Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
skyme714

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 am

Gotcha! Thank you guys!

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 am

I had a friend recently try the intranquility spell with great results, and ive been trying to get my ex back for a bit now, so i figured id try the IS spell, right after the candle burnt out i got a strange call from my ex telling me that she misses me and that she wishes things couldve worked out between us, so we talked and said we would get together and hang out sometime but she hasnt called me so i dont know what to make of it, its only been alittle less than a week since the candle burnt out completely. is there something that i should do to help out the spell? should i try to contact her? i know theres allot of things on the IS on here but i need advice on this issue, any help would be greatly aprecciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

You should get a reading to find out what's going on. For one thing the IS only torments the person into making contact with you. So in that respect it worked - she contacted you, and the torment stopped. There was no follow through, so that's that.

The IS is really an absolute last resort type spell. It's actually much more of a curse than a love spell. You are calling a spirit from hell to torture someone. There are few instances in which such a spell is really justifiably employed. I hope you (and your friend for that matter) have also been doing cleansing and protection work on yourselves due to working this trick?? If not, you really should.

I'm sure there are other conjures that you can use to remedy this situation (especially considering that she said she wished you could work it out) that don't involve crossing and torturing the person you love. A reader can help you find those.

Remember, spells won't fix your problems. If you get her back you have to FIX whatever behaviors and patterns that drove you two apart in the first place. If you two are simply so different that it will just not work, magic cannot change that. You need to really think things through, identify the problems, and commit to fixing them in order for any Return or Reconcilation work to stand a chance of being successful in the long run. Get a reading!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am

I agree with Devi...IS is should be a last resort specifically because of its intent. Follow thorough is in order along with some reconciliation work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 pm

First, I would do some love uncrossing work ...get a red and black candle, dress it with uncrossing oil/powder, rose petals, and road opener. Then i would do a skull candle to flood her with thoughts of you, and have her think of you to want to contact you. During this time, i would have a sweet jar burning with a pink candle on top dressed with the intent for reconciliation. But the idea here is reconciliation, and then perhaps make a doll and speak to her every night to make her want to contact you as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Ah, Stars, this is why I like you :-). Love uncrossing! This is such a wonderful little trick in our arsenal. Not only does it cleanse us, but specifically unworks the little knots that occurr when we human attempt to weave our threads into the tapestry of love. Definately a necessary step.

Now, there are two opinions on the IS effect. Some say it only torture your target until they make contact, others say it tortures until they've fully come back. I like to pick and choose ;-). Personally, I find that depending on how you work your petition, or what you focus on then that alters the effect a bit. If you focus on them calling you then the IS will do that and then stop tormenting. If you focus on full reconciliation then it will do that. Generally, once the person is hit by the IS and they call you, this contact helps to allievate some of the torment that they suffer. The IS grabs all of their senses, hearing get satisfied by the call. Take the sage advice you've been given and get a reading to discover what's going on and what needs to be done to aid your situation.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm

I read in a earlier postings some psalms that should be read for protection when doing the intranquil spirit spell, only thing is that I can't find it.

Can anyone tell me which psalms are good to read every night while u are casting a intranquil spirit candle spell.

Also any other psalms that will boost the spell's power.

Or psalms that help reconcile with your partner?

Please help.

camila24

Unread post by camila24 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

i did the IS last firday night. but i didnt bury the wax. i put it in a bag with his picture and in mt closet. is that ok?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Bury the wax if you do not have a front yard...the bury it in your back yard, or a potted plant.

camila24

Unread post by camila24 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

ooo ok thank you...one last question dose it matter that its been a couple of days now?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Do it as soon as possible.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Ok so i did a intranquil spell and the candle finally burned out today. I have a feeling it back fired and instead of making my ex girlfriend intranquil....it made me the intranquil one.

Why?, you might ask!!!! Well all night, lastnight, i couldnt sleep...i kept thinking of her...waking up every 1o minutes wanting to call her....i awoke this morning with the same urge. Ok so i called...and called ....and called...and called like 20 times untile she finally picked up.

We spoke but again...i was the one asking for her to return, and asking for another chance and instead of taking me back she told me to scram!! To leave her alone, and that she "doesnt love me anymore". She thinks i am obsessed. But truly all i really am is genuwinely and honestly truly IN LOVE with her.
But i couldnt stop from calling her. She got so fed up she called her sister...and now her family is pounding me telling me to scram or they will call the cops for harassment...that she wants nothing to do with me any longer....FOR ME TO MOVE ON!

This is truly terrible news. The spell didnt work despite all the prayers and concentration, the pleading to god and ST. Anthony for help....Guess we are just not meant to be. And now this is just a perfect example of the intranquil spirit spell gone awful. Wish i had the same luck as many others who attempted the spell before with great success. SMH.Javi623

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:04 pm

This is not uncommon for the petitioner to feel this way when they are conducting the Intranquil spirit. In many other threads (as we have spoke about this a lot), some board members have talked about feeling this way when doing the spell.

It has been suggested to cleanse yourself AND protect yourself when doing this spell. Actually you should be protecting and cleansing yourself all the time.

In addition, the Intranquil spirit does not make the person love you necessarily, and some other means such as a honey jar, or a love me spell would need to be done. The person can be angry because you are torturing them to come back to you.

This is not a spell that should be used as the first line of defense. Anywhoo, read all the threads on this topic. They can definitely help just for your own knowledge in the future.

I would suggest that you get a reading done to see where you go from here.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 pm

All i can say is that the page carries a warning. I do not like this spell and i do not like this spirit. I teach the spell because people ask me about it.

But, as i explain, you work this spell at your own risk, because you are asking for help from a really BAD spirit -- one "who is wandering in Hell and will never reach Heaven."

If this is your idea of a love spell, ugh. :-(

You say, "i called...and called ....and called...and called like 20 times untile she finally picked up." Right. You got obssesed and started harassing her.

The Intranquil Spirit has captured MANY an obsessed lover. It can capture you. BEWARE.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 pm

It also carries the warning about action in the physical world that counteracts your spell.

The Intranquil Spirit spell is pretty clear, you are to let them contact you. No matter how tormented you felt... You could have jumped up, taken a cleansing bath and protected yourself.

Furthermore, during the reconciliation period when you *do* contact them its meant to be in a calm in a loving manner. When people let go of their composure and show a side of themselves that is not attractive what do you expect?

It was once said that the reconciliation process should resemble the courting process at the beginning of a relationship. Don't show them the distraught love-sick side of you-intead focus on your attractive qualities, focus on "seduction."

I feel for you, my friend. My best recommendation is to cleanse yourself, take a soothing bath and get a reading to see what can be salvaged or if a Cut and Clear is the way to go.

miss cat doesn't warn against this spirit and spell for no reason. It *is* a dangerous spell. People say it isn't, but here is proof that it is. I've used it with success on behalf of clients, but I will say this spell must be used cautiously. Read the Caveat...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Obsessed and love-sick isn't cute not matter what anyways. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Well said, my dear, well said. I understand the reconciliation process is tough, but its so essential that you don't sabotage your work by acting in said manner.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 pm

I have done this spell twice. Each time I cleansed myself RIGHT after. I made sure not to get any of that Intranquil oil on my hands and when it accidentally got on me or my fingers I immediately got up and washed them. IMMEDIATELY.

This is not a spell that I just perform either. I casted my circle to keep that spirit's influence out and positive energies in. I repeated over and over that there was to be no reversal on me and sent the spirit out to do its job. I, too, do not use the Intranquil spirit unless all else fails. It is a last resort to get someone to contact you and is dangerous emotionally if you are unprepared for you.

The fact that you had karma associated with this spell the instant that you finished it should tell you that you may not be ready to delve into these things if you are unprepared for them.

*note, I practiced wicca for about two years before embracing hoodoo. The whole karma thing I used broadly, I apologize for misconstruing. Karma was the Wrong word. This whole thing was just faulty. I am particularly sensitive if I keep the wrong oils on me. My psyche just gets all messed up when I get the oil that was not intended for me on my body. Cleansing is important after performing a spell like this however because the Intranquil spirit is a powerful entity *

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

I dont think karma is an issue here, and I dont think its a hoodoo concept (someone correct me if Im wrong) Its more that the person did not do their research, and have adequate preparation for what this spirit is capable of. In addition, getting intranquil oil on your fingers wont directly affect you. Although its not something you want on you, and you should cleanse yourself afterwards, its not going to harm you if you accidentally got it on you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Prettykila shows us the best way to deal with this spirit -- keep yourself clean all the way.

And you are correct, starsinthesky7 -- "karma" is not a hoodoo / Protestant Christian concept (it comes from Hinduism).

It was not "karma" that led Javi to fall apart and call his ex-lover "20 times" after doing the Intranquil Spirit spell -- it was sheer obsession. He got trapped by the Intranquil Spirit.
catherine yronwode

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 am

ok...So now that "it seems" that the intranquil spirit has attached itself to ME....How can i make it Go to the person it originally had to "torture" in the first place?

Its wierd but the whole day yesterday i was litterally uncontrollable...i couldnt stop calling her. But today in the other hand i am completely normal. Another point i would like to make is that the candle was a 5 day candle...and today is day 9....believe or not....the thing is still burning at the bottom on a pool of melted wax...under the wax is the petition paper where her name lies. This candle seems like it wont finishe until tomorrow morning making if Day 10!!! Crazy right?

Any how making things a little more crazy....my bestfriend is a Medium....Spirits go in him if they are around and they communicate with him...he can instantly feel thier presence....he had came over my place to pick some stuff up...and he said "What that heck u have in your room...SOMETHING IS IN THERE AND I AM NOT GOING INSIDE"

i took this as a positive because after furthuring questioning him about the energy he felt...he said it was NOT benovolent or evil, he just felt a presence in there and didnt want it attaching itself to him or to folllow him home. In the back of my mind...i was happy....it was proof that my energy and prayers and the intranquil spirit along with the graveyard dirt were actually working for my favor and that soon i would see results.

Guess i just have to wait for 3 weeks and see what happens.

How would i cleanse myself?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 pm

13-Herb bath, as it works on negativity on many different levels and from different sources. You may need to do it over a series of several days in order to be completely cleansed, especially as you are still working with the IS. I would also personally dress myself with Protection oil or powder.

Remember, if you call her and make contact, you basically spoil the IS spell - as she is only tortured as long as she is out of contact with you.

I would personally take your friend's experience as proof that the IS is hanging around your place, rather than being out tormenting your target. Remember, the IS spell is meant to contact the IS and SEND IT OUT to do a job. If your main intention has more been focused on simply calling up the IS, either consciously or subconsciously, then you're basically just inviting the spirit to hang around and effect you. The fact that you were happy that your friend sensed a spirit in your room sort of goes to proof that your intention may not have been entirely clear. If the IS is out messing with your target, then it's not going to be around to hang out in your room.

I also take the candle taking soooo long to burn as another sign that there is not clear enough intent, so the energy is just kind of hanging low - rather than speeding out to manifest.

I don't know if maybe you were too focused on seeing "proof" of the spirit, and so the work of sending the spirit out to do a job didn't get properly communicated - but there are definitely some seriously crossed wires between you and the spirit.

You may wish to terminate the spell, completely deep cleanse yourself and your apartment, do some nice strong Protection work, perhaps follow that with some Clarity work on yourself, and then get a reading on how you should proceed. The IS might not be your best option, as it seems as though you may have a hard time controlling this spirit.

Remember, a lot of experienced spirit-workers on here (including Miss Cat) have told you how dangerous the IS can be, and how infrequently they will work with it due to it's nasty nature. This should serve as a big Red Flag for anyone who is considering undertaking this work without a good, established skill-set in spirit work that would properly prepare them for working with this type of spirit.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks Devi.

I plan on cleansing myself real soon but not after i try the spell one last time. I wasnt too clear on the fact that if i contacted her...pretty much the spell spoiled....so i need to do it one last time....to make sure of its success....this time i wont contact her at all. Im going to do it 2mrw night...and this time i wont say the IS prayer so many times...and i will just pray it once on the day i conjure the spell. i plan on buying the cleaning ingredients also so that once the spell and the new candle is lit and completely burnt out....i will continue to clean my apartment and cleanse my room....including myself.

I have a bad tendency to be extremely hard headed....i dont like to give up easily....i truly believe love conqures all...and that nothing is impossible...there isnt a locked door without a proper key to open it. At the end...although i am a newbie...i know my strenght is strong and i can control and wield the IS spirit...He might be from hell...but i am alive and alot more powerful than he is. He will just need to heed my word and do the petition i ask and stop hanging around me tormenting me...and instead torment my ex.

Wont the Intranquil spirit leave and attach herself to her once he sees that i havent called her since that was his original petition?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm

I'll be honest. The fact that you say that you'll cleanse yourself soon but not right away shows that you really don't know what you're doing when it comes to spirit work, or even heavier spell work in general. The fact that you think because you're "alive" somehow automatically gives you power over a spirit, is plain wrong. You aren't entitled to control spirits by right of being incarnate - you need to learn how it's done, the protocols involved, and the processes you need to take to keep yourself from getting into trouble. You've already demonstrated that you do not have that knowledge - you weren't even clear on how the spirit was going to go about doing it's job. I know plenty of practitioners who have gotten their a@@ handed to them by a spirit through careless or clumsy spirit work.

So, you'll do what you'll do despite what advice is provided here. Love may conquer all, but generally that statement is made about relationships where two people love each other deeply and as equals - not where one person just obsesses over another. In my opinion true love would never torture the object of their affection, no matter what the circumstances. But obviously others feel differently, or there wouldn't be an IS spell in the first place!

I would advise you to cleanse yourself NOW, but you've already decided against that. So just be prepared for more of the same, since you are not willing to adjust your methods and take proper precautions.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 pm

well, really what im trying to ask is..... Do i need to perform the spell again because i contacted her and her torturing (if there was any) pretty much turned into mud? or is there a chance that the spell still might work since the candle is still lit?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Get a reading. It will help you answer these questions. This spell attempt is pretty much a failure because you contacted her and called her 20 times. In addition, you have been instructed to cleanse yourself when you are working with this spirit. I would advise for you to do some research and go back and read through the threads that have been created on this board. Just because you are "alive" does not mean you have control over a spirit. The feeling of you being "alive" did not help you here, and it will not help you in the future. I would strongly recommend you discontinue use with this spirit until you have learned what to do, and are willing to take the proper precautions. If not, you are just going to be the restless, and obsessed one, which will only cause your situation to be worse.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Javi623 wrote:well, really what im trying to ask is..... Do i need to perform the spell again because i contacted her and her torturing (if there was any) pretty much turned into mud? or is there a chance that the spell still might work since the candle is still lit?
I don't think you're listening to what you've been told. The spell is not going to manifest because you interfered with it. Your target is not going to be tortured because she has had contact with you.

I also don't think you're understanding the importance of cleanings and protection work. Instead of worrying about repeating the spell (which, in your case, is NOT a good idea), you need to cleanse and protect yourself ASAP. There are several different threads on this forum that can help you with both cleansing and protections even if you're on a budget. I highly suggest you do a search for those and make that your first priority.

Stars also brought up an excellent point about getting a reading. You're attempting reconciliation work which can be difficult. Most will advise you not to contact the target. Since you did....repeatedly, it could have set you back. You need to find out if reconciliation is even possible and how to proceed if it is.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm

About the candle - is it burnt out as you first posted? or is it still lit as you state in a later post?

Yes, it is beautiful to think that all is fair in love and war. But let's face it, today's battle of love you have lost. Now if you want to win the war than perhaps you should take the valuable, very-experienced, insightful, best-intented advice that is being offered here to you, freely.

Please Javi, stop for now. Try to recollect yourself and come back to fight another day.

I too am a Newbie of Hoodoo. I have been studying in for almost a year with some sdecent results. Now I do not mean to make you feel bad BUT less than 10 days ago in a different post you didn't even know what a "condition oil" or "personal concern" was. Yet, you believe yourself strong enough to invoke the IS.
Maybe you are strong enough BUT definetly not EXPERIENCED enough to cast it correctly.

There is a vast difference in being "exteremely hard-headed" which you state you are and being "reckless and foolish" which humbly in my opinion is how I believe you are acting.

I hope you will at least cleanse yourself as soon as you can. Tonight if possible. There are lots of spiritual baths posting on this forum.

Taking care and taking precautions is always a smart thing to do.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok. I have no choice but to cleanse myself. I'm going to do it asap. But inside my heart its a total shame on my part. Wish I never contacted her in the first place maybe things would have turned out differently.

The candle just went out. I guess it took too long to burn because I put too much intranquil oil in the glass. I wish I didn't call her now. What a waste of time.

Well ok....I will start working on the cleansing as soon as possible.

Thanks guys :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Well, I know how you feel. A reader had me work with Ellegua, and he is known as a trickster. I had NO business working with him, and trust me I had lots of tricks played on me, and it was not fun. But I could not blame her. And you are going to run into people that will tell you methods that are not safe or what not. However, its your responsibility to yourself to do some research on the topic. A lesson learned, and it will only help your growth in the future.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Guy but I have a question.

What if like 3 weeks from now she is wanting me because the IS is still working somehow? What should I do? Should I have her cleanse herself too?

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Don't worry about problems you don't have.

Wait 3 weeks to see if she wants you, then worry how to address this question. Right now you might want to worry about protecting yourself.

I believe that knowledge is power so perhaps you might want to research the threads to read about IS. There is some relevant good info on this thread:
thank-you,-intranquil-spirit-and-saint- ... t4299.html

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Ablake,

Thanks for the thread. Feels good to know that not everything is bad when dealing with the Intranquil spirit.

I still have hope that although I called her...she will still want to come back.....but you guys are great and all of your advice is helping me a lot. I love all of ya!!!

Looking back and reading to wat I posted before....I think I might have seemed too into myself when I said that since I am alive I can control the spirit. I just wanted to give a illustration of my confidence. I mean when doing spell work u need to show confidence and be strong or else the spirits will sense that and maybe take advantage of you. I mean I did conjure a spirit from hell and another from a graveyard whom were probably chilling and relaxed until I cam along. I just wanted to be strong...but now I see that my constant thinking and hoping and waiting for a sign from my ex to come back running to me made me weak at the end.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Javi, you have been given very sound advice by respectable, experienced workers and conjurers and yet you are reluctant to take that advice.

First, the spell is done, nothing you can do about that. You initiated contact and broke its effects. It is unlikely to take effect, no point holding out for it. After your rather intense experience you plan on attempting it again. This has nothing to do with hard-headedness, but with simply doing something unhealthy for you. The IS tormented you to such a point that you called someone 20x. Even if you were on good terms with your target calling them 20x is enough to really irritate someone. Consider that when you started you said she loved you. AFter the IS she clearly said she was not in love and even threatened police action. This is a huge stepback in your reconciliation process. Are you willing to endanger it further by dealing with a spell and spirit that you are unprepared to deal with? Are you willing to go through the feeling of torture one last time? Think of how badly your obesession became for you to call someone 20x and throw yourself at them... Are you willing to repeat this?

Now my best recommendation is take everyone's advise and thoroughly cleanse yourself and your home. A basic salt bath will do for now, but I'd follow it up with a 13-herb bath. Please read through the LM links and this boards to get ideas of how to perform the bath properly. Considering how dangerous having this spirit around is, you want to do this right. WAsh down your house with Chinese Floor Wash and smudge with some Sage.

Finally, get yourself a reading. Your reader can tell you if there is hope of salvaging this situation or if you need to simply Cut and Clear. If there is hope of salvaging this situation they will tell you the best course of action.

For now try to stick with spell that are within your abilities. I wish you luck.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Take some time to browse through the forums. Topics of cleansing have come up MANY times before, and I'm sure you can hunt down a few of those threads on your own. It only takes a little time ane effort.

Read through the related forum threads here and you will find a great deal of information that can help you. Take ConjureMan's and everyone elses' advice and REALLY cleanse yourself and your home, and take some protective measures as soon as possible.

Then follow up with a reading with a good rootworker on your situation. You can find many listed through the AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Can one ever really claim the Intranquil Spirit spell went well for them? Hey, I love you...I'm going to torment the absolute Hell out of you, dear! Reconciliation work is tough, that's why so many professional rootworkers won't touch it. The main reason it's so tough is because people sabotage their efforts in the mundane world, i.e. calling 20 times or more in an evening, stalking, otherwise harassing the target.

Reconciliation work stands a better chance when the parties are still in civil contact with one another. CIVIL contact. Yes, I've known of the IS to return a lost love; said lost love is angry and miserable, not a pretty sight or loving relationship. Your best bet is to perform the black walnut bath to clear yourself of your painful obsession for this woman, then a cut and clear to sever all ties to her and open the opportunity to draw in a new lover. But first, because you've mucked around with the nasty ol' IS, you've got to cleanse yourself and your home, PRONTO!

After you've got all that squared away, then attempt some general love drawing work, not aimed at any one individual. Have faith that there is someone out there just for you and she will find you if you are open. You could be missing out on your perfect woman, obsessing over someone who is ready to file a protective order against you. That's sad...but you can stop what you're doing. Get your head clear, get cleansed and then take a deep breath and carry on.

Since you are very new to conjure, I would suggest before undertaking any more spellwork that you do some studying and then when you feel you need to do spellwork, find a reputable worker and invest in some magical coaching. You can even have the worker do the bulk of the work and prescribe specific things for you to do on your own, to complement the overall effort. I can tell you are terribly pained by all this and I hope you get yourself straightened out soon...remember, a restraining order will haunt you even longer than the Intranquil Spirit and can't be gotten rid of through the judicious use of Chinese Wash!

I have to echo something once said by Hail Discordia, possibly the most honest statement ever made on the Intranquil Spirit spell: it's better suited for revenge than love. How true!

Good luck getting clear and finding love,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 am

CopperFox wrote:Can one ever really claim the Intranquil Spirit spell went well for them? Hey, I love you...I'm going to torment the absolute Hell out of you, dear!
I think the IS is more suited for someone who is looking to seek revenge on an ex. It's basically spiritual stalking and most of us should know that stalking someone rarely makes them come running back. I think most people go straight for the IS because it's simple (just a prayer and candle if you're in a pinch) and, let's face it, misery loves company. If you're miserable without someone, you want them to be miserable without you too. Sounds like a great solution but nothing is really simple in life.

That said, I've found the IS to be rather effective when used with other methods of reconciliation work (ie honey jar, etc.). IMO, it's not great to use on someone who is already high strung or very open with their emotions. The few people I've worked it on were more confused by the constant thoughts of me than anything else.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

Ive used it quite effectively for someone,and I can tell you it was definitely successful. However, I worked previous things BEFORE i did the IS. This man came back crying, and literally on his knees at her door. Did she open the door nope? Made him suffer and made him more miserable without her. She changed her phone number twice, and he got it every single time. He even had his sister call her. It works, and in this case he did come back lovingly due to the previous stuff I did. But the more she ignored him...the worse he felt.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 am

Okay. Right. Here it is in bullet points.

-You cocked up the spell. It won't work now, it won't suddenly fix itself. It didn't work, HAVE DONE WITH IT.
-Order the 13 herb bath. Use a salt bath until it arrives. Do as ConjureMan suggested and cleanse the house, too.
-Get a healing candle and burn it to undo the damage caused by the botched Intranquil Spirit spell.

Once you've done those things, you may be in a position to look at performing work to get this girl back. Maybe. But don't use the Intranquil Spirit. Try something a bit milder first. DO NOT attempt a work of this nature again without doing protective work on yourself first.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:25 am

Javi, i am going to tell you flat out: You are not listening. The spell is HOSED.

Cleanse yourself. Stay away from the Intranquil Spirit because you -- YOU, not everyone in the world, but YOU -- are just the kind of obsessive spiritual newbie that she attaches herself to and WRECKS.

I am locking this thread because you are not listening to all the good advice you have been given. The advice was great. Now you must take it.

If you have further questions -- GO BACK AND READ THE POSTS AGAIN.

All the information you need is here.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 am

I heard a lot of story from here about people casting IS spell having feeling of desparate and obess with their target which suppose to be the the feeling of their target.

Before the day I start the spell, I am still feeling in love deeply with my target and want him so badly. However, since day one I've been burning the candle, I feel so calm. And now is already day four and my candle is still burning, I felt better more and more within these few days. So strange, uh? I am not obess with my target anymore, and the first time I feel joyful in these few month since I broke up with my target. It's like I am lucky and call up a good heart spirit and the spirit is sympathy of me so helping me to get through my hard feeling.

Although I still want to get the result of my target being suffer without me. Anyway, the candle is still burning and I don't know whether the spirit will help me to suffer my target or not. I will just let the spell done and whatever the result is, I am going to accept it.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Amen!

When you put your work into the hands of the Intranquil Spirit and walk away, this is exactly how you will feel. Letting go in faith is the hardest part of love spells...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 am

Oh, thanks for letting me know Deacon. The candle is still burning so wish me luck~~

Thanks~~!!

RosieCarver

Unread post by RosieCarver » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 am

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, but not new to magic. With that said, my beloved recently walked away after weeks of being up and down over a personal problem that happened in our relationship that he could not deal with. Upset, the first thing I did was in intranquil spirit spell. Weird enough, i've been thinking about him less than I was before. I almost feel a sense of "peace" and "calmness" about him. I am confident he will return. However, I do know using the Intranquil Spirit as a first step was taking a huge leap, but I was a crazy wreck. I was unstable and emotional for a few days, needing to take a couple of days off from work just to process what had happened.

Should I leave the spell as it is? Or are there other suggestions as to what I should do?

RosieCarver

Unread post by RosieCarver » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 am

I'd also like to add that I did an egg cleansing on myself and him, using his picture, before I performed in the intranquil spirit spell. I'd also like suggestions as to what to do with the remaining wax. Do I just dispose of it as I would anything else?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 am

With the remaining wax, you need to dispose of it near your porch or in a plant near your front door. With this spell, you need to make sure that you cleanse yourself after. This spirit is strong, and you can feel the effects your target feels. The Intranquil spirit spell has been talked about quite in depth so you can do a forum search or use google type "intranquil spirit lucky mojo forum" and all the topics regarding this will come up.

I would recommmend that you get a reading as to what you should do for your situation specifically. But I would recommend that you do a honey jar with this spell because being tortured to come back to someone can make a person pretty angry once they do come back. If you are confident that this spell worked, the no need to repeat it. But I would recommend that you do a 13 herb bath or repeat the egg cleansing. This is very important to do with this spell.

RosieCarver

Unread post by RosieCarver » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

thank you for your reply starinthesky7. It's not that i'm not confident that it didn't work, I just don't know if it was the right spell to do so abruptly. I also heard a popping sound coming from the candle at one point. does that mean anything? The honey jar is a good idea, but I'd planned on purchasing a jumbo 14 day love related candle and letting that burn all the way through.

You mentioned that I can feel the effects my target feels. Since i'm so calm, does it mean it hasn't hit him, meaning I'll know when it does based on how I feel?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 am

Popping means that the spirit is communicating. The 14 day candles are not sold through lucky mojo so I am guessing you are going to get that from somewhere else, but becareful about talking about non-lucky mojo products here (just saying because this is a lucky mojo forum, and dont want you getting in any trouble for talking about non-lucky mojo products ;) )

But if you are going to do a candle, I would do some reconciliation/return to me work. You can either purchase the kit or the powders. But I would get some balms of gilead, reconciliation oil/powder, and return to me powder/oil. If you just want to keep it simple, thats what I would use with a pink candle of any size.

Feeling calm does not mean it is not working or that it is not effecting him. However, some people have reported feeling restless, and plagued by thoughts of their target as if the IS is hitting them. In those cases, it could be that you are feeling what the target is feeling, or that the spirit is hitting you. In this case, you might feel calm because you know your work is working. So dont be worried about that. As for the IS being the right spell to do, well...this is not the first spell I would reach for when doing reconciliation work, but since you have already done it...can't take it back now. But I would work a honey jar, and whatever this issue that broke you and him up...needs to be addressed. Whatever this personal problem is...it needs to be resolved. In addition, i would get a reading done, and see what you need to do in order to get him back.

RosieCarver

Unread post by RosieCarver » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Popping means that the spirit is communicating. The 14 day candles are not sold through lucky mojo so I am guessing you are going to get that from somewhere else, but becareful about talking about non-lucky mojo products here (just saying because this is a lucky mojo forum, and dont want you getting in any trouble for talking about non-lucky mojo products ;) )

But if you are going to do a candle, I would do some reconciliation/return to me work. You can either purchase the kit or the powders. But I would get some balms of gilead, reconciliation oil/powder, and return to me powder/oil. If you just want to keep it simple, thats what I would use with a pink candle of any size.

Feeling calm does not mean it is not working or that it is not effecting him. However, some people have reported feeling restless, and plagued by thoughts of their target as if the IS is hitting them. In those cases, it could be that you are feeling what the target is feeling, or that the spirit is hitting you. In this case, you might feel calm because you know your work is working. So dont be worried about that. As for the IS being the right spell to do, well...this is not the first spell I would reach for when doing reconciliation work, but since you have already done it...can't take it back now. But I would work a honey jar, and whatever this issue that broke you and him up...needs to be addressed. Whatever this personal problem is...it needs to be resolved. In addition, i would get a reading done, and see what you need to do in order to get him back.
Once again, thank you for your recommendations.

Since no one on here knows who I am in real life, I will divulge the personal problem. Not long after we began our relationship, we found out he'd passed on genital herpes to me. He's never had an outbreak and thus was unaware that he was a carrier. I have a reader, whom I have been going to for years, and she assured me as well that it was not something I was deceived about. What ultimately ended things was that he couldn't handle how calm I was about the situation; it freaked him out. Those were my reader's exact words. I'd handled the situation with a positive light because all of his good qualities outweighed what he had done by accident.

If that is truly the reason, I don't know how to address the situation magic wise. My reader is actually wiccan and is against doing work for a specific person. She believes in "doing work that asks the universe to bring you love" without requesting a specific person. I trust her readings, but don't follow her beliefs as far as magic is concerned. I started off a wiccan myself, which is why I found her.

If he were wandering to other women, I do work to stop that. If he didn't trust me, I could do work to make him think I am trusth worthy. I don't know how to address that specific situation. That's why I'm hoping the IS and the work you have recommended is enough to at least get him to want to give it another shot.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 am

The remains of an intranquil spell is best put in a bottle or a ball of cloth and hung up in the window or alike. This allows for you to swing it and keep it in motion, much like a Jack Ball. They can also be put in the rear tyres of your car (inside the caps).

Judging by our story he might think you calmness comes from you having an affair and can not handle it along with own guilt or alike.
Under those circumstances and intranquil spirit spell soothed by a Honey Jar is not such a bad idea after all. I would add Isop and a lot of Balm of Gilead buds to the jar.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

Perhaps you might want to get a second opinion for a reading, and a hoodoo practitioner is going to tell you some hoodoo spells that you can do to help your situation.I mean I have no clue what is going in this mans mind, and what has made him run. Im not disregarding what your reader has told you, however, getting a second opinion cannot hurt. And I agree with you...if he is having an affair or if its because he doesnt trust you. That needs to be addressed. But I would work the honey jar for now, and consider getting a reading from a rootworker that can give you advice on what to do given what the reading says. The reading can help save you some energy, time and money because it will give a course of action to follow.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 am

Hello RosieCarver, I am working the IS spell now and the candle is now still burning, hopefully it will burn out tonight. I have the same feeling as yours since day one I start to burnt the IS candle. Before the day I light the candle, I am still very desperate and needly about my target. Once I light the candle, I feel calm and peace. Someone on this forum told me that we might feel this way when fully give the work to IS spirit. So I take this as a good sign on my work. GOOD luck~!

RosieCarver

Unread post by RosieCarver » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello everyone. Thank you for your input.

Him not trusting me is not an issue because we concluded, through medical testing, that he was the one who came into the relationship with the virus. I also don't believe he was seeing anyone else because I was diagnosed not long after we began the intimacy. It's not like we'd been having sex for a long time and it came out of nowhere. At first, I was emotionally upset about it all, but never took it out on him. I was just shocked. I eventually went back to "normal" and I think that's around the time it started to hit him.

I trust my reader and believe her when she said he walked away because he was freaked out by it all. I will, however, get a second opinion at least to what I should do magic wise.

ladeva08

Unread post by ladeva08 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am

I have a question regarding the intraquil spirit. I recently had a candle going. However i had to put the candle out because i had to leave my home for a long period of time. My question is by putting out the candle and relighting it does that effect the spell. I heard you need to keep it lit. However, plan on starting over again. So, i did a cleansing and protection just to be sure nothing negative happens.
Any advice is helpful I want to get the best results from my spell.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 am

It's okay to put the candle out if you really need to. As long as you pinch or snuff it out, not blow it out. It is, however, better to keep it lit if at all possible.

Aslo, be careful with the IS. Really careful. If you're working with such a difficult spirit and you're asking basic questions like this, then you really need to do your research before starting this again.

ladeva08

Unread post by ladeva08 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

Thank you i have worked with the IS before, i just never putthe candle out. But i did blow it out though. So I think i will just go ahaead and snuff it out and start over new.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

Yes it is fine to snuff out a candle and re-light with prayers, focus and intention in reference to your desire. If you blow it out the spell is consider finished. Candles can be left to burn until they go out on their own under safe precautions. You did right to cleanse and protect yourself.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ladeva08

Unread post by ladeva08 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks i thought by blowing it out i messed up. Okay i will start again with a new one. and this time if i have to put it out i will snuff it out. thanks for all the advice

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I will like to know everybodys experience,if LM has set the lights for you, on a Intranquility Spirit prayer / candle?

As in candle report, feedback, results?

do they send pictures of the "actual work being done" ???

I want to purchased this, but I will love more information about your experience on the LM...setting the lights for the intranquility spell.

Thank you :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:27 am

msg33 wrote:I'm just curious but I wanted to know this: what if someone already performed an intranquility spell on their target but decided it would be best doing a different type of spell? What can this person do to undo the intranquility spell?
Interesting question. I would say that it really depends on what the new spell is you want to work. If say you want to hot foot someone then I don't see why that can't be a nice and appropriate "chaser" to an intranquility working (first you disrupt their peace and then you chase them out). If however you want to move from an intranquility spell to like a Love Me spell or a Stay At Home working, that is tougher. If this situation falls into the latter category or a similar category then I would begin by doing a cleansing and an uncrossing on the person. If you can, get them to take a series of uncrossing baths, either with the 13 herb mixture or uncrossing bath crystals:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You have effectively crossed them by laying on the condition of intranquility, so before you do anything you need to uncross them.
Then I would cleanse them with Van Van and if you have access to it, the place where they live with Chinese Wash:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then you can start to work on whatever you want to bring in. So the steps I would follow are: uncross, cleanse, new work.

Of course, the best solution is not to get in the situation in the first place, which is why when there is doubt many workers will suggest you work the sweet side of a person/situation before getting into harsher stuff.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”