Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
thelightfantastic
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 am

I really, really love LM's Special Oil No. 20 and the Chinese Wash. Both have a really fantastic smell and the amount of Special Oil No. 20 you get is crazy! I recently received a big order that I've yet to use, but I know I'm going to love the Crown of Success products. I don't know what makes that oil smell so good but I'm lovin' it!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am

defo agree crown of success does indeed have a very nice smell =)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 am

Thanks for posting! I've heard from many users about how great Crown of Success smells and works. I think the Special Oil #20 is a must have item -- I like to add a dab of my other condition oils to the wick oil; it really helps "stretch" my other oils.

Keep those product reviews coming, Friends!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

I have been ordering from LM for a while now and I just wanted to say that every time I call the store whomever answers the phone always takes the time to answer all my questions and always gives me such great service and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you. I also want to thank everyone on this board too. I haven't been a member here long but I have learned so much and everyone has been so helpful. I really appreciate Cat for taking the time to put this board together and giving me the opportunity to learn from such wonderful people. Everyone here has been great. I've been a member of several boards and this is the first one where everyone seems to really respect each other. I look forward to many years of learning here and it's all thanks to Cat and LM.

Hope

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:23 pm

I share your sentiments faith2008. I read the board as often as I can which sometimes is daily. It is quite therapeutic.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 am

Ditto! I've learned alot from this board, and always enjoy my visits here!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

This thread is a great resource for newbies wondering what to stock up on!
My personal favorites are
1. crown of success oil ( still have to get the powder sachet)
2. Fast luck powder...for me this has packed a pucn..for anyone who is petitioning st expedite, and does not have his oil, this is a good one to use in lieu of...
3.Any of LM's Triple strength mojos..the real deal, have used 2 with wonderful results
4. Chinese wash..i must admit i am lazy and need to do this more often, but scrubbing floors is hard work in winter...any ideas on how else to use this?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 am

You can wash the baseboards in every room and spray each room.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Hello everyone. I just got a new order in and thought I would share some more of my favorites :D

Look Me Over oil

What can I say, it smells sooo good, lol. Floral, with a hint of something spicy and vaguely naughty underneath :P However, like I said it is very flora so if thats not your thing you might not like it. I've use it in the past o great results, you can definitely tell a difference just from wearing it in the amount of attention men give you :D

Crossing oil

I'll be honest, in my practice I end up doing a fair share of negative work. So I know my way around crossing oil,lol. I've tried other brands and as usual, none can really compare to LuckyMojo's stuff. I had to order a new bottle as I used up all of the other one on a very old school spell, but begorrah it does the job!

War Water

I make my own war water because its really easy once you know how and cheap too, but I figured I'd give LuckyMojo's a try. And I am so glad I did. It has the same standard of quality I've come to know from LuckyMojo, which is to say very high. Packaged in the same clear Boston round style bottle the 7-11 Holy Oil comes in, it is perfect to lob at an enemy's door before peeling out of there,lol. The bottle is packed with all sorts of wonderful decaying plant matter and a nail, and of course lots of rust :twisted: It has that swampy stink that all good war water should have and I will gladly keep my bottle as a back up in case I ever run low on my own :D
HRCC Student #1559

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I am so excited to get my order! Reading your posts just makes it harder to wait. lol

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 pm

13 Herb is great as well. But you must be prepared for the effects...

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm

jwmcclin
How so with the 13Herb?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 am

Oh, HD, War Water is one of my favorites too! They toss in some Spanish Moss in there for that swampy smell it just adds wonderfully to the effect.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi there,

I really like the overall style of the website. I'm into vintage style from 1920s-1950s, and this site definitely has that "look" about it. Similar to the jacket art for "Squirrel Nut Zippers" if anyone remembers that band. Just thought I'd express my appreciation!

-Zoe

Kittykat

Unread post by Kittykat » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Greeting to all,

I would like to say that I have worked with Bri and she is the "bomb", "the greatest" "the bestest",(is that a word??) Anyway I think you get my point!! I spoke with her during a miscommunication with my husband that almost led me to insanity. I went to Bri's website and conected to her even before I had a and knew that she would be the one. As soon as I spoke with her I felt very at ease and to open up to her. She read me and every thing that she predicted came to light. I was trying to prepare myself for what I was told and still was caught off guard. I consulted with her once again and once again she set me on the right track.

Thanks again for all your help,
Blessing to you and Yours,

THANKS TO ST.JUDE FOR FAVORS GRANTED

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Greetings!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 am

Hello KittyKAt-
I am sooo excited I have a reading scheduled with Miss Bri for friday morning! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Well, thanks! The shop is also vintage style. And, i guess, so am i.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am

I use LM products on a daily basis and am grateful that LM provides this forum for us. I truly appreciate the advice and general support provided by EVERYONE participating, esp. Cat Yronwode, Bri, Mary aka Literary Lioness, Conjureman, Starsinthesky, NotDorianGray, Haildiscordia, Devi Spring, and Jwmcclin (I'm sure I missed a few names to add to the list!). :lol:

Happy Valentine's Day and a prosperous Chinese New Year to all my fellow rootworkers and their loved ones.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 am

I second that sentiment. Hope everyone has a wonderful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks flamethrower...its a nice sentiment and Im sure your day will proceed wonderfully.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Thank you kindly. I enjoy being here and am glad that I can help others as well as learn from the wonderful workers here. I wish everyone a beautiful day!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks, the same to you my friend :)

-----Wishing you all a blessed day.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

flamethrower wrote:I use LM products on a daily basis and am grateful that LM provides this forum for us. I truly appreciate the advice and general support provided by EVERYONE participating, esp. Cat Yronwode, Bri, Mary aka Literary Lioness, Conjureman, Starsinthesky, NotDorianGray, Haildiscordia, Devi Spring, and Jwmcclin (I'm sure I missed a few names to add to the list!). :lol:

Happy Valentine's Day and a prosperous Chinese New Year to all my fellow rootworkers and their loved ones.
Hey! Happy Valentine's Day and a Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Thanks for the kind words, we are all so glad that the fine products from Lucky Mojo and the advice you have received on this board has helped you--that's what I wish for each and every participant!
Many Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm

The same to you all. May you have a blessed Valentine's Day.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 am

I'd been job hunting for a bit....and as the holidays (2009) were approaching, I was concerned with how to make them happen ($$$) for my daughter. I am a full time student working on my bachelor's in social work....and then continuing on to my master's either in social work or counseling & education. Regardless of how I get there, my desire is to be a counselor working with addicts and their families. I'm able to stay a full time student financially because of grants & student loans...but my daughter and I also live with and care-take for my grandmother who has Alzheimer's. That helps financially...but is stressful in its own right.

Anyway, I had a green glass encased candle that I had only dressed w/intentions and energy, and had burned it almost half way. I hadn't landed a job, but had several positive interviews.

Well...all was right in my world at the moment, school papers & projects were complete and I was getting ready for exams and I decided to dress & anoint the candle. I used Lucky Mojo Money Drawing Sachet Powders, Special Oil No. 20, Cloves, 5 Finger Grass Oil and Alfalfa. I liked the 5 Finger Grass oil...because I've been a bartender over half my life...and it seemed to fit. It burned completely, with no black resin....which I thought was pretty groovy. Anyway...within an hour of my candle burning out I had a telephone call with a job offer.

That's not the part that makes me giggle...this is: remember I'd said the candle was already half way burned? Well, my job offer was from a retailer...for a seasonal PART-TIME job. I love the symbolism. Isn't that great... :lol:
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 am

Excellent Kimberly

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 pm

First I want to thank LM for this forum, it has been so helpful in helping me understand a culture in which I was undoubtedbly inexperienced (and often used incorrectly in the past). But I also want to thank you for your products especially your easy to use kits, candle services, and mojo bags. I have had so much success with so many of them it is hard to pinpoint, but a few examples of some notable situations include one with my ex who was taking me to court and causing total hell in my life --I won the case and also calmed down his extreme behavior and now we are having a somewhat peaceful relationship and working together for my child. This was an extreme and seemingly hopeless situation so I am truly grateful for what I was able to otain in knowledge and products here to help me in that situation and several others. Most of the time I learn just from reading others topics and answers.
In short I dont think I could say it enough but thanks lucky mojo and everyone here who continues to contribute unselfishly to those of us who are still learning.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

I second your sentiments.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Phoenix, i am glad to hear that things are going your way. We are always happy to hear of our customers' and clients' successes. It means a lot to us, as spiritual helpers, to know that you are getting what you have worked for.
catherine yronwode

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am

I'll third the sentiments. I haven't actually reached my ultimate goal with what I came here for, but it was something that I knew wasn't going to happen overnight, and I'm more convinced every day that it will happen. I can't wait until my praise turns from "thank you LM for giving me hope and setting me on the right path" to "thank you LM for the part you've played in granting me my heart's biggest desire."
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

I received my order from LM today. I ordered both Crown of Success and Fire of Love oils, as well as a nice array of herbs.

Now, I've read about products "working" before being used, but I've experienced it now. As soon as I opened my package, my girlfriend texted me, saying that we should take some time off from school and work to go and have "alone time." I had decided on Fire of Love just to kickstart this kind of activity between us after a particularly dry spell! She went from completely disinterested when I brought it up to coming out of nowhere to start it!

My herbs were also of superb quality. I should expect it by now, but every time I open up a package, I am just amazed. This is all the real deal, and I love it!

Thanks to Cat and the rest of the LM team. They're a bunch of amazing, talented people. I can feel the energy coming off of every thing I buy, and I definitely appreciate it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Ditto robynrawr...I too am a satisfied customer.

golda

Unread post by golda » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm

:arrow:
This is a very important message I want to share with you. My hands are still shaking when I type this. But MAGIC does work. Give it some time. It might not be as fast as you expect. But it sure does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost one year ago..I was in agony and wrote this thread :

-need-help-want-a-lover-back-t2451.html

That time, I need help. My lover dissipated and I did workings, but no result.

Today...March 12, 2010...........A LETTER arrive at my doorstep. It was him, stating that he just returned from overseas and can't stop thinking about me. He include his phone number and asked me to call him back.

I'm still shaking now. MAGIC truly works!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just give it some time!!!!!! Don't give up!!!!! Listen to your heart...when your fire of desire is still there...it means...its working!!!!!
Never give up!!! Currently I'm packing my bags for a vacation trip..I will spend time at the beach thinking about the next step. I will be back next week posting here with details. I will try to post sooner if they have good internet connection at the resort island.

Blessings to all!! Never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOLDA

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 pm

y'know that's so true!
i totally threw away all this work i was doing on some guy from my past (mostly because I was moving hundreds of miles away).

The day after I move...he contacts me.
*sigh*
We got together once after but I didn't take advantage of..remnants :-D. But I know there's always a second chance so no worries.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Sounds good...great it worked for you

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks for sharing Golda!!!! Keeps all of us motivated!!! All the Best for a wonderful future!! "Listen to your heart...when your fire of desire is still there...it means...its working!!!!!" was something I wanted to hear from someone who had experienced it :) !

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 pm

That's great to hear! Have a safe trip.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Great for you! Im glad you got such great results.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am

Congratulations!
This is a miracle!!

By the way, what did u do to get him back?
I remember you started to use magic aftear breaking up for 1 year and no conact at all..

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo for making wonderful, and effective products! I had a wonderful success with your crown of success bath crystals and van van incense powder. I got a much needed long over due promotion at work, and couldn't be happier. :mrgreen: I also want to thank every member here. Reading all the threads has made me learn SO much in the short time that I have been here.
I also love Cat's book and highly recommend it! Thank you Lucky Mojo!
I can't wait til my next order arrives !!!
Thank you St. Martha!

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

This makes me smile ... good for you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks for the nice testimonial!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:32 pm

I agree with you 100% Moonsprinkle

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 am

wanted to revive this wonderful thread.
i also think i should add all money drawing products. I make the habit of keeping all my $1 bills in a separate section of my purse and dab them with this and attraction oil , and leave the dressed money around in public places where someine will pick it up..on the same day or defintiely the same week i usually get a ROI ( return on investment!) back several times over
recent examples: left $3 in sseparate sections of a hotel bible, that night i was picked to do a $150 survey at work from about 200 employees, another time i won a raffle..an awesome $500 laptop.....so not huge amounts and usually less than $1000 but still a fun thng to do!
i try to 'do it and forget it' ..that works best!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 am

Zee that is wonderful that you do that. What a cool idea!
I Must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Attraction oil! OMG it smells so good and my friend that I have been dating is always sniffing me and saying how good I smell! lol I just tell him its part of the hoodoo. lol I actually love the way all the sachet powders I have smell which is VERY important to me as I am very sensitive to odors and if I am turned off by the way something smells I will certainly not be able to work with them. Also last week I went to the bank about a loan I needed to redo and I put both my attraction oil and crown of success on before I left the house. Well here is the amazing part- I had been asking St. Expedite, St. Jude and the powers that be for $5000. Not to be greedy or anything. I had a specific NEED for this sum and I didnt ask for anything more. Well, my loan officer just VOLUNTEERED to roll over another loan (which is saving me over $400 a month) and some extra money for another thing I needed it for. I believe with all my heart that my petitions to the Saints and the wonderful LM oils are the reason my loan officer offered this help to me! Thank you St. Expedite, St. Jude and Lucky Mojo! I love my oils!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 am

I received my parcel this morning.. I was so happy to find all the articles I ordered originally and i added on some more items 2 weeks later.. At first i was told that it was impossible to ''add on'' but when i received this morning everything was intact and in perfect condition.. thanks for all your help...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 am

As a newbie here to Hoodoo I am sticking to candles for now until I learn more about other forms of conjure. I also believe in working with Saints. I pray to St. Michael daily. I dress my own candles so I'm going to need to order new oils from LM.

If I want to do drawing work for protection, money, job-getting/success which LM oils would you recommend? I see that the crown of success oil is highly recommended so that one is already on my list.

I also feel that I should have either 7-11 oil or special 20 oil on hand as well. Any recommendation as to which one is better suited for drawing work?

Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 am

Hey ablake

ablake wrote:If I want to do drawing work for protection, money, job-getting/success which LM oils would you recommend? I see that the crown of success oil is highly recommended so that one is already on my list.
Protection- I really love Fiery Wall of Protection and if you are close with Saint Michael you can use the oil they compound for him as well or in place of Fiery Wall

Money- Money Drawing is really good, so is Money Stay With Me, because very often its about holding onto your money. I use both along with High John oil.

Job Getting- Steady Work oil is great for this, use it with some Attraction and Crown Of Succses. When you have the job I recommend using Boss Fix.
HRCC Student #1559

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 am

To give an update: My part time retail job ended, I spent New Year's in NY (actually 2 full weeks) with my beloved, started spring semester Jan 19......I was contacted by a nightclub on Jan 21, and asked to bartend for them :D , and the hours still fall in the part time range along with my partial candle. This was way cool because I've been bartending in nightclubs since I was 20...and I'll be 42 in May. And I love every minute of it.

Yea...kinda crazy, a bartender that is going to school to be an addictions counselor . But I figured....Hey, after all these years behind the bar...I should stick with what I know...sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll. Who better to counsel, than a former wild child herself :P !!!
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Hey y'all...my bad :cry: .

In my original post I neglected to list what I used to dress my "half" candle :oops: . And since this is a LM site, I felt it was my responsibility to inform our community about which products I used. So, I just edited my original post to include those items.

I've become a little more comfortable and verbal on the forum this week...I guess kind of coming into my own Hoodoo space. I wanted to update the info properly....call it my learning curve :lol: .
Kimberly Annie

moonshadow2

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

I wanted to thank-you the entire LM staff and all your spiritual/magical helpers on the invisible realm for your help about a month ago.

I think because I am in contact with you via the website and ordering your products ... that there is a "link" that connects us all in a positive way. And I give thanks for this. AND because every week I offer prayers/offerings to all "beings" in the desert on Sunday's ... that they are there to protect and assist if called upon.

Hubby and I were out riding our used, older model dunebuggy about a month ago on a Sunday.
Coming back home one of the belts broke. It was a major one you can't move forward or backward without - and its inside a box you can't get inside of to work on.

It was a hot day and we were MILES from the main road. We were stuck out in the middle of nowhere land. Hubby was in a panic and very upset. I stayed calm and centered. I immediately started praying/chanting mentally to the desert beings and to LM for help and assistance. There was no one else out riding around in our area to wave down. Hubby thought if we could get the buggy up this steep, long incline of a hill that we could push it to the main road eventually and flag down a ride home to get the car.

As he looked at the impossible hill he said ... no way can we do that between the two of us ... its impossible. I said let's at least TRY. I talked him into it ... and it was a B***** ... but I prayed every "inch up" and 1/2 hour later we were at the top of the hill. Hubby said there should have been no way I could have done this considering my age and the weight I had to hold and push being as I was at the back of the buggy. He was mainly steering. I was so happy I could have cried. I gave tons of mental thanks and mental cartwheels of joy for this miracle. I don't know how I did it either. I'm not in the best of health. SO - first herdle over.

Next we pushed and pushed, walking in loose sand and in hot temps. It was going very slow.
Didn't look like we were making much progress or getting very far. I kept praying and calling out to the desert spirit and LM ... " its too far to the main road, we can't make it on our own like hubby thinks, I am not physically up to it, send help please!" After about another 1/2 hour we stopped to rest. I leaned on the buggy to catch my breath and hubby walked up a hill to see how far we had to go.

I mentally screamed to all positive entities and LM to send help ... that I would be extemely grateful and would bring pound cake and fruit next week as an offering if we could get home. Suddenly we heard another buggy coming our way ... we waved and tried to flag him down but he ignored us. I wanted to cry. But as soon as he disappeared in the distance I looked up and there standing exactly above my head at the top of the hill ... stood an older man and a young boy.

I yelled at them that we broke down and needed help. He had a dunebuggy and drove down to us immediately. Hubby came running. We had a toeline. The man towed up to the main road and did not want any money or compensation, he was happy to help.

Hubby then walked down the road a couple of miles to a junkyard man we knew and bought from. His wife drove me home in her car to get my car. To make a long story short, I got my car, we both drove back, I paid her money for her time/gas/help and then I towed our buggy home with hubby in the buggy. It was almost dark now. But we were home!!!!

That was pretty scary. Hubby had forgotten to bring any water. We hadn't' eaten all day. We were sunburned, tired, and scared. The next Sunday I took the pound cake, fruit and anything else I could think of to give to the animals/spirits as an offering.

And now I THANK-YOU ... for lending your power, energy, help ... at a distance ... even if you didn't know about it ... your invisible helpers knew and gave me aid.

I am ever so grateful to be "linked" to LM on all levels.

Moonshadow

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 am

As one who has also been broke down by the side of the road, prayed for help, and received it, i accept your thanks and add my thanks to a certain man and wife who had a dairy farm on a two-lane road outside the town of Liberal, Kansas in 1972. We were huddled in our truck with no food or water, scared, trying to a crying nursing baby. They saw us, saved us, fed us a bountiful breakfast, and found spare parts on their farm to help us fix our truck. Then, after all of that, they gave us twenty dollars. And all they asked in return was that when we got back home to California, we would send them a postcard showing the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. They'd never seen that, and thought it would be nice. We sent the postcard. God's angels are among us.
catherine yronwode

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 pm

i ordered the psychic spell kit and a return to me candle it i am sastisfied with the results :)

for the psychic spell kit. Im already gifted i just wanted to become stronger in my visions and intuition. and a few days later after i completed the kit i had a hawk visit me, he flew on the power line across the street from my home and he began to watch me. and i always knew my guide is a hawk .Now im working with St cyprian to back up my work and he responded very quickly .

Nicole done my return to me candle report. im glad it is was a smooth burn and she says theres some lingering on issues from the past and if any few obstacles so now i plan on doing a road opener and working with st anthony .

Ps ive noticed the signs from the candles i had LM set for me.

thanks LM.. i am contuining to use your products :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks for the nice feedback. Nicole is really good at looking after candles set in the church and she writes very clear reports -- a great many people benefit from her presence here.
catherine yronwode

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

I just opened my new order today and I was so happy. It was a big order that I'd been wanting to get for a long time. I was so happy to see how much care went into the wrapping of everything!

And then I peeled back the newspaper wrappings and there they were. The wonderful oils. Each one had real herbs inside. Each one!! I just knew that someone had really taken their time with each bottle.

And then I got to the roots & herbs - I ordered alot of those and each packet was so vibrant. The Job's Tears are so pretty!!!

Also in the box was the book "Master Book of Candle Burning". It was in the middle of the box surrounded by the herbs and oils. So awesome, I'm sure the energy from everything poured right into the book :)

I can't wait to put the herbs in pretty containers, and really get everything organized in my new place.

I got the free piece of parchment paper, the prayer flag and more literature on candle burning. It's like the LM staff knows what you need instinctively.

Thank you for taking the time and care that you do. Please don't EVER change the way you do what you do. One day this summer, I'm gonna come and visit the store and the church.

Peace and Blessings,
PlainJane :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm so glad you liked everything. The packer is Eileen, by the way, and she does a great job. The people who made your oils included Greg, Robin, Heidi, Jagat, and Carin. We have a totally great crew here, so i do like to give them the praise they are due!
catherine yronwode

golda

Unread post by golda » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 am

Hi everyone..I am back from vacation and spend most of my time thinking and pondering whether I should pursue this man again (let's call him Dean). I was shaking before I board the plane..shaking with so much emotions inside my heart. Also with much excitement since the ball is in my court now.

I contacted the phone number he provided on the letter (because it's a new number since he just returned from overseas), but up to this day still no response. Could it be..he wrote a wrong number? Or is it simply chance and fate..interfering with us?

I note these obstacles as blocks. These blocks could have been planted on purpose by someone..by Dean..or by me, unconsciously (because of fear). I need to identify the blocks and work it from there.

As to answer the questions about the magick I used with Dean.. here are my methods:
1. I did menstrual magick when we are together..to "seal the bond"
2. During our time apart, I did the sigil magick to make him contact me
3. When he disappeared, I did the honey jar working.

Right now..seems he disappear again. I need to identify the blocks and remove them with the proper working.
I will add more updates along the way.
Golda

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 am

I love the order i received yesterday, even before i opened the box up, i could smell the herbs and oils!!!! i used some of the oils and powders on a spell yesterday and saw results last night!!!!

I know that it took 2 weeks to receive my order, but worth it.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am

yay!! i should be placing an order today after my reading. enjoy your new goodies!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Customer Testimonials”