Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

^ I agree this is how I do it. And it just makes it more effective because you are just drilling the thoughts into their head. Another thing I like to do is work it at night because its easier to influence the person.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh, thanks you all. I will stick to burning it in segments of 10 - 15 minutes at night and really focus and talk to it (Thanks Kevin) I like the idea of using a cookie sheet (Thanks Star) and I will be propping it up with coins (Thanks Miss Cat) :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am

Today i recieved my LM products to make my skull spell to make someone make a decision. i have the candle, crucible oil, solomon seal oil. deer tonque, sage , solomon seal root and rosemary. i'm so excited because i put inside the skull all my herbs , i baptized the candle with the target name, i wrote my petition and everything is prepared to start my spell. but i have 1 question, can i let the candle burning all the way or can light the candle every day for 15 minutes until the candle gone. i feel so confident and happy because i know is gone be a success spell. so it be. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

If you are trying to make someone agree to something or you're trying to change their mind try working the skull candle for a period of days, talking to the candle every day for a little bit.

Some people *do* burn them straight through, however, so its up to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

thank you, CM, you always so helpful. i was thinking about to do that but i want to make sure that was the best way.thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Working the skull candle over a period of 9 days gives the spell more energy and is quite effective (in my opinion). Also it is a good idea to work the candle when the target is asleep.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 am

Knowing your situation, I would say tht yous hould work it for maybe 10-20 minutres per day, but work it hard. Work your honey jar hard during this time as well. You want to compel, but you want he decision to ultimately come about because of love for you. So keep working the sweetness angle to really push that.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am

thank you NDG, believe me i'm learning so much, i don't want to loose my feeling, i'm so confident that i'll get my goal. i'm working real hard and with people like you and CM , Devi, johannes and others i'll be fine. thank you guys even i'm improving my english, hahahaha

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:41 am

My intuition tells me you're going to need to compromise on the going back thing, but that you'll get him to stay and not move back with his family. That's my gut feeling. For what it's worth. Concentrate on that goal, but be prepared to let him go before he comes back for good.

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 am

How do you do the skull spell. I have a guy friend that I have been with for 3 years. He has also benn together with someone else that I knew about in the beginning. He needs to figure out what to do. Me or her... He feels strongly about us both. I know... bad situation.. but ... please help.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 pm

You may need more than a simple skull spell for that.

You need to do break up work and binding work. A vinegar jar or break up bottle will make him and the other woman fight, and then you should tie his nature.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Greetings!

I have recently used a skull candle with amazing success! I love them! I used a red candle with Follow Me Boy and Return to Me, expecting to work it over at least a week. The first two nights burned slowly and barely melted anything and by the third day he was blowing up my phone after not speaking to me in almost a month! : ) I decided to still burn the candle, even though I got intense results, but I waited til that Friday. The skull burned completely that night, fast, messy with a lot of soot and a huge flame. I didnt analyze it and just let it go. He called me again that weekend but I had a family emergency and was out of town. He is doing what I want but his timing is awful! lol.

I am set to get another reading soon, since it's been a month, so I'm not asking for you guys to analyze my situation or anything. I guess what I want to know is.... how long do the effects of a skull candle spell last? I am wondering if I need to repeat it, and if so, how often. I was under the impression that I was going to have this darned skull for a least a week! lol and now, poof, its already gone! Is the skull kind of just a "quick" flash in the pan type of thing or is it the kind of spell that really sticks with them, i.e. the thoughts I was putting into his head....are they meant to really STICK in his head and linger for awhile?

Thanks in advance for your input! I'm so happy with my results with these products so far.

Rose

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Only you will know how long the effects of a spell last -- and there are many factors involved -- how you loaded the candle, what you dressed it with, how far from the target's natural state of mind you are attempting to drive his thoughts.

Remember, folk-magic is not a role-playing game -- there are no pre-set power levels, experience levels, durations of effect, or other arbitrary measurable rule-sets of that type.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 pm

I agree with cat...it all depends on how far from the target's natural state of mind and what you are attempting to drive his thoughts. Prior to burning the candle what state of mind was he in? Is he naturally burning your phone up? From experience some spells last months, or weeks just depends.

pathofsuccess

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

By experience...I think the best way to target a person's mind is your own faith.
You gotta believe that you wish will come true.
It takes time...sometimes you gotta repeat the same spell more than once, you gotta be faithful and believe in your own success. Especially if you are doing domething "good" ....aka not black magick or any harm.
I have been doing some spells on a person who is so "lost" in his own mind that makes me believe that he is possessed or something.
Anyway I simply can't give up on my faith.
I read somewhere that as if takes time to put you in some sort of "situation" it also takes time to get "rid of" it.
Anyways...I still buying my stuff and doing the spells over and over.
I have noticed that sometimes my candles burn differently...some days way faster than others. Some days the same candle takes forever....and I also noticed that sometimes when I am praying over it the candle make "noises" which I believe that is a way to show me that my prayers are being heard in a way or another.
Try harder! Pray more!
God bless you all!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 am

Before you attempt anything you need to get a reading. A reading would be great to see if this guy is even worth the chase, but can help you navigate what work must be done to get him to be with you and only you. The problem with situations like this...which you state is a "bad situation", but then you knew about her from the beginning, is that it sets the guy up that he can have you both. This situation really has been set up by you, and do not be surprised if he doesn't budge from a situation that has been pretty much okay up until this point. So be prepared for resistance, and be prepared to do more than one or two spells on this.

Kelleygirl wrote:How do you do the skull spell. I have a guy friend that I have been with for 3 years. He has also benn together with someone else that I knew about in the beginning. He needs to figure out what to do. Me or her... He feels strongly about us both. I know... bad situation.. but ... please help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Pathofsuccess,

I would recommend that you try different spells, and not do the same spells over and over. Also, you might need a little break as well if you have not done so as well, but I do agree with you. Magic, whether harmful, "bad", or good, you must believe in what you are doing, and it takes constant concentration, and almost just blind faith that it is going to work. Although I am successful at most spells I try, I am human, and from time to time, I even have doubt get into my mind. But I try my best to keep myself busy, and only think about the work when I am doing it. And gosh I stay off myspace, and facebook. But I do agree again with you it does take time to get yourself out of a complicated situation, which is why I really tell people it might take a few spell kits...rather than one. Spellwork is WORK but it is definitely worth it in the end for the results.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

looking for advice on this matter. i was considering a skull candle to put thoughts into an ex's head. very stubborn girl i must add too. hmm there are alot of combos to consider here but what could be best in the situation?

white skull for a new beginings.. red for love. now if i used the red im not sure what the best oil combo would be. ive considered do as i say, commanding oil. return to me, psychic visions, essence of bend over,reconciliation oil, fire of love and domination oil..not all together of course so dont think im mixing them as one.

at the moment these are just theories and not being practiced.just narrowing down the possibilities. the outcome i desire is to get on friendly terms as a bare minimum and back together as the best outcome. i was thinking either command or do as i say oil mixed with reconcilation or return to me oil.

out of all the oils ive listed what does the hoodoo community think as a best course of action may possibly be?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:40 am

Try doing a search on "red skull" (leave out candle too many hits), and you will get some good ideas.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:48 am

i had an idea my self. a black skull candle with either domination or do as i say oil. topped with a little hotfoot powder or oil for an enemy. does that seem like a good combo?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 am

What is the purpose of this black skull candle? I mean if you are trying to get them to leave then simply do a hot foot spell. If you are trying to get into their thoughts to get them to leave, then use calamus, do as I say, commanding, licorice root, poppy seeds, controlling, and even some restless oil to make them restless until they leave. Personally, I wouldn't work with a skull candle alone. I would physically move this enemy apart in a moving candle spell to get them apart from the other person, and then toss em in a river or send them far away from their target.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:31 am

I don't have any skull candles (on my next order though) at present, but I was hoping to start the spell soon, would it be best for me to wait a few weeks for the candles or could I use a plain red candle?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 am

yes a moving candle spell seems to be a more effective way. but i was wondering something..how to go about doing that factoring in him moving away and getting interested in someone else at the same time. and without using figure candles in the matter. what color candles should i use?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 am

gbenson...you could use plain red candles. What I have done when I dont have a skull candle is I draw out a skull, and write what I want them to think in the mind part of the picture. Then I burn the candle on top of the thoughts...make sure the candle is a vigil light or a free standing candle in a candle holder.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks starsinthesky7.

So I could draw a skull with the thoughts inside on the paper, then burn the candle ontop, excellent idea.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Wraith, if you are doing a moving candle where you are moving your rival towards another love interest then choose a white candle for the person you are moving your rival too. You can even use it to symbolize a perfect mate for them. Use black for your rival, white for their new lover, and pink/red for yourself and the target you want to draw to you.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

I'm burning a white skull candle for my son, the first 3 days the flame was steady and tall, pretty much, good. i burn every night for 10-15 minutes while i pray, last night the flame was big, dancing and wide and the wax was melting in the right side from the top to the bottom, but the wick is still in the middle, when i try to turn it off the flame was more intense like wild and i got scared, finaly i could turned off. now i'm planing to finish the spell tonight. i want to know any suggestion. :?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 am

Did the wax melt and disappear or did it just flow down and accumulate? Coz I had some similar behaviour when i had done the spell where the wax melted very quickly and accumulated. The result was it had very little effect on my target [ i got to know that from a reading]

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am

The wax was accumulated just in that side.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 am

following my skull candle spell, last night theflame was much better, tall and sometimes steady and sometimes dancing, but the smoke was black. Is melting both sides, the right and the left. the back and the front are intact. what that mean?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 am

Finish the spell and don't worry about it until the end. You're distracting yourself from the work by worrying about the burning during the process.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 am

thank you NDG. Finaly i finish my spell, now, just wait.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello all. I'm getting ready to place another LM order & need some advice as to the best herb/oil combo to use to dress a red skull candle. My desired outcome: I want a certain someone to have loving/lustful thoughts of me & rid him of any fears/confusion he may have re: a relationship w/me. Distance is sort of an issue as well, but I'm working on fixing that. We have been apart for quite some time now & I think the distance played a major roll, plus I think I may have come on a little too strong at first. Anyway, I'm trying to fix the distance issue & backed off a lot, but as time has passed without seeing each other, his feelings for me seem to have faded as I hear from him less & less. I know this spell will only be a small part of a lot of steps I need to do to resolve this issue & yes, I've had a reading, so I know what direction to head, I just need some advice on which would be the best herb/oil combo to achieve my desired results. Thank you all for your help.
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

For distance try Return to Me, Fires of Love, and Love Me. I'd work with Ginger, Lovage, Cherry Bark, Catnip, and Calamus to add a compelling element to it.

Good luck.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks conjureman. Would deer tongue be another good one to add if I want him to vocalize his feelings to me? Do I need to keep the herbs @ an odd # or is that just for poppets & mojo bags?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

You don't need to have an odd number of herbs for any of those things, really. Miss cat wrote on ingredient counting here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#howmade

Deer's tongue would be good to add for what you ask. The only issue with dressing candles with too many herbs is it's a fire hazard. (Well, plus adding more is not going to strengthen the work) As we are discussing a skull candle, this is less of an issue than with jar candles, but should still be taken into consideration. The herbs listed by ConjureMan are a very good combination.
HRCC Student #1339

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Thx guys 4 your input :) This forum had been a great help. Learning new stuff all the time.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

I posted not too long ago about some great results with a red skull. I got movement VERY quickly. He contacted me EXACTLY when I "told" him to ;)

It took a couple of weeks for us to get the timing right to get together...and when we did, he seemed to want to cuddle and "hang out" more than have sex. Affectionate, just seemed to be thinking too much and wanted to hold off on sex. He was very sweet and affectionate and I felt the vibe that he wanted more than sex, yet he mentioned he wasnt looking to get serious. He left the next day after hanging out a bit more and I havent heard from him in almost 2 weeks. I even texted him once as I heard he had gotten a minor injury and hoped he felt better - he ignored it. My reader doesnt advise me NOT to do another skull candle, yet she thinks he may be acting this way again because he is too "in his head" still from the candle spell- and more anxious now. I feel like the skull wore off and he may need another, possibly gentler this time? I have heard both sides before - that the skull can be a STRONG spell (I used follow me boy and return to me with just a picture) and can be overdone and make the target go nutty. then again ive also heard that some people need more than one skull done on them. Not sure if I should do another. Perhaps a different color with different oils?

sidenote: been getting positive readings for this target. that he wants to pursue a relationship with me i wouldnt be doing such a coercive spell, otherwise. it's been my most intense one yet. im more of a gentle pink candle gal. :mrgreen:

Also, how important is burial? I like to keep my remains wrapped in a towel and ribbon in a special drawer. Could my improper burial be contributing to how it is unfolding now?

Thanks in advance for your replies. They are always appreciated!

-Rose

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Different people react differently to certain spells given their nature, personality, learning style etc. Talk to your reader about what can be done, but if you've already got yourself in his mind, got him thinking so to speak you may consider adding heat with a gentilia candle spell. A red penis with oils like Fires of Love and herbs like Ginger could get things going.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks CM!

Heehee. Yea...I tried the penis candle about a week after the skull. I probably shouldnt have, but I was getting frustrated with our timing not lining up to get together so I thought that would make him hornier and therefore make more of an effort. I dont know if it was both spells combined that got him to come to me, or just the skull. The skull was just more obvious, as he popped up out of nowhere after a few weeks desperately wanting to see me and even said some of the things I "told" the skull! Anyway.....my problem now is that he has backed off again since our encounter. SO tempted to do another skull since the first worked SO well for me. Really got me focusing properly, too.

I guess what I really want to know is ...could another skull be overdoing it, and in turn sabotage my work? Could it drive a target too nutty...or would that depend on how one "works" it?

I have had a honey jar going for him for a few mos., but just was able to add his hair recently, after our get-together.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 pm

You might also consider backing down for a bit. I believe Mary gave advice once along the lines of not pushing too hard so as to not scare your target away. Let your spells do the work while you take a breather and see if he'll step up to keep you in his life.

This is one solution, your reader could tell you what would be best given your situation.

Have you consider bolstering romance and committment. Love Me and Stay with Me could help.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 pm

ConjureMan

I agree with you. That's probably what I should be doing. I just am so tempted to do another skull since it worked so well last time. But who's to say it will be the same this time around. I do always read Mary's posts among others which mention the overdoing it. This is why I'm so on the fence about doing another skull. Especially because the fact that he is distancing himself now could very well be an effect of the skull. Mercury is also in retrograde. GREAT. lol

I've been just burning pink candles on the honey jar. I have not done any other romance/commitment work. just red candles, a skull, and a penis. I may consider just burning a nice gentle love me vigil candle or having it set at the church.

Thanks for your help!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 am

I keep my limit to burning figural candles (on the same target for a similar purpose) once every moon cycle, if that, coz my experience is that sometimes the candle needs a few weeks to work. Let's say your target showed initial movement but went wishy-washy or resistant - it may well be your work still unfolding and he's thinking about things. A bit later on he might come round and get in touch in a more constructive manner. I'd at least wait a few weeks before I do another spell and it'd probably be something different, like a moving lodestone spell, to abridge the distance and to tackle the situation from another angle.

From your posts your target seems quite receptive (once you put a wrong ingredient in the jar by accident and he acted angry at you pretty much straight away), so I'd be careful with doing too much mind work. I'll keep up the more gentle work for now.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 am

Mary...earlier you mentioned that on a skullcandle you hollow out the bottom, then burn the wax. do you fill the hollowed out hole with the wax... on top of what you put in there...or do you melt it somewhere else?

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Mary...earlier you mentioned that on a skullcandle you hollow out the bottom, then burn the wax. do you fill the hollowed out hole with the wax... on top of what you put in there...or do you melt it somewhere else?

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I really enjoy working with skull candles, the few I have done seem to have such a great effect. However, the herbs always seem to catch on fire, setting the whole skull into a flame making a huge mess. Is there antoher alternative I can use to get the same amazing effects I get with the skull candle?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:54 pm

You can dress an altar or vigil candle and name it for the individual. Sometimes herbs catch fire, just move them away from the flame.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 pm

I normally do dress altar candles and work that way, the skull candles just seem to work much faster for me :?:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 pm

I like the skull candle effects as well.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:54 pm

How do you dress the candles? For skull candles, I melt a hole in the bottom, fill the herbs in there, fill it up with melted wax and then go to work and I've never had my skull candle turn into Ghost Rider (I do think they kinda look like Terminators though).
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Mon May 24, 2010 4:21 am

Literarylioness

I like this A LOT! Can I ask what kind of oils or herbs you use?

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

hopefully this isn't too big of a jump in subject, but what would be an effective way to protect someone who's thoughts you think are being influenced?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Look this over:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I think you can use overall protection products.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

So, if I'm trying to have my husband talk sweeter, and be more romantic, this would be different than a love jar? How? Thanks!

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Question - When you hollow out the bottom of a skull candle and insert the photo and personal concerns, is it expected that these things will ignite - or do they remain intact? Also, do you place the petition paper directly underneath the candle, or place the candle on a plate/saucer and then put the petition under there?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

The concerns in the bottom can light on fire if it burns all the way down to that part which it probably will. To save this from happening you can put any personal concern, name paper or photo under the saucer/plate then the candle on top of it.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks Stars! :D

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Can one skull candle be used to influence a whole group?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

I have a few questions...Is there a particular psalm that would be good to say at the beginning of a skull candle ritual for love? Do psalms even play a roll in these particular rituals? Also, when writing the petition paper & crossing the person's name w/yours, how many times do you write each name? In other rituals, I've seen some say 3 & some say 9, but since LM's skull candles don't really come with instructions the way the kits do, I'm a little unsure about just how to go about doing the ritual from start to finish. I've been reading through this entire thread (took me a while, lol) & I'm trying to put together bits & pieces of advice & info into 1 full ritual, but I just don't feel like I really get a clear picture of how to do it. I have a red skull candle & all the suggested herbs/oils & but if someone could be so kind as to share how they go about doing the entire ritual. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thank you so much :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Maverick I am going to PM you..

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”