• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:56 am

Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Re: Fertility help with older dog?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 12, 2014 7:11 am

An unusual question, and, of course, it is essentially medical, not magical, so i am going to hope that the medical aspects are being addressed. If nothing else, artificial insemination may be an option. I have seem the offspring of this in a case where the elder male was reluctant to or unable to engage in sex -- and the result was an excellent dog.

So all of that aside, you might wish to work with roots like High John the Conqueror, Sampson Snake Root, Master Root, Southern John Root, and Chaney Root -- plus an herb such as Master of the Woods, and a bark like Cedar wood bark.

Make a mojo and hide the bundle under the old dog's bed. Grind the same herbs and roots and bark fine and use it to dress Marriage candles for the pair to be mated.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Unread postby EJLokiKender » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey people.
My family fostered and then adopted a cat that has her share of problems (has allergies, litter box issues from previous owner's declawing, overeating to the point of vomiting, territory issues, and not liking other animals). I'm thinking about anointing her ID tag with All Saint's Oil or sprinkling All Saint's Powder in her litter box to help out along with petitioning both St Francis and St Martin but are these products safe to use around animals? Also, are there any spells or other saints that would help?
I'm always asking the weird questions.
EJLokiKender

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Wow, Miss cat just gave some sound excellent advice. In fact, I've printed her advice for my Dogs' book of heal assistance.
I do however, have a few questions?
What is the dog's temperament like?
Is the dog overweight (can you feel its ribs?)?
What breed?
Any prior breedings?
And yes, I have both medical ideas as well as Hoodoo ideas
I am also thinking about a Novena to St Francis of Assissi (who works wonders), as he is the Patron Saint of Animals. St Rocco, on the other hand, it the Patron Saint of Dogs. St Lazarus (always shown with dogs) loves them too.
www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
Lucky W Amulet Archive: Good Luck Charms, Magic Talismans ...
www.luckymojo.com/saintlazarus.html
Both iss cat and I are experts regarding dogs. So, you got the right folks!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, EJLokiKender,
I like the idea of the ID tag but am not crazy about the litter box (I think it shows disrespect to the Saints). You could use healing oil on the litter box instead
www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Since your cat has so many allergies, PLESE just try a little drop on the ID tag and see how that works out. Then, gradually add a little bit more to an area (one area at a time) to see how the cat reacts to it.
I love saying Novenas (9 day Prayers) while lighting vigil candles to the respective Saints.
Find their candles here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Try those Saints first.
You can also ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for your fur-baby (it's free) prayer-is-always-free-at-the-crystal-silence-league-t14683.html
Keep us posted, PLEASE.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Thu May 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I apologize for not answering sooner. I'm out of town & limited to a mobile phone.

Thank you both so much! (And I knew Miss Cat has had much beloved dog family members).
Technically, yes, it is a "medical" question. And I know
what the experts say. However, I am approaching it as a spiritual matter..I KNOW that
prayer CAN work miracles, & bring back the so called lost cause back to having a chance.
I've been listening to the Lucky Mojo podcasts for over two years, maybe more, & went as far
back as the archives would allow me to download. Just love you all. Maybe one day I will take the course--
but want to make sure I have time, & not let Miss Cat down.

I may have waited too late to order supplies. A report from home said things are progressing by other male's reactions. I'll have to go check things out tomorrow for myself. I don't know if I can
find supplies in E. TN or Va if I have to take off fast. Google is not my friend in this matter.
Fixing to go to bed & Pray about it, Til I can do work. And this will be my first work. :-)
(Would this be appropriate for the Crystal Silence League?).
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Thu May 15, 2014 9:13 pm

[quote="Miss Aida"]I do however, have a few questions?[\quote]
1. What is the dog's temperament like?
Male--sweet, very intuitive, protects his property, reports back to owners if they need to get involved.
Female-bold, athletic, bossy, independent problem solver, but very bonded to me. Patrols & fierce when there is an intruder (poor possum RIP).
2. Is the dog overweight (can you feel its ribs?)?
Both are appropriate, healthy weight.
3. What breed?
Both are herding breeds, he is collie cross, she is shepherd. But he is really showing his age. She is in her prime. This will be a line breeding, with a common ancestor who is fantastic. All working dogs on farms.
4. Any prior breedings?
No, both had their first experience with each other 6 months ago. He was bashful, but things finally happened one time.

"Both Miss cat and I are experts regarding dogs. So, you got the right folks!"
Awesome, I'm just so glad y'all had time (I tried to wait Til the workshop get together was over!).
I guess I turn a lot off because I talk about them like many do their children. <shrugs> I'm not willing to change, so accept me or walk away, I s'pose. Took this Libra a long time to get that attitude. The brother to the male here actually saved my life once. No joke. So just an extra special line of dogs, that need to keep going.
Blessings,
Miss Lily
(Green Spirit on Facebook)
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi, Miss Lily,
Then, go ahead with what was recommended.
I swear, St Francis ALWAYS perform Miracles with my dogs (who are my babies too).
I love the Novenas to him.
Also, have you considered artificial insemination (AI)? It might be the way to go if the live cover is too difficult.
Anyway, please keep us posted.
Give your babies BIG hugs from me!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Fri May 16, 2014 4:32 am

Good morning, Miss Aida,
We checked on AI, but it was out of our budget financially. After lots of good info from a friend/breeder who went through the process recently, there are some differences with dogs compared to larger livestock. My main worry can't be helped-sperm count levels lower, etc. because of age.

I wasn't raised Catholic, but will have no problems with talking to the saints. I love what St. Francis stands for, and have searched for a statue I liked for years. I looked novenas up-- they are said for 9 days straight? Are all the ones on the various sites the same, or do I search for an appropriate one?
When I get home, I need to grab Miss cat's book & look the herbs up.
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello, Miss Lilly,
Here's the candle that Lucky Mojo has (with the prayers on the back): http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-f ... ssisi.html
Yes, you pray for 9 days.
And not to worry! I'm Catholic but was so panicked about a certain animal that was hurt that I forgot everything. My Orthodox Jewish friend reminded me to pray to St Francis!!
Keep us posted!
May God bless you and your fur babies
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I had a mildly successful day. No roots or candle, but found a Catholic store, and found some cards, with the saints (but not St Rocco, who they told me was over pestilence, not animals--but I just googled & see a dog with him). I also found some medals of pet protection for their collars. Then....I found the most beautiful statue of St. Francis of Assisi with...a wolf! Unplanned purchase, but I've been looking for one for years that I liked. Tomorrow is a metaphysical fair a couple of hours away, & there is supposed to be someone that is a certified Lucky Mojo practitioner with products, so am crossing my fingers I can get what I need & get started! Kind of excited!

Another related question: is there an oil that would be good to anoint them with? I can put on her Now, and a picture of him now, until the time comes to see him in person?
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, Miss Lily,
Hope all is well.
No, I wouldn't recommend an oil.
Just do what Miss cat has advised (which is outstanding advice).
Please keep us posted and let us know what happens.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Miss Aida

Another question, before I place an order:
I watched a video by Miss Pamita dressing a pilar candle. And Miss cat said to use pieces of the same roots she recommended to dress a marriage candle. But the one on the LMco site is in glass. Would I Then just sprinkle the herbs on top? (Maybe there is a plain marriage candle & I am missing it: the LM site is VAST!
:-)
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi, Miss Lily,
Miss cat may have been talking about this: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-bride-a ... white.html
But, yes, you can dress a glass vigil candle. Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#dressing
I hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Mon May 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Miss Aida THANK YOU. I just saw your post from Friday (because I worked all weekend). I sure didn't see the actual shape of a couple "wedding" candle, just the glass jar. I have found 2 of the roots that Miss cat mentioned in my state (John the Conqueror Root, & Dixie/Southern John, plus cedar), I am in the middle of placing an order that I hope arrives in time--I'll be leaving Friday for the "marriage", as she has surprised me, & not sure that what I need will arrive in time, but I'll have everything else ready just in case. I've bought red flannel to make a bag. Plus I've been doing my first ever "workings" for a totally different matter (for me!), so I've really jumped into the deep end of the pool, eh? Thank you, you've been such a big help. I feel good about it all-my fortune cookie said today I would be successful in all things. I'm claiming that!
Sherry Lynn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Miss Lily ,
I love that you're "Claiming" it!!
Good for you!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged P

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Is there a specific prayer anyone can share to St Francis for the healing of an injured pet? or just a hoodoo prayer in general for the healing of an injured animal. Thank you so much.
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello,SweetLady

I hope that all turns out well for your baby

Here you go!!

PRAYER FOR OUR ANIMAL FRIENDS
Heavenly Father, our human ties with our friends of other species is wonderful and a special gift from You. I now ask You to grant our special animal companions your Fatherly care and healing power to take away any suffering they have. Give us, their human friends, new understanding of our responsibilities to these creatures of Yours. They have trust in us as we have in You; our souls and theirs are on this earth together to give one another friendship, affection, and caring. Take my heartfelt prayers and fill Your ill or suffering animals with healing Light and strength to overcome whatever weakness of body they have.
(Here mention the names of the animals needing prayer).
Your goodness is turned upon every living thing and Your grace flows to all Your creatures. From our souls to theirs goodness flows, touching each of us with the reflection of Your love. Grant to our special animal companions long and healthy lives. Give them good relationships with us, and if You see fit to take them from us, help us to understand that they are not gone from us, but only drawing closer to You. Grant our prayer through the intercession of good St. Francis of Assisi, who honored You through all Your creatures.
Give him the power to watch over our animal friends until they are safely with You in eternity, where we someday hope to join them in giving You honor forever.
Amen.
(To make a Novena for a sick pet, say this prayer for 9 consecutive days)
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Unread postby SweetLady » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, for the lovely prayer, but unfortunately my precious kitty died yesterday from injuries of unknown cause :(
I was suspicious that maybe some one had hurt him intentionally. We took him to the vet Saturday morning and he said it looked like injuries from a getting hit by a car. But I am not so sure. I called the police today to see if they might be able to help. If anyone knows spells to help find out the truth, that would really be appreciated. Thanks for trying to help by answering my post.
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello, SweetLady ,
Oh my God.
This is so terrible and such an injustice.
I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. But it has to be awful.
I am so very sorry.
I am going to move your post over to the subforum that deals with finding out the truth. Please read the posts. Afterwards, if you still have questions, we are here for you.
Even of you just want to talk about your loss, we are here for you.
Again, my condolences
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Cat ill after ritual house cleaning, protect, uncross, bless

Unread postby lexibusch » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:03 am

Good morning,

After I completed a ritual cleaning, protection, uncrossing, blessing on my home the day before yesterday, my oldest cat seems to have come down with a cold or something. He has been sneezing and coughing allot, just since my efforts to rid my house of bad stuff. I didn't light any more of anything than I usually do - and aired it out after (after the wash). The other two smaller, younger cats are not bothered. He (Jack) is 5 or 6, the other two (Mini and Max) are 1 1/2 years.

It worried me a bit that maybe I made him sick casting out bad things? I really worried that it was a Karma thing, but I had no ill intent. Or maybe science, for every action ... This confused me more. I'm not even sure what to ask. Is there some sort of - cleaning, protection, uncrossing, I can do for him and/or the other cats as well? It very much troubled me that immediately after I did the wash - he just started sneezing and coughing. I wondered if whatever was here attacked him.

How can I protect my babies from this when I expel things from the house? Or can I protect them now? Can spirits attack them or can they be crossed like humans? There is so much to learn but I feel like a sponge ... loving this path. I hear in the archives that hoodoo really works. This was my first trial with it. And I cannot tell you - how completely awed I am at it all. My house - for the first time since we moved in - feels like home. Thank you. Now if I can just help my poor Jack.

Lexi
lexibusch

Re: Cat ill after ritual house cleaning, protect, uncross, bless

Unread postby natstein » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:05 am

Hello lexibusch,

While I suppose it is possible that whatever you were chasing out of your house might have tried to attach to your cat it seems unlikely to me. My first guess is that it really is just happenstance that your cat picked up a cold or something right after you cleaned up the house. That said anything is possible and if you want to be certain of these things I would get a reading with a professional. (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

If someone wants to they certainly could cross up your cats. I would recommend doing protection work with them. I personally like Fiery Wall of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). You might just order the spell kit. It gives you all the steps and tools you would need to do the work.

In the interim to help your cat get better, along with a vet check up if you feel it is necessary, You can do Blessing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) or work with Healing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html).

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lexibusch » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Thank you so much Nathen. I do have Fiery Wall of Protection oil. I will also look into the spell kit. My cat is doing better now. It may well have been happenstance. I am still going to do some protection work for them. Thank you muchly.

Blessings,
Lexi
lexibusch

Unread postby j82 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:25 pm

lexibusch,

Hoodoo does not incorporate the idea of Karma like you suggest, or that ill intent will come back on you. Wicca and other religions do. In hoodoo if the work is justified it works, if not then God says no and it fails. Only way you would put yourself at risk is if the person was able to reverse the work on you. In this case of general cleansing and a cat got sick I would think either a. the cat has a sensitivity to one of the items used, b. something attached to the cat, or c. sneezing use to be thought as a method of ridding the body of bad spirits as they try and enter you ( hence we say God bless you) so maybe its a sign to the work. Best of luck!
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Exactly!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lexibusch » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:56 am

Thank you so much! I am still learning. Very early on in my reading and archives of the radio shows. I may ask silly questions as a result ... You all are so very wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to explain, I truly appreciate it.

Blessings.
lexibusch

PostThis post was deleted by tabbyall4 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:56 am.

Spells to Heal a Sick Baby Python

Unread postby the_spiral » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but not to practicing root work. I love snakes and my husband just gave me a tiny ball python as a Christmas gift. She is very sweet and beautiful, but the pet store he bought her from was shady and I found she is severely underweight, has mites, and refuses to eat anything. I think they lied and sold him a wild snake because she is completely terrified of people (although she is warming up to me slowly). I'm concerned she will starve herself to death from the stress, and I'm also concerned her highly contagious mites may spread to my other pet snake who is elderly.

Of course we are following the vet's recommendation for treatment, but I'm also looking to do some spell work for her. My intention is to ease her transition into our home, help her to relax, increase her appetite and health, and get rid of the mites. I also have a fresh shed from my older snake if sympathetic magic is needed. Any suggestions?
the_spiral

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello, the_spiral ,

Oh, I hope that your precious snake will make it. Yes, snakes can be so sweet.

I have merged your post to the healing thread and ask that you read the 2 pages on healing advice. After reading, if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing your little baby a speedy recovery
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi everyone. I have a beautiful elderly rescue dog who we got at Christmas. I do believe she is acting as a guide for me in difficult times; she is always there for me and is a little angel. However, and we think this is why her previous owners just chucked her out, she has a heart murmur and fluid on her lungs. The vet has given her daily tablets for her blood pressure and to help take some fluid away, we also have to give her very short walks as she starts panting and loses her breathe otherwise.

Just now, she was sitting with me watching TV, when she started her awful retching. This means that the fluid has built up on her lungs again and she is struggling to breathe. She was looking to me for support as she was struggling poor thing.

Can anyone recommend any good healing LM products that could be used to help her and take away her pain? I've never used them before on an animal. Or is there something else I need to consider as well as healing? It upsets me how ill she gets.
Nony65

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Hello Nony65,

I am so sorry to hear that you pet is suffering. The Healing products are definitely a good product to turn to on the spiritual side of things while following everything the Vet is telling you to do. If you are a person who believes in or works with Saints in any way you can also turn to St. Francis for help as well. I find Blessing products to also be useful for these kinds of workings. Also know that you are at least giving your dog a happy and loving home.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:51 am

Thanks Natstein. Today she took a bad turn and appears to have had a stroke. Her eyes keep flirting and she has lost the use of her back legs. We took her to the vet who gave her some treatment but she apparently could take up to a month to recover. I want to petition St Francis to ask for his help but I can't see him on the MISC candle services. Will I need to petition him myself and maybe start some healing for her? It upsets me seeing her so bad :(
Nony65

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:58 am

Hello Nony65,

It is really hard when our pets are not well. My heart goes out to you. Misc does offer a St. Francis candle. If you go to this link (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html) and scroll down a ways you will get into the section where they have Saint candles. It passed the the candles without labels. I will keep you and your pet in my thoughts and prayers.

Actually I just found a better link (http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... l#catholic) this one will take you right to the Saint candles.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:46 am

Thank you natstein. She seems to have lost the use of her back legs completely and couldn't stand to go the toilet. I must have completely missed the Saint candles, I'm often too used to ordering from the fixed vigils! Thanks!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Nony65,

I wanted to add my good wishes to you and your darling dog. She sounds like a wonderful companion and I hope that St. Francis works for you. No-one looks out for animals like he does.

Best of luck to you both.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 am

Thank you so much Miss Athena. We are having to monitor her closely for the next 48 hours for signs of improvement. I pray that St Francis hears me and assists her- she is one amazing dog, despite being possibly ill treated in her last home.
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I am so very very sorry to hear about your fur-baby.

Please contact the Crystal Silence League right away (it's free) and ask them to pray for your little girl

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

My heart goes out to the both of you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I will certainly do so as I love the Crystal Silence League! Little darling is a bit brighter today, she's been getting princess pamper treatment as we've had to carry her out on her bed to the toilet and to the vets this morning- the other dogs in the vets just stared at her in shock as to why she was being carried above them lol! I was going to consider getting some Blessing oil and putting a drop of it on her forehead as well, and dab Healing oil in the four corners of her basket. Thank you all for your well wishes though, she's a very determined dog!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, Nony65,

I love how much you love her.

She's lucky to have you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Thank you everyone for your concern about her. As I said on another thread, my dog continues to make slow but steady progress. She is a bit like a bull in a china shop though; due to her determination to get back out there, she wants to do as much as she can, including run up the steps, although this often results in her falling. My main concern at the minute is her level of anxiousness when we aren't around- rather than lie quietly to recover, the poor little dog goes looking for me and my family in all the rooms. I sense this is also due to previous experience of being abandoned.

Are there any products which will help her in her anxiousness and help her feel at ease? I have some of the Blessing and Healing oils on order, but also the Tranquility incense. Will these help? Thank you all for your kindness.
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I don't like incense around dogs (and this topic was just covered by Natstein and Edrin on another animal thread).

I would wipe the floors with Peace water: www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Keep us posted, please
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 am

Hi everyone,

Thought I should give everyone a quick update on my dog. She's doing brilliantly! Now managing small trips over the road and back, she even attempted to jump up on the couch but didn't manage unfortunately. I went away on holiday for a few days and my Mother looked after her. She went crazy when she saw me, she was so happy! Thank you so much Saint Francis, she is continuing to do well. My LM Healing oil arrived today as well so I will put a dab on the edge of her basket to help her healing further. God bless you all at Lucky Mojo! :D
Nony65

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:49 pm

That is wonderful news Nony65! Thank you for the update on your dog, and you both have a safe trip. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Nony!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:06 am

The irony of it is is that my Mum commented today that it was exactly three weeks ago that our little treasure had her stroke, and that very day, I petitioned St Francis as soon as she had it and asked MISC for their assistance. Wonderful! We know she's on the mend now as she is desperate to run about and jump up lol. You're all wonderful in supporting her, so thank you all!
Nony65

Unread postby natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 am

Hi Nony!

I am so happy to hear this!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bast78 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:46 pm

My cat has been having a terrible time getting well. She came to us sick and has not healed and its been months. God knows how long she has been sick prior to that D: She is in a doctor's care, but so far the meds are not working. Ive never seen anything like this before! I am getting desperate. What if I burned two vigil lights to saint francis and saint porres? Maybe there is a more effective way or ways that I can supplement this? I'd like to know. I've posted in the crystal silence league and have been using reiki when I can.
bast78

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, Bast78,

yes, you can absolutely do that

And at the end of this radio show, there is a great healing spell: www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... aida-11815

But the entire show will help

I pray that your fur baby gets well soon. I know what you're going through. And my heart aches for you.

Please keep us posted
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bast78 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! Some developments since I last posted that. Over this past weekend she got worse. I took her to the vet again for a recheck and we agreed to go through with the biopsy despite her not being fully well. We hoped that flushing out her sinuses while shes under anesthesia would get her to where its at least treatable. I wasn't ready with any the vigil lights or anything so I got a couple photo representations of saint Porres and saint Francis and put them up on the little altar where I keep her healing doll baby. When I petitioned them for help, St. Porres really drew me in. I got really emotional and a little teary when speaking to him, like he was really listening to me. She went in for surgery that morning. I set some more lights with the intent to protect her. They flushed quite a bit of mucus and pus out of her nasal cavities. They also found a badly damaged tooth, and extracted it. The vet seemed very happy with the outcome and I was deeply relieved to have accomplished at least something. She is doing exceptionally well at home. The verdict is still out regarding the gum disease and what the next phase of treatment will be.
bast78

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:23 am

Hello, bast78 ,

Thank you so much for keeping us posted on this

I am so happy happy HAPPY that you got a diagnosis.

Tis sounds like a huge relief.

And, I know that this has cost you a lot of money. And I thank you for being so faithful and kind to your fur-baby.

YOU, my dear, are an angel from God
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Waffle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:09 am

There doesn't seem to be a topic for this, but this thread seems to be the most fitting. What about just general protection of pets? My little cat, the runt of her litter, is healthy but small and fragile, and I'm always worried about something happening to her. She's absolutely the world to me. I thought to make a mojo bag, but am wondering what exactly to put into it, aside from a bit of her fur.
Also, if I were to want to protect her AND her big healthy sister, would it be best to make two bags, or add fur from both of them to one bag?
Waffle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, Waffle ,

Jackie the Cat Mojo hand. Just have Lucky Mojo modify it.

Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals