Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
path2success

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by path2success » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:31 am

I've also read on one of the AIRR rootworkers blogs to add a complete packet of Inflammartory confusion in a bottle to cause confusion, whereas till now i thought a pinch would do. Does more powder mean it will cause more confusion? In that case should we also add around half a bottle of break-up oil to the vinegar jar instead of 3 drops?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 am

A pinch is fine. More of a certain ingredient doesn't mean more effect... It does mean more business for Cat & Co, because you'll be replenishing your supplies a lot if you intend to work like that.

I would say that if someone is adding an entire packet of Inflammatory Confusion, they are performing a particularly difficult and powerful work. Either that, or they made the powder themselves and are using small packets.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm

This topic was posted in the "share spells" section, but it is not a shared spell. It is a request for help with using a bottle spell, so it has been moved to the "bottle spells" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ptforever

Unread post by Ptforever » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 am

catherineyronwode wrote:This topic was posted in the "share spells" section, but it is not a shared spell. It is a request for help with using a bottle spell, so it has been moved to the "bottle spells" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
hi Catherine, is there a way to send you a private message? I need to ask you something very important. Thankyou :)

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

ive never used one before.and heres where it gets tricky for me.. i do not know the guys name, pictures or any personal belongings of his, where he lives or anything. all i do know of him is a nickname and his phone number(unfortunatly). is ther any way to modify the spell to make it suitable for me to use?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, I suppose you could use the nick-name, but you have very little on this guy, and having a link to a person, in the form of personal concerns is a huge part of hoodoo. You can certainly try, but I would do everything I can to get at-least this mans full name.
HRCC Student #1559

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

would quassia chips be helpful in this matter as to replace his hair?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Quassia does not actually replace the actual hair. It will not have the same effect as the link of the hair provides. So it is not equal to the hair. Give what HHRM says you need an article of clothing to mix with the Quassia chips. So at the very least I would do what HD said. If not you better search from some pictures off myspace...facebook...do a people search something. You need to do some investigating. In addition, I hope that you have gotten a reading to be sure that your ex is in fact with someone or even this person.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm

i am waiting to get one. its set up now. more or less im just thinking of possibilities at this point. oh trust me ive been trying to do some searching on this guy...no luck yet.im getting ready to place an order for LM stuff. there is one girl at their work i may be able to "step on" for info
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:28 pm

I would recommend waiting to do anything until your reading. It could save you money in the end, and give you an insightful and complete idea of what you might need.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 pm

If you have a link to them (the girl at their work) then work some influence conjure to get her to open up to you. At the very least find out his name (first and last) and from there you may be able to find him on the various social networking sites.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm

yea i do so i hope to "influence" her hehe. another question i had is about alum powder. can it also be used in a break up bottle spell for no sex? besides using it a shut-yer-mouth agent?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 pm

wow i dunno if this a sign or anything but....I FOUND HIM!! name pix an all.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 pm

wha the f***!!! he looks just like me..does the same things as me. has long hair like i used to..plays guitar...says hes a taoist. hmm do they practice any kid of magick?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Taoism is a philosophic outlook that has been adopted by some as their religion. It indeed has a long history of magick commonly called Taoist Sorcery or Taoist Alchemy. There is even Taoist Sexual Alchemy. Of course just because someone claims to be a Daoist doesn't mean they practice the magical aspect of it.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 am

yea thats true. after the break up my ex was this complete stranger who acted in ways i never saw in her before. something isnt quite right. that much i can sense. theres too much outside influence on her. hmm worst breakup ive ever experenced
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 am

goin to do the vinegar jar 2nite with what i have. not sure what to write for the petition as of yet though. want him gone her to stay/come back possibly. so black on his pic and red on hers. dont want to hotfoot her so what do i avoid putting in? black or red pepper? i put names on respective photos his black and crossed over with the intent i want him to do.. as in break up get gone.. hers in red and the intent? break up with him return to me? thats where i get stumbling cuz not too sure what to do on that part...or do i write in a circle around hers continuous say for example..break up permanentlyw/ so n so and return to "me"..but not using my name?

never done one before do i need to say any psalms? if so what the best one for this type for this particular spell?

sorry all ive been up all nite and restless..focus is not with me at the moment
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am

I'm doing a break up bottle for two people, and all I have in terms of personal concerns is two photos. One is of them very recently holding each other. The other is much older but they're kissing. Would one be better than the other for the jar or can I just use whichever? Should I throw both in? Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

If you are going to use any of the pictures then make sure you rip them in half so that they are not intact. It does not matter which photo you use, and you only need to use one.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

In my opinion I would avoid any mention of you in a vinegar jar. You can include the "return to me" intent in another spell. Keep those idea separate. The intent of the vinegar jar should be just to break them up.

There are several ways to write petitions/name papers. One way is to write their name crossed with your petition.

The question of adding a hotfoot into a vinegar jar is going to get you different answers from different workers. Some people will not add hotfoot into a jar if one of the parties are intended to return to the caster or their client. Other's will add the hotfoot, but specifically call out the name of the person it is being used on, basically adding the trick in the bottle specifically for them. There isn't a right answer to the question of whether hotfoot will effect someone it isn't intended for. Go with what you feel is right in your situation.

For break up work, Psalm 3, Psalm 105 (the plagues are a good reference) and Psalm 68.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 am

Another option is to add hotfoot powder or hotfooting herbs to his picture/petition only, and fold the paper around them.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you are going to use any of the pictures then make sure you rip them in half so that they are not intact. It does not matter which photo you use, and you only need to use one.
Do you have to rip them apart because they are together in the photo or she would have to rip them up even if they were two photos of each of them separately? (ex. a photo of the girl alone and another of the guy alone) I ask because I also want to do a break up bottle for friends but the photos I can find they are not together in them so I would have to put one of each.
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 am

It's the symbolism of ripping or cutting them apart that counts if the picture of them together. You can use solo pictures, you just don't get to separate them (in the photo) as part of the work.

In this day and age, you could probably photoshop them together into one photo and print it off, giving you the extra act.
HRCC Student #1339

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Suavecita, you can buy Four Thieves Vinegar for your Break Up Bottle from Lucky Mojo

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

And as for deployment and disposal of the bottle, read this page.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

A picture is something, but hairs or something of her would be a lot better.
HRCC Student #1559

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello everyone - I have a question about the Black Couple Candle. At the end when it's about to go out, you cut it into two pieces with a cleaver. Now what happens if the flames are still going afterwards? Do you let them continue burning, or do you, while cutting it into two pieces with the cleaver, put out the flames with your movement?

Also, when you guys talk about more wax melting on either the bride or the groom - that either party is being more affected - do you mean s/he is more 'hard hit' by the magic, or that during the fight s/he's the one who'd feel most of the pain?
HRCC Graduate #1610

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

After you cut the couple candle apart, you can let the two figures continue to burn, as long as they are not touching one another.

As far as watching the wax from the candles for signs -- i need to caution you that the signs are so varied and numerous that it would take pages and pages to list them all. Rather than my doing that, which is more the work of my role as a teacher in the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course than as a helper on the Lucky Mojo forum, i would like to suggest that if you wish to do the work yourself and not to hire a conjure doctor to do the work for you, then it is your job as a practitioner to learn to develop an insight into the theory behind candle wax divination, not by memorizing long lists of supposed "rules," but by entering into a spirit of observatory "play" or spiritual insight with the candles, insofar as they represent the people for whom they have been named.

Just to give you some ideas about Bride and Groom couple candles (and this holds true of all colours, including black for break-ups, white for new love, pink for friendship and romance, red for passionate love, and pale blue for peace and healing): If she burns faster than he does, she's more affected by the spell work, and vice versa. If her wax runs around his base, she's trying to cling to him, and vice versa.

More information on candle divination can be found here, in the online free pags of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck in your growth as a practitioner.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for the clarification. I asked about the dripping wax because a couple posters on this thread talked about it, and I was curious what exactly did they mean by 'affected' since I don't have much experience working with this candle. Your remarks are insightful reminders though and I'll take that to heart next time, and I'm definitely thinking about taking your course!

One thing I forgot to ask - The two figures are to be disposed separately, but what about the left over wax on the holder? Do you dispose the left over wax that clings on to the bride together with the bride, since it falls on that side, then same for the groom? I hope my question makes sense.
HRCC Graduate #1610

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

Last night I had a nightmare...
it's like this..

I saw there's a serious car accident...the guy was dead in the car accident....there's many blood on the floor...everyone didn't even dare to look...

I felt so shocked so I awoke a little while and I slept again...

then I saw a woman pointing at me saying that "be careful!!!" for two times..

then I awkoe again...and I thought of my break up spells......
I remember I put Goofer dust in the break up bottle...
dunno if this will put them into death..

I don't want to put anyone into death...
what should I do to protect them from death?
But i don'twant to uncross my break up spell....cause I still want them to depart....
thanks!!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 am

im new to hoodoo but i gotta ask ya.. did you have any conscious thoughts or fears in regards to using the goofers dust?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 am

When I was doing the break up spells, I just put everything into the break up bottle provided by the break up kit....
though I saw the words there saying" even cause into death", I still didn't care and put some...though not so much...
cause I was so angry that time..

I think I'm going to do a protection spell for them...to protect them from any death accidents

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:27 am

dont rush into things. think through what your main objectives are and stick with that. doing anything else may be counterproductive. but please this is my opinion and there are far more experienced here then me.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:53 am

sometimes a dream is just a dream. I had a nightmaire too last night, does not mean applies to work, sometimes its what we ate, watched last on tv, or movie..etc..the dust was added in the spell to kill their relationship, if that was your intention when you made it, and how your prayed over it then things are fine.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 am

You should always cleanse and protect yourself after coercive spell work, did you follow this step? As for the work there are various levels of this type of spell work that doesn't include death but Goofer Dust as described can be employed at different levels. Did you read this before the spell work? http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 am

My petition was to" end their relationship, make them fight like dogs and cats and non stop arguing.."
So I don't expect them will die somehow...

I read the description of goofer dust just now....
and i think i won't cause them to die , say, in a car accident...right?

anyway...thanks for you guys replies...
hopefully it's just a dream.....nothing deals with my spellwork..

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Conacid,
If you're truly rattled, my suggestion is to get a mini reading by someone in AIRR. Then you'll know if your dream is just that or a sign.

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks for your suggestion!
I will get a reading in case if I have this dream for second time...

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:57 pm

As stated on the LM page for Goofer Dust, "As Robert Farris Thomson indicates in his works on Congo folk-magic, the word goofer comes from the Kikongo word "kufwa," which means "to die". By it's nature, it causes illness, harm, and death. In the case of your work, your break-up bottle targets the relationship between two named parties; thus, the target is not one or both of these people, but their relationship. The kit includes Goofer Dust because you want to cause illness, harm, and death to the relationship.

Keep in mind, the dream could still be a message. I just wouldn't take it so literally.
HRCC Student #1339

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi everyone, i have a question concerning tha break up spell..Now i have only one of tha two ppl's full name and have access to both pics and a personal concern of one party what can one do in a situation like this??? :roll:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm

There are many different Break Up spells. You didn't tell us which you are using, so we cannot reply effectively.

The Lucky Mojo Break Up Spell Kit?

The Lucky Mojo Break Up [painted] Bottle Spell?

A Moving Candle Break Up Spell with Figural Candles?

A Moving Candle Break Up / Return To Me Spell with Figural Candles?

A Break Up Vigil Candle Spell?
catherine yronwode

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

My apology for not being clear, well i was either considering tha break up kit or tha break up/return to me spell..And i was also wondering what if i don't know tha female first name what could i do in a situation like this?? I also wanted to add that i do know her last name and wanted to know how would i target this situation?? THANX IN ADVANCE ;)

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Normally, when the name isn't known, you would use a description. Since you know her last name, which I consider a stronger link than not having it, I would combine a description as her first name and her last name. I.e. instead of "**** Smith" or "the blonde dating Joe Blow", you could target "the blonde Smith dating Joe Blow".
HRCC Student #1339

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm

J Simulcik is correct, if you don't know the person's name work with a description. Common ones have been, "my romantic rival," "the woman dating _" and some like using harsher language with "the b- dating _." Use a description that helps you target this person specifically.

Try to do your best to find out more about her, her name and a picture could go a long way. Social Networking sites are you friend. Good luck.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanx alot Guys :D !!! @conjure man i do happen to have a photo of her :lol: and u are soo right about tha networking part..muahhhhh and blessings to tha both of u.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello everyone,
i have question regarding the break up spell that which kit could be best in regarding time?
i mean my ex gf loves someone else now,n that guy after is not not interested in my ex gf anymore,but still she misses him
n thinks he is the best guy in world eventhough he used her n he left her alone after 2 months but still she is not over on him
so what break up spell should i use in this situation so she can completely forget him n hate him n can see the true colors of that guy?
as untill that guy gone from her mind she cant think abt me
and what should i do to make her feel good abt me ? as she still remembers my mistakes n words that i said in anger in some point of time in past
what spell kit i should use her to follow me n think abt me n understand my nature n also n get back again in my life ?
i really love her but i want her to feel same way as she used to feel in past,
n one more thing is i have hair of my ex gf which so how to use her hair in spell work??
please let me know , i would appreciate reply

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I might have misread you but your ex girlfriend is not actually seeing this man. They've already moved on, but she still has feelings for him, correct?

If this is so you may want to work with Clarity products to help her see the guy for who he was while also helping her see that her emotional connection may not be healthy for her. This can be used in conjuction with King Solomon's Wisdom to help her give that discerning edge.

If they are still together a vinegar jar can be used to help sour the relationship.

To bring her back into your life work with Reconciliation products to help heal the hurts, mend the wounds, and bring about forgiveness and love.

Investing a Reconciliation spellkit would be more advantageous. That is, after you get yourself a reading to help shed some light on the situation.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am

Thank you very much for reply ,, i really appreciate that,
but i have to make thing clear that, i have hair of my ex gf so how to use that in spell?
i mean which product would be best to using my ex gf's hair for getting better results?
n yes u read my post correctly, thanks for that again
n i want to ask that there is one spell of follow me boy ,is this for girl also? like follow me girl?
n i also want to punish that guy who used my gf for selfish purpose so is there any revenge spell ??
i would appreciate your reply

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 pm

My recommendation would be to take a few moments and go through the LM pages and read up about hoodoo. When you say which spell will use your ex's hair, well all of them. Conjure often requires a link to the individual you are working with and hair is one of those links. Reading the pages of the products mentioned along with the Hoodoo In Theory and Practice site will help you grasp the principles of how it all works and therefore how to use those products in conjunction with your link to acheive the results you seek. The web pages are a collection of the tireless work of Miss cat which will help you understand the tradition that this board and these products are based on.

As for which will be more effective? You'd have to get a reading to indicate which course of action would be best for your situation.

Hoodoo In Theory and Practice http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Reputable readers: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm

It really is worth the read. I learnt a lot by just taking the time to read through it....

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

My break up bottle arrived and Iam going to start it on full moon on Wednesday. The instructions attached are not too clear for me sorry, I also searched through the forum but couldnt find the answers to:
1. when do i burn the enclosed black candle? When I start working with the bottle on the first day? and then do I let it burn completely in the bottle's mouth? Or when i finish with the work?
2. what do i do with any wax left over after the candle has burnt? Stick it in the bottle?
3. I'm planning to shake the bottle daily so I should i add anything i wanna add (petition as well??) after the candle has burnt?
4. petition? can i write anything i feel should write in there? Can i just put a piece of paper with both names ripped in half?
5. can i dispose the bottle after i feel or know then they broke up outside his work place? He will step over it definately..Or is it better in graveyard? I wont risk doing it outside his house, he has a big family and someone may catch me there..
Sorry for all those questions, I spent hours searching through the forum but couldnt find the answers.. Would appreciate help please. Thank u

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:28 pm

1. Burn the candle in the mouth of the bottle. You can do this for 7 days, and burn the candle in portions...or you can burn it all in one day. That is up to you. You do this after you fix the bottle with the personal concerns if you have any, and the name paper

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo

2. Any left over wax, I would burn the remains on the property of the couple you would like to break up, where they are going to walk over it. But getting it on the property is enough to suffice as well or even near their bed room window. I hid my break up jar once in the wood of a fence, near the couple's window and it worked very well.

3. Put everything in the bottle before as you are going to burning the candle in the mouth of the bottle before you seal it so it would best to fix it before you burn the candle because the wax might make it hard to put anything in afterwards.

4. You can put a petition or name papers. You could write a name paper with their names ripped apart, and make sure the name face back to back and not towards each other.

5. After you feel you have worked the jar (i.e. shaken the bottle, or keep it on your altar or workspace while you are doing other break up work and shaking the jar while you do this work), you can dispose of it in a graveyard, or on their property. But I would do it in a graveyard, which I have done since both my parties did not live together at the time. It worked well. On the other hand, you do not have to wait until they have broken up to dispose of the bottle or bury it on their property. But again it is what works for you. I like to shake the jar for a good 2 weeks, and then bury it, or I may just keep it and shake it while doing other break up work. Again, do what works best for you.

I appreciate that you took the time to search the forum for hours (:)) to find the answers you are searching for. There is something empowering about looking up the previous posts, and learning from what has previously been said. Anyways good luck in your spell work and I hope you succeed in breaking this couple up. Don't be afraid to try other methods that have been discussed on this forum for spell work as well. Good luck!

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Recently i went through IS spell/candle services at MISC and was curious to ask some questions if you people dont mind, may be i sound dumb but i have few questions

as i dont have privacy at my home so i want to burn the candles for RTM and compelling work at MISC so would that considered a Spell?
and as IS spell is not advised to do it on first base ,what would be its effect if IS candles set by MISC ? and does it effect the MISC worker who does IS spell if he/she does not do cleansing after the work or its not necessary for them? and if it goes wrong does it effect the worker who did at MISC or the person who asked for?? as i have read in some cases it backfires and catches the person who asked for so would that catch me even if i do it through another rootworker or from MISC ? and what other strong options we have compare to IS spell ??? (as St.martha is good for male if you want to get back ur bf as per the earlier posts so cant go for that as i am a guy)
and St.anthony is for good for lost love so would that be strong option to go for it? as my ex gf is strong willed and stubborn,
Thanks for reading ,

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

and another question is what happens if we use IS spell on ex but he/she is in love with someone else ,would IS break them up ?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 pm

If you do not have the privacy at home to do some more involved work then you should hire someone. Yes, candles at MISC can be considered a spell. Vigil candles are simple spells that someone can do, or they are good to keep heat on previous spell work. The MISC worker I am sure is a very experienced person that has been hired underneath the supervision of Cat so I am sure they know how to deal with such a spirit without feeling the effects. I am sure that they take all the proper precautions including cleansing themselves.

If it goes wrong, I doubt its going to effect them. Is it a possibility yes just like with anything else, but that is pretty slim. I am not sure how you expect it to go wrong for you. If you think it is going to go wrong or are hesitant then you should not use this spell. When I have done this for friend they did feel restless sometimes, which I instructed them previously on cleansing and protecting themselves if they ever feel restless. I still think you should protect yourself even though someone else is doing this on your behalf.

Again if you are worrying about it backfiring then do not do the IS, and as it has been advised over and over again this is not the first spell you should reach for nor should you take lightly for not cleansing and protecting yourself.

Anyone can work with St. Martha. In my experience she loves to dominate men, but I have worked with her to dominate women as well with great results. If you are worked about that then get a reading and ask if St. martha would be willing to work with you.

If you are worried about your ex gf being strong willed, and stubborn, then I would put her in a honey jar to sweeten her up a bit. Just because someone is strong willed and stubborn does NOT mean you have to work with the IS. If they are resistant and you do the IS, then you still might not get the person back, and even if you do they are not going to be happy when they come back to you.

As for with the IS break them up from someone else, it could since they are being tortured into think about someone else. I mean if you were constantly restless and tortured with thoughts of someone else...you probably are not going to be the happiest person to be around, which would affect the relationship. So yes it could make the relationship rocky, and might lead to a break up, but I would still do some break up work.

There are plenty of other spells you can do rather than reach for the IS. It is strongly advised that you get a reading, and see why this person does not want to take you back. Get to the root of the problem of the relationship. It make take longer to resolve the relationship, but rather than torturing the person to come back to you...you will probably get longer lasting results and a stronger relationship.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks for your reply starsinthesky7
i have read your previous posts and i must say you have lots of knowledge in this field, i really appreciate your guidance and support .
and regarding my previous post about IS. i was not sure as IS is unpredictable in nature otherwise i knew from reading of posts and i also firmly believes its not good spell to cast right away without proper knowledge, and i appreciate your concern about that issue
and like honey jar is that any candle spell which do same effect like honey jar??
does it matter if i do honey jar or rootworker does it on my behalf ? i mean in intensity of effect on target
and do you still do rootwork for people ?
n what candles do you suggest me for clearing misunderstanding and making her to miss our old good times?
i would appreciate your reply

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 pm

n at MISC for how many days they burn the candles? is that any particular day for certain candles to burn?

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm

n another question is while doing honey jar or any reconciliation work how should anyone behave and take any precautions like can we date opposite sex?
or should we avoid any sexual contact with opposite sex? or its better to think about target n send some positive thoughts every day or night by little prayer or just forget about her for a while?? what should be best course of action while any kind of love spell is under process?
just like when we are sick ,we go to doctors and doctors give medications and suggest to avoid some of the food items n have some healthy food ,
so just curious , please answer me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Have you gotten a reading? If you have not, I would strongly suggest that you do because it can help clarify what you should do, and shed light on important details about the situation (i.e. if the target is with someone else, other people that dont want you together, past hurts, etc)

A honey jar can be used for various situations, but in this particular situation you are probably going to go for reconciliation. Another rootworker can do a honey jar for you, but for the intensity I mean if you are inexperienced sometimes it is better to have someone else do it for you because they are more experienced in what they are doing. In your case, you said you cannot do it in a private manner so I would hire someone to do it. There isn't really an equivalent of a honey jar, but since you are going for reconciliation, I would have the MISC do reconciliation candles, return to me, and some come to candles in runs. Reconciliation candles/spell kit can help when misunderstanding have arose between two lovers.

MISC burns them usually 2-3 days after you order them. This is what I was told when I needed a few candles burned.

I mean if you are worried about the opposite sex and having any sexual or romantic contact with them you can simply turn them down. But if you are open to dating someone else, then that is up to you. In regards to thoughts, as long as they are not worrying or doubtful thoughts of your spell work then you can talk thoughts to them at night. You can make a baby doll or you can simply get their picture and blow cigar smoke in their face of the picture, or the appropriate incense such as come to me, love me, or reconciliation incense. Speak the thoughts through the smoke. If you want to say a prayer or petition at night that is up to you. But doubtful thoughts are not helpful for spell work. Personally, I just let the work take its course. I mean we are all human but once I feel like my whole world is revolving around them (constantly checking facebook, driving by their house, calling and hanging up, and so on) then I know this is not helpful to my work.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Great ,,Thanks for your wonderful reply starsinthesky7
as i dont have any doubt on spell work as i firmly believes it works but it takes some time
i was just wondering as to having any sexual or romantic contact during the love spell work, does that effect the spell work success?
and whats the difference between doing Reconciliation spell kit by self and setting up Reconciliation candles at MISC? does it same thing or different ?
n how long does effect stays after burning a candle? can you tell me how to make a baby doll if you dont mind?
i am asking as i want to do in right way ,
Thanks for reply again though

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 am

Search the forum on how to make a baby doll. We have spoken about it many times. If not you can purchase one on lucky mojo.

The reconciliation spell kit incorporates lodestones, a mojo bag, candle work, and other products. Spell kits are more elaborate spells, but come with everything a person my need to complete the spell work as well as directions. The vigil lights does help with the situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

The vigil light at MISC or even at home is spell work, but simple. A fixed vigil by MISC is lit on their love altar where the rootworker there will let it burn straight through will watching for things such as the flame, if the candle goes out, how fast the candle burns, if the candle burns clear or has soot at the time, and so on.

How long something takes effect is based off of how serious your situation is. This is why i have stressed that you need to get a reading. A rule of thumb is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months for the final outcome.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks again for your reply, you are awesome,

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”