Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Target of Reconciliation spell becomes angry?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

Johannes wrote:Experiences differ and so does interpretations of impressions.
What ideas to put these experiences and impressions in is the most important choice a magician face.
In more simple terms it means that choosing consiously of what to believe can be of great importance.
Which is why, one is told repeatedly to keep one's trap shut while doing spell work.

Mary

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am

Literarylioness wrote: Which is why, one is told repeatedly to keep one's trap shut while doing spell work.

Mary
I agree. I intended on keeping it vague. I rarely post on here because I hate talking about spellwork. I was just interested in people's ideas about targets "feeling" work because I find it fascinating. I did not reveal much but I felt I needed to sum up my situation to see if anyone could relate. I wasnt looking for advice or anything. I'd much rather get that from readers/readings.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Rose wrote:I agree. I intended on keeping it vague. I rarely post on here because I hate talking about spellwork. I was just interested in people's ideas about targets "feeling" work because I find it fascinating. I did not reveal much but I felt I needed to sum up my situation to see if anyone could relate. I wasnt looking for advice or anything. I'd much rather get that from readers/readings.
Then you should ask those questions after the fact, because even with a vague description, you are now given perceptions that cannot really help you.

In my experience, people ask these questions when they already know where a spell is going and just want some type of reassurance. I have never had people who cast successful spells ask these questions. When the spell has gone as planned, then needing others' opinions is never really needed.

Mary

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. This is just something that has happened quite a few times to me so I guess I did just want reassurance that it meant it was hitting him. (even if in a bad way)

thanks everyone for your responses.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Rose wrote:Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. This is just something that has happened quite a few times to me so I guess I did just want reassurance that it meant it was hitting him. (even if in a bad way)

thanks everyone for your responses.
If this has happened to you in the past, then you have a pattern that must be addressed.

Mary

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Literarylioness wrote: If this has happened to you in the past, then you have a pattern that must be addressed.

Mary

yea....i was worried about that. i still cant figure out if its just happening un-related to my work or not. Last time it happened, the guy got over being mean and got sweeter toward me. It seems almost like they get mean when i initially start the work. almost like WOA what is going on right now? and sense something's up and dont like it....then they get over it and it smooths out. I didnt get him as a lover but we became good friends and we still are! :) I stopped working on him eventually which is probably why the romance didnt blossom. Worked out better this way anyway! funny how things manifest in the ways they do.

Anyway, this could probably just be whats going on again. Probably just overthinking it. Or if he is sensing it, cool...it's hitting him and we'll see how it turns out.

Feeling positive that however it turns out will be for the best! My recent reading helped put me at ease.

Been burning a lot of blue and orange candles for myself lately and taking hysopp baths. love them.

Thanks again!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Rose wrote:[yea....i was worried about that. i still cant figure out if its just happening un-related to my work or not. Last time it happened, the guy got over being mean and got sweeter toward me. It seems almost like they get mean when i initially start the work. almost like WOA what is going on right now? and sense something's up and dont like it....then they get over it and it smooths out. I didnt get him as a lover but we became good friends and we still are! :) I stopped working on him eventually which is probably why the romance didnt blossom. Worked out better this way anyway! funny how things manifest in the ways they do.
Sounds like you are picking inappropriate targets to work on. This is actually a common problem. When I was younger, I use to do that.

I am very attracted to shy and quiet introverts, but when I did love work for myself, the mouthy extroverts would come out of the woodwork. I never wanted any of them and the shy wall flower I wanted would just sit in the corner. It took me a while to understand (actually it was Marie of France's Lanval) I was suppose to let the shy guy know I wanted him. Once I realized what who I was working on and how I am in relationships were not matching up, I was able to work the magic appropriately.

Sounds like you have an intense personality (I am too) and this can overwhelm targets who are not as intense. There are two ways to handle this, tone yourself down (not a good idea) or work on a target who is intense too.

Success in magic is really about understanding the target as well as knowing what we want.

Mary

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:11 pm

thanks mary. yea....i definitely had a pattern in my past.

the guy im working on now is actually a guy who came out of the woodwork when i was working on the last guy almost a year ago. i didnt want him because i was chasing the other guy who was more "my type". meanwhile the readings i kept getting would show a "firey intense authoritative figure" pop up all the time but i kept ignoring it and working on the guy i wanted. the work did end up working EVENTUALLY but before i cared to finish, i realized who i should be focusing my energy on. the "firey" guy who was my superior at work. (not my boss though) I kept fighting and fighting my attraction to him but I eventually gave in.

LO AND BEHOLD lol....this is now the guy im working on. Go figure. I probably didnt even need to work on him until I realized I might be in a "i think i might have missed the boat" situation. I tend to play it a little too aloof.

Only time will tell. I will probably get another reading in a month or so. I know in my heart that the candle work is working and I'm very excited to see how things will turn out.

rory

Reconciliation Spill Kit..Question

Unread post by rory » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 am

dear all,

I just received my order from LM a reconciliation spill kit and a lodestone spell kit...and I have some questions please as it is my first time to do the work...

on the lodestone it is says to put semen..i have a peace of cloth with his semen...how could I use it ??

and please it looks silly I know but should i burn the incense powder with the magical herb or how to use the herb by any how ???

I got too many informations before but when i received my orders i forgot the steps...
please help me with the steps to not do any thing wrong and fail...

thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Spill Kit..Question

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 am

Well, since you got kits, you should have pretty explicit instructions there with them that should help you get through the spells and tell you what to do with the herbs.

As to the semen, you can wet the cloth and rub it onto the stone. Or you could put a small piece of the cloth under the stone.

The incense powder needs to be formed into a cone. You can do this with your fingers, or you can use something like a frosting tip, or anything else cone-shaped. Just pack the powder into the shape, tap the powder out, and then light the top.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

rory

Unread post by rory » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 am

thank you Devi..may I know what to do with herbs ?? should I bun them with the incense...!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm

What do the spell kit instructions tell you to do with the herb?

gemini2

Re: Reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by gemini2 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 am

oh my, I just ordered that kit and i learned via instructions included that i need to send a letter. I don't know his address :( better yet he's in another state or I'd just drop it off at his door :( Is there a better solution? Say I burn the letter and meditate on the message/intention reaching him? I'm kind of at a loss and I'd hate to think i got all this together just to not use it!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 am

Well if you do not know the address...how did you expect to send it? I mean you could do a bit of investigating, and trying to get the address off of a people search website. On the other hand, I would get a photo of the individual and speak the works of the letter through tobacco smoke. That way you are sending off the letter to her, and I would work it at night.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gemini2

Unread post by gemini2 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 am

I might have to work with tobacco smoke. I didn't know a letter was needed to be sent when i ordered the kit, i mean i read the page but i wasn't sure what instructions per say were being sent. It's such a situation. She's not working, staying with a friend (so no utility bills or lease agreement) i also dont know who that is and I tried to look up her info online and it will only list the old address from a different city. i know he hasn't lived in that city for at least 5 years maybe more, it totally needs to be updated. I'm kind of cut off i guess.

Thank you for the idea! I appreciate it!

dingdong

Reconciliation Spell Kit -- Timing of Concluding Bath

Unread post by dingdong » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 am

Hello, can someone please help me out here, I just have a question concerning the reconciliation spell...

I am doing the reconciliation spell and today, the 24th of March, is the 9th day, which the last of the candle has burned out.

I have done everything by the instructions so far, but now I must watch and wait for 3 days then taking another bath with the other half of the bath crystals..

my question is..should I watch and wait 3 days after today, the 24th?

if so then that means I should take the bath on the 27th -- or does the 3 days include today, in that way then I should take the bath on the 26th?..

I cant afford to make a mistake so I just want to be a 100% sure.

I will very much appreciate your answer..
Thank you..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reconcilation Spell Kit -- Timing of Concluding bath

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 am

The work concludes today, March 24. Then March 25th is Day 1 of watching and waiting, March 26th is Day 2, and March 27th is Day 3. It next says, "Then arise before dawn..." That would have to be the next day -- 'cause if you watched and waited for 3 days, you would be well past dawn of the 3rd day, you see?

So on March 28th, you arise before dawn and take the bath.

If you see some signs during your 3 days, great, but if you see no signs, your next hope is to see some movement by 3 weeks. If after 3 months nothing has resulted, then that spell simply is not going to work for you.

During all this time, of course you should be attempting to get in touch with the person, apologizing if that would help, talking when contacted, giving gifts on appropriate dates such as birthdays and special holidays, and being sexually available if that was a part of the former relationship -- in other words, doing all the normal SOCIAL things that can help people reconcile.

P.S. This thread was retitled from "Please Help Me." I know this was your first post, but please pay attention to the sticky post at the top of the section. It is titled:

Don't Label Posts "Please Help Me" -- Use Descriptive Words

And we mean it!

Next, since it deals with a spell kit that we sell, it was moved from the general "Ask for Help With Spell-Casting" Section to the "Spell Kits" section.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dingdong

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit -- Timing of Concluding Bath

Unread post by dingdong » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Thank you very much Catherine for helping! I really appreciate it and am truly sorry about the title.it wont happen again...

Warm regards!

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 am

I ordered all this reconciliation stuff...it's awesome.
But the person I love is turning out to be more and more of a sh*t, and I wonder if it is best
to use it for some other purpose...as in healing the relationship, or healing me instead of wanting him back.
I don't know. He owes me money and it looks like we are going to court...my ducks are in a row with that one so
not worried about that...just another hassle.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Other uses for reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 am

Reconciliation is a form of healing in relationships which can be with family members, friendships or romantic relationships. I would recommend that you get a reading to see if this relationship can be healed, and move on from the past.

If you want to heal yourself, you can do some healing work along with cut and clear work so that you can move on from the feelings you have from him, and open up the way for a new lover.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 am

I did get a reading and she said it was 50/50 and I would know if I wanted to proceed.
I am probably crazy to want to proceed after having a Houdini pulled on me!
So I am rethinking. The reading also said he would send the money and he has not.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Well, it might take him a court order to start sending you the money. As for to proceed or not, I would probably move on. I think him not paying you back has left you with a bad taste in your mouth. You can always use the reconciliation products for something else later down the road. If they are candle, you can definitely use those for various reasons as well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Reconciliation is often thought of as only good for re-uniting lovers, but the goal is to restore feelings of friendship, love, kindness and warmth. I have had clients use it to repair friendships as well as broken familial relationships with good results, so hang onto the supplies--you never know when they will come in handy :-)
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm

You never know when a product may come in handy. Even if you don't use Reconciliation products now, there may come a time when you may need them.

It is always better to be prepared for such incidents then to realize you don't have the tools and products you'll need.

If you choose not to reconcile with your ex, save your products for a time when you need to soothe things out with a future lover or friends.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

You can save the balm of gilead buds for when you have to soothe things out with someone in the future. Same for the oil, bath crystals, powder and incense. The matched pair of lodestones (plus a red candle) you can use to draw a future mate, or to draw him closer when you've started a relationship, or you can use them for other purposes. The bride and groom candle you can use on your new lover.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 am

Everyone is giving you really good reasons to hold onto these products for future use, so I don't need to repeat them . . . but I do want to congratulate you on achieving clarity about a person and situation that wasn't good for you. Living that way affects everything you do, and when you leave it behind, the success and happiness you meet with in all areas of your life-- magical, mundane, everything-- is astonishing.

Best,

~Katie

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you all for your responses. I am a novice to hoodoo but not prayer and manifestation.
I said a special prayer for God to juggle this situation with my then fiance and the very next day I found out all the deception. I was floored!

No matter what I have done...prayer, hoodoo, visualization, having candles lit....NADA...no movement, no payment, no contact.
Sometimes the Universe/God gives us an answer and that is NO.

Can't say I like it much, but I believe there is a seed of something great that can come from adversity if we allow it to grow.
You bet your bottom dollar I am holding on to all my LM stuff...wonderful products.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 am

What should I do with the red skull candle I was using and the honey jar?
Bury them?
Use the honey jar to sweeten him to get my money back?
This is awful, because I am starting to really hate this person, and I have
never been in that space with a former love...but I am there.
Should I get Cut and Clear and what Saint would y'all advise working with?
Currently I have dressed candles for St. Anthony and Expedite, and have other candles
for St. Michael and Jude.

Why can't some men just act like adults and work things out amicably instead of treating you like
crap and erasing you like you never existed. Makes me mad that I have to go through
the hassle of court, while he takes trips to Florida! :evil:

Dxyz2010

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

good post for knowledge

lotusflower

Reconciliation Spell Kit

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

It says to light the candle every morning for nine days, now does this mean that I need to get up before dawn for nine days? Or just in the morning for nine days? I ask only because it says to get up before dawn to start the spell. So I'm assuming you get up before dawn for nine days, but just wondering. Thanks!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Go with what your rootworker told you.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes, but do you think I should start it tomorrow morning? Or wait until after I move on Saturday? So then start on Sunday?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Start it on sunday. In addition, every person cannot wake up before dawn so I would make sure as long as you have some adequate form of timing such as the moon phase, day of the week, then you should be fine. And yes you need to wake up before dawn for the next 7 or 9 days.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks! I actually felt stupid because I re-read the instructions and it's the first sentence of the instructions! Silly me! :)

lena

Lover return spell kit

Unread post by lena » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

What is the best spell kit to return a lover? I am new on this forum. I broke up with my boyfriends 8 months ago. We are not in contact and just recently we had an argument through text and he said that he missed my kisses and our intimacy but he is not in love, and thinks that it is not right to be intimate and not to be in love. Also, he said that he is not ready for relationship. I dont believe him. I think he is afraid of commitment and he thinks of me. We broke up twice already, he keeps leaving and coming back. This time it is a little longer. I truly think that he is afraid of falling in love. What is the best kit for us to get over this problems and to reconcile again?
thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Lover return spell kit

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:35 am

1) get a reading as there maybe many different reason why he does not want to be back with you. It will help have a cohesive plan to help bring him back to you. Also, it will help save time, and money in the end to help you get to the real root of the situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

2)Reconciliation spell kit as well as a honey jar can be done for now. Return to me products can be used as well

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Before you proceed I STRONGLY recommend getting a reading. In addition, please browse the forum as we have discussed many times on the forum about how to help return a lover, and reconciliation.

lena

Re: Lover return spell kit

Unread post by lena » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 am

Thank you. So above link is where I can get the reading? I ll do it as soon as possible.

ShadowyEmbrace

Reconcilliation Spell Kit arrived today some questions.

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

So I received my reconcilliation spell kit today from LM I have a few questions on keeping it concilled. First off it says in its intructions that before dawn on the first day to bath under a basin with the crystals no problem except I rent a large room from my brother and don't have access to the shower in the wee hours of the morning when everyone is up taking there showers and if not I doubt since the bathroom is located directing beside their(my brother and his wifes) bedroom they would like it if I decided to take a shower at 4 am or something. I'm wondering if the shower can be taken earlier that night and the water kept in a bucket/basin untill early morning when I can make it to the crossroads? and does the crossroads have to be like a huge one b/c there is a side streeet crossroads located close to my house within walking distance. Second on the intructions it said to write the lovers name in a spiral on the candle does that spiral wrap around the candle or a tiny spirial on the side? Also I noticed you have to bury everything when you're done beside your door steps I have a back door I enter my studio sized room into that is away from the house I might be able to pull this off but if not can I keep it somehwere else? One other thing does this spell have to be done durning the day? Bc at night when everyone is sleeping would be safer. Thank you all!

ShadowyEmbrace

Re: Reconcilliation Spell Kit arrived today some questions.

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

oh and for not looking so suspecious how much of my bath water do I need? I don't want to lug up a whole bucket and throw it out on the side of the road before the sun comes up would just like a small plastic bowl be enough?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Look for the time frame before dawn in your city, could be 6:00am....the spiral wraps around the candle like a barber shop pole...remember or a candy cane. Yes a small plastic bowl is enough.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Yes but can I take the shower say the night before save the water then walk up to the crossroads?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm

And can I prep the candles when I have time or does it have to be done right before I start to burn them?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 pm

basically does all the prep work, carving out the candles, writing on the paper etc have to be done in the same setting?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

You can carve the candles, etc, and use them later. You can set everything up the night before, and then burn them the next day. This is the spell kit:

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$43.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm

I personally don't work that way. I am sure that some people do, but for me the act of carving, writing out petitions, dressing are all part of one ritual act that seemlessly flows together by building up that prayerful intent and directing it towards what I seek.

I don't think there is anything wrong wtih setting out the preparations by pulling out the materials you need, or placing them on your altar, but I think carving, dressing, and such should be done in during the conjure itself. But that's just my opinion.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I second that opinion ConjureMan. I lay out everything ahead of time, so that I don't need to interrupt the ritual itself once I get going, and to make sure everything will have enough space, etc. However the dressing, carving and writing of petitions is all part of the conjure for me, and that builds up towards the execution of things. The lighting of the candles themselves is usually the final moment - the "amen" at the end of the prayer that was all the "prep" work.

lotusflower

Reconciliation...advice please

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 am

So the spell has been done. I just recently looked under my bed and realized my cat moved the lodestones completely away from each other. One on one side of the bed and the other on the other side of the bed. Is this a bad sign, since the lodestones were separated? Or since my cat was just being curious. I put them back together and in a better spot that she won't really be able to play with them and be curious about them. What does everyone think?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Reconciliation...advice please

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 am

I would suggest doing the spell over again. A spell like that, and the lodestones get separated for whatever reason, yeah I would do it over. If only to be sure everything is ok.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 am

I agree. I would repeat the spell over again, and hide the lodestones in a better spot.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Hmmm.....not what I was hoping people would say. I'm already so drained from doing it the first time. I'm not sure I can do it again. :( We'll see. The lodestones were separated after the spell had already been done, and the letter was sent and everything. But I see what you both are saying. BUT I have been seeing signs EVERYWHERE the last few days. Ahhh...I don't know. I'm so drained, ha.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Plus, I'm also thinking, if I do the spell over again. I will have to send another letter, correct? He will begin to suspect something is up if I'm sending him another letter. Sending him one letter will probably have him thinking already. People don't send letters much these days, ha.

ShadowyEmbrace

Nervious about the last step of the Reconcilliation Spell

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Well I have the bath water reading for tomorrow morning at the crossroads. I've gone over the work on the intructions I've recieved and the research I've done on the site. The only thing that concerns me is the last step to complete the spell that involves writting the letter. We've talked and decided not to bring up our issues yet until we are comfortable enough with each other (more or less she'll let me know). I've mailed her little loves letters she has said was cute but nothing heavy or as direct as the spell calls for. Does this just have to be a leap of faith or any suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Nervious about the last step of the Reconcilliation Spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 pm

ShadowyEmbrace, are you saying that you are antzy about writing the letter? Just don't include anything 'heavy' focus on keeping the letter 'light.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Well it says to write a letter asking to be reconcilled. She told me that "She would tell me when she's ready not to ask" So I can't write a letter asking to be reconcilled and get back together then can I? Or am I just suppose to be crossing my fingers that within the next 9 days the spell goes 100% I mean I have faith in my magic but I'm worried if I do that it'll just make her back way off if it hasn't done the trick. I write her 'light' and goofy letters all the time she get them and say 'that was sweet' but I'll just write a letter about some good time and how much I enjoyed it not a letter saying lets get back together she's made it clear she will tell me that when she is ready.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

My friend, let go of the nervousness and .. reach for that jar labelled 'Confidence' !! You have come this far, have faith that you will reach your goal (faith can move mountains after all! ;) ). Spellwork will feed off the energy that you exhibit, and uncertainty, worry, nervousness, confusion, these are all doubt instigators which in turn will do no favours for the hard work that you have already put in.

I would wait it out for the next 9 days- maybe your lack of action is what will add that vital ingredient to kick-start or push along in the direction that you want. Universal energies need time to make manifest for you that which you desire. The cake is in the oven, so let it cook at a temperature that suits it; by turning up the heat are you likely to make it cook faster and be how you want it or burn it totally? ..

She has said that she will let you know when she is ready, right? So, trust that she means this. If that were me, I would be saying in a subtle way that I need space, please give me room and time to breathe, until I can be sure or be close to figuring out my feelings for you. Give her the privilege of missing you a little, Shadowy.. :idea:

I wouldnt be worried that if you back off that she will too - in fact, in relationships, when women do too much for a guy, 9 out of 10 chances are that he will start to lose interest. However, the less you do for him, the more he is interested. Weird, but that is how it goes.. I suspect, that in some way, us women, deep down react similarly when a guy shows too much interest. Its the pressure factor.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi, I addressed this same exact issue when it was my turn. Water it down if you have to but send that letter. There is more value in that the letter is tricked than in the words you have written on the page.

Take a look at my thread and all the responses I got there. It gave me the courage to go for it.... The thread is called, "I just can't mail that letter..."

good luck!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Darn it I think I screwed up the crossroads part this morning I got up early and went to the crossroads. The directions said to "Throw the water over your left shoulder toward the sunrise in the east" I was facing east and threw the water over my left shoulder west I guess I'm going to have to redo it tomorrow morning and start work tomorrow night?

missyd915
Help needed with reconcilliation kit

Unread post by missyd915 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi All
So ive just completed the 3rd mornig of the ritual for the reconcilliation spellkit and i have a problem with the candle, it is buring down way too fast, i marked 9 spaces for the 9 mornings of lighting it but tonight it just seems to have burned so incredibly fast. I will make it last 9 days i'll have to keep a close eye on it and brn for a short space of time. Im just wondering if any of the more experienced hoodoo practictioners would see this as a sign of anything, good or bad? Also the male side of the candle has run wax to heck and back tonight which is why i think it's burned down so fast, im talking loads of wax in 2 pools from his side which im thinking might mean something? Any insight with this would be much appreiciated.
Many Thanks

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Help needed with reconcilliation kit

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

It could mean anything - the spell is hitting your target, or it's not hitting home considering the large amount of dripping wax. I wouldn't discuss ongoing work on a public forum - it contaminates the energy, others' thoughts and opinions. Also you'd want to withhold your 'judgment' until the candle is finished. Then I'd wait for at least three weeks to see movement and to get a reading on how things are going.
HRCC Graduate #1610

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi All
Ive been working a reconcilliation spellkit and have just completed the 8th morning and have one more to go, but when i went to pinch out the bride and groom candle both the wicks came off in my hand, ive managed to stick them back in for the final morning of the spell. I was just wondering if this will affect the spell in any way?
Any help appreiciated.
Many Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”