Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

pcheri

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by pcheri » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 am

Hello all,

so I went to a reader over here were I live, he was a Santero though. I went with the cards method, so he told me that love for me was great, but that's not exactly the case, it's far from good. He said that I shouldnt use spells on men because they don't work and that I'll waste my time.

I still have many doubts, what should I do? Is he right?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 am

I don't think anyone can comment on a reading not by an AIRR rootworker in another tradition. This is a forum for Lucky Mojo products and services. You can get a yes/no question reading for $10.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 am

Oh my God, the song that he used to sing to me just came on...it's an obscure merengue song. Oh my God....here come the tears...I haven't heard that song in years....and suddenly it just took me back to when we first met..... I hope that means something good.....omg

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Get a reading from a member of AIRR. At least you're getting someone reputable and ethical. Spells not working on men doesn't sound like sage advice.

A reader from AIRR can tell you of the situation, the best angle to work it from and also advise if there is any protection that you need to work around.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 am

Ask around from various board member here, or get an AIRR reader to help you get answers to your questions. I am not sure why this person would tell you that spells do not work on men when they CLEARLY do. I can testify to that. But I think you need to decide what discipline of the occult you are going to work with. Here, this is strictly Hoodoo/rootwork/folk magic, and so if you are going to a person that does santeria then obviously those beliefs are going to conflict with whatever people believe here. So learn more about whatever you want to choose, but know that hoodoo is different from anything else and we cannot comment on what a santero has told you.

With that said, get a second opinion, and perhaps you might want to hire someone to do work for you to help your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am

hi all, new to this forum!!

so here it is... im needing suggestions for a complicated situation im in. yep i want my ex back. im also asking for possible proceedures and purchases to make from the online store. now on to the ..err drama so to say. now first off im going to say that i want to give this a decent chance to get her back...if i fail at the end then well cross that road later.

my ex has been gone for bout 3 months now. ive been extremely emotionally upset..more then ive ever been in any relationship ever. normally i let go after a while but this has just gotten to far under my skin to just let it be.

at her work theres a guy that was weaseling his way into my ex's head for some time..i didnt realize this was going on. so yea hes a lowlife snake. knowing she was taken. filling her head with lies and ya kno basicly buttering her up. she does has some low self esteem issues and he obviously exploited that. so over time she started liking him i guess and eventually left me. as it is now she wont speak to me, most likely with him now too. she also has been saying very cruel and untrue things about me. she has some very manipulative friends at work. they are a bad influence on her. she wouldnt be like this if it wasnt for them and that guy.

so obviously this is going to be some rough work on my end here. i know that guy is using her and her friends are bad for her as well. im highly intuitive and i can read people quite easily. a great gift to have i must say!!

ok so here are the things i want to accomplish..

1. get her back
2. warm her up to wanting to speak to me / miss me/ have thoughts of me alot
3. i want revenge on that guy in some way
4. spellbind her to desire me sexually so he loses out
5. him to lose his job and move away
6 for them to break up and never try to reconcile or anything.. be better for her to leave him to come back to me (hehe)
7. her co worker "friends" that are a bad influence on her to have no effect on her.
8. for people in general to realize how much of a snake that guy is and avoid and shun him
9. for her to possibly admit to everyone about the lies she has said about me
10 get her and her family, friends to possibly "forgive" me for the stuff she probably said to them concerning me.

now i kno that is alot to work with but im willing to go thru it ALL. im very determined in all of this. never felt so right or strongly about anything in my entire life. so im willing to fight!!(never big on revenge but this whole thing has a genuine need for it)

so whats everyones recommendations for spells/ annonitnments/ candle recommendations?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 am

1. Get a reading....why? It will help you see if you can in fact bring her back and how difficult or easy it might be. Furthermore, it will personalize what is going on in your situation. And to make sure she is not seeing anyone or any other unforeseen feelings,emotions or obstacles that might prevent her from coming back. A reading can save time and energy in the end.

2. I recommending a honey jar...a reconciliation honey jar to help warm her up to you so that she will want to even have anything to do with you.

3.I would put the family and friends in a honey jar as well.

4.freezer jar - Putthe friends, co workers, and anyone else that you think is a bad influence on her inside a freezer jar.

5.I would hot foot and put this guy in a freezer jar FIRST, and/or hot foot him. I wouldnt waste my time even getting revenge on this person your main focus should be on getting her back.

6. Getting her to admit the lies about you? Eh? I dont see this as important if you are going to win everyone over. I think your pride is getting in the way, and too focused on what you might look like rather than just reconciling with her...strengthening your relationship in the future so that this will not happen.

7. to break them up----break up spell kit for her and him...followed by a reconciliation spell kit for you and her.

I believe you need to get a reading on this situation strongly. There might be a reason why she left you that has nothing to do with these outside people. I dont know I sense that she left you for other reasons and not just this guy, and that is why you probably need a reading to check that out. In addition, I would recommend that you might want to get a professional to attempt your work because you stated that you were emotionally upset still. Sometimes being TOO emotional can not be good for the work. But I would get a reading for sure

Furthermore, I would take a few days, and browse the forum, and the lucky mojo pages to get an idea of some of the previous things I have mentioned. We have discussed similar issues that you want to have addressed so i recommend browsing the pages and threads. Good luck.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 am

thank you for the reply starinthesky7. im not too emotional like i was but maybe you are right. a reading huh.. yea i will do that first. who is good for doing one?? yea i dont really know so much why she left i wasnt really told. but i do suspect it was more other people then her on this. ive been looking around for a few days too. figured id ask things to get better informed.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 am

wraithklewn review LMs AIRR website for reputable readers/rootworkers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 pm

You want a reading as the first course of action because they'll be able to see the situation and which course of action would be best to acheive the results you desire.

You want to focus on a main goals. You want her to break up with this man and return to you. That should be your main focus.

If you've had a bad falling out with her, work with Reconciliation products (honey jar and reconciliation kit), if not then focus more on using Return to Me products.

Work a break up on her and her boyfriend. LM has a break up kit you can look into. Once they are broken up, create a dollbaby for him and bind him up and gag him then toss him into hotfoot jar that you toss into a river. This will remove him from your lives.

Finally consider working with Cast off Evil to help her rid herself of the evil influence of her coworkers and her serpentine boyfriend.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I think stop gossip would also help in your cause. there are many post about it basics make a doll baby or a candle of the ppl dress with stop gossip oil carve the mouth stuff with slippery elm roll it in some of the herb and burn it in sections. carry some on you in a mojo to move freely. be great if you can get some into that work.. think creativly about it send the coworerks some junk mail :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

thank you everyone for the great ideas!! most appreciated. there is one thing that is really bothering me in the whole situation.. is dont know anything about the guy at all except a nickname and a phone number. no pix or anything like that i have access to.nor a mutual friend that i can tap for info. stressful indeed..but im contemplating workarounds as a base idea.

working on the apt. with ms. bri at the moment.(something drew me to her as the one to give the reading) stupid paypal i had to add money into it so there will be delays urgh!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

yes the break up was very bad. us falling out very bad. we do not speak to eachother at all. last 2 weeks or so ive been thinking she was a different person then usual. very out of character..like ive never knew her before.. it may be possible that she had been put under spell. possibly not.

another possibility ive been thinking is of binding her sexually to me. ive never worked with genital candles.. any suggestions? as far as colors idk what to pick pink or red for her?!? and for me i dont know either. i ahvent found any pictures of me or her either. how good do printed pix off a computer work?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 am

If you don't know the guys name then you're going to have to settle for "so and so's current boyfriend," or "my romantic rival."

There are lots of possibilities, but this is where the reading comes in.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am

wraithklewn,

You asked about printed pictures from a computer -- they work fine. I use them all the time.

You don't know the other man's name -- then do as ConjureMan said and name him by his office or function --"[name's] new boyfriend" or the like.

You ask about a binding spell. It may be a little late to do a binding spell on her. Usually we do those at the outset, when we first catch a new lover. If nothing else, let this be a lesson to you and if you get her back, then try to bind her. If you cannot get this girlfriend back, tie the next girlfriend with some binding magic from in front.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 am

ok thank you all for the great help!! and for a future reference to binding some one sexually can someone explain the proper procedure for me please? thanks!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

ive also been thinking here quietly. although i havent had the reading as of yet. i still have this positive aura of sucess in regaining her back. no wishful thinking here at all but its just this feeling of knowing. but its going to be a long hard road to say..makes it all the more worthwhile.

tonight i found the guys name and some pictures to boot!! and from what ive gathered the havent been together very long either. would it still be too late to bind her?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 am

You must split them up FIRST and then bind her. Before your reading, you could simply make a vinegar jar to get started on some break up work. But the reading is very crucial, and is a must because there is a reason why she left you which might be more than what you think.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 am

actually if i gather all the things for one i will do one tonight. i need to place an order for better things but holding off until the reading. lets see i got rusty nails i can make broken glass hehe vinegar need to print out that guys pic ugh no dog and cat hair i only got personal items from my ex and not him and i have red and black pepper and pins and needles. but thats all i have:(
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 am

so im sitting here wondering about a dollbaby..a little discouraged as i have no access to any of the new guys personal conerns nor any way to obtain any either. the only thing i can possibly do is paste a pic of him as its face. i am anxious for the reading..its strange but last few days ive been feeling very discouraged for no reason at all..like i feel crossed possibly. been feeling extreme negativity. can a dollbaby possibly be useful without personal concerns?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 am

A picture is a personal concern.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 am

The reading will pick up on that wraithklewn, but I was the same before my reading because it can creep into your thoughts.

I was told to cleanse my negative thoughts with an egg, worked wonders for me.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 am

this can only be done with a black hen egg right? if thats the case im screwed...in the states i live the complete polar opposite of LM's store in cali
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am

yea thats a good idea... ive gathered his birthday is between april and may seeing a website says hes a taurus..but i cant get a date w/o adding him and he knows all about me the b@stard was hittin on my girl(now ex) for months..idk ill try getting a girl to add him hehe
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

i figure ill get the reading and just leave it at that. i have no hope in achieving any progress with my ex anymore:( i wish i could do something to get her back but.... all odds are against me.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Speaking from experience I would agree that yes a reading would be advisable. However, we all have moments were we feel like giving up but after nearly 10months on working on my ex I can happily say that I did manage to turn things around. So it can be done. Alot of faith and patience is needed as well as time and not forgetting money to get your supplies. Think positive and heal yourself before you do anything. Remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger so even if u can't get ur ex ..take this as a learning experience heal yourself and then focus your intentions on finding your desired partner.

Takecare,
MaJiG GarDen

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Exactly, we've all been down this road and have had the same feelings of sorrow, Tuesday will seem a year away to you but its only a couple of days away.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:55 pm

We sell Black Hen Egs. We raise them chickens on our property, just to sell their eggs for magical purposes, and we ship via mail order. Order

ZOO-BHE-EGGO Zoological Curio Black Hen Egg Curio $3.00

You also mentioned needing Black Dog Hair and Black Cat Hair. These can be ordered as well:

ZOO-BCA-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Cat Hair Curio $3.00

ZOO-BDO-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Dog Hair Curio $3.00
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 pm

ok i want to freeze that guy out of her life...need to know how to do it. yes ive looked around but heres what id like to do.. freeze him out of my ex's life so id write his name on the paper and do i write in the crossed direction to stay out of her life? and if thats the case i want to do one on her towards him as well hehe. this is achievable right? as long as it isnt involving me in the petitions i should be set.

any specific prayers i should do??
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Here is a search link to the query "freezer jar"

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=freezer+jar

There are many great ideas that have previously been discussed.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm

well i just did an egg cleansing for myself and a pic of my ex. there was some bloodspots in both of them. the white parts were both stringy as well. no hairs and a few bubbles on both too.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Well, drops of blood are not good. With that said, that is even more of a reason to wait until the reading before proceeding to do anything else besides cleansing and protecting.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm

the blood was on the yolks not in the whites part and hers had more then mine did.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Regardless of where the blood is...its not a good sign. When you get your reading you need to ask about this and what it means in terms of your situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Wraith, what you are feeling is common and it's part of a stage in the whole break up/ reconciliation process. However, you need to take a moment to take a deep breath, steel your focus, and wait for your reading. Look back on your posts and you'll see that you've jumped around from wanting to do a vinegar jar to a doll baby, to getting back at your ex, to binding her sexually, to freezing this guy out. Jumping around like that is a killer for focus and for the work itself. You've got to decide what you want to do and the reading will help you with that and also guide you towards the best course of action.

If you do all these works there is no guarentee that they'll succeed. Would you rather do a dozen conjures with little to no results, or a few well-aimed conjures that acheive what you want?

Here is my adivce. While you are waiting for your reading take the time to really ask yourself what you want from this situation. I mean be honest with yourself. Do you want to perform break up work, do you want to perform break up work and reconciliaton, or do you want to just cross them up and be done with it? Make sure you're honest in your goals. Once you've figured that out, then steel your determination and be determined to do what it takes to succeed. Don't let your negative emotions become a hindrance, and don't waver between goals. Nothing kills work faster then wavering like that. If you're working a honey jar and you're wavering between sweet thoughts of reconciliation and bitter angry thoughts you'll really impact your work negatively. So, in addition to taking this time to decide what you want to do and preparing mentally, also cleanse yourself of all negativity.

Once you get your reading you'll be on the right track and headed towards your goal. Good luck!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

your right conjureman. last 2 days ive really lost my focus. ive just had this incredible anger from nowhere. no its likely cuz i know what that guy looks like and how much he resembles me. i havent done any spells at all except one protection one after the egg cleansing..im definitly waiting for the reading. i do want to work with break up and reconciliation and hotfoot. but that really depends on the reading turns out to be good. got a whole half hour one so i hope its good hehe.if somehow it turns out bad im still atleast doing something to the guy. nobody deserves what that lowlife snake did. and if the reading says that theres nohope..then i am also goin to do the IS to her. err the church will i should say. ill pay for them to burn the candle. hmm mebbe i should do it to both of them... well if i knew his last ex's name that is.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 pm

well tomorrow will be the reading. i can definitly say im excited and nervous at the same time. but it will also be a freeing moment for me. ill finally be able to have some action done or to know exacly where i stand and what to do. its been quite a turmoil experience for me leading to this moment.

i right now am feeling pretty good. alot of you people have been very helpful reaching out to me and i greatly appreciate it. i know that what ever happens towards work that needs to be done i have complete faith that it will happen.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 am

down to the last hour before my reading...im so nervous. i hope all goes well but i have to accept what will be....
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

Good luck! Let us know how it goes...

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 am

we were kind of together for a few months.

He decided to break it off because he had too many personal issues.

He's said that in two months time he wont mind reconsidering .

so this question has two sides. I want to help him heal/deal with his problems, and 2ndly i want to ensure he comes back and loves me.

Im thinking of doing the honey jar spell . what can i do to help him to heal and solve his own issues?

On a side not i also have a present i am going to give him, anything i can do with that ?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 am

i just got done the reading. that guy has either binded or tied her :twisted: . and hes very very bad for her. but they arent together yet. but can be in the distant future. so i know people are goin to say search but as of right now im very upset.

i love this girl with all my heart even if we only remain friends. i need to get that guy gone and fast!! a lil overexcited right ow and not thinking very straightly so any and all advice is so much appreciated!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 am

Hi, Wraithklewn -- I am attaching your "need serious help and fast about my ex!!!" thread to the long thread you originally started on the subject of your ex, as it is not a different situation, but the same one, with added information. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am

Hi, Wraithklewn -- I am attaching your "nervous..." thread to the long topic-thread you started a while ago about your situation with your ex, as it is not a new situation or a new request, but a continuation of your situation. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am

oh sorry ms. cat. a bit upset i apologize
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 am

Right now it's obvious that you have very upset energy. Please try breathing in and out 10 times to help you calm down. You need to be clear before you decide what you want to do next.

Don't worry there is so much you can do. Where did your reader recommend that you start?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 am

my ex needs some cleansing and healing..guy needs hotfooting for starters
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:02 am

i have no way of talking to her and wasnt recommended to for atleast a month n a half. shes in very bad health right now too and i believe that.

i have no supplies to conjure anything unless i order..which i will be. so the only thing i can do for her at this time is the egg cleansing on her pic.

now i need to figure out how to unbind or untie her. that seems to be best . and also to hot foot that &^@%&^%!! lets see all i got is a name and printed pix. i was told hes baaad new for he and she will be better without him.

hmm i will have to make a freezer jar..as well. all i got here is uhh household stuff. urgh. but umm how to freeze him out of her life for her?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 am

wraithklewn wrote:i have no way of talking to her and wasnt recommended to for atleast a month n a half. shes in very bad health right now too and i believe that.

i have no supplies to conjure anything unless i order..which i will be. so the only thing i can do for her at this time is the egg cleansing on her pic.

now i need to figure out how to unbind or untie her. that seems to be best . and also to hot foot that &^@%&^%!! lets see all i got is a name and printed pix. i was told hes baaad new for he and she will be better without him.

hmm i will have to make a freezer jar..as well. all i got here is uhh household stuff. urgh. but umm how to freeze him out of her life for her?
Do a search of the forums, freezer jars seem to be a perennial favorite (don't ask me why :roll: ) and there have been a few threads about them already.
HRCC Student #1559

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am

Do you have Ms. Cat HHRM book? It's a goldmine for hotfooting spells and recipes...

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am

i have nothing at all. what a way to get into hoodoo huh? i believe a mirror box should be first. if he has that trick around he can just do it over n over. so i looked over a love me or die spell..he may have used that..as worst case scenario.. now can this spell effect you mentally first?? or physically?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 am

catherineyronwode wrote:We sell Black Hen Egs. We raise them chickens on our property, just to sell their eggs for magical purposes, and we ship via mail order. Order

ZOO-BHE-EGGO Zoological Curio Black Hen Egg Curio $3.00

You also mentioned needing Black Dog Hair and Black Cat Hair. These can be ordered as well:

ZOO-BCA-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Cat Hair Curio $3.00

ZOO-BDO-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Dog Hair Curio $3.00
How do you ship the eggs without them breaking?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 am

oh i remember a freezer jar spell now from conjureman. the one with the name paper and pissing on the paper and wrapping it in tinfoil. but if that sucmbag is messin with my ex..how do i protect her with it?? could it apply just doing it the way conjureman described?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 am

Quick clarification while I've suggested a few freezer boxes, that variation was actually Dr. E's-yes we are two different people ;-).

It's unlikely the man did the Love me or Die jackball, the reader would have picked up on that. She's sick yes, but she started falling for this guy before that.

There are many suggestions for freezer box conjures, pick one you like and go for it. Before casting spells though make sure you are taking the proper routes magically to get what you want.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 am

oh oops. sorry was in a blunder when i wrote that for sure. well hes freezin now haha. 2morro i order goodies!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 am

woo!! placed the first order.. excited!! a few vigils to be burned for me..cuz im new to this and a honey jar for mee to work with. wish me luck.

and o yea.. imma be here for a loooong time so get used to me hehe
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

united26

Unread post by united26 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 pm

hi everyone...

my boyfriend broke up with 3 months ago. when he broke up with me.. I was really really mad at him, so ive sent him messages with hurtful words, i think he get so pissed off with it that now, im trying to win him by asking sorry and trying to do anything for him he still ignores me. I really want us together again. ive been ordering spells on line, but i really want that spell that i will do personally. what do you think i should do? would i consider the IS? ive aLSO read the forum from different topics and the advices regarding the honey jar for reconciliation, i think that would so hard for me considering that i am here in the philippines.. what do you think i should do? i need your help.. up until now i still have this petitions from different saints

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I would get a reading as the first thing to do. Then you can start off on a honey jar...I am not sure why it would be so hard for you in the philippines. But I think that it would be a good start. However, a reading can help navigate you through this difficult time, and make aware of the things you can do for the relationship, for him, and yourself to help bring him back.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 am

Well I just wanted to let you all in on the updates. First Her idea of having me and her other guy is still on her mind. Her family has thrown her out of their home because of the way she is acting and instead of asking me to come home, she moved all her stuff right back in with this guy. I'm still working, so we'll see what happens, but the deadline that I originally set is the June 1st. so I'm not sure what to do at this point..

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 am

hoodooTom wrote:Well I just wanted to let you all in on the updates. First Her idea of having me and her other guy is still on her mind. Her family has thrown her out of their home because of the way she is acting and instead of asking me to come home, she moved all her stuff right back in with this guy. I'm still working, so we'll see what happens, but the deadline that I originally set is the June 1st. so I'm not sure what to do at this point..
Keep working, ad when the deadline comes, you must stick to it, if she still is not with you then that is just how it will be. I suggest at that point you do a Cut and Clear.
HRCC Student #1559

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

you want to work with blessing/healing products to help heal his past hurts. you can use it on a mojo, doll baby, figure candle..etc. yes a honey jar is good, also Reconciliation products. as for the gift, I would dust it with Reconcilation Powder praying for him to come to you and love you and give it to him.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”