Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Getting More and Better Tips in Service Jobs

Shany

Spells for Getting More and Better Tips in Service Jobs

Unread post by Shany » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm

I work as a server for a restaurant and my boyfriend is a bartender.

My restaurant locate at a horrible location that has a lot of homeless people and poor people.

My boyfriend works at a free bar inside the airport (customers don't have to pay for their drink) and he comes home at 1am after a 10 hours shift with $10-20 almost every night.

We both work really hard and the customers love us (they said so) but they just never tip! We get paid minimum wage and it's not enough for us to pay the rent and bills so we pretty much depends a lot on tips. I tried to put on money drawing oil before I go to work but it never worked so I stopped.

Is there anything I can do to attached generous customers who would tip more? Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: help us get more tips

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Try Cleo May Oil. That's what it is for.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Naturally, I defer to the wisdom of Miss Cat -- Cleo May is your friend. However, you might also try:
  • Agrimony -- aside from its protective uses, the hooked, clingy nature of the seeds inspired its use to attract business and money. You can bathe with agrimony tea before you go to work, keep a little agrimony in the till or tip jar, or included in a money mojo bag which you feed with Cleo May oil :-)
  • Other useful herbs for that mojo bag would include allspice, cinnamon, pyrite (okay, it's a mineral), Earth Smoke -- and, of course a little lodestone.
  • Come to think of it, Earth Smoke would make a great money incense to feed and awaken that bag. You can burn it on charcoal, or sprinkle a little of it on some other fine Lucky Mojo prosperity incense. Cleo May, even :-)
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Kaye007

Unread post by Kaye007 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 am

Hi Shany,

I've worked as a bartender/server - I quit my most recent gig last month. I'm now trying to decide whether I want to continue bartending, but that's a whole different topic! But I know I will never bartend/serve again without my LM supplies to bring in the tips!

Anyway, here is what worked for me:

Oils - Essence of Bendover, Cleo May, Money Drawing - I would wear this combo every shift. I worked in a 4 star hotel, so the guests were often very demanding and could occasionally be demeaning. The EBO had the guests wrapped around my little finger. It also worked wonders on my boss, who was a major jerk. Sometimes I would add some Fast Luck oil to the mix, especially on slow nights.

Carrying a triple strength money drawing mojo - every shift. If I forgot my mojo for whatever reason, my tips were crap. Even on very slow nights, I would make more money than I expected to make. I would also make more money than my coworkers, even if I had less tables/customers at the bar. I love my mojo!!

I found that the oils were a big help, but it wasn't until I started carrying my mojo that I saw a huge increase in tips.

I'd also advise you to do a forum search, you will find some great ideas there. Try "waitress and tips" "server and tips", etc. That's where I got the idea to add the EBO to my oil mix...I believe one poster stated s/he kept the powder in his pocket and that helped boost his tips.

Good luck!!

- Kaye

Kaye007

Unread post by Kaye007 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 am

I just thought of something else I would do at work.

I would sprinkle a little Master of the Woods in my shoes. I did this to "prevent or delay tiredness" per http://herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html and it helped a lot. As you know, bartenders/servers are on their feet ALL DAY, so I found the Master of the Woods kept my feet from hurting at the end of a shift. It helped keep my energy level up as well.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure the commanding aspects of the herb gave me a boost as well.

- Kaye

_PurplePisces_
Oil for getting bigger tips, or tips more often?

Unread post by _PurplePisces_ » Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 am

Hello LM!

Just wanted to know if there was a specific oil, or a specific trick for increasing tips? My wife is a hairstylist and tips have been minimal. Thanks so much! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Oil for getting bigger tips, or tips more often?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:17 pm

You can use money drawing

www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

_PurplePisces_

Unread post by _PurplePisces_ » Fri May 04, 2012 1:16 pm

That simple huh? great! thanks so much starsinthesky7

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Cleo May < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html > is used draw money too.

Read this thread for other ideas < help-us-get-more-tips-t17453.html >
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

_PurplePisces_

Unread post by _PurplePisces_ » Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks so much I will try this as well! :D

gifted
Re: Spells for Getting More and Better Tips in Service Jobs

Unread post by gifted » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:53 am

Good Morning LM Family ;)
I was wondering about mixing Cleo May oils & Fire of Love oils together to "help" my man to be more generous with his money and more GIVING
with his money when it comes to me? maybe add some bend over oil to the cello may and fire of love?
Im just thinking that the bend over oil would be a good PUSH. Any and all answers are welcomed.
thanks
Gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 am

gifted,

What you messaged is perfectly fine. Could add a money oil or attraction oil. Cleo May is traditually used in the manner you suggested. Bend over will help, but it depends on the target, if your man is really strong willed and fights that then I would use the opposite and sweet him.

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Hello All:
I am looking for advice on an herb, root, or mineral curio to use in a spell for increasing tips as a blackjack dealer. This is my second job and I am often tired, and find it hard to be a high-energy, exciting, entertaining Dealer. Is there an herb or curio that I can add to my spell to increase:
Cheerfulness, excitement, laughter, and to help me to be entertaining and high-energy on the job? I think that for a blackjack dealer these qualities are key. It is an entertainment business - and I tend to be a more "low-key" personality to begin with. I want to make a Mojo for myself that contains the following:

High John: for manual dexterity, skill, confidence, charisma on the tables
Queen Elizabeth Root: to be charming, classy, lady-like and graceful, well-mannered with my clients
Five-Finger Grass: For luck & success in all my hands can do at Blackjack Dealing
Deer's Tongue: to be a smooth talker, eloquent of speech, engaging, entertaining, & charming in conversation
Master of the Woods: for mastery of the art of blackjack dealing, for mastery of people (clients, co-workers, bosses) & situations - a master dealer :)
Skull cap herb: to attract gifts of money (tips)
Cleo May sachet Powder: I may add a pinch of this to attract tips
Lastly I want an herb that I mentioned above for cheerfulness, excitement, laughter, to be entertaining and high-energy.

Can anyone suggest such an herb or curio? Also, what do you think of the above mojo plan? All together I will be using 7 items. I can't decide between Cleo May powder and skullcap herb (suggestions?), and then the final curio for cheerfulness, energy, excitement, laughter, entertainment. Your helps is soooo appreciated. I have TONS of Lucky Mojo products to work with already. I think the only thing I don't have is Cleo May powder, but I do have the Cleo May Oil.

Thanks again for your help!

Much Love, SweetLady

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Herbs for cheerfulness and increased energy can include Ginger, Coffee Beans, Cocoa Hulls, and Lightning Struck Wood.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:30 pm

I just picked up a second job serving at a bar and Grill.

I've ordered a triple strength money mojo hand with a bottle of essence of bend over and Cleo may oils. And until I get that, I'm washing my hands with chamomile water that has been mixed with attraction, good luck, crown of success, and money drawing bath crystals. I'm excited to see how it works

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 am

A quick update: Every opportunity I had to rinse my hands, I used my makeshift chamomile/condition bath crystal handwash I took to work. On my arms and neck, I dressed myself with Prosperity, Essence of Bend Over, Love Me, and Good Luck Oils.

At work, there were two of us serving drinks through the bar. I ended up being busy all night, made the most money I've made since I picked up this job 3 weeks ago. I also found more ladies flirting with me all night long. Thank you to all who offer great advice and suggestions, and thank Lucky Mojo for such wonderful products!!!

I can't wait to see how my Money Drawing (3x strength) will enhance my tip generating opportunities! I picked up this job so I can go to this years Heritage Hoodoo Fest, and these tips are really helping out....especially for me getting my tips!!! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

That's terrific!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:11 am

So I received my Triple Strength Money Drawing Mojo Hand from Lucky Mojo today. I did a couple tweaks here and there tho'. I replaced the supplied Mercury dime (dated 1941) with a Mercury dime dated 1944, a leap year. The dime I used was one of the curios that stood in my Dollbaby's Dream Box and was anointed weekly with Crown of Success oil.

In addition to the provided instructions, I also dressed the petition paper and $2 dollar bill with Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, Money Stay with Me, and Prosperity sachet powders. I used a 4oz Rootworker Oil Blend containing the same Money-related oils to anoint the bag once I had it filled with the required material.

Finally, I smoked it with Earth Smoke, Alkanet, Irish Moss, Sassafrass blended with Attraction, Money Drawing, Prosperity, and Good Luck Incense blends. I added a smidge of Dragon's Blood powder into the incense too.

Working tonight put me in a great opportunity to put my new Hand to work! I normally make about $30-$35 on a Wednesday night. Tonight I came home with a little over $120. We did have a Beatles Memorial Concert performing about 2 blocks from the restaurant so it was crazy stupid busy both before and after the show. In addition to the Money Drawing Hand, I also tried Cleo May for the first time. I blended it with Commanding, Chuparrosa, and John the Conqueror oils. I have to say tonight was full of great first impressions!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, Santiago,

Wow! That's great!!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”