Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear how things went, but i believe that in time you will come to understand the situation better.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ladywal413

Unread post by ladywal413 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Ok I have a rootworker helping me and guiding me now... She is very wonderful and hope to get great results. Me and my ex still having communication and he told me yesterday he still doesnt know if she is pregnant or not... he things she is playing with him to make him stay around. lets see where all this goes... I am very positive!!

Thank you St Expedite for bring such a positive turn in my life!!!

Ladywal

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 am

My situation has been that
i broke up with my ex for three years. We didn't contact much. and he has a girlfriend for a year till now.
recently we contact again and become friends. and the friendship is getting more intimate that we have had sex for a couple of times
i can tell he has some positive feelings for me and i wanna be with him again.
i just bought a break up spell kit and will start the work tomorrow.
besides this, what spell kit is suitable for me to make him love me again?

coz we have broken up for three years (a real long time) and we now meet up again like new friends.
so im not sure reconciliation kit or come to me or follow me boy is more suitable for my case.
or any other suggestion about the spell kits? thanksss

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 am

There was a reason that you broke up so reconciliation may be appropriate...(come to me is for someone you are not acquainted ((although I have read different approaches in the forum) and follow me boy gets him to pay attention to you and want to be around you more.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 am

Thx for your advice. so is it okay if i first use follow me boy then use reconciliation after it? or the other way round?
coz i want us to keep in touch more frequently.
and will follow me boy kit help to make him take more initiative to find me more often?

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 am

or should i buy love me spell kit or follow me boy? which is better?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 am

smokey wrote:or should i buy love me spell kit or follow me boy? which is better?
Neither one is "better", its a matter of personal choice and the situation, in your case I would work Reconciliation and then Follow Me Boy to hook him
HRCC Student #1559

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks again :)

i have to send a letter to my ex if im to use the reconciliation spell, but i dont have his exact address, only know which district he's living in, so how can i solve this problem?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:04 pm

You can do a people search online,and try to find him there, or hopefully someone that knows your target can tell you where he lives. If not, you probably wouldn't be able to do this method.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 am

well this is good I guess. We are coexisting as parents so far. She comes everyday for the most part to see our son for a couple hours and we don't argue or anything like that, but definitely no kind of loving relationship its all about our son.....Just keeping you informed...

Tom

justa

Unread post by justa » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I hope this is the correct forum to post this question, if not, please accept my apologies and be sure that I shall get it right this time.

I am currently reconnecting to my ex lover, today I felt him very strongly, and was also told that negative forces may be affecting our reconcilliation.

I felt compelled to communicate with him and used a print out of a photograph he sent me once. I recited the Song of Solomon and looked into his eyes (so to speak) kissed his picture approprietly and then annointed his lips with a very personal bodily fluid. Then I told him I loved him and that I would fight for us to be together. I rolled his picture up and popped him into my pocket for the rest of the day.

The weird thing: On returning at the end of my day, I unravelled the photograph picture and there was a bizarre and very gross mark on the side of his right lip! It looks just like an infected sore, dripping puss. It really is gross. On turning the picture over, this mark is present on the back of the paper, but here, it resembles a poppet/fetus even! It is red on the outside, like a spreading aura you get with Kirlian photography, filled with a pussy yellow! Yeuggggh! I am concerned now. Please, does anybody feel they could give me insight regarding this?

Thank you guys

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

You can get a reading on the situation if you're concerned.

However, remember that you wet paper onto which you had printed something out. Inks run very easily when exposed to moisture. It's likely just simple cause-and-effect...you wet the paper, the ink ran.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

From your description I agree with Devi cause and effect nothing more but to be sure, follow the advice on getting a reading.

justa

Unread post by justa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:20 am

Yes, I just booked one. Thanks for the advice

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 am

Maybe, now that things are more amicable, you could try sneaking some powders or oils onto her?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Well, I would work on making her attracted to you if you are not already. Perhaps you could do a follow me girl, love me, or come to me spell kit. I mean you are seeing movement...she has gone from not being civil with you to being cordial. So i would get a reading to see what needs to be done from here, and then move forward towards getting her to want to come and enjoy your company.

golda

Unread post by golda » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Today...March 12, 2010...........A LETTER arrive at my doorstep. It was him, stating that he just returned from overseas and can't stop thinking about me. He include his phone number and asked me to call him back.

I'm still shaking now. MAGIC truly works!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just give it some time!!!!!! Don't give up!!!!! Listen to your heart...when your fire of desire is still there...it means...its working!!!!!
Never give up!!! Currently I'm packing my bags for a vacation trip..I will spend time at the beach thinking about the next step. I will be back next week posting here with details. I will try to post sooner if they have good internet connection at the resort island.

Blessings to all!! Never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOLDA

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Wow. I don't know what to say (especially after going back and reading the first page of posts). Wow. Thanks for the renewed optimism. :)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello,

I was recently involved in a relationship (if it can be called one). I knew this guy for a year via the Internet and we got along great. I developed feelings for him, which I revealed to him. Soon after we started dating and we had great times together. I fell completely in love with him, but he didn't want anything serious at that moment. He recently told me he wanted to stop what we had going on. He didn't give me a clear reason why though. It's been 3 weeks since, I'm still crazy about him.

So here I am wondering if there's any spell I can use to bring him back, maybe for him to long for me and return?

Much gratitude for any suggestions.

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello,

I was recently involved in a relationship (if it can be called one). I knew this guy for a year via the Internet and we got along great. I developed feelings for him, which I revealed to him. Soon after we started dating and we had great times together. I fell completely in love with him, but he didn't want anything serious at that moment. He recently told me he wanted to stop what we had going on. He didn't give me a clear reason why though. It's been 3 weeks since, I'm still crazy about him.

So here I am wondering if there's any spell I can use to bring him back, maybe for him to long for me and return?

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello,

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm

I would start with a reading first so you can get more info about what exactly is going on with him, and whether it's even possible to get him back, or if you'd even want to. That way you'll have a clearer picture of what exactly you are dealing with, so you'll know the most wise way to move forward.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Work a Return to Me conjure followed up with a Stay with Me.

Use the moving lodestone spell anointed with Return to Me and Fires of Love to get things going. You can also create a honey jar to act as the candle for the moving lodestone spell.

Once he comes back to you take his used underwear and tie a knot in it (or tie it to yours) and bury it in your backyard. Also feed him some of your sexual fluids.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks for your reply Conjureman,

Is it possible to find more information on the spell? The process of it?
I am new to this, and I would like to do it right.

Thanks for your help!

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am

I am very new to this also, but maybe try looking at the Altar candle service provided on the Lucky Mojo site.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:36 am

Lucky Mojo provide spellkits with all the bits you need, including comprehensive instructions. Surf the catalogue a bit. You'll find what you need.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm

pcheri,

I would actually recommend that you get a reading before trying anything out. This way you can see where his "head" is at. You need to understand and see what it was about why he broke it off with you. He did not give a clear answer. The return to me products would be great if there are no other obstacles in your way. However, getting a reading can help give you clear picture, and plan of what needs to be done so that surprises can be avoided.

So get a reading done, and then proceed with spell work.

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks for the replies,

starsinthesky7, that's a good idea, I am still very confused by the matter. I would ask him, but I just don't want to confront him. A reading would be great.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Good rule of thumb: reading before any work ;-)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:53 am

Hi there,
First off, I suggest that you get a reading on this situation from a reputable reader.
Any of the folks listed at www.readersandworkers.org as well as some of the active members on this forum provide readings.
You need to get a reading in order to verify that your situation is one that can be positively affected through the use of magic and also to learn if there are any other issues at play in the situation that you (and your worker should you hire one) need to know about.
A good reader should also be able to advise you on what types of magic would be most effective for your case.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

I am working with someone with AIRR and keeping up to date on my readings. However, I don't want to bother them with every question, so the LM forum is wonderful for spellcasting advice!

Using a honey jar, dollbaby, and numerous candles (Road Opener, Clarity, Banishing for removal of doubts, Return to Me) for reconciliation. Also doing cleansing baths.

Apparently, this person's thoughts are with me, but the person's back is turned when it comes to reconciliation. A huge obstacle was our differences in faith, and I am doing the necessary steps to bridge the gap. What LM products or herbs would you recommend when dealing with a strong-willed person to get them to be more open to a reconciliation? If my work is affecting this person's mind, what products can I use or how can I use them to help these manifest into physical action?

Thank you.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

My apologies. I posted this twice in error. Hopefully the delete function works on the other post! :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

You may want to try a skull candle dressed with appropriate herbs to influence their mind to your thoughts. search the forum this was discussed in detail.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I saw those posts, but perhaps thought they bordered on coercion. Hmmm...don't know if that's the path I want to take.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 pm

I know some people are hesitant about coercive love spells, but when working with reconciliation an element of compulsion is a good thing to have.

You don't have to go to the extreme of such work like Domination or Essence of Bend Over products, but adding a bit of Calamus (which is compelling, but has a less of an edge then Licorice) to reconciliation work can help it out.

I would work a combination of Clarity products along with a bit of Calamus and Rosemary (for female domination in love, again its not a harsh form of domination) on a skull candle. I would use Tobacco as an incense or to blow to get my point across. You may consider working with Angelica which is a beneficial herb with healing and protective qualities, but also helps a woman control her lover.

Don't be afraid to double check things with your rootworker. When a rootworker takes on a case for the long-term then its part of their job to help answer questions like this. This doesn't mean one should bombard the rootworker, but periodic emails from time to time for advice and follow up readings are advised and should be acceptable to most rootworkers, if not they will let you know.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi ConjureMan, I have a question which I hope would make sense. Suppose I work a red skull candle with love herbs and calamus to influence my target's mind. My target's issue is he's in love with me but he's wallowing in self-pity a little ('this doesn't work out anyway I may as well be a sad Don Juan that she leaves me') and he wants me to go to him instead ('I win').

Would you still suggest love + clarity oils/products to make my target think clearly and so act on his feelings, or would you suggest using love + influence/controlling oils for compulsion?
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm

I would approach this in two ways. First I would work a Cast off Evil to get him to cast off his dark thoughts, Clarity for him to see clearly about how he feels and that it is worth the risk, and Curcible of Courage to get him step up. High John is great for men who are "self-pitying" or having a wishy-washy nature. I would include that in your work.

I'd follow that up with love work with a bit of compelling work to get him to come to you.

Mind you this is only my opinion and a reading would divulge more about the situation and how you can deal with it.

If his self-pity is coming from past hurts you may consider working a conjure that includes Healing, Crucible of Courage, and Clarity followed up with love/compelling work.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

I see. Thanks CM! I've indeed got a reading but of course I won't reveal the details in a public space.

The target's issue isn't exactly past hurt, just insecurity and the fear of losing control. You know the kind of people who only feels safe if they feel they have a hold on you, but they'd only be in love with you if you're stronger and keep them on their edge. But clarity and courage are always good angles to tackle coz everyone needs them.

I'll look more into these products.
HRCC Graduate #1610

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

ok, this is rediculous, my wife came to me and said she thinks she might want to come home BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT she wants to still be able to date her boyfriend. SHE WANTS US BOTH! She says she can't choose!!!!!! I don't even know what to say at this point. It was a huge turn off hearing her say she wants to be able to have sex with both of us!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 am

I'd take it as a sign that your work so far is going well, but that obviously you have some more work to do to get her completely back to you. Take it as a positive and move into the next phase of your work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 am

Whatever you do don't loose your cool. You've worked really hard to get her from completely hating to wanting to come back home. On some level the work you and your rootworker have been doing is headed in the right direction.

Like Devi said, take this as a sign that things are progressing and keep up the pressure to help her mind from being messed with by this guy. Hopefully she'll soon be free of his influence.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:11 am

Dear Tom - I know this sounds ridiculous but you're infuriated, but think about the progress you've made so far. You moved from her being cold and responsive to think about coming home again - you've made the progress some people never make! And that she came up with the idea doesn't mean you have to fall into it - you can continue to work her magically and try to fix it there, while being nice and loving towards her in life.

I haven't had a lot of experience in doing love work that involves a love triangle. But in my experience it often happens that a target will get confused/wish-washy and come to you with 'Yes I want to be with you but I have all these issues...', when your work starts to hit them coz they've started to think things over. You'd have to be patience and see how this plays out. Don't panic or get mad or doubt yourself. Just move onto the next phase of your work like juju says.
HRCC Graduate #1610

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Conjure Man is so wise, trust him. You have made ENORMOUS progress. She wants you both-- well not long ago she didn't want you at all. This is GOOD. What this means, I think, is she is waking up from the influence of the other man. She's still in it and thinks she still wants him but she's remembering that she loves you too.

That doesn't mean you have to agree to what she wants, but yes, don't lose your cool and be glad for what you've achieved!

RoxyMama

Unread post by RoxyMama » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:19 am

Is it possible to place a spell on a man that is so powerful he will not only leave his wife for another woman but, that he will also break all contact with his children, parents and friends?

My Ex husband still loves me and keeps trying to come back to me but, he keeps going back to this woman. It is hard to explain but, it does not make any logical sense to any of his family or friends. I know it sounds crazy but, I know she is evil and he doesn't love her. She is interfering with our reconciliation. I know that I may sound naive and like a pushover but, my instinct tells me that there is something controlling him and keeping him away. I am in a lot of pain physically and emotionally and need to resolve this dilemma and move on.

Even though they fight all the time and he is not happy, I am considering doing spells to break them up. I truly believe doing so would be for the good of all involved (especially for my children who need their father).

I would appreciate any thoughts and/or advice.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 am

I would get a reading done on your situation, they will best advise you on what is happening and what to do next.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Hi All-

I need help with reconciliation work for my husband and I....we have been separated for quite some time, he just filed for a divorce, he's involved with someone else.....

I've had several readings from credible readers who all say that he is still in love with me....one medium even saw us becoming very good friends again.....

I currently have LM burning candles on their altar...this week is another reconciliation because of the waxing moon cycle....

I have a honey jar under the head of my bead....

I am not sure of the other woman's name nor do I know how to get it....my husband in our conversations have been very agreeable but he's been avoiding me lately (we were discussing the divorce) normally its a shouting match..but lately he's been agreeable, I feel that he's ashamed and remorseful for what he's done...he's written me several emails saying so but also stated in the same emails he wanted to move on....I sense because there is another woman.......so there is something working out there....but I know that I have to get this other person out of his life so that he can focus on me and reuniting with me....

I'm not sure of my next moves. I will share this: about a month ago, in February, after not hearing from him for several months I prayed that if I didn't hear from him by March 1st then I would go ahead and file for a divorce...well about a week later he nearly mowed me down trying to catch up with me in the store....we talked like we were old friends for about 90 mins. (he was driving the conversation, I was standing there awed by the change in attitude) but almost 2 weeks after that he hits me out of no where with divorce papers.

I had readings done to confirm what I thought about his still caring for me....and both pretty much said the same, that he's still in love with me...but he's very embarrassed about being caught cheating on me and he's very jealous - I have a great career and bought a brand new home after I left him.

any advice would be helpful....I am very gifted myself and a reader but when your own emotions are involved its harder to read and work the situation....

I am sure most readers would agree....

thanks in advance....

Miss Tri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Is it possible? Absolutely. While not everytime a man or woman acts out of "character" is a spell, but it's definately a possibility.

To find out more information if he really is being controlled seek out a reader-the link has already been provided.

Until then you want to cleanse down your house and protect yourself and get yourself mentally prepared for what it takes to win the battle, if there should be one.

Good luck!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

To eliminate any influence that might be there in the form of a rival you can work a freezer box that will freeze this person out. If you don't know the name simply right "my rivals for my husband" or something along those lines. Toss this in bottle, in aluminum foil, or a plastic baggie with vinegar, salt, black peppers, red peppers, and poppy seeds. Toss it in a freezer and pray that this person is frozen out of your husbands life and that he becomes cold towards them in turn.

Follow this up with reconciliation conjure but add a compelling/dominating element to make him move to come back to you. I'd do a moving candle spell where you move him closer and closer to you over a course of seven days. Dress the candles with Reconciliation, Return to Me, and Love Me. The compelling element may be adding Calamus herb to the mix. Use your honey jar as the third candle in the spell to form a triangle and keep the pressure on the situation.

Good luck!

RoxyMama

Unread post by RoxyMama » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Tom.

I am new here and read through your entire post. I was happy to see that my story/situation is very similar to yours. Since you have had some success, I would appreciate any advice you could give to me.

My ex husband's character completely changed since he had an affair with another woman 3 years ago. He not only left me but also, his children, his family and his friends to live with her, her 4 kids and 2 grandkids, while his kids go without his emotional or financial support. All of his family and friends were shocked and even thought he may be on drugs even though that would be completely out of his character, we have been searching for an explanation for his illogical and irrational behavior.

I wish I had known 3 years ago that this woman was controlling him, possibly even cursing him. The only choice I felt I had at the time was to file for divorce and let him go. Always believing that if you love someone let them go and if the love is true and meant to be they will come back.

He has tried to come back many times in the last 3 years but, he cannot stay and then cuts off all contact with us until the next time his mind becomes clear and he remembers us. She is very insecure and controls his every move, even answering his phone and responding to IMs I send him. He was a strong man who never needed me to control him or talk for him. I know he loves me deeply and that he will never have the connection with her.

On the one hand, I don't want a weak man who doesn't care for his children, that I have to control or curse to stay with me. On the other hand I still love him and I am worried about him and my children.

I would appreciate any advice you could give to me.

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:52 am

Thank you.....I appreciate the good advice

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 am

Hi RoxyMama-

I'm not Tom, but I will give you the advice that I would give anyone else in your situation. You should start right away with a reading from a good rootworker. Through divination they will be able to suss out what is going on, and set you on a plan of action that will be effective for your specific case. You can even hire them to work on your behalf to help you hit harder if that is what is called for.

Many blessings on your journey!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 am

I have to agree! In the beginning I was trying everything possible that I could find to do! But then through advice I learned that you can definitely OVER DO it!!

I found myself a rootworker for my reading and then she referred me to another for specific types of work. They were both great and I appreciate everything they did to help me. It wasn't until I had a plan from them that the results started to manifest. It is best to have a plan and not just keep throwing more and more magic out there.

Hope this helps.

RoxyMama

Unread post by RoxyMama » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks Tom and Devi. I am overwhelmed by the choices of readers and where to start. I definetly need guidance. First I would like to know if my ex, is indeed under a spell and if so then, is it worth it for me to reverse it or move on. I know either way I need help to cleanse myself and focus on healing myself.

Do I need to chose a reader and a rootworker or does anyone have any recommenedations of someone who can do it all? I know ultimately the choice is mine. For me, it is importnat that I use my instinct and feel a connection with the person.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Tom offers some great advice.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 pm

RoxyMama wrote:Thanks Tom and Devi. I am overwhelmed by the choices of readers and where to start. I definetly need guidance. First I would like to know if my ex, is indeed under a spell and if so then, is it worth it for me to reverse it or move on. I know either way I need help to cleanse myself and focus on healing myself.

Do I need to chose a reader and a rootworker or does anyone have any recommenedations of someone who can do it all? I know ultimately the choice is mine. For me, it is importnat that I use my instinct and feel a connection with the person.
Most will do both, but it's up to you. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers is a good place to start. Also, ask around. There are plenty of people on this board who do readings and/or rootwork who are very talented, but are not official members of AIRR. However, if you're new and overwhelmed, you should probably just keep it simple and find an AIRR member. Your best bet is to go to the "love work" section on the AIRR page. At the bottom of the page will be a list of rootworkers who do love work. Click on a few of their pages until you find one that resonates with you. If you narrow it down to a few, most of the people on there are also on these forums, so you can look for posts from them or a testimonial thread about them. I don't think there's any of them that won't also do readings.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 am

Ok so the Return To Me I think worked. He moved back to the U.S and he and I spoke and had a heart to heart and he expressed to me he still loved me. We had a quickie because we both were lusting for each other, but now were back to not talking.

I need a spell to have him stay with me and we share the love we had.

I never received my candle burning report and now I have moved, so I have to try something else. What can I do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am

Stay with me supplies are available at LM read about them here http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html everything you will need is included with instructions. Good Luck to you scotty10

gert666

Unread post by gert666 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am

would anyone know. how to work a love spell on a man to brig him back from a long ways away? me: tiny pacific island. him: vermont. we reconnedcted recently and he still has feelings, i still have feelings. but time has taken us farther and farther away from each other. i dream about him. i have dreamed about him since we parted. talking to him again confircmed my feelings. so i am looking for a spaell for anything, to bring two people together. should i use a money-drawing spell to get money to travel to him (currently being broke), or can i focus on bringin him back here? if anyone knows good tricks for these things, i would greatly greatly appreciate them letting me know. my background is eclectic, but i find i am most comfortable with hermetic magic, goetia, satanism, voodoo, qabala, and pre-wicca craft. many thanks and blessings

gert

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Gert,
So first off, this is a site where the type of magic discussed is African American Hoodoo and Conjure, we won't be talking about some of the other religious and magical traditions you mentioned being comfortable with. Secondly, this forum is for Lucky Mojo products--its sponsor--we spend most of our time helping folks figure out which LMC products are best for their situation and offer pointers on how to use said products.
To get oriented you may want to read:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Then, in answer to your question, I suggest you look at:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html or
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

The first is the Come to Me spell kit, the second is the Attraction spell kit--either would be helpful to you in your situation.
Doing work to draw money to him is also a good idea, but I would do it alongside of and not in lieu of love drawing work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”