circumstances? In my case I assume that it's mostly my fear of being seen and going public that keeps me from a clear vision.
If I will start with Clarity Oil alone, I would use a white candle for that job. For the other two Oils or the three of them combined it feels like an orange candle would be a good idea. Would that colors work for this purpose?

And an almost completely unrelated question: Does Cleo May Oil work for gay or bisexual men as well or only for women? Does it always lead to sexual intercourse or would it work on your male boss as well, for example, if you want a raise or something like that (which might include flirting but nothing more)?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I hope some of you will take the time to answer them.

bb*
Gwydion

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: The right strategy behind the right oils ?!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 am

You want clarity in terms of your professional calling? Clarity is for insight and true vision; Crucible of Courage gives you that extra something, such as determination, courage and bravery and Crown of Success is designed to achieve recognition for what you have done or will do professionally. It seems from your post that you know what you need, courage to get over your fear of being seen and going public, so clarity may not be needed. Try the Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom and anoint the crown of your head each day while saying 2nd Chronicles 1:10-12 and ask for courage, wisdom and success, you can also dress a yellow candle. Good Luck in your work!

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 am

Hi, I am working a reconciliation case and my reading said I need to get my ex to "see the light" and realize we actually were a great couple. I'd like to use either Clarity or Wisdom but they are so similiar I can't decide. What would you normally use in a reconciliation case? (I'd really like to choose just one for budget reasons. My list is getting long.) thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 pm

I'd use both. Clarity to help the ex see how good you are for them and King Solomon's Wisdom to help them make the right decision.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:44 am

Do I recite the Psalms 23, before doing my work? Or what prayers would I need to do for my Clarity & Influence?

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi I can see this post is a year old.....but I believe it's relevant to my situation. I followed someone's advice from this site and prayed to St. Dymphna and St. Expedite for release from a hospital and it worked. I am so grateful!
I just ordered a St. Dymphna Candle, St. Expedite......as a thank you for their assistance.
also, it says on the site the candles are dressed and prepared before delivery....I am not sure what that means. Are they anointed with oils? What about adding my name to them; or what I wish for? Never done this before so not sure of the process.

Thank you to the following:

St. Dymphna
St. Anthony
St. Expedite
My departed loved ones Dan, Donna, Danny, Marie, John, Andrew to name some.
Apollo, Aphrodite Thank You

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Yes... the candles come dressed and prepared with oils and more.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
If you are ordering them and having them dressed and prepared, they will be mailed to you. You may also wish to go through the wonderful service Lucky Mojo offers through the MISC:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 am

My friend is mad at me and hasn't talked to me in months!!!!! How can I get him to see that this wasn't my fault and he is mad for nothing!

Oh with Clarity Oil.... I have clarity oil on hand......

Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarity oil to make him see

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am

You can make a poppet and dress it with the Clarity Oil. Or dress a candle (preferably a skull candle) and put the thoughts into his head with the Clarity Oil.
Joseph Magnuson

Kittyluver

Re: Clarity oil to make him see

Unread post by Kittyluver » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Can I use Clarity oil on the candle I light on top of my honey jar to give the same effect(making him see)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Clarity Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Kittyluver, yes, you could use Clarity Oil to dress a candle that you burn on top of a sweet jar, but never lose sight of the fact that this is a sweetening spell. It is not necessarily or only a bottle spell to make someone see clearly,because its primary purpose, based on what it is and how it is made, is really to make someone sweeter.

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.50

Please read more about how and why to use Clarity products here:
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Interesting twist on a honey jar. You want someone to see clearly (on what?) and sweeten them to you?

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

To see our situation clearer. He's mad over something silly and I want to to see how silly he is being. I have lm clarity oil already that I got at Madame pamitas shop (a l.m reseller) and I was trying to think of a way to use it.

I can't believe it. I finally have everything I need for my honey jar and I just realized I still need honey. Guess I'm going out to the store for my honey. Silly me. Thanks for the response!

Princess_LoveDiva
Clarity Oil works!

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 am

Last night I tested Clarity oil. It's a lovely colour but has a curious scent. I put a lil dot of it on my forehead and simply prayed for clarity on what diet plan to follow. I thought I would have some kinda crazy lucid fortune telling dream but I didn't. I simply woke up this morning and something slapped me out of nowhere telling me that one of the diet plans is unhealthy and just a scam. Sure enough I did more research and it is indeed a scam.

Thanks LM!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarity Oil works!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 am

Princess_LoveDiva: It is wonderful to hear such a positive testimonial. Clarity Oil, and other products, work in such a direct way that I do believe it takes many people off-guard and not just yourself. I have found that the clarity will manifest inside one's self and not always through a "crazy lucid fortune telling dream" as you say. Best of luck on your continued success!
Joseph Magnuson

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 am

Isn't Clarity oil great? I love using it in combo with Psychic Vision before I read cards; leads to more accurate readings. :)

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 am

MaryBee: That is an excellent and highly recommended blend right there.
Joseph Magnuson

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 am

Joseph Magnuson u hit the nail on the head: it does take you by surprise. The results come so swiftly and easily it's like...wow lol. I used it again this week and out of nowhere I got the name of the person who tried to frame me for something I didn't do, and instead of getting angry and plotting revenge I just shook my head and laughed at how pathetic they are.

Mary Bee that combo sounds potent!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 am

Princess_LoveDiva: It clearly sounds like you are working that Clarity Oil real well! Keep that goodness going!
Joseph Magnuson

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:11 am

What a great idea do blend clarity oil and psychic oil before reading cards!!

I love this board!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Yes, this has been discussed on occasions....go for it. Good Luck!

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:09 am

Clarity oil really does wonders for me..I use it alot in my meditation work & Bibliomancy readings...I remember when i first started using it...i didn't like the smell of this oil.....but i use it so much..that it does not bother me anymore...its weired because now I love the smell.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am

Good Afternoon, BlackConjureEmpress,
I have to add that I also LOVE the smell of the Clarity oil!!
So happy that you're having great success with Lucky Mojo oils. They are indeed THE greatest!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 am

Background:
A few months ago I met a great guy, did a honey jar spell to sweeten things and things just...dissolved into nothing. He went overseas, came back, I moved interstate, he started up with his ex, broke up, and then recently we started talking again. (I guess the break was needed for him to get his ex out of his system!)
I disposed of his honey jar before I moved, but I've been working one on 'true love' (no one in particular) since.

Anyway, we hung out last night and everything was really great. He was really open, super into me, we have amazing chemistry. However, I feel like something is being hidden...he cancelled on plans (for work, but it wasn't the first time) and put up a photo of himself and some girl I think he hooked up with overseas.

SKIP TO HERE FOR QUESTION
How can I use clarity oil to better understand the situation? I looked for the answer but couldn't find anything definitive. I really like this guy, and can work around the living interstate part.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 am

Hi catlady88,

For you: You can take baths in Clarity bath crystals with prayer to understand and truly see what is going on. Adding some King Solomon Wisdom and a bit of John the Conqueror bath crystals in there can help as well (for Wisdom and to conquer any obstacles preventing you from seeing clearly). Mercury bath crystals can also be good on a day where you'll both be talking and you want to get to the root of the issue with him.

For him: Work the oil and incense combined with some Tobacco on a red skull candle asking him to clearly see what it is he wants in Love and act based on those convictions. You can add some Crucible of Courage and a bit of deer's tongue as well so that he's able to look himself in the face and find the true and proper words to express where he's at when you are together.

Generally: Burn a white candle with clarity oil daily, over a petition to better understand the situation and a photo/name paper of him. You can make a circle of clarity sachet powder (or an eye shape) and burn the candle in the middle of that arrangement should you so desire.

Blessings and Clarity to You.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you so much, Aura, I will do that tonight and see how we go! Thanks again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Let us know how it turns out!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 am

aura wrote:Hi catlady88,

For you: You can take baths in Clarity bath crystals with prayer to understand and truly see what is going on. Adding some King Solomon Wisdom and a bit of John the Conqueror bath crystals in there can help as well (for Wisdom and to conquer any obstacles preventing you from seeing clearly). Mercury bath crystals can also be good on a day where you'll both be talking and you want to get to the root of the issue with him.

For him: Work the oil and incense combined with some Tobacco on a red skull candle asking him to clearly see what it is he wants in Love and act based on those convictions. You can add some Crucible of Courage and a bit of deer's tongue as well so that he's able to look himself in the face and find the true and proper words to express where he's at when you are together.

Generally: Burn a white candle with clarity oil daily, over a petition to better understand the situation and a photo/name paper of him. You can make a circle of clarity sachet powder (or an eye shape) and burn the candle in the middle of that arrangement should you so desire.

Blessings and Clarity to You.

Aura

I really like your suggestions. Lately I have been seeing more detailed advice on how to work which is very helpful to us newbies. I have always enjoyed LM forums but by enthusiasm to read more post has just gone up another 20%. Thanks again for your detailed advice
TawanaNicole

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 am

How come the clarity oil is not working for me? Hi I ordered some clarity oil from the lucky mojo shop and it arrived in the mail about 4 days ago and I did what another user who posted on here said they did which was to take a dab of the oil an place it on my forehead and make my prayer requests for clarity on my situation. It has been 4 days and I have still not had any crazy dreams or seen any signs or movement whatsoever so I have no clue if this is normal for clarity oil to take this long to get you a response or why is it not working for me? Did I do something wrong?

All I did was make a request to know how come the guy I like is ignoring me and why does he keep on lying to me all the time and what can I do to make him stop lying to me and also what is it that I need to do to make this man fall in love with me and treat me better?

That was what I wanted clarity on so that was what I asked for clarity on. So far no answers or signs or responses. Not sure how come. Help is appreciated thanks.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 pm

chris-chris203, it doesn't always work that way or that smoothly. You might need to do more work on this situation, you might also need to ask for help. Call on your Spirits, Saints, guides, allies, etc. to help bring you the clarity. If all else fails consider getting a reading to help shift out the clarity that you desire or help see what is blocking you from the clarity that you desire.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”