Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Helen Elena Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Helen

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Animor don't let the trends of the internet fool you. The majority of conjure doctors aren't online. They continue in the way their ancestors did and most of them wouldn't know the first thing about saints nor would have anything to do with them.

Similarly despite the influx of Latin American influence on internet forums, what you see online isn't always reflective of the reality of the situation. Saint Helen remains one of the most popular saints in curanderismo.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

YemayaOshun

Saint Helen spell without picture

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm wondering if there is a saint Helen draw back a love one spell that doesn't a picture. I've looked through all the saint Helen post and saw that one is always needed. If there is one can someone please post it? Thank you in advance :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 pm

This is a good question. If you didn't have a picture, you could just stick the pins through the name paper. Or you could construct a baby doll, and set it next to the candle for st. elena
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:08 am

In case anyone is interested, I got more information about Saint Helen.
This is what I found, I am not a professional but I consulted one and she is indeed a popular Saint to work with.
You can make an altar for her using her picture, and some white and red flowers and a glass of water.
You can work with her using a red, white or pink novena candle (although it's optional) and a red candle (eg 4' candle) that you dress with olive oil or all saints oil. You also place a petition paper and the photo of the target. You say her prayer and you put a nail in the red candle at the point it says about the third nail. You can burn this candle only while performing the prayer. Once the candle is burnt I was told to keep the nail and have it with me. You can also use an amulet, depicting a simple heart, or a heart penetrated by a nail or anything, placing it in her altar during your prayer so that it is charged and then wear it for as long as the novena lasts or until she answers your petition.

Jotravel

Unread post by Jotravel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

If i would like to make a novena for St Helen, do I do it everyday for 9 days ? Or do I do it on every Friday for 9 weeks straight ?

Thanks

desperateluv

Unread post by desperateluv » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi All,

Has anyone used this St.Helen pray to restore a broken relationship? And has it worked? my boyfriend who i love very much and i broke up about a month ago and we havent spoken since. Please let me know if this worked.

Thanks.

kat

Do I RE-STICK the Nail Into the Candle Each Day or Leave it

Unread post by kat » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm

hi everyone,
about sticking a nail into a candle for the St. Elena spell: do i remove the nail from the candle each day just before saying her prayer and re-lighting? or does the nail stay in there once i drop it in the first day? i plan on performing this spell for 9 days.

some people wrote that the hole in the candle should be big enough for the nail to slip in and out. (to re-stick?) ... and another source said that before you say the prayer each day, you take out the nail and stick it back in. so i was thinking to re-stick the nail each day for 9 days, and then just leave it in there on the 9th day while the candle burns out. one little detail can make it so confusing. :| i suppose it's fine if it takes more days for the candle to go out. thank you very much. what are your thoughts/experiences with this? your comments are appreciated! :) :P

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 pm

@Jotravel
A novena is certain way to praise a saint which you will typically light their candle for 9 straight weeks/days without letting the candle go out. It has to be burning continuously. So if you know your candle is about to go out you should have another one lit so it is ready to go when the other one does burn out. Typically you would say their prayer 9 times a day

Again doing a novena which means 9 is ONE way of working with a saint.

You do not have to do this with Saint Helena, but you can or any saint for that matter.

@desperateluv
First, please change your name. This is just telling the universe you are indeed desperate and you may very well stay that way.

Next, you can read through the testimonials,as well as this thread to see what she worked for. She is great for a straying lover, and reconciliation. She can be petitioned for marriage as well.

@kat
I dont perform her work this way, but if you want to use this method, I would stick the candle each day to penetrate the heart the person you desire. So I would use one pin each day. OR you could get a picture and stick a pin through the heart area of the individual put it under the candle, and let the candle burn.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Saint Helen Elena Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Stars, thanks for the useful information on Saint Helen / Saint Elena.

This is what we have concerning her in the shop:

HOL-CAT-MEE1
Santa Elena (St. Helen) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

catherine yronwode

Love Unlimited
St Helena

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 am

When do i pray to St Helena? What color candle do i offer her as well as a prayer?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: St Helena

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 am

Hi there:
This is a forum to discuss Lucky Mojo products and their uses. LM does not make a St. Helena candle. What sort of petition are you trying to make?

Here's a list of patron saints and gods and there are links to products concerning them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/deityluck.html

Cheers,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Love Unlimited
Can i keep praying with St Helena after the 9 days?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 am

So far St Helena seem to be working for me . It could very well be because of the other saints that are in the prayers as well. From what i understand i can pray to her for up to 9 days. But i wish to keep praying for her. Would doing so helps me with what i'm praying for?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: St Helena

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 am

I merged the rest of this thread, as well as your thread on giving him a fixed Christmas gift, into the earlier one. See above for what Lucky Mojo carried that is dedicated to this saint and read this thread from the beginning to find a traditional petition to this saint.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mitzi

Unread post by Mitzi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen,
daughter of the queen of Jerusalem.
You brought three nails,
one you brought, you consecrated and threw it into the sea on Tuesday;
the second you gave to your brother Cyprian to conquer in battle and war;
and the one that is still in your holy hands I ask to borrow and not to be given,
to nail it into the senses of x so that he doesn’t forget me;
to bury it in his forehead so that he always has me before him;
and pierce it through his heart;
St. Caralampius, bring him to me;
St. Helen, the nail I ask you for
is to nail it in his thoughts so that he is always thinking of me;
may St. Helen come,
may he not be able to lie down in a bed or converse with another woman;
as a rabid dog may he come to look for me;
Saint Varon, I ask that he never forget me for another woman;
Jesus Nazarene, bring him to me;
St. Barbara, may x never forget me;
Saint Anthony, may x keep the promise that he made me;
Saint John the Baptist, saint before you were born, may he keep his promise by the holy shirt they have put on you today;
St. Michael, step on him;
St. Cyprian, hear me and lend me all that I ask;
Helen, move his heart with that wand that you have with you;
St. Helen, bring him to me.

Thank you, St Helen, for all your help and neverending patience.
Thank you St Caralampius, St Varon, Jesus Nazarene, St Barbara, St Anthony, St John the Baptist, St Michael and St Cyprian.
Thank you St. Helen and The Blessed Virgin Mary!

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Wed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you Saint Helen. .for assisting me with my situation. .I asked you for a sign and got it..I am very grateful for all you are doing.
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you Saint Helen for all your help. ...you are truly miraculous!
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:56 am

Thank you Saint Helen for hearing my petition and for granting my request in its initial workings. I know we have a long way to go, and I am truly grateful that you are helping me along this path.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:21 am

All thanks to Saint Helen for coming through for me once again.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Thank you Saint Elena for all you have done for me over the past 24 hours. The signs are working FAST!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Queens529

Unread post by Queens529 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 am

Thank you Saint Helen for you sign..

Thank you St. Caralampius, St. Varon, Jesus Nazarene, St. Barbara, Saint Anthony, Saint John the Baptist, St. Michael, St. Cyprien
Thank you St. Elena. I asked you for a sign and you showed me.

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 am

I have been praying a Novena to St Helen not long ago. Can i also work with St Anthony for the same petition for Novena? I pray to both of them at night.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, Polarbear ,

That is up to you. Everybody does things differently

But I won't do that personally because it shows doubt to the one you had started with

Take care

LittleFoxy

Unread post by LittleFoxy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 am

Thank you Miss Aida for pointing it out for me.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And the light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

CuriousCuriosities

Unread post by CuriousCuriosities » Fri May 15, 2015 8:13 am

I'm going to start this today, Im unsure how to do it though:

If I stick the pin in the candle (red taper) should I let it burn out completely and then the following week (or day, depending on what I choose) light a brand new candle and stick a new pin/nail in that .. or should I only burn the candle for a few hours and relight the same one the next day?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, CuriousCuriosities ,

If it is a smaller taper candle, then do it in one burn.

Either way is correct but I prefer letting the smaller candles to burn completely.

Take care

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 am

I prayed to Saint Helena the other day, not using any particular prayer, but speaking to her from the heart and asking her to guide me in petitioning her, since I've seen a great many variations on the best way to do this.

I found a pink vigil candle for her, so I followed my instincts and did this:

Placed a glass of water by her vigil candle with a red rose on the other side. I also placed a heart-shaped raw emerald by her vigil candle because I've read that she likes hearts (and it happens to be the birthstone of my target, plus they're a symbol of love, devotion, etc) and a Seal of Venus talisman that I often wear, dressed with Reconciliation Oil, Come to Me, and Fire of Love.

I also used these oils to anoint a red male figure candle (carved with his name and DOB) that I placed anointed petition paper and a photo under it, as well as the vigil candle. I recited verses from the Song of Songs over the whole shebang that applied to my situation, then I prayed to her, asked her to bless the objects I presented, lit her vigil and a love drawing incense, then used this prayer:

Glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen,
daughter of the queen of Jerusalem.
You brought three nails,
one you brought, you consecrated and threw it into the sea on Tuesday;
the second you gave to your brother Cyprian to conquer in battle and war;
and the one that is still in your holy hands I ask to borrow and not to be given,
to nail it into the senses of x so that he doesn’t forget me;
to bury it in his forehead so that he always has me before him;
and pierce it through his heart;
St. Caralampius, bring him to me;
St. Helen, the nail I ask you for
is to nail it in his thoughts so that he is always thinking of me;
may St. Helen come,
may he not be able to lie down in a bed or converse with another woman;
as a rabid dog may he come to look for me;
Saint Varon, I ask that he never forget me for another woman;
Jesus Nazarene, bring him to me;
St. Barbara, may x never forget me;
Saint Anthony, may x keep the promise that he made me;
Saint John the Baptist, saint before you were born, may he keep his promise by the holy shirt they have put on you today;
St. Michael, step on him;
St. Cyprian, hear me and lend me all that I ask;
Helen, move his heart with that wand that you have with you;
St. Helen, bring him to me.

As I recited the prayer, I lit the red figure candle and drove the nail through his name, into the heart.

I did this in the manner that felt best to me and felt guided to do it in this way. I feel pretty good about it and am keeping an eye on it for any signs from the candles.

I'll continue to burn her vigil candle, present her with fresh water, prayers, and burn a red candle each day with the nail for the next 8 days. I intend to take the melted wax, incense remnants, and petition paper once all is said and done and wrapping/tying them and burying them on my property once it's done. If anyone wants to know how this method pans out for me, I'll be happy to update later.

So far, it feels right.
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello, BellaLupa ,

Yes. Please do update us right here on this thread.

Thanks!

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Well, that was... interesting. Only 1 day down and there already looks to be some movement. The figure candle burned nicely for the most part and the nail fell out cleanly. Once it got down around the "stomach", it split some and the right side burned way faster than the left. It draped outward over the existing puddle. The left side didn't melt down entirely but softened enough to fall over. Toward the end, it actually looked like it was going to go out prematurely, so I stood over it and verbally coaxed it a little. Would you believe it flared up again right on cue and finished?!

Once it was done, it left a shape that looked very much like an apple. The right side of the candle formed a perfect stem. A friend who looked over the photo I took remarked that she also saw the shape of two people embracing, very much like how my target and I would sleep curled up together. I got literal chills. With any kind of love work, I've gotten into the habit of reciting pertinent parts of the Song of Songs over my materials. I was pondering the interpretation and realized one of the few lines from SoS I use is "Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples, for I am sick of love". I DID ask for a sign. I also researched some ceromancy and tasseomancy resources for interpretation and most of them stated things along the lines of "happiness, fulfillment, success in love".

A few hours later, the target messaged me online to say hello and see how i was doing, plus send me a photo of his stuff all packed up for his move to his new apartment, sent me photos of the lunar eclipse from his roof, and chatted/joked with me until he went to bed. It was the most we've conversed since we broke up two weeks ago.

We did agree to be good friends, but he's reaching out now almost as much as when we were a couple.

Onward!!
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey, BellaLupa,

Holy cow!

Wow!!

Miss Chief

Re: Saint Helen Elena

Unread post by Miss Chief » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 am

Hello,

Can someone clarify a few points for me with regards to St. Helena. I would love to start working with her but am confused on a few points. Can you use 9 red candles for the 9 days or should it be one candle that burns continously for the 9 days? Should the nail be pierced through the candle itself or through the picture of the target? Also should 9 different nails be used every day or can i use the same nail for all 9 days? Many thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello, Miss Chief ,

Please read the first page of this thread: one candle, (and I believe 3 nails)

There are many people who discuss this on this thread.

Your answers ar on page 1

Take care

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:23 am

Thank you Miss. Aida. I'll re read all the posts.

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 am

I'm still confused Miss. Aida. In one post of St. Helena's thread a member talks of putting the nail through the candle and in another post another member says that the nail should be placed in the heart of the target's picture and not the candle. Which is it? Also should the candle to St. Helena be lit when saying the prayer or do you light it once you have said it? Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, Miss Chief ,

I would DEFINITELY do both

And, prayers are said once the candle is lit. The flame of the candle pierces the veil between our world and the Spirit world. They can hear you better

Wishing you the best

Take car

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:08 am

Hello,

I've petitioned St Elena for help. I have a white vigil candle with her image on it, water and red roses. From the beginning she lit very dim and low. I did a similar procedure as above with a red figure candle of my target and a needle. The figure candle burned with some blockage to the right. I let her burn throughout the night and when I woke up Sunday morning she was burning a little higher and dancing around.

I had her lit from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon around 6pm and then relit her vigil around 11pm. Again, low flame and a little dancing. I woke up this morning to her flame extinguished. I noticed the wick seemed like it was drowning from the beginning, although I didn't cut it. The wax seems a little different from most candle wax as well, kind of gelatin-like.

My question is- does this mean St Elena does not want to help me and won't answer my petition? I've questioned in my head if I should petition St Martha.. maybe she sensed this?
I have a Come To me vigil candle burning as well which has a steady, strong and a dancing flame. Burning fairly fast as well. Maybe she feels I don't need her help? I'm confused and kinda sad about this. What do you guys suggest I do?

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:53 am

Hello Ariavenus,

I suggest you get a short reading to determine if this saint wants to work with you. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”