Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Hello everyone!
After I walked door to door to get a petition signed to make our roads safer, the county has pre-approved four speed humps on my street due to findings from a speed study.

The final step is to get more than 2/3 approval from my neighbors to get the speed humps installed. The county has already mailed ballots to each homeowner for their signature. I know that previous attempts to get enough signatures to approve the speed humps have failed within the last 10 years, and there are several neighbors who are vehemently opposed to having their right to drive 50 mph in a 25 mph zone near school bus stops curtailed. :roll:

I see so many road opening spells and influence spells. Any conjure ideas on how to get this approved?? There are over 200 homes in my neighborhood.

kimmygirl
Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by kimmygirl » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello. Everyone,

I hope you can help me and my family. We moved into our town home six months ago,and we have been dealing with a mentally unstable next door neighbor.

In the past six months,he has had complaints by us about relatives fighting, noisy stereos.and just recently he caused a fire. when he is off his meds he goes off.

Well I had enough, and he was served 21/30,meaning he has 21 days to shape up or ship out in 30. Well he knows we complained,and now he has been yelling out the window at me and my daughter and clearly angry. I have had enough,and I have been patient with the people in the rental office. I will not have my daughter afraid to go outside because of this lunatic..and I don't want to wait for him to cause more trouble.

I don't like being yelled at obscenities from a nutcase, and I will not tolerate it to my child.

Please is there some way I can get him out now? And to protect my family from this nut?

Something please. I am desperate,and have lost patience.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Flamethrower ,

I would make out 200 flyers and brush them with influence and or compelling or sachet powder while stating our intention. Then, mail them or put them in their mailbox.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 pm

I know this is the Lucky Mojo forum, and I forgot to add the types of LM oils/herbs I own. Aside from the usual money and love oils, I have Blessing, Boss Fix, Court Case, Van Van, Road Opener, African JuJu, Special #20, and Spirit Guide. Are any of these oils ok to use when working with St. Christopher?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:19 am

Hello, Flamethrower ,

I'd use blessing, road opener (although that is St Peter' thins), van van. You might also want to consider

www.luckymojo.com/safetravel.html
AND
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Presb1647
Newly Registered

Unread post by Presb1647 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, for the helpful responses to my long Neighbor story. To make sure that the Hot Foot Energy is not disrupted, I have switched from powders to a homemade Hot Foot Oil, Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Oil, and Essence of Bend Over oil since they'll have to wash the mat and carpet, instead of just vacumming, to get rid of the oils. I did a Reversing Candle set to reverse, clear, and send back any negative counteraction that they might be doing, and I also did a Protection work to protect me from any future counteraction by them.

After doing the reversing and clearing:
As fortune would have it, there have been 4 misplaced letters on top of the mailboxes. I "borrowed" the letters without opening them. I incensed them with Hot Foot Powder, did a Hot Foot and Bend Over candle set on top of the letters, and put a drop or two of Hot Foot oil and Bend Over oil to them. I returned the borrowed letters to the top of the mailboxes (again, without opening them). I then also applied some Hot Foot oils to their doorstep and the stair landing through which they must pass. Tonight, I also scattered the Hot Foot and Bend Over powders to the building entrance and directed the energy to them exclusively.

It is funny because the guy (in the problem apartment) who gave me the cigarette and whom I gave the hot-footed black candle....I have not seen him for at least a week.

I'll continue to scatter hot foot and Bend over powders and oils. I am looking around for possible readings.

Blessings,
Mr. Louis

ladylancelot15
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladylancelot15 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Hello all, this is my first time posting. What is going on at present, is a situation with neighbors. The family who lives on the property behind us recently had a divorce, and the teenaged son was getting out of control, having people over and making lots of noise with loud stereos and fighting. My husband spoke to them several times, but the disturbances got worse. They would even sit in their cars and play music loud enough to shatter windows. Another family who had recently moved into the neighborhood and was equally noisy. Each weekend they would light bonfires and play loud bass music in their back yard until the wee hours. We called the police anonymously a couple of times, and thankfully, the party animals were cited after the third call, had to pay a huge fine, and their noise stopped.

The kids behind us drove us to finally call the police, once more anonymously. But after three calls, the police could never catch them playing music loudly because they would only blast the music for short periods. My husband went over again to speak to them, and one of the kids became very belligerent, and boasted that he was friends with the other neighbors who had been cited. He accused us of calling the police on them. I feared that he would inform those other people, and I am sure he did. Now they make a regular practice of driving past our house with the volume on their car stereo painfully loud, and each time it makes me ill. I am in extremely poor health, and crave peace and quiet since stress of any kind worsens my symptoms to the point that I am housebound for days. We have done nothing to them and they are making my life unbearable.

Does anyone have any idea how this could be handled? We have put our house on the market but until it sells we are at the mercy of these audio attacks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:03 pm

ladylancelot15 --

As a new member, you started your own thread, but this forum has been ngoing since 2008 and he have got MANY spells posted on dealing with crazy, annoying, loud, violent, or nosy neighbors. I merged your post into the ongoing thread and i hope you read what has already been written, page by page. Then, if you have any questions, please, just ask, and we will get right back to you with further details.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi
ive recently installed a security camera to watch over my car , but the problem ive got is a neighbour across the road has now started parking his car under my camera and i have to park mine where i can .I think its far too petty to confront him about but i was wondering if there is a line of lm products that will keep him on his side of the road or even better that would keep my space clear for me . thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, Jeff,

Please try to post your queries in the appropriate subforum. Your question did not belong in the Lucky Mojo Company Matters.

Just use the search engine in the right upper hand corner and it will take you to areas similar to your query.

I have moved and merged your post to the thread that deals with your same problem

I like the suggestions in this thread (especially the HotFoot www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html )

Good Luck with this problem!
HRCC Graduate #1631

witch_baby

Unread post by witch_baby » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:53 am

I moved into a house converted into a duplex a few months ago. The lady upstairs is on drugs, has her boyfriend selling drugs out of her place and she screams and yells at her five year old all day. Her ex husband and her boyfriend both beat her up. I have called the police many times. She and her guests are up all night being loud. Cigarette smoke all day outside and it comes through the vents into my house.
She was asked to move in two months. In the meantime, I want peace and quiet. I have saged my place and propery outside, salted, used st alex and flying sachets on her front and back steps porches and laundry room. I blessed my place Christian style, invited god in and annointed it with oil and prayee. Today I laid down hot foot powder on her back and front porches.
Is there anything else cheap and easy I can do. I'm a stay at home mom on a budget and desperate. This lady has lived here years. It seems like all her negative energy had a serious strong hold on this property. I also feel attacked. I hear loud noises and its like a bad energy hitting me. It's lessening with all my work.I tried making war water but theres a drought here in Cali and it didn't rust as I added the urine too early.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, witch_baby ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I a so very sorry that you are going through this living hell.

I have moved your post over to the subforum that deals with similar problems as yours.

Please read the 7 pages for terrific spell ideas.

Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you

Good luck and take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 am

Hello folks,

After a working done a little whole ago things calmed right down, although Hot Footing didn't cause them to physically move. However it appears this was only a temporary solution as the insane noise is back. I was wondering if Bend Over oil could be utilised to control annoying neighbours by smearing it on their gate handle and doorknobs?

Also I really hope I've put this in the right place this time.

L

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello Lizanne,

You can use Bend Over Oil like that. Give it a go and see how it works !

Peace~

Nathen

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 am

I've read through this thread before and have skimmed through some of the recent posts. My problem is with the neighbor upstairs is he does not leave his apartment. I've done the hotfoot. Would Our Lady of Loreto be of assistance with peace and quiet in the home? I prayed a novena to her to get this apartment 8 months ago and to have to be stuck with this?

On a side note, a friend of mine was channeling spirit for me the other night. This was impromptu, she was getting the messages. I was asking about me losing weight and she told me she wasn't supposed to talk to me about weight just now. It's being used to protect me spiritually because someone has been throwing me bad energy for the last two-three years. She said that soon he will transition though. I am thinking it is an ex-coworker who may have possibly blamed me for getting fired from my previous employer. He and I had some serious issues, he pissed all over the bathroom one night before I went in to use it(a bathroom I regularly used because it was private) and he managed to get hold of at lease one of my hairs. He told me he found my hair because he asked me if I had gray roots, which he knew because it was obvious. He said something about he always made sure to burn his own hairs. I have a feeling his sister did something to me, as she had given him something for protection and I tried hot footing that jerk plenty of times. It took a lot to get him fired.

About 7 months after he was fired things started going haywire for me, with the previous job, being denied unemployment, moving in with drug-addicts twice, losing my place to live and ending up in my car because I was homeless for several months. I never associated it with anyone doing anything possibly against me but now I am thinking it was him. But this one upstairs, if I could get away with it, he would not be walking this earth anymore.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Sweet Success,

I am sorry but I don't understand why you don't like the neighbor. Because he's always home?

For the curse on you, I am so sorry. You may want to consider performing an entire uncrossing spell kit on yourself

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After the spell is completed, please keep yourself protected. Here is an array of protection spells to chose from:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

hi Miss Aida,

I'm sorry it was not more clear on my post, I had edited my thoughts and left too much out. He doesn't leave his apartment, save for getting the mail and maybe going to the corner to the local supermarket. My problem with that is that since he is more or less a recluse who barely sleeps mind you, with every high end gadget, TV, surround sound, treadmill, etc. inside of a 450sq ft studio apartment whose footprint is the exact as mine, I am privileged to be awoken by all of his extra-curricular activities such as Call of Duty, Black OPs, and any other war video game that they make that has bomb explosions at the hours of 6:30, 7:00, and will carry on through the day. At that point he then decides that he wants to play every hip-hop song with the longest, loudest bass I've ever heard in any song ever made (somehow he has a catalog of them) and will play it for anywhere from 3-15 hours out of the day depending on how much of a flaming dickhead he feels like being. I tell you, it's so much fun to wake up out of a dead sleep completely jolted awake because it sounds like an explosion just happened in your house.

I have complained 4 times in writing to the property managers, I visited them 1 time in person this past Friday. I have called the PD on him 3 times, and went to see them yesterday in person. I understand that people sometimes don't realize that they are being noisy and loud(I am a perfect example as I work off hours and sometimes would be washing dishes at 1:00am), but this guy knows and he absolutely knows that it makes me utterly insane when I can't have peace and quiet, I can't sleep late most days (remember i work off hours) and if I wanted to pick up a part time work at home job taking phone calls, it would be completely out of the question because I cannot control it and he doesn't give one flying shit that he is making someone else miserable. He is a piece of shit, lowlife who has no respect for his neighbors, let alone me.

On to part two... as for the crossing, yes I think an uncrossing is in order. I have done some in the past year, perhaps not enough to get myself completely free of it all, although things seem to hang in there now where as before one crappy thing after the next happened. I've done baths, I've saged my new place and myself, I will look into what you suggested for protection.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi Sweet Success,

Sorry you have an annoying neighbor, especially one who doesn't care that he's being annoying!

Why don't you put him into a honey jar to sweeten his attitude towards you? It may make him more considerate and agreeable moving forward. Working some Peaceful Home products can also keep things a little calmer.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

AQBeebe
Newly Registered

Unread post by AQBeebe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:55 am

Hello all.
Like the subject says, I need some practical advice. I am very new to the practices of Hoodoo and Rootworking. My knowledge is still limited and I am still learning on my own. Back story first. Recently my family moved into a house in South Fort Worth, not the best of places to live but it was a necessity. Honestly the area does not bother me much. The house is not in the best of shape, it is on a large corner lot and it has a small studio house in the back. The landlord has a couple in the small house in the back that is suppose to be working on the house. 15 days in and not much has been done, but that is not the concern or reason for this request of advice. My concern is with the couple in the back. One of, if not both of them are or were meth addicts. Both of them send my scenes into protective OVERDRIVE! They also give my wife a very dirty uneasy feeling in the pit of her gut! See I am a very protective husband and father, I have a special needs child so needless to say I am very careful and selective of the people that interact with my family.

Meat and potatoes time.The advice that I am in need of is what are the best ways to deal with these two unsavory people?

This is what I have done thus far. Mind you I did this in plain sight of them and all of my neighbors. Yesterday I went and picked up a large sage smudge. I burnt the sage in a counter clockwise rotation in all rooms of my home, doors, and windows. Inside the house and outside as well. Then I salted the entire house, doors and windows,inside and out. I drew pentagrams in blue chalk (only color calk i have at the time) on my front door and the outside wall of my daughters room. I also project feelings of discontent when ever they are around. I plan on making some hot foot powder as soon as I get paid in the morning, they tend to leave their shoes and flipflops in my front yard. What other things can I do to make them leave, leave us alone, and protect my family? I can not call the police on them because no crimes have been committed and I do not have any hard proof of meth use on their part.

In advance I would like to THANK everyone for any practical advice that can be given me!

AQBeebe

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello AQBeebe,

It sounds to me like you are getting a handle on the situation. To make people move Hot Foot products are really the way to go (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html). I would recommend getting the spell kit as it has everything you need with complete instructions to do the work and will leave you with enough extra to continue working it for a while if need be. The last time I worked with Hot Foot products , i ordered the spell kit myself, my target went to jail within a week.

Peace~

Nathen

BatmanReturns01

Unread post by BatmanReturns01 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello, I'm new on here and I was wondering do anyone know any type of chant to make annoying and troublesome neighbors move away? Anyone's help is much appreciated! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, BatmanReturns01 ,

I hate annoying neighbors and I know what you're going through. I feel bad for you.

No, we do not have chants.

But we have prayers: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BatmanReturns01

Unread post by BatmanReturns01 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 am

Hello everyone:) I'm having trouble with these irritable neighbors that live right beside me and they are very troublesome people because they love to pick on me and my family for no reason and they are the type that you can tell that they don't want to move away and stay away. They just keep coming back and to me it seems like their doing it to keep on harassing us. We called the police a lot of times on them but most of the time the police is not a big help whatsoever. So I was just wondering do anyone have a perfect detailed list to post on how to use Goofer Dust without any bad luck or spirits and entities attaching itself to you etc. Anybody's help is greatly appreciated! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:44 am

Hello, BatmanReturns01 ,

I am so very sorry that you are having these problems.

I had the very same problems and used a combination of goofer dust, putting up video cameras, and more to FINALLY get them straightened out.. So, I know exactly what you are going through (and my heart goes out to you)

Please read the pages on this thread for more spell ideas

here's your Goofer Dust page

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And here's another page for you to enjoy: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you THE VRY best success with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beltempest
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beltempest » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello, All!
I'm trying to figure out whether a banishing spell or a freezer spell would work best in my situation. I can't decide and would like some advice, please! Here's a quick explanation of the situation:

I live in a 1st floor apartment. The 2nd floor apartment will soon be vacant, and I'd REALLY like to keep it that way until I can find a new place to live (I'm actively searching and doing work for that). The problem is that the landlord never insulated the house when he converted it into apartments, and I can hear EVERY sound from the 2nd floor (no kidding... I can even hear the 2nd floor guy YAWN. He's a loud yawner.). My ceiling and all the walls are hollow, so the whole apartment is basically an amplification chamber. When someone walks across the floor above, it sounds like Godzilla storming Tokyo. Very disruptive and stressful.

Anyway, the 2nd floor tenant will be out in a couple weeks, and I'm still looking for a place. I want the 2nd floor to remain vacant until I move out, too. Which type of spell would work best: a banishing to keep tenants away, or a freezer spell to keep them on ice and freeze them out? (Or maybe it doesn't really make any difference?)

Thanks so much for any input! It's much appreciated!

(I've only just discovered this forum, and have already found so much info and help by just reading!)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Beltempest,

Welcome to the forum!!

Well, I would use Hotfoot, personally: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

That' s what I would do!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beltempest
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beltempest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Miss Aida!

And thank you for your suggestion, too. I was wondering about Hotfoot, and with your advice, I think that's probably what I'll do. Seems like it would be easier. I can easily Hotfoot the stairs going up to the 2nd floor without anyone noticing.

How often would I need to Hotfoot the area? Would once do it? Or would I need to do it regularly for maintenance until I move out? Like, once a week, for example?

Thanks for the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, Beltempest ,

I like maintenance work!!

As often as possible!

Good luck with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

elusory
Newly Registered

Unread post by elusory » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 am

Hello,

I am looking for assistance with how to deal with neighbors who smoke. We live in a great climate and prefer to keep our windows open for fresh air and cooling. Unfortunately, we have neighbors who like to sit outside chain smoking all day because they are not supposed to smoke inside. Their second hand smoke comes right into our home. We are non smokers and have health concerns about breathing in second hand smoke as well as allergies and asthma.

We are not interested in making anyone leave or move. Is there anything that we can do?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, elusory ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum that deals with annoying neighbors.

Please read through these 8 pages for spell ideas. Then, if you have any further questions, please don't hesistate to ask.

I do wish to add that you may want to consider working with Cast off Evil products: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:11 pm

I have a neighbor that complained to the city about an old retaining wall. He maintained that the wall was mine, even though it was actually on his property. The city sided with him on the wall removal and replacement, and I was sent correspondence telling me to correct the problem. I started calling contractors, got estimates, and then hired one. All was going fine, and then on Friday, our neighbor started trying to block work on the retaining wall, stating that the contractors were not building it on my property. I had gotten special permission to build on the property line and he doesn't like that. He also complained at that time that our old fence that had to be removed in order for the work to be done was too tall (even though it conforms to our city's standards) and that it was casting a shadow on his grass and causing the area to be swampy. I am worried he is going to try to block us from putting up a new fence, which is something I need for my privacy and to keep my dogs safely in my yard.

I want him to leave me alone. My first instinct was to hot foot him, but he has been here a long time and isn't likely to go anywhere anytime soon. We have been here for 12 years and want to live in peace. This neighbor is a crabby old guy but basically harmless, at least up until now. I think he gets something from complaining to the city and doesn't like getting his own way, but tough cookies. I have tried to be nice to him in the past, but it seems to have backfired. I know his days are probably numbered for living in his home without assistance since he is in his late 80s, but if he keeps this up, I am going to go crazy.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

cancankant, respect shouldn't be a one-way street. He needs to be brought to heel -- pretty literally, come to think of it -- with this elegant, simple, traditional spell:

Professor Porterfield’s Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell
(Given on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, 8/10/14):

On a piece of paper, write out the names of the 12 Apostles. Below their names, write Matthew 5:44: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”. Below that, write name of your enemy.

Fold up the paper and place it in your shoe while reciting Ps. 34:14: “Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.” Step firmly into your shoe while calling on the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. “That will conquer them under the teachings of Jesus Christ and bring them down easy, back to you,” the Professor says. You’re stepping on their heads, but bringing them under the control of the Lord.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello LM friends,

I skimmed all 8 pages of this thread and found some interesting ideas, but nothing that seemed to match my situation exactly. I have an upstairs neighbor who is very loud, has no boundaries, and has noisy guests over often where they sit right outside my front door and smoke. This neighbor lives above me and is incredibly noisy, waking me up at all hours of the day or night with loud footsteps and other noise. I have heard them gossiping about me from their balcony when I am below. They are also weirdly passive aggressive towards me ever since they almost got my dog killed. They let my dog out to play with theirs while I was away, but didn't watch my pup (not ever looking up from the phone) and my dog got loose and almost hit by a car. We haven't spoken since then, but they will still come to my door and call my dog outside, which I think is rude. I have heard them say aloud when they think I'm not home that my dog should come out and play so that theirs will get tired and leave them alone!

Now I don't have any real ill will towards this person so I have not hot footed them. I did try banishing powder sprinkled around their door and where they sit a few months ago but that has had no effect yet. I would like them to stay out of my space and away from my door, and just generally shut up and be quiet. I am about to get a stop gossip candle going, but is there anything else I should do? Thinking of gettign some red brick dust as well..... Also with the candle, should I let that burn continuously? Perhaps along with some protection incense?

Thanks,
~C
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello eponai

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with this. I will give you a couple suggestions, but first.

Have you tried to file a complaint with management or even Law Enforcement?

Personally I would Hot Foot them : www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

That' s what I would do!!
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 am

Hello, eponai ,

In addition to ThomasK's advice, yes, burn the candles continuously.

And, yes, the stop gossip is good.

Now, how are they able to call your dog outside? Don't you have any type of barriers/locks from the inside to the outside of your dwelling?
HRCC Graduate #1631

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Miss Aida-

We live in an odd old warehouse type building; it used to be a bakery. The only thing separating their apartment from mine is a stairway. Our front door is our only window to the outside, the rest is all brick, so we keep it open for light and air. I would file a complaint, but our landlord who purchased the building at foreclosure wants to evict us and turn this place into expensive condos, so he is of no help. My partner has been here for 10 years, myself for 5. You've assisted me with that in another thread involving railroad spikes. ;)

Many thanks,
~Christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello, eponai,

There's still got to be some sort of law to prevent this inappropriate and illegal behavior.

This has to do with property rights: both your window and your dog. And, endangering your dog's lie is not legally sound.

Please report this to the police.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:25 pm

I live in an apartment and my downstairs neighbor is a nasty person. Loud, aggressive, and good friends with the property manager, so as many times as I complain, he just becomes louder and more arrogant. I would hotfoot him, but he is mid-lease and seems mighty comfortable where he is.
My balcony hangs over his yard, but it's basically a dirt lot and he is never outside. I am wondering what I can do with this easy access to his yard, and what formulas would be best to shut him up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please take notice of where you post.

There are many pages here for spell ideas. Please read through them first. After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello everyone

I have lived in my apartment since 2008. I am the only person that has two parking spaces. A neighbour, an older gentleman started to park his daughter's car in the second car space reserved for my son. I talked to him about nicely he said fine. He continued to park in the second space. I then used a more " persausive " tone to discuss the matter. He told me he could park whereever he liked...blah. blah..blah.

To cut a long story short, my son forgot to lock his car one night and in the morning he said the car was ransacked and only the special "cigarettes" were taken. I did nothing.

His daughter would block my son's parking space, I told her to move her car.

Two days ago, I notice that the neighbour parked crooked so it was very difficult for my son to get in his space.

This morning my son tells me that there is a dent and additional scratches to his car that were not there last night.

What can i do to make this man stay away from my son and leave him and his car alone? Am I justified using hotfoot ? I don't think I am.

My plan is to get his foot tracks and mix it with eucalyptus and banshing powder and place it where he will walk. I also would like to burn candles. I only know him as Mr. .......I have no personal effects of his. In addition to this I will have my son and I pray at the parking spot.

I don't have prove but my instinct tells me that he is doing this.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 ,

If you are paying for this parking space, then notify both the manager and the police. This is illegal

And this also infuriates me! I have been in the same situation when I was younger. People can be such jerks!!!

Use Fiery wall of Protection bath crystals in a spray bottle (with water) and spray the car.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Put Fiery wall of protection oil on the tires.

Can you get a video camera? I just bought a small one at a local store for $30.00 and it has a good life. You can also plug it into your cigarette lighter.

Please take legal steps as soon as possible.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lkc001

Unread post by lkc001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello all---I am new to this. Have been doing a lot of reading and researching here and other places.

I am needing to protect myself and property and ask for help for my neighbor across the street also. We are continually harassed by my next door neighbor who is a complete trailer trash bully, ignorant a-hole(yelling, smack-talk across the fence, staring, stalking, cranking up his car stereo late at night, poisoning bushes, damaging fences, etc, etc) . Have had many issues with him and now his pre-teen and teenage girls over the years. Police have been called several times but they say he actually has to come on to our property or physically threaten us for them to do anything. Our police dept is pretty much useless.

I wish to do some prayer work with St. Michael in burning candles. Cannot do incense because I have allergies though. Can I dress unscented white votive candles with oils and herbs and pray for him to leave us alone and burn them for short periods of time in my home? I do not feel at all comfortable with leaving a candle burning 24/7.

Can I also use several sachets and/or oils mixed up and sprinkled all along my property line to keep him from damaging my fence or coming onto my property and keep him away? We also want him to ignore us and just leave us alone like we try to ignore his juvenile behavior.

I do not want to do anything that might backfire on me or give ME bad karma----I just want him to be VERY uncomfortable when he comes near the property line or anytime we are outside working in our yards or is thinking up his next dirty trick to do to us.

Thank you so much for any info.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, lkc001 ,

Welcome o my world.

I have the neighbors from Hell. And 3 different houses of them! And I too have a useless police department.

I got them off my property when I nailed it down with railroad spikes and then urinated directly on them. They can be used for this also.

www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Then, I placed Goofer Dust on my property so that if anyone stepped on it (after stating whom the powders were for):

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And, NO, there's is no "backfiring and nothing will happen to you. You are perfectly justified.

These kept the idiots off my property.

Oh, and I also used this mirror on my door; www.luckymojo.com/bagua.html

Then, I went on to bigger and better things. Got all but one person under control now and that person is the last on my list.

Definitely pray to St Michael, and use your powders.

Video cameras can't hurt either.

I have moved your post to a thread with 8 pages of great spell ideas. Please read through them

HRCC Graduate #1631

lkc001

Unread post by lkc001 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:50 am

Thank you for your response Miss Aida---I am having some difficulty navigating around this site---can you please direct me to where you moved my post? What topic/string is it in please?

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi lkc001,

If you click on your post count on the right side beneath your user name, you will see where your posts have landed.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Hummingbird322

Unread post by Hummingbird322 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 am

Hi Everyone,

I posted in this forum awhile ago and I wanted to give an update on my situation - this will give hope to those living with bad neighbors.

To recap briefly For 12 years, I have lived in a row home (which I own with my partner). The bad neighbors (severely mentally ill drug users) were renting from a woman who was barely charging them rent and thought she was doing "God's work" - he was actually lying to her and a church - getting donations etc too. These people were all on SSI and major drug users (smoking crack) with a severely disabled adult son - who was also a voyeur & exposing himself. The Police and fire department were called numerous times by us and other neighbors. At one point they found major gas leaks and illegal electrical hook ups and the basement flooded with floating feces.They also stole mail and items from my porch and tried at one point to poison my tiny dog. The owner still didn't throw out the father (who had prior arrests for drugs) or the son This was 2 years ago.

I sprinkled hot foot powder on the property as well as war water, to no avail. I ended up doing a hot foot powder small bottle sealed with black wax and throwing it into a nearby river 3 times.

The last time I did the spell in December 2015 - I put four thieves vinegar in a small empty glass spice bottle (which just happened to have contained red pepper flakes with a petition paper (written on a brown paper bag), a drawing of the house with the number and address and a red cross put thru it as well as their full names outside the house image. I sealed the bottle with black wax. At the same time, I also made another bottle containing hotfoot powder with a petition paper with the same drawing and names. Sealed with black wax. I wrote several personal chants that my partner and I chanted as the bottles was thrown into the river and we turned and did not look back.

Things seem to get worse before the events of the last few weeks. Unfortunately, the adult disabled son died mysteriously a few weeks ago. The father is claiming a medical emergency but I smelled heavy drugs the night before. While it is sad that the son died, I was worried the father was going to stay. A few days ago, another relative arrived and now they are moving his stuff out of the house. I am not sure if the Police are investigating the mysterious death and I can't talk to them for my own safety. I am guessing the owner finally evicted him and/or he is running away. In any event, this nightmare is finally coming to an end.

To all of you out there who are going thru hell with your bad neighbor(s) situation, stay strong. Many people in my life didn't understand why we just didn't move (we have financial issues - but things for us now are changing - other areas in our life are getting better).

When you cast the spell(s) I suggest doing it on a Saturday and on a waning moon if possible. Don't be angry or tired. If things appear to get worse after casting the spell, I believe it means the energy has been stirred up and this is a sign it is working. Things take time. Be patient. (At first, I would get mad, angry and then get upset and cry. This just continued the cycle.)

At night as you fall asleep, imagine the property vacant or with quiet great neighbors and then let it go and surrender.

I wish you all peace.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks for a great success story. I know that you did not intend that the son of the neighbor die, but now that things have moved along, i do recommend that you bathe with Hyssop and drink a cup of Hyssop tea as well, and recite Psalms 51, for forgiveness of sins, if, in fact, you might have committed one.
catherine yronwode

Sonnye
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonnye » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi,

so the situation I am at right now has took every measure. For the last 10 years my family (me, sister, mom and dad) have bought a house at countryside, and we live there ever since. I was in other town and actually moved there 4 years ago. Since the beginning nothing was going right, we had a hard time with almost everything, money problems, health issues, relationship problems and so on. So the years have passed and my family and I have suffered a lot not really knowing whats it all about. So I started investigating our situation and came to conclusion that there is something wrong that involves our neighbors.

To skip a few years I can now with certainty say what is going on. So these lunatics are sprinkling some liquids (herb brews, acids, Hot Foot, War Water, whatever) on my property and my house.

The way they apply it is with medical syringes, so they don´t need to actually come very near. They launch it in the air in our direction and that´s it. The place is structured in a way that there is a lot of blind spots so no one can actually notice it. It is a village with not many people so it is for them not much of a hassle to do it.

So what it actually does. The sensations that are felt are various, as there is some kind of radiation, electric, magnetic, acidic, making us extremely nervous, unpleasant, not able to concentrate, to think straight, to drive a car. We suffer from headaches, ringing in the ears, various types of pain in the head, in the feet, legs, chest, pressure on the whole body to be most precise, also acidic feel in the mouth, or very dry mouth happens often.

So it affects our health and our daily life in a major way. And it is not something that is just some time happening, it is a going on for a few years.

So my conclusion is that apparently there is some craft that these people have inherited from their elders, with which they actually do an attack (with applying the substance) to actually draw life force energy to them. So yes, it is some sort of vampyrism that it´s all about. My conclusion is as such because there is no other reason for these people to do that for so long time every single day. And we suffer from major energy exhaustion. Also it is not one person, but it is actually at least four of them, from three houses. Two women and two men. Not to mention that it is felt negative influence when they are around, energy loss, feelings of energy pulling in their direction and so on.

It is obvious it is them because some times when these people are away everything is normal, and when they are near bad vibes start to happen. Also it is possible to detect where they apply the sprinkling liquids, so I can clearly say if it is behind the house, in front of the main gates and so on. Also the influence is usually much stronger on the full moon period.

I have to say also that we have already been to a few experts and they have confirmed that it is the neighbours that are the problem. But none of them actually managed to end it for good. The influence reduces but never completely.

So for the last couple of months I started doing what I found is effective, and that is to throw consecrated salt and some other mixtures back at them, and it clearly reduces the influence, but it is very uncomfortable for me to do that all the time, also that didn't actually stop them completely.

So, since no one who I speaked to knowsanything about this kind of magick, where a few drops of liquid can cause so much harm, I am asking you guys what on earth are they doing and if there is a cure for this??

Sorry for the long post and I hope you will understand my situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Dear Sonnye --

Sorry you are ahving so much difficulty.

What they are using would typically be based on their training than their culture. You named Hot Foot, which is typical of African American work, but if they are not African American, they might be using anything typical of the form of magic they ere trained in.

We do not do diagnoses here, as this is a product forum.

I would use Jinx Killer back at them.
catherine yronwode

Sonnye
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonnye » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 pm

I was just these days looking up for Jinx Killer and was planing to try it. thanks Catherine for your suggestion.

nesbit2
Newly Registered

Unread post by nesbit2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

Hello all,

I just joined, but have used the spells at LM for many many years. I've never used a hot foot powder, though.

I live on a beautiful piece of land, surrounded by trees, birds, bears, foxes and all sort of creatures great and small. It is where I find my peace after a long week, and I want my life to remain peaceful.

About 2 months ago, a new neighbor moved into the house nearest me, which I can see from my back porch, but is probably about an acre away. So, a nice distance and if they stayed there and stayed quiet, I would have no problem with them.

Here's my issue -the new neighbor is a long time acquaintance. I know him to be a liar, a cheater, a racist, etc. He has called my family bad names. Several years ago there was an incident where he was using my address to get his phone bills so he could have a separate phone to cheat on his wife! They are now divorced and I guess, he thought he'd come back to my area by renting the house across the field. I wouldn't even mind so much if he was just quiet and lived there, but he has given his child all sorts of motorized vehicles that are loud and smelly. And while I can't prove it, I'm sure he is telling the kid to ride them as close to my property line as possible. This is destroying my peaceable life. As I've said, I've never used hot foot because I'm reluctant to use anything dark on someone. I don't want anything coming back to me, but this has got to stop, or I'm going to have to move!

I can't place hot foot powder close to his house without risk of being seen. My question is, if I sprinkled the hot foot powder where the bikes are being ridden, would that work? Or, because it's the child riding the bike, would it not have the desired result?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello, nesbit2 ,

That's a good idea.

Just place it where you know he will walk (to walk over it). Then, state your intention and who it is for.

That's the best way.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 am

Hello all.

So thankful to not have the nightmarish problems some of you have experienced over the years. I too have inconsiderate neighbors with which I need some help. These ppl rent the house next door; he is a chef and she does not work, they have 4 children between the two of them. They are not considerate people; we share a driveway (which we own, the rental house has a right-of-way) that they have no problem blocking. Their children do not understand boundaries and, when we are out in the back yard, they are always at the fence asking to come over.

I do not blame the children for the parents, and have no problems telling the children no (the children respect my no). While hot-footing the parents was my first thought, their landlord is not careful about who they put into the house and it is very possible that a much worse problem could move in.

What is the best way to handle this - honey jar? freezer? It would be easy to collect personal concerns (trash) as they just let bags of it collect outside their back door (lovely site for us) and the kids scatter their toys about their property and the drive way. Thankfully, after the last set of bad neighbors, we fenced in both the front and back yards. Speaking to them is not possible as he is gone most of the time and she is angry with us over her dog; the dog was aggressive and was biting other kids and neighbors. This dog bit my husband and the neighbor had to pay the er fees AND put the dog down.

This forum is FABULOUS and full of great solutions... can be overwhelming, actually. =)

Thank you for any suggestions/thoughts.
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

I would still hotfoot them and then preform an influence skull candle on the landlord to bring in the type of neighbors that you want.

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You've got a lot of problems here. I can identify with you because I have the neighbors from hell (3 surrounding houses with a total of 12 people). I have resorted to making dolls to control some of them, and curses. And, getting aggressive and calling the police as well as threatening to take them to court.

Goofer Dust has helped me TREMENDOUSLY: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Magic alone is a facilitator but your actions have to compliment your magic. Trust me, when neighbor issues, I have learned the hard way. You have to be tough.

The less you say, the worse they will be.

And make sure that you document everything and let them know it too.

And don't worry about the landlord: did the landlord worry about you?

HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I am sad to hear about your neighbors, though your experience is certainly a help to others!

We have documentation, though one just has to look at their backyard or even in the door to see the conditions in which they live. I will follow your recommendations and am reading up the links now. Looks like another order will be on it's way to the LM. =)

Again, thank you!

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Miss Aida, would you suggest a white candle to influence the landlords?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

Yes. A white skull candle.

I gave you the link to influence and it has the skull candle spell on that page (I believe it's the first or second paragraph)

Hoping your spells are successful

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rocketgirl

Unread post by rocketgirl » Sat May 07, 2016 4:43 am

Can anyone please advise me.
My neighbour is a nightmare and makes everyone in the surrounding houses miserable with his constant parties and loud music. His parties go on all night and keep everyone awake and his all day barbecues in his garden zap any peace and quiet anyone has. I am dreading Summer because he just gets worse.
I want him to shut up or move.
What course of action would you take if you were me? I know his name but not the name of his fiancee and they are as bad as each other.
Please help!
St Expedite, St Martha, St Michael - thank you for everything you do for me and my family.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, rocketgirl ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to read about your neighbors. So many people have so many problems. It's such a shame. And I'm sorry.

First....

We ask that you please read the eight page son this thread first for spell ideas.

Then, afterwards, if you have any questions about the spells, please don't hesitate to ask.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rocketgirl

Unread post by rocketgirl » Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I will have a good read and will post back with any questions. :)
St Expedite, St Martha, St Michael - thank you for everything you do for me and my family.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”