Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Alana

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Alana » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 am

thank you st expedite for helping me get my wages from my work
when i was broke. big thanks to you you are really saint marilyn

miaca

Unread post by miaca » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 pm

I want to thank St expedite for helping me with some financial issues. Withing two days of requesting assistance I got the loan I had applied for. I have been seeing other positive signs and I want to to thank him as I promised I would. Thank you very much for coming through for me

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm

If I recall my history correctly Saint Expedite wasn't his original name anyway. When a box with his statue came over from the Vatican it said "expeditus" on it, which basically meant "rush delivery" and from there it stuck. Of course I could be recalling the LM article and my history wrong.

Call out to the Saint and he will hear you. Little nuances in pronounciation don't make too much of a difference, after all he isn't called Saint Expedite in every language ;-)

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

ConjureMan wrote:If I recall my history correctly Saint Expedite wasn't his original name anyway. When a box with his statue came over from the Vatican it said "expeditus" on it, which basically meant "rush delivery" and from there it stuck. Of course I could be recalling the LM article and my history wrong.

Call out to the Saint and he will hear you. Little nuances in pronounciation don't make too much of a difference, after all he isn't called Saint Expedite in every language ;-)
I wholly agree with Conjureman. Lots of conjecture over the origins of this saint's name.
If your native tongue is English, then pronounce his name "Expedite" like the verb. Just as Saint Martha is Santa Marta and Saint Anthony is Santo Antonio, all that really matters is that you treat the saint with respect and your intentions are clear.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who replied!! I've asked for results by March 20th at the latest, hopefully I'll be posting a thank you to St. Expedite very soon :-)

Lynda

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 am

I was told St. Expeditee (as Bri mentioned)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 am

CM, that story was mentioned in the book Voodoo Queen, which is a biography of Marie Laveau.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am

I began a novena to St. Expedite this past Monday and requested results asap, but no later than March 20th. The candle is about to finish, so I have two questions. First, I'm thinking of lighting a second candle and just continuing the prayers until I have my response, is this a good idea? Or if not, should I just leave the candle glass, glass of water, and prayer card where it is until I have the response? And if lighting a second candle seems appropriate, in your experience, is it important to begin the new candle on a Wednesday, as I've read that Wednesday is St. Expedite's day, or, would it be just as good to do it today or tomorrow as soon as the other candle finishes? I ask because I actualy begain this candle on Monday and so far, no results. I have had positive signs, though, via dreams, beginning right away (I dreamed the result I wanted, actually, and in my dream I was getting pound cake from the freezer to thank St. Expedite!)

Thank you all again for helping, I love this forum!!

Lynda

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

There isn't a fast rule on how to petition a saint. Some people prefer to continue petitioning, lighting vigils until the request is granted, while other people simply perform the novena/vigil and then let the saint respond. Choose what works for you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 pm

If you want to light another candle, then do so after the first candle if you want. That is up to you. I like to start things on their actual day unless its completely urgent. I would start this second candle on a Wednesday considering you have already done one candle already, and your petition has already been asked of by him. Be patient, and do not overthink results have not been granted. You have given him time to respond by the 20th. You still have a week to go, and if he does not respond then consider your petition not granted. However, if you have had a few dreams then that could be the indication of things starting to work. If your situation is difficult then you must understand that it is going to take sometime for it to be granted.

Good luck
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Thank you for both suggestions, I think I will do the second candle partly because it gives me a bit of comfort to see it burning and I'd like to continue the prayers until I have the results.....and I can be patient for results. I did say the 20th, after all :-) However if my petition isn't granted the first go-around, I think I will do it just once again, and then if no results are seen after that, I won't bother St. Expedite again (I hate nagging!) But I will thank him for considering it anyway.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 am

What if you call on him to find a new place to live, should I pay him once the lease is fully-executed, or have the keys or once we re moved in or starting to move in? I thought that you could pay once you are starting to or are moved in, just to be safe since you never know with people, but I would not want to offend him by paying him once we are moved in and have him think I dont intend to pay and he becoming mad.

Also I know everyone has mentioned Sarah Lee pound cake but do you think Entenmann's acceptable? I dont want to cut any corners or insult him so I just rather make sure before I offer something he would not like. I also couldn't find (though i will keep looking) the kind of flowers he prefers. i was going to get some white roses or something white in color. but is there a preference? I am honestly a little bit afraid of praying to him and have him get offended if I do something wrong and then have him take things away, specially because I'd be praying for my family. I know many get annoyed with the repetitive questions and I do apologize in advance, I just want to get things right so I dont accidentally insult him.

thank you!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am

I want to give a very special THANK YOU TO ST. EXPEDITE for his miraculous work! This is my first time working this wonderful Saint and I am truly amazed by his speedy answer to a very stressful and seemingly impossible situation. I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU ST. EXPEDITE :D I will be sure to start gathering my thank you gifts and give them to you as your pay (I have to find Sara Lee pound cake I think the shops here only have frozen section for Sara Lee :( but I will give you pound cake none the less, maybe Entenmanns!) and spread your word of how miraculous you are :D This is my first public thank you to you. I am still in disbelief and shocked really. You were able to answer my prayer in the length of time I specified, with the things that I specified and the little things I forgot were not included but that only proves to me that you were listening and I am amazed!!!! and so very happy!! I hope that now my family and I can have peace and harmony thanks to you great St. Expedite!!!! Thank you.

thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you
sooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!! you rock!!! ♥

Love & Light
Brujita
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:30 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for choosing to work with me. I appreciate your help, hardwork and kindness, thank you also for working in harmony with St Martha, Sacred Heart of Jesus, My Guardian Angel, Archangel, Gabriel, Michael, Uriel, Raphael, St Anthony and my Ancestors, thank you to all Heavenly Host who are working on my behalf for this powerful destiny breakthrough and most of all. Thank you God for hearing and answering!

Joyful GoldenFlow!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

THANKS ST EXPEDITE, THANKYOU FOR WORKING WITH ME ONCE AGAIN, YOUR WORK IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE POUND CAKE AND I HOPE U LIKETHE BEATIFUL FLOWERS I LEFT FOR U. U ARE GREAT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE UR NAME TO ALL. THANKS!!!!![color=#00BF80] :mrgreen: [/color]

oh_happy_day

Unread post by oh_happy_day » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 am

I would like to also thank these powerful spiritual companions for their comfort, mercy and guidance. St. Anthony, St. Expedite, St. Joseph, St. Stephen, St. Luke, Our Lady of Prompt Succor, please know that I greatly appreciate all favors, past, present and future.

Holy Trinity, angels and spirit guides, I extend my gratitude for all intercessions.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Dear All,

I just started working with St Expedite and he is wonderful!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

misterkurtis

Unread post by misterkurtis » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm

He's my favorite Saint!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Is it Ok to petition to few saints at the same time? I would like to petition to St. Expedite for an urgent matter but I would like him to work along with St. Jude and St. Jospeh.
Any advise would be great. Thanks.

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:02 am

Thank you ST Expedite, for everything. You are GREAT !!!!!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am

I have petitioned St Expedite for about 3 things for myself and in each case he came through for me in a very clear and distinct manner...this time i petitioned him for help with my husband's job, but nothing happened, and i was wondering, if this is because nothing was meant to happen, or he only answers if one appeals to him directly...i did not pay him because honestly there was no no movement or sign or anything in the past 3 weeks..how often should i keep lighting the candle to him?
In my own cases when i had success, i would have movement in a day and results in less than a couple of weeks, so i dont really knwo how to handle this turn of events, when a saint, who has responded before very positivbely to petitioning, does not come throught for one, how does one close the appeal as it were, with no hard feelings?
Please advise!
Zee

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 am

You still pay the Saint his/her due. Thank them for listening and considering the petition.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 am

If you did not get what you asked for you don't pay him.

On a more general note, if a Saint works with you once it doesn't mean they will again, its possible he did not find the case you put before him just or truly urgent.
HRCC Student #1559

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am

Zee --

You may wish to petition Saint Expedite a second time in this matter. It is possible you will see results after a second try. On the other hand, if your request is something nearly impossible or just not meant to be at this time, even a Saint as powerful as St. Expedite may not be able to come through for you. You don't have to make a full payment in that case, but I do think it is appropriate to thank him and make a small offering of a candle.

It might help you in your work to have a reading done on this situation to determine the likelihood of success and find out if there are any specific barriers to gaining your desired outcome.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 am

I have always paid St Expedite, more than promptly when he came through for me..HD it is interesting to note that one does not have the same degree of success even with a saint who has previously heard one's petition
So I should just say thanks for listening, and i understand that you could not do this for me at this time? something along those lines?
thanks for replying to my query, this had been troubling me for some time

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 am

I always do a divination before petitioning a spirit or saint to confirm that there is a good chance of my case being appropriate and being successful. Sometimes the answer is "no", in which case you know you need to seek a different route, petition a different spirit/saint, or find a more approriate remedy; or completely rethink how you are going about the situation in general.

But if you do the divination beforehand, you are less likely to end up "left in a lurch" by an unanswered petition.

Getting skilled enough at using a pendulum in order to get simple yes/no answers is very easy and will serve you well in the long term.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Just a little post of thanks to St. Expedite for the very timely result (my request was granted about 10 minutes after the candle burned out) and to St. Jude, thank you for favors granted.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Great I am glad it worked out for you. St. Expedite granted a request for me also and bought me some time doing some spellwork. Thank you St. Expedite!!!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am

Thank you saint expedite. I am very grateful for your immediate response :)

Marilou_2

Unread post by Marilou_2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 am

What and who is St. Expedite?
Marilou

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html has lots of information.

BCR-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

Marilou_2

Unread post by Marilou_2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 am

Thank you.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I was thinking there is no reason why you cant also have LM burn a thank you candle on your behalf using the St Expedite candle if you cant burn one at home. I would say you still have to do the poundcake and flowers at home, but if you had them burn the first candle, can't you have them do the second? Just have the petition state your thanks?

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 am

Does St Expedite provides any signs as to whether one's petition would be granted? I tried finding out if he would grant my petition by scribbling a yes and no onto 2 pieces of paper, then fold it up and put into a bottle. Thereafter I will shake the bottle and see which paper would drop out - not sure if this is a accurate way of asking him if he would grant me my petition?

Strange thing happened right after that as well. Just after I did my petition, a cockroach flew in through the window and almost landed into my St expedite statue. Not sure what to think of this......hoping I am not jumping into any conclusion here.....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 am

I always do a divination before any work, or before petitioning any saint or spirit. However, having a reliable divination method is kind of necessary. If I were you I would learn a form of divination and practice it. If you want to work with a simple yes/no oracle, then a pendulum would be very good for you to learn to use. You can Google and plenty of pages on how to learn to work with a pendulum will come up. I *personally* wouldn't just rely on some method of asking for sign that I just kinda made up - at least not without already having a background in one form of divination or another so you learn the "feel" of a good oracle answer (rather than random chance).

While you're learning, I would have an experienced reader read on your matters as well. Plenty of the AIRR workers offer a $10 yes/no type reading that can be very useful for circumstances like this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 am

I don't see why not, as long as you're taking care of the flowers and poundcake.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 pm

So can I ask St. Expedite for help if I was trying to hurt a man's penis?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 am

Simpleme, i have never heard of Saint Expedite being petitioned for, or having a reputation for, harming people in specific parts of their bodies. There is a death spell against someone who has crossed you that calls upon him (mentioned earlier in this thread), which also uses gunpowder and pins and a nickel and a candle -- but the point of invoking his aid is his QUICKNESS in justice, not that he damages people's penises.

He is a Catholic Church saint, and, as such, his patronage is as a martyr for the faith (that is why he is shown holding a palm frond -- he was killed because of his Christian faith). He is a speedy helper who puts an end to procrastination and delay, especially delay in converting to the Christian faith (that is why he holds a cross that says "today" in Latin). People petition him for rapid relief and help in money and love, as well.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 am

Thank You Ms. Catherine for the clarification.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

I have petition St Expedite twice now but both times, he never quite work things out. I like to know should I continue to petition or just give up? Honestly I feel kinda fustrated about this as everyone has been raving about how he brings about results speedily but it didnt quite work out for me at all. Is there anything I've done wrong or any reason why he doesnt work out?

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Nemesis I know how you feel. I tried petitioning St. Expedite several times for various things, and things never quite worked out for me either. In the end I thanked him for any attempts he made to help me out, but told him this isn't working out and didn't petition him anymore. I get the feeling that saints just like deities will accept working with you or not.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:57 pm

What else can one do......? Sigh

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm

nemesis wrote:What else can one do......? Sigh
Move on, you do not have to work with Saints, and they certainly do not have to work with you, and you can't make them, nor change there minds. There are always other options. Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks Hail.....may i know what are the other options?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm

A good practice before any magical working is performing a reading about what you plan on doing. This will save you a great deal of frustration, especially if you plan on petitioning entities. You can perform a quick divination to see if a particular saint will work with you. Keep in mind that petitioning an entity is just that, a request. They can choose not to help for whatever reason, or things might be beyond the scope of their powers.

Things that have worked out well for me and others is to first develop a relationship with a saint or spirit before you start asking them for things. Spend a few weeks lighting a candle to them on their day, speaking to them, asking that they start working with you. Leave out a cup of water for them, set them up on their own altar, little things that help you develop a rapport with them. During this time you also want to develop your sense for them. Can you sense their presence? Do you understand what they want from you?

I find that if you take the time to really show the spirit that you honor them and that you aren't merely looking to use them then they'll help.

With Saint Expedite in particular he moves fast, but there are things that he isn't able to help with. He also seems to help proportional to the need. If *he* decides your need is great he'll move quick for you. But if the way he sees things the need isn't so great he may not come through.

Either move away from working with saints until you are more comfortable, or don't be discouraged and start seeing if you can develop a meaningful relationship with the saints or other spirits you choose to work with.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks Conjureman for your kind advice. I think I will have a reading done to understand why he didnt come true for me. I have started to like working with him yet at the same time the disappointment and hurts when he didnt come true is equally painful too...

antares

Unread post by antares » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 am

I've petitioned St Expedite several times, and what I've found is that he will help me with financial things, neccesities, but he doesn't see purely personal things as something he deals with. For example, he helped me get a flat that was cheap and in a nice area so I could save money and get a decent job; but he wouldn't help with relationship stuff, or with finding a missing cat. He's helped me find flatmates that I get on with - so I can pay the bills - and they've all been the sort of people I asked for, but i'm quite sure he was helping me pay the bills, not meet a new friend!
He's a kind and helpful spirit, but in my experience he'll only help with money situations. But when he does help, he does an amazing job!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 am

Well, St. Expedite broke through the beurocracy of the medical system here to get my husband a surgery date months sooner than he otherwise would have. So it's not JUST money that he deals with by any means. I think it's that is really HAS to be urgently needed. Not urgently WANTED, but NEEDED.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for your prompt help. I am in awe of the speed in which you came to our aid. I am forever thankful and deeply appreciative of your assistance. It is an honor to have you assist us.
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Thank you for helping me St. Expedite!!!
Thank you St. Martha!

Kittykat

Unread post by Kittykat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank You St. Jude for favors granted as always you came thru for me once again!!!

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 pm

rerun wrote:Nemesis I know how you feel. I tried petitioning St. Expedite several times for various things, and things never quite worked out for me either. In the end I thanked him for any attempts he made to help me out, but told him this isn't working out and didn't petition him anymore. I get the feeling that saints just like deities will accept working with you or not.
I'm no expert with St. Expedite (or anything else lol!) but I can tell y ou my experience with asking for things from saints and/or in other types of work. I've learned to be specific rather than general with petitions and prayers. Sometimes, especially with important stuff, this takes an ongoing series of work asking for specific things that will ultimately allow you to reach your goal. I can tell you, too, that my first experience with St. Expedite had limited success (but it was success not a failure by any means), and that was totally because my request was too broad (I think). I asked for his help again with a smaller step toward my goal, and he responded right away.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 am

Thank you , St Expedite for my petition, was granted. I asked him to help my son to get his ticket to fly and in few hours my son got the ticket. Thank you, St Expidete

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 am

Thank you St expedite and st martha for helping me with what I have asked for so quickly..

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 am

Thank you ST. Expedite, i love you

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 am

This is a promised thank you, to let all know St. Expedite is remarkable. He has never failed to come thru for me. Again thank you St. Expedite. I will forever hold you in the highest esteem.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 am

Good to know , he is the maximum.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you so much St. Expidite, I have given you great tasks and you have come through on your promises. I will continue to work with you and I will praise your glory.

your humble devotee,

Scorpio Siren

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

St. Expedite has come to help me yet again.......I have no words,really no words.... I am just in awe.......................

Thank you,thank you, thank you dear saint..

Maxine2

Unread post by Maxine2 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Copperfox, since you are a Gemini, St. Expedite's mercurial energy is in sync with yours. I'm glad that everything worked out for you.
Mama Micki, I'm a Libra, I started the St. Expedite prayer last Wednesday (my VERY first time doing this). I put a glass of water to the right side of the candle and the prayer card of St. Expedite on the left side and the glass candle in the middle (forming a triangle) and in the middle of this triange I put a petition list for the type of job I am looking for.I proceeded to light the candle each morning, prayed the prayer every monring like clockwork and let the candle burn quietly on its own when I was home of course. And I would do my thing and go hitting the pavement looking for a job as always.

OK its now TODAY was 8 today went through the entire process of praying to him and promising to spread his name with lover honor and the usual gifts of pound cake and flowers BUT I'm sad to report I have no voicemail messages or call back for any kind of job opportunities or interviews.....but have read also somewhere never to pay st. expedite UNTIL your petition is granted, not sure what to do anymore??

I feel a bit deflated about even continuing on day 9 of this prayer, going to light my candle again tomrrow of this prayer, but can anyone tell me if any first timers have possibly faltered on getting any results??? Please any info would be appreciate. Followed this ritual/regimen to a T, still its beyond quiet nothing, nada.

Thanks.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”