Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

I have no idea what she wants.

But, wait a little while and see what happens. If it continues to get worse, then maybe she doesn't want to work with you.

Still, I'd give it awhile and show her that you have faith in her. She could be testing your faith

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Currently awaiting the arrival of my Saint Martha supplies -

- Has anyone ever received a sign from Saint Martha prior to even beginning your petitioning to her?

I've been thinking & meditating heavily today (during the snow storm, had tons of time to kill!) on beginning my work with Saint Martha. I cut on the TV and the first thing I heard was "Behold the dragon!" with imagery of snakes on the screen. It was a little out of the orginal because I never watch NatGeo or anything like that. Hmmm. I'm starting to wonder if Martha sometimes sends you a sign that she's prepared to work with you even before you formally approach or offer anything to her. How fun.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello, Jenny Shan,

Yes, that happens frequently.

Awesome! Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Wowzer, another sign came my way today. I had planned to began my petition to work with Saint Marta tomorrow (Tuesday). I can sometimes be meticulous in my planning when beginning something new - so I was making a list of what my requests would be, in order of desire and a list of things I was interested in offering.

I took the suggestion of one of the posters earlier in the thread to perhaps make a donation to a shelter for abused women or something of the sort. I did some research earlier today on homes/shelters in my area and lo and behold actually found one named FOR Saint Martha, I mean how cool is that.

But if that wasn't enough, later during the day a friend of mine sent me an interesting article pertaining to an unrelated conversation we had earlier from an newspaper that she works for. The article was about a woman who passed away - this woman happened to live in that exact shelter that I had been researching and decided to become a patron of through my work with Saint Martha. Up until today, in my research, I had never even heard of this shelter and here we are - bumping into it twice.

I am in awe of how in tune I seem to be with Saint Martha, already. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to begin working with her. So here I am - showing my thanks to Saint Martha! And we haven't even begun working together yet. I am deeply excited, I feel like it will be an awe-inspiring experience and am almost tearing up at the thought of it.

"The more you learn about the universe the more you stop believing in coincidences."

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Mama,

Thank you once again for dominating my lover for me :D :D :D He does things that I have asked you to make him do and that is just AWESOME! I will continue to sing your praises, give you your beautiful flowers and donate to your charity. You have made my life so much more wonderful and I thank you for all that you have done, are doing and will do. Love you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 am

I am in a crazy whirlwind over here...

I mentioned that I got the thank-you note from the St. Martha's organization, which I took as a great sign. Then something bad happened on my husband's part which made me question everything all over again--to the point of wondering if I should give up.

I had a long discussion with him regarding his choices and their effects on the stability of our family.

Following that...well, I don't want to give too many details, but let's just say he got a COSMIC SMACKDOWN. It was EXTREME and I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

The actual damage of this "smackdown" turned out to be not that terrible. It seemed solely to teach him a lesson. It seemed to have turned his attitude around. I'm a little bit in awe of the whole thing and just waiting to see how things develop.

In the meantime I am still keeping up my prayers to Martha and Anthony, as well as gratitude prayers in general to God, and plan to buy a new candle today for Martha.

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:34 am

I've begun my petitioning with Saint Martha and I think she is pleased with my initial offering! I've had a few very bizarre dreams since beginning but nothing stuck out to me that could possibly pertain to her - until last night I had a dream about a woman named Filomena. That was fun. And when I woke up, I got a blatant sign from her that I should no longer doubt myself and doubt my intuition when it comes to working with her. :D

Reason: Edit

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:25 am

I've begun my petitioning with Saint Martha and I think she is pleased with my initial offering! I've had a few very bizarre dreams since beginning but nothing stuck out to me that could possibly pertain to her - until last night I had a dream about a woman named Filomena. That was fun. And when I woke up, I got a blatant sign from her that I should no longer doubt myself and doubt my intuition when it comes to working with her.

In addition - earlier today at the gym, I was on one of the machines and a very very strong scent of coffee wafter towards me. I'm sure I looked like a crazy lady twisting and turning on the elliptical looking around trying to see if someone around me had a cup of coffee on them and then it hit me - who drinks coffee while working out?! Of course it's a sign! :D

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 am

I thought I would detail what has happened as I've been a bit confused and it might help me to type it all out.

My husband and I have had a difficult few years. During this period he was untruthful and engaged in some risky behavior. In the past year we have both committed to working on our marriage with a good amount of success, but he is not completely "settled down." He has a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde sort of thing going.

I prayed to St. Martha and St. Anthony to dominate him and keep the sweet, family/work-oriented side of him on top.

I noticed some signs (one or two that I'd specifically asked for) and I donated $$ to foundations in both Martha and Anthony's name. I received a handwritten thank-you from the Martha foundation which I took as a good sign.

The next day I discovered my husband had behaved VERY badly behind my back again, and left evidence. I was terribly discouraged and confused, because I had JUST gotten that positive Martha note. I then had a long discussion with him about how he needs to quit this reckless behavior or he's going to lose his family, job, everything.

The NEXT day he went to work and texted me he'd be back in time for dinner. Then his phone basically shut off and I didn't hear from him for over 24 hours. I was furious at first, but then realized that there was no way he'd pull that behavior off deliberately, not after the serious talk we'd just had.

Turns out he left the office in time to come home for dinner and was picked up by the cops on a totally minor traffic-related misdemeanor! He had to spend the night in jail and wasn't able to call me (my phone doesn't accept collect calls). There was absolutely no reason he should have been arrested...the most that should have happened was he should have gotten a ticket, nothing more. (I know his record is clean.)

When he finally got home, he still couldn't call me because the cops had taken his cell and didn't let him have it back. I was out with our daughter, and he told me "I figured you'd left me for good." He was completely shaken up.

Adding to the weirdness--the police didn't impound his car or anything. They left it where they arrested him. I also think it's weird they wouldn't give him his phone back. However, the overall impact of the arrest doesn't seem to affect us much -- it's not going to be a big financial hit or anything. It's just on his record now, and it scared the heck out of him.

Anyway, that was a week ago and he's been immersing himself in work in the meantime. He is sharing my phone with me until he gets his back. He also has agreed to see a counselor. I found one and it turns out she lives right down the street from us.

Okay, so if these aren't signs, what is???? I am praying things are being turned around. If this is Martha, good heavens, she really knows how to throw some thunderbolts.

Anyway....I had to write it all down because it's so much and so crazy!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 am

After writing all that down I realized I better show my gratitude...I just donated to her foundation again with a note of thanks for working with me and hearing my prayers. Thank you, St. Martha! I am sorry I didn't donate sooner. It took a bit of time to process all of this and realize the entire impact of all the details.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:57 am

Hello, runner5203 ,

Good!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 pm

I was out visiting a relative last night. When I got home this morning, I discovered my husband had lit the St. Martha candle (it's on our dresser in the bedroom where I keep family photos) of his own accord. He doesn't know who St. Martha is, as he's not Catholic. He probably just thought it was one of my "Catholic things."

Seeing as I am petitioning Martha to keep him in line, could this be a good sign that he lit the candle himself -- even if he has no idea what the candle's significance is? It's still burning right now.

I usually only light candles to her on Tuesday, but I had been praying to her on the drive home this morning. It was interesting to come home to find the candle lit.

For what it's worth, I thanked him for lighting it, and simply explained it's a candle meant for protection. (True enough.)

Edited to add: He also added a small vintage owl-shaped lamp to my collection of photos, candles, etc. on the dresser. You plug it in and the owl's eyes light up red. Not sure if there is any significance to the owl.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, runner5203,

That's is awesome.

And, yes, it appears to be a good sign.

The owl could be also

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 am

More:
We are going through further ups and downs. Not sure what's up (or down) lately.
However, I purchased a candle for St. Martha yesterday and lit it. I had to go to a dr. appt. so I left the candles burning in our bedroom (my husband and daughter were home). I also lit a Holy Family candle which my daughter had wanted to buy.

When I got home my daughter told me "Daddy blew out the candles." She said he was afraid to let them burn unattended in the bedroom.

The Holy Family candle was indeed out...but the Martha candle WAS NOT. It was a very tiny flame. If he tried to blow it out, it "revived" itself somehow. I left it alone and it gradually became a full flame again.

I'm a little spooked. Martha will NOT be dominated!

(BTW I re-lit the Holy Family candle and apologized in prayer for the unexpected blow-out.)

All of this is worrying me, however. He let candles burn the other day in the bedroom--lit them himself--so not sure why he felt compelled to blow them out this time. Maybe the flames were really high? I feel it is a bad sign the Holy Family candle was extinguished, as I bought it for our daughter and lit it with the prayer of protection for my family.

I also am not sure what Martha is up to. Maybe she is okay with me, but doesn't like my husband? I keep asking her to dominate him, to keep his good side on top.

Finally, my husband mentioned yesterday he wants to get someone to sage our house. We have sage, and do it ourselves now and again, but he says he wants a professional to do it. Not sure what he is picking up. I am worried there are bad forces at work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, runner5203,

He's got to stop working with her.

This is your job.

Blowing out candles is a "No-No". So, that's where you need to put a top to this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 am

OK. I will tell him to leave the candles alone, or I will snuff them myself before I leave the house to avoid him messing w them.
Just a clarification...he isn't intentionally working with her. He has no idea what the candles are for.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Mama,

Just wanted to thank you once again for making my lover do as I instructed him too. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful things that you make happen for me and so many others. I enjoy reading their accomplishments with you being in the forefront :D You just ROCK!!!
Blessings!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:19 am

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/Mama Lubana thank you. I promised that if you brought back my lover I would post it up here and let everyone know how powerful you are. You make things happen when there is faith. I thank you for that and ask you to please always stay by my side. If I ever offend you in anyway those are not my intentions so forgive me. Thank you!!!!!!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Thank you to St Martha. I have been praying to St Martha to help my nephew get an assistantship on campus. He recently got an hourly job on campus that will at least give him some sense of independence and work experience. Even this was a hard to get job and I am extremely grateful to St Martha for this blessing.

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi there, I've got a quick question that is kind of silly. I've seen some movement working with Mama Lubana and I am just ECSTATIC. So I am leaving her a gift that I promised her - a bottle of Malta. Question: Do I sit the bottle on my altar open or unopened? And if un-opened, to I just toss if after a few days or can I put it in a bog of food that I am donating to the needy?

Thanks in advance -

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello, Jenny Shan ,

Opened.

When I give something in a bottle, I show respect:

I put half of the bottle of the contents in a glass and leave the other half in the bottle. They both go on the altar and I tell her that if she wants more, there's more in the bottle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:29 pm

I would like to post about my experiences with Saint Martha. To put it bluntly, she's awesome. She's very understanding and easy to talk to. She's currently still helping me on many different things so she's become my mentor now as well. I had bought her some daises and they're still blooming and bright white going on two weeks later.

She has no problem putting people in their place though. I've always come to her with respect however she'll let me know when I'm acting childish and need to calm down.

When it comes to male suitors; if they don't pass Saint Martha's approval, they don't get taken seriously :) She's weeded out plenty of bad apples for me.

Thank you Saint Martha for all you've done for me and hopefully will continue to do for me. You've been my light in a dark time of my life and I hope you will continue to be my light as a grow as a person.
Thank you Saint Martha for the all the help you have given me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello, OkieScorned,

Thank you for sharing these experiences with us!

Very helpful

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm new to this.
You say you pay her with wine and flowers? You just set those items on the altar? What do you do with the wine afterwards?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67,

There are 33 pages here on this thread.

Please read the pages first for your answers.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jojomojo123
Newly Registered

Unread post by jojomojo123 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Just started praying to her (Tuesday was the start of my first week of 9) and I'm already seeing MAJOR improvements in an almost impossible case. And I mean MAJOR! She's amazing! Thank you to this forum for helping me find her prayer etc. And thank you to Saint Martha for everything she's done so far.

MysticalNinja

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 am

I have been working with St. Martha (s) for the past 4 tuesdays for a situation involving my ex and I to reconcile and be back together. Before I worked with her I prayed and asked her to give me a sign if she will work with me. I was at a thrift store looking for a small saucer when I turned and saw a stuffed animal snake. I thanked her and immediately bought it. It's been on my alter space since then.

This morning I woke up to a dream. In my dream, It has been raining heavily for a day or two. My oldest son was walking around the back yard and I was watching him. He went by the fence and picked up something. It was a large snake which he brought it near the back door. My ex (my boys' father) was outside as well and he took the snake from our son and was examining it. The snake didn't bite either of them. My ex said it might have been someone's pet and just put it on the ground. Our black cat some how got out and was near the snake. The snake bit the cat and I was very upset and started yelling at my ex. The cat seemed to be alright-minus the bite marks.

Can anyone tell me what this means? The snake looked almost like the darker snake from the picture I have of black St. Martha.

On my alter I have two pictures of both St. Marthas (white and black) and I say both prayers and my petition on Tuesdays.
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja ,

This is a sign from St Martha.

She is helping you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Mama,

Singing your praises once again... YOU are so AWESOME!!! Thank you for continuing to work my lover for me. I really, really, really appreciate it. Hmm... now, he's the one chasing after me and wanting me to love him :D :D :D

Love You
Blessings!

mandarine

Unread post by mandarine » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Thanks Saint Martha!!!!!!

Since I met you you have proven me that there's no other way that believe, believe and don't stop believing...you gave me strength when I was down and you gave me the sweetest moments with him :)

I can't say enough how much happiness, peace, strength, joy and patience do I have with you in my life. I can't wait for what's to come about that topic but I know it will be great, thanks to you. You know I will thank you as you deserve, just like I promised :) :) :)

I will always be by your side as long as you want me there.

Thanks, thanks, thanks and a million times thanks!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Mama,
A quiet week, but I needed it to get myself back together after a lot of traveling and now that I'm rested YOU made him call and tell me that he needs and wants me :D As always, you deliver!!! Hmm... I need to also thank you for assisting me with him while we are making love. I ask you to make me sexy and erotic as you are and I blow his mind ;)

Love you
Blessings!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 pm

St. Martha is not fooling around. My husband is getting better and better and more attentive to me...but apparently he slipped up and fell into bad ways recently. I could have been none the wiser, but I found out in a terrible way: The woman he fooled around with iMessaged his email address, which is synced to our daughter's iPod. So my daughter saw what was a VERY inappropriate text!

Luckily it was easy enough to assure my daughter someone accidentally texted, and it wasn't a "real" text (she is only in elementary school). But it freaked my husband out BAD and he knew I was plenty pissed off at him too. I can only believe this is St. Martha involving herself in things again! She keeps SMACKING HIM DOWN where it hurts!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Just to clarify--I believe my husband was emailing the hookup woman, not texting her, so that is why she resorted to iMessaging his email address. I don't think she is an ongoing thing, just yet another mistake on his part.

She was very polite when I texted her. Said she will block and delete all contact as she didn't know he was married, and that she's a mother herself and of course is appalled her message got on my kid's iPod. I have disabled messaging on my child's iPod.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

Sounds like St Martha!!!

Hurray!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:57 am

Hello all,

I am new to the forum.

On Friday I received news (regarding a man) that left me in an acute state of distress.

I lost my best friend Denise almost 3 years ago and since she passed, she has been my Guardian Angel, with me always, helping me out when needed. So, I asked her to help me and assure me that this issue would be resolved and my distress eliminated.

I asked Denise to send me a sign (a specific song to play on the radio) the other day and sure enough, while driving into work, the song played.

This was Monday morning...while browsing this forum on Tuesday to see if there were some spells I could do to assist me, I found this thread on St. Martha. Since then, it's as if everything is lining up for me to work with her.

So, I purchased some items and contacted St. Martha and told her that I was sure Denise had guided me her way so that we could work together on this issue with this guy. As I started telling St. Martha about Denise, the candle flame started dancing madly... then it quieted, then I said, "Oh, you know, you've met Denise I take it" and again, the flame danced around madly.

Since asking Denise for help, several things have come to pass that could be described as "coincidences" but being a magickal practitioner, I know better. One or two things may be a coincidence but 4 or 5 in a row over the course of 3 days?

It is very interesting to me because I do not follow a conventional spiritual path...I have studied various occult teachings and although I was raised Catholic, I am not any longer however, Denise was. And, I obviously respect the other religions and those who have faith in them. But it would not have occurred to me to work with a St. and yet, here she was...on a Tuesday no less. I felt like I couldn't ignore all of the signs pointing me towards her (which continue even today).

Having done this for 10 years now, I know signs when I see them and I know when I am being lead in a certain direction so, I have been talking to St. Martha for the last 2 nights and gave her some red wine, water and a little pendant I just received. I simply explained my situation and told her that I believed that Denise pointed me in her direction and would she help me.

I have a friend coming over this weekend to do a reading so I am hoping to get an answer then.

Thank you Denise for always being there looking out for me.

Thank you St. Martha for your time and for talking for with me. I do hope we can work together. This thread is full of adoration and admiration for you and it is obvious why Denise chose you to help me out. I hope you agree to.

Lw
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:32 am

I posted this in another thread (candle lighting) but wanted to thank St. Martha here as well.

My husband told me this morning he is planning on attending an AA meeting tonight. He has never made any effort like this before. I asked him why AA (he isn't an alcoholic, doesn't even like to drink) and he answered, "It's not just for alcoholics. I need something."

I had been praying yesterday that something really big (terrible, even) happens that wakes him up and makes him realize he needs to control his bad behavior. I asked St. Martha to do anything she had to do, so long as it didn't directly hurt me or our little daughter.

Something must have happened. I don't know what it was. I don't have to know.

THANK YOU ST. MARTHA. And THANK YOU ST. ANTHONY (whom I was also praying to).

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:39 pm

I am beginning to feel like ST. Martha may approach you to work with you. I see her name all over this forum but had no idea who she was. Yesterday she keep popping up in my head. I made a post asking for advice. We'll Miss Aida suggested working with St Martha. Coincidence… I really don't think so. She may also work fast. Since my ex and I started communicating again, he is playing games he never played before. I never would've thought he would act the way he is acting at times recently. Sometimes he doesn't respond to my text. He never did this before. I started praying to st Martha today and ordered a vigil candle to be burnt on my behalf today as well. Don't you know, I sent him a text and he responded right away. I'm already loving this Saint. Thank you already Saint Martha. I hope we can develop a great relationship in the years to come. I certainly will honor all my promises.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

That's great news!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 am

Thank you St. Martha for the sign last night!

Lw

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Thank you Mama Lubana for coming through for me yet again tonight. Excited to see my plan unfold this weekend with all of your help. And I am SO HAPPY you like your new statue. :-) St. Martha/Mama Lubana is so powerful - sometimes in the most subtle of ways. Making me a believer over and over again.

LM, I almost couldn't believe my eyes. As soon as I unwrapped and set down my new statue for St. Martha my candle flames began dancing and jumping for joy - it just yelped of positivity and joy. Big thanks to Mrs. Black Indian ;-) for giving me the push to retire my printed photo (albeit beautiful) of Mama Lubana and spring for the statue.

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

I'd also like to share, as a gesture of encouragement:

When I first began working with St. Martha, I had jotted down a 'laundry list' of things I intended to approach her with. I let me know that after building a relationship with her, once she was comfortable, that these were the things I'd like to work - with her intercession. After seeing some movement with the first few items listed.. I had a few dry weeks. I began to wonder if the next steps on my list were maybe too lofty? Maybe they just weren't doable. And I began to write new petitions. Things that were "more attainable" but definitely a deviation from the original list and scaling back on the progress I had intended to make.

And surely enough, I didn't see any movement with those new petitions either. So I waited it out, sometimes becoming frustrated. Continued with my novena. Continued to talk to her and just confide in her. I figured, hey, even if she doesn't see it fit to grant my petitions - it doesn't hurt to have a confidant, right? And a few weeks passed and I began seeing movement again. And one day.. I thought to check that list that I had put together just for the fun of it. And surely enough, my petitions were being granted one by one in the order I had listed them.

Thought that was a fun story to tell just to encourage those who (including lurkers) may not be seeing immediate movement that she is always with you and she always knows your heart and she will always come through for you as long as you remain a friend to her.

Fun fact: My petitions that have been granted have all been granted on a Tuesday and the separate movement that I have seen- I have seen on Tuesdays. (Though I do know this isn't the case with everyone).

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:36 am

Jenny, thank you for that, it is encouraging!
I've been lighting a novena for her 5 Tuesdays now. Have enough for the 4 remaining ones. I have the same petition all the time, just one request.
I always give her wine, water (I had a fresh mint leaf from my plant yesterday). I put the novena on a plate with dried rose petals around it, a couple of pennies and a bit of Saint Martha oil on the petals.

I normally read out my petition once when I light the candle, then place it under the candle and then just talk to the candle a little, ask her for signs, visualise my outcome.. I often pray Psalm 23. Then I read out my petition again (take it from under the candle) before I snuff the candle out.

I saw signs. Like, a random rose petal in the street where there are no roses around (and it wasn't Valentine's :) ), dreams etc. But no movement so far. I do feel like she's listening though so it's good to see it sometimes just takes a bit of time. I enjoy talking to her.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51 am

Hi lalyil,

Sounds like you're doing an awesome job!

Keep up the great work.

Sometimes it just takes a little patience with St. Martha.

I like to give her black coffee and cookies.

Haven't thought of leaving her rose petals, what an awesome idea!

Blessings,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 am

The rose pedals are a great idea!!!!

Well, I continue to be absolutely amazed. Since my departed friend, now Guardian Angel, pointed me in St. Martha's direction, I have been lighting a candle for her every few days and talking with her. Every night I give her fresh Spring water and a fresh glass of red wine. I also left her a brand new pendant I received.

Last Tuesday I asked her if she would be willing to work with me and left a picture of my target with my intent written on the back. I got a sign the next day.

This past Tuesday, I wanted to start the 9 Tuesday candle and give her some Florida Water but I have not received my order from Lucky Mojo yet so I just lit a white candle with her oil on it and talked to her and explained that I was still waiting for my supplies to ship and that I guess we would have to wait until next Tuesday but hey, that would give us more time to chat and establish a better relationship.

I have a horrible time with patience and for some reason the last few days I have been very anxious and fearful so last night I confided in her about all of that and told her that it wasn't her - it was me (ha ha!) letting my own fear and anxiety and impatience get the best of me. That I know I was guided to her for a reason and every since I let myself be guided, I have seen nothing but positive signs.

Today, out of nowhere, my target's name pops up out of the blue and believe me when I tell you its NOT a typical first name. In fact, I don't know anyone else with his first name.

The incredible thing is, I haven't even petitioned her to actually work with me yet - I just asked her if she would be willing to.

AMAZING!

Thank you St. Martha!!!!

Lw

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:42 pm

I just put in an order (a few days ago) to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for Saint Martha to do my bidding. Guess what? I took a short nap today, and I am immediately in the woods with a boa constrictor next to me. I was so paralyzed in the dream that I couldn't move. I woke up in a panic. It's nice to know that Saint Martha hasn't lost her touch. :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:38 am

Thank you Susan!

I'll definitely give her some coffee next time. I try not to have cookies in my house because I will eat them. LOL

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Saint Martha. Please hear my prayer. You have brought us so far, almost to the altar. Please hear my prayer and let this man get over his cold feet quickly. Please let him see the worth of this family. I put all trust in you Saint Martha, you have worked miracles for me before and I believe you will do it again. I thank you, and Tuesday I will bring you flowers.

Mayasol

Unread post by Mayasol » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:55 pm

I began a novena to St. Martha for help with a man who I've been with for six months. His behavior had changed in the past couple of weeks, and I wanted to try to get back to where we were. Interestingly, despite his promises to me and a conversation just yesterday in which he spoke about our future together, today I found evidence that he is actively courting another woman.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Do I thank St. Martha for shedding light on his deceitful nature or do I continue with the novena? I'm indecisive about which way to go. On the one hand, I was asking for dominance, and on the other, I don't want a man who I can't trust...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello Mayasol,

This is a question that I think you are the only one that can actually answer. You could thank st. Martha for shedding lit on the situation and then still continue with the novena. If he then does return though you will need to be able to live with that which likely means being able to forgive him. You could also be done with the situation and move on. You might consider getting a reading to see if your intended will change his ways or not. I suggest spending a little time I self reflection so you can be honest with yourself about if you can live with this person or not. I hope things work out for the best for you!

Peace~

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 am

Hi,

Just received my St. Martha Candle - was there supposed a prayer or something with it?

Lw

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, LadyWtch ,

Please call the shop and tell them what happened.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 am

I decided last Tuesday to try to work with St Martha. Originally I was drawn to St Martha the Dominator so I printed her picture and set up an altar. I have a red vigil candle I burn every Tuesday and I give her offerings as well. The first 2 days after I decided to work with her I saw dragons (in pictures, tv, articles) and took that as a sign that she would work with me. She also seems to enjoy her offerings (coffee, water, flowers) However, the past 5 days I'm coming across snakes (again in pictures, articles, tv).
So my questions are:
1) Could this be Filomena Lubana trying to send me a sign that I should be working with her instead? Even though I have full faith I'm wondering if I either chose the wrong one? Or maybe I should be working with both?
2) Even though it's only week 2, my petition hasn't been granted (yet), could this be the reason?
3) I don't want to switch out saints in the middle of the work, since I was originally attracted to St Martha the Dominator that's the picture I have but I'm considering putting a pic of Filomena on my altar as well. I don't want to offend or upset any of them so not sure if this is a good idea? How would I do this?
4) If I do add Filomena, does she like the same offerings as St Martha? If not, what does she like? And any prayers for her? Candle colors?
Any other imput would be greatly appreciated...
Thank you

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:54 am

Another question: Do I have to add a new candle with a new petition for Filomena if I do add her to the the altar?
Thank you

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:58 am

Aredhel,

My signs from St. Martha have been snakes too (among other things).

Lw

Mayasol

Unread post by Mayasol » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:57 pm

I saw two snakes on the same day that I began my St. Martha novena!!! I never see snakes. They were the exact same snakes on the opposite sides of town. Green striped snakes. Both appeared when I was reaching low for something and then darted away. Wow.

Thank you St. Martha for all you have accomplished thus far for me.

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:15 pm

So I decided to take it as Filomena Lubana wanted to be a part of this so I added her picture this afternoon after I wrote my earlier post. This evening he made contact, after 5 days of nothing!! Part of my petition was answered and my candle flame is dancing like mad and candle is half way gone and it's only the 2nd Tuesday. I'm so grateful to both St Martha and Filomena Lubana...I am so glad that I went with my gut and I will honor both of you as best as I can. I'm so grateful and I know you will help me with the rest of my petition in time.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Thank Mama for never failing me, you are so powerful!

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:57 am

Hello all.

I have ordered a St. Martha vigil candle be set by an AIRR worker (in addition to other work and a Return to Me candle set by MISC). I have been lighting a red candle the past 9 days and talking to St. Martha and building a relationship with her. I have been petitioning her to help return my ex lover. Just yesterday as I was walking to work, I saw a green tealight in the street and on my way home I came across the word "dragon" on Facebook (not a word I see often). Just when I began to have doubts, I took these as signs. I finished the red candle last night and lit a white one and a green one to thank her. I have been offering her coconut water and chocolate covered coffee beans. The white candle flickered and the green one's flame was very large. I think she liked them! I have also put my petitions and lover's picture and signature (concerns) under the candle. He has not reached out yet but I am hoping Mother Martha comes through for me! :mrgreen:

I would like to order her vigil light/oils to set for every Tuesday to continue working with her. (I only recently acquired the concerns so I would like to do more with her). How do I run this? Light it every Tuesday and put it out after some time? After the 9 Tuesdays, do I bury the candle remains if isn't completely burnt out? (I can't burn it 24/7 because I live in an apartment.) I just want to be respectful!

Thank you Holy St. Martha for all you've done and will do for me!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Hello everyone ,
I forgot to share this experience I had a few weeks back.
I wanted to start working with Santa Marta Lubana again so I started giving her cups of coffee , water and squares of chocolate.
Before going to college I left her a piece of cake ( white chocolate , strawberry sponge cake.)
Came back later and it had gone, only little crumbs were left!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”