Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
beloved

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by beloved » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Perf. Will keep shaking things up.

And ahhh! Yes, i will get some more hyssop. Makes sense. :)

Thanks, Ms. Aida!

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:44 am

I started a vinegar break up jar about two weeks ago but unfortunately I was unable to work with it the last week. I wanted to do the 13 day work but since I wasn't able to work with it for a whole week should I dispose of this jar and start another one? And also I forgot to put the oil in there. I read where you shouldn't reopen the jar. Should I start another one for that reason also or will it be ok without the oil?

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:24 am

I was reading through the forum and saw it said not to put loose person concerns in the honey jar. I made mine a few weeks ago with catnip, dill seed, my picture and a piece of the targets boxers in a name petition packet. A few days later I was able to get a hair, I opened the jar and put the hair in. My intention has been strong with no doubt. I'm just wondering if I need to redo the jar or if the hair as it is now is ok. It's only a temporary jar anyway until I get more herbs but I don't want to continue if it's not doing anything.

Reason: wrong thread

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Is it possible to undo a vinegar spell you've done once it has already been deployed?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Your jar is fine.

Just keep working it.

Oil isn't necessary.

And I take days off from lighting candles on mine.

You're fine!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

No, it is not. Don't touch that bottle!

But, you could perform an uncrossing spell on your target/s

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I went to shake the jar last night but I noticed its leaking and making like a sizzling sound. Is this a bad sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

This is a bad sign but not a spiritual bad sign.

It means that you filled the jar too much. Vinegar has gases.

I would deploy that one and start a new one. Only, this time, don't fill it to the top with vinegar. I usually use 16 oz jars. And, when everything is in it, there's not more than 2/3 of the bottle filled.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi, I'm just curious to exactly how does a vinegar jar works. A couple of years ago, i made one on a coworker, cause I didn't like the way she looked at me or her attitude. Only thing happened is, whenever I looked her in the eyes, she could not hold a stare, she started turning her head first and she also started talking to me a lot, and being friendly. t confused me cause I thought that's what sweetening jars did.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello sun1229,

This is kind of a difficult question to answer. We do not know exactly how you made or what you put in your jar which could give differing outcomes in this kind of work. These types of things also vary just by the natural talents of the person who made them. It could be that they felt consciously or not that there was some bad feelings between you both and she may have noticed things not working well for her as a result of the work you were doing but that doesn't preclude her from perhaps trying to sort that out. It could also be the jar is working but she is not associating it with you because she doesn't know what she is having bad luck or what have you. It could even be that she realized exactly what was going on, knows how to do this type of thing herself, cleaned off what you were doing and is now working to either better your relationship so it doesn't happen again or getting close to you to work you over or at least stop you from being able to work on them. It is hard to say really. I recommend a reading from a professional like the ones at www.readersandrootworkers.org to sort it out of you want to know what is going on.

Peace~

Nathen

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am

Hi, natstein, thank you. I appreciate your response. I no longer work there cause of medical issues. I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't like her ways. It was just funny to me how she started being nice, and talkative after i put her name in the jar. Wasn't sure if this sometimes happens or not. But she's no longer a problem, i was just a little curious cause of her actions. Thanks again. I really appreciate your answers and response. You all are very helpful

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am

Hello Aida and rest of the team....I was working on my Honey jar and kept my Vinegar Jar hidden away for at least 3 weeks...

DO I have to make a new Vinegar jar...
If not can I do both Jars/ burn candles in same time in same room?
I have ordered my spell kits.... can't wait to start....cheers.

Thank you

Manny

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 am

I'm sorry if I missed it or if this is the wrong thread to ask this:

I was advised by my wonderful AIRR rootworker to do a break up jar on my target and his lady, but what exactly is the difference between a vinegar jar and a breakup jar? Different ingredients? Write petition differently? Do I add only her picture and not his since I want to keep him? I think I understand but just need a bit of clarification is all before I start it.

I have a vinegar jar going now which has worked...Thanks :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello Aredhel,

A break jar is basically a vinegar jar geared to breaking a couple up so you are on the right track. You can put both of them in there if you want. I would recommend a picture of the two of them together since that is what it is you are trying to turn sour. For your petition just write for what you are wanting to have happen.

Peace~

Nathen

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Someone please respond...

M

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Got it...Thanks Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello mperei02,

Sorry for missing your question. You do not have to restart you vinegar jar unless you believe i has somehow lost its connection or power in some way. And yes you can absolutely burn candles for differing things in the same room. I do all my work in one room.

Peace~

Nathen

mana

Unread post by mana » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi. I hope to get a new perspectuve or advice on an issue.
I have been working a vinegar jar for my boyfriend and a sticky ex. She has used guilt over the years to keep him. The jar has worked well and he has even moved house and town.
She however is using her granddaughter inorder to see him. He has been around the child for a while. He however would like to stop seeing the child as he doesn't consider her his responsibility. But he cannot navigate the guilt trip from the ex and begrudgingly drives 45 minutes to see her, and of course the ex is there waiting. This is her way of keeping him in the family.
Now my query is what products would be advisable to use to correct this situation with no harm to the child. I considered moving candles but I'm open to other ideas.
Im due to make a LM order in a week's time.
Thanks for looking this through

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, Mana,

Wow, that's terrible.

My recommendation is working a white skull candle with Crucible of Courage.

Talk to the candle and give him courage to do the right things.

That is my first line of recommendation. And continue working the jar. In fact, if the jar is large enough, you can put the skull candle on it

www.luckyojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I pray this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:00 am

Thank you kindly Miss Aida.
I will start this as soon as I can. May be worth mentioning that I have a love doll-baby for him and have been working a honey jar for us. Would the crucible of courage products be applicable when burning a candle on the honey jar and for feeding the Doll-baby while I talk to his spirit in the doll?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:25 am

Hello Mana,

I see no reason why you could not use Crucible of Courage on the Doll Baby and the Honey Jar. The focus might be slightly different though as his courage may be geared to being more fully in the relationship with you, which would mean not being as strongly tied to this other relationship. You might also do some kind of clean up like Uncrossing on him if he is open to it just in case this other person is working on him as well.

Peace~

Nathen

mana

Unread post by mana » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Hello Natstein. I thank you for your suggestion. I have some LM agrimony and he will be open to a bath if I prepare it.
I don't think she has worked on him but still the uncrossing herb should detach negative vibes from him and send them back to her.

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:00 am

Finally received my break up jar from LM!
I'm excited to start but I have a few quick questions:
1) I have a photo of my targets together and I'm going to write my petition on the front, but do I tear the picture in half (as if I'm tearing them apart) or just fold and stuff?
2) And can or should I add a commanding/influence oil to give them the added push to break up? It's fixed from LM so the only thing I was planning to add is vinegar.

FYI: I already have a vinegar jar working which has worked amazingly and I got the ok from my wonderful root worker to do a break up jar so I want to work it just right :D

Thank you
Aredhel

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello, Aredhel ,

The answer is "YES" to both of your questions!!

Excellent idea on the second one. I'd use commanding.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi all. I wanted to give a update on my results of my vinegar jar and see if someone can suggest what spirtual work to pursue next.
Ok so i did a vinegar jar on my bf and his ex since i suspected cheating. Shes been harrassing us for a while trying to break us apart. I knew that when I did this bad luck would come to them and she will be removed and watever their relationship would be soured. I didnt ask on my petition that my bf be effected by bad luck but the next week after i did the jar he lost his job and now begging me to take him back i guess because i also did a honey jar on him. Im not sure if any bad luck hit her yet. ..but i do know the work i did is working fast but gradually. I want her gone for good. Nothing crazy like fatal but i want her to be gone from his life for good n to leave us be. I figured maybe another vinegar jar to keep in my house n shake it daily? Or a different path. I also want him to commit to me.i want his actions to match his words. I can already tell hes regretful for even talkn to that woman. What do u suggest from LM?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

Congrats on your work! WOW!

Now, it's time to Hot Foot this monster-woman away!

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Work on love spells for him

here' an array f love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And keep working your vinegar jar!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:22 am

THANKS SO MUCH! i think i need a new vinegar jar because i buried it so i dnt want to go back n touch it. Hot foot should do the trick ! I feel bad he lost his job but he shouldn't of been talkn to her .every action has a reaction! Thank u guys for helping me i appreciate it!

Waffle

Unread post by Waffle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 pm

I have a basic idea for a vinegar jar on a tight budget, using things I already have, and was wondering if this sounds about right:

Picture of Target+printed out snippets of horrible things he's said (I have no personal effects of his)
Vinegar
Some nasties like goofer dust, asafoetida, coffin nails
A slip of paper with a written petition to the effect of 'may your life become as miserable as your attitude.'

Mix, shake, seal with black candle wax.

Anything I'm missing or doing wrong here?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello, Waffle ,

You're missing a lot!!

Please read the 45 pages on this thread and see what others do.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 am

Hello Waffle

Still add lemon and peppers. I like to add cayenne pepper and also jalapeno pepper because it is so spicy.
9 pins
dog poop if you can, so his life can turn to dog sh*t
Poppy seeds for confusion.

Waffle

Unread post by Waffle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:59 am

Ooh, thanks, both of you. I've got some great ideas. I did use mud instead of dog crap because I'm really freakishly poo-phobic. =P Also, I like the imagery of his name 'being dragged through the mud.'

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:38 pm

I have an question. I worked on a vinegar jar 3 years ago and still have it. my boyfriend's separation done. all assets are separated and signed. My question is he is still going to his ex house to drop their grandson. Then he sees his ex then he does not come see me. I talked with him take me when you go drop grandson off, but he doesn't want take me. he got mad with me.I didn't work on vinegar jar long time.Should I start it again? or only Working on honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

You really need to deploy that jar and start new one. Next time, don't keep it that long. That was way too long. I usually deploy mine in 2 months. If I need another, I start another ne.

Deployment procedures are here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:57 am

In terms of deployment, It is not feasible to bury the vinegar jar where my targets will walk. Can I do the following:
pour the contents at a crossroads and declare " just as this black filthy liquid is poured into the ground so I pour this same into your relationship" or something along those lines
Smash the glass container at the crossraods in a plastic bags and declare " just as this glass is irrepareable so is your relationship" or something along those lines.
Then throw the shards in the trash and state" just as this this broken glass is thrown in the trash so your relationship is trash as well ".

I am just not comfortably breaking the jars and leaving it at a crossroads. What if an animal or soemone hurts themselves with the shards ? Or do you have any other suggestions ?

thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 ,

Some people bury it where both people will walk by it and they have had success.

One of my clients put my jar in a hole in a tree that they pass everyday....and it worked!

Some bury it in a cemetery with great success

So, there are options

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi natashanyc! I too live in NYC (and were close in age it seems, not that it matters haha). I can't PM you because I'm a new member. Maybe we could practice together sometime or just have coffee? Feel free to pm me. :)

I started my vinegar jar yesterday. As miss Aida suggested, I will probably do an ammonia jar, if this doesn't help my situation but I'm hopeful.

I put cayenne, a fresh jalapeño, mustard (couldn't find mustard seed), and of course vinegar along with a person made of paper and wrote "my enemy" on it as the situation doesn't relay so much to a specific person but rather... general doubts/circumstances in my love interest's life. Shook the hell out of this jar and burned a black skull candle atop.

Now if it could only be new moon so I can start on my honey jar...

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi catlady409,

Welcome to the forum, newbie! The vinegar jar you have created sounds like it may not be strong enough, given the ingredients you've selected. In addition, the intent sounds vague. Are you cursing an enemy of your lover, whose name you do not have? Are you trying to keep other potential mates away from your partner? Are you trying to sour the life of an enemy of your own?

If you create a strong enough vinegar jar, and work it with good candles like that skull you used, you will not need to make an ammonia jar.
I'd recommend the following ingredients for a vinegar jar: pins, rusty nails, broken glass, cayenne, red pepper, black pepper, vinegar, lemon, a pic or name paper of "the enemy" 5-spotted with some cursing oils. You really need some kind of spiritual oils/powders in the bottle with the kitchen ingredients to give it some kick.

Maybe you should read through more posts in this forum, deploy the jar you have and start anew with better ingredients and a more targeted purpose.

Good luck,
brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 am

Hi I am getting ready for my new jar and placed on order from lucky mojo.
New situation is now, March 18th his ex sister in law came to our city with her kids. he wanted take them out. I met him 20th came home later he texted me said he went in side of his ex house and had wine with ex and her sister. This make me crazy mad but calmly asked why you did that as you promised never going to her house.He said its nothing wrong. So I asked do you want to go there in the future. He said yes, I want to go in side the house spend some time with her. I said I can't agree with it. Now we are not talking. still working with my honey jar. He still wants me, but I can't agree what he wants. I don't want be with him if he has another woman in his life.What should I do?
Blessed be
Kiyoki

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 am

Hello all. I would like to start a vinegar jar for my target and his ex girlfriend. He told me it never worked out for us because he still harbored unresolved feelings toward his ex. What is my best course of action here? I am confused about adding just her picture/concerns or his as well, and if so, how can i make this about separating two people emotionally and cutting ties to each other rather than simply bringing bad luck to both, or worse making both go away. (since they are both in the jar im scared it will cause unwanted results toward him) im very confused, any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:46 pm

oops, sorry, my last post was for catlady409 not natashanyc.

brujaha

Reason: Fixed!! LOL

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi cinnamon girl,

Your prayer and the oils will be what focuses the spell on your intentions. It will not harm him if you put separate pictures of both in the jar. Use some breakup oil in there. As you are preparing the jar and shaking and lighting candles, say " This is to sour the relationship between A and (insert your partner's name), not to sour (insert your partner's name)." In addition to the breakup jar, you can do a vinegar with just her in it, to curse up her life in general.

You may also need to do some skull work to make him hate her and stay away and/or to make him see that you are the only one he wants and love. I really love working vinegar jars and skulls. Although they can be energetically draining, the effects are pretty amazing.

brujaha

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Brujaha thank you! I will do that. i dont know much on skull work, but if it is effective i will definitely try it

Thanks!

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Brujaha, I've been working my first vinegar jar and it's funny you said how exhausting it can be... Since night 1 I've been horrible back pains. I usually always have some sort of back problem and it's never painless per se, but the last view days have been especially brutal. I've also just been feeling so tired and exhausted. I guess maybe that's a sign it's working... Lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

I would have agreed to go in the house. I would have pretended t be a very good friend to the ex.

And then, I would continue going to the house while visiting the bathroom frequently and collecting as many personal belongings as possible to perform lots and lots of spells

A witch and spell caster MUST be clever and versatile

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Thank you, Brujaha for your help with answering questions from our forum family members.

Very very VERY much appreciated!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:14 am

Always welcome, Miss Aida. The information you and the other members and moderators have provided me with over the years has proven invaluable to me, so I Iove to help others whenever I can.

brujaha

BubbleYum

Unread post by BubbleYum » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi everybody

How do I go about deploying a vinegar bottle for somebody who is overseas? I'm guessing you would want to deploy it close to where they live or work however I won't be near them again for a while and when I am I won't be able to do it by where they live without being spotted (a lot of twitching curtains, especially at the sound of breaking glass). I was thinking of doing it by their office but security cameras and people there are genuinely nosey enough to examine what it is you broke. Magic is against the law there.

Also I've heard curses can't cross over bodies of water, meaning if I did work on someone here it wouldn't work on someone overseas.. Is this true?

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I am trying to reinforce and back up work that I've been doing. I am trying to prevent my ex from moving. I nailed him to the wall of our condo about an hour ago. See post on tying binding in mobilizing. I was thinking of starting a vinegar jar with photos of him some of his personal concerns and photos of the county and county emblem. thoughts?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Hello BubbleYum,

To your question about working from across bodies of water I can attest that I have burned candles for people who live on other continents with success. I have heard that before but I am not sure where that idea comes from.

For deploying the vinegar jar I am not sure that you have to. I have a vinegar jar and I plan to keep it and work it for quite a while, I shake that thing a few times a week. When you do go to deploy it they are typically buried where the person would walk over it or perhaps in a graveyard. Read the information at this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html) concerning bottle spells to get an idea of how to proceed.

Peace~

Nathen

BubbleYum

Unread post by BubbleYum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi Nathen, thanks for replying. I'm glad to hear that it's not true that work cannot cross water.

I thought that the act of smashing the vinegar jar would "set" it out into the universe, like working it for a couple of months to wind things up them smashing it to let it all go. I think I've figured out a way around it either way. Thanks again!

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:53 pm

I have seen several references to a HOT FOOT JAR. I searched and couldn't find how to make it. Is this different from a Vinegar jar ? I want to hot foot someone. So I was thinking of her photo with the petition written on it, 9 pins, valerian root, black salt, peppercorn, cayenne pepper,broken glass and hot foot powder. I want it to be a dry ingredient spell bottle so I can shake it and demand that she leaves him. Am I designing a Hot foot Jar or is it something different ?

Thanks for your help.

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:34 pm

I've been contemplating a vinegar jar for a couple of years now and I think now is the time. There's a "shakeup" going on at work so I want to strike while the iron is hot. Here's what I have done so far to prepare:

Got a quart size mason jar and as I've read and reread thru this thread I've put in:

9 coffin nails
9 pins
9 needles
Poppy seeds
LM Hotfoot powder
Black pepper
a dried red chili pepper
I'll also be adding dog poop, then vinegar right before closing it up

Now, I want to be absolutely sure about the name paper and petition so I was thinking this:

The targets name and birthday written in black ink 9 times on the back of her photograph and throw that in then adding the three supervisors by writing their names 9 times on three individual papers, in red ink, and tossing that in. Then just writing on another peice of square torn paper that I want miscommunication, anger and frustration directed at the target and for the three (in red) to fire the target. -- Does that sound right or do I need to also write the targets name three times and cross it with the CEOs name, then circle it with an unbroken "You are fired" ?? The petition and name papers are what I'm not sure about. (Don't want to mess this up). I also am going to burn a black candle, dressed in LM oils, with the targets name carved on it along with the words "you're fired".

Is there anything I need to correct or adjust here before I start it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 ,

Sounds like you're designing an excellent jar

I like inflammatory confusion powder also!

Please le us know the results!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, AnnabelleLeeToo

I would definitely include where you said:

I need to also write the targets name three times and cross it with the CEOs name, then circle it with an unbroken "You are fired" "

Sounds like a powerful jar!

Please keep us posted on this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Sexyt_34
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sexyt_34 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:46 am

My ex and I recently broke up about a week ago. I know he's talking to someone else but I don't know her name how can I person a vinegar spell if I don't know the woman name?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Dear Sexyt_34 --

Your question is so pervasive and applies to so many types of spells other than vinegar jars that it has its own thread! Go here and read from Page 1 for lots of information, and if you still have questions, just ask -- in that thread:

Spell-Casting With No Personal Concerns and Name Not Known
spell-casting-with-no-personal-concerns ... -t658.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:07 am

Hi everyone, can I have your thoughts/advice on deploying vinegar jars?

I have already deployed one in a local graveyard and I have two more on the go - one is a back-up to the first because circumstances have changed, and the second has a different petition but includes one of the people in the other two.

Is it permissible to deploy the ones that I am working on in the same graveyard but in different places?

The graveyard in question has been in use for over 150 years and has very strong energy which I find conducive to my work, and so I would like to continue working 'with' it.

FYI I have collected graveyard dirt from two graves there and established good contact with the spirits whose permission I requested beforehand - one was very curious to see how the dirt will work, the other was a family grave and the matriarch communicated, 'you have enough' after taking a few spoonfuls.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello Lilith triple moon,

You can continue to use the same graveyard. It sounds like you are developing a good relationship with that graveyard and that is really what it is about.

Peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”