Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 am

Thanks for the kudos MysticRootworker! I agree with you 100%-- LMC oils are the absolute best on the market, I use them all the time and my clients (and family!) LOVE the results!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 am

Hello Bri...

My apologies if my post sounded "woe as me" up there. its just I agree these oils are not inexpensive to make at all but I just don’t want to buy a mass quantity of expensive oils that I would use maybe once or twice AND who knows how long there potency would last me you know what I mean (do these oils have to be renewed every few years kind of like an expiration date so to speak??). That’s what I am trying to decipher the difference between the words mojo and hoodoo oils before I shell out money….is there a difference or do these oils do the same things as for example banishing hoodoo oil vs banishing mojo oil????

You mentioned if I buy a minimum of 12 oils would I see a price break in the shipping and handling at all?

I guess I’ve been burned by one or two metaphysical purchases in the past by other places and I’m just being careful is all.

Again thank you so much Bri for your speedy reply.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 am

Again - we cannot comment on what some other store sells as "hoodoo oil" or "mojo oil". This is a forum for the discussion of LM products ONLY. Not on general topics of hoodoo or magic. LM products and how to use them ONLY. It's against the terms of service to ask about or talk about other things here. Just letting you know before you get any official warnings from moderators here.

If you want to KNOW what you're getting, then we suggest that you purchase LM oils, which can be used for any purpose within conjure - dressings candles, feeding mojo bags, anointing people and petition papers and doll babies, etc.

No - shipping is not discounted. Shipping charges are shipping charges - you pay what it costs to ship stuff to you.

read-before-posting-please-about-oils-t4.html This will help you get a background on the subject matter.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 am

Devi has already told you the same information, but again, I do not know where you are getting the difference between "Hoodoo" and "Mojo" oils. Lucky Mojo sells a line of anointing and dressing oils appropriate for Hoodoo and Conjure, I provided the links to you in my first post.

Now if you are confused about a specific area on the *Lucky Mojo* website, you can post that and we will do our best to help clarify.

Anointing oils can last for quite awhile. If you are dealing with one condition you don't need to buy a whole bunch of them, you just need one or two.

To learn more about the word Mojo, go here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

You will not receive a price break on shipping and handling, you are receiving a price break on 12 oils that gives you one bottle of oil FOR FREE.

There is one Banishing oil on Lucky Mojo, it is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

It is not referred to as a "Mojo" oil. It is referred to as a "Hoodoo" and "Conjure" oil.

I hope that helps,
Bri

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 am

Sorry about that :( I was just asking. Didn't mean to upset anyone :(

Bri ...I wasn't questioning Lucky Mojo supply store, rather in general asking if there was a difference between the words mojo and hoodoo and you cleared it up for me. I appreciate that.

It's not easy being burned by to other supply stores and I have yet to try Lucky Mojo products; that why I just wanted to make sure if there were any subtle differences is al,l but I really appreciate you clarifying my question.

And thank you, Devi.

Many thanks to you both. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Definitions of terms:

Hoodoo: http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
Mojo: http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Lucky Mojo is our brand name (we also make Lucky Mojo Bags).

The oils we make are variously called conjure oils, hoodoo oils, rootworker's oils, dressing oils, condition oils, anointing oils, spiritual oils, and so forth, They can be used to dress mojo hands, as well as to wear on the person or to anoint candles. Read about the uses of such oils here:

Each of our product lines has its own information page, and many of them have individual product threads at this forum -- but the first place for you to start learning will be at the information page about oils from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and in the Lucky Mojo Forum thread where folks come to ask questions about hoodoo oils and receive answers from other Forum members and from our moderators.

Here are the links for you to follow, which will be of help to anyone who want to learn about the ways that anointing and dressing oils, also called conjure oils or hoodoo oils, are used in African American folk-magic.

How to Use Anointing and Dressing Oils from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers
http://http://forum.luckymojo.com/lucky ... t1326.html <-- This is the thread you are in right now!

We also make oils for other forms of practice, including Hindu Deity Oils, Catholic Saint Oils, Planetary Oils, Zodiacal Oils, and Skin-Safe Essential Oils. Our entire list of many hundreds of oils can be found here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

For many of these oils you will find a "details" page that gives some history and some spell-craft and prayer ideas on how the oils is used. The details page also tells about how to use the related sachet powder, incense, bath crystals, and vigil candle made according to the same recipe or formula. For example, if you are interested in Attraction, Break Up, and Cast Off Evil spells, you could find more about the oils and other products at their individual detail pages:

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Break Up http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Cast Off Evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Shelf life: Most of our oils are based on traditional forumlas in a base of Almond Oil, Olive Oil, or Mineral Oil. Biblical recipes that call for Olive Oil are made with the required ingredient. Mineral-based formulas, such as Lodestone Oil are bade in a base of Mineral Oil. The other 90% of our recipes are based in Almond Oil.

Like all natural oils, Almond Oil does have a natural shelf life. It will not keep forever. Storing it in a dark, cool, dry place with the lid of the bottle tightly sealed will extend its shelf life. Never store natural oils on a sunny window sill, in a hot kitchen, or in a hot, steamy bathroom. The best place to store them is in a drawer or box beneath your altar. This is one reason why many people use a night-stand as an altar -- it has a drawer.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 am

My money drawing oil is about four years old now, and still plenty good. They last ages.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I've tried to search but to no avail.

I am putting together my next order and want to purchase quite a few oils, but I am useless when it comes to working them out :lol:

I was hoping to buy Bewitching & Fire of Love, but want to make sure they are able to be used by men.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 am

Yes, both of those oils can be used by the guys :-)
Bewitching sounds very feminine to me--it conjures up feminine images so I might change that out with something like "Compelling" but it could still absolutely work for a man.

Good luck,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am

Are you familiar with Nature Oil? http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-nature.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Excellent, the name alone "Bewitching" just makes me want to buy it.

Actually I have never saw that oil before, interested in knowing what its uses are though.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

gbenson, if you are unfamiliar with our products, you can look over the list of hoodoo conjure oils and read what they are used for here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

for instance, to answer one of your questions:

Bewitching Oil
Adds mystery, fascination, and sexual allure to love spells.
$6.00 OIL-HOO-BEWI

There is no reason that a man cannot be mysterious and fascinating, and have sexual allure. However, to be honest, the image does show a half-naked woman attracting the attention of a man in knightly armour. :-)
catherine yronwode

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Sorry I didn't understand what the Nature oil could be used for.

:) Thats what threw me, I didn't want to get the oil and then draw the attention of big strong men, unless there is an oil to help me run quicker :lol:

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm

i am putting off ordering until my reading but i must say that LM has so many products i feel like a kid in a candy sotre. i dunno how many time ive sat here and wanted to order things already!!

past few months ive become interested in a lot of new things ive wanted to do for a long time. but after discovering this forum and searching tons of info i know that this is something i want to learn and practice for a long time to come.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 am

Thats the same with me, I wish I had LM in walking distance from where I live because I'd spend all day in there.

Where I live there is a little shop thats mainly for Wicca, I used it for many years but for some reason it didn't attract me as much as LM products do.

I've already placed an order but I live in the UK so have to wait for that darn plane to bring my stuff :lol: , missed so much off like the "Herbs & Root magic" book (which is £43.99 in the UK for the paperback) and a large selection of oils & powders. This time I'm going to order some products that I can keep in cases of emergency, I'm so new to Hoodoo that I want to learn as much as possible because it beats all other forms of magic that I have studied/researched, I think if more people were introduced to LM they would practise Hoodoo rather than other stricter forms of magic.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 am

i honetly wish that i had found this site a loooong time ago. like atleast a year or more. could have saved me alot of hard times not happening. but i found it now and thats great.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

In my opinion Nature oil can be used by man or woman...or maybe I didn't understand your initial question. Nature oil increases the users' sexual energy.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks jwmcclin, yes I didn't know what the description meant, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box :lol:

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Speaking of gender specific oils, there's follow me girl to complement follow me boy when it comes to gender, but what complements look me over? I read here somewhere that that's specifically for women...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 am

Sebastien, Look Me Over is not just for women. It can be used by men, or in a commercial context, where you want to attract attention to something that is for sale.

Read more about Look Me Over spiritual supplies here:

http://luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
catherine yronwode

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks Mrs. Yronwode for clarifying that for me, just wanted to make sure before i order it and afterwards am getting mixed results lol

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:47 am

I have tried the oils but have not noticed any difference, I have tried just wearing each scent on its own, as a mixture, then I have prayed over the oils too on their own and as a mixture.

I know I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what, could someone point me in the right direction with these, something that gets me more looks in the street and on buses etc.

Everything I've searched I've tried to no avail.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 am

Hello gbenson

These days you're still doing your reconciliation work plus struggling with negative thoughts over it, so you're probably not in the freshest state to go out in the sun to attract someone new, no? I'd focus on getting this work sorted out/out of the way first, give myself a bit of time, take a break...then try the attraction again. Also, while there're times when I'm doing love work on a target and general attraction at the same time, I don't fuss over it - I focus on the main target, then when I go out wearing the oil, or doing candle work, I just pray that it'd bring me good luck, attention from people (in your case, women)...and let it go. It sounds like you sweat over your spellwork quite a bit, and that could stop things from manifesting!

I don't pre-mix oils - I get a dab from each bottle then wear it on my skin, mixing it, so the oil stays in the bottles along with the herbs, etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I do think the reconciliation is affecting me a bit, got the custom items but still waiting on instructions so thought I'd try and cheer myself up a bit :lol:

Sorry by mixture I mean dab the first oil on and then dab the second oil on top, I'm far far far to careful with the bottles incase I drop them :lol: , something weird did happen with the Follow Me Girl oil when I opened it because a herb floated to the top and stayed there while the rest never moved.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Herbs float sometimes ;-)

Follow Me Girl is one of the scents I almost never wear because its a bit strong smelling for my tastes. However, you could try John the Conqueror oil which not only has a nicer smell (IMO) but seems to work really well for "pick ups." Mix it with a bit of Kiss Me Now and you're good to go. I've had people report amazing success with it. Kiss Me Now adds the sexual element while JtC brings out those manly qualities that really make you stand out ;-).

If you are in the middle of reconciliation work you might consider spending the time on self-improvement. Start working out, have a fashion make over, and spend the time on quality "me" time. You can use John the Conqueror, Crown of Success, and Healing and Blessing products in such endeavours.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

Thank you Conjureman, I think I will go for the Crown of Success because I am starting a new business also and that will fit in nicely with both situations.

I have been trying to buff myself up a bit :lol: , and that will help me alot, thank you.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat May 08, 2010 9:34 am

I just received my Lucky Mojo products today and I'm excited. What way could I anoint myself with the Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Girl, JTC and Fast Luck Oils or is it not safe to do so?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

Do a patch test to make sure that you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.

Then just use it as you would a personal scent - dab some at your pulse points, for example. Pray your intent as you anoint yourself.

Don't use the oils on your intimate areas - if you want to dress your private areas get some of the LM massage oils that are diluted properly for intimate use.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat May 08, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm

LM's personal massage oils are found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html) Look for Lucky Clover Vulva Oil and Lucky Swastika Penis Oil each are $12.00.

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Can I use the herbs left over when the oil is gone (if I can even get them out of the bottle)? If so, how? Should I bring the empty bottles into the store so they can be recycled/reused? Or how should I dispose of them? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm a newbie...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

I usually throw the bottles away, or I use them in a bottle spell depending upon what the oil was inside.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

I imagine the pyrite crumbs at the bottom of the money/luck oils might be excellent additions to mojo bags, considering they've "steeped" in the oil for so long.
HRCC Student #2174G

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

You could add carrier oil to the bottle containing the herbs and some essential oils that were in the initial oil and create a variation of the tiny bottle spell described here:
easiest-bottle-spell-in-the-whole-world-t2972.html

I haven't actually tried to do this cause I've not used a whole bottle of any oil yet,but you can try it and see how it works.

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 am

Greetings,

I have some stay with me oil, stay at home oil, compelling oil and cleomay crystals, I would like toknow do i just wear them as oil and it will help towards gaining more attention from my husband?

And how to best use the cleomay crystals?

Thanks queen

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Cleo May is used to get money from men. You can take a bath in the crystals, use it as a floor wash, or wash his clothes in it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Quick question, how would I annoint myself with the oil "Follow Me Boy?"
Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Just dab it behind your ears, or on your pulse points, or wherever you would normally wear cologne. Pray you intent as you do so.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

And when I pray just say what I want the oil to accomplish, basically, right?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

That's right.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Hawtness! Thanks, and may i say thanks for not only asnwering this post, but others of mine as well ;]

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am

Can I just use, love me, or stay at home crystals and wash my husbands clothes in them? Do I have to do a spell to make them work just by washing clothes in them or they work on their own? Also, if I wash our bed comforter in love me, and I'm sleeping with it too, is this ok?? Thanks....oh also, if I do wash his clothes in love me how will he know to love me?

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

I am a stay at home mommy. I work a job where I'm paid per minute..talk time. I was wondering. If I use oil like "Cleo May" and and such daily as part of my "wake up" routine. Could it help draw clients?

or do they have to smell it?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I would burn candles on that case in addition to wearing it. :)

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I would burn candles on that case in addition to wearing it. :)
Thanks...my roommate thinks you have to smell it to make it work..or make several dozen poppets :)
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

I agree with Devi, I have dressed my computer for success in several adventures and I have not come in contact with these people, but received what I asked on many occasions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Yes you can do tricks alone with bath crystals, and its still considered doing some spell work. Please refer to the many posts in the bath crystals and oils section. People do get success based on just wearing the oils. Yes, you can wash your bed comforter in love me as it is would be intended to the target, and not you. As you are washing his clothes, state that you would like him to love you, and grow close to you. Do his while it is washing in the washing machine.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 am

last night my bf asked me to smell his hand, said this stuff is all over the door knobs and everywhere! i just pretended i didnt know what he was talking about. obviously i'm using too much, just wondering how much is enough?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 am

well obviously you are using too much!! can you switch to sachet powders..they are more discreet , and since you have access to his stuff, you can gradually phase the oils out or pretend to scrub his door knobs to get the thing off before he asks someone else to look at it...powders in shoes/socks/car seats etc, or few drops oil in shampoo/lotion/conditioner etc might work better if you can swing it...good luck! :)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 am

we live together so i do have access to everything. I use powders also, and i guess i should just try to find the right amount of oils to use when i do use them. i do have some oils in his body wash, king of solomon, clarity and tranquility...for every day. i didnt know if i should mix the love stuff in there too. i guess i like the idea of knowing he has direct contact with the oils too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 am

Just a drop is enough nena1974. You can include the oils how you like as long as they are for the same intention.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

If that happens a slightly better lie than "I don't know what you're talking about" is in order - lol. That is way suspicious. "Oh, I was trying a new hair product. You must have put your hand in some that got on the counter or something - sorry!" is less sketchy. Then, if they smell the same thing again, they'll just think it's your cosmetics or whatnot!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks Devi, he just totally caught me off guard! i have to be more careful, the problem is i usually find myself doing it in a hurry, so i put some on my fingers and then get it on the doorknobs when i go outside for something. i just always thought they would be less obvious than the powders.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm

nena1974 wrote:Thanks Devi, he just totally caught me off guard! i have to be more careful, the problem is i usually find myself doing it in a hurry, so i put some on my fingers and then get it on the doorknobs when i go outside for something. i just always thought they would be less obvious than the powders.
All of the machinations that we go through to try and get our sexual and emotional needs met kinda remind me of a poem I once read called "What I Did for love and other likely stories." "Hearts That We Broke Long Ago," by Merle Shain. She also wrote "Some Men Are More Perfect Than Others", and "When Lovers are Friends." These are pretty old books, I think I got them an Amazon.

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

hihi
i have received the oil today, but i have a question about the oil, stay with me,, i dominate my man,, come ro me,, follow me boy and chuparrosa,,
is all the oil i order need to seen each other that can be use, if i cannot see him everdays, i can use the oil usually per day and make a wishes ......because i know different kind of oil must see each other for use it......

i dominate my man can use to make a wishes for the one i beloved, make him more love me and i am always in his mind

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 am

Come to makes someone be more attracted to you,, but come to you in a not in a controlling manner
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Stay with me can make someone stay with you, and be faithful to you. It basically fosters the relationship, and can help build the trust. Again, it is not a controlling type of product
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I dominate my man is used to gain control over your man, and makes them do what you want them to do. This can make him in your mind more, and get him to do whatever you want him to do.

Follow me boy is to get a man to follow you around, and pretty much you will have control over him. This is similar to stay with me, BUT it is more controlling, and will force a man to follow you.

Chuparrosa is used to help foster the trust, communication, and loyalty in a relationship. This is great to put the love and trust back in your relationship after you have reconciled, or when the foundation of a relationship needs to be more.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

If you want him to always be on your mind, I would recommend using the I dominate my man, and follow me boy. If you want to force him to love you, you can use the i dominate my man, follow me boy, and chuparrosa oil.

If you cannot see him everyday, then you need to make a doll, and speak to it about how much you want him to think of you. You can put the oils on the doll. OR you could do a red skull candle, and dress the candle with those oils, and speak to the red skull candle that way.

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

thanks for your help, but i have somemore questions about this, you said that if i cannnot see him everdays, i can make a doll or use a skull candles to make a desire,,
by the way, how can i make a doll first(simply), second is the skull candles make me looking and feeling not good, so can i use the other things to reply the doll or skull candle, for example. taper candles, photo, or personnal things of my husband............;
and can i wear the oil on my body and make a desire everdays(see or cannot see him)?
is it one day only use one kind of oil to wear on the body?
thanks so much..... ^^

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 pm

last night i gave him money that was in my wallet, that ofcourse was dressed in money stay with me. he aksed why my money smelled like that, and this time I did think quick and said some lotion spilled in my purse and Id shoved the money in there when i got it out of the machine :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 am

Batling wrote: Thanks...my roommate thinks you have to smell it to make it work..or make several dozen poppets :)
You roommate is mistaken, its not about them smelling it. You can wear it and have results because it is acting on YOU. Making you more appealing, making men want to give you money. After all, if it was just smell, someone with a head cold would be SOL, lol.
HRCC Student #1559

faeofthewiccan

Unread post by faeofthewiccan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Is it possible to just use the oils alone for results, to say put protection oil on oneself?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”