Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Ms. D

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Ms. D » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello,

I have a gentleman that I am really attracted to who works in the same building as me.
We arrive in the parking lot and leave pretty much at the same time everyday but both of us seem really shy.
I have managed through a friend to start conversation with him but would like to back this up with an attraction spell.
I have access to his car in the lot, and obviously know where he works. Also he is in a band so I was able to obtain pictures of him
after my friend chatted with him.
I have made a honey jar using his pic honey , cinnamon and cloves for friendship.
is there maybe a powder i can use in a foot track magic or should i go woth a "come to me love spell kit"

advise??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I would recommend getting the come to me spell kit. It is better for what you want. In addition, you could gather up his foot track as a personal item. I would get to the parking lot early...park close to him and as soon as he leaves get some of that foot track from the parking lot.

I would wear some betwitching, look me over,and/or come to me oil so that he will be attracted you in person. In addition, I would put some orris or queen elizabeth root in your honey jar to attract him to you. If you wanted to...you could throw some powders in this path in the parking lot or near his office....I would use come to me or some follow me boy...but come to me would be less forceful.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 am

There is a girl whose love I desire. To gain this I will need some of LMs best gear. As a druid I work in threes. So I was planning to do a mojo bag, then a spell and finally a shaking bottle to help keep it spell going.

What would be the best items to use? What to do with the mojo and shaking bottle once I've won her? Also does this even sound like a good idea?

Thanks
-Auberon

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 am

Are you in contact with her? Is she a friend? Does she know you like her? Follow me girl products is a good start...http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-follow-me-girl.html While there is not an appropriate mojo, you can call LM and they will personalize it for you. As for the bottle spell, you can call inquire about this. LM has a follow me boy spellkit that I am sure can be personalized for your female friend.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 pm

I would go with some come to me products, and have her come to you and be attracted to you. Follow me girl is not going to make this person truly be attracted to you, but more like follow you around or even become obsessed with you. While that might sound fun to you, I would not recommend that unless you are going for true love.

From LM, you could order a honey jar as well, But I would go with the come to me products, and later love me once you have her as yours. The bottle spell, you should work with it and the bury it in in a potted plant or your backyard. If she is a friend already, then you could work a love me spell kit on her.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm

AuberonDraenenWen wrote:There is a girl whose love I desire. To gain this I will need some of LMs best gear. As a druid I work in threes. So I was planning to do a mojo bag, then a spell and finally a shaking bottle to help keep it spell going.

What would be the best items to use? What to do with the mojo and shaking bottle once I've won her? Also does this even sound like a good idea?

Thanks
-Auberon
It totally depends on what you want and what kind of relationship you have had with her up until this point. If you work in 3's you might want to consider blending 3 Lucky Mojo love drawing oils together. I like the following 3 in combination:
Love Me
Dixie Love
Come to Me

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 am

Once you've acheived your objective you can bury your mojo back in your yard. This is if its sole aim was to get her to come to you.

The Come to Me spellkit has everything you need to bring a friend closer to you and turn them into a lover. It comes with full instructions and all the materials you'll need.

Timing isn't that strict in hoodoo, but if you work with it you can start during the waxing moon on a Friday, Wed, or Monday. Another option is to work while the hands of the clock are ascending.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks everyone! The girl is close to me and I think Come to Me will be perfect. I'll keep you guys posted on results! Will get the kit near the end of March.

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

So there's this guy that I am incredibly attracted to. A while back he found out that I like him and denounced me for it. I felt horrible and while everyone thought I got over him, I really had growing feelings for him. So for the last three years I have loved him from afar. I know it isn't some naive crush because that's happened before and I've gotten over them rather quickly. But I have a really strong feeling that this guy might actually like me back because no other guy I have had feelings for ever made me feel like crap for it. They kindly told me they were straight and that they were still interested in being friends. I get feelings that he maybe struggling with his sexuality for a number of reasons among them is that he can go from being a really great guy to total jerk, he gets angry or sad at the blink of an eye. And as to why he might have feelings for me is because he flirts sometimes, he shows off whenever I'm around, teases me, and I have more than once caught him "checking me out".

I was wondering if there was anything I could to to coax his true feelings to show themselves and if I could get him to be with me even for the briefest time so that in unrequited love I am get something.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I think you need to get a reading done to see how to best approach this person, and to see if he is in fact he likes men. If he does not like men, chances are you are going to be wasting you time. You can't really take the stripes off a tiger. However, if you find out from the reading that he does in fact like men and is attracted to you...then proceed.

In addition, I am not sure this is in the right section. This section is for mojo bags, jack balls, and baby dolls. So in the future make sure you put this in the help with spellcasting section or something more appropriate. I would suggest you work with lavender love drops and/or a come to me spell kit. But first get a reading.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Get a reading to see how this guy really feels.

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I have. By more than one person. All of them said to wait. And on top of that I have done some things on my own to see if he does. Mirrors and cards and such.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

If your readers say to wait than you should wait.

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 am

To quote them "Wait for him and embrace the love of those around you in order to obtain romantic love. Just wait for him. He'll see you for what you are in due time."
But I would really like something that would just let the feelings be drawn out so that I can be sure that they're there.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 am

I think you got your answer, wait for him.. so not much you can do at this time...other then think if its really worth the wait ( while you wait you give up the option to really look for someone new).. you can do a honey jar to sweeten him to you and a doll baby to get into his mind to come to you. thats my suggestion.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:48 pm

How could one go about making a doll baby? Or are they like poppets? If they are, then I am in luck cause I have found those work very well for me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 am

Yes baby dolls are like poppets.You can either make them out of clothing that was worn by the target or you can get some fabric at a craft store, and make one that way. Here, I would use either red or pink., and then stuff them with the appropriate herbs In addition, we have had some great conversations about this on the board. Feel free to use the search function for "baby doll" and/or "poppet".

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:54 am

I got my reading today and I was told I that I could get the person I want back into my life through a love spell.

I first need to clean my house using Ammonia and Hyssop tea in water, is there a product on LM that I can purchase?

Before conducting the spell I need a hoodoo bath, is there a product that anyone could recommend for me?

Also the love spell needs me to dress a candle, would it be better if I purchased a ready dressed candle for the spell from LM? (The love spell is a candle ontop of an over turned plate, persons name and picture underneath)

Or would it be better for me to use the candle service provided and tailor the petition for my needs, with this issue being so important to me I don't feel too confident in doing this myself yet.

Sorry for the post, I have went overboard but so excited with the results from my reading.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am

Ammonia http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
Hyssop http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Ammonia and Hyssop are great cleansers and can be used in a bath (dilute dilute dilute)

or you can opt for the 13 herb bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) which is a major cleanser

I would purchase the Love Me candle from LM (since you are not comfortable dressing it yourself-the church can set lights for you until you get your order)

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks jwmcclin, I forgot to try the Herb-Magic store for the Hyssop.

I am hoping to get a worker to complete the spell for me, but I will be placing an order on Monday for quite a few items for myself and family.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello gbenson. Glad to hear your good news. Ideally you'd want to get the worker who gave you the reading to do the love spell for you coz they know about your situation - if you go to another one you'd have to get another reading, most likely. Good luck and have fun with the LM supplies when you get them!
HRCC Graduate #1610

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi all,
I want to perform a serious love spell. I have been single for a while and I am determined to find love with the help of LM products :)
So I'm thinking of come to me love spell, road opener bath crystals and chinese wash to clease myself, and my home as well.
I have a reading scheduled in couple of weeks but I like to get started before then.
My come to me order may arrive before the cleansing products. can I do the love spell before the cleansing?
or should i just wait for the reading, then cleansing, and then love spell?
any suggestions? Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

I would recommend that you do a road opener, and a cleansing before you do the come to me spell. However, you could get away with doing a simple cleansing spell. The eggs spell is a great one, or you can simply get some herbs and put it in your bath for cleansing. Great herbs are hyssop, eucalyptus, mint, nettle, sage...are all good for cleansing. An egg cleansing is talked about on this forum so feel free to do a forum search. Then I would do the come to me spell.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 am

Luckily the original reader Johannes has agreed to do the work for me, so I am really pleased and optimistic about my situation.

The hardest thing about Lucky Mojo is picking what I want, I don't have that much to spend but I want everything in the store :lol: , so I am going to do a list today.

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:33 am

Hi,
I did my cleansing.
when it's the best time to start my come to me spell? also any tips on come to me be greatly appreciated as far as what personal items I can add in and what to do with the mojo bag that it comes with...etc..
I'm so excited about this... Thank you sooooo much!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

Start the spell when you need to. Look for information about moon phases and planetary hours and appropriate days on the website, and choose a time that works for you.

Also, the mojo hands sold by LM are fixed and ready to go. If you need to add anything to them, there'll be instructions letting you know. There's plenty of information on the site about personal concerns if you really want it. I suggest doing a wee bit of research and figuring out how you're going to perform the spell before you just dive on in and do it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:47 am

...and if you are still not clear or secure in performing a spell LM sells a complete kits with instructions found here (no guess work) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 am

I did what was suggested with a cut and clean spell. I wove the spell but made a few changes and tweaks to it, it has proven to be successful.

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 am

I've used LM products with a lot of success. I posted a while back questions regarding my first love spell endeavour. I read somewhere on this forum that the best spells are the ones that are easily done? So I stopped working on that particular person. I was seeing some movement but his new girlfriend who has been practicing way longer than myself kept blocking any attempt so I kind of just let that go. Since then I have met an amazing man that seems to have a genuine interest in me but he's been heartbroken before and is really reluctant of relationships and he's really concerned about finishing school (which is understandable, medical school takes a lot of effort) but I really want to pursue him. I've been waiting for my LM shipment for a little over a month now so I decided to use some of my leftover LM products on a white candle. I carved his name into a pretty good size candle with a pin and washed the candle with Florida Water. Then I poured organic honey on it and rolled it in sugar. Then I dressed the candle with 'Come To Me', 'Commanding', 'Fire of Love', and 'Fast Luck' oils from Lucky Mojo. I then used the red feather pen and Dove's Blood Ink from LM to write our names on a parchment paper. Do you think this would have any significance to my cause or was it just a fun thing to do to relieve stress? The candle is still burning.. It's been on for about.. 15 or so hours now. I would really like to make another order.. Maybe the 'Follow Me Boy Spell Kit' and the 'Love Me Spell Kit'? I really don't want to overload with the spells since I have heard of so many negative stories about doing so. My ultimate goal would be for him to be attracted to me (which I think he is.. He just needs a push) and to let his heart open to me for a relationship. Any advice?

Thanks to everyone that replies. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

I think that your candle on "whim" as you may think of it will serve you well. I think you are overthinking this slightly too much, and you should just let it go, and know that it is going to work. As I was reading your post, I was thinking that you should do some love uncrossing work, and some healing work on your target since he has been hurt in the past. so if you are thinking about making another order I would consider healing spell kit or candle. If you want something simple you can perform an egg cleansing, and place the egg over his name or picture (if this is all you have), and ask that the egg take away his past hurts. Then I would follow up with a road opener, and then you should consider a come to me spell kit to draw him to you more so as a love interest. Perhaps you might want to work with some Kiss me now products, or some look me over as well to lure him in. Follow me boy spell kit....eh thats just going to get him to follow you like a dog, and perhaps turn him obsessive which is not really the thing you are going for. I would go for the come to me spell kit as your best bet.

However, it would be advised before making another order to get a reading done just to see what is going on with him, and you should best approach this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm with starsnthesky7 'get a reading' to see the best course of action'... Good Luck with your new love.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 pm

stellar wrote:Do you think this would have any significance to my cause or was it just a fun thing to do to relieve stress
Sounds like a pretty significant spell to me. It almost seems that you are minimizing it. My thought is that of course that would add to your cause, the only caveat being that it's a new relationship and you don't yet know if he's truly meant to be yours yet. However, I anticipate that you'll be seeing some amorous attention from him soon.

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks so much for the replies. I will get a reading ASAP. :)

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 am

Hi, I was wondering I'm going out on a date this weekend, and I'm wondering what oils do you think will make a good impression on them, IE, make them want to go out on another date. Thanks.

-Michelle

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

There's plenty of love and sex oils - so it really depends on which one you feel suits you best.
Lodestone Oil, Magnet Oil, or Attraction Oil mixed with Love Me or something similar would certainly make you extremely magnetic.
If you want them to want to be around you all the time, then you could use Follow Me Boy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 pm

If you want to get that aura of mystery that keeps them coming them back for more mix Bewitching with Kiss Me Now, or Follow Me Boy. This draws them in while keeping them enchanted.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Nice one ConjureMan! I'd forgotten about Bewitching...and it's one of my fav scents, too. :)

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 pm

I made a custom blend for a friend just yesterday using Lodestone, Command and Cleo May - yeah, she wears a lot of leather.....

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks everyone, I especially love ConjureMan's idea about bewitching, I may try that one!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Bewitching in combination with Look Me Over will surely get you a second date...and maybe more...

Good luck on that date!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 am

ablake wrote:Bewitching in combination with Look Me Over will surely get you a second date...and maybe more...

Good luck on that date!
Thank you!

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

Follow me Boy has a great scent, as well. I have been wearing it as a perfume for over a year just as my daily scent and it is lovely.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:53 am

heathernijoli wrote:Follow me Boy has a great scent, as well. I have been wearing it as a perfume for over a year just as my daily scent and it is lovely.
I'll have to try Follow Me Boy out, because it seems like a lot of people love the scent ;)

Dr.Fate

Unread post by Dr.Fate » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey all, first post here. I wanted to know what would be the best product to buy to gain a loving relationship in terms of a girlfriend :D I've been alone all my life in that regard ( in my early 20s now) and am looking to magick for some help. I'm a typically very shy guy, however I do have plenty of friends and get along with people once they know me however, I just have trouble initiating a conversation in social situations. I want an actual relationship and not a quick fix/hookup. I was looking in in terms of a Mojo bag, but any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for any and all of your help

Dr.Fate

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Hello Dr Fate

Welcome to the forum! The Come To Me spell kit will be good for your goal:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

I'd also recommend getting some High John products - bath crystals, and oil for candle work and to wear on your person when you go out. High John is very good for self-strengthening so you overcome your shyness. It enhances personal mastery, success, etc. as well.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1610

Dr.Fate

Unread post by Dr.Fate » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Cool, thanks. I have another question that has been bugging me. I know you can use these spells to attract a totally new person but the description says it could be someone you know. Isn't that a bit moral grey territory? You are asking for someone who potentially isn't attracted to you to become attracted to you, and even potentially break up a relationship if they're in one. Doesn't that interfere with the other's free will?

Sorry if it seems a bit overt hought, just a deeper question I had pondered since looking at a lot of the Hoodoo spells and reading about different types of ritualistic occult magick. Maybe I'm mixing my esoteric beliefs up too much. If I use the come to me spell, it would be for an entirely new person to enter my life ( why limit yourself to just who you know :)? )

Thanks again for the help

Dr.Fate

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Dr.Fate wrote:Cool, thanks. I have another question that has been bugging me. I know you can use these spells to attract a totally new person but the description says it could be someone you know. Isn't that a bit moral grey territory? You are asking for someone who potentially isn't attracted to you to become attracted to you, and even potentially break up a relationship if they're in one. Doesn't that interfere with the other's free will?

Sorry if it seems a bit overt hought, just a deeper question I had pondered since looking at a lot of the Hoodoo spells and reading about different types of ritualistic occult magick. Maybe I'm mixing my esoteric beliefs up too much. If I use the come to me spell, it would be for an entirely new person to enter my life ( why limit yourself to just who you know :)? )

Thanks again for the help

Dr.Fate
You can definitely use Come To Me to draw someone you know, but it also works very well drawing an unknown lover to you. I will not comment on the morality or ethics of targeted love work, thats almost as thorny a discussion as crossing, lol. But I digress, definitely Come To Me can help you, so can Attraction, Lodestone,and Magnet formulas. I'm personally am very partial to working with Lodestones. A matched male/Female set of lodestones, some magnetic sand, Come To Me oil and a red candle can go a very very long way towards drawing a lover.

As for you...
Dr.Fate wrote:I'm a typically very shy guy, however I do have plenty of friends and get along with people once they know me however, I just have trouble initiating a conversation in social situations.
I was and some times still am this way I'll tell you what I did, maybe it will help you.

I worked with High John De conqueror root a lot, and you can get a lot of benefit from carrying one as a pocket piece and occasionally anointing it with High John oil. A High John spiritual bath would also be great for you.

I also highly recommend LuckyMojo's Crucible of Courage line. They smell fantastic and work incredibly well when it comes to overcoming shyness and social awkwardness. That and High John oil on a gold or white candle works wonders.

Best of Luck to you :)
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Generally speaking in hoodoo there's no across-the-board moral stance on targeted love work. In fact it's some of the most popular. Obviously you can get into touchy areas when trying to break up established relationships or marriages in order to snag your target, but as far as one single person working to attract a specific other single person there's no argument there.

You'll mostly find people in the Wiccan, NeoPagan, and New Age communities shying away from target love work (or any kind of work which they feel manipulates another person), but it's not a traditional worry within hoodoo. Our behaviors, speech, body language, clothing and everything else are used to attempt to manipulate people each day. Using oils, candles, powders and the like isn't really any different, it's just working on a different level.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:40 pm

The Come To Me spellkit actually would include everything you'd need in order to attract an uknown person into your life for a serious relationship. It comes with full instructions on how to go about doing the work. Simply word your petition in such a way that it reflects your desire to bring in someone you can have a committed loving relationship with.

A combination of John the Conqueror and Curcible of Courage can really help people come out of their shell. If you have no issues with social interaction this latter combo may help you have the courage to initiate more conversations and social meetings

Good luck.

Dr.Fate

Unread post by Dr.Fate » Sat May 01, 2010 7:18 am

You've all been very helpful. Thanks a bunch! I'm gonna look into all the things recommended, but I'm leaning towards a Come To Me spellkit.

Thanks again.

Dr.Fate

Dr.Fate

Unread post by Dr.Fate » Sat May 01, 2010 3:03 pm

I have another question, would it be better for me to get a spell kit or a mojo bag?

Dr.Fate

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Dr.Fate wrote:I have another question, would it be better for me to get a spell kit or a mojo bag?

Dr.Fate
There's not really a "better" or "best" spell or way to work in hoodoo. There's just what you can or can't do with the materials and opportunity you have. That said, many of the spell kits involve creating your own mojo bag in the process-- look for the ones that come with a flannel bag if that's what you want.

Also, you might be better off *not* reposting the same message to bump your post to the top because you didn't get an answer immediately. This forum is full of helpful, informed people who *will* get to your question in time. Patience and reading old threads on your own will help you. Annoying the site admins, not so much. ;)

Good luck!

~Katie

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 am

I think Dr Fate didn't repost, just might have clicked the Post Reply twice by accident when it's not moving or something like that.

Katie is right there isn't a 'better' option to work in Hoodoo. That said, in your situation, I'd get the spell kit since it comes with everything you need plus the instructions, good for beginners. Plus it comes with bath crystals and incense - it's essential to take a good cleansing bath when you start a spell and incense is something newbies often neglect in their work, but it's a crucial part of spellwork, I think.
HRCC Graduate #1610

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 9:10 am

Hi all,
I am doing a LM love me honey jar on my target. I have all the love oils that i am wearing and laying tricks on the target. My ultimate goal is him, however, I am not a spring chicken anymore and while I work on him I want to keep my options open in case it doesnt work out with him. As I said in my previous post I plan to have a child within the next year some way or another. again,I rather be with him and have a family with him but I dont have years to wait around either.
so my question is can I do otehr work on the side for my perfect partner to come to me and work on the target at the same time. if the target is my perfect partner then we'll be together, if not then another suitable partner will come to me.
what do you wonderful people think? and if you guys think its a good idea what kind of work do I do and what products I need.
Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 9:16 am

Well, you are sending mixed magical messages if you're working for him, but then intending to keep your options open. Basically you're working against yourself.

If I were you, I would work a Road Opener candle + Attraction spellkit to attract the ideal opportunity and resources that you need to have a child. Don't get specific about it being with a partner or not, just make it so that the opportunity presents itself to you. Then keep working the honey jar. Make sure they are firmly 2 completely separate works in your mind and in your intents.

Be aware that the RO + Attraction might cause the love work to fail, in order to make you available to receive the ideal opportunity to have a child. You have to be ok with that, and recognize that that is what may be happening in that situation

Some may suggest simply halting the love work on the one man, and concentrate on the RO + Attraction for the ideal opportunity to have a child. Because that work may very well bring the right man into your life right there. You'd have to let go of your attachment to getting this one guy, though, and be open to exploring what things may present themselves to you. It may be your target, it may not.

But if your #1 priority is having a child, then I would focus on THAT conjure, and let all the love stuff fall into place through that - rather than working for who you think is best.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 am

I agree with JJ 100% - if you really want a child, focus on that.. not on who you think is perfect, etc. I know that I have personally wasted too much time and energy on a couple of men, turned down other offers, etc. because I thought they were "PERFECT". Guess what? after stepping away from the situation.. they were just men with faults, and good qualities but nothing worth putting in front of everything else.

Work on what is most important and best for you.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 10:00 am

thanks guys Devu you're sooo helpful and suzyparker youy're right no time to waste here!
I think I may take Devi's sugegstion and continue the honey jar for my target but do a separate work not for my perfect partner in case it doesnt work with the target but to attract an opportunity for a child. maybe I'll give the honey jar 3 month but continue the attraction work.
should I get the attraction spell kit and focus my intent for a baby? what herbs, oils are for having a baby. I can't find anything on LM catalouge.
what do you all think?

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 10:07 am

O I forgot to ask can someone please list all the producst I need to get for teh attraction work as far as which spell kits, vigil candles, cleansing, etc. thank you.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:18 am

2010luckyme wrote:what herbs, oils are for having a baby. I can't find anything on LM catalouge.
what do you all think?
I believe many of the herbs/products for love and marriage have elements of fertility/family as well.

~K

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 am

Get the Attraction spell kit - it has everything you need. Attraction products are amazing for attracting anything you put your intent to, so you can use them for attracting the opportunity for a baby.

I wouldn't necessarily go with Marriage products, because then you somewhat limiting the way in which a baby may be had, when you said yourself you would consider sperm-banks and going things independantly.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”