Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMHRHour CHAT LOG May 21, 2008 Client Reading

Christos Kioni reservation-KMCDR-5704069@

LMHRHour CHAT LOG May 21, 2008 Client Reading

Unread post by Christos Kioni reservation-KMCDR-5704069@ » Wed May 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Please join The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour for 05/21/2008 at 07:00 PM Pacific Time / 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

Our guest is Goldie from Louisiana.

Goldie says, "I'm a mother of 5 children and everything has been going wrong. My closest family has been exiting my life; i am losing everything; my aunt and best friend passed away unexpectedly; everyone is turning on me; i been getting sick unexpectedly; having seizures; never had seizures before; got diagnosed with cervical cancer; been having pains shoot up and down my back. I need help and do not know where to turn. At this point i don't know if this is an enemy attack or generational curse. Whatever it is, i want my life back to be able to raise my children. My kids are even getting out of hand."

Tune in to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour to hear what Dr. Kioni and cat yronwode have to say about this interesting case.

NO AUDIO FILE ARCHIVE IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS SHOW.

KM
HRCC Graduate

Re: LMHRHour CHAT LOG May 21, 2008 Client Reading

Unread post by KM » Wed May 21, 2008 11:29 pm

thanks for another great show cat and dr. k

KM

(Thanks for listening. And let me add that what really made this show unusual to me was the whole thing about Lafayette -- it really wigged me out that i know whom that woman is working with in Lafayette!!! --cat)

Madame_Nadia
AIRR Member

Unread post by Madame_Nadia » Thu May 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Well, I am really happy that I am not near Lafayette LA -- this sounds like a dangerous town where rootworkers are ruthless and without limits. :-) And thanks again for a wonderful show and great ideas for remediation of a very complicated situation. Very inspiring!

Madame Nadia 1166 (G)

KM
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KM » Thu May 22, 2008 3:54 pm

of course you knew the woman lol!!!

the whole thing made me real mad

the destruction of an innocent woman

i picked the three of swords which was unfortunately a perfect summary of the situation

dr. k suggested in his forum we set lights on her behalf

i am going to use the michael candle

thanks again for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2008 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”