Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nagasiva's Introduction

nagasiva
Site Admin
Nagasiva's Introduction

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

hi there!

I'm nagasiva yronwode, and i am one of the proprietors at Lucky Mojo Curio Company. I met catherine online in the 1990s and loved her writing so much that i wanted to archive it along with all the other public writing i was capturing from usenet for the benefit of everyone. I ventured up to the rural Sonoma county town of Forestville to visit her in the late 1990s and we fell head over heels in love the day we met.

I've studied occultism since i was a teenager, and in earnest since a young adult. Magic and divination have been my particular foci of study, the south San Francisco Bay Area affording a diversity of opportunities for encounters with covens of witches, orders of mages, cults of mystics, and clutches of new agers.

until last year i volunteered time assisting Lucky Mojo with its projects gratis, and worked with catherine in the production of comic books to earn my keep. I did some technical support, helped catherine with her computers and website design, and generally tried to keep low-level administrative things running as smoothly as i was able.

last year i started more fully and formally participating in the workings of the shop, keeping a regular part-time schedule in order to do the bulk of the purchasing, and expanding my responsibilities into areas like personnel. beyond this, i'm managing the homework for catherine's hoodoo correspondence course, of which i am a graduate, and have begun to help streamline and formalize the educational, spiritual, and culturally-preserving aspects of what the beautiful projects that Lucky Mojo Curio Company, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and the Yronwode Institute have become through the course of years.

on sunny days in the early Spring near the end of January more often than not i'm out tending to the trees in the orchard, feeding the black chickens in the coop, or dashing into the office to send off for books, amulets, or charms; say hello to the occasional visitor; kiss my darling catherine and feed her lunch; or fix something that went unexpectedly astray.

have a wonderful time in these forums. I'm sure i'll see you around. :)
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Nagasiva's Introduction

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi, sweetie. I'm not good at intros, so i'll just tag mine onto yours, if that's okay:

I'm cat, nagasiva's my darling, and he keeps everything running right for the shop, for me, and for our animal and vegetal dependents and commensals. I couldn't do much without him ... so THANK YOU, nagasiva!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Heather Nijoli-Robinson
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Heather Nijoli-Robinson » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:07 am

This just made me smile and gave me great hope for myself.

Thank you two for being a fabulous example of sweetness.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 am

That is sweet,I am a LM customer and forum reader I have been with my best friend and soul mate for 33 years and in the middle of this I have had many severe health issues 2xchemo and if I did not have the support of a loving family and friends I do not know how I would have been that is why compassion is so important. After my pyschic vision spell kit and candle and my stamina work I am gonna do a pet health mojo bag for my dog who also has health issues and one for me, I am looking foward do doing all of these and this forum has helped me tons,thanks all. By the way when does the new waxing moon start.?

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:22 am

catherine & nagasiva, you two make me believe in love...that there is someone out there for me. :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”