Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
GoldenFlow7
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you everyone for your response, I actually did put everything in the Honey Jar but felt led to put his picture under the jar with the commands written on his head, after a week of no movement, appparently I was getting anxious because I wasn't seen any movement from his end after everything was moving along so well (I was the person who put cayenne pepper in my honey jar:) but thanks to LM site and my Spiritual Guides who guided me to the answer and responses from others I realise where the falling out came from so I redid the jar. I guess the damage was so bad I had to really get focused. However, the moment I posted this and walked out side I got a text response from him after almost 2 weeks without any communication, he even responded back to my response. I must learn to be patient.:) I plan to follow up with a reading soon. Thanks again!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 pm

I could not find any significance for this phenomenon, but my last 'petition' candle (4"" candle, not big one) left absolutely nothing except a little piece of charred wick! Almost like someone actually absconded with the whole candle, except as I said there was a bit of blackened wick lying in the bottom of the candle holder so I know that didn't happen. The whole candle was consumed. Does anyone know what this means?
Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Go ahead and read this page, it addresses this form of burn. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

In short its called a clean burn and is a good sign.
HRCC Student #1559

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 pm

hello Forum Friends,

I was looking for candle flame interpretation n LM website and old threads on forum,but didn't find any, so came on forum to ask everyone.

case 1. while Burning my Candle, the flame broke off into two offspring flames, one went to right and other fell left, and then all three burned the candle down quickly. No leftover wax, just burned out wick. EDITED: this candle was for a love spell

case 2. I am burning glass candle and flame split into two without breaking off. EDITED: This candle is Fast luck vigil candle.

Just curious.

Thank you in advance.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

You could probably get a better answer if we knew what the candles were for? I wouldn't recommend too many details, just something generic like love, money, break-up, job, etc.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Here is the link on LM regarding candle divination http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

kmew1315

you are right, my fault.
Edited my post.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 am

LM's 4" candles do tend to burn very cleanly. This very clean burn is more significant if you've previously been having a lot of leftover wax.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

I did a male and female set of moving candles - the male my ex and the female the girl he's engaged too... his melted to just a wax puddle with bubbles... her's went to complete ashes - dust... can anyone tell me if there is any meaning to this?

(It's suspected considering there is a 20 years difference between them and she's from a very poor country she's trying to use him to come to the US... )

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 pm

So, I had searched the forum and perhaps I have just missed the subject matter. Hopefully, many can come to this thread and input and inquire about wax remains on their candle burning.

I have just burned a LM Green 1hour Candle. I also usually burn a white 1 hour candle at the same time to balance out anything negative possibly hanging in the air. That is just my personal thing I always do. Anyway, my green candle left a dime size drop of wax on the west side of the candle holder and burned about 10 minutes quicker than the white candle. I can either chalk up the wax deposit as the candle shifted when a bus went by or by the wills of nature. I am throwing it out there is this something I should be looking deeper into the meaning or it just happens on some burns?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

I presume you moved them apart. His leaving bubbling puddles while hers being reduced to nothing would indicate he has residual feelings for her, while she has little if any feeling for him.

(This thread is being moved to the section n candles, since it is about candles and not spell-casting in general. It has also been partially retitled, from "Moving Candle Spell," which is not what it's about, to "Moving Candle Spell Wax Divination" which is what it is about.)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Since you don't say what the candle was for, but it was green, i will assume it was for money. A dime-size drop of wax might indicate a coin -- that is, money.

Reading wax divinations is not something that can easily be done by descriptions, but i have prepared a guide for you and others to use in doing your own divinations, and it is here, in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm

It was more specifically for work, but thank you. The link should help me out. :)

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 pm

What would it symbolise if, while the glass candle is burning, wax is remaining vertically on only one half of the glass? The glass is clear. There's just clear residue on the half facing my window.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 pm

It's hard to interpret from reading a description and for that case we usually recommend a reading.

If there is wax and herbs left on the glass it may mean obstacles. If it is a filmy/foggy residue it may mean that there is some confusion or inability to see clearly regarding the situation. Depending on if its on the "front" of the candle or the "back" it may mean one of the ways is being obscured.

For a better interpretation consider getting a quick reading with one of the wonderful candle diviners from AIRR.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:07 am

You can also call unburned wax residue "resistance" -- unmelted, not softened -- and the direction may be front/back as ConjureMan noted, or it may be judged by absolute direction (North, South, East, or West) to indicate the area where the most resistance is to be found.

However, you said "while the candle is burning" and i'd also like to note that we find that while it is important to observe the way the candle burns, it is overall most effective to wait until the candle is finished burning before we make a divination on how the spell will ultimately turn out.

In addition, this topic was created in the wrong section of the board -- it was in "ask for help with spell-casting" but it is not about spell-casting, it is about candle-magic and candle divination, so i have moved it to the "candles" section. Please try to place your posts in the proper portion of the forum to save the moderators time and keep the forum readable for others. thanks!
catherine yronwode

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 am

Ok, I did a search of the forum & read the Lucky Mojo web page on candle signs, but haven't been able to find an explanation for what happened with my vigil light. I lit a "Love Me" vigil light. It was from Lucky Mojo, so it came dressed with oils & lots of herbs & glitter-type hearts. Anyway, near the end of the burning, I looked down into the candle glass to see how close it was to being done & it was down to the little metal thing at the bottom, with a bunch of herbs & a little wax. I noticed that there were 2 separate flames. I don't know if this happened b/c of a split wick (I do know what that means) or if a little of the herbs caught fire, but there are definitely 2 separate, distinct flames. They seem to "dance" a bit & come together, part, then come together again. Any idea what this could mean? Does this even mean anything at all or is it something that happens often w/LM vigil candles b/c of the herbs used when dressing the candle? Thanks for your help!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 am

Sometimes when it gets to the end, the herbs may catch fire and cause a dual flame.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 am

In a love candle, when you see twin flames that join and "dance," that's a good sign, as long as the glass stays clear.
catherine yronwode

burzel

Unread post by burzel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:09 am

i prepared two candles last night, with the intention of getting up early before the rest of the house to anoint and light them. normally i use a pipette drop oil into the "lake" of wax when they start burning and then in the hollow each day before lighting them again. (so nobody knows what they are).

well as i wanted i got up early before everyone today and gathered my things, i went down to my candles which were in the dining room acting as a pretty table decoration and when i put the bottles of oil on the table, one of them seemed to get knocked down and rolled two feet before falling to the floor and breaking.

i have dropped bottles of oil before and none ever broke, i'm beginning to think the spell i wanted to work should be redone after a thorough cleansing and buying a new candle. what do you think? or am i just looking too much into things?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 am

Generally speaking, breaking any part of your equipment, tools, or spiritual supplies while in the process of setting up or doing a trick is considered a sign that the work is not going well or is being blocked or resisted by an outside party. I would start over.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

You might want to consider cleansing and starting over. Try using a method of divination to find out where the resistance is coming from and how to tackle it.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 pm

I've looked and read a few things about interpreting the burning of candles and as far as the flames go, they were nice and strong, not wavering or anything and that was with the slight breeze in the room with the fan. Here's where it was a little odd.

I loaded, oiled, and all around prepared a pink Bride/Groom candle for the things I needed and lit it. First, the Bride burned much faster than the Groom. She made it to her chest before he made it to his shoulders. However, when she made it to her waist, her burning slowed down substantially allowing the Groom to catch up, which he did. They burned in unison to the end until she put herself out. He, on the other hand, continued to burn for exactly 30 minutes. Now, I'm not sure how to read that. Like I said, the flames were very strong and for almost the entire time burned in unison. Another strange thing, was he was the only side that 'cried' or had tears. It was almost right down the middle where the tears began on his side, as though they wouldn't even consider coming from her. But, the honey jar for him has only had a strong flame, never tearing and burning in a smooth, clean way. Nothing is ever left behind on the jar lid, but for some reason the Bride/Groom was a little strange.

So please, if someone knows how to interpret this, let me know. I've never had a candle burn in an almost cut and dry kind of way. I mean, it literally only teared on him not her. And I have no idea why the candle had burned so long in the first place. That was a bit surprising in and of itself.

Thank you again to all of you.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm

What was the total burn time of the candle?

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 pm

The total burn time was a little more than an hour and a half (including the Groom's further half hour) which is extremely long for that candle isn't it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm

As i see it, the man is a lot more hurt than he lets on, is slow to come around to love, and he doesn't yet want to give in.
catherine yronwode

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

That's what I was worried about. All of the excess wax, from the Bride as well, ran down the Groom's side, none of it down hers which makes me feel that he might take everything onto his shoulders and try to deal with it himself and it won't end well. What do you think?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, so far, except for the "end well" part, we agree. When i get a burn i am not happy with, i'll do it again, or try another approach to the work. This one does bear watching. It's not a piece of cake.
catherine yronwode

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Very true and I will do that with the new supplies I just got from you guys Saturday. I am more than willing to do the work for him, I have just never had that strange of a reaction with a candle and thought I should get a second opinion. Thank you so much.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:25 pm

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:18 am

hi just checked the candle divination page and it didnt refer to the flame changing color im currently burning a st anthony novena candle for reconciliation and the other day the flame turned blue and white and it sizzled a little. i was wondering what could that possibly mean ? and from what i thinking its st anthony responding..

other opinions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm

When it comes to the colors in the flame, I follow the color correspondences. The sizzling means the spirit or saint is communicating on your behalf. I think this is a great sign that peace, and healing is coming to your situation soon, and that st. Anthony is responding to your petition.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

thanks stars in the sky ill be sure to keep to keep that in mind while doing my candle divination =]

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm

I am attempting to do a Steady Work Vigil candle for my boyfriend and it will NOT stay lit. It will burn for 30 minutes...20 minutes...an hour and then flicker out. Do you think it's the candle. It's LM candle. I lit a Road Opener for him a few days ago that burnt straight through beautifully. I have tried to relight about 7 times, soon as the candle gets all oily on top...it seems to drown out my candle. I have even poured it out...attempted digging out some of the candle...it has a wick...but it won't stay lit.

I'm wondering if this is because maybe I'm concerned the new work will keep him from spending as much time with me because he will be taking courses too?? Of course I want him to get work..but I'm wondering if my selfish concerns are being an obstacle in my spellwork? Should I try another candle , give up on this one? Have someone else do another Steady Work candle for him instead?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Since you do have concerns about your own cross-motivations getting in the way, take a cleansing bath yourself and meditate/pray on the intent. Try again and see what happens.

If you have a form of divination that you can use, tarot or pendulum etc, then use it to determine the reason for the trouble, and to look for a solution.

If you do still have a strong cross-motivation after the cleansing, or the divination comes out negative, it would be best to have someone else set the light for your boyfriend.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Do you think it could possibly just be a candle problem? This one does seem to be a lot gooeyier than the other ones I have lit. So much liquid wax forms. Actually I lit a Road Opener for me the same time I did him and have prayed and tried to pour white light into the candle. 20minuts later sucker is out again. grrr! I think I have some road opener crystals..I could use that for a bath you think?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 pm

There is nothing wrong with pouring out the wax if wax is drowning the candle and putting itout. As I understand it, you take note of the fact that it has trouble staying lit, but then FIX it. I did this with a Love Me candle a while back, adn Nicole at LM has told me she will sometimes "do surgery."

If you do this, then take note of how it burns after that-- if it's clear, then youv'e fixed the problem. it's hard to know what the resistance might be-- it could be any number of things, including the economy and his field and his own issues about work!

Then

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Could be the rare punky candle. A divination will help you figure out if it's spiritual or physical.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello,

I lit a pink vigil candle for love/attraction/lust and burned it on top of my honey jar. This morning I found a moth floating in the wax. :o

Is this a good sign he is attracted to me 'like a moth to the flame'? Do I remove the moth or is it now part of the spell?

The rest is a very clear,clean burn, save for the Mr. Moth.

What do you think ?

C.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, i look at self-immolating insects as being open to interpretation.

Yes, he may be attracted to you like a moth to a flame -- but if it had been a mosquito or a gnat, something might have been "bugging" him.
catherine yronwode

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Dear Miss Cat,

Too Funny !

Was this Mr. Moth's Baptism of Fire ? Was my candle a beacon to his beyond ?
If it were a mosquito in the wax, I think I would have read it as "he sucks" !
If it was a gnat ,he must be a gnostic but then I really don't gknow .
Yet the question still stands .
Should the last remains of Mr. Moth.... remain ?
And dose Lucky Mojo sell bug spray? :mrgreen:

Yours,
C.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm

I separate my moths from my candles when cleaning up -- one is compostable, the other recyclable. :-)
catherine yronwode

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 am

While I do (mostly) candle magic, candle divination is not something I have ever really done. But this particular candle burned so...oddly, that it made me wonder. So, for any of you who are gifted enough to know of such things, your input is appreciated!

1) candle is an 8" taper (not my favorite height, but what I have been using recently as its all I have easy access to)
2) spell is a prosperity/ wealth based one
3) candle anointed w/ LM products- good luck, wealthy way, and japanese lucky 7 oils
4) dressed w/ japanese lucky 7 sachet powder mixed w/ cinnamon and herb home-made prosperity powder
5) petition placed in base of candleholder (between glass and base)

see links for photos of candle burn. As I said, divination is not my strong point, but the fact I have never had a candle burn in this fashion is unusual. This is an ongoing spell that is worked every thursday and sunday....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... 6_0587.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... 6_0586.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... 6_0589.jpg

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Sorry, I can't help. It sure looks interesting, though.
HRCC Student #1339

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Was there a draft in the room? I mean that could cause the candle flame to burn and cause the wax to burn over like that. But I would not do divination until the candle has completely burned, but this could mean anything and I would recommend getting a reading by someone that does wax divination because it will be personalized to your situation.

In addition, I would recommend that you burn that candle on a candle holder from lucky mojo or even a plate (non plastic) so that it can give an opportunity for the wax to give you some better divination. I just find that putting it in a cup like has the wax build up. But I see that the flame is going one way which is causing the wax to do go that particular way. But this candle looks like tears going down the glass, and a lot of tears at that...and then it looks like a mountain to me.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... le_Reading

rojo2

Unread post by rojo2 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I am burning a Secret Desires Candle and the glass has started cracking and the paper on the outside of the glass has burned on the body side of the candle. Do anyone knows what this means?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Trouble, blocks in your path, maybe even that you have an enemy, a simple, or its a dud candle, those happen sometimes too. I suggest you get a reading with someone at the AIRR. But keep in mind that outside of breakup work a broken candle is almost always a bad sign.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Was the candle dressed? If yes, then by you or LM?

Candle divination is better left for an AIRR reader. Can you share why you lit this candle? Was it for reversal work or love getting? the purpose for lighting the candle is important.

Beach

Unread post by Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 am

Hi, Can anyone help me interpret this candle burning?

I did a honey jar spell that required that I burn candles every night for 7 nights. I was using ordinary red, taper candles. The first night I had to burn two candles and slowly bring them together. Those two candles burned quite quickly, especially when I brought them together. They also left a pool of wax that fell to the sides of the jar.

All subsequent candles burned really slowly and left some wax on top of the jar but not very much at all.

The very last candle on the last night was taking an exceptionally long time. I had to snuff it out because it was well into the night. The next morning, with only a stump of a candle left, I re-lit it to allow it to finish burning itself out. I thought it would take about ten minutes.

But that tiny stump burned on and on for 3 straight hours. Plus, it burned off **all** the wax that had accumulated on top of the honey jar all week long - which was hardly any but there was some. That stump also re-lit the remnant of an old wick and those two wicks burned together those three hours. Fueled on I don't know what....

any thoughts? thank you!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 am

Based on what you have said, I think that your candle work is going to have to work through some slight resistance (given how all candles burned slowly, and the last little stump burned even slower), but eventually you are going to get what you want since that last stump eventually burned through all the left over wax. I would do a road opener to open up the way, and then perhaps repeat what you did.

I would recommend going to a reader that does wax interpretation to give you a better assessment of how this fits into your situation.

This might be of some help to you as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA8

Beach

Unread post by Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Since you suggested that I do a road opener and then repeat the honey jar spell, does that mean that the order in which I do the spells matter? (I'm new). I mean, I'm sure it matters but I actually did the road opener immediately after this honey jar spell. Doesn't that mean that I have both spells sort of floating around out there?

or do I need to do the road opener first thus clearing the way and then the spell that requires results (in this case, reconciliation)? Hope I'm making sense.

thanks...

rojo2

Unread post by rojo2 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Thanks I posted this candle to do work on myself lose weight,better concentration, increase power things like that just postive work on myself. :)

Timothy

Unread post by Timothy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Some people believe that moths are messengers from the spirit world. I think it would boils down to divination. If you found the dead moth floating in the south of the wax a rival lover will cross your path. If the moth floats in the east the your lover will fickle and not stay with you long. If the moth is floating in the north your man will never really hold you in his heart. If the moth is floating in the west a spirit will guard your love.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 am

Dear Timothy,

Thank you. The moth is a Spirit Messenger to me. Years ago when I had to decide how and when to leave an abusive husband I asked The Great Spirit for guidance. The next morning there where three huge Luna Moths on the side of my car. Later that day, neighbors had taken a collection for me and my two children.The money was the exact amount I need to leave and start anew.
It was enough to rent an apartment where we could be safe,buy food and hook-up utilities.
Yes , Moths are messengers. Thank you for reminding me of that. :)

Peace,
C

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

That's interesting. I'm midway through a 7-day Cast Off Evil, and every night about an hour after I finish with the candle, I've noticed one cute little moth fluttering around my room. I was wondering what was going on with that-- there's no way for them to get in and I only now realize the pattern to how they have been showing up and disappearing. Haha!

~Katie

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm

I have been working a honey jar for my relationship. My candles have been burning clean, and leaving some really shapes lately, one looked like a wedding gown! another like a ring! I try not to read too much into it. But today my candle is burning with one long sooty tear down the side (white candle) and I cant help but wonder if the tear might mean things arent going as well as I thought. I had a reading done recently, and everything seemed ok.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Hmm...see if there are any mundane reasons why this has happened. I mean perhaps some of the herbs or powders caught on fire to make it sooty. I would continue to burn candles, and see if there are any tears or soot that continues to happen. But those are pretty awesome wax divinations. Just to be on the safe side perhaps you might want to do some love uncrossing work or a road opener to remove negativity and obstacles.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Tears on candles almost always represent emotional tears. Even if things go smoothly, there will be times in all relationships where tears will be shed. Either for sorrow or joy.

A quick reading can place it all in context.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Very good point from CM. Perhaps its going to be emotional tears at a wedding?! The soot could just be the mascara lol. But I agree with CM get a reading if you can.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:05 am

doing a spell for reconciliation and the candle split in two down the middle.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”