Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 am

kechara wrote:would a beach me sufficent or even close to running water/river type environment (cause I was going to separate the two wax remainders at two different beaches far away from each other, is that ok?)
Yes, throw the wax package out with the ebb tide.

kechara wrote:And crossroads is a bit confusing here for me cause I'm not sure we have any of those in my neighborhood (not trying to be over complicate things here, not my intent just want to learn is all....sorry for the questions

Really? the streets there must be mindbogglingly convoluted if there is no place where two roads cross over each-other :lol: All joking aside tho, if your serious about doing hoodoo, find a crossroads, drive a while, your bound to find a place where two roads cross,its just that, a place where two roads cross. Looks like an + or an X depending on how you look at it
HRCC Student #1559

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Thank you very much Hail and I will still look into the crossroads portion and try & find one :P ;)

Ok is there anyone who can maybe field my second question, the one about love?

Thank you again.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm

It goes without saying, but as you're a newb I'll say it anyway: get a reading. Recognize that this situation may not come to fruition for some time, because of the distance between you both, and make sure you're very clear about what you want and how long you're going to work toward your ends. These kinds of spells take months (sometimes years) to finally bloom, and are incredibly exhausting/expensive. That being said....

To address your second question, read this link
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... letterlove

You can perform this ritual easily, and I believe there should be a spell kit or at least a list of what you'll need there. I've seen this spell worked with blank paper, or invitations, or just as the instructions indicate. Emails stink because they don't exist in the tangible world, so there's nothing for him to interact with. Meanwhile, photo copies of his handwriting are not good links. You'd be better off to take a photo of him with his full name and DOB and use that as a link, and keep the book with the writing on your alter.

Additionally, try buying a Come to Me kit, or a Love Me kit, (or both) so that you can work these spells simultaneously. Honey jars for specific purposes are great, and can be enhanced when you anoint the candle in the Come To Me oil. Honestly, your best bet in terms of supplies is to just buy the kits, because they'll have everything you need and instructions on how to use them!

Good luck

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 pm

If this a man you don't know in any other way then through email then it may be a bit difficult to work a love conjure, but not impossible.

You want to get a reading to see if such a thing is even plausible, but work with a a Come to Me conjure along with a honey jar aimed at nurturing feelings of romance and desire. Lucky Mojo has both a spellkit and the honey jar so you could look into getting both. Since you are relatively new at this both kits will come with all that you need and detailed, full instructions on how to perform your spell. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 am

Hello Conjureman & Lucylookingskyward:

As much as I would like to get a reading I can't really afford one (though I realize both of you are looking out for me to save time and money on buying supplies I may not even need and I grateful to you both on those counts) and again in my post down there I did mention that I tried the honey spell.

I must repeat that I live in someone else's home and I can't really keep massive supplies/alter type ingredients laid out in the open (everything I do has to be short & sweet) and hidden away :(

Thank you again to both of you for your speedy reply back to me. :)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:08 am

Hi kechara,

You can get a simple yes/no reading from most workers for $10-15 -- that is a small investment to make when you are short on funds and unsure if your efforts will be worthwhile.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 am

Are you aware that Tuesdays and Saturdays are used for break up and banishing work. Honey Jar Spells for love are traditionally worked M-W-F.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 am

jwmcclin wrote:Are you aware that Tuesdays and Saturdays are used for break up and banishing work. Honey Jar Spells for love are traditionally worked M-W-F.
:o Oh my goodness :o lovely no wonder I couldn't get much spark from my honey jar I made up (and I took such painstakingly good care of that jar...that I eventually thought I'm nuts all my efforts are gone for naught and just disposed & released its contents at the beach :( )

Honestly though jwmcclin he's single I know that much but would the days that I burned these small red votive & pink candles made a massive difference in still getting the results I was looking for??? :?:

Well its back to the drawing board thank you so much jwmcclin. I'm heading back to whole foods to get another tupelo honey jar but now I might incorporate and buy some LM love oils & read the usual st expedite and to give it the necessary kick in the pants it needs. ;) But still gonna try anointing some taper candles with some love oils with his name carved on them and see where I stand?

But wow jwmcclin thank you for that tidbit of info can you see I'm still green with the magick but I've had success that keep my hope alive & I enjoy learning :) Thank you so much.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 am

Kechara-
I have seen on here where you can get a simple one question reading for $10 or so. Very affordable to find out if it is something you should pursue. I had a reading with Bri and she is absolutely fabulous! I will be talking to her again (soon I hope). Best of luck to you! I am a newbie too and loving every minute of it.
OOPS didnt see CopperFox's post when I wrote this! lol

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am

MysticRootworker wrote:Kechara-
I have seen on here where you can get a simple one question reading for $10 or so. Very affordable to find out if it is something you should pursue. I had a reading with Bri and she is absolutely fabulous! I will be talking to her again (soon I hope). Best of luck to you! I am a newbie too and loving every minute of it.
OOPS didnt see CopperFox's post when I wrote this! lol

MysticRootworker please...all the assistance I can get out of this post I am grateful for and thank you for the recommendation ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 am

Well although many rootworkers work spells as needed I seems that your intent was to get more bang by burning your honey jar on those days.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 am

jwmcclin wrote:Well although many rootworkers work spells as needed I seems that your intent was to get more bang by burning your honey jar on those days.

I hear ya M-W-F question though does it have to be a few times a month or every single M-W-F???

...will definitely re-do my honey jar spell work again ;) many thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm

kechara wrote:
I hear ya M-W-F question though does it have to be a few times a month or every single M-W-F???

...will definitely re-do my honey jar spell work again ;) many thanks.
The timing for burning candles on a jar, indeed timing in general, is a personal thing is many ways. I for one, when starting a jar will burn a dressed candle every day for a few weeks, usually no more then three at the most, then going on to lighting a candle on it only on certain days of the week, like Monday,Wednesday and Firday for a love jar, and sometimes, depending on what the jar is for and what results I have gotten I might only burn one a week, going back to more if I see the need.

since you have so little contact and prior relationship to build on I would light a dressed candle on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
HRCC Student #1559

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

As you're strapped for cash, getting the Come To Me oil and the Love Me oil and anoint 2" candles with name carvings etc and pray over your intent. You're asking us to build you a ritual using only a few ingredients, which can be done but that's always up to the spell caster rather than other people. You need to put the time in and decide which ingredients suit your intent best. All the information is there on the site, and since you're just trying to get him to be closer to you etc, the Come To Me and Love Me products are perfect for you. We can tell you what to buy, but you know what your needs are best.

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote:As you're strapped for cash, getting the Come To Me oil and the Love Me oil and anoint 2" candles with name carvings etc and pray over your intent. You're asking us to build you a ritual using only a few ingredients, which can be done but that's always up to the spell caster rather than other people. You need to put the time in and decide which ingredients suit your intent best. All the information is there on the site, and since you're just trying to get him to be closer to you etc, the Come To Me and Love Me products are perfect for you. We can tell you what to buy, but you know what your needs are best.

Lucy the more I read this great forum the more ideas I am getting and the bigger my list for supplies get :) so I'm kind of looking for supplies that have various intent/results that it would bring & I will follow your recipe as well cause your right I'm a touch strapped for cash (so :lol: would I use Money Come to me or Money Stay With Me oils ress on my green candles I already have on stock ;) )...so many labels I feel like if I buy one I am missing out on another formula I could have had and I get dizzy with making correct choices :oops:

But I' open to any and all suggestions, that's why I come here and ask for all of your opinions on how your results have come to be success with what ingredients. Plus I'm learning most of you use more than one oil to dress a candler or particular spell and I just don't want to be short on formulas/ingredients is all but I do have to watch my pennies a bit. :oops:

But many thanks Lucy for your great reply back.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 am

If you need both money and love drawing, an amazing formula that addresses both conditions is Attraction. You can use it to dress pink or red candles for your honey jar and green candles for money work. It is also my personal favorite oil for working with lodestones and it smells wonderful as a personal fragrance, too. I also dress all my trained money with Attraction oil and have noticed difference in my household cash flow since beginning to do so.

The Attraction spell kit is $25 and comes with a great lodestone, magnetic sand, and the full line of Attraction products. My advice would be to use the kit itself for money drawing work, pick up a dozen pink or red 4" candles for $3 and simultaneously use them to work your honey jar. Then once you've opened up your cash flow, you can work more on the love drawing.

It's not necessary to use more than one oil to dress candles, just a personal preference for many. One of my favorite tricks is to dress the candle in the oil, then roll it in cinnamon powder -- very nice for love and money work! Just remember if you are working for love and money at the same time, using the same formulas, to keep your intents clear and focused on the work at hand.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Kechara, I feel that your work is all over the map, unclear in your own head, and may be directed to useless ends.

You have clipped and copied the same text repeatedly, three times, and i had to delete it all out as it just clogged up this topic thread.

You said a honey jar was "too much work to keep up." You decided to burn the honey jar candles for a love spell on Tuesdays and Staurdays -- the days we traditionally work on enemies, not on lovers.

Now you want to use dressed candles -- but why are you not burning them on your honey jar?

You posted n another thread that you had bought some Money Stay With Me powders. Then you told us that you wanted to dress your Money candles with Castor oil, a serious laxative that is used to get rid of things, drive people and things away, and to sicken enemies, not to attract money.

You really do need guidance, and this is not just about being a "newbie" -- it is about not being able to stick with a simple spell once you start it.

Please get a ten dollar reading from Miss Bri and see how she thinks you should proceed. You can find her page and book a ten dollar reading with Paypal right here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/miss-bri.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Catherine I released that honey jar a year ago (that I made on my own). I just learned of LM a few weeks ago and I have read so many numerous topic posts on here with a myriad of tricks and applications with so many successful LM products that I feel as though the products I ordered already for the first time are not enough or that I may be missing an ingredient here or there that's all. I read all these different posts and feel like I may be missing out on key ingredients here or there and this is me starting new with all this please be patient with me. :oops:

As far as a reading its not the $10 I can't afford, I just have had many bad experiences with paypal that's why I won't deal with paypal. And not many readers these days accept cash or a money order. So I'm going to use the products I order and enjoy the process of it all. Again forgive me for agitating you in any of my posts. Thank you again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Kechara, I am trying to be patient, but you have a knack for taking very simple work and complicating it, re-thinking it, and worrying about it until you've tied yourself in knots. Relax. Just pick a spell, collect the ingredients, pray hard, and focus your will on affirming success.

By the way, i don't know a single reader who won't accept a ten dollar bill wrapped in aluminum foil and mailed in a letter-sized envelope. You will need to phone to make the appointment, that's all.
catherine yronwode

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 am

Thank you Catherine for the last post you made in the thread back there. You right. I will definitely get the reading and love the reynolds wrap idea in the envelope. Many thanks.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 am

Okay, My EX is still calling ,he misses us. His "friend" tried to call me ,my daughter saw the number on my phone, answered it and told that woman things
I never thought I would hear out of my teenage daughters mouth ! Shanie told her " If you call again ,I will call the police on you ! My mom is kind,don't expect that kindness from me. Your call upset our family and it is harassment. STOP!" The woman replied to Shanie with an apology vowing never to call again.
As a single mother of a disabled daughter I have always worried if my daughter can take care of herself...wow, can she ever !

On another note, can this change in the situation be the reconciliation spell coming to fruition? Any ideas on this one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 am

You wrote:
He just kept crying about missing the kids. I told him I have to think things over. I don't know if I can see him, it just too painful. I just cant help wondering if that reconciliation candle did its job after all ! Yet, I have moved on.
There is almost always a moment in Reconciliation work where the woman says, "Hey, he said he wants to see me / talk to me -- but now i don't trust him."

If you fail to carry through to seeing him or talking with him at that point, all the Reconciliation work will come undone.

On the other hand, since you say that you have moved on and have a nicer new man, it may be that the thing to do is to take a smiling triumph in the fact that the Reconciliation work did succeed, but you just don't care anymore.

I would get a reading -- preferably with Elvyra, who has read for you before and knows the situation. You need to decide now whether to pursue the Reconciliation, now that he is calling repeatedly, or whether to abandon him and choose the new man. It would be unfair to keep the new man dangling while you choose, and Eugene won't hang around crying forever, either -- so you need to make up your mind as soon as possible to work this new development to your and your family's best advantage.

Good luck!

(By the way, i have retitled this thread, as the previous title is essentially meaningless and i am trying to make the archives more searchable for new users. All posts with titles like "Please Help" or "Please Advise" or "What Should I Do?" are getting re-named.)
catherine yronwode

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 am

Thank You Miss Cat. I will give the Divine Miss E a call !

P.S.Personally, I might have titled it " Man Devoured by Cougar " or " Honey-Money Mama stole my Sugar Daddy" but I guess

'Man went with a Rich Woman' is good too! ;)

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Coco:

It's nice to see your results after all the work you've put in on this and other spell castings. Perhaps, this is your "glory" moment - the point were you can move on and the other party knows that he let go of the best thing that will ever happen to him.

Always wishing you the best!
Anita

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Hello All,

Every thing in life is a' Hello' and A 'Good Bye'.
I feel that saying Good-bye is the healthiest thing I can ever do right now.
I will always love what we had together and cherish those memories over fifteen years.
There is a bittersweet peace that come from release.
Thank you for your prayers.
I wish you all the peace and comfort that you showed me in this hard time.

Blessings,
Coco

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working with a LM recommended rootworker and she/ he suggested that I could get 'any spell kit etc. that called out to me' to also start working at my end on a love situation.

So, first of - Is it alright to work on both the Break Up aspect as well as the Love Drawing/ Honey Jar/ Come To Me/ Love Me aspect of a situation simultaneously... If, the two aspects would each be worked by two different people??? One would presume that would be great, as you would be striking the situation from both angles. However, it might also make sense to first get the 'unwanted person/ new girlfriend' out of the way before attracting 'your love interest'...

I have briefly read contradicting opinions regarding similar workings, but would really like to get some direct answers?

Thank you guys, for sharing your opinions and insights!

Best Wishes,
shiva2500

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Yea, generally you want to break the other couple up first. That way you won't be initiating a situation that's likely to get complicated, as often happens when another relationship begins before another one properly ends. But that's just my opinion. I would ask your worker what order he would suggest you work them in, since he knows your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Thank you Miss Devi! You are right...

I have been awaiting my rootworker's reply via email... and was beginning to get a little antsy to place my order!
So, I'll just have to try and be more patient :)

Best Wishes,
shiva2500

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Okay, so I got the reply... and its a 'go' on the love drawing work :)

rcaridad

Unread post by rcaridad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi everyone,

Im new this forum and had a couple of questions, but first let me explain.

I was with someone for 2 years then I got pregnant and had a son. In the two years we were together we were the perfect couple. We didn't argue and didn't have any problems. But a few months before I got pregnant he moved out to his parents (for no reason). He still came over every night and we had quick sex. Then, a week before I found out I was pregnant, he moved in with his ex wife and daughter.

Here is the background with ex wife. He hated her he couldn't even be in the room with her. They knew each other for 3 months got pregnant, got married and then she started abusing him. He left her after when the baby was six months, but has been there in every way for the child. He wouldn't even pick up the child, he would have her drop off the child to his parents then pick her up.

Since he has been with her again she has alienated him from his family, friends, me, and doesn't allow him to be with, visit, or have pictures of our son. When I saw him for custody matters he said he was miserable there with her, missed me, wanted to be with me and my son.

I know she does work on him because she bragged about it to his mother, and told how her grandfather was a brujero and how he taught her.

Ok so I did a reversing candle on him to cleanse him and to give everything she has done back to her. I put reversible oil and red peper flakes and a powder in the candle with a brown piece of paper with his name. by the way after I lit this candle I got a speeding ticket, the money I had/have won't stay with me, and I can't concentrate on my school or work and my son was really sick. I did do a cleansing bath, cleansing with an egg, and cleaned the house with ammonia afterwards.

I did an ammonia jar to help him communicate with his parents and me.

I did a honey jar too.

I did a freezer jar with her name birthday date picture and dl#, vinegar, hot sauce, 9 nines, red pepper flakes, black pepper, water.

I was thinking of lighting intranquilo candles to have him think of me and my son and a candle to St. expedite to have my son's father help with more money because our son has been really sick and I don't make enough money to pay for his medical bills and the regular bills.

I was also thinking of laying some tricks by his car because I don't want to go by their apartment. Which oils or powders should I order? How would I do it. I know where he works and can easily find his car that is why I was thinking this would be a good opportunity.

So my questions are

1. Is this all to much or am I doing it wrong?

2. I want them to divorce because I believe she is pure evil and I want her to be completely gone. I want him back for us to be a family. But I don't want to hurt anyone. I want him to give more money for our son.

3. Or there anything else I could or should do?

Thank you for any help or input..

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Contact an AIRR worker, they will do a divination and help you focus your work where it will do the most good. They may also be able to do stronger work than you are willing/able to do. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Professional help may be needed. I'm not sure about how talented this lady is, but if she comes from a tradition of magick then she may know what she is doing. Afterall your bf is back with her.

A reading with help indicate whether magick is really being used or not, but also help you decide how to go about this magically so you aren't wasting time doing spell after spell.

In the meantime cleanse and protect yourself. Cleanse out your entire house with Chinese Floor Wash, take a cleansing bath, do the same for your son. Then protect your house. Sprinkle Salt or FWP around your property, smoke the house with FWP or Protection incense, five-spot the windows, and get yourself a Devil's Pod to put above your door.

Good luck.

rcaridad

Unread post by rcaridad » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 am

hi and thank you for the responses.
What kind of salt? sea salt?
I apologize but I have never heard of a devils pod. what is it? where may I buy one at ? How does it work?
Thank you in advance

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 am

The discussion of what type of salt can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

Chinese Wash, Devil's Pod, and Fiery Wall of Protection products are all sold at http://www.luckymojo.com

A list of good readers can be found on the AIRR page at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Thu May 27, 2010 9:25 pm

I've had a reading done by Ms Cat..she said to continue with what I'm doing. So far I've done honey jar for my target to come back and a vinegar jar(which I buried in their property) to sour their relationship. Ms. Cat said that I could do spells for sexuality. Can Anyone in this forum share examples of spells they've done which is realated to this?Furthermore, in my reading, it is said that spell works has been done to my target to "not leave this woman"..and to stay away from me..Pls give me advice on how I can undo the spell that was done on him..we don't live in the same house..
Pls help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 am

I would book some more time with Miss Cat and have her give you recommendations for those needs, especially since she's already familiar with the specifics of your case.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:31 am

I would recommend that you do some uncrossing work to remove the spells that have been done by someone else on your target. I would make a mirror box, and do some reversing work to reverse anything the other person has done on your target. As for sexuality, I am not sure what you mean. If you mean the person's sexual orientation or the actual sexual attraction between you and the target?

You can get a reading with Cat to follow up on any of the recommendations that she has stated to you as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

Ok, so I have never done magic, let me start by saying, so this is all new to me.

My husband,, up and left one day, out of the blue.

I had a reading done, by several psychics, and I was told the same thing by all of them (which do not know each other) that he is with a woman who is doing very strong love magic to him, putting menstrual blood in his food, has locks of his hair for mind control, and had animals sacrificed to keep him and I fighting, bc he always came back home, and she HATED that. So her work got bigger, stronger and more potent and she hired someone to help her.

Needless to say, when I found this out I decided to get my husband back bc I then realized this wasn't by his own choice.

He kept telling me he feels crazy and he's so confused and his heart wants one thing and his head another but he doesn't know what's wrong with him.

I told him what I was told but he shook me off like I was crazy. Lol.

Ok, so I guess bc she couldn't tie him down like she was trying so hard to do, although it worked very well for quite some time.

Then she met another man and my husband found out (which I have pics of her and the new guy). I don't think she is still doing magic as severly to him or at all, but she is a jelous, inconsiderate, woman who will do anything to "win". They work together and she makes an effort to see him and calls him everyday, so she hasn't given up completly.

I know a lot of people are saying I should move on and find someone else, but I have a good man and I am deeply still in love with him, more than when we first met 9 years ago. We have been through so much bf this happened to give up bc a jelous woman wanted what we have, will NOT HAPPEN. I want him home, back in love with me, protection from ANYTHING she may try to do, and be happier than before. I want long lasting effects also.

I'm not wanting to hurt her or to get bad "karma" from doing things to this woman, I'm not looking for revenge just my husband home and in love with me. ( I Do want revenge but her karma will catch up to her somehow and I don't want any bad "karma" trying to get revenge) I just need to cover all my bases and do things properly. And just for your info, I know EVERYTHING about this woman and I do have pics of her too but please remember I'm not looking to do anything to get bad karma. I just want her to go away, leave my husband alone, for him to come home, be in love with me and get married again. I want that passionate love and always on his mind love again.

I don't have a lot of money bc I have paid people in the past to help me but I was just scammed. I hired a rootworker, but I'm not seeing any results and she never writes back to my emails so I have no clue what is going on. So I obviously need to take matters into my own hands.

So my questions are:

1) What should I do to "cleanse" him from all of that negativity and magic that may linger?

2) I see incense, candles, baths for sale but I have no clue where to start. What is the strongest thing to use to bring him back home to our 3 young children, and strengthen our love and keep him home?

3) If I put my blood in his meat what does that do? And is it bad to do?

4) Additionally, i am VERY concerned once she finds he moves back that her jelousy will kick in and she will start working magic to him or on me or our children or have someone work magic on him, me, or my children. How can I protect our love and from harmful magic?

5) Also, is there anything to do for better communication as well as love?

Any good guidance is greatly appreciated.

Oh, and but () Sorry to keep going on.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 am

First, it would probably be best to get reading from someone at AIRR (link provided below) to figure out exactly what you should do first. I know you said you already had a few readings, but someone at AIRR can also help you decide which spells to do and can even do them for you if you're unsure/not able to do them yourself. While you're waiting for your reading, I would suggest looking into doing some cleansing for yourself and your home and begin protection work (either with Saint Michael or a spell kit).

As for getting "bad karma", that concept is not a part of hoodoo. That's more of a Wicca mindset and hoodoo has nothing to do with Wicca or any new age concept.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Yes, I have had a reading from AIRR. I even hired a rootworker from AIRR. I guess she is alwyas busy bc I haven't had a reply to my last 2 emails last week. I have all the info from the reading, I'm just wanting to know what are the best products to get and most "powerful". Also, does anyone know what menstrual blood in the meat is for?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm

If a rootworker is doing work for you try and contact her to see how the work is progressing. Take into consideration that spells do take time so don't expect instant results. Give time for your rootworkers work to take hold and manifest. She can also give you specific instructions on what conjure she'd like you to work on your own this way your work compliments and supports hers. Don't feel like you hired someone from AIRR and now nothing. Instead set up follow up readings, or consultations to find out how your work is going. If it has been a while you can call them up and discuss the progress of the work, what else needs doing, when you can expect results etc.

You may consider looking into the spellkits since you are new. They have everything you need and can help take the guess work out things.

The Break Up Spellkit can break up the love affair.
Look into products that can help cleanse him like Uncrossing spellkit
Then Reconciliation spellkit to help return him to you.
You'd also want to work a Fiery Wall of Protection around you to keep your safe from what she's going to be throwing. Reversal work to put things back on her.

Again coordinate things with your rootworker. Good luck.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you. Yes, I understand things are not instant with rootwork. Its very hard to get ahold of her, that's all. She doesn't always respond to my emails so its hard for me to feel "reassured" of the work and its progression. I just want to bring my husband home and do it the right way. I want to cleanse negativity out of me. What do you suggest? Also, yes I will order spell kits but which should I start off with first?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm

You really need to discuss that with your rootworker. You don't want to run off and do something on your own that's going to compromise the work she is doing on your behalf - that's a huge pet peeve of professionals. If you're wanting to do work to back things up, then ask your rootworker what they would suggest to compliment the already ongoing work.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Agree with both ConjureMan and Devi - if you're already working with a rootworker, consulting them before you start any additional work is best. None of us here know the details of your situation as we haven't read for you so any suggestions you might get here might be unhelpful.

However, I would suggest that you read up on hoodoo and all it entails. Once you begin to know what hoodoo is about, you can start making the best choices for your situation yourself. Lucky Mojo has loads of different sections regarding the very basics which is really very helpful. Additionally, you can usually find out the answers to questions if you just look through those sections. For example, the link below tells you about using body fluids in spellwork including menstrual blood.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Personally, I feel like if you reader has not given you the service you want...busy or not....business is business. If you are not satisfied, and have given enough time for things to manifest or what not with whatever they are doing. Then simply go to someone else. If you are just sending emails to be reassured, and need some reinforcement about what is going on, then I would not expect them to get back to you so quickly. Some readers do not have time to aid in constant reassurance.

BUT I can understand that it is hard to get a consultation or a reading...or whatever if you cannot even get a hold of that person. So if you are not satisfied with your customer service...time to hire someone else.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 am

You still want to contact that original reader to at least find out how the work went. Then you can decide if you want to move to one that will be able to provide, which as Stars says, may be the course of action at this point of time

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm

I have read 3 everywhere, but how long, and I know it varies, does love work take to show signs its working, even just a little? We get along good, she's out of the pic,somewhat, and were still sexually involved? Would you recommend reconcilliation or draw love spells to him? . Also, in the meantime can you suggest any love stuff to buy that can draw him more near?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

The mentions of the number 3 may be related to a common preference to the numbers 3, 7, and 9 in hoodoo (and other forms of magic), or may relate to things discussed in this thread:

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:49 am

Hi,

When doing work that has both "break-up" and "reconciliation / come to me" aspects, what kind of incense is traditional? It seems that it might need to be neutral, but I wasn't sure.

Last night when I started this work, I used "Do as I say," "Road Opener," "Blessing," and "Master" because they seemed like they would enhance the spirit of the work without confusing the issue of either the break-up or the reconciliation, but I wanted to hear from the more experienced people on this forum.

As always, appreciate the help from those of you who have practiced in this tradition and can help illuminate the traditions and way of thinking that is at the basis of Hoodoo. Thank you for your time and insights.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 am

Well, the break-up work should be a separate conjure than the reconciliation even if you are working them on the same person. So I would use appropriate incenses while I was doing each seperate work.

EDIT: I just read your other post about you using figurals to walk her away from him and to you. I would just use Frankincense as it empowers all different kinds of work.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Everyone,

First I sincerely apologize for the length of this post, I wanted to give some history and some explanation as to get the best advice from all of you 

I recently posted regarding my situation and my recent reading, while I mainly work under the advice of a Santero, he has encouraged me to seek out others who do spiritual work as part of my reading is that I have an untapped strength/talent for the work and I should be using the next year to explore my spiritual paths and increase my strength.

So here I am, I've researched and read up on many of the Spell Kits, Spells and advice given to others on Reconciliation work. I've been going over my options and praying/meditating to see which set of work will lead me and us in the direction that is best for both of us.

As I've posted before my readings (past and most recent) have concluded that we are “soulmates” but right now we are faced with attacks on many fronts, the Five of Swords card was very prominent in my readings, it's come up three times in the last four months.

What has happened is some choices we've made as individuals has impacted our relationship such that we had no choice but to break up, we were stuck!

The love is still there, burning strong on both our parts, but he needs to be in NYC in order to see his children and I need to be in PA for school. We are in contact often (phone/text).

In the past I’ve done spell work in order to open our road, quiet his ex-wife (she and I get along very well!) and “hold” his mother because she tends to try to manipulate him (yes harsh word but after three years together, it’s what best describes her). There is also a Rival.

So over the last few days I've been formulating a bit of a "plan" per say. My main concern is to do the work in the right order, as I think some of them need to be worked at the same time but I am worried that I may be over-doing so I’ve decided on the three works to get things going.

For the Rival - I was thinking to do some type of "freeze" work on the rival (which the Santero suggested, but it was in general terms so I just placed both the names in the jar and put it in the back of the freezer, after seeing how many of you have worked freezer spells, I feel like mine is lacking and wish to start over again) If I discard the jar I have going now and start over what types of oils/powders/herbs should I add to the new jar? Also I have no ill intention toward this woman; she’s had a difficult life (abusive relationship) and would just like to send her away from AV and on to a different path.

For AV – I was thinking to do either some type of skull work, or a St. Martha 9 week Novena to help work on his mental strength. ( He suffers from depression and bi-polar disorder, mentally he is weak in the sense that he is pretty gullible and will go with the path of least resistance)

For Me & AV – Honey Jar? Reconciliation Spell? Work them together, or pick just one?
Any advice or guidance would be MUCH apprieciated! I would like to have a plan in place before I place my order for supplies.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

You can add Banishing products to the freezer jar to get her to go away, without the harshness of Hot Foot.

Check with a pendulum if St. Martha is appropriate or not for the mental work. You may wish to work with St. Dymphna instead, as she is the patroness of healing mental imbalances. Her energy is very sweet, calming, gentle, and kind. Pairing some healing work with her, along with some Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work to help him see when he is being manipulated along with some John the Conqueror/Commanding to help him be stronger to resist it would likely be more effective than trying to dominate him in that context.

Honey jar with the Reconciliation is a very good combo.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 am

Devi,

Thanks so much for your kind response, I too was worried that St. Martha was too dominating, something I don't want to do at all. I will do some research on St. Dymphna Can you suggest any spells specific to her? Or would it be candle work?
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 am

You can google her novena prayers. You can, of course, just work with setting lights in conjunction with your petition and prayers. I like to work a bottle spell with healing herbs aimed at mental/emotional healing and mental clarity when I work with her for myself or clients.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Don't forget that St. Martha has a sweet and nurturing side. While she dominates and controls some, she does so for the higher intent of good. Of course she doesn't always appear that way.

St. Dymphna may be great for what you are attempting.

My only recommendation is use the advantage of timing to help set your work. For example before sunrise, or when the clocks hands are rising you can work a Reconciliation spellkit with a honey jar completing the candle set up and continuing the work. You may do this work before St. Martha, St. Anthony, or St. Dymphna to petition their assistance in the work.

During sunsets, or when the hands of the clock are in decline you can work Stop Gossip and restraining work on the mother and the freezer work on the rival.

You can also time this according to the waxing and waning of the moon. This time of tandem work that attacks the problems from different angles can help you progress well towards your objective.

Jayanti
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jayanti » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

A woman has been after my guy for 2 years and has announced that she will do everything possible to have him (they work together). He denies anything more than just a casual friendship but I don't believe it. He and I have been together 4 years, we have a home and are very vested in each others' family.

I am currently hotfooting her from home per the web instructions.

What about something a little stronger for her? She has gone out of her way to manipulate and break us up.

What can I do about him?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Well, it wasn't very smart of her to announce her intentions. She may just trying to stir things up; many people get a charge out doing that. Make sure you, your man, and your home are cleansed and protected.

You can try Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love, Chupparosa, or other love products to spark his interest and make him realize how lucky he is to have you ( and to forget about her!).
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm

If this woman made clear that her intent is to steal him away from you then friendship with her is irresponsible on his part.

First take a bath which you added a tea of Gentian root chips.

Protect your marriage by taking a red bride and groom candle and dressing it with Love Me, Chupparosa, and Stay with Me. Dust it with some of the powder and place underneath a picture of you and your husband together. Before the candle place Rosemary, Cumin, Cardamon, Rose petals, Ginger, Catnip, and Honeysuckle.

In a ring around this set up place purple candles dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection. Name each of these candles for a protector (your in-laws, your family, friends etc). Connect all these protective candles with Fiery Wall of Protection powder. Light all the candles with the bride and groom last and pray that your marriage be protected, that this woman be kept away from you and your husband, and that your husband remains faithful to you.

Once all the candles have all burned down, take the herbs and picture and place them in a honey jar and burn pink and red candles on it to keept him sweet and faithful to you. If the woman doesn't go away, hot foot her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am

I definitely think you should get a reading to see the details of this relationship, and exactly how he feels about this woman, and so on.

Even if you are not in a marriage, you can still work with what conjureman recommended. I would recommend that you get a nation sack as well.

There is a spell perfect for this situation...www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html It is the one with the scissors to cut a person out of the couple's life. In addition, I would put this woman in a freezer jar with black mustard seeds, and knot weed as well to freeze her away from the guy you are dating.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”